Budget Car Sales

Driver's Way

ccarter22
7/18/2014

"Great Experience"

I went in looking for a car of course, Lee got my information processed, showed some cars and I drove off the lot the same day. He was very friendly, helpful and informative.

Lee

jlee77
6/26/2014

"Liars and Cheats"

Went to get application where father bought car under false information. He passed 6 months later and car repo. I got there with testamenary paper and the refuse to show paperwork. This is a signed judge order saying I am entitled to all his paperwork. How can this be legal? Stay away from them.

Gm

mmason08
4/05/2014

"Worst Dealership Ever"

Bought a car and found out that it needs almost $800 in repairs before it left the lot. Budget's response is for me to take the $250 stipend for the repairs and pay the rest, come back in a year and trade it in. They are all about the sale and not the customer. Will never return.

Todd

erin22nicole
8/31/2013

"Worst experience of my life!! I bought a car for 3100 and..."

Worst experience of my life!! I bought a car for 3100 and on my way home the tranny went out..asked if I could have a refund or a trade in and they refused to because they said its not there problem..ive had the car for a week know and I have not drove it...out of 3100 dollars and im a full time collage student trying to finish school with out a car..DO NOT GO TO BUDGET CAR MART!!!!

jeff m.

shopper07
4/29/2012

"These guys were total jerks... I encountered salesman..."

These guys were total jerks... I encountered salesman number one standing outside smoking directly in front of customer entrance (first unprofessional move) I was very open about why I was there and that I was looking at my options being that I have decent income but have never financed a car. Upon informing me that I would be financed for something in the 16k range, things suddenly seemed to turn to a big joke with these two guys...complete with a potshot at what I currently drive. Instead of taking a easy customer (with money in hand no less) that they could have sold something to, I left wanting to punch these guys...total, complete, epic failure on all fronts. Horrible.

Jason

TSHUN
5/11/2011

"POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. ONCE THE SALE WAS MADE AND I..."

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. ONCE THE SALE WAS MADE AND I REFERED SOMEONEELSE TO BUDGET WITH THE PROMISE OF $200 FOR A REFREL JASON IGNORED/WOULD NOT RETURN ANY OF MY PHONE CALLS AFTER THE REFERAL SALE WAS MADE. I WAS PROMISED A FILL-UP FOR MY OURCHASE, NEVER GOT IT. AND THEY TRY TO PRESSURE YOU INTO TO BUYING WHAT THEY WANT TO GET RID OD.

JASON/JAKE

sweetann100
8/20/2004

"Budget Car Sales is the worst car dealership in..."

Budget Car Sales is the worst car dealership in Montgomery. I would never ever go back. They will not give you the prices up front. The prices are completely to high. I would rather walk then drive aa car from them. Everyone is so unprofessional. If you have bad credit and you think you can not get a car from anywhere else think again. STOP and THINK before you go to BUDGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason and Jake