Cardinale Way Mazda

INTERNET SALES MANAGER
Brian McFadden, Mazda Certified Sales Guide, Cardinale Way Mazda

Brian McFadden

Mazda Certified Sales Guide
Darlene Ledbetter, Elite Master Mazda Certified Sales Consultant, Cardinale Way Mazda

Darlene Ledbetter

Elite Master Mazda Certified Sales Consultant
Matt Shelton, Mazda Certified Sales Guide, Cardinale Way Mazda

Matt Shelton

Mazda Certified Sales Guide

April 29, 2017

"New Purchase"

- deedoyle53

I wasn't looking for a new auto but when Brian approached me and said he could lower my payments and put me into a new vehicle with a lot more on it, he did just what he said in a very short time! It was a great experience! Thank you

April 28, 2017

""What a great experience "."

- Jim

From management down to sales people, "You folks shine" Corrie went above and beyond to make our lease a great experience. Your HR people should find more like her.😇

April 20, 2017

"Service was beyond my expectations"

- momofkandl

I took my car in the dealer for a service recall. The service was fantastic and fast. Steve Ross has a wonderful work ethic and answered all my questions. The best customer service through any Mazda dealer I have ever worked with, this it my 3rd Mazda. When I picked my car up there was an issue, I don't care to address at this time, however, Steve went over and beyond to make the repair. I was provided a loaner car for the weekend while the service manager decided how to correct the issue. My car was repaired at no cost to me and I was able to pick it up that Monday afternoon. Wow is all I have left to say. Steve is wonderful at what he does, excellent customer service. I will return when I need to trade my Mazda in for a new model. Way to go STEVE ROSS. I will be back for future service needs even though I live far from your dealership. :-)

Cardinale Way Mazda, Mesa, AZ, 85206