Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp

Makes: Mercedes-Benz|Service Center

Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp
Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp Info
About Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp

Family owned and operated for over forty years, Benzel-Busch invites you to experience the ultimate luxury car buying experience. Our showroom is located in Englewood, New Jersey, five minutes from the George Washington Bridge. Our dedicated staff of nearly two hundred employees strives to suit each client's wish, expressed or implied. From the premier vehicle sales team to our comprehensive after-sales and technical staff, we deliver the finest automobile experience in the New York metro area.

About Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp

Monday 9:00 AM - 8:00 AM

• Mercedes-Benz Courtesy Vehicle
  • Complimentary Pick-up and Drop-off
  • Dedicated Customer Relations Team
  • Coffee and Food Service
  • Retail and Wholesale Parts Sales

"Ravi Mallela - embodies what a Mercedes is all about"

We leased our first Mercedes Benz (ML 350) through Mr. Ravi Mallela at Benzel Busch. Ravi brought together an experience for us from the moment he first met us, the test drive, understanding our financial criteria, selecting a car for us, price and the post-sales follow up. We love the car we got and Ravi was phenomenal in working with us very patiently. Most importantly, the courtesy, the professionalism, the non-pressurizing sales process, and taking every single one of our criteria seriously demonstrated to us what owning a Benz is all about. You feel the Benz luxury experience in the way the staff treats you, works with you and its only reinforced when you drive a Benz of the dealer's lot. Ravi and his team spent nearly 2 hours with us after the deal to teach us all the features of the car. We even drove back to the dealership once with questions and him and his team helped us out. If you want to own a Benz - go to Ravi. He will find a way to make it work for you !!

Ravi Mallela

"GRATE BUYING EXPERIENCE, NOT SO NICE AFTER..!!"

The dealership personals took care of me from a to z,starts with the answer to my emails,and finish with every sales details. the sales representative miss Kathy zagula was very professional in all the aspects of car sales,i came from long island all the way to new jersey(2 hours ride...),but i discovered a nice friendly and professional group of people that made my car buying a very easy and enjoyably experience. BUT...i got a very average minus service when i needed some help with a few issues in my car...well.,its not easy to be excellent...

kathy zagula

"I was lucky one that Service Advisor, Mr. Frank Aranando..."

I was lucky one that Service Advisor, Mr. Frank Aranando handled service like, treating his car. to wit:;Rotation noise has been cured completely. I am so happy.

Mr. Frank Armando

"I just want to say that my entire experience was great..."

I just want to say that my entire experience was great from start to finish. Everyone was very friendly and no pressure to buy, But I am glad that I did. I would be glad to recommend Benzel-Busch to all my friends. Thanks to all the staff in the pre-owned department. I purchased a real nice Benz S550V4. Love It.

Douglas Ryan

"Your staff is outstanding. No problems with anyone. ..."

Your staff is outstanding. No problems with anyone. I am a bit unhappy about the fact I had to bring my auto back a second time for servicing on an item that was supposedly fixed. Hopefully, the second time around will be better. We shall see. Regards, Howard Sheikowitz

Frank Armando

"Excellent service, very nice price, No hidden fee, He..."

Excellent service, very nice price, No hidden fee, He even deliver the car from NJ to NY to us as promised. You can't believe he is such an honest person and do whatever he could do

Joseph Simsek

"-My experience with Michael hill over at Benzel-Busch..."

-My experience with Michael hill over at Benzel-Busch Mercedes-Benz could not have been more pleasant or straight forward. From the moment I contacted the dealer to the moment the car was delivered I felt I was working with a Consummate professional. His pricing was both competitive and transparent, he has respectful and Accommodating of my time constraints. He was able to reschedule a delivery on less than an hour's notice and still managed to have the car cleaned, fueled and all necessary paper work pre-printed filled out and ready for signing. I was in and out of the dealer in under an hour, an impressive feat that I have never experienced in any of my prior car buying experiences. -Michael was able to field every curve-ball and every oddball question I asked, even about the most obscure stats. He was able to address every possible concern of even the most unlikely scenario. I have often been described as a man with impossibly high standards and expectations but Michael both met and exceeded every one of them. Ultimately the biggest compliment I can give Michael is that he was instrumental in my decision to purchase from Benzel-Busch opposed to the many other choices available. Truly he is an asset to their organization.

"VISIT ON 9/19/2013 (One day before the CLA250 lease rate..."

VISIT ON 9/19/2013 (One day before the CLA250 lease rate was released to the public) I’m in my mid-20s and I’m a Prestige Mercedes Benz customer. This year, I leased a C300 from Prestige for my mother as a Mother’s Day gift and the experience was excellent. Since I live much closer to Benzel-Busch, I stopped by to inquire about CLA250 lease. I had every intention to sign since I already extended my current lease to wait for CLA’s launch. I was assisted by sales associate Jay Lee. For a $34,550 MSRP vehicle, he quoted $4900+ due at signing, $361.44 monthly for 36 months for 12,000miles/year (credit check wasn’t ran at this time-however I have tier1 credit). I expressed that the offer was on the high side for a $34k MSRP vehicle. Instead of explaining the breakdown of cost and assuring me that this is a good offer, he replied that if I want a “cheap payment”, I shouldn’t be looking into a Mercedes Benz. Since he’s my sales associate, I also shared the quote I received from Lexus for a $40k MSRP vehicle. Instead of emphasizing the features that a MB has over a Lexus, he then replied that the lower cost offer from Lexus is the only way that Lexus sells their cars. He then went on to the assumption that anyone would choose a MB over a Lexus for the same price. However, I would like to note that my aunt has been a loyal Lexus customer for over a decade, not because she can’t afford a MB, but due to her personal preferences. I commend him for priding the brand that he’s representing. However, doing so at the cost of disrespecting a customer and the brand that has long ties with the customer’s family is pure ignorance. I don’t mind putting $5,000 down at signing, as long as I’m certain that it’s a good offer. However, his approach is unnecessarily offensive. My cousin recently leased a vehicle from here, but after hearing my story, he’ll not be doing business here again. In addition, the CLA has been highly anticipated among my group of friends. However, they will not be inquiring at this dealer. After this experience, it’s apparent that Benzel-Busch service is extremely subpar compared to Prestige. I will be driving the extra 40 min. to Prestige MB this weekend.

Jay Lee

"I recently purchased a car from Benzel-Busch and had the..."

I recently purchased a car from Benzel-Busch and had the pleasure of dealing with Eli Kalajian. I can whole heartedly say that I have never had a smoother and more pleasant experience when purchasing a car -- which in hindsight was usually a bit of a tedious and stressful process. Eli was incredibly responsive, provided everything I requested of him, and most importantly was fair and just enjoyable to work with. I would reccomend him to anyone in the market for a car, and legitimately feel fortunate for now having someone to work with who I can trust and feel comfortable with going forward. And it extended beyond Eli, from the moment I walked in the door with my entire family to dealing with Lou and Lauren who were amazing and so very helpful as well. I'm pretty confident the entire environment at Benzel-Busch is exactly what a dealership should strive for in catering to customers. If you're in the market for a MB, do yourself a favor and at least reach out to these guys, I can pretty much guarantee you'll be happy you did.

Eli Kalajian, Lou Bouchard, and Lauren Docktor

"Douglas Ryan was a pleasure to work with! Knowledgeable,..."

Douglas Ryan was a pleasure to work with! Knowledgeable, courteous, and went above and beyond! Actually delivered my card and installed my son's carseat!!!

Douglas Ryan