Cardinale Way Mazda

6343 East Test Drive,
Mesa, Arizona 85206
Cardinale Way Mazda Info
About Cardinale Way Mazda

Car Dealers are certainly not famous for doing "the right thing", but what about when a few Mazda enthusiasts get hired by a dealer and take over? Can a Mazda dealer become a source of goodies for Mazda Zoom Zoom lifestyle fans? CardinaleWay Mazda wants to know if they can express their enthusiasm for Mazda without coming off as phony or pandering... We are proud to be working with DealerRater.com on improving our customer reviews and committing to acknowledge, respond to and resolve complaints or issues that are posted here on DealerRater.

About Cardinale Way Mazda Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

1,664 Dealership Reviews
M&H
7/31/2015

"Eric Little did a great job"

My husband recently purchased a used truck from this dealership. We were fortunate enough to be assisted by Eric Little. He was very helpful. In fact, the truck we bought had just been purchased at an auction by the dealer so it was still in the dealership shop when we went to look at it. Eric took us back there anyway and called us as soon as it was ready to show. He was super laid-back and was not a high pressure, pushy seller. Our experience with Eric was 5 stars, and the only reason I gave the dealership a 4 was because Eric's boss wouldn't budge an inch on the premium price being asked for the truck and wouldn't even replace the two front tires that were sort of worn. So, in all we were satisfied with this dealership, and we would definitely recommend asking for Eric if you decide to go there!

Eric Little

Kdawg3478901

"Very good experience!!!"

I worked with Brian Socrant and had a great experience!He knew a lot about the Mazda 3 and was very helpful throughout our buying process.We also worked with Wayne DeLeo who was very helpful as well.These were not your average salesman and managers as they truly did care about our needs and what we expected with the vehicle and price.With cardinaleway Mazda being our third dealer who we dealt with, it was refreshing to be taken care of in the manner we were.We will definitely do business with Brian and cardinaleway Mazda again!!

AshleySchell
7/27/2015

"Best experience, excellent customer service!"

I worked with Brian Soncrant and l am so thankful I did because he made my overall experience, with buying a car, fantastic and easy! He's very knowledgeable and patient and I can't begin to describe my gratitude to him for my new vehicle and all the help he gave me! All around best experience and l will definitely be coming back to purchase another vehicle in the future! Thanks for everything, everyone.

kenyanjgm

"New CX 5 purchase"

We worked with Brian Soncrant and it was a pleasure doing our deal with him.. He was professional and courteous and did not rush us through the process. He quickly addressed all of our questions and was very knowledgable about the car. On the finance side we worked with Chris Mankin and he was also a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend this dealership and their staff....John Mansfield

signgirl25
7/23/2015

"Beyond Blessed!"

We never thought we would be able to buy a brand new car but everyone at Cardinale Way Mazda made it happen. They made the process so easy and we felt comfortable in our decision. God was with us every step of the way. Thank you so much to everyone who helped us. May God keep blessing your company!

aleccrubalcava
7/21/2015

"I was treated the worst when purchasing my THIRD car "

I bought my first vehicle(Mazda3) from Cardinale Way Mazda which was overall a good experience. I also traded that Mazda 3 in for a brand new Mazda 3 Skyactive 2014. I was in an accident and totaled my Mazda 3 Skyactive 2014. I went to Cardinale Way hoping to be treated like I was shopping for my third vehicle with them. I ended up being treated like I have never been treated before, TERRIBLE!!! I wanted a 2012 Mazda 3 they had on the lot at the time. They would not negotiate a price with me. They resorted to trying and selling me a 2009 Mazda after I repeated to them multiple times that I didn't want it. Not only that, it didn't have a sticker price on it so they gave me a price way higher than what they should have been asking. Long story short I felt like I was being treated like an idiot and that they were trying to take advantage of me after I had already purchased 2 vehicles from them. I went to another Dealership and found the exact Mazda 3 I wanted (a 2011 2.5) for 7,000 less that what they were offering the 2009 Mazda 3 for. I do not recommend Cardinale Way Mazda. I was never reached out to. They never tried to make their mistake right.

VerdeValleyJeepOwnerDanT

"Extraordinarily terrific."

I purchased a 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee. The sales team of Joshua B. and Jack S. was the most enjoyable car deal my wife and I have ever had. No pressure, no hype, just straightforward and honest. Pre-owned Sales Manager Donnie, was very willing to work with us and get us a terrific deal. When we need another vehicle we will be sure to check Cardinale Way first.- Dan T. from the Verde Valley.

Donnie,Joshua B.,Jack S.

blessed

"Just Awesome....."

The service was awesome great working with people that are up front to the point, and tell you everything you need to know not what you want to hear. Was afraid but no more fear.. Wonderful people there. GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donnie, Tyrone, and Mama.....

audhall84
7/19/2015

"excellent"

It was awesome!! I feel confident in my choice and in placing my trust in Cardinale Way Mazda!!! This is my second car purchased here and I feel like they consider my family when making any decision about a car!!

CowPoke
7/15/2015

"Great Experience"

Fast, Efficient, Excellent Customer Service, Knowledgeable, Willing to negotiate, Great Inventory and Competitive Prices. Nothing more needs to be said, need to hit 25 words.

Jack Spradlin