Buster Miles Ford

Hardy Family Ford

Cottonbayou
7/18/2016

""Very Pleasant Purchase""

This dealership seems to have an overall friendly staff that is very helpful and not the least bit pushy. They listen to the customer and pay attention to the customer's needs in a vehicle.

George Demari & Matt Miles mostly but they introduced me to many other staff and family members.

nothanks
6/30/2016

"Great Experience"

Everyone from my salesman, Rocky Stemen, to Matt Miles, the dealership owner, went out of their way to accommodate me and ensure that I got the best price and best service. This is the fourth vehicle I have purchased from Buster Miles and have always had all my service done there. They have always been most helpful in all ways.

Rocky Stemen

Kevin in Huntsville
6/26/2016

"Professional Experience"

I drove more than 150 miles to view a truck that I saw online that interested me. My experience with Buster Miles Ford was excellent. My sales associate, Rocky, was extremely professional, honest, and understanding. We reached an agreeable price within a few minutes, as I had conducted research on the vehicle and came to the dealership with the KBB fair market price printout. They sold me the truck at very close to this amount and agreed to deliver the truck to my home, as part of the purchase price, since I was not trading in a car, but was purchasing the truck as an additional vehicle.

Rocky Stemen; Leslie Taghiyev

Chris
6/14/2016

"Friendly Staff"

I looked at a 2013 Toyota Tacoma and Mr. George Demari Jr. greeted me with a smile. He answered my questions and the ones he didn't know the answers to he looked up the information. He was extremely helpful and great to deal with. Then we met Mr. Curtis who was very helpful and informative when it came time to signing all the paperwork. My parents have bought cars from Buster Miles for many years so it was our first stop when it was time for me to find a vehicle. I would deal with Mr. George and Mr. Curtis again. They were a pleasure to deal with.

Mr. George Demari Jr., Mr. Curtis

Danny s
6/04/2016

"Treated like family"

Found the truck I wanted and made the payment were I wanted it to be . Tommy is always helpful and would not ever go any place else.

Tommy Moore

Jayivey
5/29/2016

"Thank you "

I had another great experience at buster miles dealership. Great to work with Tommy and he did all he could do to make sure I got the best price and got me in and out.

Tommy

Steve Bates
5/22/2016

"Very impressed with staff and service."

Staff was courteous and service was excellent! Even though it was almost closing time, they made sure we knew all contract and vehicle details. I'm a new return customer!

Chase Harris, Curtis Butler

Shannon Brimer
5/08/2016

"Easygoing laid back"

Salesman was easygoing and laid back didn'the pressure me in any way to purchase. He answered every question I asked and was quick in responding. Great dealership with no hassle to buy, they let you make your own mind up without pressure

Chase

Jan Noell
4/24/2016

"Excellent dealership!"

We have purchased 8 new cars from Buster Miles since 2007. That alone should tell that we love this dealership and its staff. We have purchased all of our cars from Tommy Moore and he always takes great care of us. If you are looking for a no hassle deal and great customer service then this is the dealership for you!

Tommy Moore

redvette
4/18/2016

"Good People"

Easy to work with. No pressure. I use Buster miles for all my car and truck services. They have always treated me like they were my friends.

Leslie Taghiyev, Rocky Stemen and Curtis Butler