Bill Barth Ford

3205 Memorial Hwy, Mandan, North Dakota 58554 Directions

1 Review of Bill Barth Ford

April 19, 2017

"I was sold a false advertised vehicle."

- ND

I recently purchased a new vehicle from Bill Barth. I was only in the market for a new vehicle because mine was starting to become to small for my growing family. Before my first car payment was even due several things started going wrong, broken sun roof, poor gas mileage, hard start, struts and that's just to name a few. I am a hard working mom and the thought of being invested in a vehicle that already caused me so many issues scared me. I was given broken promise after broken promise. I even asked them to buy the vehicle back and they said they wouldn't at what it was sold to me for. I trusted Bill Barth with their for the people ad. I was even told that I'm lucky I got a car with my poor credit and they really did me a favor. I'm now locked into a vehicle that I hate, has proved to be unreliable and I'm bitter with a dealership that made so many broken promises. I would never recommend anyone to go to Bill Barth.

Jamie, Ryan