Baron Nissan

Internet Manager
Brian Chabrier, General Manager, Baron Nissan

Brian Chabrier

June 08, 2017

"Terrible customer service "

- Werty13

I was mislead by my salesman about my retuned lease mileage fees being taken care of when I leased my new vehicle Nissan Rogue. I had to contact Baron more than 5 times and was told by Joe that the issue would be resolved. I have left several messages and have not received a return phone call. Needless to say the matter has not been resolved.

Other Employees : AR

May 29, 2017

"Quickest,easiest experience!!"

- slate0810

Jeff and Jory were simple great they were nice, courteous, and kept every promise I was given. We drove out in 3 hours with the car we wanted at the price we wanted.

Jeff Olson
Jory Baron

May 17, 2017

"Happy Ending thanks to Baron Nissan!!"

- M. Everson

Having flown to NYC ready to buy my Platinum Murano from another dealer (yes, I wanted a very particular Murano and found it in NYC!) only to find the car was NOT as advertised… luckily, I found that there was another Java/Mocha Murano Platinum at Baron Nissan… a few more miles on the car, but the car I actually wanted and made a very long trip to purchase! Jeff Olson and Joey Jack took EXCELLENT care of us from the moment we entered the dealership until we left with bellies FULL of awesome NY Style Pizza!! Jeff made sure I was happy with the deal and thoroughly answered all my questions and Joey worked through long-distance financing and aerobic logistics to make sure I left with the car I wanted… all on a Saturday morning in a couple hours to make sure I’d make the drive home to be with my family for Mother’s Day! Baron Nissan is a LONG WAY from Texas, but I’d come back again without hesitation! Thanks Jeff and Joey… everyone at Baron Nissan!! You made us feel like special customers and cared about making things right!! Very HAPPY Texas Customers!!

Jeff Olson