Bailey-Gibson Buick GMC

Bailey-Gibson Buick GMC
Bailey-Gibson Buick GMC Info

cowman65
11/04/2014

"GREAT sales staff and management! "

My wife and I bought a 2014 GMC Terrain from Jeff at Bailey Gibson Buick GMC and have NEVER been as comfortable in a dealership as Mr Gibson made us feel. He never pressured either of us and made us feel like people, as opposed to just another sale. Jeff knew what we needed before we knew what we even wanted! We went to Bailey Gibson to look at an Acadia and ended up buying a Terrain! Thank you, Bailey Gibson! We're customers for life!

Jeff Gibson

carsond
4/19/2013

"We inquired about a new GMC Truck via the Internet at..."

We inquired about a new GMC Truck via the Internet at 1:00am and with in 45 mins we received a personal email from Carson Danley. That was our first impression of Bailey Gibson Buick GMC and Carson Danley. We made plans to meet Carson at the Dealership later in the morning and he assured us that he would make sure we had a great experience. True to his word our experience with Carson and Bailey Gibson Dealership was a great one. we purchased a 2013 GMC Sierra 2500. I would recommend Bailey Gibson Buick GMC and especially Carson Danley to anybody that is going to buy a vehicle. Thank you very much Carson. The Boatmans

Carson Danley

bgky
3/18/2013

"We worked with Carson Danley via the Internet for about a..."

We worked with Carson Danley via the Internet for about a week. Carson was very helpful. Every time we asked for more information Carson would provide all the answers that we needed. He knowledge of Finance rates and the Finance process made our buying experience perfect. We look forward to purchasing more vehicles from Bailey Gibson and Carson Danley.

vankky
6/12/2009

"I have been doing business with this dealer for years...."

I have been doing business with this dealer for years. They have always been friendly and went far beyond to accommodate me and the needs of my family. Integrity is a good word for this dealer and their staff. They have also furnished a vehicle for me to run my sales route while repair work was being done. I know this is probably normal, but for over a week this was very comforting to me and weighs heavily when another car purchase is considered.

Marvin, Terry Hagan

usafreight
9/02/2004

"this dealer ship has been #1 with us sence we bought a..."

this dealer ship has been #1 with us sence we bought a 1999 cad. over a year ago. Their work is the best I have seen in a long time. I will go back when we want to trade again.