Cardinale Way Mazda

6343 East Test Drive, Mesa, Arizona 85206

Corrie Wright, INTERNET SALES MANAGER, Cardinale Way Mazda

Corrie Wright

INTERNET SALES MANAGER
Darlene Ledbetter, Elite Master Mazda Certified Sales Consultant, Cardinale Way Mazda

Darlene Ledbetter

Matt Shelton, Mazda Certified Sales Guide, Cardinale Way Mazda

Matt Shelton

Mazda Certified Sales Guide

June 24, 2017

"Great and friendly service!"

- Sonino Bruni

As a first car buyer Matt helped guide me through the whole process and make an informed decision. All of the staff there was very insightful. Would definitely come back for my next car purchase and would recommend anyone to visit Cardinal Way Mazda.

Thomas Michael
Matt Shelton

June 23, 2017

"BEST DEALER EVER!!!!!"

- LEAH P

I don't know where to start.... I really cannot say enough good things about Corrie and Cardinale Way Mazda.... First of my husband and I have never bought a car before so we were a little nervous when Corrie said she could deliver the car and paper work. We live in Anthem AZ so there location is about an hour away. I was hesitant to just go for it but Corrie reassured me. Let me juse say.... WE ARE IN LOVE!!!!! Not only did we get an AMAZING deal, Corrie took away all the stress and worrying of buying a car. She brought everything to us!! And know we have a beautiful SUV and.. I don't know what else to say. Just THANK YOU CORRIE AND CARDINALE WAY!! We are so so happy with our purchase and you made it so easy!!

Corrie Wright

June 19, 2017

"Darlene L is AMAZING "

- Tiford14

We love it here! This is the place to go! Ask for Darlene, she is amazing. They always have a smile on their faces. Thankful.

Darlene Ledbetter