Cardinale Way Mazda

INTERNET SALES MANAGER
Brian McFadden, Mazda Certified Sales Guide, Cardinale Way Mazda

Brian McFadden

Mazda Certified Sales Guide
Darlene Ledbetter, Elite Master Mazda Certified Sales Consultant, Cardinale Way Mazda

Darlene Ledbetter

Elite Master Mazda Certified Sales Consultant
Thomas Michael, Sales Manager, Cardinale Way Mazda

Thomas Michael

March 28, 2017

"THE BEST DEALERSHIP EXPERIENCE WE HAVE EVER HAD!!!"

- Kari

This is the best dealership in Arizona. Corrie is the most wonderful person. She knew Mazdas inside and out - thoroughly answering every question we had. She went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable and knowledgeable with everything in the car. It was a fun experience as well - she is so bubbly and kind! Seriously, they helped me get the car of my dreams but also just really touched me on a personal level. This is such a special dealership - I never want to go anywhere else. Everyone there was so accommodating and generous! If you are looking to buy a car, I recommend 100% you come here! Ask for Corrie and know you will be taken care of in the best way. :)

March 27, 2017

"Almost perfect experience"

- ncsh

Jake Zoller, Rodney Zimmerman and CJ were great. They were sensitive to my needs and satisfied them them with a high level of professionalism and courtesy. My overall experience was somewhat diminished by the finance guy (don't remember his name).

March 26, 2017

"Unbelievable Experience "

- Donna

The day started with me dragging a cart of groceries on and off the city bus and ended with me parking my new 2015 Hyundai Tuscon in front of my house! My sales person was Darlene, who is an angel in disguise. She picked me up and from start to finish went over and above to make me happy and get me a vehicle that I love at a payment that was comfortable for me. She pulled a couple of surprise maneuvers for me, and when I signed the papers the paymemt was even 10$ less a month then I was told. Everyone involved in my transaction went over and above to meet my needs and I could not be happier. I had an absolutely great experience and recommend this dealership and specifically Darlene for her kind, outstanding service. Thank you CardinaleWay Mazda!

Cardinale Way Mazda, Mesa, AZ, 85206