Colonial Volkswagen Subaru

Solution Specialist

September 25, 2017

"Great experience"

- Eaglesfan19

Car shopping is not something I usually enjoy. When I went to Colonial I was greeted by Daniel, he instantly made me feel at ease about a typically stressful situation. He helped me get into the car I wanted at a great price. I will definitely be buying my next car from Daniel.

Daniel Reardon

September 21, 2017

"Amazing experience"

- Mynameisherbie

Worked with Shawn Koegler .. had an amazing experience. I am a first time buyer and was very skeptical to come in and attempt to buy a new vehicle as a 21 yr old, but they got me approved, answered every question that I had & I could not possibly be happier with my experience here.

Shawn Keogler

September 21, 2017

"Outstanding Experience"

- Bernie

I just purchased my fourth vehicle from Colonial. I keep going back because their Customer Service and pricing is outstanding. This includes Sales and Service Department. My recent purchase was a great experience with my salesperson Mani S.. She showed extreme patience with my questions during the negotiation process. I never felt pressured even though I took up quite a bit of her time. GM Karen B. stopped in to say hello and made herself available for any questions also. They did not play games during discussions and offered a more than fair price upfront. The Service department is always accommodating with hours and any special requests. I am loyal Colonial customer because you can trust what they say.

Mani Saengchanthalath