Boerne Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Boerne Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info

Maggie
5/30/2015

"Simply the best"

While I'd been a fairly frequent visitor to the Service department and had always been treated so well and taken care of no matter what the situation, this was my first visit to the sales department. When CJ in Service told Joe Valadez about our problem trying to find a used SUV within our budget when the old Dodge pickup needed one too many repairs, he began looking for possibilities days before we ever met in person. And when he had to return to the office, his associate Trey Roberts took over. He wasn't able to find anything either--mainly because we were looking for a unicorn where price and mileage were concerned. But when we began talking a newer model with partial financing, they got together and found two possibilities, one that Joe had been wise enough to spot for us already--just in case. A 2015 Jeep Cherokee with great mileage and payments within our budget for the half we didn't pay down was just too wonderful a deal to pass up. And when Mark Montz in the finance department helped us get a 5 year extended warranty that was so much more cost effective than only a 2 month warranty on a used SUV at another dealership, it made for the perfect deal. Joe and Trey literally went the extra mile and followed us home with the new Jeep to save us a 50 mile return trip the next day to retrieve it. They all did their very best to work with us for the best deal possible for us. I can't recommend Boerne Dodge Chrysler Jeep highly enough, and the team of Joe Valadez and Trey Roberts is simply the best.

Joe Valadez, Trey Roberts, Mark Montz

dhanley
5/29/2015

"Amazing service"

Here you will receive top of the line service and you will not leave this place disappointed! Everyone that works here is so friendly and fun to work with! I absolutely LOVE my new car and will definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a new car!

Rober Bordieri

Michelle
5/27/2015

"excellent service with great care for the customer"

This dealership went above and beyond. I couldn't be happier with the service we received. George and Dean jumped through hoops to get us financed. They were very good to us.

George Watson and Dean in finance

Crystal82
5/27/2015

"Kia Sorento purchase"

From beginning to to end we had a positive experience. Joe wasn't pushy or hovering. We got a fair price on a great vehicle. I would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Joe Valadez

bowhunter114080
5/22/2015

"Paul Caciola"

i would like to say this sales rep has put a new twist to car sale, in my experience I have never engaged with a car sales rep that is straight forward. Refreshing to see a car salesmen that can be honest and straightforward. Keep up the good work

Paul Caciola

cjsnyder69
5/16/2015

"Excellent Service with No Pressure"

My wife and I drove out there to look at the Dodge Challengers one night. We arrived with less than a hour left till their closing time. It was the night of a big fight and NBA playoffs. But salesperson George Watson was very patient with us and never rushed us. They honored all the internet sale prices, and gave us such a good financing deal we purchased a vehicle that night. I would highly recommend Boerne DCJ if you are looking for a vehicle.

George Watson

annmargaret
4/27/2015

"Sales person was awesome"

i just want to say that Robert Bordieri was very helpful with me and my fiancé, I had purchased a dodge avenger last year at north star dodge and we had decide that we wanted a Chrysler 200 so we went back to northstar dodge an the sell guy couldn't help us they wanted a lot of money down so we left, then my son went to dodge boerne and talked to Robert bordieri and he helped him get a truck and he asked me "mom" why don't you go to dodge in boerne an ask for Robert bordieri so I texted and I called and asked him what we want it and you know what he gave us the car that we have been wanting. And for that I am very grateful for him helping us. I know drive a Chrysler 200 and I love that car so we will be going back in 2 more years for that challenger lol. So I want Robert bordieri thank you so much for helping us a lot and he help us a lot

robert bordieri

Brandonnr88
4/19/2015

"Great experience buying my first new car"

For the past 9 years I had been driving the same used vehicle i recieved when i turned 16. I was more then ready to finally purchase my own new vehicle. Three of my sisters had recently purchased jeedps from Boerne Dodge Jeep Chrysler so i decided to make them my first stop. There was no need to look further. Paul kindly and patiently walked me through the process i was unfamiliar with and set me up with a fantastic 2015 Chrysler 200 at the monthly price range i was hoping for.

Paul Caciola

Taylor19971982
4/17/2015

"If you want a great buying experience go to Robert Bordieri"

Robert makes the experience very easy to go through. He explains and answers any questions I had. He doesn't guess or blow smoke up my tail pipes

Robert Bordieri

ram1608
4/10/2015

"Best Dealership I've ever been to. "

Robert was very helpful, me and my wife went over there about 6 months ago trying to get out of my Avenger and get into something better, unfortunately the banks still said it was too early to trade in but, Robert promised to keep in touch and do his best to get us out of it. 6 months later we returned and he kept his promise we got a Brand new Ram 1500 and Robert worked hard to get us the best interest rate he could and a fair monthly payment!!! Overall I'm completely satisfied with this dealership and Robert was very courteous and friendly and did his best to get us the vehicle we wanted!!! Thanks guys! I'll be back in 2-3 years for a 2500 :D

Robert B/ Jon H