Read Reviews Coliseum Motor Company

1 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Coliseum Motor Company

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Coliseum Motor Company

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

"I am very disappointed at the sales and customer service..."

mcollins

• Pricing:

• Overall Score:

1.5

My Review Of Coliseum Motor Company:

I am very disappointed at the sales and customer service team that represents the chrysler, dodge and jeep brand at this location. They did not help or even return calls when I attempted to purchase a new vehicle in October of last year and have subsequently failed to address my questions and desire to get addition parts added since the purchase. If I lived in a bigger city, there would be more options available but I was forced to drive to Loveland, CO to purchase my vehicle and feel that I may have to make the journey there for all my additional needs. I was thoroughly impressed with the sales team in Loveland so I am by no means disappointed in your overall brand but I feel the need to make you aware of the situation since it could have led me to purchase a vehicle from another company. I have to say at this point it would have easier since my requests would have fulfilled locally.

The salespeople at Coliseum do not care about their business - nor do the managers from what I have seen. The owner should be notified about the poor customer service and sales staff. I wonder whether they did not take me seriously since I am woman - if that is the case they are NOT well informed since women in the household make most of the purchases for the household. I don't know how this place stays in business since I was asked why people from Wyoming went to Colorado to purchase their vehicles.

Wake up Casper! You want to keep your business local, yet you seem to drive it away with your poor service.

Twitter