Atlantic Lexus Of 110

Joe Dilegame, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Atlantic Lexus Of 110

Joe Dilegame

Sales & Leasing Consultant

August 16, 2017

"Great service and deals!!!"

- Linda4502

I was looking at the rx 350 and was in favor of buying it.Agent Dylan show me around and found me a perfect car matching to what I demanded.I'm thankful that he has the patience to listen to my needs and since I'm not good at speaking English so it took longer than it might have been.He show me around in the car and tell me about how each component works.I appreciate his service and his time however it really is a shame that I can't complete a survey on him since the code that he give expired.

Bert Hall
Other Employees : Dylan

August 15, 2017

"praise for Service Adviser, Everett Greenridge"

- nassau1741

I would like to inform you regarding my experiences with Service Adviser, Mr. Everett Greenridge. He should be commended for his professionalism, to both my friends and myself. The qualities that Everett possesses aren't often encountered. No matter how busy, there is always time to make a 110 customer feel at home. He possesses skills that cannot be taught. He is a gentleman. I will continue recommend people to 110 because of him. Sincerely, Donald Andelsman, Melville, N.Y.

Everett Greenridge

August 14, 2017

"Great experience "

- Jon r

Jean was very informative, and very knowledgeable about the cars he was selling. Excellent service. Would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a car

Jean Cormier