Atlantic Lexus Of 110

Pre Owned Director
MIke  Balletta, Service , Atlantic Lexus Of 110

MIke Balletta

December 05, 2016

"Best, easiest car buying experience thus far"

- pauly cars

BUYING A CAR FORM HERE WAS THE BEST EXPERIENCE YET. MY FIANCE WANTED AN IS, AND I DID THE ENTIRE DEAL OVER THE PHONE. I CAME IN AND JUST SIGNED. THE SALESMAN I DEALT WITH WAS CARLOS, AND THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH GREAT WORDS TO SAY ABOUT THIS MAN. HE WAS NOT ONLY PROFESSIONAL BUT HE IS HILARIOUS. HE SPENT AT LEAST 45 MIN DEMONSTRATING THE VEHICLE TO MY FIANCE. HE WOULD'VE KEPT GOING UNTIL WE SAID WE WOULD FIGURE IT OUT LOL CLASS ACT. ALSO WE SAT WITH RUSS IN FINANCE WHO EXPLAINED ALL THE DETAILS ABOUT THE LEASE, AND OFFERED US A FEW OPTIONS IN ADDITION TO THE LEASE, BUT HE DID IT WITH CLASS AND WITH OUT SHOVING ANYTHING DOWN OUR THROATS. WE RESPECTFULLY DECLINED AND WE CONTINUED TO SIGN. FINALLY A HUGE THANKS TO THE GENERAL MANAGER KEITH, WHO GOT INVOLVED TO MAKE SURE IT ALL WENT SMOOTH. HE RESPONDED TO ALL MY TESTS IMMEDIATELY AND ANSWERED ALL THE QUESTIONS WE HAD ABOUT THE CAR AND SOME POSSIBLE OTHER OPTIONS. AFTER GOING OVER THE FIGURES ON A FEW DIFFERENT VEHICLES, WE DECIDED ON THE 16 IS, AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF WE GOT A SICK, AMAZING DEAL. SO I RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A LEXUS. GO SEE CARLOS!!!! I KNOW SOME PEOPLE CAN POST NEGATIVE REVIEWS, BUT MY FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE YESTERDAY, WAS NOT ONLY FUN, BUT PROFESSIONAL. THANKS AGAIN ATLANTIC LEXUS FOR MAKING ME AND MORE IMPORTANTLY MY FIANCE FEEL AS IF WE WERE PART OF THE FAMILY!!!

December 03, 2016

"Not your typical dealership! "

- Mcdermott5*

We bought 2 vehicles within 2 months! I was undecided as to which vehicle I wanted to purchase. My spouse walked in just looking and on same day drove off in a new vehicle. Our sales representative was courteous, extremely patient, professional and non pressuring like many other dealerships. I was overwhelmed by many features included with car since I previously owned a more simple car. I was amazed by our car representative's patience in showing us how to utilize it especially Bluetooth, navigation etc. I could contact him at anytime if had further questions.

November 26, 2016

"Seamless friendly experience"

- RX450h

My 4 th Lexus, 3rd at this dealership. First purchase in 1999. Mike Balletta, my service manager is the reason I am with this dealership. Honest, friendly and always wanting to do the right thing. Sales people have come and gone but Mike still There. He introduced me to sales person Joseph Dilegame. I now have another reason for staying with this dealership. Joe does not keep the image of a car salesman. Easy to deal with , no pressure, one you can have confidence in. One stop shopping. No second opinion necessary. And a great product.

2015 Lexus CT 200H