Boerne Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Boerne Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info

Roman and Sammye Berry
8/28/2015

"OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!!!"

We bought a 2015 ram fully loaded!!! The absolutely best salesman was JOE VALADEZ he took his time and showed us the full details of our new truck , his knowledge blew us away , his courtesy was great , we looked at a few dealers before going to Boerne and just HIGH FIVES ALL THE WAY AROUND WE WOULD SO HIGHLY RECOMMEND TALKING WITH JOE GO SEE HIM AND ALLOW HIM TO GIVE YOU THE BEST SERVICE ONE CAN GIVE !!! GREAT JOB AND NOW A NEW FRIEND! !! The finance man Mr Dean was so pleasant and made this fun and interesting! !!!

JOE VALADEZ!!!! MR DEAN !!!!

Sueeq
8/26/2015

"These guys are awesome!!"

This dealership is awesome. Every time I've went there for any reason I've received excellent service. My salesman Rob really cares about his customers and does everything he can to make sure they are satisfied. They have a customer for life. Thanks so much guys!!!!!

Rob Bordieri

Babychica1
8/17/2015

"Great experience.."

We drove from Converse to see a specific truck but when we arrived it was just sold. Vincent helped us find a similar truck but better then the previous one for approximately the same price. Vinny was so kind and helpful with my transition from my loving SUV "family car" into a truck. He understood how attached I was to it. Vinny helped with all the paperwork and even sat with us while we were being approved sensing our nervousness. I will always be grateful to him for everything. The best car salesman we ever had to do business with. Ask for Vincent and he will help u out.

Vincent Costantino

Mariocruz1
8/04/2015

"Amazing customer service and Great people"

Awesome people very friendly and the best thing is they got it done and now me and my family have something to cruising in.. thx Robert bordieri!

Robert bordier

Melibintx69
7/08/2015

"Always great people and service!"

We have bought our last 5 vehicles from Boerne Dodge Chrysler Jeep. We refuse to go anywhere else! Great people, great service and they treat you like family!

Paul

Eric
7/03/2015

"Extremely satisfied "

This dealership was very professional and helpful. Robert Bordieri was my salesman and all I can say is that I couldn't ask for a better person. He was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. He didn't pressure me into something and was patient with me. I felt like I was talking to a family member rather than a salesman. It was an extremely satisfying experience and would differently refer others to this dealership.

Robert Bordieri

Maggie
5/30/2015

"Simply the best"

While I'd been a fairly frequent visitor to the Service department and had always been treated so well and taken care of no matter what the situation, this was my first visit to the sales department. When CJ in Service told Joe Valadez about our problem trying to find a used SUV within our budget when the old Dodge pickup needed one too many repairs, he began looking for possibilities days before we ever met in person. And when he had to return to the office, his associate Trey Roberts took over. He wasn't able to find anything either--mainly because we were looking for a unicorn where price and mileage were concerned. But when we began talking a newer model with partial financing, they got together and found two possibilities, one that Joe had been wise enough to spot for us already--just in case. A 2015 Jeep Cherokee with great mileage and payments within our budget for the half we didn't pay down was just too wonderful a deal to pass up. And when Mark Montz in the finance department helped us get a 5 year extended warranty that was so much more cost effective than only a 2 month warranty on a used SUV at another dealership, it made for the perfect deal. Joe and Trey literally went the extra mile and followed us home with the new Jeep to save us a 50 mile return trip the next day to retrieve it. They all did their very best to work with us for the best deal possible for us. I can't recommend Boerne Dodge Chrysler Jeep highly enough, and the team of Joe Valadez and Trey Roberts is simply the best.

Joe Valadez, Trey Roberts, Mark Montz

dhanley
5/29/2015

"Amazing service"

Here you will receive top of the line service and you will not leave this place disappointed! Everyone that works here is so friendly and fun to work with! I absolutely LOVE my new car and will definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a new car!

Rober Bordieri

Michelle
5/27/2015

"excellent service with great care for the customer"

This dealership went above and beyond. I couldn't be happier with the service we received. George and Dean jumped through hoops to get us financed. They were very good to us.

George Watson and Dean in finance

Crystal82
5/27/2015

"Kia Sorento purchase"

From beginning to to end we had a positive experience. Joe wasn't pushy or hovering. We got a fair price on a great vehicle. I would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Joe Valadez