Atlantic Lexus Of 110

2090 Broadhollow Road,
Farmingdale, New York 11735
Atlantic Lexus Of 110 Info
About Atlantic Lexus Of 110

Welcome to Atlantic Lexus Of 110 , a NY Lexus dealership serving Nassau County and Suffolk County. Whether you're from Levittown, Hicksville, Plainview, Melville, West Islip or Huntington, you'll find the top-notch customer service you expect, from our service center to the showroom. Come see why so many New York Lexus fans choose us for Lexus sales, service and parts. Of course, we're also here to support you after you drive off the lot with expert service and maintenance. The factory-trained technicians at our Lexus dealership on Long Island can handle any type of repair work or maintenance requests, from a simple oil change to extensive transmission work. We're also your source for genuine Lexus parts in Nassau County. Come visit our Farmingdale Location and see firsthand what separates us from the rest. We look forward to serving you! Sales Department: 2090 Broadhollow Road Farmingdale NY 11735 Service Department: 2090 Broadhollow Road Farmingdale NY 11735

About Atlantic Lexus Of 110 Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

lareina
8/29/2016

"Awesome Experience!"

Will was awesome. He was extremely knowledgeable and patient. Great sense of humor. He answered all of our questions and went above and beyond! We look forward to continuing working with you. Thanks Will!

bh1916
8/29/2016

"Great Service"

I have given a 5 star rating because the service could not be any better. Alexis Gallito and Aaron Trembley are excellent employees. Polite and courteous.. they really knew their stuff....Its because of employees like this is why I have been a Lexus customer for the past 12 years and will be a member of the Lexus family for many years to come...I highly recommend them. Thanks and regards...Brian Hawkins

isabela
8/26/2016

"Excellent"

Excellent service, a lot of selection, Salesman Marlon Archibald was very helpful and patience showing to my wife how to use all the gadgets, Very Professional.

Marlon Archibald

victoriap
8/24/2016

"Great Job!"

My husband and I found this dealership after a long search for good service and professional dealers. When we arrived we wanted a certain make and model of Lexus but unfortunately it was not available... Alexis Gallitto happened to be our agent this day and it was so fortunate for us! Alexis is very professional, knowledgeable, and experienced nice lady. She went above and beyond to satisfy our needs. She offered so many different cars to please us and finally the same day she got us the car of our dreams. We cannot thank enough Alexis and the management of Atlantic Lexus for making us so happy with our new car. We would recommend anyone who is looking for a dream car to go directly here and not look elsewhere. Thank you so much for your service and professionalism. Konstantin and Victoria P.

Love my Lexus!
8/21/2016

"AWESOME!"

The dealership is BRAND new and beautiful! Mike R was AWESOME! I was looking between a couple of cars... Mike helped the decision! I was 99% sure I was going to go with Acura, but I stopped by because I had a Lexus and loved it.... Mike was straight and honest.... I had a problem when I brought it home and Mike took care of it and had it ready for the next morning!

Mike Romani

Ralph
8/18/2016

"Great Experience at Atlantic Lexus"

The customer service at Atlantic Lexus is by far the best on Long Island. We went in to look for a used car and Will worked with us to find the perfect Lexus in our budget. The dealership was beautiful and the employees don't waste your time. Great experience overall!

leemandel
8/10/2016

"Fred was Great to Work with...."

I never buy a car on the first time in the dealership but Fred was a great salesperson who made me feel very comfortable. I had a certain budget I wanted to stay within and he was sure to make it happen. Fred JOB WELL DONE!!!

Lady Lawyer
8/09/2016

"Respectful salesman"

Even though I engaged in what they called "an aggressive deal", my salesman was respectful, kind and courteous throughout the process. (One of the finance guys, not so much.) I leased an ES 300 h (hybrid), which I absolutely love. Once the deal was made and I was ready to sign, the finance guys who helped me were courteous and kind, very helpful. Then I received the car in fabulous "ready" condition when I picked it up, just gorgeous. My salesman helped me get started, and made it clear he was available for any follow-up questions I might have. Overall, a very good experience.

Shaakir Martin

Ggirl779
8/05/2016

"Amazing customer service "

By far the best customer service!!! Keith and his team strive for excellence. Their dedication to there customers is phenomenal. By far the most thorough, they took there time and showed me the car from top to bottom. Made sure I was completely comfortable before I left the lot. On going care has blown my mind. Integrity is at the fore front of there business.

robr563
7/30/2016

"enjoy great food but beware the 'mistakes'"

I visited this dealership after receiving a very competitive Edmunds guaranteed price on a new vehicle. They showed me the vehicle but 'forgot' that it already had 6,000 miles on the odometer. They priced my trade-in well below market value because they 'forgot' to include some of the options. When they added them the trade price was still below KBB and Edmunds. The dealership is really quite modern and attractive and they have a snack bar with great coffee and delicious fresh baked cookies. It was so nice of them to offer a yummy snack. Enjoy.

Michael

Atlantic Lexus Of 110 responded to this review

August 10, 2016

We do apologize for any inconvenience that we have put you through. Because of this error, we have parted ways with the 3rd party company that offered you that pricing. We do hope you give us another opportunity and know that Atlantic Lexus has a great reputation for being honest and up front with all their guests and customers.

Reviews of Alexis  Gallittto