Cardinale Way Mazda

6343 East Test Drive,
Mesa, Arizona 85206
Cardinale Way Mazda Info
About Cardinale Way Mazda

Car Dealers are certainly not famous for doing "the right thing", but what about when a few Mazda enthusiasts get hired by a dealer and take over? Can a Mazda dealer become a source of goodies for Mazda Zoom Zoom lifestyle fans? CardinaleWay Mazda wants to know if they can express their enthusiasm for Mazda without coming off as phony or pandering... We are proud to be working with DealerRater.com on improving our customer reviews and committing to acknowledge, respond to and resolve complaints or issues that are posted here on DealerRater.

About Cardinale Way Mazda Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

1,613 Dealership Reviews
shaebowles2477
5/27/2015

"honest friendly overall great person! "

Brian was very informative and showed me how to work the hands-free system and i fell absolutely in love with my soul red Mazda 3. This is the second car i have purchased from this dealership and I've been extremely satisfied each time. Thank you so much..i feel like a part of the family.

kimmie127

"oil change"

at 30,000 miles car needs a lot, but right now I'm on a budget, they worked with me what could be done in phases and not all at once. always very helpful and very friendly.

Estelle

"Great Service"

This was our first service appointment since car purchase. The team is friendly and efficient. Customer waiting area is clean and comfortable. A great experience!

Senorole

"Great experience"

We had a great experience buying our dream car from Cardinale Way Mazda! Brian was great and worked hard to get us the deal we wanted.

klm91
5/24/2015

"no hassle no headache"

Such a great car buying experience especially for my first car. Sales guy wasn't pushy or just reading off of the sticker. The process was so easy and hassle free and the lot had plenty of options to chiose from. Not only different models but packages and color options. Definitely drove off happy!

David1ray1
5/24/2015

"Car Buying Has Changed for the Better."

The last time I bought a new car was almost 15 years ago. No longer are the games or keeping your drivers license hostage. I pretty much did all my dealings on line with David Starlin of CARDINALEWAY MAZDA in Mesa, AZ. We agreed to a price and terms before I even got on the lot and was promised nothing would change once I got there. David was true to his word and nothing changed, except I got more for my trade-in than expected. The deal was smooth, no issues and no surprises. If I had to come up with any negative it would be when I got to Finance. I did feel a little pressured to buy an extended warrantee service. Other than that, It was actually an easy transaction, no pressure, and comfortable atmosphere.

Ale
5/23/2015

"Fast and easy"

I was in for my 5,000 mile service. I'd called earlier that day and unfortunately the system didn't keep my information... it didn't matter. Nick made sure I was in and out of there just as quick as if my appointment was in the system. The couple of experience I've had with service have been very pleasant and they have been quick. It has been a pleasure to work with Nick at Cardinal Way Mazda!

Sydneyalyse121314
5/22/2015

"Untradeable SUV "

I came in with low hopes of being able to trade in my SUV for a beautiful Mazda. I've owned 2 mazdas in the past. And loved this dealership, and my mazdas. I've been to 2 other dealerships saying there isn't much they can do for me since I was extremely upside down on my SUV. But low and behold Brian really worked with us and got us into my favorite car and I'm as happy as can be. He's great and friendly and not pushy. Would recommend him to anyone.

sarah-dyann
5/18/2015

"Great Service!!"

I walked into this dealership with a few hesitations (I am a female and they say not to shop for cars without a male present, something about a better deal). There was no one around on a Friday evening at 7pm so Donny, the general sales manager, was more than willing to show me around and let me sit in every model I was interested in. He was straightforward and honest, with no gimmicks or haggling. We spoke candidly about what I was looking for and I mentioned a few deals I saw online. He was able to beat every one of them. During my purchasing process they were patient and explained every option available to me. It was a seamless and easy process, for someone who has a hard time making decisions! I would recommend this dealership for every Mazda need!! Thank you again for amazing service!

Nick Klaes, Matt Shelton, Donny Mortier

ubgrad
5/18/2015

"Great Sales Department "

Quick and easy purchase. Took time to show me the numbers to make sure I knew what I was buying.

1 - 10 of 1,613 results