Ben Mynatt Pontiac Buick GMC

Makes: Buick|GMC|Service Center

Overall Rating N/A

Ben Mynatt Pontiac Buick GMC
Ben Mynatt Pontiac Buick GMC Info

"Although I am happy with my car, I cannot say I am really..."

Although I am happy with my car, I cannot say I am really satisfied with this Dealer. My salesman was not very knowledgeable. When I was told a Ford Expedition drives at 27 miles to the gallon, I knew right away that he had no idea about the vehicle. I found it very frustrating that I could not get a real Yes or No answer to any of my questions. The vehicle I bought was used and I was only given 1 key and 1 key fob. I was told they would call the original owner to try to get the key. As I figured that was unsuccessful. I was told by my salesman to just go to Homedepot or Lowes and get a key. I did this to find out that it cannot be programmed. I told the salesman this after it was unsuccessful and he basically told me to try again. I decided not to deal with the salesman can call the manager. It took 2 days to get a return call. All I wanted to know is if I could come in and get a working key. Again I could not get a Yes or No answer. I tried calling the manger back and left another voicemail. It is now day 4 and still no return call. On top of all this the key fob they gave me did not work. I replaced the battery and that fixed the problem. My guess is that they knew this before giving it to me. Something as simple as a key has made me decide not to recommend this dealership. I will not recommend this dealer to anyone I know. I will not be coming back to buy another vehicle again. If they would have just said, go buy your own key as we only give what we have, that would have been fine. Instead they gave me the wrong information and I do not believe there is any excuse for someone to not return a call. To me, that is just poor customer service.

Mike Almore, Tom Zeffiro

Ben Mynatt Pontiac Buick GMC responded to this review

April 01, 2011

Ben Mynatt has been serving our area for over 34 yrs and we have always prided ourselves on good customer relations and service after the sale. Although we have obviously failed with this customer we will do whatever is necessary to make it right. We have a vast majority of satisfied customers as our ratings show and we do apologize for this instance. We will make it right.

"From the moment I found this dealership online I build a..."

From the moment I found this dealership online I build a great relationship within a few emails with Van and he got all my information to start the search for what I needed. Once I got to the location I was introduced to Chris and between him and Van I was made to feel like a part of the GMC family. There was a huge courtesy there that alot of other dealerships have forgotten. I also was not there from sun up to sundown to be told we dont have what you want. My needs were met immediately and when I was a bit lost on a feature of the GMC Terrain I thought I had read up on good, Chris was there to inform me the correct information plus features I overlooked and totally wanted. The price was great and the truck was exactly what I wanted. I had a great time there and everyone was very personable and treated me with respect the entire time. I personally made a point to go back and shake Van and Chris's hand for their hard work and getting me exactly what I wanted and needed for the right price.

"I purchased a 2011 GMC Sierra Extended Cab Truck and was..."

I purchased a 2011 GMC Sierra Extended Cab Truck and was very happy with the purchase. I was not completely sure I wanted to purchase a truck yet.But I really liked the truck and after talking with the salesperson I was very impressed with him.I was treated very well by him and everyone involved.So in the end I left with a new truck.My salesperson was great,thanks to everyone.

Lex Nixon

"This was an internet sale for a 2011 GMC Terrain. We..."

This was an internet sale for a 2011 GMC Terrain. We went to the dealer ship and looked at the vehicles and I was able to negoiaciate a fair deal over the internet. It sure beats the back and forth haggling at the dealership. We got a fair price and exceptional treatment and service. I would highly recommend Lex and Stephani to anyone looking for a new car. If their service dept gives the same type customer service, I will be a customer for many years to come. Thanks

Lex Nixion & Stephani Hammond

"I have never purchased a car from Ben Mynatt but have had..."

I have never purchased a car from Ben Mynatt but have had my Buick serviced there on numerous occasions. I normally deal with Gary and Chad and have had nothing but positive experiences with the service department. They are always very helpful and courteous. I have always been given accurate estimates of service/repair costs as well as expected completion times. In seven years, I do not recall any negative experiences.

Gary and Chad