Cardinale Way Mazda

Cardinale Way Mazda

Call
Cardinale Way Mazda Info
About Cardinale Way Mazda

Car Dealers are certainly not famous for doing "the right thing", but what about when a few Mazda enthusiasts get hired by a dealer and take over? Can a Mazda dealer become a source of goodies for Mazda Zoom Zoom lifestyle fans? CardinaleWay Mazda wants to know if they can express their enthusiasm for Mazda without coming off as phony or pandering... We are proud to be working with DealerRater.com on improving our customer reviews and committing to acknowledge, respond to and resolve complaints or issues that are posted here on DealerRater.

About Cardinale Way Mazda Learn More

Monday 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Kristen121

"Mazda cx 5"

Great dealership from the first visit and the second. Never felt pressured to buy. They may sure I really got the car I wanted.my husband and I couldn't be happier with our new car! Thanks everyone at Cardinal mazda!

Anthony Gonzalez. Dylan, Sean

Aaron
12/20/2014

"THANK YOU SO MUCH MATT AND THOMAS"

Listen up, I've been a Mazda customer for 8 + years and over the past 2 years I had to make a lot of lifestyle adjustments. Every time I needed to make a deal happen even if I thought it was far fetched, Matt has always been there for me making sure I'm comfortable and that we all win and laugh in the deal. Thomas though he very direct, has supported me to make sure I'm satisfied when business has concluded. He helps me use his manager skills and apply them to my manager skills at my job. You guys are the best!!!

agochee

"Great experience!"

Brian, "MaMa", and Thomas were all wonderful to work with. They made an impossible trade work, and got me into the car I wanted at a payment that I can afford. I would definitely recommend this team to anyone I know who needs to buy a car.

rdrengson
12/19/2014

"Always a great experience"

I came in to buy my leased car, but ended up purchasing a new one. Brian helped tremendously and I was able to get a new car for similar payments as my lease. I would recommend this dealership to anyone!

Jerry
12/19/2014

"Thanks Joshua, and Brian"

Working with Joshua was a nice experience, we are a senior couple and he showed us both respect and patience. If there were more salesmen like him it would make the buying experience much more pleasant. It was overall the easiest car buying experience we have had in a long time. Him selling the best vehicle did not hurt. Thank you Joshua. Preston and Mary Davis

Joshua Busby

Alan

""Friendly Dealership""

Brian was very helpful in helping me get the best car fit for my needs. Brian along with Matt are great partners and provided excellent customer service. The dealership was easy to work with and Brian made sure the whole process went as smooth and fast as possible along with making sure he got me the best deals. I really recommend asking for Brian or Matt when going to this dealership.

Shmust
12/18/2014

"Darlene has done it again! "

Not only have I beet very happy with how this dealership has treated me, but Darlene has been such a great help to a dear friend of mine as well! Taught her how to drive the car she wanted, as it was a manual transmission, and she did everything she could to get her the car she wanted! My friend and I are very happy with this dealership. Thanks again!

bryndan
12/18/2014

"Nick is the best and the only one I will deal with!"

Whenever I come to get my Mazda 3 services Nick is always friendly. Even when others there drop the ball he is always accommodating. Great guy

ArizonaLyn
12/16/2014

"No pressure Dealership"

The dealership was easy to work with and our sales rep, Dylan was knowledgable and very helpful and did not pressure us in the least. We were not able to negotiate a price lower than the sticker, which was a disappointment, but the price as fair. We had a battery issue with the used car we bought, but Gary in Service took care of us without a problem and was very enjoyable to work with. Our only complaint is that they tried to sell us an expensive warranty program... which we refused... and a ridiculously expensive "Key replacement" insurance. The financial rep made wild claims that a replacement key for our car would cost us about $900 and since only 1 key was provided with the car she highly recommended that we buy key insurance for $595. This "insurance' would provide us with 2 keys, ONLY if our key stopped working or if we lost our key. We refused this "insurance" and went to Arizona Key Guys-Premier Mobile Locksmiths (602-492-5397) who charged $100 for a Lexus smart key and $120 to program - or $220 for 1 key, $320 for 2 keys. We chose to purchase an actual key for $220 rather than $595 for an expensive insurance policy. We felt that the company either misrepresented the value of this key insurance policy, or did not have their facts straight. All in all, it was a good experience and we would definitely recommend the dealership.

Dylan Spaid

slackerboy24
12/16/2014

"Service visit"

Nick is great to work with. It is a pleasure doing business with Nick. Always on the ball getting things done and as always get in a quick responses on the service I request a have.

Reviews of Nick Santarsiero