Carvision.com - Maple Shade

Maple Shade, NJ

930 Reviews
Car Vision is proud to be independently owned & operated by the Husband & Wife team, Cafiero. Car Vision started small with about 20 cars on the lot, and since day one, we have been working with a passion to innovate and offer the best quality vehicles at the best possible price by moving any inventory older than 30 days. Today, our inventory grew, but our customer service standards remain that of a smaller, husband and wife dealership. Each car that goes out our doors, goes with a customer whose name we’ll remember because we didn’t sell them a car, we created a friendship with that person. Car Vision is proud to be independently owned & operated by the Husband & Wife team, Cafiero. Car Vision started small with about 20 cars on the lot, and since day one, we have been working with a passion to innovate and offer the best quality vehicles at the best possible price by moving any inventory older than 30 days. Today, our inventory grew, but our customer service standards remain that of a smaller, husband and wife dealership. Each car that goes out our doors, goes with a customer whose name we’ll remember because we didn’t sell them a car, we created a friendship with that person. So what are you waiting for? Come and stop by now!
Contact Dealership

2791 NJ-73

Maple Shade, NJ

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 930 reviews

February 12, 2024

Brad was a huge help getting me my Cadillac SUV, I definitely recommend working with him. Ian was great too. More

by Tom1971
Bradley Harmon
Feb 13, 2024 -

Carvision.com - Maple Shade responded

We're thrilled to hear that Brad and Ian provided excellent service in getting you your Cadillac SUV! Thank you for recommending them. If you have any more feedback or if there's anything else we can assist you with, feel free to let us know. Thank you for choosing Car Vision!

February 12, 2024

After months of searching. I can across a car that I love and a sales representative that was awesome throughout the process. Thank you Miles ! More

by Antionette_gill
Miles Martin
Feb 13, 2024 -

Carvision.com - Maple Shade responded

We're satisfied to read that you found a car you love and had an awesome experience with Miles during the process! Thank you for sharing your positive feedback. If you have any more questions, please let us know. We're here to help!

February 10, 2024

Bernard was great! ! Funny and kind to me and my family definitely recommend coming here!! THANK YOU!! More

by Kailimoskow3

Carvision.com - Maple Shade responded

Thank you for your positive feedback about Bernard! We're thrilled to hear he was great, funny, and kind to you and your family. Your recommendation is appreciated. If you have any more comments or if there's anything else we can assist you with, feel free to reach out.

February 09, 2024

Bernard was wonderful i appreciate all of hos hard work and will refer him to all my friends More

by Cerecbell

Carvision.com - Maple Shade responded

I'm delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience with Bernard and appreciate his hard work. Referring him to your friends is a great way to show your satisfaction. If you have any more feedback or if there's anything else I can assist you with, feel free to let me know. Enjoy your new car, and thank you for sharing your positive experience!

February 09, 2024

Bernard you are the man I can't believe you got me approved with a repo More

by Dantezsm22

Carvision.com - Maple Shade responded

It sounds like Bernard went above and beyond to assist you, even under challenging circumstances. Getting approved after a repo can be a tough situation, and it's great to hear that he was able to help. If you have any more comments or if there's anything else I can help you with, feel free to let me know. Congratulations on your approval and enjoy your new car!

February 09, 2024

Bernard was a very talented and well respected salesman i will remember him and let all my friends and family know More

by Namirmorgan55

Carvision.com - Maple Shade responded

It's great to hear that Bernard left a positive impression on you with his talent and professionalism. Spreading the word to friends and family is a fantastic way to share your positive experience. If there's anything else I can assist you with or if you have more feedback to share, feel free to let me know. Wishing you many happy miles with your new car!

February 09, 2024

Bernard was wonderful to work with. He was fast and efficient. He was not pushy and had a good positive vibes. I would recommend him to anyone. More

by Amanda.rodriguezrey

Carvision.com - Maple Shade responded

We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Bernard! Thank you for recommending him. If there's anything else we can assist you with, feel free to let us know. Thank you for choosing us!!

February 09, 2024

Angle gave us a great sales experience! We are so happy to get our car More

by Panamakai

Carvision.com - Maple Shade responded

We're thrilled to hear that you had a great sales experience and are happy with your new car. If you have any more comments or if there's anything else we can assist you with, feel free to reach out. The team appreciate your feedback!

February 09, 2024

Best car dealership experience I've ever had. I will definitely recommend close family and friends to come and purchase there next vehicle here! More

by Pabloibarra3
This rating includes all reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews.
Other Employees : Ethan (in training)

Carvision.com - Maple Shade responded

Thank you for considering us for your next vehicle purchase and for recommending us to your close family and friends. If you have any more comments or if there's anything else we can assist you with, feel free to reach out. Your satisfaction means a lot to us!

February 09, 2024

Angel my guy, it was pleasure doing business with him. Angel is very knowledgeable of the vehicle, answered questions before I even asked. I would definitely recommend Angel and the Car Vision family. More

by Sdscms1

Carvision.com - Maple Shade responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're thrilled to hear that Angel provided excellent service and demonstrated in-depth knowledge of the vehicle. Your recommendation of Angel and our Car Vision family means a lot to us. If you have any more feedback or if there's anything else we can assist you with, feel free to let us know.