Cardinale Way Mazda

6343 East Test Drive,
Mesa, Arizona 85206
Cardinale Way Mazda Info
About Cardinale Way Mazda

Car Dealers are certainly not famous for doing "the right thing", but what about when a few Mazda enthusiasts get hired by a dealer and take over? Can a Mazda dealer become a source of goodies for Mazda Zoom Zoom lifestyle fans? CardinaleWay Mazda wants to know if they can express their enthusiasm for Mazda without coming off as phony or pandering... We are proud to be working with DealerRater.com on improving our customer reviews and committing to acknowledge, respond to and resolve complaints or issues that are posted here on DealerRater.

About Cardinale Way Mazda Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

1,796 Dealership Reviews
CX5owner
4/25/2016

"Great Experience"

Matt Shelton was great to work with - very easy-going. I'd recommend him to others. We've purchased 2 cars from Cardinale Way Mazda. Great staff!

Suzanne Leyhue
4/25/2016

"Awesome sauce!"

Best dealership ever. We've bought 3 cars from here and it's always a stress free. Wonderful staff. We are always in and out in a about an hour. Our credit is not the greatest but we alwAys get great interest rates! Other people try to make money off you and mazda genuinely wants to help you. I love mazda :-D

Gloaz82
4/24/2016

"Miracles Made!"

These guys are amazing! They literally worked a miracle for us. After being turned down by several others, they made it happen, and now I'm driving a brand new little beauty! Thank you Matt Shelton & Chris Johnson for all your work.

Chris Johnson

Erin C.
4/23/2016

"Easy peasy"

Darlene was very patient and helpful in my decision making. And that is a tough task! I came by a few times, asked questions via email and text, and she allowed me to take my time and change my mind, a few times. All the while, she listened to my needs and gave several options and updates until I was ready. She is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about the brand name, not just a sale. Thomas was also patient, helped understand financial options, and was easy to work with and communicate concerns. In finance department, there was some concern and miscommunication. When we needed support, Thomas and Darlene were there to help and keep the sale running smoothly. It was a very easy sale experience. I had been looking at different makes of cars but I bought from this location because of Darlene! She is amazing. Thank you!

HG
4/20/2016

"Excellent Experience! "

Matt Shelton and Thomas Michael worked diligently to help me get into the car I liked at the price I needed. They polite, courteous and mindful of my situation throughout the entire car buying process!

Julie0921
4/17/2016

"My new Mazda"

I came in looking for a Mazda CX-5. I was unsure of trim levels and features that were avaliable (I only stopped in because I liked the look of them). Darlene Ledbetter greeted us upon arriving. She was beyond knowledgable of the vehicle and what they had to offer. Darlene made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process. She is very personable and I highly recommend her. Also, I would like to give a special thank you to Donny Mortier!

Stephen M.
4/15/2016

"Patient Staff & Wonderful Service"

We initially setup the appointment to go by and shop for a vehicle in January. But due to various reasons had to keep rescheduling. Brett was INCREDIBLY patient with us. Never once did we feel like less than the most valued customer. The building was clean and all the staff smiled and greeted us. "Mama" Senatore took care of all our paperwork, walking us through each step to help us better understand. I highly recommend asking for these two if you visit! -Stephen M.

Brett

Casdeth
4/15/2016

"Absolutely Amazing! "

Not only was everyone super helpful and professional, they were all very nice too. Mama Senatore in particular was just so caring and kind that I felt like family while I was there. They went the extra mile to help us get the car of our dreams at a monthly rate we hadn't even imagined having.

MikeB
4/14/2016

"Awesome Service, Jedi Knight Matt Shelton"

Matt Shelton was very knowledgeable and did an awesome job helping us buy our Mazda CX5, he was able to get us financing for the vehicle and made the whole purchase simple and easy. A great experience overall. He even got us popcorn and water while we waited, he definitely knew his stuff when helping my girlfriend with setting up Bluetooth and explaining all the features of the vehicle. Steve Ross was also very helpful with the paperwork and made us feel more comfortable with the whole process. We will definitely come back in the future when we buy our next vehicle. Overall everyone on the Cardinal Way Mazda team were very friendly and it was a pleasant experience, thank you.

shaebowles2477
4/14/2016

"Just hanging at home when brian McFadden called me"

Trading my Mazda3 in for a new used car. Audi A6 she's magnificent. 2015. Drives awesome and saving a ton. I highly recommend buying from these guys. Always fair and go above and beyond to get you the best deal.

1 - 10 of 1,796 results