Clyde Revord Motors

Everett, Washington 98203
Clyde Revord Motors Info

Woody_w
7/25/2016

"Great prices and even better customer service"

I bought a truck from Jack and it was the best customer service that I have ever had. My conversations started with Brandon in the Internet depth and he was great giving me all info before I came to the dealership. Once there jack finished it up. The price was better than all other places I went to and they were all about the customer service once I was there. They never once tried to push me to do anything. This is the one dealership that did exactly what they said they were going to do. I'd recommend over most other dealerships.

Brandon and jack

Brian_Aragon
6/12/2016

"Amazing customer service"

I purchased my truck from Clyde Revord back in January of 2016. The salesman was very knowledgeable and did not pressure us. We ended up buying the truck several days after the initial test drive. The entire sales process was very smooth. We noticed several things that needed attention with truck (it is used) and they agreed to fix the problems. The service department gave me a little bit of a problem when it came to the repairs but the sales manager took over and got it done quickly. Since then I have not had any issues with the service department at all. A few days ago a fairly major safety issue came up that should have been acknowledged before the truck was sold to me. I hesitantly reached out to the sales manager at Clyde Revord and explained the situation to him. He did his research and got back to me within an hour to inform me that they would be cover the full cost of the repair. I was not expecting that outcome and I cannot convey my gratitude for the immense help Clyde Revord gave me. I would highly recommend Clyde Revord to anyone because they are honorable and hold their clients above their profits. Not many companies will do that. Thank you for standing behind your product and helping me the ways you have.

Gary, Tanner, Kai

Travisgreeny
6/12/2016

"Very helpful and knowledgeable staff"

My wife and I were browsing online and came across a few vehicles we liked. My wife decided to call in to make sure the vehicles were still on the lot. She spoke to a very nice gentlemen which he answered all of her questions the best he could. So we set up an appointment with him. When we got there, he greeted us and introduced us to a salesmen that was very knowledgable. I have to admit, this was one of the best dealerships we've been to during our month long process of finding the right car. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Kenoret and Dan

Tiara206
5/18/2016

"Very good Customer service"

I bought a used GMC truck from Clyde Revord and they really gave me a higher level of customer service than I have ever got at another dealership. They were just an easy going group of people. They made me feel very comfortable and I will be back for my next truck purchase there.

Dan, Jack, Heather, Tanner, Taylor

gkranz
4/18/2016

"Fast, easy, stress-free experience."

This was one the easiest car buying experiences I have had. Stress free, no pressure, friendly and knowledgeable staff. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Bob

katie3294
4/16/2016

"Unprofessional and dishonest"

I was in an auto accident and was looking to buy a similar car to the one I lost. I called this dealership after finding a similar model on their website. They confirmed that the car was in stock and scheduled me for a test drive several days later. On the day of my appointment, I drove 45 minutes over to the dealership only to find out that the car I was scheduled to test drive had been sold that morning. Nobody had the courtesy to call me and let me know this, despite having my contact information and knowing exactly what car I was interested in. They had no comparable vehicles on the lot, but quickly tried to talk me into test driving some larger, more expensive cars they were trying to sell. If you're looking to be treated with basic common courtesy, run far away from this place. It was clear that they have no interest in helping their customers find the right vehicle. The whole thing felt like a bait and switch tactic. I found the whole thing highly unprofessional and dishonest.

Christina Love-Lamott

JuliZ
4/08/2016

"Amazing Service "

I called Clyde Revord while in search for a new truck. I contacted the sales department about a lease payment that I saw online. I am very impressed that the person who I had talked to Brandon was knowledgeable about the lease terms and had a full explanation for me about the payment and terms. I had called two other dealers and got the run around on how I just need to go there and pick out the truck first. Brandon made this very easy and I did most of the deal online. Great amazing service!

Brandon and Heather

Terrypear
3/07/2016

"Great, Knowledgeable, Friendly Customer Service"

Customer service here is great! I was speaking with one of their online representative and he was VERY helpful. Anyway, I was looking for a particular GMC Sierra for my son which he said was just sold and he offered me similar vehicles which they had on the lot. My wife and I decided to come take a look at one he had mentioned and nevertheless, this one was a lot better than the one we originally called in for. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Kenneth?

Philcooper
3/03/2016

"Quickest car purchase I have ever had"

Good all around customer service. I set up my deal with one of the sales reps kennoret. I believe that's how you spell his name. He put it all together and then once I went to the dealership I worked with Brandon. He's a very easy going sales person. We did the paperwork and was done within 40 mins. They really just made it super easy to buy a car and I'm impressed. I hate spending 5 hours at a dealership just to find out they can't give me what I want. That is the reason I'm writing this now. It's just a great experience.

Kennoret, brandon

jjrodusa
2/15/2016

"Watch very close when you are finishing the deal"

The truck I bought was fine but when we were finishing paper work they said for $200.00 they would do all the paper work for lic. and title. I live in Oregon and it's a 4 hour drive., so after getting to Oregon DMV I thought it would be better for me and them if I did the licensing here. I told them that and they agreed. So I asked for my $200.00 back and after many emails all I could get back was $67.50. I went to Oregon DMV and spent $196.00 for lic. and title plus $30.00 trip permet . So I don't know what the $67.50 was going to pay for ? Maybe they get a better deal at the DMV than I can. The truck is nice but they did not disclose that it had been damaged and the left rear quarter panel had been replaced. Not a big deal but not totaly honest .

salesman