Crain Ford of Jacksonville

Crain Ford of Jacksonville Info

North Point Ford

koz6886
6/20/2015

"Service department is horrible! "

A few years back I would've said they're a good place not anymore. Their service department stinks especially if you're a woman. They are not out to make.the customer happy. The guys who answer the phones are rude, short quick answers and act as they're doing you a favor and like you're stupid and don't know what you're talking about. Recently they serviced my 2011 Ford Flex changed the oil, air filter and tire rotation. Before we took it in the rear air worked fine now its not working. I called to let them know and instead of trying to please me he was going to charge me to just look at it until I said something. They use to clean your car for you when you brought it in. I can't remember the last time they washed and vacuumed it out. I guess because its not brand new they don't care. I would NOT recommend Crain Ford Jacksonville to anyone!!

Ronny

jonathan_gray
4/20/2015

"Crain is the worst"

Our salesman was very nice, Henry thank you for your time. As far as the finance team nothing but lies, switching down payments around, attempting to have the customer pay the acquisition fees for the loan, name it and it happened. Daniel in finance was unprofessional and rude even before he got caught lying to my face. I have never once seen a dealer that didn't want money, except for this one.

Henry who is the legend, Daniel lying finance guy

TDWilliams9
9/11/2013

"Went in to modify a loan and remove the excessive charges..."

Went in to modify a loan and remove the excessive charges for oil changes and was threatened by the General Manager. He even came over and put his hands on me as if to assault. I tried for at least 2 weeks calling the loan manager MR. Kimbrow and never received a reply. When I went in to see him they said he was not there. I asked for another loan manager to help and he seemed very unwilling. he got up and went to the back. When he came out he had Mr. Kimbrow with him. They obviously don't tell the truth either. I do not know why anyone would go there and would not recommend this place to anyone. Stay away!!!!!

Ricky95
8/30/2011

""I had an extreamely good experience. I was met..."

"I had an extreamely good experience. I was met at my car by Henry - my salesman - who was very patient in helping me select the perfect vehicle for me. He is very kind, gracious, and always willing to help, even after the purchase was finished." D. Williams

H. Hodge-Bey

MediaMogul
7/11/2011

"This dealer internet sales manager made it obvious that..."

This dealer internet sales manager made it obvious that women are not welcome at this dealership unless they are willing to pay MSRP for a vehicle. After being repeatedly contacted by Mike Rainey for 3 weeks, I went in, test drove the vehicle, pulled out my checkbook, and said I was ready to buy if they were ready to negotiate. I made an offer, Mike Rainey walked away and never came back. I left a message with the receptionist, sent Mike Rainey an email, but he never contacted me again. Suggest women buyers avoid this dealership.

Mike Rainey

CrainFordChenal01
6/29/2011

""Enjoyed my time at Jacksonville Ford everyone was..."

"Enjoyed my time at Jacksonville Ford everyone was great they made yuou feel very welcome it was like being with friends. We'll be back." Ned S.

Mike R.

RSM
4/08/2011

"My wife and I went the dealership to look at the new 2011..."

My wife and I went the dealership to look at the new 2011 Focus. We were not intending to purchase a car at that time. However, to our surprise we liked very much what we were shown and told about the Focus. We thought we were going to have trouble getting good financing, our credit is below average. However, Jason found a lender who gave us the loan. The thing I liked best was that the manager gave us three choices of payments and we chose the best for our needs. GREAT JOB GUYS!! We are very happy about going to Crain Ford in Jacksonville. We did not expect this kind of treatment for ANY dealership. Surprise Surprise.

Sam E sailsman, Frank T manager, Jason C finance