Cardinale Way Mazda

SALES CONSULTANT

January 23, 2017

"Exceptional Service!"

- kneesan

Thanks to Thomas Michael and Eric Little my car buying experience was exceptional! They're truly knowledgeable and made sure I got the best deals on my Mazda CX-3.

January 20, 2017

"Best Dealership in Arizona"

- Paula & Russ

I not only received excellent service as always at Cardinale Way Mazda in Mesa Arizona, but this is the 5th Car we purchased there. Our Salesperson Darlene Ledbetter was so exceptional, she takes time to explain the Vehicle and all the newest features, so that even I could understand how to work the computer, and how to use the Safety features, her total focus was on making my husband and I comfortable with our purchase and that we had the deal that was best for us. I thank all of the people we dealt with, Finance Sean S., Thomas,in Management, and Darlene Ledbetter, Sales Consultant. Also, very happy to see that Austin, Sales Consultant is back with Cardinale Way, he is a wonderful sales person, who also, really cares for his customers. Always a pleasure to deal with this fine company. My husband & I would never buy a Car from another dealer.

January 20, 2017

"Great service"

- GW

Brett Ashauer and Joey Graves were very helpful and knowledgeable . They made the process of purchasing a car quick and easy. It was a wonderful experience.

Cardinale Way Mazda, Mesa, AZ, 85206