Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp

Makes: Mercedes-Benz|Service Center

Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp

Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp Info
About Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp

Family owned and operated for over forty years, Benzel-Busch invites you to experience the ultimate luxury car buying experience. Our showroom is located in Englewood, New Jersey, five minutes from the George Washington Bridge. Our dedicated staff of nearly two hundred employees strives to suit each client's wish, expressed or implied. From the premier vehicle sales team to our comprehensive after-sales and technical staff, we deliver the finest automobile experience in the New York metro area.

About Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp

• Coffee and Food Service
  • Retail and Wholesale Parts Sales
guptapnow
12/01/2014

"Great experience with Ravi Mallela at Benzel Busch Mercedes "

We had a great experience buying a new E class with Ravi Mallela at Benzel Busch Mercedes Benz. Ravi was very professional and friendly. He did not push us and was response to all of our questions.

the-dash
11/22/2014

"Ravi Mallela - First Rate!"

Ravi Mallela assisted us in ordering and leasing an ML350. Ravi is very professional, enthusiastic and reliable. He understood our needs and made everything happen perfectly and ahead of schedule!

leesoyon
11/19/2014

"Fantastic first lease experience with Ravi "

We leased first Mercedes Benz (CLA) with Mr. Ravi at Benzel Busch. He remained very professional and tailored to our needs. Went beyond what is expected of him - answered endless questions that we had, were very patients, straightforward from the beginning. Even after we decided to sign the lease to the day of pick-up and afterwards, he thoroughly followed up to see if there was anything else he can do for us. we would go back to him again.

zubinell
11/17/2014

"I paid for my special order and they never ordered it"

I ordered a part for my classic MB and they took my money. The part was coming from Germany so it would take 10 +/- days. I paid but they never ordered it and claimed they needed to confirm that I really wanted to wait that long. (I knew it was coming from over seas and it would take time). They failed to confirm and when I investigated 18 days later they said they needed to confirm that I really wanted it. Even though I paid they figured that I really did not want the part or want my money either. Who thinks like this? Idiots and Bozos do. Don't let idiots and bozos work on your car! If they feel they need to confirm, all I needed was a follow up effort.

info@mbonlineparts.com

Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp responded to this review

November 21, 2014

Dear Zubinell, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I would like to take the opportunity to discuss with you and make sure we address your concerns. Please email me at waramayo@benzelbusch.com or you can also call me at 201.567.1400 x214. Thank you for taking the time to respond. Willy Aramayo Client Relations Manager BenzelBusch Motor Car Corp.

DeborahGem
10/18/2014

"Being robbed during routine service"

Terrible experience. Nothing went right with this service. Brought car in and was promised to have the service completed the next day. Day 2, at 5 PM service still not completed. Personal property was stolen from the vehicle. Had to file police report. Dealership made insulting comments, and made ZERO effort to rectify the situation. Offering a free shirt and cheap dealership gift card is really free advertisement for them. This dealership treats you like you are an idiot.

cszely
9/26/2014

"Did not fix broken part "

I have a 2007 CLK 350 Cabriolet with about 101,500 miles. I was unable to get the top back up due to a problem with the right rear window. I brought the car into the dealership and explained the problem. The next day I went to pick the car up and was told the problem had been corrected. Cost was about $900. While the convertible top was operating, I was continuing to have problems with the passenger side rear window. Finally after about a month, the right rear window failed to go up. i brought the car back to Benzel Busch to report the problem. I was told by Mr. Eiseman that the rear window was NEVER repaired on my earlier visit, even though i had asked the problem to be looked at. I was told that the rear window would now cost $1,300(parts and labor) to be fixed. I asked the dealer for a credit of some kind seeing as how Ihad already paid $900 to replace a part which didn't need replacing during the earlier visit. The dealership has refused to issue a credit. They have reduced the cost of the new repair by about $300. However, given that I paid for a part which didn't need to be installed, I expected more

chris eiseman

Samsalim
9/13/2014

"Bad salesperson "

This salesperson only good to women and nasty with guys, don't know what's his problem but he is very rude with bad attitude

s_tandon001
7/27/2014

"Ravi Mallela - embodies what a Mercedes is all about"

We leased our first Mercedes Benz (ML 350) through Mr. Ravi Mallela at Benzel Busch. Ravi brought together an experience for us from the moment he first met us, the test drive, understanding our financial criteria, selecting a car for us, price and the post-sales follow up. We love the car we got and Ravi was phenomenal in working with us very patiently. Most importantly, the courtesy, the professionalism, the non-pressurizing sales process, and taking every single one of our criteria seriously demonstrated to us what owning a Benz is all about. You feel the Benz luxury experience in the way the staff treats you, works with you and its only reinforced when you drive a Benz of the dealer's lot. Ravi and his team spent nearly 2 hours with us after the deal to teach us all the features of the car. We even drove back to the dealership once with questions and him and his team helped us out. If you want to own a Benz - go to Ravi. He will find a way to make it work for you !!

Ravi Mallela

AlAL1998
5/14/2014

"GRATE BUYING EXPERIENCE, NOT SO NICE AFTER..!!"

The dealership personals took care of me from a to z,starts with the answer to my emails,and finish with every sales details. the sales representative miss Kathy zagula was very professional in all the aspects of car sales,i came from long island all the way to new jersey(2 hours ride...),but i discovered a nice friendly and professional group of people that made my car buying a very easy and enjoyably experience. BUT...i got a very average minus service when i needed some help with a few issues in my car...well.,its not easy to be excellent...

kathy zagula

callback1012
3/21/2014

"I was lucky one that Service Advisor, Mr. Frank Aranando..."

I was lucky one that Service Advisor, Mr. Frank Aranando handled service like, treating his car. to wit:;Rotation noise has been cured completely. I am so happy.

Mr. Frank Armando