Cardinale Way Mazda

6343 East Test Drive,
Mesa, Arizona 85206
Cardinale Way Mazda Info
About Cardinale Way Mazda

Car Dealers are certainly not famous for doing "the right thing", but what about when a few Mazda enthusiasts get hired by a dealer and take over? Can a Mazda dealer become a source of goodies for Mazda Zoom Zoom lifestyle fans? CardinaleWay Mazda wants to know if they can express their enthusiasm for Mazda without coming off as phony or pandering... We are proud to be working with DealerRater.com on improving our customer reviews and committing to acknowledge, respond to and resolve complaints or issues that are posted here on DealerRater.

About Cardinale Way Mazda Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

1,830 Dealership Reviews
Yen Yen Ng
7/30/2016

"Awesome Experience!"

This is the best experience at a car dealership I ever had. Brian McFadden was very thorough showing me how to use my car features , set up my lease and made everything smooth and enjoyable for me. Chris Mankin was very friendly , helpful and explained the paperwork clearly to me. I'd an awesome experience and will return to see Brian again when my lease ends.

Mazda3
7/29/2016

"Mazda 3 Hatchback 2013"

We purchased a used 2013 Mazda3 Hatchback for our son. Zach was pleasant to work with. We left to continue comparing vehicles and came back to purchase this vehicle as we liked the way the Mazda 3 drove and the sporty look of the car. Marcel was also pleasant to work with. Marcel assisted us with the initial paperwork process as Zach was assisting customers.

Zach Artman and Marcel Himes

jporzio
7/26/2016

"Went in for an oil change walked out with a CX5 and a Miata"

Brian was exceptional! Very knowledgable about the vehicles and and knows all the programs to get you the best deal. My wife was coming in for an oil change on my 2015 Miata and I called Brian and asked him to show my wife the CX5. We found out later it was Brian's day off, but he came in for my wife. We bought the CX5 which replaced a Lexus RX350 and also traded in my 2015 Miata for the new 2016. Sent the wife in for an oil change and bought to new Mazdas. Love both vehicles. Next time I am going in for the oil change.

Cassandra Jones
7/25/2016

"Great Experience"

This was the 3rd vehicle I purchased from Cardinale. I purchased a 2016 Mazda CX5. Zach Artman was awesome in helping pick out the car for me. And the manager Chris Johnson was awesome in helping us pick out the perfect financing option for our needs. I will be back again and again.

Zachary Artman, Chris Johnson

Smiles64AZ
7/24/2016

"Wonderful"

Salesman Brian McFadden was exceptional. My son found a car that I wanted and he was told that Brian was the man to talk with. Very pleased with his customer service. Then we spoke with Steven Dobben for the final papers, we was pleasant and also an exceptional employee. It is nice to work with people that love their work and their employer! I would definitely return in the future.

alexm105
7/22/2016

"Some excellent people"

Brett Ashauer has excellent customer service skills. We talked cars, specs, and no bs whatsoever. Nick in service is the reason ive been coming here for six years! He's like family now and I won't let anybody else touch my car. Great people!

Brett Ashauer

Bmpickrel
7/22/2016

"Bpickrel"

Brian McFadden did an excellent job. He helped me find a car that I like for 2 weeks and he was very patient. Really cares and listens to what I would say and wanted. Always was helpful and happy. Helped me with everything!!

julie7
7/21/2016

"Great experience!"

Brian was extremely knowledgeable and easy to work with. I didn't feel like he was just trying to sell me a car, but really wanted me to be happy with my decision. I would definitely go back to him again.

Perry Hogan
7/19/2016

"Stress Free"

From the first test drive, through the second test drive and the purchase everyone was easy to work with. No pressure to purchase the vehicle made the experience stress free,

Sean in Finance

Bob Dreher
7/17/2016

"Great experience!!"

Purchased a new CX-5 from Eric Little. Very knowledgeable, no pressure, great to work with. Telling my friends to go see him for their next vehicle.

Eric Little