Cardinale Way Mazda

Mazda Certified Sales Guide
Thomas Michael, Sales Manager, Cardinale Way Mazda

Thomas Michael

December 04, 2016

"Excellent Customer Service! Thanks Corrie! J & B"

- J&B CX5

Corrie was a pleasure to work with. She was very knowledgeable, informative and willing to take the time to explain all the features of the car. She spent time telling us all about the car, the dealership and even about the owners philosophy about how he liked to do business and put the customer first. No hard sales pitch from anyone we dealt with. All people seemed to genuinely care about us and making our vehicle purchase a pleasant experience.

December 01, 2016

"Matt is the best!"

- Tiffany

Matt treated my family and I with such patience during my time looking at cars. He was so informative and had such a great attitude when explaining the options for buying a car. I came into the dealership not planning on buying a car, but when Matt made the process so simple, it was an easy decision to make to get my new Mazda. Thank you Matt, you made a scary process easy. Thank you everyone at Cardinale Way Mazda!

November 28, 2016

"Why I bought a car from Cardinale."

- MARSHA WILLARD

Darlene was my sales person and she is very informative and very patient. I wanted to sleep on it, even though they gave me a very, very good deal. She was ok with that and understood . She knows so much about the vehicle and really makes you want to own one. I get a good feeling from everyone at this dealership. Thanks so much, Marsha Willard

Cardinale Way Mazda, Mesa, AZ, 85206