College Park Honda

Internet Sales
Alpha Diallo, Service Advisor, College Park Honda

Alpha Diallo

May 15, 2017

"Excellent Service from College Park Honda"

- Pawanjeet Kaur

I just graduated from law school and needless to say, I was on a strict budget for a new car. I really appreciated that they negotiated logically and did not engage in fruitless mind games. They were to the point and offered their honest opinion. The sales person was warm and helpful. Overall, I made a great purchase at their dealership, and will definitely recommend others to visit this dealership as well.

Samuel Omolaiye

April 10, 2017

"Surprise New honda 2017 "

- Merlos thoni

I bought a Honda odyssey 2017 for my family so that they could walk more comfortable. But what was my surprise I did not have 10 days with the car and already problems with the system and the brakes liquiando and today again in the diler already take 8 days the courage I have is the letter is approaching and the family has not enjoyed it even bad

Luis

March 18, 2017

"Excellent "

- Swedennow

I have always received excellent, helpful and friendly service. It has mostly been on time. I have not had any major problems with my vehicle which I enjoy riding.

Carlos Gomez