Cardinale Way Mazda

6343 East Test Drive,
Mesa, Arizona 85206
Cardinale Way Mazda Info
About Cardinale Way Mazda

Car Dealers are certainly not famous for doing "the right thing", but what about when a few Mazda enthusiasts get hired by a dealer and take over? Can a Mazda dealer become a source of goodies for Mazda Zoom Zoom lifestyle fans? CardinaleWay Mazda wants to know if they can express their enthusiasm for Mazda without coming off as phony or pandering... We are proud to be working with DealerRater.com on improving our customer reviews and committing to acknowledge, respond to and resolve complaints or issues that are posted here on DealerRater.

About Cardinale Way Mazda Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

1,681 Dealership Reviews
fudochi4u
8/31/2015

"Love my car"

I went to Cardinaleway Mazda because they were highly recommended by four of my co-workers that recently purchased new and used vehicles from them. The helpful attitude of the sales staff I worked with (Dave and Nick), along with the involvement of management (Earnest and Chris) made my car buying experience much less painful than anticipated! They were helpful, respectful and honest. I'll definitely go back when looking for my next vehicle and I'll most definitely recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a vehicle!

Earnest, Nick

jedigal009
8/29/2015

"Amazing Service"

Darlene at Cardinaleway Mazda was so great. She did not pressure me at all, never tried to upsell me and made sure I got the car that was right for me, for the right price. Will send friends and family there in the future!

CynMarr767
8/25/2015

"Great! "

It's our first time at a dealership and the experience was great thanks to Nick Klaes! He was very helpful and kind, and broke down everything in the easiest way. Everything ran smoothly too! Thank you so much Nick!

Allen, Steven123
8/22/2015

"excellent sale experience"

The sales people were helpful and not pushy. They listened to what I wanted and didn't try and over sell me. They were willing to deal fairly on both the cost of the new car as well as the trade in.

ulyssesavila97
8/20/2015

"A Life Changing Experience"

After some unsuccessful visits to other dealerships, I was fortunate enough to run into Matt Shelton and Thomas Michael. The two were honest, straight forward and sincerely in my best interest. It is extremely difficult to find good qualities in car dealers making me hesitant to trust them. Matt and Thomas proved otherwise and helped secured me a deal I could not walk away from. They were willing to work with me and my difficult circumstances, making me all the more appreciative. Overall, I ended up buying a new vehicle and am enjoying a life changing experience because of people like Matt Shelton and Thomas Michael. Thank you,

Kmgray
8/18/2015

"Outstanding and very Helpful"

Thomas and Scott were very kind and extremely helpful. It was a pleasurable experience I had with any dealer I dealt with. Awesome Job Mazda

Scott and Ernest

Dave
8/17/2015

"Awesome!!!"

Best car buying experience we have ever had! All the guys were great;Tom,Matt,Jonathan, and Aaron. All were very professional, no high pressure like some other dealers.

Aaron Shaffer (Finance), Jonathan Shields

mommawuvzyou
8/17/2015

"I love my mazda family :) "

Brain is amazing. He always listens to what we need as a family. Brian and Wayne always go above and beyond to make me feel comfortable. They did everything they could to help me get the car i needed. You guys are amazing. You have a customer for life :)

laurennmeyer
8/16/2015

"Never disappointed!"

I live in Tucson and always take my car in to this dealer for maintenance when I'm in Mesa visiting. I had a dead battery in Tucson, and felt like the local mechanic was taking me for a ride. I called my regular service rep Steve at Cardinale and he calmed my anxiety -- letting me know what I could do to fix the issue without paying a fortune. He was able to accommodate me last minute when I asked if he could take a look at the car when I came up to Mesa over the weekend. As a graduate student on a budget, I have to be selective about repairs. I feel that this dealer has the customer's best interest. Steve is a shining example of this.

Barb$
8/15/2015

"great experience "

Salesman was helpful and listened. He answered all my questions. I would recommend him to my friends. He was also willingtoset up my phone with the vehicle.

1 - 10 of 1,681 results