Atlantic Lexus Of 110

2090 Broadhollow Road,
Farmingdale, New York 11735
Atlantic Lexus Of 110 Info
About Atlantic Lexus Of 110

Welcome to Lexus of Massapequa, a NY Lexus dealership serving Nassau County and Suffolk County. Whether you're from Levittown, Hicksville, Plainview, Melville, West Islip or Huntington, you'll find the top-notch customer service you expect, from our service center to the showroom. Come see why so many New York Lexus fans choose us for Lexus sales, service and parts. Of course, we're also here to support you after you drive off the lot with expert service and maintenance. The factory-trained technicians at our Lexus dealership on Long Island can handle any type of repair work or maintenance requests, from a simple oil change to extensive transmission work. We're also your source for genuine Lexus parts in Nassau County. Come visit our Massapequa Park, New York Lexus dealership to see firsthand what separates us from the rest. We look forward to serving you! Sales Department: 4950 Sunrise Highway Massapequa Park N.Y. 11762 Service Department: 141 Albany Ave Amityville N.Y. 11701

About Atlantic Lexus Of 110 Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sophie
7/24/2016

"great dealership, great service!"

We highly recommend this dealership! The salesperson, Alexis Gallitto was great! She was very helpful, pation and quick. She explained in detail everything what we needed to know and made the delivery of the car earlier than we excepted.

lexus2
7/18/2016

"Bought a new NX F Sport 200T"

Carlos Vargas was extremely helpful and very knowledgeable. He went out of his way to make sure that I was satisfied. I am a loyal Lexus owner of two other Lexus cars. The new dealership is state of the art and luxurious to go with the luxury cars. I would recommend Carlos to everyone since it is nice to deal with someone who cares about his clients. Also, the managers made sure that the experience was a good one. LOVING MY NEW CAR.....

joyce15
7/18/2016

"Eperience with sales consultant"

.Steven was a pleasure to work with- courteous and friendly. We would use him again and strongly recommend his services. We give him 5 stars.

Alan197
7/15/2016

"Bought a new Es 350"

We were very satisfied with our experience at Atlantic Lexus. We were serviced by Alexis Gallitto, she was an excellent salesperson. Her follow through was thorough and she was very knowledgeable about the new car and our options. This is the third Lexus 350 Es we have purchased at this dealer. The service department is the best!!

Kenneth Forman
7/15/2016

"Purchase of new car"

the dealer was quite receptive of TrueCar pricing and gave me a quite generous offering for my trade in. The dealership is brand new, the facility is beautiful. The sales rep., Alexis was professional and caring that I was satisfied.

cfumowski72
7/14/2016

"friendly and very helpfully dealer"

This was my first major purchase and Carlos Vargas was very helpfully and gave me a great deal. very good experience!I would recommend this dealership.

J.S. Outlaw
7/10/2016

"Very Friendly Place!"

This by far was the best car buying experience we've ever had. From the moment that we met Sales Consultant Bert Hall, we felt very comfortable. He listened to what we wanted, provided us good information and he supported our decisions. There was no hidden agenda's or "gotcha moments." We had never shopped with Lexus and our first experience earlier in the day was horrible at another dealership (Lexus Rockville Center). The sales person at Rockville Center did not listen and tried to insult us on the trade-in price of our car. My wife is very picky and wanted to forget the whole thing and keep her car. We were about to give up on Lexus until we went to the Massapequa dealership. The experience was the difference between night and day. Even the Finance Director Larry Smath was helpful. Due to the transparency and great customer service that Bert and Larry provided, they now have customers who will not hesitate to return to their dealership for future purchases for our family. Thank you, The Outlaws

Larry Smath - Finance

FMK33
7/06/2016

"Very satisfied"

Ultimately satisfied, But still had to go thru the negotiation process -- back and forth util we reached a fair deal...I would recommend this dealer. This is my 6th Lexus from this dealer.....

Bert12345
7/05/2016

"Awesome experience"

I've given this dealership a top rating because from the time you enter the showroom, there are smiles and greetings from everyone, as if you are showing up to work. Bert Hall, was my sales guy. We made eye contact when I initially stopped by to view the selection. We said hello and I feel like i can truly call Bert a friend. He's professional and courteous. He was very thorough with details in selecting my new vehicle. He explained things while we test drove a vehicle. Because there is so much to absorb, Bert invited me to attend one of his classes where he goes into further detail about many features this vehicle has to offer. I brought my daughter with me to pick up the new vehicle; she was amazed. I grabbed a few of Bert's business cards. It would be my pleasure to refer my friends to Bert; He's an amazing sales agent. I actually spoke with a friend on the way home; she said her husband wants to by her a Lexus. I will send them to Bert. The coffee in the waiting area is delicious also.

Paul

dumbo2016
7/02/2016

"The lies didn't end"

Went there to get a lease the sales rep told me I had to put $9000 down and payments would be $689 a month. I proceeded to tell him your ad says $4000 down and $499 a month he comes back at me with oh that's the base model lol then as I literally laugh and try to leave he gets his sales manager then magically it's the price promised in the ad but it didn't stop there as I was also considering trading in my vehicle they try to say that's the price only if I trade in the vehicle and here's the kicker they tell me that's with applying what they'd give me for my trade meaning all funds for trade in would be applied to vehicle I wanted to lease so I'm basically giving them my car for free and then getting the lease? Obviously I walked out and to boot the sales manager Vinny was very insulting guess he doesn't like being called out on his bs, the sales rep Tony was actually pretty cool that's the only good thing I could say, check out other reviews on yelp from real people and you'll find more of the same these guys are crooks and scam artists and any 5 star review is either posted from them or from an insane person who gets scammed all the time and doesn't know any better STAY AWAY!

Reviews of Alexis  Gallittto