Read Reviews Clyde Revord Motors

4.4

4.1

4.4

based on 8 reviews

Overall
4.3

4.3 out of 5

11 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Clyde Revord Motors

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Clyde Revord Motors

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Hello my name is Dwayne , I am from New Jersey, I..."

Africanblend1
3/9/2014 10:04:18 AM

Salesmen Mark ?

Hello my name is Dwayne ,
I am from New Jersey, I recently purchased a used Dodge Nitro 2007 , I was specifically looking for this model vehicle as it is a rare to find vehicle 6 speed manual transmission. I had previously owned this vehicle and after driving it to 193,000 miles and it still was running strong. I came across Clyde Revord Motors doing an extensive search. Wow! Was I ever so happy, and the experience only got better. They were right on it. I think that I may be the first car shipped to New Jersey from this business with that said they shipped in a timely manner took care of all the details, taxes, registration, title even when the state of NJ made it a challenge they came through. Thank you for your hard work, My approval was virtually instant. My sales guy Mark was available to answer all my questions during the process and communicated any changes or timeline issues in which there were none. They really took charge, I look forward to doing further future business with Clyde Revord Motors. Thank you again from New Jersey so far away but yet making the experience feel like next door...
Much Regards
Dwayne Bellamy
PS, I highly recommend that if your in search of a vehicle to check this place out...don't be afraid of the distance they will take great care of you..

Twitter
"I bought a GMC Yukon we love it great suv & Steve..."

Bobr141414
9/25/2013 10:14:27 AM

Employee(s) Dealt With:
Kai in service great man

My Review Of Clyde Revord Motors:

I bought a GMC Yukon we love it great suv & Steve Sittauer& Mark Revord are 2great guys they know what they are doing, We have bought 7 or 8 cars there we have nowed Steve one of the owners when he was the parts Mjr every one there is great right down to the popcorn maker lol.So when you want to buy a car or have one serviced go to Clyde Revord Motors. & let's not forget Kai the service Mjr he is great to p/s he is a good fisherman..

Twitter
"This place was a God send. After a month of throwing..."

mommahmiah
7/16/2013 7:39:11 PM

Debbie Lesley

My Review Of Clyde Revord Motors:

This place was a God send. After a month of throwing parts and money into my 2006 VW beetle and not being able to get the alternator to charge the battery. (we had two different shops change the alternator 4 times total and a new battery and everything else in the charging system and still the battery would die and I would have to get jumped to continue one) I was broke from putting so much money into the VW and my spirits were low because Auburn VW made 1000 mistakes with customer service and handling my car in general. An electrician from Western Electrical couldn’t help us, and then Ovals Motors in Milton re tried everything we already told them was done and wasted even more time and money. The last month was bar non one of the most frustrating times of my life.
Then we called this place in Everett. An hour from home, but well worth it. The financing was the easiest thing I ever did. The people were professional, and the place was clean and just made you feel good. Debbie, the finance manager sincerely cared that we got a good car. Since I am a single mom reliability and safety rating were big to me. She made everything smooth and I finally felt relief after the biggest headache ever.
I got an amazing deal on my trade in and my car payments for my new car! As well as some great advice on how to get my credit score up!
If I knew there were honest, clean car lots with caring people I would have never wasted so much time and money on my old car. No matter the situation I strongly suggest checking this place out. Ou wont regret it like you will so many other places.

Twitter
"My wife and I came to Clyde Revord for a specific..."

hannah04
3/1/2013 2:29:35 PM

Scott Sides in Finance
and Matt the sales rep

My Review Of Clyde Revord Motors:

My wife and I came to Clyde Revord for a specific vehicle.The friendly and helpful staff jumped int action. Matt the sales rep took us out for a test drive, and then sent the application over to Scott Sides in finance. I am self employed and we didnt have the best credit, so Scott had to get creative. Through the entire process he was very friendly, and extremely knowledgable. In just a few short hours the Clyde Revord team had pulled off an amazing deal for my family. We purchased the car, they filled up the gas tank and paid off the remaining owed on our trade. They made us feel important, and worked together to make sure we could drive off in the car we really wanted. I recommend anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle go to Clyde Revord motors INC. You wil not regret it!

Twitter
"I leased a new GMC Terrain and for some reason they can't..."

wewick
1/31/2013 4:18:09 PM

Debbie - finance manager

2.5

My Review Of Clyde Revord Motors:

I leased a new GMC Terrain and for some reason they can't seem to get the paperwork finalized. I am now signing my 5th lease agreement and the treatment I receive from the finance manager is horrible. She is rude and un-professional. The sales associates were very nice and helpful.

Twitter
"i bought a 2006 chevy tahoe from dan and am very happy..."

coreylumpn66
1/4/2013 7:04:35 PM

dan brandon tal

My Review Of Clyde Revord Motors:

i bought a 2006 chevy tahoe from dan and am very happy with the purchase. I did most of the deal online with brandon but dan finished it up when I got there. Everything that was told to me online was correct when I arrived. dan showed me the vehicle in a garage because it was raining so hard outside. I thought that was very nice of him to do. I thought everyone I worked was very perfessonal. They even threw in some floor mats because i thought it came with them.

Twitter
"i went in about a truck last night. I wanted to buy it..."

StuartMorton
12/29/2012 10:01:05 PM

sean

2.6

My Review Of Clyde Revord Motors:

i went in about a truck last night. I wanted to buy it after looking it over. I was trading my car but in the end they never told me how much for my car and never talked prices on the truck. they took my info and told me i would have to wait till the next day about financing since i have ok credit and would have to talk to the banks to try and get me approved and would call me. I never heard back. I call and left a message and still no contact. I had found someone to co sign for me so i could get it, but when i finally got a hold of someone about it they told me someone is in the middle of buying it. If i would have gotten a call back i could have gotten the truck. but instead they lost a customer for good because of bad service and screwing with me. I would stay away nice as always when with them then drop you as soon as you walk away. The truck was also about 2000 over blue book.

Twitter
"These guys have set the standard for car salesmen. This..."

AlvinM059
9/27/2012 4:28:49 PM

Dan Brandon tal

My Review Of Clyde Revord Motors:

These guys have set the standard for car salesmen. This was truly the best car buying experience I have ever had. Dirk was so helpful and very attentive to what my needs were. He was very patient and understanding and made me feel that I was important to him. I purchased the exact vehicle Hassle free! I had shopped around before going to Clyde Revord Buick GMC and they gave me the absolute best deal. I will definitely recommend Dirk and the dealership to everyone I know....I love my acadia and think this is the place to go to buy cars in the Seattle area....thanks guys

Twitter
"We visited this dealership in our search for a good..."

Jenny316
4/6/2011 11:34:06 AM

Miles and another Gentleman

2.0

My Review Of Clyde Revord Motors:

We visited this dealership in our search for a good family car. We found their prices to be at least a couple thousand higher than everywhere else we went. We actually ended up getting a car we had looked at there at a different dealership, 4 years newer with 10,000 less miles and for $3,000 less than they were offering theirs. We had it checked out at a shop and it's in excellent condition. They were also very pushy about a car that we had made clear wasn't for us. Overall, we were very unimpressed.

Twitter
"Rob works in the internet sales department at Revord and..."

rah1313
2/22/2011 6:46:23 PM

Rob Pecina

My Review Of Clyde Revord Motors:

Rob works in the internet sales department at Revord and is great to work with. Due to some obstacles we were unable to get a deal done but Rob tried very hard. They do have a smaller inventory to work with but I would have purchased from them if they would have had a truck to fit my budget. Rob really went the extra mile and was even polite when I bought at a different dealership. They actually care about the customers not just the bottom line. they will always get first crack at my future business.

Reviews 11-20 >>