Boerne Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Boerne Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info

Mark Damiano
1/28/2015

""Great service!""

Service Department went out of their way to help me get my 2014 Ram 3500 service work done! Excellent attitude and overall great people! I am beyond satisfied with the service that I got from them. Would definitely come buy a truck or car from them again! Very friendly and down to earth people. Thank you! A special Thank you to Andy Evans at the service desk and Thank you to the mechanics Abraham Diaz and Dennis Cole for all the attention to detail and Texas Friendly hospitality they provide. You guys a a great representation of Boerne Dodge and Customer Service.

Andy Evens, Abraham Diaz, Dennis Cole

davidportega1985
1/10/2015

"Great experience!"

I definitely recommend this dealer, as well as Robert Bordieri. My wife and I had a great experience buying a new 2015 Dodge, and we are even considering buying another one for her. One of the best vehicle shopping experiences I've had so far.

Brittanyflores06
1/05/2015

"Great service!"

Robert Bordieri went out of his way to help me get my new Dodge Dart! Excellent attitude and overall great person! I am beyond satisfied with the service that I got from Robert. Would definitely come buy a car from him again! Very friendly and down to earth guy, and knows his cars. Thank you!

BARBARA
12/30/2014

"ROBERT B IS THE BEST"

ROBERT TOOK TIME WITH ME TO FIND THE RIGHT TRUCK. MY TRIP HOME TO NEW MEXICO WAS GREAT. NOW I HAVE THE POWER I NEED TO DO WHATEVER I WANT OR NEED. I WANT TO THANK ROBERT AGAIN FOR GOING THAT EXTRA MILE WITH ME.

ROBERT BORDIERI

Killroy5
12/26/2014

"Deceptive advertisers and do not respect the military."

Worst experience ever! No appreciation for military and uses deceptive advertisement to get you in the door. Dealer did not want to advertise $13,500 discount being advertised on-line. The vehicle I was looking at was a 2500 priced at $65,600. The manager stated the 2500 was not a heavy duty truck and the add was for 3500s only, despite 2 other salesmen defining heady duty as the 2500 and 3500 class. When I brought that act to the floor manager he said he meant it was for the more expensive heavy duty trucks and stated there were some on the lot for $68,000 to $70,000 and he admitted it was all about advertising and getting traffic into the store. Then they would not honor a $500 military discount. Lastly, my trade it low booked on the NADA for between $15,000 and $17,500. They claimed my vehicle was in good condition but would not give me more than $12,000, stating they had a separate "auction NADA listing" and that it was impossible for people to get vehicles with more than 100, 000 miles on them financed. If you want more specifics, please contact me at popswilson39@yahoo.com.

Manager

Excursion
12/15/2014

"A delightful purchase"

Wes made us feel like we were the most important customers ever. The experience was the best in Texas. Like old home week. My thanks to Wes and all at the best dealership in Texas. Great place to buy a Grand Cherokee Cary and Carol

Wes Crain and finance person

CDKen
12/12/2014

"Paul C is the Best"

Paul has sold me and my family several SUV's and Trucks. He is a joy to work with and would recommend him and Boerne Dodge as a great place to buy vehicles.

Paul C.

rknighton
12/07/2014

"very bad"

Don't buy from this dealership. they will lie to u also add extra fees u don't want.Matt the manager is so hateful. Paul the salesman is a piece of crap.so please beware and watch

paul and matt

mcomeaux2
12/06/2014

"Excellent"

Mr. Bordieri was informative helpful and upfront. The best sales experience i have ever had buying a vehicle. I would reccomend anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle to go see Robert Bordieri before anyone else you wont be disappointed.

Bward0513
12/02/2014

"PAUL CACIOLA"

Paul was GREAT. I would reccomend him to everyone. He was very friendly and professional. He cut right to the chase and made the process easy.

Paul Caciola