Audi Toms River

Tom Scillia

April 14, 2017

"Car Purchase"

- KYguy

Great experience. Priced fairly and no hidden costs. Didn't try to sell me things I didn't need. My sales person and the others at the dealership were helpful and nice.

March 31, 2017

"honesty , service"

- LUXURY MAN

didn't know what model I wanted he took the time and effort to make the sale at my price point . in and out of dealership in record time !

March 02, 2017

"unexpected lease "

- audiguy

I have two Audi automobiles , brought one in for service. I was approached by Jesse Embry a sales person while dropping my car off for service. He made me aware of the latest programs Audi was offering for current Audi owners. He went on to explain them in a very rational way to me without being over powering. He introduced me to his manager Rich Martini , between the three of us we came up with a deal that made good economic sense to me. Rich Martini was very accommodating and located a car in the color and equipment level my wife wanted. They even gave me a loaner car equipped the way my wife's new car would be equipped so she would a little more comfortable when she picked up her new car. In addition to all of the above the car I brought in for service was ready when promised. I couldn't be more pleased with the way I was treated at Audi Toms River. I will recommend Audi Toms river and the people I dealt with hands down over any experience I have had (this is my 7th Audi).

New 2016 Audi A6, $63375