Cardinale Way Mazda

6343 East Test Drive,
Mesa, Arizona 85206
Cardinale Way Mazda Info
About Cardinale Way Mazda

Car Dealers are certainly not famous for doing "the right thing", but what about when a few Mazda enthusiasts get hired by a dealer and take over? Can a Mazda dealer become a source of goodies for Mazda Zoom Zoom lifestyle fans? CardinaleWay Mazda wants to know if they can express their enthusiasm for Mazda without coming off as phony or pandering... We are proud to be working with DealerRater.com on improving our customer reviews and committing to acknowledge, respond to and resolve complaints or issues that are posted here on DealerRater.

About Cardinale Way Mazda Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

1,848 Dealership Reviews
Dianne123
8/23/2016

"Very nice experience "

Very excellent experience and service. Darlene was great to work with. The other staff we met talked with was excellent. They gave us a great lease and answered all our concerns.

Pam Slont
8/21/2016

"Fantastic experience!"

Corrie Wright did an amazing job of getting me the car of my dreams at a price we could afford. She went out of her way to explain all of the many features on the car and how they worked. She was extremely helpful with us and there was no pressure to make a decision. She gave us all the information and facts we needed to select our wonderful new CX5. Corrie was extremely personable and helped our research and decision making process very easy. This will be the dealership we choose for our next car.

Sean

Lisatruelove
8/21/2016

"Eric Little and Thomas Michael are the best!"

Eric Little and Thomas Michael provided the absolute best customer service. They are knowledgeable and understanding. I won't go anywhere else...this is our 4th car with Cardinale.

Eric Little

wgchadwick
8/20/2016

"Car Purchase"

The whole process was easy and no pressure whatsoever. Zach Artman our long time family friend was amazing as always. This place is the true epitome of customer service. ALWAYS come here! Definitely will be sending more friends his way. You will not walk away disappointed!

Zach Artman

Carlover25
8/19/2016

"Great dealership"

Just bought a new Mazda 6 touring car. Wonderful experience. Very friendly and helpful staff. I would recommend this dealership to anyone interested in buying a Mazda car.

Marcel

Rebecca
8/18/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

This was our second purchase with Cardinale Way Mazda. Matt Shelton was one of the best salesmen that we have dealt with. He was very helpful, patient, and understanding with us to ensure we were completely satisfied with our purchase. He never made us feel pressured, and took the time we needed to answer all of our questions. We would without hesitation return to purchase a car from him and Cardinale Way, and will definitely refer people to him.

Strikesn Hill
8/17/2016

"Great to work with"

Brett Ashaver and Joey Graves were professional, courteous, and very laid back. They did not rush me, did not make me feel uncomfortable and really worked with me in regards to payments, rate and price. I would highly recommend Cardinole Mesa for your new or used vehicles.

Brett Ashauer and Joey Graves

jan
8/16/2016

"successfull"

aug. 13, 2016 my second trip to mazda in less than 3 weeks. I took another friend in to cardinal mazda to get her a nice dependable and affordable car. this was a big accomplishment, because I don't believe any one else would have tried as hard as joey graves, derreck dobben and steven dobben to get .my friend qualified . best of all we were having a good time through the whole process.

J&K in Santan Valley
8/15/2016

"Great Experience"

I appreciate how this dealership does business, they are straight forward with the real terms and have an approval before you leave the dealership. This is not the type of dealership that dangles an amazing deal and calls you back to the dealership a few days later to demand more money, down higher payments or both, We appreciated everyone we dealt with Frank, Joey, CJ, and our finance person Steven all were very professional.

Frank, Joey, CJ, Steven in finance

jan
8/14/2016

"this review is for may 29th purcase ."

this was my first time ever at this dealership. I took a friend to help her get a car. her score was less than desirable. after approximately 4 hrs of real hard work of the salesman, embarrassed I forgot his name) he was going to pilot school, and joey graves they managed to get my friend in a beautiful car. they made us feel very comfortable the whole time we were there. it was actually fun.

as mentioned above sales man's name is not on the list.

1 - 10 of 1,848 results