Buster Miles Ford

Hardy Family Ford

Jan Noell
4/24/2016

"Excellent dealership!"

We have purchased 8 new cars from Buster Miles since 2007. That alone should tell that we love this dealership and its staff. We have purchased all of our cars from Tommy Moore and he always takes great care of us. If you are looking for a no hassle deal and great customer service then this is the dealership for you!

Tommy Moore

redvette
4/18/2016

"Good People"

Easy to work with. No pressure. I use Buster miles for all my car and truck services. They have always treated me like they were my friends.

Leslie Taghiyev, Rocky Stemen and Curtis Butler

Nancy Prince Moore
4/13/2016

"Great Car Buying Experience"

We have always had a positive experience when purchasing a vehicle from Buster Miles. This last time was no exception. Tommy Moore and Curtis Butler went above and beyond to ensure our purchase of a 2011 Chevy Malibu was a pleasure. Buster Miles will continue to have our business in the future.

Tommy Moore, Curtis Butler

Jrbrenda1
4/12/2016

"Great Trustworthy personal car buying experience"

In a world where you don't usually trust car dealers you can trust the team at Buster Miles Ford. Matt, Curtis,Becky,Mim and all made my car buying experience spectacular and put my trust back in people. They truly do what they say and will make you feel like a person and not just another customer. You wI'll not go wrong here.

Becky Pritchett, Curtis, Matt Miles and Mim Miles

alnewton
4/05/2016

"Phenomenal Experience!"

The entire staff at Buster Miles is great! My wonderful salesperson, Juliana Gaines, went above and beyond to make sure my experience was a pleasant one. Juliana listened to what I wanted and needed in a car and helped me to find just the one! I would recommend Juliana and the entire team at Buster Miles to anyone interested in purchasing a car - either new or pre-owned!.

Sales Manger, Phil Gwarjanski; Finance Manger, Curtis

D. Cruce
3/16/2016

"Purchase of 2013 F150 from Buster Miles Ford"

I selected a vehicle at cars.com from Buster Miles inventory. Called the dealership and spoke with David Hurst. Mr. Hurst provided all the information I needed to make a decision to visit the dealership to view the truck and take a test drive. My wife and I were completely satisfied with the service provided by Mr. Hurst. We made the decision to purchase the truck, completed the contract with Mr. Curtis Butler and a short time later drove the truck to Georgia. Both David and Curtis followed up with a phone call and email to ensue we were satisfied with the service provided by the Miles dealership. I will recommend this dealer to anyone looking to purchase a reasonably priced late model used vehicle.

David Hurst, Curtis Butler

Malmorg22
3/14/2016

"Happy Customer"

Great great great staff and service. Highly recommended. Juliana Gaines went above and beyond for me in my recent purchase. I could not be any happier.

Juliana Gaines

Stevehale33
3/02/2016

"Sales and service "

Service is great and no one else has been able to come close to the deals I've got in the past 20 years . I've bought several new or program vehicles from Matt since the 90's and I have always had great deals and service. I am a repeat customer. I have sent numerous friends to Matt for vehicle prices.

Julie

JH
2/19/2016

"Routine service visit"

Routine oil and filter change, tire rotation, general check up In and out in 45 minutes without an appt., no complaints. Great folks to work with.

Rita

AngieD
2/01/2016

"Used car purchase"

We just bought a 2014 Honda Civic and had a wonderful experience. Our salesman, George Demari, was very helpful and didn't pressure us like many salesmen do. Even though it was only his eighth day as a salesman and we were his first sale, he did a great job helping us get the car we wanted at a price we were happy with. He was friendly, courteous and made sure we were comfortable while we waited on all the paperwork to be processed. Curtis Butler was super friendly and very helpful with all the financing, as well. We were very happy with the entire process and will definitely recommend Buster Miles to our friends and family!

George Demari, Curtis Butler