Bommarito Mazda of St Peters

Mazda Sales & Leasing

September 12, 2017

"Great to work with"

- Daniel Schmied

Adam was great to work with, very laid back,explained all our options to us. Made the buying process very easy. Was a pleasure to deal with.

Jason Lasho

June 26, 2017

"Great expereince"

- Theresannp2003

I really don't like buying a new car. I dread the experience. But this was different. Nate answered my email and sent me a website with the ability to compare vehicles. I was able to narrow down 3 possible vehicles. This was very helpful. I met Nate 2 days later. He answered all my questions. And, since our golf bags fit without putting down the seats, we bought the car! I noticed a small dent on the hood of the car but it was fixed the next week. Jennifer in the service department was great.

Nate Mulloy

May 04, 2017

"Wonderful Car Purchase and Lease Experience!"

- memsof7

Three years ago, we leased a Mazda CX-5 from Bommarito and Mark Prewitt was our sales associate. What a terrific experience! I usually dread the "deal" that always needs to be worked out for the lease/purchase. Mark was never pushy and found us what we were looking for in short order. When it was time for the next lease, Mark notified us several times that the end of the lease was getting close and we needed to decide what we wanted to replace the current vehicle. I contacted Mark and he told us to come in and talk with him about our options. He already knew the color and options we were looking for and had a 2017 CX-5 waiting for us when we arrived. We test drove the new vehicle and it was everything he promised. He was very understanding of two older buyers and kept my husband in donuts!! Job done. Everyone was very friendly and it was a positive experience. Several days later, I decided I needed to trade my Mazda 2 in for a Mazda 3. Mark let me test drive a Mazda CX-3 and the Mazda 3 hatchback to see which would fit my needs. I am now the proud owner of a Mazda 3 hatchback and love it. Again, everyone was very positive and friendly. I want to thank Mark for all of his hard work and patience. Great customer service!! Happy Mazda driver. Adam Schmidt the "finance guy" was very helpful and explained everything and answered all our questions. Great staff!!

Mark Prewitt