Colonial Volkswagen Subaru

Credit Solution Specialist

July 18, 2017

"dealership experience"

- pat

I bought my first Subaru on July 4th. I've owned several other brands of vehicle. I dealt with Dan Reardon. He was awesome. Not a high pressure salesman. Also met with Shawn. I would describe him as the manager of all things Colonial Subaru. Both could not have been more thoughtful, knowledgeable and concerned about my sales experience. I would highly recommend Dan and Shawn for your next purchase. I think they knew how much I hate the car buying experience. Not this time. Smooth and painless all around.

Shawn Keogler
Daniel Reardon

July 12, 2017

"Excellent Experience"

- Clivus

Daniel and the entire team were excellent. My buying experience was very smooth. The finance and sales managers were professional and delivered an outstanding buying experience.

Daniel Reardon
Erica Kopp
Karen Byrd

July 07, 2017

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

- Don Spielvogel

I leased a VW Jetta (again) from Colonial. My Salesperson was Walter Ruschak. I'm 63 and have bought and leased many, many cars in my lifetime, in NY, PA, and California. I have leased and bought in the past from Colonial. By far, Walter Ruschak was the absolute best, most Professional Salesperson I have ever dealt with. He listened to what I needed, presented all purchase & lease options, should me all the vehicles he thought I might be interested in and that fit my financial needs. I was in one day, leased the next. It was the best buying experience I can recall. Not only will I recommend friends visit Colonial, but they ask for Walter. As a side note, working with Lorraine in Finance was also a more than pleasant experience. This is the Absolute Best dealership I have been to. Thanks!

Walter Ruschak