Cardinale Way Mazda

Cardinale Way Mazda
Call
Cardinale Way Mazda Info
About Cardinale Way Mazda

Car Dealers are certainly not famous for doing "the right thing", but what about when a few Mazda enthusiasts get hired by a dealer and take over? Can a Mazda dealer become a source of goodies for Mazda Zoom Zoom lifestyle fans? CardinaleWay Mazda wants to know if they can express their enthusiasm for Mazda without coming off as phony or pandering... We are proud to be working with DealerRater.com on improving our customer reviews and committing to acknowledge, respond to and resolve complaints or issues that are posted here on DealerRater.

About Cardinale Way Mazda Learn More

Monday 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

"Nick Santarsiero bowls you over with enthusiasm"

Just took my Mazda 6, which we love, in for its first check-up. The price - free- was right, and the servicing was done in a timely manner. Nick is very enthusiastic about his job, and if I ever need to hire someone to give a group a peptalk, Nick is my man. Brian Soncrant also helped me with some questions, mainly about the navigation system. All in all, a very positive experience.

"superb service all the way around!!!"

I met with William M via text and he was into my needs and wants. Will was a true professional!!! I got to the dealership and wasn't rushed I to anything but Will and I had talked before so we were on the same page. I met with Joean Senatore and she was willing to help no questions ask...I will recommend and always do business with cardinal Mazda. We are family now...I'm In love with my car and everyone who helped me and my 3 kids get this vehicle!!! Customer for life!

"Absolutely Fantastic"

Brian Soncrant, Thomas Michael and Shawn made this the most enjoyable and stress-less Auto buying experience ever. This TEAM is the BEST. Dr. Paul and Carolyn Colosi

"Amazing Experience"

Best car experience I've ever had. Worth the hours I was there to not walk away with 1 but 2 cars! Best people and atmosphere.

Jeff in Finance

"Service was excellent"

We have been visiting this service center for our car service. Steve Ross takes care of all our needs. He answers all our questions and is very helpful. He makes sure that we have necessary arrangements for a rental if we have to leave the car overnight at the dealership. Overall very efficient and great service!

"Dishonest and condescending"

Chris J. and I negotiated a reasonable price via email on a mazda 3 hatchback right before the end of September. I'd explicitly asked in writing for the price of the car (including all fees) before TTL. Chris presented a fair price. However, when I arrived at the dealership that night there was an additional $499 doc fee. Chris first tried to say it was part of TTL, then he claimed there was just a 'misunderstanding'. He then became belligerent when I tried to show him the email where he'd confirmed the total price before TTL. When I refused to pay the additional $499 he tried to pressure me to buy the car anyway claiming he already had another buyer for it. After I left the dealership without closing the sale, Chris sent me a condescending email.

"Friendly and Knowledgeable"

Will and Chad were very friendly and knowledgeable they answered all my questions and didn't try to pressure me. Will took his time and patiently explained everything I needed to know about the process and the vehicle...even connected my phone to the Bluetooth for me. Friendly and professional...first time in a long time I enjoyed buying a car. CX-5 great car!

"Great"

I have been looking for a car for 3 years and finally felt comfortable to buy here. Patient with all my questions and I felt that they gave me the best deal.

Dave starlin

"Friendly and Professional"

Matt Shelton and Steve Ross are very responsive and energetic. They always smile, acknowledge my presence, respond to requests and satisfy their commitments. They are professional, courteous and are two folks who are aware, understand and "walk the talk" about the concept of cutomer service and quality relationships. John DeVore

"Up and Beyond"

If you don't ask for Darlene; I'll be upset. The most knowledgeable, and patient auto sales person my wife and I have done business in my 73 years. The car choice was my wife's and she test drove 11 cars and or models with 6 being at Cardinale Way Mazda. Darlene continued to be in contact over a 7-8 week period, letting use know she was available to assist us in making a good and satisfying decision. The rest of the staff was helpful also. Just do your home work and let her understand what your needs are, what your financial limits are, and the time frame you are working with. Be respectful and she will help you meet your vehicle needs. Cardinale Way Mazda has a great selection of used vehicles and very competitive prices. Oh, Yes! My wife drove home in a 2013 Mazda3 I Touring sedan. Thanks Darlene, Jerry & Carol V

Nick Santarsiero