Cardinale Way Mazda

6343 East Test Drive,
Mesa, Arizona 85206
Cardinale Way Mazda Info
About Cardinale Way Mazda

Car Dealers are certainly not famous for doing "the right thing", but what about when a few Mazda enthusiasts get hired by a dealer and take over? Can a Mazda dealer become a source of goodies for Mazda Zoom Zoom lifestyle fans? CardinaleWay Mazda wants to know if they can express their enthusiasm for Mazda without coming off as phony or pandering... We are proud to be working with DealerRater.com on improving our customer reviews and committing to acknowledge, respond to and resolve complaints or issues that are posted here on DealerRater.

About Cardinale Way Mazda Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

1,766 Dealership Reviews
Scherie
2/03/2016

"Always great !!"

As always, I was greeted with a big hug from Nick. He is just so awesome!! I always enjoy my time with Nick, he keeps me informed on my car, and he is always so sweet and professional. Thank you again Nick for all your help !!

TechnoGeek
2/03/2016

"Walked in for a test drive, walked out with a new vehicle"

I went to the dealership with the expectation of just doing a test drive. I was greeted by Matt Shelton when I pulled into the drive, and he showed me the CX-9 models that they had in stock, since that was primarily what I was there to check out. He answered all of my questions with regards to the vehicles and the comparison to the CX-5. We went out for a test drive and Matt pointed out some of the special features of the vehicle and explain their general operation, like the Blind Spot Assist. Even after the test drive Matt was very willing to talk numbers, but at no point did I feel like he was trying to pressure me into a sale. The dealership came back with the amount that I expected for my trade, and they were very willing to negotiate on the price of their vehicle. Although I had no intention of buying a vehicle that day, they presented me with a deal that was too good to pass up. So, I walked out of the dealership with a brand new vehicle. The sales manager, Chris Johnson, was very friendly and very willing to talk in person, as opposed to some negotiations that I've been involved with previously where the sales manager stays in their office. The finance manager, Chris Mankin, was also extremely friendly and efficient.

Chris Johnson

haysuz2000
1/30/2016

"Great working with Brian in buying my new car!"

Repeat customer. I worked with Brian McFadden two years ago and felt comfortable with his advise again. The test drive was great as Brian explained all the new features of the car. He detailed the charges of the deal so I knew what I was buying. Great experience once again!

rbueno
1/25/2016

"Had the best experience ever."

The entire staff was friendly, My sales associate was very helpful, knowledgeable and cared about my decision. I know I wasn't taken advantage of.

Nick Klaes

Hoggle87
1/23/2016

"Mazda Service"

We have been receiving service on our Mazdas for the past three years. Nick is always quick to accommodate us and get us in, even when our appointment time was mixed up and we showed up late. We never feel pressure to take extra service and are always given suggestions on what services are necessary.

Hoggle87
1/23/2016

"2016 Mazda CX-5"

This was our third vehicle purchase here. The staff is always friendly and accommodating. Brian McFadden is always straight forward and gets exactly what we need.

happyginac
1/22/2016

"Didn't expect to enjoy my experience"

From my initial email contact with Nick Klaes to signing on the dotted line, I was pleased and pleasantly surprised with the level of professionalism with which I was treated. This car buying experience was much more enjoyable than I expected; Nick took his time to show me each car's features, give me a good amount of time on test drives, and I was even allowed to take the car from East Mesa to Fountain Hills BEFORE my purchase to have more time in the car and to drop by my mechanic's shop for a little inspection. I was not planning on buying the same day, but I did; that says a lot. I must also mention the Finance Manager, Sean Spiker; he was an absolute pleasure to work with as well. I bought my Mazda 3 2 days ago and Nick has already checked in to see how I like the car. Nicely done Cardinale Way Mazda!

Nick Klaes; Sean Spiker

vneumann12
1/16/2016

"Dave at Cardinale Way Mazda made sure I was happy! "

The team at Cardinale Way Mazda made my experience a positive one. Dave was informative and willing to do whatever was necessary to make sure I got the vehicle I really wanted! Thanks Dave and thanks Cardinale Way Mazda!!

Terrin

"Great service "

4th Mazda 3rd from this dealership great service professional quick they are knowledgable so organized. See Brian for all your needs. He's great!!! Service department is also excellent

CaliG7
1/16/2016

"Honest Salesman and Dependable Service Technician "

I have family and friends that work in high end appliance sales and in car sales so I understand how the industry works. You're usually faced with the dishonest sales rep or atleast not told the "fine print". I can assure you that does NOT happen with Nick. From the second we met him we knew we had the right sales person. It really does make or break a sale for a buyer. Never once did I feel deceived and Nick kept communication through absolutely EVERY step of the sale. Constant emails, text, and phone calls. It was much appreciated. Its been 4 months since our purchase and Nick still checks up to make sure we are still happy and not having any issues. I recommend Nick to anyone who mentions getting a new vehicle. Gary has basically been put on speed dial. Haha. Even the silliest things, Gary has always been available and has me "just swing by" to fix my problems. No appts needed. For those wondering about our finance experience...my husband made him a separate review. Didn't need him raining on Nick and Garys parade. ?? Overall: Best purchase in a vehicle I've made, best sales experience, reasonable price that worked with our budget, outstanding service assistance.

1 - 10 of 1,766 results