Buster Miles Ford

Buster Miles Ford Info

Hardy Family Ford

Driver99
8/16/2016

"Answered ALL my questions"

Very patient! Took her time to answer all of my questions! She went Over all of the features of the car with me. A very good experience.

Juliana Gains

Wmgarry
8/12/2016

"Great new truck buying experience "

We recently purchased a new truck from Buster Miles. The buying experience was pleasant with no pressure. Our salesman, George Demari was kind, knowledgeable and eager to make us feel comfortable. He introduced us to the service and parts staff and made us feel at home. Becky in the finance office was great making the paperwork process easy with a smile and calm demeanor.

George Demari, Becky Pritchett

Llangley91
8/02/2016

"Cant say 1 bad thing"

Juliana was great. She went above and beyond and she didn't have to. My husband and I will from now on only do business with them. We live almost two hours away and it was definitely worth our trip. Curtis was nothing but friendly and did everything in his power to help us. He made the atmosphere fun and we felt like part of the family. I also want to say that I was impressed with the fact that I contacted them on a Sunday thinking that I would not hear back until Monday morning but I had two people text me back eager to answer all my questions. I want to thank Leslie for getting back with me and putting me in good hand with Juliana. Keep up the good work guys! Thanks for the new Ford Fusion! We love it

Juliana, Curtis, Leslie

Cottonbayou
7/18/2016

""Very Pleasant Purchase""

This dealership seems to have an overall friendly staff that is very helpful and not the least bit pushy. They listen to the customer and pay attention to the customer's needs in a vehicle.

George Demari & Matt Miles mostly but they introduced me to many other staff and family members.

nothanks
6/30/2016

"Great Experience"

Everyone from my salesman, Rocky Stemen, to Matt Miles, the dealership owner, went out of their way to accommodate me and ensure that I got the best price and best service. This is the fourth vehicle I have purchased from Buster Miles and have always had all my service done there. They have always been most helpful in all ways.

Rocky Stemen

Kevin in Huntsville
6/26/2016

"Professional Experience"

I drove more than 150 miles to view a truck that I saw online that interested me. My experience with Buster Miles Ford was excellent. My sales associate, Rocky, was extremely professional, honest, and understanding. We reached an agreeable price within a few minutes, as I had conducted research on the vehicle and came to the dealership with the KBB fair market price printout. They sold me the truck at very close to this amount and agreed to deliver the truck to my home, as part of the purchase price, since I was not trading in a car, but was purchasing the truck as an additional vehicle.

Rocky Stemen; Leslie Taghiyev

Chris
6/14/2016

"Friendly Staff"

I looked at a 2013 Toyota Tacoma and Mr. George Demari Jr. greeted me with a smile. He answered my questions and the ones he didn't know the answers to he looked up the information. He was extremely helpful and great to deal with. Then we met Mr. Curtis who was very helpful and informative when it came time to signing all the paperwork. My parents have bought cars from Buster Miles for many years so it was our first stop when it was time for me to find a vehicle. I would deal with Mr. George and Mr. Curtis again. They were a pleasure to deal with.

Mr. George Demari Jr., Mr. Curtis

Danny s
6/04/2016

"Treated like family"

Found the truck I wanted and made the payment were I wanted it to be . Tommy is always helpful and would not ever go any place else.

Tommy Moore

Jayivey
5/29/2016

"Thank you "

I had another great experience at buster miles dealership. Great to work with Tommy and he did all he could do to make sure I got the best price and got me in and out.

Tommy

Steve Bates
5/22/2016

"Very impressed with staff and service."

Staff was courteous and service was excellent! Even though it was almost closing time, they made sure we knew all contract and vehicle details. I'm a new return customer!

Chase Harris, Curtis Butler