Continental Motors

Makes: Saab|Service Center

Overall Rating N/A

Continental Motors
Continental Motors Info

"Took my old Saab(1989-900 turbo) in for oil change and to..."

Took my old Saab(1989-900 turbo) in for oil change and to charge up the battery, as it had been sittiing for a few months and I forgot to take the terminal off the battery for saving juice. I couldn't pick up the car very soon due to problems with scheduling someone to help me(I live far enuf away that I needed someone to come with me to pick up the car and drive it to a destination, and to drive my own Saab back home. They were very nice and patient with my situation. Great guy, Curtis the service Rep. Everyoone there has been helpful, also the parts guy, Jeremy, whom I call often with problems of finding part for the older Saabs that I own. Thanks a million.

Curtis, and Jeremy

"We bought a 2006 97x 5.3i from them and after a few..."

We bought a 2006 97x 5.3i from them and after a few weeks, we took it in because of a strange noise coming from the engine. During the technicians test drive, he wrecked the truck. Seeing that we were in the process of moving at the time, they fixed the truck in less than 24 hours (which we were happy about). We drove the truck to Florida and noticed that the front end was sagging a little and not fitting flush. We took into a local dealer in Florida and they said that there was damage to the impact bars behind the bumper. There was also no apparant damage to the bumper except for a spot where the paint fell off from poor fit. We called them and told them about the problem and they told us they would pay the Florida dealership to fix it. Well, $1100 later, they washed their hands of this and told my wife we were liars. Saab/ GM just lost a customer for life. Although the truck is nice, the dealers who sell them are horrible. Continental Motors is quick to sell you a car, then wreck it but not fix it correctly. Stay away from this dealership.

Service Manager