Boerne Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Boerne Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info

JS Foyer
2/22/2015

"Horrible! "

This place is horrible! First they outright lied to me about a Jeep they said they had in stock but didn't. Then they told me they could get one exactly like it but I'd have to pay 2300.00 more for accessories I didn't want. The place is filthy and no one really cares about your time or making the process an easy one. When I arrived it was easily 30 minutes before I was greeted. Some guy named Eric then Gary. No name tags. Then it was another 30 minutes to "find the Jeep" only to tell me they didn't have it and make up some lame excuses of it either didn't come in or they sold it?? Why they had no clue as to where it was I couldn't understand and even asked them Don't you all keep track of that information?? How do they know if it was stolen? Just ridiculous. We did buy a Jeep that day at Mission and it was they easiest experience and process. Will Never Recommend this dealership and in fact will tell everyone we know NOT to waste their time!

Gary

Annette
2/18/2015

""Great Salesman and Dealership""

Boerne CDJ -Anthony Thelemann is an excellent salesman with a great attitude. He was not pushy and went the extra mile to get us what we wanted. We will definitely come back and recommend him to our family and friends.

Anthony Thelemann

let.val
2/12/2015

"Great Dealership!"

Boerne Dodge Chrysler and jeep is the dealership to go to!! Chriz garza helped me and was very informative overall i had a great experience i love my dodge challenger!!

Chris Garza

Sylvia
2/11/2015

"Recent purchase of a new red jeep Sahara unlimited"

Boerne DCJ made my car buying experience painless. Everyone from the greeter to the sales guy and then the finance guy were polite and very friendly. I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family.

Deanna
2/09/2015

"Extremely pleased with the transaction"

Purchased a Jeep Patriot. Purchase was handled in a very professional manner. Did not leave with buyer's remorse. Felt like I received a fair trade-in value for my auto. They had it washed and waxed when I returned for it. The financial dept. was easy to deal with also. Have had no dealings with the service dept., so can't review that.

Paul Caciola

challenger90
2/04/2015

"I love my Dodge Challenger "

For a first time buyer of a vehicle, Chris Garza did a great job helping me with the whole process. He answered every question I had about the vehicle I was interested in and had great communication skills. I didn't feel pressured throughout the process and I highly recommend him as a salesman.

Chris Garza

jennifer.castro711
2/02/2015

"Boerne Dodge"

Anthony at Boerne dodge was an excellent salesman, not pushy, and made our purchasing experience extremely easy. We would definately recommend him to our friends.

Anthony Thelemann

Mark Damiano
1/28/2015

""Great service!""

Service Department went out of their way to help me get my 2014 Ram 3500 service work done! Excellent attitude and overall great people! I am beyond satisfied with the service that I got from them. Would definitely come buy a truck or car from them again! Very friendly and down to earth people. Thank you! A special Thank you to Andy Evans at the service desk and Thank you to the mechanics Abraham Diaz and Dennis Cole for all the attention to detail and Texas Friendly hospitality they provide. You guys a a great representation of Boerne Dodge and Customer Service.

Andy Evens, Abraham Diaz, Dennis Cole

davidportega1985
1/10/2015

"Great experience!"

I definitely recommend this dealer, as well as Robert Bordieri. My wife and I had a great experience buying a new 2015 Dodge, and we are even considering buying another one for her. One of the best vehicle shopping experiences I've had so far.

Brittanyflores06
1/05/2015

"Great service!"

Robert Bordieri went out of his way to help me get my new Dodge Dart! Excellent attitude and overall great person! I am beyond satisfied with the service that I got from Robert. Would definitely come buy a car from him again! Very friendly and down to earth guy, and knows his cars. Thank you!