Crain Ford of Jacksonville

North Point Ford

Styler77
7/11/2016

"Liers "

I told them how much my monthly payment has to be for me to get a vehicle from them. I even said I know my credit isn't great but if I can't get lower payments than what I have now then I can't do anything. I was called by the salesman and was told that to get my monthly payment I need I would have to put x amount down. I told him I can't do it but thanks for trying. He called me back a few hrs later telling me he can get me my payment with no down. I went up there and hit the vehicle we loved it and was very excited. He told me since it was Saturday night he can't get the paper work I need to sign and to just take it home and come back in Monday and sign the paper work. Monday came around I called to see if the paperwork was ready and he said yes. When I asked him about the payments they where $100 more than I am currently paying and $200 more than what he told me it would be on Saturday. I guess they thought that If I took it home I would fall in love with it and accept that ridiculous payment. Thanks Crain for wasting my time especially and causing me to drive 45 miles 90 miles round trip for nothing especially when you knew what my max payment I could afford was before I came in. All you had to do was tell me the truth on Saturday. Therefore I will never do business with Crain again and I will tell anyone I know who is looking for a vehicle about my horrible experience.

Ray Smith

Reneas34
6/27/2016

"Terrible service department "

My boyfriend went in to have his oil changed and tires rotated. He suspected that on the previous visits his tires didn't get rotated even though they said they did. On this particular visit he marked a tire so he could check it. Sure enough they said "yes sir your tires got rotated." He said "that's really funny since the mark I put on the tire is still in the same place." Liars.

Ronnie

Dr. S
9/02/2015

"Discovered they sold me used car for more than it was NEW"

I bought from Crain Ford in Jacksonville, Arkansas the 3rd week of August 2015. I went on to Truecar to access a special internet price, which was guaranteed, for the used car I identified. Bottom Line: When I made my deal and got home, I found the original window sticker, and Crain Ford’s “special internet price” for this used car was $1000 MORE than the new sticker price fully loaded. Crain Ford sells used cars (at least in my case) for more than when they were brand new! During my negotiation, I was told they couldn’t budge on the “special internet price” because it was a “special internet price”. Also, on my trade they tried to offer me $6K less than the Kelly Blue Book “trade in price” listed for a pristine low mileage sports car. When I identified this, they brought that trade offer up substantially. But they got me on their list price. I don’t think I’ve ever before paid more for a used car than it listed new. Lesson learned. I won’t buy from Crain again. Subsequent to my purchase, I received an email from Crain’s internet manager (Mike Raney) to rate my satisfaction with my buying experience and the vehicle I bought. I wrote him back, in courtesy (prior to posting to any site), about my disappointment that they would list a “special price” (non-negotiable) that was more than when the car was brand new. He called me on 9/2/15 and tried to tell me that their servicing of this low mileage (5K mile) vehicle to ready it for sale cost money and that prices always change on vehicles (as if a used 2014 FJ Cruiser could go up in value from when it was new). I told him that made no sense to me and I have never heard of such a thing. With regard to the original window sticker I found in the glove box, Mr. Raney said personally he wouldn’t have left it in the glove box if he had prepped the car. Mr. Raney also said I drove the car and had the opportunity to find that original window paperwork in the glove box before I signed the paperwork and there was nothing I could do – now that I’ve signed the paperwork. I told him that he’s right, they fooled me and that I didn’t appreciate the dishonestly. He insisted there was nothing dishonest on their part or in the way they do business. Be very careful in buying a vehicle at Crain Ford of Jacksonville, Arkansas. Dr. S

Mike Raney

Mjc
8/03/2015

"Horrible Customer Service"

I bought a car from Crain Ford Jacksonville back in April. I had the car for 3 weeks and it broke down. A manager had it towed and said it would be fixed. My car has been sitting there for 3 almost 4 months now and nothing has been done. I have tried contacting managers and even the owner, but I never get a response. I have been treated very poorly by them and will never buy from them again and advise other people not to either! Their service and how they treat customers is very disappointing.

Bob Waller, Bill Velluman, Daniel Reed

koz6886
6/20/2015

"Service department is horrible! "

A few years back I would've said they're a good place not anymore. Their service department stinks especially if you're a woman. They are not out to make.the customer happy. The guys who answer the phones are rude, short quick answers and act as they're doing you a favor and like you're stupid and don't know what you're talking about. Recently they serviced my 2011 Ford Flex changed the oil, air filter and tire rotation. Before we took it in the rear air worked fine now its not working. I called to let them know and instead of trying to please me he was going to charge me to just look at it until I said something. They use to clean your car for you when you brought it in. I can't remember the last time they washed and vacuumed it out. I guess because its not brand new they don't care. I would NOT recommend Crain Ford Jacksonville to anyone!!

Ronny

jonathan_gray
4/20/2015

"Crain is the worst"

Our salesman was very nice, Henry thank you for your time. As far as the finance team nothing but lies, switching down payments around, attempting to have the customer pay the acquisition fees for the loan, name it and it happened. Daniel in finance was unprofessional and rude even before he got caught lying to my face. I have never once seen a dealer that didn't want money, except for this one.

Henry who is the legend, Daniel lying finance guy

TDWilliams9
9/11/2013

"Went in to modify a loan and remove the excessive charges..."

Went in to modify a loan and remove the excessive charges for oil changes and was threatened by the General Manager. He even came over and put his hands on me as if to assault. I tried for at least 2 weeks calling the loan manager MR. Kimbrow and never received a reply. When I went in to see him they said he was not there. I asked for another loan manager to help and he seemed very unwilling. he got up and went to the back. When he came out he had Mr. Kimbrow with him. They obviously don't tell the truth either. I do not know why anyone would go there and would not recommend this place to anyone. Stay away!!!!!

Ricky95
8/30/2011

""I had an extreamely good experience. I was met..."

"I had an extreamely good experience. I was met at my car by Henry - my salesman - who was very patient in helping me select the perfect vehicle for me. He is very kind, gracious, and always willing to help, even after the purchase was finished." D. Williams

H. Hodge-Bey

MediaMogul
7/11/2011

"This dealer internet sales manager made it obvious that..."

This dealer internet sales manager made it obvious that women are not welcome at this dealership unless they are willing to pay MSRP for a vehicle. After being repeatedly contacted by Mike Rainey for 3 weeks, I went in, test drove the vehicle, pulled out my checkbook, and said I was ready to buy if they were ready to negotiate. I made an offer, Mike Rainey walked away and never came back. I left a message with the receptionist, sent Mike Rainey an email, but he never contacted me again. Suggest women buyers avoid this dealership.

Mike Rainey

CrainFordChenal01
6/29/2011

""Enjoyed my time at Jacksonville Ford everyone was..."

"Enjoyed my time at Jacksonville Ford everyone was great they made yuou feel very welcome it was like being with friends. We'll be back." Ned S.

Mike R.