Atlantic Lexus Of 110

2090 Broadhollow Road,
Farmingdale, New York 11735
Atlantic Lexus Of 110 Info
About Atlantic Lexus Of 110

Welcome to Atlantic Lexus Of 110 , a NY Lexus dealership serving Nassau County and Suffolk County. Whether you're from Levittown, Hicksville, Plainview, Melville, West Islip or Huntington, you'll find the top-notch customer service you expect, from our service center to the showroom. Come see why so many New York Lexus fans choose us for Lexus sales, service and parts. Of course, we're also here to support you after you drive off the lot with expert service and maintenance. The factory-trained technicians at our Lexus dealership on Long Island can handle any type of repair work or maintenance requests, from a simple oil change to extensive transmission work. We're also your source for genuine Lexus parts in Nassau County. Come visit our Farmingdale Location and see firsthand what separates us from the rest. We look forward to serving you! Sales Department: 2090 Broadhollow Road Farmingdale NY 11735 Service Department: 2090 Broadhollow Road Farmingdale NY 11735

About Atlantic Lexus Of 110 Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

grammy33
9/30/2016

"Wonderful experience in a magnificent show-room"

Alexis Gallito was a pleasure to work with. Her knowledge of cars goes beyond any car sales-person we ever had. We felt absolutely confident with her and loved her enthusiasm. We would definitely recommend her to our friends. With all the questions we asked, she patiently answered them,and spent a great deal of time explaining the workings of our new car.Her sense of humor, only enhanced her personality. She delivered our car to Westhampton (at our request) right on time. She is just delightful!!!! Renée & Sy Flug

Geos
9/26/2016

"Perfect Car"

Aaron Trembley and Larry Smath of Lexus of 110 were the perfect match of knowledge for the GS350 AWD and its options that made us say yes. This beautiful Lexus is spectacular. Aaron has matched us with a car that lifts our spirit and gives an excellent driving experience. Larry set us up with options that make this car sparkle plus an extended warranty. We have a dream car and many years of carefree maintenance. Both Aaron and Larry exhibited an extreme passion for the brand and communicated their excitement to us. They are an asset to the company and would like to thank them for all their help in choosing this car. Thanks George & Marilyn Smith

Chappy
9/24/2016

"Excellent service and salesmanship"

The salesperson, Alexis was very helpful and knowledgeable. She was very patient with my many questions. Larry Smath was helpful and patient as well. If you are looking to lease or purchase a Lexus, Atlantic Lexus is the place to go. They care about their customers.

Happy owner
9/24/2016

"Car shopping made easy "

After looking at various cars we decided to try Lexus. I was coming out of a large 7 passenger SUV and wanted to downsize. I was going to test drive the Rx350 and as soon as I got in decided I wanted smaller. Bert quickly brought over the NX. We went out for a test drive and he was a wealth of information yet not high pressure. We discussed a deal and I told him I needed to think about it. Again he was a gentleman and not high pressure. He was very attentive every time we called with a question. In the end we agreed on a deal. Even picking up the car was easy. Highly recommend Bert.

roskip
9/22/2016

"Excellent Facility, excellent Salesman and excellent service"

Our entire experience of purchasing our Lexus GX460 was exceptional. All of the staff was friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for excellent service and professional associates.

Jean Cormier - Excellent Salesmen

dkl
9/18/2016

"Great Experience"

I didn't think I would switch from a Volvo to a Lexus, but I did. The salesman Larry Levy provided detailed information about the car I was interested in and he made sure I got a good deal. I found everyone that I met at the dealership to be truly interested in the customer and their needs.

Sales-Larry Levy and Finance-Matthew Threadgill

Miguel Correa
9/15/2016

"Comforting"

As a previous bona fide honda acura fan the salesman William Morrison made my purchase smooth and comfortable.... I thank him for his time and the next time my family is looking for a vehicle ...... We will be looking for William.....Mike Balletta also reassured me of any doubt I had.... Thanks guys it was a total pleasure

Wantagh Chris
9/11/2016

"Great Service!"

Our experience with Lexus was great! Our Sales Consultant Fred (Farhad) Sachmechi was excellent. He was very professional and courteous. He made us feel at ease and didn't rush through the process. He answered every question and had a lot of knowledge about the vehicles. He was a pleasure to deal with and we would absolutely highly recommend asking for him if you are thinking about purchasing a Lexus. You will not regret dealing with him.

Stacey Bente
9/10/2016

"Great Experience"

My salesman Will was very helpful and knowledgeable, he very outgoing and made what could have been a stressful experience, extremely smooth and easy. I would use this dealership again in a heartbeat!

ehe
9/02/2016

"Great services"

Both sales and finance adviser provided the professional and high quality of services. Fred explained every details about the vehicle with different options, and help me to make the decision to purchase the model best fit my requirements.

Reviews of Larry Smath