Buster Miles Ford

Town & Country Ford

Hardy Family Ford

cclark
8/21/2015

"Above and beyond service!!"

My husband and I had been in the market for truck for a very long almost two months. We had dealt with dealers trying to find the perfect fit for us with no success. Then we found the perfect truck for us that had everything we had been looking for at Buster Miles Ford in Heflin, AL. Having looked at options further than 500 miles away this was a blessing being that it was less than 50 miles away. after to check the availability of the vehicle, the Internet sales representative made the process of purchasing the truck so painless. She was so helpful and got everything inline for us to be able to just come and sign for the truck. When we got to the dealership the sales representative she placed us with went above and beyond in streamlining the process. He took the time to explain every detail and stayed late to help us being that it was the end of their day before we could get there. Our sales representative and the financial manager gave such personable service. They went out of their way to make us feel comfortable and were so friendly it was like we had known them for years. All in all the entire experience was so easygoing and painless it was a great end to a very long search. The customer service they provided was some the best we've ever experienced.

Leslie Taghiyev, Rocky Stemen, Curtis Butler

cooter blue
8/20/2015

"Great customer service"

Was early for my appointment. Would rather sit an visit friendly people than shop and spend money. Even though I was early the guys in service gotten done in their fabulous 30 minute time for the works package.

Gary, Jason, Ricky

dbrock
8/17/2015

"Experience"

Great customer service. Everyone there was really kind and wanted to help anyway possible. I have already recommended family & friends. Tony, Tommy, & Curtis were all wonderful. Very helpful and informative. Excellent experience!

Tony Entrekin, Tommy Moore, & Curtis

F-150
7/31/2015

"Purchase of F-150"

I had a very good experience shopping at Buster Miles Ford. First I talked to Becky and told her I'd like to see Mickey, if possible. Mickey was at the Chevy Dealership but he came right over. We picked out a F-150 XLT that I liked. The price was good and it was an enjoyable experience visiting the dealership. The Finance guy was professional and courteous. It went quickly and efficiently. johnny P.

Becky and Mickey

Keith
7/30/2015

"Service Experience"

Excellent service, makes owning a Ford a true pleasure. I owned BMWs prior and loved the service, and support. Buster Miles is a local dealership and goes the extra mile to make the purchase and service experience excellent. Salesman took care of the before and after sale. Would recommend Buster Miles Service as well as Chase Harris for sales.

Chase Harris

Cjs new car
7/23/2015

"Recent car purchase "

Rocky and Leslie were both great help and Curtis was top notch great team guys rocky was a great help on all the cars features I have already recommended people to give yall a chance when looking for new car

Rocky Leslie Curtis

Mac1
7/17/2015

" Great Service Dept"

Bought tires, great price. Had an appointment and was taken right in. Nice clean waiting area. Great experience. Recommend this dealership for all of your auto needs.

Female sorry do not remember her name

FordEscape2005
7/03/2015

"service for a 2013 Ford Explorer"

I phoned the morning of the service and was able to schedule it right away. The service was excellent and the wait time was short as always. Service department personnel were courteous and professional.

The service supervisor

Kevin
7/02/2015

"Very accommodating"

We had been searching for a vehicle with low mileage at a good price. Preferred a particular kind and about a year or two old. We had searched local car lots and some out of town and then online. We can across Buster Miles dealership and found exact vehicle we were looking for. Only problem was its 4 hours away. We made an offer and had a trade in. Dealership made a offer so we made another offer and it was excepted. A very nice gentleman drove vehicle to us and took our trade back with him. Vehicle was everything described on dealers website. Would recommend Buster Miles to anyone. Great vehicles great service.

Frank

cooter blue
6/29/2015

"Friendly helpful company "

Service time was short and helpful. Needed a local to help with bush hogging and Andy and Ricky helped find me someone. Always smiles. Great bunch at Buster Miles Ford!

Ricky and Andy and a sweet young lady.