Audi Toms River

Chad Lorenzo

Jesse Embry, Audi Brand Specialist, Audi Toms River

Jesse Embry

September 15, 2017

"Audi Q5 certified pre-owned "

- Diana40q5

My first visit was so so. The first guy I dealt with seemed uninterested in finding me a car or discussing options. There was also no follow up phone call. "The cars sell themselves" My next visit was much better. I dealt with Marc and he was very thorough. I got more of what I would expect at a good dealership with him. Personable, eager to please, and informative. I'm not thrilled with the detailing of the car, but I may address that for when I go pick up my tags. I bought the car soon after it was turned into the dealership, so they may not have had enough time to do a thorough job. Everyone at this dealership was very friendly.

September 14, 2017

"New car purchase"

- Steve

Despite miscommunications with a new car order the dealership was forthright to admitting short- comings and followed-up with frequent updates through the delivery of the car. My initial rating was one star but I appreciated the honesty, better service and have updated my review.

September 07, 2017

"Excellent customer care and service "

- Etomasulo

Marc Levine was a pleasure to work with. His brand knowledge, professionalism, and sense of humor made for an excellent experience. I would highly recommend Marc to anyone looking for superb care and service.

New 2016 Audi A6, $63375