Buster Miles Ford

Nalley Ford Sandy Springs

rivers4
3/25/2015

"Great Experience"

We had a great experience with our new truck purchase. Usually it is a dreaded chore to purchase a new vehicle. Here we had a nice experience, we had none of the pressuring or haggling that you usually go thru when making your purchase. Our salesman Rocky Stemen was very easy to deal with, offering us the better price since we started looking. Curtis Butler was also a pleasure to deal with. EVERYONE here was very friendly and helpful. When purchasing another vehicle Buster Miles Ford will be at the top of our list.

Buster and Curtis

RAJones1us
2/11/2015

"Purchased a used automobile"

We worked with Haley Gregg. She was professional and handled the entire purchase well. Only delays were on our end getting insurance certificates, etc. All the paperwork worked well getting our new tag and insurance. Would consider Buster Miles again if I was looking for another automobile.

Haley Gregg

Kopy
2/05/2015

"New truck purchase fatique!"

Purchasing a new truck can be a very exhausting experience. Our salesman Rocky took a lot of the stress out of purchasing our new F150. Becky in finance made sure we were comfortable with the financial portion of our purchase and the wife and myself went home with a new truck and smiles on our faces. Thanks Buster Miles Ford.

Rocky and Becky

carrera500
2/01/2015

"Spectacular!"

From the time i called about a vehicle to the time i drove off the lot, we had nothing but the best of service! We got a fantastic deal on a brand new car and we love it! Will definently be going back when we need our other car replaced!

Tim Pruitt, Sales Manager, Business Manager

jdburgdorf
2/01/2015

"Great Experience!"

It was a wonderful experience purchasing a vehicle from Buster Miles Ford. They are very transparent. You know exactly what to expect and what type of vehicle you are purchasing. There are not hidden gimmicks. The customer service was great! I would recommend them to anyone.

Mim Miles and Rocky Stemen

jjones3219
1/31/2015

"Great sales staff"

Great and friendly sales went above and beyond. Would recommend to anyone If you are looking to buy check these guy's out you'll be glade did

Wyatt Osman

ScottRoth
12/10/2014

"Good Experience"

Service, reputation and communication are several key components to this type of business. They showed how and where the trade-in I was buying was inspected and any problems found fixed. Great online ratings here and elsewhere on the internet reassured me of the dealer's reputation. Communication was okay. So the one weakness of the experience was communication. They replied to my intitial email with a phone call & e-mail. However, my next 2 e-mail's were met with dead silence. No "out-of-office." No "server-down." Just...silence. When I got back from a contract job in an area of the USA with no cell signal (Sprint), I called to find out what was going on. Turns out their computer system was down. It happens; it just would've been nice if there was a default reply to customer e-mails when the computer system is broken. Buster Miles Ford give great service backed by a solid reputation. Just be sure to communicate with both phone and e-mail as their computer system can be glitchy.

Wyatt Osman

GCJohnsonJD
10/07/2014

"Excellent experience in every segment."

Excellent dealership that really cares about the customer from sales to service. Salesman Tim Pruitt is not only one of the bests sales reps I have ever met he is a compassionate and caring person who is honest and professional. All of the staff are good folks who take pride in their work.

Tim Pruitt

wb0108
9/18/2014

"Excellent service and sales experience"

I would highly recommend everyone shop at Buster Miles either for a Ford or Chevrolet. We purchased a new Chevy truck a few years ago and when my wife was wanting a new car went to Buster Miles to look and found just what she wanted with the assistance of Rocky. The service experience was great. In on time and out quickly. Very friendly management, sales and service.

Julie

cheridaileyus
9/13/2014

"Wonderful Service Department"

I had an excellent experience with this dealership's service department. The owner and the general manager were also very friendly and attentive. I would highly recommend Buster Miles Ford.

Andy in the service department