Boerne Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Boerne Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info

Gabby
3/27/2015

"Excellent"

Thank you Joe Valdez for you help it was a great experiance and you were very helpfu to us it was a pleasure buyin a car there at boerne:)

Joe Valdez

Gabby
3/27/2015

"Excellent"

It was a pleasure buying a car there and the sales man Joe Valadez was so nice to us and very helpful thank you:) I highly recommend it.

Joe Valadez

Sylvia
3/25/2015

"Awesome Service"

I recently purchased a Challenger at Boerne DCJ. I have purchased multiple vehicles and have never experienced great customer service like I did in Boerne. Robert Bordieri is a GREAT salesperson. I would definitely recommend them to family and friends. Thanks again Robert!!

Robert Bordieri

grizzlyred
3/25/2015

"awesome truck buying experience"

I am thoroughly impressed with Boerne Dodge- the price was great and the service was outstanding. We have bought many vehicles through them and would recommend them to everyone.

Paul Caciola

Ammari
3/19/2015

"Great Service Genuine Sales Rep"

We bought a vehicle from Jonathan Hardy at Boerne Dodge Chrysler Jeep. His customer service was great and he had a genuine personality that made us comfortable to work with on this transaction. We left with a vehicle we love. We're still waiting for our spare key from this dealership since we had only left with one key. But that is the only thing we are waiting on and I hope it's coming I dont think it overshadows Mr. Hardys service though he really was great. Please send me my spare key BDCJ.

Jonathan Hardy

michael
3/09/2015

"caravan experience "

Bought a brand new caravan. Anthony was very knowledgeable in answering all my questions about the vehicle. They didn't have the exact one I wanted so they went out of their way to get me what I really wanted. Thanks

Anthony Thelemann

veronica
3/05/2015

"Best customer service!!"

This is my 3rd purshase at Dodge Boerne great experience,great service, I defently recomend it. i love my new Durango Thank you Chris Garza

Chris Garza

DanielDieter
3/02/2015

"First time won't be the last!"

Loved this place! My girlfriend and I went in to see about getting me a new truck. We looked at our options and it didn't seem like we'd be driving away with a new vehicle. but Joe didn't give up. My girlfriend has been wanting a Jeep for some time and I needed to get out of my old car. We found a very nice and well equipped Cherokee that was right in our price range. We had a nice low down payment and very reasonable monthly payments that they negotiated for us. All we had to do was test drive, go over some options, make the down payment and sign some paperwork. We did spend the better part of the day there but it was worth it rolling out of there with a brand new Jeep!

Joe

Ally
3/02/2015

"Good Experience, Friendly Salespeople"

Paul Caciola was great! He was very friendly from the first minute I met with him. He didn't make things difficult at all. Very understanding of my needs and wants in a new car. This was my first car buying experience and I was very pleased with Paul. Would highly recommend working with him when buying a car.

Paul Caciola

Annette
2/18/2015

""Great Salesman and Dealership""

Boerne CDJ -Anthony Thelemann is an excellent salesman with a great attitude. He was not pushy and went the extra mile to get us what we wanted. We will definitely come back and recommend him to our family and friends.

Anthony Thelemann