Buster Miles Ford

Ronnie Watkins Ford

ScottRoth
12/10/2014

"Good Experience"

Service, reputation and communication are several key components to this type of business. They showed how and where the trade-in I was buying was inspected and any problems found fixed. Great online ratings here and elsewhere on the internet reassured me of the dealer's reputation. Communication was okay. So the one weakness of the experience was communication. They replied to my intitial email with a phone call & e-mail. However, my next 2 e-mail's were met with dead silence. No "out-of-office." No "server-down." Just...silence. When I got back from a contract job in an area of the USA with no cell signal (Sprint), I called to find out what was going on. Turns out their computer system was down. It happens; it just would've been nice if there was a default reply to customer e-mails when the computer system is broken. Buster Miles Ford give great service backed by a solid reputation. Just be sure to communicate with both phone and e-mail as their computer system can be glitchy.

Wyatt Osman

GCJohnsonJD
10/07/2014

"Excellent experience in every segment."

Excellent dealership that really cares about the customer from sales to service. Salesman Tim Pruitt is not only one of the bests sales reps I have ever met he is a compassionate and caring person who is honest and professional. All of the staff are good folks who take pride in their work.

Tim Pruitt

wb0108
9/18/2014

"Excellent service and sales experience"

I would highly recommend everyone shop at Buster Miles either for a Ford or Chevrolet. We purchased a new Chevy truck a few years ago and when my wife was wanting a new car went to Buster Miles to look and found just what she wanted with the assistance of Rocky. The service experience was great. In on time and out quickly. Very friendly management, sales and service.

Julie

cheridaileyus
9/13/2014

"Wonderful Service Department"

I had an excellent experience with this dealership's service department. The owner and the general manager were also very friendly and attentive. I would highly recommend Buster Miles Ford.

Andy in the service department

Sakscop
7/23/2014

"Awesome"

My wife and I had a great experience at Buster Miles. We were buying me a truck for my retirement. Chase Harris spent a lot time with me looking at numerous trucks. He was very knowledgeable on each one and we looked at many. All the employees were very friendly including Rocky Stemen, Peggy and Jerry. We found my retirement truck and it is awesome!

Chase Harris, Rocky Stemen, Peggy, Jerry.

Freeman64
6/27/2014

"Wonderful"

I am always pleased to deal with Buster Miles they treat you with respect and they do not push themselves on you they r great

Tim Pruitt

ChristieRainey
5/26/2014

"Great Service"

I would highly recommend Buster Miles Ford. We have worked with this dealership and Tommy Moore for the past three months looking for a vehicle for our son. They were willing to help us find what we were looking for at a great price. I'm sure we will return on the future.

Tommy Moore

JudyHurst
5/20/2014

"David Hurst"

Always Excellent Friendly Service. I enjoyed my purchase experience with Tommy Moore and I always receive excellent, prompt service from the service center. I am pleased.

Service Center

Ttown Jordans
4/11/2014

"Excellence"

Excellent service! Excellent salesman, excellent communication & excellent deal! We highly recommend the team at Buster Miles Ford and you'll be a repeat customer! Thanks Frank, Curtis & Mim!

Frank G. Curtis B. Mim Miles

timtraywick
3/29/2014

"My Visit"

I went to several dealers , then I remembered Buster Mills . Glad I did , I meet Tommy Moore his help was GREAT I got the Truck I wanted with the a towing package !!! The last dealer I went wanted to sell me a stripped down model for almost the same price. Save yourself a lot of time and money go see Tommy Moore at Buster Mills in Heflin Alabama !!!

Tommy Moore