Circle INFINITI

New & Pre-Owned Sales Consultant

May 20, 2017

"Excellent Experience"

- dan w

I purchased my 3rd QX60 from the dealership in May 2017. I have generally found that buying or leasing a car has been an unpleasant experience. That has not been the case at Circle Infiniti. From my salesman to the various managers, all were helpful and made leasing my car easy and painless. I appreciate their professionalism. Thank you.

Tom Cavallino
Tony Marino
Jeffrey Morrissey

May 15, 2017

"A smooth ride!!!!! Irwin made it for me. He did everything"

- kgrumet99

I was very pleased with the people at circle. Headed by Irwin Lieberman. He took care of everything and was prepared for me when i arrived to get the car. At the end of the day I'm very pleased.

Irwin Lieberman

May 04, 2017

"Michael Fantozzi- excellent Infiniti employee."

- John Potter

I am a little late in getting this submitted but Mike Fantozzi was knowledgeable, courteous, helpful, friendly and professional. He went out of his way to make the deal smooth and easy. I couldn't have had a better experience. I hope all of your employees are as good as Mike. I will send future customers to Circle Infinity and have them as for Mike. Also, I have forgotten the name of the gentleman that arrived with Mike to drop off the vehicle at my workplace. He came to explain the vehicle functions and how it all works. He was also professional and very thorough. He did not rush it and gave me every opportunity to ask questions. Please ask Mike who this was so he can be rated as well.

Michael Fantozzi