College Park Honda

Carlos Gomez

March 18, 2017

"Excellent "

- Swedennow

I have always received excellent, helpful and friendly service. It has mostly been on time. I have not had any major problems with my vehicle which I enjoy riding.

March 05, 2017

"Excellent service from Nately, the service representive."

- mary777

Nately was very courteous and helpful. She treated me well from the beginning to the end of my appointment. I went to another Honda dealer, and was not treated very well. I was truly satisfied with the service there. Nataly is a true asset to your company.

March 01, 2017

"Almost expected now"

- ChaseMeister

I've been coming here for a few years now with various vehicles. Recently I came in for routine service and an electrical issue as well. As usual impeccable customer service and great pricing. They always take care of me.

College Park Honda  , College Park, MD, 20740