Cardinale Way Mazda

6343 East Test Drive, Mesa, Arizona 85206

Matt Shelton, Mazda Certified Sales Guide, Cardinale Way Mazda

Matt Shelton

Mazda Certified Sales Guide
Darlene Ledbetter, Elite Master Mazda Certified Sales Consultant, Cardinale Way Mazda

Darlene Ledbetter

Thomas Michael, Sales Manager, Cardinale Way Mazda

Thomas Michael

"Fantastic Experience!"

- JennJoseph

This was my 2nd time purchasing a vehicle from Matt Shelton at Cardinale way Mazda. He was fantastic from start to finish. We also appreciated the time that Clint Paterson in Service took out of his day to explain some of the engine features on our new vehicle. I highly recommend Matt, Clint and everyone else over at Cardinale Way.

Matt Shelton

August 10, 2017

"They stand behind everything they say & above expectations!"

- Marni Little

I purchased my 2015 Mazda CX-5 about 3 months from Cardinale Way in Mesa. Our Salesman, Wayne, was very knowledgeable and helpful. There wasn't a lot of pressure to buy and he let us think about it without pressure. He replied to text messages from later in the evening to before his shift even started in the morning. After purchasing my car, we had some issues. Mostly to do with the financing part. We were very delighted by the way they handled the issues. They stood behind their employees and at the same time understood our concerns. We went in a bit upset and came out very happy. It is when you don't have a perfect transaction, that you can really know if they are going to honor, stand by or take care of their customer. You can put that the customer truly matters on your window, but it is standing behind it that matters. And Cardinale Way Truly does do that!! I have brought my car in three times for minor issues and every time I have been there, they have treated me terrific! When Gary, the serviceman for my car, found out how much I loved red cars (and mine is grey) he has made a point of making sure my loaner would be a fun red car!! They have treated each issue with respect and not made me feel petty for being concerned or wanting them looked at. Not only would I recommend them 100%, but I am devoted to them and plan if I need another vehicle in the future, that is where I am going!!

Gary Malone
Other Employees : Wayne

"Putting customers first"

- satisfied

While having one of our mazda's serviced, I asked the parts desk about obtaining a new fob for our other mazda. My fob was 10 years old and when I took it apart to replace the battery, I discovered the interior plastic parts were broken which made it impossible to rebuild. Steve, in the service dept., overheard and came over to me. He keeps spare fob parts at his desk and was able to "frankenstein" my fob, saving me hundreds of dollars in replacement/programming costs. In customer service myself, I can only say that I was greatly impressed by Steve's initiative (and by a company's encouragement of said employees). We have purchased 2 vehicles from Cardinale Way, our experiences with both sales and service have been pleasant and professional.

Steve Ross