Buster Miles Ford

Town & Country Ford

Nalley Ford Sandy Springs

Hoot
5/17/2015

"Drove a long way...with a great ending"

You know about the "e price" button? The one you fill out with your information so the dealer can contact you? Well there is a comment section and out of the 6 times/dealers I requested to be contacted by email, Leslie at Buster Miles was the only one to honor that request. All the others immediately called my phone, which I could never answer because I was at work. That alone made me want to make the 4 hour drive to Heflin. Marcal was the salesman I met when I got there and he was a pleasure to work with. I ultimately left with car I was interested in and couldn't be more happier with the entire experience.

Leslie, Marcal, Curtis

LotsOBoost
5/04/2015

"Best dealership"

Best dealership hands down! Rocky Stemen made it so easy without the hassle! I'd recommend anyone to buy from Buster Miles! The F150 Ecoboost is the best!!!

Rocky Stemen

Scooter1856
5/04/2015

"Service"

Bought my vehicle here and I bring it back for all servicing needs. Andy and Julie (service department) are the best! Vehicle is serviced quickly and professionally.

Andy, Julie

rivers4
3/25/2015

"Great Experience"

We had a great experience with our new truck purchase. Usually it is a dreaded chore to purchase a new vehicle. Here we had a nice experience, we had none of the pressuring or haggling that you usually go thru when making your purchase. Our salesman Rocky Stemen was very easy to deal with, offering us the better price since we started looking. Curtis Butler was also a pleasure to deal with. EVERYONE here was very friendly and helpful. When purchasing another vehicle Buster Miles Ford will be at the top of our list.

Buster and Curtis

RAJones1us
2/11/2015

"Purchased a used automobile"

We worked with Haley Gregg. She was professional and handled the entire purchase well. Only delays were on our end getting insurance certificates, etc. All the paperwork worked well getting our new tag and insurance. Would consider Buster Miles again if I was looking for another automobile.

Haley Gregg

Kopy
2/05/2015

"New truck purchase fatique!"

Purchasing a new truck can be a very exhausting experience. Our salesman Rocky took a lot of the stress out of purchasing our new F150. Becky in finance made sure we were comfortable with the financial portion of our purchase and the wife and myself went home with a new truck and smiles on our faces. Thanks Buster Miles Ford.

Rocky and Becky

carrera500
2/01/2015

"Spectacular!"

From the time i called about a vehicle to the time i drove off the lot, we had nothing but the best of service! We got a fantastic deal on a brand new car and we love it! Will definently be going back when we need our other car replaced!

Tim Pruitt, Sales Manager, Business Manager

jdburgdorf
2/01/2015

"Great Experience!"

It was a wonderful experience purchasing a vehicle from Buster Miles Ford. They are very transparent. You know exactly what to expect and what type of vehicle you are purchasing. There are not hidden gimmicks. The customer service was great! I would recommend them to anyone.

Mim Miles and Rocky Stemen

jjones3219
1/31/2015

"Great sales staff"

Great and friendly sales went above and beyond. Would recommend to anyone If you are looking to buy check these guy's out you'll be glade did

Wyatt Osman

ScottRoth
12/10/2014

"Good Experience"

Service, reputation and communication are several key components to this type of business. They showed how and where the trade-in I was buying was inspected and any problems found fixed. Great online ratings here and elsewhere on the internet reassured me of the dealer's reputation. Communication was okay. So the one weakness of the experience was communication. They replied to my intitial email with a phone call & e-mail. However, my next 2 e-mail's were met with dead silence. No "out-of-office." No "server-down." Just...silence. When I got back from a contract job in an area of the USA with no cell signal (Sprint), I called to find out what was going on. Turns out their computer system was down. It happens; it just would've been nice if there was a default reply to customer e-mails when the computer system is broken. Buster Miles Ford give great service backed by a solid reputation. Just be sure to communicate with both phone and e-mail as their computer system can be glitchy.

Wyatt Osman