Buster Miles Ford

Town & Country Ford

Nalley Ford Sandy Springs

FordEscape2005
7/03/2015

"service for a 2013 Ford Explorer"

I phoned the morning of the service and was able to schedule it right away. The service was excellent and the wait time was short as always. Service department personnel were courteous and professional.

The service supervisor

Kevin
7/02/2015

"Very accommodating"

We had been searching for a vehicle with low mileage at a good price. Preferred a particular kind and about a year or two old. We had searched local car lots and some out of town and then online. We can across Buster Miles dealership and found exact vehicle we were looking for. Only problem was its 4 hours away. We made an offer and had a trade in. Dealership made a offer so we made another offer and it was excepted. A very nice gentleman drove vehicle to us and took our trade back with him. Vehicle was everything described on dealers website. Would recommend Buster Miles to anyone. Great vehicles great service.

Frank

cooter blue
6/29/2015

"Friendly helpful company "

Service time was short and helpful. Needed a local to help with bush hogging and Andy and Ricky helped find me someone. Always smiles. Great bunch at Buster Miles Ford!

Ricky and Andy and a sweet young lady.

FX4Driver
6/25/2015

"Your Friends and not just a customer !"

We drove 220 miles and were greeted by our salesman . We test drove our selected vehicle on the interstate and on country back roads to check the response , handling , performance and ride comfort.. We were well pleased. we went into a no pressure negotiations mode . We become Ford owners again. The DOC fee was $189.00 . Very pleased with the sales experience. Salesman was Tim

Tim Pruitt Curtis Butler

Steve Junior
6/20/2015

"Buster Miles Ford, Heflin Alabama, Highly Recommended"

Years ago we purchased a used Ford vehicle that was still under factory warranty. It needed a few minor warranty repairs. After a bad experience with the Ford dealership in our town, we took the vehicle 25 minutes away to Buster Miles in Heflin Alabama. The service department took care of the issue immediately and treated us as if we purchased the vehicle from them. Later when we were shopping for a new vehicle, we purchased a new 2010 Ford Edge from Buster Miles from Becky Pritchett (then Salesperson, now Sales Manager). It was a positive experience and we have always had the vehicle serviced there. When we needed another family vehicle, we purchased a new 2015 Ford Explorer from Buster Miles Ford. Marcal Goode was the sales person we dealt with this time. It was also a positive experience. Marcal was very informative and helpful about options and features on the vehicles, he found us the exact vehicle we were looking for from out of state and had it transferred to their dealership for us to purchase. All the staff we have dealt with there, Becky Pritchett (Sales Manager), Julie Fuller (Service Dept.), Curtis Butler (Finance Manager), and Marcal Goode (Sales person), have treated us with courtesy, they do not use high pressure tactics, and they are a pleasure to deal with. We will continue to have our vehicles serviced at Buster Miles and would recommend Buster Miles Ford to anyone shopping for a new or used vehicle. Steve Junior, Oxford Alabama

Marcal Goode, Becky Pritchett, Curtis Butler, Julie Fuller

Bridlin
5/31/2015

"Great Dealer"

We drove from Blue Ridge GA to buy a certified pre owned used Cmax, Leslie was our internet sales associate and good not have been more helpful. Tim Pruitt was our salesman and he made us feel like we had know him for years there was no pressure from anyone and it was a pleasure buying the car from them and most of all it was a great deal. We will recommend Buster Miles to all our friends and family. Thank you. Neil Sidlow.

Leslie and Tim

Hoot
5/17/2015

"Drove a long way...with a great ending"

You know about the "e price" button? The one you fill out with your information so the dealer can contact you? Well there is a comment section and out of the 6 times/dealers I requested to be contacted by email, Leslie at Buster Miles was the only one to honor that request. All the others immediately called my phone, which I could never answer because I was at work. That alone made me want to make the 4 hour drive to Heflin. Marcal was the salesman I met when I got there and he was a pleasure to work with. I ultimately left with car I was interested in and couldn't be more happier with the entire experience.

Leslie, Marcal, Curtis

LotsOBoost
5/04/2015

"Best dealership"

Best dealership hands down! Rocky Stemen made it so easy without the hassle! I'd recommend anyone to buy from Buster Miles! The F150 Ecoboost is the best!!!

Rocky Stemen

Scooter1856
5/04/2015

"Service"

Bought my vehicle here and I bring it back for all servicing needs. Andy and Julie (service department) are the best! Vehicle is serviced quickly and professionally.

Andy, Julie

rivers4
3/25/2015

"Great Experience"

We had a great experience with our new truck purchase. Usually it is a dreaded chore to purchase a new vehicle. Here we had a nice experience, we had none of the pressuring or haggling that you usually go thru when making your purchase. Our salesman Rocky Stemen was very easy to deal with, offering us the better price since we started looking. Curtis Butler was also a pleasure to deal with. EVERYONE here was very friendly and helpful. When purchasing another vehicle Buster Miles Ford will be at the top of our list.

Buster and Curtis