Cardinale Way Mazda

Mazda Certified Sales Guide
Joean Senatore, Finance Director, Cardinale Way Mazda

Joean Senatore

Finance Director
Darlene Ledbetter, Elite Master Mazda Certified Sales Consultant, Cardinale Way Mazda

Darlene Ledbetter

Elite Master Mazda Certified Sales Consultant
Corrie Wright, INTERNET SALES MANAGER, Cardinale Way Mazda

Corrie Wright

INTERNET SALES MANAGER

September 21, 2017

"Stellar"

- Michelle Burnett

This is my second buying experience at this dealership and I will continue to recommend them. Corrie Wright, my sales rep is exceptional. I've never had a better experience with a sales person. She continues to be supportive and available for me when I have questions well after the sale. Everyone at this dealership is caring, sincere and attentive. Best Ever!

Corrie Wright
Joean Senatore

September 18, 2017

"One of the quickest auto sales I have ever experienced!"

- Deb

Purchasing my Mazda CX5 from Rod Zimmerman and Matt Shelton, and financing through Ervin was truly a pleasant experience. Matt was able to answer all my questions about the car. Ervin was extremely knowledgeable and was great assistance with financing. When I returned the next day with a few more questions, Rod immediately came over and helped. Thank you! You rock!

Matt Shelton
Other Employees : Rodney Zimmerman; Ervin

September 12, 2017

"Emergency Battery Replacement"

- mazdamiguel

I Had no juice in my Mazda 3 2.5 2012 battery this morning. Called AAA. They jump started the car, but the battery did not have enough juice to let me drive the car (steering wheel locked and other things). Called a AAA tow truck. I went along to Mazda. In about an hour, Nick Satarsiero and his team replaced the battery at no cost because I bought it here 2 years ago and it had a 3 year warranty. Again, Nick just took care of me with promptness, friendliness and incredible care. That's why I keep coming here to buy cars and to service them (now for over 10 years). Do I wanna change my dealership? No Way...Thank you Nick. Miguel Alonso

Nick Santarsiero