Cardinale Way Mazda

6343 East Test Drive,
Mesa, Arizona 85206
Cardinale Way Mazda Info
About Cardinale Way Mazda

Car Dealers are certainly not famous for doing "the right thing", but what about when a few Mazda enthusiasts get hired by a dealer and take over? Can a Mazda dealer become a source of goodies for Mazda Zoom Zoom lifestyle fans? CardinaleWay Mazda wants to know if they can express their enthusiasm for Mazda without coming off as phony or pandering... We are proud to be working with DealerRater.com on improving our customer reviews and committing to acknowledge, respond to and resolve complaints or issues that are posted here on DealerRater.

About Cardinale Way Mazda Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

1,807 Dealership Reviews
Fd3srew
5/25/2016

"Holding back tears of joy!"

Just purchased my 3rd car through cardinale way Mazda and will continue coming back. Everyone is friendly. I never feel pressured and they are all very knowledgeable. Brian McFadden did what I thought was impossible and is sending me home in a new Mazda mx5 and I couldn't be happier.

Mary Ann
5/21/2016

"Great service"

Darlene Ledbetter and Eric Little took very good care of us. They were very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. Very good experience. I love my new car.

Eric Little

kaybuch
5/19/2016

"Excellent Experience"

Everyone that I dealt with was polite and very professional (Darlene, Sean & Thomas). I was looking at two different models and was not pressured to buy the higher priced car. They wanted me to be happy with my purchase. This is the second car that I have brought from Cardinale Way and would buy from them again.

Stevi Reed
5/16/2016

"Excellent sales & finance customer service. "

Bob Lechniak was my sales person and 100% awesome and Duane Anderson was my finance person and equally awesome! There was no pushing no pressure just excellent customer service. I have bought many cars and have always been stuck at the dealership for six to eight hours with them trying to get me to purchase something I don't or adding things to my contract that also don't want. I was initially terrified to go car shopping again, but the moment I walked in I was put at ease and felt very comfortable. I loved the car I purchased and have spent practically the whole showing and telling people about my car and the wonderful experience I had. I'm still kind of in disbelief that it went so well, but utterly happy that it did. I would and will recommend Cardinale Way Mazda to everyone I know or anyone that asks. Thanks to Bob and Duane.

Bob Lechniak, Duane Anderson

townzen3
5/15/2016

"Not just excellent but EXCEPTIONAL Customer Service"

Corrie is amazing!!! Not only did she just showed us cars, she took the time to find out what we liked, needed and took that extra step to show us the in's and outs of the car, she cared. Everyone we came in contact with at CardinaleWay made this an awesome experience, my husband and I will not go anywhere else. Thank you Corrie and Everyone who helped us at CardinaleWay.

Carrillolisa
5/15/2016

"Darlene Ledbetter "

I had a great time here at CARDINALEWAY mazda. They got me into a brand new car with a great payment. I'd recommend them to anyone !

S&J
5/10/2016

"Amazing Buying Experience"

My family and I keep coming back to this dealership. I purchased a Mazda from this dealership in 2008. It was time for a new car so I went back not really knowing what I wanted. Matt was extremely patient and just wanted me to be happy. I test drove 5 cars and he did not even seem tired! I received a fair price for my trade and a good price on the new car. Sean in finance did not try to sell me anything I didn't need. I left the dealership with a smile on my face so I could not have asked for anything more.

Sean Spiker

USMC
5/06/2016

"Our experience"

Thank you Cardinale Mazda, It was an absolute joy working with you Corrie Wright the young lady who helped us .Best buying experience ever. The Meltons.

Corrie Wright, James and Steve in finance

mazdamiguel
5/05/2016

"55,000 mile service"

I took my Mazda 2012 for its 55,000 mile service. Again, Nick Santarsiero was sensational, caring, friendly and recommended everything that needed to be done. I got a great price and a fantastic service, as usual! Thanks Nick! Thanks Cardinale Way Mazda! Sincerely Miguel Alonso

Scott
5/04/2016

"We would definitely come back"

This is our second Mazda from this dealership. First for my daughter and then for my wife. It is my second time dealing with Donny. He just makes the experience quick, easy and painless. I got a great deal on both vehicles. Darlene was also very helpful on information about the car. She was a pleasure to deal with. Eric was also very helpful on finishing out the deal, helping us with setting the car up and going over all the technical stuff. No matter who you work with, everybody there is very helpful. We definitely recommend them to everyone!

Eric Little, Donny