Cardinale Way Mazda

Cardinale Way Mazda

Call
Cardinale Way Mazda Info
About Cardinale Way Mazda

Car Dealers are certainly not famous for doing "the right thing", but what about when a few Mazda enthusiasts get hired by a dealer and take over? Can a Mazda dealer become a source of goodies for Mazda Zoom Zoom lifestyle fans? CardinaleWay Mazda wants to know if they can express their enthusiasm for Mazda without coming off as phony or pandering... We are proud to be working with DealerRater.com on improving our customer reviews and committing to acknowledge, respond to and resolve complaints or issues that are posted here on DealerRater.

About Cardinale Way Mazda Learn More

Monday 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

"The best dealership I have ever dealt with"

This is the 3rd Mazda I have bought from this dealer. Their customer service is above and beyond! We also bring our cars in for maintenance, and even without an appointment, they accommodate us in a timely manner. The employees we have dealt with have all be stellar! We brought our car in for a routine oil change, and left with a new car. It wasn't planned, but I feel we got a good deal.

Nick, Sean Spiker

"Mazda Over Lexus (The following is a true story)"

Brian and the team of people at Cardinale are phenomenal to work with when buying or leasing a car!! They make the whole experience a lot better by being straightforward and not wasting your time. I was looking to purchase a Lexus from the dealer down the street and literally walked by the Cardinale dealership after having gotten out of a Lexus during a test drive with a Lexus sales person that was very unprofessional. I was walking back to the Lexus dealership when I passed by Brian who was out on the Cardinale car lot and asked if I needed a ride... We engaged in a brief conversation and he said would you like to see what kind of a price we can work up on a specific car I had asked him about... I went on my way and later that evening he called with a price that ended up not only getting my attention but the original price they quoted me on the car that I ultimately ended up purchasing was the lowest price I received over a one week period and I had called and/or visited 5 other dealerships to check the price Brian had quoted me... Brian, Wayne and Sean all did a great job to win my business and I appreciated their level of professionalism!! I highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase or lease a new car. By the way the Mazda 6 I ended up purchasing is an incredible car and at a far better price than the Lexus!!

Sean Spiker (Finance)

"Absolutley helpful in everyway"

Nick and the service department have been nothing short of amazing anytime I've needed car service done even though it is a GMC and not a Mazda.

"2,600 miles from home and I still bought a car from them"

I was on vacation from the New England and the folks at Cardinale Way were so great I ended up buying a car 2,600 miles away from home. Originally looking at dealers in the Northeast, I was not impressed by my experiences. Vising Cardinale Way on a whim, they took me by surprise - the folks there actually CARE. Will and Thomas were very knowledgeable and went WAY above and beyond to ensure everything worked out and I was somehow able to get my car back in the Northeast. They are much more than salespeople - they genuinely cared about my business and that everything would work out with as little hassle for me as possible. I would definitely recommend Cardinale Way Mazda to anyone considering buying a new vehicle.

"Service Review"

Nick Santarsiero makes bringing my car in for service an enjoyable experience. He ensures the work is completed in a timely manner and always has a smile. I don't want to work with anyone else.

"Grateful For Our Car-Buying Experience"

My husband and I tend to take very good care of our cars and hold on to them many years. The last time we purchased a new vehicle was in 2003. Our lucky day was driving into CardinaleWay Mazda to buy a new Mazda3. My husband really researches well and felt this car would be perfect for us now at this time of our lives. Even better luck was having Brian Soncrant greet us and listen to our needs. He and Wayne DeLoe couldn't have been friendlier and more helpful. They provided a great car buying experience which was hassle-free. They spent a great deal of time with us and really went over the features of the car and offered a fair deal. Today we drove home with our new car and hopefully, it will be our family car for a long time. We would recommend this dealership and both Brian and Wayne to family and friends. In fact, we already have. Simply above and beyond the norm!!!

"Dealers and Service Top"

Dear Sir or Ms. -- I dealt primarily with Mr. Brian Soncrant and Mr. Thomas Michael in Sales. Both men were models of what automobile salespersons should be: knowledgeable, considerate, personable, loading the dice but n~e~v~e~r pushing or crowding me. Both men also exhibited flexibility as I shifted somewhat this way and that. More: neither man was a one-note musician (salesman). We discussed automotive matters, especially Mazda affairs which were not narrowly focused on their selling me an automobile. // Alas, the paperwork required to roll-over a lease took well over an hour, with sheet after sheet requiring signatures and my initials. I could only think of Franz Kafka's worst nightmare concerning modern society. That aspect of my purchase is in very sore need of streamlining.

"Service Review"

I bought my Mazda 2 years ago and i can always expect great service from Nick Santarsiero. Always friendly and fast service. I love that atmosphere.

"Excellent car buying experience"

Jim was very helpful and went above and beyond in helping me purchase a used car. The car was also exactly as described on the internet. Great car purchasing experience.

"Above and Beyond All Expectations"

I would like to recognize Brian and the staff at Cardinale Way Mazda for an unbelievable experience for my wife and I. From start to finish, they did everything they could to make sure we were 100% satisfied. Needless to say, we purchased our vehicle that same evening and we couldn't be happier. From sales, service and the leadership team, their personnel is top notch! Thanks again!

Reviews of Nick Santarsiero