Cardinale Way Mazda

6343 East Test Drive,
Mesa, Arizona 85206
Cardinale Way Mazda Info
About Cardinale Way Mazda

Car Dealers are certainly not famous for doing "the right thing", but what about when a few Mazda enthusiasts get hired by a dealer and take over? Can a Mazda dealer become a source of goodies for Mazda Zoom Zoom lifestyle fans? CardinaleWay Mazda wants to know if they can express their enthusiasm for Mazda without coming off as phony or pandering... We are proud to be working with DealerRater.com on improving our customer reviews and committing to acknowledge, respond to and resolve complaints or issues that are posted here on DealerRater.

About Cardinale Way Mazda Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

1,545 Dealership Reviews
mazdamiguel

"45,000 mile service"

I took my wife's 2012 Mazda for the 45,000 mile service. As usual, Nick Santarsiero was fantastic, friendly, accommodating and professional. Never had a bad experience in the past 5 years I've been bringing my Mazdas here (I have bough 4 at this dealer). Thanks Nick. Thanks Cardinale Way Mazda. Miguel

AZJim11
3/03/2015

"My Son's First New Car!"

Truly the best experience I've ever had purchasing a new car from a dealer! They treated my 18.5 yr old son Alex like he was a V.I.P. right from the beginning and were very patient with our decision. It was my son's first new car and he was VERY nervous with anticipation. Eric Little was truly incredible...a real professional with a TON of knowledge about the Mazda lineup. His follow-up with us was timely and really showed that he was there for us when we were ready to make a decision. There was never a 'hard sell' approach; it was always smooth and simple and made us feel very comfortable and at ease while deciding on a new car. My son had dreamed of a new car for many years, and he was set on a Mitsubishi Lancer GT. After I forced him to go to Cardinale Way Mazda and introduced him to Eric. we test drove a 2015 Mazda 3. He really liked it but he still had his heart set on a Lancer GT. We went to the Mitsu dealer in Scottsdale and there couldn't have been a wider gap in the two dealerships. From the beginning, the salesman at Mitsu basically didn't know anything about the car. They were VERY fishy with the financing and terms, and even though Eric and his team gave us the EXACT interest rate and term (with the payment we wanted), my son still was leaning toward the Lancer. It took us making another trip to Cardinale Way Mazda in Mesa and two more test drives before my son decided on a grey 2015 Mazda 3i Sport edition. Eric helped us move up to the next model (from the base model) for a small increase in payment but it had about 500 'test drive' miles on it. The sales team jumped into action and found another grey Mazda 3i Sport with only about 12 miles on it...it was perfect and my son was overjoyed. From start to finish, this was a red carpet treatment from a very experienced and well trained staff at a true professional automobile dealership. Mazda should be proud that their name is being represented so well by such an incredible staff here in Mesa. I can't wait to start referring my friends and family to this great team at Cardinale Way Mazda! Thank you everyone for making my son's dream come true!

Eric Little

Donna

"Car made for me!"

Friendly Salesman from the first moment/treated me like a part of the Cardinale Way family! Worked diligently/got a car made for me!! Thanks!

Daniel M., GM Donnie, Sean Spiker

mazda
3/02/2015

"Best experience, low pressue"

The best experience in car buying. Eric Little was very accommodating and took all the time we needed to show us all the models we needed to see and drive. For the first time in our 40 year experience in car buying (always new cars) this is the first time we didn't have the pressure of talking with 4 or five people trying to trick us into buying a car and no playing games when it came to the price of the car. We were able to negotiate a little without the game playing. Eric has called us a few times to ask if we have any questions and helps us in any way possible. Other than Eric always returning our calls, we had placed a call to finance office after we had taken the car home, and did not get a response. We had to end up having to stop at the dealer to take care of the matter.

Eric Little, excellent sales person. Never felt preasure by him, and that helped us to want to continue with the process.

Boozer
3/01/2015

"Leased a New Mazda MX5"

The sales people were great to work with and were able to get the payments down to what we could afford. Thank you all for a great experience.

Eric Little, Jonathan Shields

jbig1@live.com
3/01/2015

"GREAT!"

Had a overall great experience. They worked with me to help me get into the car that I wanted. Staff was super friendly and Dylan was nothing but helpful and professional. Would and already have recommended people to go here.

Dylan Spaid

vb
2/28/2015

"My fabulous new zoom zoom"

Brian McFadden was awesome, and very knowledgeable. We went in to just look, and left with my new zoom zoom. Fabulous, easy and smooth experience. Will refer friends and family for sure.

Candacednae14
2/27/2015

"Amazing Experience!!"

Mazda Cardinale Way was extremely professional and helpful! Brian McFadden, aka BMac, was the best sales associate I could have asked for! Super friendly and knowledgable, he got be the best deal on my new Mazda 6 anyone could ask for!!

zoomzoomzoom
2/25/2015

"Customer Service - Maintenance"

I am complimenting the customer service that I have experienced with my mazda 3 coupe. I have worked with Nick Santarsiero for every visit and he is always friendly upon arrival and time frames that he has stated for any service performed has been finished within the frames stated and my car is always given back to me in a clean state. I would recommend service to friends & family. Chris Celis

chogie2464
2/25/2015

"Brian McFadden - Salesperson - Excellent"

I wanted to let you know that Brian McFadden did a great job in helping me find just the car I needed at a great price. I had a part go out within the first 5 days. This was not due to the fault of the dealer or Brian but just coincidental and the car was a 2007. The dealer took the car in and replaced a $750 part for me at no cost. They did not have to do this but stuck by their sale. I would recommend Brian to anyone and Cardinale Way.

1 - 10 of 1,545 results