Cal Williams Motor Co

driversselect

Terry
8/23/2016

"Poor Service"

Traded a truck for something newer. It had new brakes and tires and run great. Thought I was upgrading only to find out two weeks later when I had a tire blow out that the tires were dry rotted and very unsafe. Breaks were also shot as well. When I told manager about this he laughed and said its not under warranty. Needless to say I am upset. I have to sink a bunch of money into it or let it go back because they don't service their vehicles and hope the customer is to dumb to know the difference. I would highly recommend going anywhere else but there!

Manager

Cal Williams Motor Co responded to this review

September 07, 2016

We are sorry to hear that Mr. Dumas since this is your 4th vehicle with us. As you have experienced on your last vehicle we are willing to work with you, forgiving you of debt owed and putting you into the vehicle of your choice with 0 money down. Your vehicle purchase come with a 4 month or 4k mile powertrain warranty as did the previous; unfortunately this warranty does not cover tire blow outs or brakes. We inspect and fix everything we can find before putting a vehicle out for sale to try to eliminate this kind of problem from happening. We have tried to contact you about your brakes. Even though they are not under warranty we would like to inspect them and change them at no cost if needed. Please contact us so we can work towards keeping your business!!

maria franklin327
1/15/2016

"horrible "

Bought a car from them.. They say they warranty it for four months..lies. Took it back....out of $1900.. Bad business.. Wouldn't. Go back....

jd and sorry man over fixing cars

Cal Williams Motor Co responded to this review

August 30, 2016

All vehicles have a 4 month or 4,000 mile warranty. If anything goes wrong it usually happens within that time period. 99% of our customers are happy with our sales & service. There is a reason Cal Williams has been in business for 32yrs Satisfied Customers!!!!