Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp

28 Grand Ave,
Englewood, New Jersey 07631
Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp Info
About Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp

Family owned and operated for over forty years, Benzel-Busch invites you to experience the ultimate luxury car buying experience. Our showroom is located in Englewood, New Jersey, five minutes from the George Washington Bridge. Our dedicated staff of nearly two hundred employees strives to suit each client's wish, expressed or implied. From the premier vehicle sales team to our comprehensive after-sales and technical staff, we deliver the finest automobile experience in the New York metro area.

About Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp

• Retail and Wholesale Parts Sales
Dave300
4/30/2016

"Fantastic"

Great salesperson in Talia. Very efficient and friendly. The experience was smooth and the staff was extremely knowledgeable with regard to helping me to adjust to a new and advanced vehicle

Gregcoyle
4/30/2016

"salesman and product concierge "

Giovanni was a pleasure to deal with and Ariel was very helpful going over car with us, Joe Herman was also great to deal with

Cweed32
4/27/2016

"Great Experience "

Jose was professional and made the car buying experience stress free. They have a large selection of pre-owned cars making it easy to find the car that's right for you.

garybear10
4/26/2016

"great dealership"

traveled a good distance to this dealership just to look around and ended up purchasing a vehicle! Staff was helpful and professional. Picked up the vehicle a few days ago and did not encounter any glitches...smooth transaction!

Linda Nemeth
4/24/2016

"very satisfied "

love the way they treat their costumers,very friendly staff would come back again. We were looking for pre owned car for a reasonable price and they make it true. Thank you Sallee.

April 26, 2016

Dear Linda, Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to know that you were very satisfied with our staff. We will forward the message to Sallee and the rest of the team.

Maury castro
4/24/2016

"Excelente"

For me was a nice experience, I'm happy with the car y si volvería a comprar en el mismo dealer y con el mismo vendedor, a tal punto que logró conseguir el color rojo que yo quería y sin estar el carro en el dealer,Thanks Robert I really appreciate.

April 26, 2016

Hi Maury, We are happy you had a nice experience and will share with Robert Soriano about your comments.

oli609
4/23/2016

"A Wonderful dealership!"

I live near Philly. I called Sal Architto, told him about my S550 that i purchased some where else. That car was not the right fit for me. I was so upset with my other dealership, they would not help me, in finding something . Sal was so kind and worked so fast to put me in a car that was "the" right fit for me. Not only did he find me another car, Rafael Figuereo the salesman and a man from their service dept, drove the new car to me and took the s550 back to north Jersey to be sold . We are now forever Benzel Busch customers! Thank you so Much!

Rafael Figuereo- Salesman

April 26, 2016

Dear Oli609, We are ecstatic to hear that you are Benzel Busch customers forever. We wish you the best with your new vehicle and look forward to hearing from you in the future. If there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to get in contact with us. Willy Aramayo Client Relations Manager

Happy
4/21/2016

"the Best New Car Experience"

This was my second New car from Benzel-Busch my experience as always been stress free, fast and easy. everyone at the dealership as always been friendly and pleasant. Leo was very organize getting me the paperwork done a head time which made picking up my new car simple and fast. Tim Reilly the sales manager is one of nicest manager in the car dealership business I have brought 5 Mercedes,the last 2 at Benzel-Busch as long as the dealership doesn't change I will be back in 36 months Thank you to Leo and Tim for all your help Marguerite

April 26, 2016

Hi Marguerite, Thank you for returning to Benzel Busch for your second vehicle and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are happy that Tim and Leo were able to meet your expectations and we look forward to you visiting Benzel Busch again!

Johnorr
4/19/2016

"Exceptional service and buyer experience"

This is the second Mercedes I have leased from Benzel Busch. I ordered it over the phone which indicates the faith and trust I have in the dealership and particularly Pam Sieradzki who did a wonderful job in assisting me through the entire process. As a result I have a strong sense of loyalty to Pam and the dealership.

Tae

April 21, 2016

Thank you very much for your patronage. We pride ourselves with the trust our customer's have with our employee's especially Pam Sieradzki. We are glad to here that your experience with the Benzel Busch was exceptional.

Jo
4/18/2016

"Great Service"

Jose Perez helped me a lot. He was professional and patient with explaining details and all service to me. He was friendly and promptly reply your call or mail.

April 21, 2016

Jo, thank you very much for your kind words. We are happy that Jose Perez provided great service.

Reviews of Joseph Simsek