Boerne Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Boerne Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info

drealuvsjordan
8/04/2015

"Great customer service"

Traded in our vehicle for a bigger vehicle for our family...and we were treated very well! Great sales man (Robert Bordieri)...great car buying experience.

Robert Bordieri

Mariocruz1
8/04/2015

"Amazing customer service and Great people"

Awesome people very friendly and the best thing is they got it done and now me and my family have something to cruising in.. thx Robert bordieri!

Robert bordier

Melibintx69
7/08/2015

"Always great people and service!"

We have bought our last 5 vehicles from Boerne Dodge Chrysler Jeep. We refuse to go anywhere else! Great people, great service and they treat you like family!

Paul

Eric
7/03/2015

"Extremely satisfied "

This dealership was very professional and helpful. Robert Bordieri was my salesman and all I can say is that I couldn't ask for a better person. He was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. He didn't pressure me into something and was patient with me. I felt like I was talking to a family member rather than a salesman. It was an extremely satisfying experience and would differently refer others to this dealership.

Robert Bordieri

Maggie
5/30/2015

"Simply the best"

While I'd been a fairly frequent visitor to the Service department and had always been treated so well and taken care of no matter what the situation, this was my first visit to the sales department. When CJ in Service told Joe Valadez about our problem trying to find a used SUV within our budget when the old Dodge pickup needed one too many repairs, he began looking for possibilities days before we ever met in person. And when he had to return to the office, his associate Trey Roberts took over. He wasn't able to find anything either--mainly because we were looking for a unicorn where price and mileage were concerned. But when we began talking a newer model with partial financing, they got together and found two possibilities, one that Joe had been wise enough to spot for us already--just in case. A 2015 Jeep Cherokee with great mileage and payments within our budget for the half we didn't pay down was just too wonderful a deal to pass up. And when Mark Montz in the finance department helped us get a 5 year extended warranty that was so much more cost effective than only a 2 month warranty on a used SUV at another dealership, it made for the perfect deal. Joe and Trey literally went the extra mile and followed us home with the new Jeep to save us a 50 mile return trip the next day to retrieve it. They all did their very best to work with us for the best deal possible for us. I can't recommend Boerne Dodge Chrysler Jeep highly enough, and the team of Joe Valadez and Trey Roberts is simply the best.

Joe Valadez, Trey Roberts, Mark Montz

dhanley
5/29/2015

"Amazing service"

Here you will receive top of the line service and you will not leave this place disappointed! Everyone that works here is so friendly and fun to work with! I absolutely LOVE my new car and will definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a new car!

Rober Bordieri

Michelle
5/27/2015

"excellent service with great care for the customer"

This dealership went above and beyond. I couldn't be happier with the service we received. George and Dean jumped through hoops to get us financed. They were very good to us.

George Watson and Dean in finance

Crystal82
5/27/2015

"Kia Sorento purchase"

From beginning to to end we had a positive experience. Joe wasn't pushy or hovering. We got a fair price on a great vehicle. I would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Joe Valadez

bowhunter114080
5/22/2015

"Paul Caciola"

i would like to say this sales rep has put a new twist to car sale, in my experience I have never engaged with a car sales rep that is straight forward. Refreshing to see a car salesmen that can be honest and straightforward. Keep up the good work

Paul Caciola

cjsnyder69
5/16/2015

"Excellent Service with No Pressure"

My wife and I drove out there to look at the Dodge Challengers one night. We arrived with less than a hour left till their closing time. It was the night of a big fight and NBA playoffs. But salesperson George Watson was very patient with us and never rushed us. They honored all the internet sale prices, and gave us such a good financing deal we purchased a vehicle that night. I would highly recommend Boerne DCJ if you are looking for a vehicle.

George Watson