Cardinale Way Mazda

INTERNET SALES MANAGER
Thomas Michael, Sales Manager, Cardinale Way Mazda

Thomas Michael

February 28, 2017

"Darlene and Donny will get it done for you"

- mamaroggs

As a female it can be intimidating buying a car. Not because I don't know anything about cars or financing, but because of the male sharks that seem to circle the minute you pull on the lot. Per the norm the minute I walked in the men started hovering. I told the men I wanted to work with Darlene and they no longer spoke to me, but one of them literally kept circling around me as I waited for her. It was a relief to have a no pressure sales person like Darlene. She was very knowledgeable and passionate about the Mazda brand. I told her what I needed and she worked with me patiently for two days. At one point it looked as though the deal wouldn't happen and to my surprise she actually started looking for a cheaper car on another dealer's website. It showed me that she genuinely cared about me as a customer and not me as a commission. She let Donny know that my deal was falling through and I was going to a different dealership. Guess what, Donny didn't let that happen. Within 30 minutes I was picking out the color of my new Mazda. This was the third car I purchased from Darlene and as long as she is at Cardinale Way Mazda I will continue to buy from her as well as recommend her.

February 27, 2017

"Son's first car"

- Jeff W.

Just purchased a used car from Cardinale Way Mazda and they were great to deal with and would definitely recommend them to anyone. Found a couple of cars on their web site and Rodney Z. from internet sales contacted me and gave me the information on them. Met him on a Saturday with my son, took the cars for test drive, came back later that day with my wife and took the cars out again. Received no pressure as to when I wanted to purchase. Came back in on Sunday morning an did the deal. This was Rodney's first sale and Wayne helped him out with everything. As a former car salesman myself, I really appreciated the way they handled everything. Would definitely go back again. Jeff W.

February 25, 2017

"purchase a second car for getting around"

- ramrod2744

Have been looking to buy another car for everyday shopping and getting out of the house. Darlene was very helpful and showed me a lot of knowledge and respect. The whole experience was very good from all aspects of the dealership would recommend to anyone looking to buy a new vehicle.

Cardinale Way Mazda, Mesa, AZ, 85206