Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp

28 Grand Ave,
Englewood, New Jersey 07631
Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp Info
About Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp

Family owned and operated for over forty years, Benzel-Busch invites you to experience the ultimate luxury car buying experience. Our showroom is located in Englewood, New Jersey, five minutes from the George Washington Bridge. Our dedicated staff of nearly two hundred employees strives to suit each client's wish, expressed or implied. From the premier vehicle sales team to our comprehensive after-sales and technical staff, we deliver the finest automobile experience in the New York metro area.

About Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp

• Coffee and Food Service
  • Retail and Wholesale Parts Sales
ezyernie
5/26/2016

"Not like i wanted a flat tire"

Who wants to have to get service for a flat? The first problem is.... YOU HAVE A FLAT! At Benzel-Busch I was treated exceptionally well and they even finished with a tire balance and a car wash. The attendant, Chris, was helpful and pleasant. The price was appropriate for all the service provided and The whole process was roughly an hour on a very busy Saturday.

Chris

ilko

"Great Service"

Dropped off my car for a routine oil change using the "Express" service. The staff is very friendly and courteous, service is perfect, everything was as promised. Thank you!

Bob Berg

Barry07601

"Great Job!"

I was suspicious at 1st when they told me my left rear chock needed replacing... 6 months later they said it again.. had the word done and my car is now 100% better.. class act!

John Powell

Maintenance experience
5/26/2016

"Prompt, courteous, professional "

You can expect them all at Benzel Busch, felt at ease when I met Chris, very fluid experience, from drop off to a loaner and prompt return of my vehicle upon completion, great experience overall.

Chris Iseman

Vanessa Jones
5/25/2016

"****Outstanding Just ask for Sales Rep (Elizabeth Kalaj)****"

I have walked in and out of several Mercedes Dealerships for the last few months. However, I had the opportunity to sit with Elizabeth Kalaj (Sales Representative) I did not leave until an accomplish deal was made. Elizabeth has interpersonal skills, she is pleasant and knowledgeable and if she is uncertain about something, she will acquire the knowledge. Yes, she has character. The show room was exquisite and elegant. There was no pressure, I of course already knew exactly what I wanted, and Elizabeth made certain I got it! The process was a breeze. I would not go anywhere else after this experience. I live in New York, I have visited dealerships in other states, such as, Orlando Florida, New Rochelle New York, and White Plains New York and Benzel-Busch of New Jersey is the best! I am loving my Brand New 2016 GRC 300 4 Matic! Thank You Elizabeth Kalaj **********When making your purchase don't forget to ask for Elizabeth**********

Elizabeth Kalaj

driver175

"The Best"

My family has had a relationship with Benzel-Busch for 20 years and have never considered changing dealerships. I would rate the service to be impeccable.

willard hayes

"OUTSTANDING"

CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS GREAT .EXPERIENCED SALES STAFF WORKED WITH ME ON ALL ISSUES FROM PRICE, INSURANCE JUST EVERYTHING WAS OUTSTANDING, BEST DEALERSHIP I BEEN TO SINCE I STARTING BUYING CAR.

SmartOwner

"A good experience"

I was very pleased with the service I received, the first one I'd needed since the purchase of my used Smart Car in February. I had noticed a squeak in the brake pedal, and according to the receipt/report, the technician(s) put in a really comprehensive and arduous process to determine and eliminate the cause of the squeak. I also liked the fact that I was given the use of a loaner car (a Smart that was better than my own car) and that I was able to pay for the service online.

John Powell

johnwayne
5/22/2016

"NEW CAR PURCHASE"

Everyone (Doug Tom Jason & Scott) was a pleasure to deal with. They were all very knowledgeable and extremely cordial. I am not a very verbose person so this is all I"ve got.

Hiveen
5/21/2016

"The best of best "

Your company ,services and employees are the best ,I was so happy with everything .... the salesman Joseph Semsek was gentleman & patient ..we love Mercedes so much 😍

Reviews of Giovanni Barbaro