Cardinale Way Mazda

6343 East Test Drive,
Mesa, Arizona 85206
Cardinale Way Mazda Info
About Cardinale Way Mazda

Car Dealers are certainly not famous for doing "the right thing", but what about when a few Mazda enthusiasts get hired by a dealer and take over? Can a Mazda dealer become a source of goodies for Mazda Zoom Zoom lifestyle fans? CardinaleWay Mazda wants to know if they can express their enthusiasm for Mazda without coming off as phony or pandering... We are proud to be working with DealerRater.com on improving our customer reviews and committing to acknowledge, respond to and resolve complaints or issues that are posted here on DealerRater.

About Cardinale Way Mazda Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

1,564 Dealership Reviews
Dulce/Candy
3/29/2015

"Our experience with Brian McFadden @ Cardinal Mazda in Mesa "

We have purchases 3 cars from this dealership and dealt with Brian McFadden every time. Brian is very knowledgeable and very pleasant to work with. We would highly recommend this dealership and Brian to all our friends and family. Thank you.

dtellsAZ
3/28/2015

"2nd Used Vehicle from Cardinale; Glad We Went Back"

We just upgraded our vehicle from sale dealer, same salesperson. Glad we did on both accounts. Selection, orientation, negotiating all went very well. Finance dept was less painful than last time, far better than many, still vast room for improvement. Brian McFadden is thorough, honest (yes, I said that about a used car salesman) and great to work with.

Beth
3/27/2015

"Pleasant Experience"

After reading good reviews about this dealership, my husband and I stopped by Mesa Cardinale Way Mazda to look at a Mazda CX-5. We were not disappointed in our selection of dealerships or vehicle. Will was very friendly, direct and honest. Will and his manager, Wayne, worked with us to get the car we needed at a fair price. We were able to complete the transaction in one afternoon. If you're in the market for a new or slightly used car, I recommend you visit these guys.

JW
3/26/2015

"Buying a Used Vehicle"

Great experience. Went just looking at vehicles and ended up buying one. The "Sales Guru" Mr. McFadden was honest and trustworthy. I usually dislike sales people, but was treated with respect and not forced into buying. JW

kpeters007
3/26/2015

"Excellent Service Team"

I have used Cardinale Way Mesa for 3 years now and always have a positive experience when I walk through the doors. The service staff is knowledgeable and has my best interests in mind. I would highly recommend Nick and Cardinale Way for all of your service needs!

Jacquelyn Larson
3/25/2015

"Great experience and service!"

I did not have much credit but really needed a safer more reliable car and Robby was able to help me get the car and rate that I wanted! I would recommend him!

Robby Swanson

codi
3/24/2015

"Buying Experience"

We have purchased 2 vehicles to date and have experienced honesty and integrity dealing with Brian McFadden. He treats us like family. Rich & Colleen Nordlow

Dylan Spaid and Wayne Zapata

Silmaril
3/22/2015

"Extremely Happy Customer"

My husband’s birthday is next week, and he wanted a very specific vehicle. I called ahead and spoke with Wayne, the sales manager, and told him what we were looking for. He found the CX5 in the color and package we wanted. We did not have to waste any time wandering around the lot aimlessly. Wayne put us in the capable hands of Brian McFadden, who was nothing short of brilliant. We were trading in a 2 year old Ford Fiesta that depreciated almost half its value. To our delight Brian managed to work a miracle and turned our upside down loan into a dream vehicle. Based on our previous experience we found that everything goes pear shaped with the finance department. Not so with Jo-Ann and Sean. They were friendly, efficient and delivered above and beyond what Brian had promised. The whole Cardinaleway team was simply amazing. We’ve had the car for one day and are thrilled with our purchase. I highly recommend this dealership.

Jo-Ann and Sean in Finance

Toby2000
3/21/2015

"Great Sales Service"

Brian McFadden was awesome in helping us with a new car sale, and trade-in. He was able to work pure magic - I will be recommending this dealership to friends and family.

thejmeister
3/20/2015

"patient and helpful!"

Always a great experience. We have been loyal customers for nearly 6 years. Sales staff is always helpful and has always listened to our needs and concerns. Service is very quick.

1 - 10 of 1,564 results