Boerne Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Boerne, Texas 78006
Boerne Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info

grisblue.deanda77
1/02/2016

"we had a great deal and such a good customer service"

We went to the dealer this past Saturday we were looking around and we saw a vehicle that fit perfec for our family, that same day we spoke to the sales person about buying it , we got approved , it was fast and easy. we really appreciate the hospitality.

Joey Valadez

Melibintx69
12/14/2015

"As always, great experience!"

This is our sixth or seventh purchase from Boerne Dodge. They are always very friendly, knowledgeable and meet our expectations and needs! Definitely recommend anyone to see them!

Jon Hardy

Tischler210
12/11/2015

"Dishonest Jeep Dealer"

Called dealership about specific Jeep and incentive offered online. I was assured the incentive applied to this specific Jeep. I wanted to be certain before I made the hour plus drive to the dealership. I was warned by the folks at bluebonnet jeep in new braunfels that they would not honor the deal when I got there. Sure enough, I make the drive and the deal is only good for certain jeeps even though I called to make sure. The sales person I spoke to over the phone was totally dishonest. I will take my business to a different dealership and never recommend Boerne Dodge to anyone.

John

connorcclark
12/08/2015

"Paul the best sales man ever!"

Paul is an amazing guy! He welcomed us with open arms and got right down to business. Paul got us test driving a vehicle in no time and we fell in love with the vehicle. Paul was knowledge and very helpful on all aspects of the vehicle and process. When the paperwork portion came up he was very prompt and used no short cuts in helping us understand the process of buying our first car. He made us confident and comfortable in our decision to purchase from Paul and the Boerne Dodge Chrystler Jeep dealship. We appreciate him and all of the advise he bestowed upon us!

Paul Caciola

George76
12/08/2015

"New purchase "

Joe V did a great job and explained everything to me about my new truck....Thanks again for everything I love my purchase and will definitely send other customers to you!

Joe Valadez

ELMICKEY
12/07/2015

"Sixth purchase--will return"

Paul is honest --knows his product. Totally trust worthy. Will send family and friends - price was right . Helpful with product knowledge -- new features. I will return when time for another purchase.

Paul

alaranda
12/04/2015

"Gr8 Folks"

I showed up just b4 closing and they ( especially Vinny and Dean)helped and se rved as if it was mid-day !!! Own A Piece Of Mind

Vinny

Shirley Carter
12/04/2015

"NICE GUY and VERY HELPFUL"

Paul was referred to me by Todd Brown, Service and Parts Manager, whom I've dealt with for years. Paul was so helpful, and found the used Ram that my friend wanted. As I was involved as a helper in the buying process, I, too, was so pleased with the service that Paul gave us, and all the information that was furnished to us while the purchase was being made, and after, explaining the equipment it had on it. The whole process was fantastic

Todd Brown, and the whole crew

huth303
12/03/2015

"Great experience with Paul Caciola"

This is the finest car buying experience I have had the pleasure of having in a very long time. Paul Caciola and Dean Hardy went out of their way to bring me a deal that worked with my finances. In addition, Paul went to great extremes to see that my truck was prepared in the way that I wanted. In addition, all members of this dealership treated me as a VIP. I highly recommend this dealership, especially Paul Caciola.

Paul Caciola, Dean Hardy

VAF84
11/25/2015

"Great experience with Vinny"

I just bought a used Ram 3500 from Boerne Dodge. Vinny worked with us on every step of the process to make sure all of our questions were answered and that we had the right vehicle. The truck was in great condition and they even went as far as fixing an item that malfunctioned while we were testing out the vehicle. I've been to dealers that say their cars are in top shape only to show up and find that not even basic maintenance was up to date. At Boerne Dodge, the vehicle was obviously well looked over and cleaned up before being placed on the lot (we've had dealer experiences where the vehicle was clearly marked for sale without being inspected or at least had minimal maintenance); believe me as we went over it with a fine tooth comb. I'd say Vinny went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed by the time we finished the transaction. As with any dealership, having your stuff (know what you need for a trade in, what you're buying, have your financing ready) together before make a buying decision will make for the best experience; and we had no complaints. I got a fair price on my purchase as well as my trade in. I'll be giving Vinny a call if we're back on the market for another vehicle.

Vinny