Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp

Makes: Mercedes-Benz|Service Center

Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp
Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp Info
About Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp

Family owned and operated for over forty years, Benzel-Busch invites you to experience the ultimate luxury car buying experience. Our showroom is located in Englewood, New Jersey, five minutes from the George Washington Bridge. Our dedicated staff of nearly two hundred employees strives to suit each client's wish, expressed or implied. From the premier vehicle sales team to our comprehensive after-sales and technical staff, we deliver the finest automobile experience in the New York metro area.

About Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp

Monday 9:00 AM - 8:00 AM

• Mercedes-Benz Courtesy Vehicle
  • Complimentary Pick-up and Drop-off
  • Dedicated Customer Relations Team
  • Coffee and Food Service
  • Retail and Wholesale Parts Sales

"Did not fix broken part "

I have a 2007 CLK 350 Cabriolet with about 101,500 miles. I was unable to get the top back up due to a problem with the right rear window. I brought the car into the dealership and explained the problem. The next day I went to pick the car up and was told the problem had been corrected. Cost was about $900. While the convertible top was operating, I was continuing to have problems with the passenger side rear window. Finally after about a month, the right rear window failed to go up. i brought the car back to Benzel Busch to report the problem. I was told by Mr. Eiseman that the rear window was NEVER repaired on my earlier visit, even though i had asked the problem to be looked at. I was told that the rear window would now cost $1,300(parts and labor) to be fixed. I asked the dealer for a credit of some kind seeing as how Ihad already paid $900 to replace a part which didn't need replacing during the earlier visit. The dealership has refused to issue a credit. They have reduced the cost of the new repair by about $300. However, given that I paid for a part which didn't need to be installed, I expected more

chris eiseman

"Bad salesperson "

This salesperson only good to women and nasty with guys, don't know what's his problem but he is very rude with bad attitude

"Bad service at benzel busch "

Wakes in with oil change, they broke the strut and had to pay for it, they claimed they didn't so tell me about it

Chris Isman

"Ravi Mallela - embodies what a Mercedes is all about"

We leased our first Mercedes Benz (ML 350) through Mr. Ravi Mallela at Benzel Busch. Ravi brought together an experience for us from the moment he first met us, the test drive, understanding our financial criteria, selecting a car for us, price and the post-sales follow up. We love the car we got and Ravi was phenomenal in working with us very patiently. Most importantly, the courtesy, the professionalism, the non-pressurizing sales process, and taking every single one of our criteria seriously demonstrated to us what owning a Benz is all about. You feel the Benz luxury experience in the way the staff treats you, works with you and its only reinforced when you drive a Benz of the dealer's lot. Ravi and his team spent nearly 2 hours with us after the deal to teach us all the features of the car. We even drove back to the dealership once with questions and him and his team helped us out. If you want to own a Benz - go to Ravi. He will find a way to make it work for you !!

Ravi Mallela

"GRATE BUYING EXPERIENCE, NOT SO NICE AFTER..!!"

The dealership personals took care of me from a to z,starts with the answer to my emails,and finish with every sales details. the sales representative miss Kathy zagula was very professional in all the aspects of car sales,i came from long island all the way to new jersey(2 hours ride...),but i discovered a nice friendly and professional group of people that made my car buying a very easy and enjoyably experience. BUT...i got a very average minus service when i needed some help with a few issues in my car...well.,its not easy to be excellent...

kathy zagula

"I was lucky one that Service Advisor, Mr. Frank Aranando..."

I was lucky one that Service Advisor, Mr. Frank Aranando handled service like, treating his car. to wit:;Rotation noise has been cured completely. I am so happy.

Mr. Frank Armando

"I just want to say that my entire experience was great..."

I just want to say that my entire experience was great from start to finish. Everyone was very friendly and no pressure to buy, But I am glad that I did. I would be glad to recommend Benzel-Busch to all my friends. Thanks to all the staff in the pre-owned department. I purchased a real nice Benz S550V4. Love It.

Douglas Ryan

"Your staff is outstanding. No problems with anyone. ..."

Your staff is outstanding. No problems with anyone. I am a bit unhappy about the fact I had to bring my auto back a second time for servicing on an item that was supposedly fixed. Hopefully, the second time around will be better. We shall see. Regards, Howard Sheikowitz

Frank Armando

"Excellent service, very nice price, No hidden fee, He..."

Excellent service, very nice price, No hidden fee, He even deliver the car from NJ to NY to us as promised. You can't believe he is such an honest person and do whatever he could do

Joseph Simsek

"-My experience with Michael hill over at Benzel-Busch..."

-My experience with Michael hill over at Benzel-Busch Mercedes-Benz could not have been more pleasant or straight forward. From the moment I contacted the dealer to the moment the car was delivered I felt I was working with a Consummate professional. His pricing was both competitive and transparent, he has respectful and Accommodating of my time constraints. He was able to reschedule a delivery on less than an hour's notice and still managed to have the car cleaned, fueled and all necessary paper work pre-printed filled out and ready for signing. I was in and out of the dealer in under an hour, an impressive feat that I have never experienced in any of my prior car buying experiences. -Michael was able to field every curve-ball and every oddball question I asked, even about the most obscure stats. He was able to address every possible concern of even the most unlikely scenario. I have often been described as a man with impossibly high standards and expectations but Michael both met and exceeded every one of them. Ultimately the biggest compliment I can give Michael is that he was instrumental in my decision to purchase from Benzel-Busch opposed to the many other choices available. Truly he is an asset to their organization.

Joseph Simsek