Cardinale Way Mazda

6343 East Test Drive,
Mesa, Arizona 85206
Cardinale Way Mazda Info
About Cardinale Way Mazda

Car Dealers are certainly not famous for doing "the right thing", but what about when a few Mazda enthusiasts get hired by a dealer and take over? Can a Mazda dealer become a source of goodies for Mazda Zoom Zoom lifestyle fans? CardinaleWay Mazda wants to know if they can express their enthusiasm for Mazda without coming off as phony or pandering... We are proud to be working with DealerRater.com on improving our customer reviews and committing to acknowledge, respond to and resolve complaints or issues that are posted here on DealerRater.

About Cardinale Way Mazda Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

1,651 Dealership Reviews
Florap23
7/03/2015

"Excellent "

I have been going to superstition springs Mazda for years and they always have the best customer service in the valley. Not only do they have great deals on cars but their staff care about your needs. Brian is my go to guy for any questions or concerns about buying a new car. he's not only considerate and a loyal sales man but also a hard worker that tends to every car owners needs.

shaggy1955
7/03/2015

"Great service and People"

Brian McFadden is an excellent salesman and went out of his way to make my buying experience enjoyable. This dealership is full of great people, and the service department is outstanding. I have nothing but good things to say about this place.

Lisa
7/02/2015

"Always great service!"

This dealership has always had great customer service. From buying our Mazda CX9 to taking it in for an oil change to having warranty work done it, they have always been fantastic!

andrea0300
7/01/2015

"great curbside service!"

Brian McFadden went out of his way to make me happy! Highly recommend this rep as well and dealer, as well as my new 2016 CX 5

Dennis
6/30/2015

"Another great experience"

We have been buying vehicles since 2009 from Brian. We always have an excellent experience and get great value. Brian is thorough, courteous, professional. You never feel as if you are being sold.

Dennis Davis

Kayentadog
6/28/2015

"Easy negotiation, no pressure, good service"

We worked with Jonathan and Thomas (sales manager). they were helpful (we drove three cars), patient (we changed our mind on color a couple times) and they got for us what we wanted (monthly payment, options and extras) And they gave us a fair price on our trade. We also got this done in about 2 hours. Pretty quick for a car deal. Wayne in finance was also good, we got what he said we would get, no wierd stuff, just honest and easy. This is the second car we have bought from Cardinale Way in Mesa and my third Mazda. I've been very pleased. Thanks, Bob Mancini

Thomas, Sales Manager & Jonathan, Sales

jmw6207
6/27/2015

"GREAT SERVICE"

I bought a 2016 Mazda CX5 today. I could not have received better service. Dave Starlin worked with me last night until 11PM without complaining. Today he went over the entire car with me and made sure that I understood everything about the car. All of the employees there wanted to make sure that my buying experience was a good one.

Dennis Davis (Finance)

ArmidaG.
6/27/2015

"Great service and attention to personal needs."

We bought a minivan and everyone helping us was so helpful with our 3 boys in tow! Chris, who did our financing was so nice about everything and made sure that I was awake enough to drive home (2 1/2 hours away!) We noticed a sound from the A/C and we were able to have it fixed quickly. Everyone was so nice there and they made sure that I was comfortable while waiting for the repair and my boys were well entertained with everything that was made available to them. I had nothing but excellent service from everyone that we worked with and I want to thank Nick Klaes for finding us the minivan and Nick Santarsiero for fixing our AC so quickly and for being so nice to us while we waited. Thank you to the cashier lady, I think her name was Jennifer ( sorry I forgot her name) but she made sure the boys had their fill of popcorn and had non-stop cartoons to watch! You were super duper nice.

Nick Klaes, Jennifer (cashier)

George1
6/26/2015

"Quality sales professionals with class!"

Second Mazda purchase from the same sales professional! Brian McFadden. He will look for anything you want in his inventory, no pressure and will give you a great deal! If you going to go to CardinalaleWay do your self a favor and ask for him. You will be happy! If you going for service Nick Santarsiero IS THE MAN!!!! Thanks for our second vehicle Brian!!!

rwesley1727
6/25/2015

"Super courtious."

Went in with the intent of buying a used car. But ended up purchasing a new 2016 CX-5. Austin Owens, Matt Shelton, and Thomas Michael made the always painful car purchase process much, much more pleasant then I think I have ever had with any other sales staff or dealership. Many thanks Gentlemen. And thank you Nick, for all of your help with servicing my many Mazda's that have come into your shop these past few years.

1 - 10 of 1,651 results