Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp

28 Grand Ave,
Englewood, New Jersey 07631
Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp Info
About Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp

Family owned and operated for over forty years, Benzel-Busch invites you to experience the ultimate luxury car buying experience. Our showroom is located in Englewood, New Jersey, five minutes from the George Washington Bridge. Our dedicated staff of nearly two hundred employees strives to suit each client's wish, expressed or implied. From the premier vehicle sales team to our comprehensive after-sales and technical staff, we deliver the finest automobile experience in the New York metro area.

About Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp

• Coffee and Food Service
  • Retail and Wholesale Parts Sales
Blackbenz23
4/01/2015

"Great sales experience "

Dealt with Ben on a Pre-Owned Nissan Xterra since they had the exact truck I was looking for and the entire experience was great. Prompt response, great price, showroom was beautiful, truck was immaculate and everything promised was delivered. I highly recommend.

BenzLover
3/31/2015

"Excellent Sales and Service Department"

I have leased a vehicle from them in 2012 and right from the beginning, the minute we walked into the showroom and till the deal was completed we had great experience with our sales person, sales manager, finance person and everybody else involved. At no time we felt any kind of pressure, any sales gimmick or any other tactic that some other dealers are known to use. Sales manager actually went an extra yard when they were not able to deliver our vehicle on the day it was scheduled due to hurricane Sandy. I have taken vehicle to them for service issues and every time I have received courteous, professional and friendly service. People really go out of their way to make you comfortable and explain in plain language what the issues are. I will recommend this dealer to everyone.

Gcontey99
3/31/2015

"Best Salesperson to Deal With "

Once again Peter Goes out of his way to please a customer (ME) I just picked up my wife's new 2015 M.Benz GL-450 SUV Not only did Peter give me a great price Peter Always Goes out of his way to complete the whole transaction in person Not like other dealerships I won't mention RC that Sells you a car then just says Good-By Not Peter ! I have Known Peter since Prestige Lexus . Were Peter was top 5 salespeople in the Country not the State made the move to Benzel Bush MB about 4/5 years a go and for that I'm grateful More So the fact my wife didn't want a Lexus .. Lol Peter once again I Thank You and will send all my MB friends to you ... God Bless ...

Crappy e
3/26/2015

"Buying certified "

Horrible experience promised the world till your off the lot Bought used certified e class have need back 3times for same reason. Last time realized paint is pealing. The car pulsates and brakes chatter and car has 26k body wise 3/4 of car has been repainted but was told never in accident I left message with manager no call back. Was told everthing could be repaired in a week going on 2. Huge mistake buying from here. Who ever does there bodywork does horrible work color doesn't match runs in clear. And this is a Mercedes certifies shop. id be embarressed giving back a customer there car back like that. But they don't care once u signed the paperwork. Never again will I buy from here or even bring it back for service. And will tell everyone what a crappy dealership it is

Used car sales manager

Abdel
1/26/2015

"Couldnt ask for a better experience "

My overall experience with benzelbusch mercedes is beyond outstanding. I had the pleasure of working with sallee and her level of professionalism is what made me purchase my vehicle here. Easy to talk to and didn't need to go back and forth to get what I want. Very responsive and was able to efficiently manage my time. Very happy with my vehicle and my experience at this dealership. It's nice to see an establishment that offers customer service as prestigious as their brand and I will recommend anyone and everyone I know to see sallee pietri when looking for a mercedes

Raj
1/18/2015

"Fantastic Dealership "

I visited so many dealerships, for my other cars. Overall I had an excellent with Ravi Mallela. He is one of the finest gentleman I have ever met. He never pressured us into buying the car, like other salesmen. He gave us the pros and cons for each model of the Mercedes SUV's. We drove 3 models and he showed all of them with the same caring attitude, until we felt satisfied with one of the SUV's. I would recommend Ravi to all my my friends if they want to buy a Mercedes car. Overall, Ravi was a very professional and courteous salesman, and we love our new car!

Luke
12/27/2014

"Nothing but 5 stars"

This is my third MB i bought from Benzel pr-owned and i must say, what a fantastic dealership. The overall experience is fantastic. Will never buy a MB from anywhere else. Jose Perez , thats the guy you go to.

MBUS1
12/12/2014

"Poor After Sales Support - Typical Car Dealership Attitude "

They are just like any other car dealership ( mind you this is Mercedes and you are not buying just any car and you are in Englewood NJ ), all they care about is to get you to put the deposit and sign the papers no matter what it takes. After that if you have any issues after the sale, things are a completely different story alltogether. You can forget about what they said to you to get you to purchase the vehicle. I also highly recommend that you stay away from Salvino Architto, their sales manager who is a very aggressive person (money he would make on your sale comes before you and courtesy is not is in his book) that never keeps his promises to you. The car I purchased would not start 20 hours after I purchased it. Had to call roadside which took 3 hours to get to my place, only 20 mins from Benzel. Took 45 mins for the technician to get inside the car to only open the hood. In other words they talk the talk but when it comes to walking the walk things change. Shop around and see if you can find what you're looking for elsewhere. They are not the only ones. Go to www.mbusa.com web site and you will find what you're looking for.

guptapnow
12/01/2014

"Great experience with Ravi Mallela at Benzel Busch Mercedes "

We had a great experience buying a new E class with Ravi Mallela at Benzel Busch Mercedes Benz. Ravi was very professional and friendly. He did not push us and was response to all of our questions.

the-dash
11/22/2014

"Ravi Mallela - First Rate!"

Ravi Mallela assisted us in ordering and leasing an ML350. Ravi is very professional, enthusiastic and reliable. He understood our needs and made everything happen perfectly and ahead of schedule!

Reviews of Peter Poliandro