Cardinale Way Mazda

6343 East Test Drive,
Mesa, Arizona 85206
Cardinale Way Mazda Info
About Cardinale Way Mazda

Car Dealers are certainly not famous for doing "the right thing", but what about when a few Mazda enthusiasts get hired by a dealer and take over? Can a Mazda dealer become a source of goodies for Mazda Zoom Zoom lifestyle fans? CardinaleWay Mazda wants to know if they can express their enthusiasm for Mazda without coming off as phony or pandering... We are proud to be working with DealerRater.com on improving our customer reviews and committing to acknowledge, respond to and resolve complaints or issues that are posted here on DealerRater.

About Cardinale Way Mazda Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

1,862 Dealership Reviews
Ron
9/27/2016

"Excellent they provide superior customer service "

Purchase our 2nd vehicle work with Brian MacFadden , sales our 2nd time Enjoy working with him he is very knowledgeable, friendly and made the buying experience painless

stacey48
9/26/2016

"Great & stress free car buying experience!!"

When we arrived on the lot and were walking around, Will introduced himself. I cannot recommend him enough. He was easy to talk to, really listened to what we wanted and there was no high pressure sales tactics. Will went above and beyond helping us get everything we wanted and needed in the Mazda 3 we purchased. I would definitely recommend Cardinale Way Mazda and Will to anyone considering buying a new/used vehicle.

ronaldhoon
9/22/2016

"Get Brian He's Superb!!"

If you get Brian by chance like I did, you will not be disappointed. He is knowledgeable, kind and very helpful! He got me the best deal he could and for that I am so grateful! Excited for my new CX-9!!!

Jim F
9/17/2016

"Bought a CX-5"

The best thing I can say about my car buying experience is that I'll definately be buying my next car from Eric Little and Thomas Michael

krysnw
9/16/2016

"Great experience, wonderful people!"

This was my first time buying a new car and Matt Shelton was extremely helpful and accommodating - he truly made my car buying experience amazing! Overall, the staff are very friendly and knowledgeable.

Dolerama
9/16/2016

"Like shopping with a friend "

I did not feel pressured at all by Eric Little or Thomas Michael. They took the time to explain all of my options, were patient and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend coming here as you do not feel like they are just out to make money without regard to what is best for the customer. Great experience.

Liz
9/13/2016

"Best experience buying a car ever! - ask for Eric Little"

Eric is an easy going, sweetheart of a guy, and he's flat out excellent at his job. Eric gave my husband and I a thorough rundown of standard features and available options on each model of the car we came to look at - he definitely knows his products. He listened carefully to understand what criteria were important to us and patiently helped us figure out exactly what we wanted. When we did make a decision (that we were not at all rushed or pushed to make) the sales process went seamlessly. Even after it was a done deal, Eric was showing us around the dealership so we would know where to go for any future needs with Cardinale Mazda, and he continued to teach us everything we would need to know about our new car. 5 star rating for Cardinale Mazda because of Eric Little and the whole friendly Cardinale gang - you can feel the camaraderie. And lastly, I love my new Mazda CX5!!!

MX-5 Owner
9/12/2016

"Great Experience thanks Eric Little"

Great experience, specifically wanted to point out the outstanding salesmanship of Eric Little, he was a great salesperson, really helped me to make an informed and good decision. He took the time to answer any questions and was very honest and friendly... fun to talk to too and most importantly WAS NOT pushy at all. I really hate when the salesperson is overly pushy trying to force you to make rash decisions which Eric never was. If you ever are in need of a car and are heading over to Cardinale Way Mazda, I highly recommend asking for Eric Little.

Krystal
9/09/2016

"Honest and Easy"

Thanks for the down to earth, easy to work with style. I enjoyed working with both Will and Eric and found a great used car

aclark
9/05/2016

"Easy to work with"

My son purchased a Mazda 3 from Matt Shelton at Cardinale Way a couple weeks ago. We had searched out several dealerships, but felt comfortable with Matt and his easy going approach. After shopping around, we ultimately decided to purchase through Matt at Cardinale Way because of the great reviews we had read online, as well as the fact that he was so easy to work with. We felt like instead of trying to pressure us into a sale, Matt took the time to understand our needs, and then educate us on why a Mazda would be a good fit for what we were looking for. I would definitely refer family and friends to Matt at Cardinale Way, knowing that they are in good hands!

1 - 10 of 1,862 results