Baron Nissan

Finance Director

March 30, 2017

"Shockingly painless...."

- Donna

Piero is an amazing salesman ! I went in to look...and left with a vehicle ! He was completely thorough, explained everything, took his time, and really made me feel like I made the right choice. I would love to see a 5 star rating by his name, he certainly deserves at least 5 stars ! I feel that he went above and beyond...he helped me hook up my phone, showed me everything inside the car and how to use it...I could go on and on...he is a great asset to Baron Nissan, because of him, I would definitely return to this dealership.

March 26, 2017

"Great, friendly service"

- AZ

I leased a 2017 Altima recently from Baron. I dealt with Allison, Jeff and Steve. All 3 of them were beyond professional and did whatever they could to make sure I was satisfied. They used zero high pressure sales tactics, and allowed my wife and I to make the decision that was right for our whole family. I strongly recommend Baron Nissan for anyone in the market for a new Nissan. Oh yeah, I live 1/2 mile away from another Nissan Dealer, but drove 1/2 hour to see the folks at Baron.

February 04, 2017

"Best Nissan Dealership on Long Island"

- Bee Kay

Hands down the best Nissan Dealership on Long Island. I've been to a few Nissan Dealers in search of a good deal and good service. This is by far the best, most friendly and professional Nissan Dealer in the area. Jeff Olson was our sales guy and he made our experience awesome--very straightforward, experienced and friendly. You know they value their customers when they stay open 1 hour extra on a Saturday evening to ensure we walk out with a key in our hand and a smile on our face. The owner approached us numerous times during our visit to ensure that we were taken care off. Joey the finance manager also did everything he can to make our experience very smooth. If you are looking for a great deal on a Nissan, don't waste anymore time, just go see Mr. Jeff Olson at Baron Nissan! I recommend Jeff and Baron Nissan to all my family and friends!

Used 2015 Nissan Altima, $24650