Buster Miles Ford

Hardy Family Ford

AngieD
2/01/2016

"Used car purchase"

We just bought a 2014 Honda Civic and had a wonderful experience. Our salesman, George Demari, was very helpful and didn't pressure us like many salesmen do. Even though it was only his eighth day as a salesman and we were his first sale, he did a great job helping us get the car we wanted at a price we were happy with. He was friendly, courteous and made sure we were comfortable while we waited on all the paperwork to be processed. Curtis Butler was super friendly and very helpful with all the financing, as well. We were very happy with the entire process and will definitely recommend Buster Miles to our friends and family!

George Demari, Curtis Butler

bobkf4xt
1/17/2016

"best anywhere"

outstanding experience Frank Gibson is a pleasure to work with. Buster Miles is the best around and will continue to deal with them any time I want a vehicle

Frank Gibson

walker2016
1/16/2016

"Great experience "

The salesman Frank Gibson was helpful and knowledgeable. We felt very comfortable as he really listened to our wants and needs. Curtis Butler handled the paperwork and was very good to explain our options and done it a timely manner. We would definitely recommend these folks.

Frank Gibson, Curtis Butler

Brian1023
1/11/2016

"2016 Ford Transit"

The dealership was very helpful in looking for the best financing available and made sure my van was what I needed. The van was cleaned and filled with fuel. Very pleased.

Tony Entrekin, Becky Pritchett

female cop
1/11/2016

"Service Visit "

I am very pleased with the service I receive from Buster Miles Ford. We have had our 2013 Ford F150 for two and one half years and are very pleased with the performance. Mona Joyce Robinson

Rocky Stemen & Tommy Moore

LovesAnimals
1/09/2016

"Ford F150 Limited - Good Experience"

During out visit to Buster Miles Ford, we purchased an F150 Limited. Our sales person was very nice and answered all our questions both before, during and after the sale. We were both very pleased with out experience. The finance manager explained everything we asked and was very friendly.

Chase Harris; and the finance manager - Sorry, I can't remember his name

Nikki77
12/31/2015

"Amazing Customer Service"

I don't usually write reviews but I could not let my experience with this dealership go untold. The Service from all the staff at Buster Miles Ford was absolutely amazing. Tommy was a great salesman. Tommy worked very hard with Curtis who pulled all the strings for my financing to make this car buying experience less stressful and got me into a brand new 2016. My family and I felt at home while we waited on things. definitely recommend this dealership if you are looking for fair, honest, and hardworking people to help you get into a vehicle that is right for you.

Tommy Moore and Curtis Butler

BamaGirl
12/20/2015

"Great Dealership"

We have dealt with this dealership before and found them to be very friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable about the car we were planning to purchase. This is why we returned to this same dealership the second time because we were very satisfied with our first visit. GREAT FOLKS to deal with!!!

Dave (Salesman), and the Financial Manager.

TommyG
12/08/2015

"Best Dealership"

Buster Miles Ford and sales rep Frank Gibson provided exceptional service during my recent purchase of a 2007 Inpala. All employees were extremely nice and made me feel welcome and valued. Mr Gibson was patient, understanding and knowledgeable. He helped me find the perfect vehicle for my needs and wants. Buster Miles Auto Dealership gets my highest recommendation.

Frank Gibson

jrlorenzo
12/04/2015

"I've bought 24 vehicles in the past 26 years at Buster Miles"

I can't speak highly enough about Buster Miles and his family of salesmen and women, their staff and of course, their service department. I have purchased 24 vehicles over the past 26 years from Buster Miles for my wife and me and have never been disappointed. In this last purchased I took my best friend and his wife with me and she purchased a new Ford Taurus while with me. Their that GOOD!

George Silva and Curtis Butler both extremely knowledgeable and professional