Cardinale Way Mazda

6343 East Test Drive,
Mesa, Arizona 85206
Cardinale Way Mazda Info
About Cardinale Way Mazda

Car Dealers are certainly not famous for doing "the right thing", but what about when a few Mazda enthusiasts get hired by a dealer and take over? Can a Mazda dealer become a source of goodies for Mazda Zoom Zoom lifestyle fans? CardinaleWay Mazda wants to know if they can express their enthusiasm for Mazda without coming off as phony or pandering... We are proud to be working with DealerRater.com on improving our customer reviews and committing to acknowledge, respond to and resolve complaints or issues that are posted here on DealerRater.

About Cardinale Way Mazda Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

1,588 Dealership Reviews
mfr24
4/24/2015

"Great service"

What a great dealership. Nick is caring, efficient, friendly and knowledgeable. I have great confidence in the service that my car (and I) will receive. Thanks so much.

Karla08
4/24/2015

"Excellent Service"

I have purchased several cars from this dealership and they have been excellent! The team work is impressive and they treat us like family every time. Thank you!

b0br0b
4/23/2015

"First service"

Excellent service, Nick got me in and out in less time then promised. 2015 Mazda 3, initial 5000 mile service. Also washed the car for me.

Raj58
4/21/2015

"Hassle free experience"

Wish to thank sales associates Matt Shelton and Brian Soncrant for making the car buying process very pleasant experience-they went the extra mile to ensure we got the exact color combination, model specification, etc., plus an awesome deal on the 2015 Mazda 6...highly recommend this dealership over others in the valley.

rcsmith
4/20/2015

"used car"

Brian McFadden was very professional in handling us as his customers. He seems to care and takes pride in meeting his customers' needs to very best of his ability. We liked the fact that he is not the type of a used car salesman that uses high-pressure sales tactics. He tries to make his customers feel very much at ease, in ways such as offering drinks, talking about family, weather, relatives and their residence location close to our own area, etc. We will recommend his services to friends and family.

Car Girl
4/19/2015

"2015 Mazda CX5"

When you are ready to buy, contact Adrian Carrillo at Cardinale Way Mazda! He is friendly and knowledgeable. Also very patient. Overall good experience. I bought a 2015 CX-5 Touring with moons and tunes pkg. Drives like a car. Very smooth.

Adrian Carrillo

Ryan I.
4/18/2015

"Breaking Down and Excellent Experience"

Our third daughter who will be driving in less than a year will be needing a car so my wife and I were torn between a Mazda 3 and a Honda Civic. The difference was the Cardinale Way Team. The salesman Daniel Mosqueira was more concerned with providing us information than pushing us to fill out a profile/application, which made us feel no pressure. Most sales people like to quickly find out if they can make the sale and I can appreciate the time he spent with us. Thanks Daniel! We didn't purchase that day and before we left we met Wayne DeLeo the Sales Manager which is understandable since we did take the vehicle for a test drive and he should meet the people driving one of his vehicles. Wayne was also professional with minimal questions and understood we were shopping. Again, no pressure felt, very genuine and good experience. Thanks Wayne! I would have to say if it wasn't for such a pleasant experience with the first two team members we spoke to, I doubt we would have even returned, much like the other dealership we met with. (name unmentioned) Upon returning by myself to negotiate we couldn't find the car we test drove, which was white with black interior, but I was okay with a black one available on the lot. My wife and I had a price in mind for each of the vehicles we were interested in. I received the first offer from Daniel and Wayne, which was the basic pricing. I was pleasantly surprised when we came to the agreed price based on what my wife and I had in mind even though it wasn't the white car of choice. Please keep in mind I feel they would have found the white one I wanted, but the experience for me had no pressure from the start so I did not feel the need to place further demands. My final paperwork was with Chris Mankin, who was "only" able to talk me into the warranty program because this car will be handed to my down to my daughter and I knew my wife wanted the security of the warranty and the service program. As much as I wanted to continue to haggle knowing I wasn't getting anywhere with the price I knew I was only wasting time. There was pretty much no way I could keep this up with my wife waiting for me to just do what I was going to have to do anyway and accept the warranty. I have to laugh because I hate to haggle when my wife is sitting next to me. She didn't come down until we had an agreed price met, so haggling over a warranty on a vehicle for our daughter's car was just for me to feel like I accomplished something. Chris your made the paperwork fun for me so thanks! Just knowing I could simply cancel the warranty is probably all the comfort I need, but I wont. There is comfort in knowing if my daughter loses a key or anything needs to be repaired it will be warrantied until she is 20 is worth it. Not to mention, the service plan will help teach her the importance of maintenance on her vehicle so keeping her on schedule will be a helpful lesson. My wife and I would have to say this was one of the most pleasant vehicle purchases we have gone through in a long time and will be back for another vehicle soon!

Daniel Mosqueira

Amandasarrivals
4/17/2015

"Happy return customer "

Thank you Matt Shelton for helping me purchase my new CX-5! I absolutely love it and all the fancy features, bluetooth, the comfortable seats and the perfect amount of storage in the back. This is my 3rd Mazda and 2nd Mazda from Matt. I couldn't be happier! Matt is caring, friendly and does his best to do what his customers want. If you are looking for a new car go see Matt -he will take care of you!!! And thanks Sean in finance, Nick in service and Wayne & Thomas in the tower. You guys are great too!!

Joe Coffman
4/16/2015

"Lease a 2016 Mazda CX-5"

The whole experience was easy and enjoyable. Everyone was super nice, helpful and efficient. My salesman, Eric Little, was very knowledgeable about the cars and understood and accommodated my needs. The finance director, Joean 'MaMa' was very charismatic and turned what could have been a grueling 40 minutes of paperwork into an enjoyable and productive session. All in all, I was in and out in under 2 hours. My thanks to all.

Joe Coffman

StanS
4/15/2015

"Buying a Used Car Can be a Great Experience"

Thanks to our salesperson, Matt Shelton, purchasing a used car for my 19 year old son was a great experience. No high-pressure tactics, excellent knowledge of the previously-owned vehicle and a "team" approach to the sale made our time with Matt an enjoyable experience. As I told him personally as we were leaving the dealdership, he is a "one-of-a-kind" sales person. It was refreshing to work with a guy that seemed more like your neighbor than a salesman.

1 - 10 of 1,588 results