Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp

28 Grand Ave,
Englewood, New Jersey 07631
Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp Info
About Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp

Family owned and operated for over forty years, Benzel-Busch invites you to experience the ultimate luxury car buying experience. Our showroom is located in Englewood, New Jersey, five minutes from the George Washington Bridge. Our dedicated staff of nearly two hundred employees strives to suit each client's wish, expressed or implied. From the premier vehicle sales team to our comprehensive after-sales and technical staff, we deliver the finest automobile experience in the New York metro area.

About Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp

• Retail and Wholesale Parts Sales
ll123
6/07/2015

"AWESOME!!!"

The dealer Ravi Mallela was AMAZING!!! My husband and I recently bought 2 cars respectively Mercedes-Benz ML 550 and ML 350 from Benzel Busch Motor CAR Corporation. Working mainly with Ravi was a great experience. Ravi was exceptional from beginning to end. Key to me was his professional approach when compared to some other dealerships. He was friendly, outgoing, knowledgeable with all Mercedes-Benz car features and combination of features we wanted. He made the whole buying process smooth and hassle free. Overall we are 100% satisfied with our Mercedes-Benz cars. My experience was the best that it could have possibly been, I won't go anywhere else for the rest of my life. I will definitely recommend Mercedes-Benz cars and your dealership to my family and friends when they are in the market for a new car!! Thank you again Ravi!!!

Sbmj514
5/17/2015

"Delightful!"

Buying a car is one of my least favorite activities. Ravi made it simple, easy and quick! He didn't push me or rush me...he was knowledgable and professional...and I would highly recommend him to anyone. Overall best car buying experience I've ever had!

sassyh77
5/12/2015

"Mr. Ryan is a true professional and was very knowledgeable. "

Doug is truly an asset to your company. If I could give the highest rating being a twelve instead of an ten, Doug Ryan would deserve it. He answered all of my concerns and worries and I was satisfied. I am happy with my purchase and very honored to have met such a great person. The staff at Benzel represents professionalism.

manjurino1
4/30/2015

"Always the best dealer to work with"

Great sales team. Lou and Tim go above and beyond to get you into the right car. they even delivered it the same day. follow up call and all. 5th Mercedes from this dealer, and will be going back again when the lease is up. Ask for Lou Gallo.. No pressure, straight forward and honest to deal with.

Crappy e
4/09/2015

"Horrible body work "

Once again what a disappointment. Waited three weeks to get car back and it looks horrible. I do not recommend this place at all for anything. Deal with Manhattan or Caldwell. Extremely poor quality control. Manager has no idea what he is looking at. Jus stay away from this place.

Service sales Bodyshop managers

Blackbenz23
4/01/2015

"Great sales experience "

Dealt with Ben on a Pre-Owned Nissan Xterra since they had the exact truck I was looking for and the entire experience was great. Prompt response, great price, showroom was beautiful, truck was immaculate and everything promised was delivered. I highly recommend.

BenzLover
3/31/2015

"Excellent Sales and Service Department"

I have leased a vehicle from them in 2012 and right from the beginning, the minute we walked into the showroom and till the deal was completed we had great experience with our sales person, sales manager, finance person and everybody else involved. At no time we felt any kind of pressure, any sales gimmick or any other tactic that some other dealers are known to use. Sales manager actually went an extra yard when they were not able to deliver our vehicle on the day it was scheduled due to hurricane Sandy. I have taken vehicle to them for service issues and every time I have received courteous, professional and friendly service. People really go out of their way to make you comfortable and explain in plain language what the issues are. I will recommend this dealer to everyone.

Gcontey99
3/31/2015

"Best Salesperson to Deal With "

Once again Peter Goes out of his way to please a customer (ME) I just picked up my wife's new 2015 M.Benz GL-450 SUV Not only did Peter give me a great price Peter Always Goes out of his way to complete the whole transaction in person Not like other dealerships I won't mention RC that Sells you a car then just says Good-By Not Peter ! I have Known Peter since Prestige Lexus . Were Peter was top 5 salespeople in the Country not the State made the move to Benzel Bush MB about 4/5 years a go and for that I'm grateful More So the fact my wife didn't want a Lexus .. Lol Peter once again I Thank You and will send all my MB friends to you ... God Bless ...

Crappy e
3/26/2015

"Buying certified "

Horrible experience promised the world till your off the lot Bought used certified e class have need back 3times for same reason. Last time realized paint is pealing. The car pulsates and brakes chatter and car has 26k body wise 3/4 of car has been repainted but was told never in accident I left message with manager no call back. Was told everthing could be repaired in a week going on 2. Huge mistake buying from here. Who ever does there bodywork does horrible work color doesn't match runs in clear. And this is a Mercedes certifies shop. id be embarressed giving back a customer there car back like that. But they don't care once u signed the paperwork. Never again will I buy from here or even bring it back for service. And will tell everyone what a crappy dealership it is

Used car sales manager

Abdel
1/26/2015

"Couldnt ask for a better experience "

My overall experience with benzelbusch mercedes is beyond outstanding. I had the pleasure of working with sallee and her level of professionalism is what made me purchase my vehicle here. Easy to talk to and didn't need to go back and forth to get what I want. Very responsive and was able to efficiently manage my time. Very happy with my vehicle and my experience at this dealership. It's nice to see an establishment that offers customer service as prestigious as their brand and I will recommend anyone and everyone I know to see sallee pietri when looking for a mercedes

Reviews of Ravi Mallela