Cal Williams Motor Co

driversselect

Terry
8/23/2016

"Poor Service"

Traded a truck for something newer. It had new brakes and tires and run great. Thought I was upgrading only to find out two weeks later when I had a tire blow out that the tires were dry rotted and very unsafe. Breaks were also shot as well. When I told manager about this he laughed and said its not under warranty. Needless to say I am upset. I have to sink a bunch of money into it or let it go back because they don't service their vehicles and hope the customer is to dumb to know the difference. I would highly recommend going anywhere else but there!

Manager

maria franklin327
1/15/2016

"horrible "

Bought a car from them.. They say they warranty it for four months..lies. Took it back....out of $1900.. Bad business.. Wouldn't. Go back....

jd and sorry man over fixing cars

Cal Williams Motor Co responded to this review

August 30, 2016

All vehicles have a 4 month or 4,000 mile warranty. If anything goes wrong it usually happens within that time period. 99% of our customers are happy with our sales & service. There is a reason Cal Williams has been in business for 32yrs Satisfied Customers!!!!