Boerne Dodge Chrysler Jeep

30300 Ih 10 West, Boerne, Texas 78006

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Boerne Dodge Chrysler Jeep
Boerne Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info

"Rob made us feel welcomed"

We enjoyed the whole purchasing a vehicle experience. Thank you Rob your the best. Maybe i will get to drive our new vehicle one day.

"Great Experience!!"

I had a wonderful experience at the Boerne Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram dealership. As a teacher I do not have much time to spare. So it is important to have things taken care of in a timely manner. My salesman, Robert Norfleet, was not only able to help me pick out a car but took care of all of the paperwork. He met with me on his day off and walked the lot with me showing and explaining different features, benefits, sizes, gas mileage, and prices. I did not feel rushed and had my questioned answered with a straight forward approach. The truth is that I do not want to beat around the bush. 20 minutes after I got home from work my car was delivered. He went over all of the features, owners manual, warranty, tires, paired my phone with the vehicle (I love this part of the car immensely btw) and even made sure that I was comfortable behind the wheel of my very first new car. We sat down and he went over all of the paper work with him explaining financing, down payments, more warranty information, interest rate, the factory warranty and service contract. All in all, it took about 4 hours time out of a week and that was with the drive from San Antonio to Boerne. The drive was well worth my time.

Robert Norfleet

"Wanted a particular vehicle and they found and delivered it"

Paul and Wes did an awesome job finding me what I wanted when supply of this vehicle was low. Couldn't be more happy. Thank you to both of you!

Paul Caciola

"Great"

Had to work around the several addons i wanted with the truck and they made it all happen for me. i am very pleased with the outcome

paul caciola

"Best buying experience "

This dealership is 6 hours away and in another state from us but worth the drive to purchase our 2nd vehicle from Leroy Salazar!!!! After our first encounter with Leroy last summer when purchasing our Chrysler, I did not bother buying or looking anywhere else. My husband and I knew that we were in great hands with Leroy and our needs would be top priority. Leroy focused on us, took care of us and made sure we were 110% satisfied. There was no question where our next vehicle was coming from. Regardless of the distance, we made the 14 hour trip to ensure our business was with Leroy. Do not waste your time anywhere else, you will be 110% happy and satisfied sticking with this dealership and working with Leroy!

leroy salazar

"" Good Sales Rep""

To whom it may concern, Ricardo Rodriguez was truly helpul as my wife and I have been to muiltple dealerships in the past few months shopping around for a vehicle. We both got EXCELLENT service from our sales rep Ricardo Rodriguez who actually went out of his way to get us into the vehicle that we were looking at 2014 Dodge Ram as of the working the rite numbers for us to afford. I highly recommend anybody whos currently looking to get into a vehicle go and see Ricardo Rodriguez due to his GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Once again Ricardo and the finiancial dept took the extra step to keep us very HAPPY and SASIFIED as we drove off in our new Dodge Ram 1500, Must see Ricardo when u visit Boerne Dodge......Once again GREAT JOB Ricardo

Ricardo Rodriguez

"Friendly and dedicated sales rep"

Robert Bordieri was truly a pleasure to work with. He went above and beyond to ensure we were completely satisfied with our purchase. He stayed in contact with us on available vehicles and worked extra hours to help us close the deal.

"Great Sales Rep"

Robert Bordieri was excellent to work with - he was very personable and helpful - great customer service! I traded in my old vehicle and purchased a new jeep - everything didn't go completely as planned, but Robert communicated throughout the process and turned what could have been a bad experience into a great one! I would certainly recommend him. Thanks!

Robert Bordieri

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!"

Robert Bordieri is great to work with. He is very helpful and friendly, and very efficient. He answered all our questions and resolved all of our concerns. Fastest car deal we have ever done (and we have done a bunch!) I would recommend this dealership and especially Robert.

"Fantastic sales rep "

Robert Bordieri was great to work during the buying process. He provided excellent customer service, very friendly and extremely helpful, and most of all not pushy. Very pleased with the overall experience at Boerne Dodge.