Commonwealth Honda

Honda Sales

April 24, 2017

"Oustanding Customer Service"

- fquijada07

After purchasing three cars from Commonwealth Honda, third time is a charm and will continue to shop them last! The car shopping experience can be daunting, stressful and scary, but never once have a ever felt so secure and pleased with the level of service provided by John Murray, Brian Philo, Iban Rojas and Jerome Nesbeth, holding the Honda brand to a very high esteem with impeccable attention to detail. The pride in their work ethic closely demonstrates how passionate they are about their customers and I could not fathom ever shopping elsewhere. It shall be because of these gentlemen that I will drive my car with happy fond memories for years to come. There are no words to express how happy I am with my most recent purchase, and because of Commonwealth Honda, it was made possible. I wish this dealership continued success!

April 24, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- Kimmyt

I had a wonderful buying experience! The deal was fair. The staff was great! We rang the bell and everything was great! Steve Consoli and David were great!

April 21, 2017

"Mini Van Upgrade"

- Jacquelyn Perry

I went into Commonwealth Motors to look into upgrading my mini van. I had very specific specifications I was looking for and, although there wasn't any preowned inventory that met my needs, Jane kept me updated on inventory and showed me the Honda Odyssey, in the price range I was comfortable with, that I drove away with today. I never felt pressured to buy anything and the entire experience went smoothly.

New 2017 Honda Accord, $35665