Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp

Good

Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp

Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp Info
About Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp

Family owned and operated for over forty years, Benzel-Busch invites you to experience the ultimate luxury car buying experience. Our showroom is located in Englewood, New Jersey, five minutes from the George Washington Bridge. Our dedicated staff of nearly two hundred employees strives to suit each client's wish, expressed or implied. From the premier vehicle sales team to our comprehensive after-sales and technical staff, we deliver the finest automobile experience in the New York metro area.

About Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp

• Retail and Wholesale Parts Sales
Raj
1/18/2015

"Fantastic Dealership "

I visited so many dealerships, for my other cars. Overall I had an excellent with Ravi Mallela. He is one of the finest gentleman I have ever met. He never pressured us into buying the car, like other salesmen. He gave us the pros and cons for each model of the Mercedes SUV's. We drove 3 models and he showed all of them with the same caring attitude, until we felt satisfied with one of the SUV's. I would recommend Ravi to all my my friends if they want to buy a Mercedes car. Overall, Ravi was a very professional and courteous salesman, and we love our new car!

Luke
12/27/2014

"Nothing but 5 stars"

This is my third MB i bought from Benzel pr-owned and i must say, what a fantastic dealership. The overall experience is fantastic. Will never buy a MB from anywhere else. Jose Perez , thats the guy you go to.

MBUS1
12/12/2014

"Poor After Sales Support - Typical Car Dealership Attitude "

They are just like any other car dealership ( mind you this is Mercedes and you are not buying just any car and you are in Englewood NJ ), all they care about is to get you to put the deposit and sign the papers no matter what it takes. After that if you have any issues after the sale, things are a completely different story alltogether. You can forget about what they said to you to get you to purchase the vehicle. I also highly recommend that you stay away from Salvino Architto, their sales manager who is a very aggressive person (money he would make on your sale comes before you and courtesy is not is in his book) that never keeps his promises to you. The car I purchased would not start 20 hours after I purchased it. Had to call roadside which took 3 hours to get to my place, only 20 mins from Benzel. Took 45 mins for the technician to get inside the car to only open the hood. In other words they talk the talk but when it comes to walking the walk things change. Shop around and see if you can find what you're looking for elsewhere. They are not the only ones. Go to www.mbusa.com web site and you will find what you're looking for.

guptapnow
12/01/2014

"Great experience with Ravi Mallela at Benzel Busch Mercedes "

We had a great experience buying a new E class with Ravi Mallela at Benzel Busch Mercedes Benz. Ravi was very professional and friendly. He did not push us and was response to all of our questions.

the-dash
11/22/2014

"Ravi Mallela - First Rate!"

Ravi Mallela assisted us in ordering and leasing an ML350. Ravi is very professional, enthusiastic and reliable. He understood our needs and made everything happen perfectly and ahead of schedule!

leesoyon
11/19/2014

"Fantastic first lease experience with Ravi "

We leased first Mercedes Benz (CLA) with Mr. Ravi at Benzel Busch. He remained very professional and tailored to our needs. Went beyond what is expected of him - answered endless questions that we had, were very patients, straightforward from the beginning. Even after we decided to sign the lease to the day of pick-up and afterwards, he thoroughly followed up to see if there was anything else he can do for us. we would go back to him again.

zubinell
11/17/2014

"I paid for my special order and they never ordered it"

I ordered a part for my classic MB and they took my money. The part was coming from Germany so it would take 10 +/- days. I paid but they never ordered it and claimed they needed to confirm that I really wanted to wait that long. (I knew it was coming from over seas and it would take time). They failed to confirm and when I investigated 18 days later they said they needed to confirm that I really wanted it. Even though I paid they figured that I really did not want the part or want my money either. Who thinks like this? Idiots and Bozos do. Don't let idiots and bozos work on your car! If they feel they need to confirm, all I needed was a follow up effort.

info@mbonlineparts.com

Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp responded to this review

November 21, 2014

Dear Zubinell, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I would like to take the opportunity to discuss with you and make sure we address your concerns. Please email me at waramayo@benzelbusch.com or you can also call me at 201.567.1400 x214. Thank you for taking the time to respond. Willy Aramayo Client Relations Manager BenzelBusch Motor Car Corp.

DeborahGem
10/18/2014

"Being robbed during routine service"

Terrible experience. Nothing went right with this service. Brought car in and was promised to have the service completed the next day. Day 2, at 5 PM service still not completed. Personal property was stolen from the vehicle. Had to file police report. Dealership made insulting comments, and made ZERO effort to rectify the situation. Offering a free shirt and cheap dealership gift card is really free advertisement for them. This dealership treats you like you are an idiot.

cszely
9/26/2014

"Did not fix broken part "

I have a 2007 CLK 350 Cabriolet with about 101,500 miles. I was unable to get the top back up due to a problem with the right rear window. I brought the car into the dealership and explained the problem. The next day I went to pick the car up and was told the problem had been corrected. Cost was about $900. While the convertible top was operating, I was continuing to have problems with the passenger side rear window. Finally after about a month, the right rear window failed to go up. i brought the car back to Benzel Busch to report the problem. I was told by Mr. Eiseman that the rear window was NEVER repaired on my earlier visit, even though i had asked the problem to be looked at. I was told that the rear window would now cost $1,300(parts and labor) to be fixed. I asked the dealer for a credit of some kind seeing as how Ihad already paid $900 to replace a part which didn't need replacing during the earlier visit. The dealership has refused to issue a credit. They have reduced the cost of the new repair by about $300. However, given that I paid for a part which didn't need to be installed, I expected more

chris eiseman

Samsalim
9/13/2014

"Bad salesperson "

This salesperson only good to women and nasty with guys, don't know what's his problem but he is very rude with bad attitude

Reviews of Ravi Mallela