Cardinale Way Mazda

6343 East Test Drive,
Mesa, Arizona 85206
Cardinale Way Mazda Info
About Cardinale Way Mazda

Car Dealers are certainly not famous for doing "the right thing", but what about when a few Mazda enthusiasts get hired by a dealer and take over? Can a Mazda dealer become a source of goodies for Mazda Zoom Zoom lifestyle fans? CardinaleWay Mazda wants to know if they can express their enthusiasm for Mazda without coming off as phony or pandering... We are proud to be working with DealerRater.com on improving our customer reviews and committing to acknowledge, respond to and resolve complaints or issues that are posted here on DealerRater.

About Cardinale Way Mazda Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

1,814 Dealership Reviews
Craig R
6/22/2016

"Smooth Process "

I went to the dealership to purchase a used Mazda CX-5. I was greeted and initially helped by Dylan Spaid who showed me around the dealership and brought-up the car. Dylan took the time to wash the car to make it look even better, something I hadn't seen before. Dylan is the Internet Sales Manager, but he needed to help in other areas, so he had Brett help after. Brett was easy-going and did not pressure me at all during the process. I was not able to buy the used car, but, he thought being able to lease a new Mazda CX-5 would work better. I hadn't leased a car before, but he was very knowledgeable, and again, did not pressure me at all. Brett then got some help from Thomas Michael, a Sales Manager, who was even more knowledgeable and helpful. He was able to help me the rest of the way to lease a, brand-new, Mazda CX-5. Throughout the entire process, nobody pressured me, and everyone provided me with great information in a relaxing environment. I had a tremendous experience at Cardinale Mazda. Thank you.

Dylan Spaid, Brett Ashaver

Ambers car
6/15/2016

"Joshua Busby"

I bought a used car today and Joshua was very polite and accommodating... He help sync my phone to the Bluetooth and had some great advice on using the back up camera.. I highly recommend asking for Joshua for an enjoyable experience !

Joshua Busby

sasnks
6/14/2016

"What a joke!"

This place is a complete joke. Here is my story before I decided that I would spend $20K+ elsewhere: I spoke with Scott S about a car at 3:40 and asked some questions about the car that he was going to find out the answers to and let me know. 2.5 hours later I called back and finally (after 4 calls, 2 disconnects, and two voice mails) I was able to speak with him. He gave me the info I wanted and I made an offer on the car. He said he would take it to his manager and let me know. 2.5 hour later (again) I called back to find out what the response was. After a 10 minute hold before I could speak to a human, I was told he was busy with a customer and he would call me later. I asked to speak to a sales manager and had to leave a voice mail. I called back for the 2nd time and was disconnected while waiting on hold for a human. I sit here on hold (3rd time) for now over 10 minutes I wonder why I want to give this company my money. Finally an answer, nope, direct to voice mail of a sales manager... This is ridiculous! I suggest looking elsewhere, but what do I know??? I still don't know if I have bought a car or not! UPDATE: Made and offer on the car and instead of a counter Scott S tells me they are adding $1500 of mandatory options on the car and did not come off the price one cent. Really? I guess he thinks I am an idiot! I recommend you run from this place!!!

Scott S.

Fraser
6/12/2016

"Best car-buying experience we have ever had!"

Great time here, no pressure and a pleasure to work with. Donny and Frank made a great team, they made sure we were comfortable with our choice by offering different models to test drive, and ensured that we didn't waste money on a model because of some of the features it had. It was important to THEM that we drove away in the car right for us! The most pleasant, painless car-buying experience EVER!

Donny (General Manager), Frank Gilbert

Gerry Kubek
6/07/2016

"2nd Time Around"

We went back to Cardinale Way Mazda after our first Mazda was lost to an accident. We decided to come back because we felt the vehicle did exactly what it was supposed to do in an accident - kept the driver and passengers safe. We asked for our original salesman (Eric Little) and were quickly met on the lot. They pulled up our old records, and gave us the exact same deal as the last one - we were in and out of there in under two hours! Everyone we worked with from Eric to the Sales Manager to the Finance people were very friendly and easy to work with. We'll be back for sure! Thanks for the great experience, CWM!

Eric Little

bkune
6/04/2016

"3rd purchase from Cardinale Way"

Consistently good experiences with both Sales and Service. Friendly, competent people who go the extra mile to earn customer loyalty. I'll be back when it's time for the next car.

Denaelise
6/03/2016

"Great customer service!"

Chris was exceptional...extremely personable and goes above and beyond to ensure your experience at Mazda is worth every penny. I highly recommend him to take care of the final details of your sale!

Brett

Fd3srew
5/25/2016

"Holding back tears of joy!"

Just purchased my 3rd car through cardinale way Mazda and will continue coming back. Everyone is friendly. I never feel pressured and they are all very knowledgeable. Brian McFadden did what I thought was impossible and is sending me home in a new Mazda mx5 and I couldn't be happier.

Mary Ann
5/21/2016

"Great service"

Darlene Ledbetter and Eric Little took very good care of us. They were very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. Very good experience. I love my new car.

Eric Little

kaybuch
5/19/2016

"Excellent Experience"

Everyone that I dealt with was polite and very professional (Darlene, Sean & Thomas). I was looking at two different models and was not pressured to buy the higher priced car. They wanted me to be happy with my purchase. This is the second car that I have brought from Cardinale Way and would buy from them again.

1 - 10 of 1,814 results