Bommarito Mazda of St Peters

Finance

June 26, 2017

"Great expereince"

- Theresannp2003

I really don't like buying a new car. I dread the experience. But this was different. Nate answered my email and sent me a website with the ability to compare vehicles. I was able to narrow down 3 possible vehicles. This was very helpful. I met Nate 2 days later. He answered all my questions. And, since our golf bags fit without putting down the seats, we bought the car! I noticed a small dent on the hood of the car but it was fixed the next week. Jennifer in the service department was great.

Nate Mulloy

May 04, 2017

"Wonderful Car Purchase and Lease Experience!"

- memsof7

Three years ago, we leased a Mazda CX-5 from Bommarito and Mark Prewitt was our sales associate. What a terrific experience! I usually dread the "deal" that always needs to be worked out for the lease/purchase. Mark was never pushy and found us what we were looking for in short order. When it was time for the next lease, Mark notified us several times that the end of the lease was getting close and we needed to decide what we wanted to replace the current vehicle. I contacted Mark and he told us to come in and talk with him about our options. He already knew the color and options we were looking for and had a 2017 CX-5 waiting for us when we arrived. We test drove the new vehicle and it was everything he promised. He was very understanding of two older buyers and kept my husband in donuts!! Job done. Everyone was very friendly and it was a positive experience. Several days later, I decided I needed to trade my Mazda 2 in for a Mazda 3. Mark let me test drive a Mazda CX-3 and the Mazda 3 hatchback to see which would fit my needs. I am now the proud owner of a Mazda 3 hatchback and love it. Again, everyone was very positive and friendly. I want to thank Mark for all of his hard work and patience. Great customer service!! Happy Mazda driver. Adam Schmidt the "finance guy" was very helpful and explained everything and answered all our questions. Great staff!!

April 26, 2017

"Fantastic Service"

- @JohnWJonesSTL

I saw the 2017 CX-5 get released in November at the LA Auto Show and knew that was the next car I wanted. I visited Bommarito in January and they told me they thought the cars may come to the US early in March. The first week of March I called Mark and he was able to give me the specs of the cars that were on their way to the showroom. I told Mark exactly what I wanted and asked him to text me with any updates and also when the cars arrived. Mark's communication was exactly how I asked and that was perfect for me. I didn't need to be sold on the car. I knew exactly what I wanted and what options I wanted (all of them!). When the first shipment came in I ended up not liking any of them so he found a fully loaded grey one and texted me when it was scheduled to arrive. I showed up, bought it, and couldn't be happier!! He's not 'salesey', but he's a great salesman because he listens to what his customers want and then does it! Thanks so much Mark!

Used 2005 Cadillac Escalade, $8990