WARNING!! DO NOT BUY A FROM THIS DEALER. REGRETFULL Y BOUGHT A 2008 BMW 750Li
1. Major problems with the cars. 2. They don't clean the cars before selling, or if they do, not good at all. 3. You'll find fault, STOP right there, DO NOT BUY. That will be your first and last warning. If you let them pressure you into buy, which they are very good about it, they will tell you "Oh... that's a not a problem; we 'll take care of it. Don't worry” When you hear that, it's time the leave the place or you'll buy and be miserable until you buy another car. 4. They are very pushy and Liars. They don't do emission on the vehicles, so you will have to do your own emission before they will register the car for you or before you can register. THEY WILL NOT TELL YOU THAT EMMISSION IS REQUIRED BEFORE THE CAN PROCESS THE REGISTRATION. 5. They will pressure you to sign lots of papers without giving you a chance to read. But read… ignorant is NOT A DEFENSE. They will mumble and destruct you to sign all kinds of paper work. I hope you’re reading this before BUYING and not after. They are only friendly before you buy, after that they don't want to see or hear from you ever again.
Some of my problems: . I had 5 codes, from fuel level sensors A & B, Lost Communication with instrument panel cluster (IPC Control Module) and more. Car dies completely, no power whatsoever, to jump it takes about 5 to 10 minutes, No ignition lights at all, no sound, etc.
Tips before buying.
1. Test DRIVE the car for at least 30 minutes, from the side streets to the highway. Drive it!
2. Take a mechanic with you, pay him or her $100 or so, will very well worth it.
3. Rent or buy ODBII code reader. Check to make sure there no code like check engine light, ABS, Catalytic Converter, O2 sensor. etc4. make sure you check UNDER THE HOOD and The ENTIRE CAR..LOOK..LOOK..LOOK UNDER THE CAR... Check for oil leaks etc.
5. CHECK to sure all the basic features works: All Doors and Windows, signal lights, radio, CD player, GPS, trunk opening, etc. DO NOT BE too excited about buying the car, even if it’s the car you’ve been looking for years, because you’ll fail to check basic things. Be careful
AVOID PRIMEAUTO GROUP 3217 N 10th st
Arlington, VA 22201
Manger Chris, No trust worthy, financial lady rude, sales, don't remember his name
Did you find this review helpful?