Cronic Chevrolet Buick GMC

Overall Rating 5

Cronic Chevrolet Buick GMC

Cronic Chevrolet Buick GMC Info
About Cronic Chevrolet Buick GMC

With over 35 years in business, Cronic Chevrolet wants to sell you your next car, truck, or SUV. We provide new and pre-owned sales, GM Goodwrench service, OEM GM parts and accessories, and competitive vehicle financing. Please visit us to view and test drive a Chevrolet including the ALL New Chevrolet Camaro, the Equinox, Malubu, Corvette, Tahoe, Traverse, and of course the Chevrolet Silverado. Proudly serving the Atlanta, GA area from McDonough to LaGrange to Macon and beyond! We're closer than you think, just 5 miles south of Atlanta Motor Speedway in Griffin, GA.

About Cronic Chevrolet Buick GMC

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

"Oustanding Experience that I won't forget about!!"

The best experience with James Mills and the sales manager Bobby. They went out of their way to go to Florida and get me the car I wanted. It was a better price at Cronic with half the miles. I could have gone down the street to Speedway Ford and got the car I wanted but I didn't because they were determined to earn my business. They put me in a 2013 Ford Edge limited for over 2 weeks while I waited to get my car in from Florida. I wouldn't want to go anywhere else this wasn't the first time buying from them and certainly won't be the last!!!

James & Bobby

"VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER!! 2011 CHEVY CRUZE AWESOME "

I WENT IN WANTING TO BUY A CASH CAR THINKING I COULDN'T GET INTO ANYTHING ELSE... AND COLBY LEWIS WAS OUR SALESMAN HE WAS AWESOME AND GOT US INTO A CAR THAT STILL HAD THE MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY ON IT.... AWESOME EXPERIENCE BOBBY BRIDGES (USED CAR MANAGER) WAS GREAT AS WELL, HE DID EVERYTHING HE COULD TO LOWER OUR PAYMENTS AND INTEREST RATE AND GIVE US SOMETHING WE COULD HANDLE AND NOT BE OVER OUR HEAD... THE ENTIRE SALES TEAM WERE GREAT COLBY LEWIS, RICK MATHENA, BRENT CAMPBELL THEY WERE ALL VERY FRIENDLY AND IF YOU WANT A SMALL TOWN DEALERSHIP THAT WAS AND IS OUT FOR ONE THING CUSTOMER SATISFACTION THEN GO TO CRONIC CHEVROLET AND ASK FOR COLBY LEWIS AND TELL HIM PAIGE AND HENRY SENT YOU.... HE IS A UPSTANDING GUY AND WILL GO ABOVE AND BEYOND TO DO EVERYTHING HE CAN TO GET YOU INTO A VEHICLE THATS RIGHT FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.... AND I MUST ALSO MENTION THE DETAIL GUY MADE MY CAR LOOK LIKE IT HAD JUST BEEN DRIVEN OUT OF THE SHOWROOM VERY CLEAN AND WELL WORTH THE WAIT I AM SORRY BUT I DO NOT KNOW HIS NAME BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH!! ALSO TO MRS. WANDA AND HER HUSBAND YOU HAVE GOT SOME REALLY GOOD GUYS WORKING FOR YOU AND THEY MADE US FEEL LIKE FAMILY.... ARNANDO THE FINANCE MANAGER WAS GREAT AS WELL... I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER CAR FROM ANYONE ELSE EXCEPT CRONIC IN GRIFFIN GA.... I WILL SEND ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO CRONIC AND WILL BE A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!!! THANKS TO YOU ALL AT CRONIC CHEVROLET FOR MAKING THIS CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE VERY MEMORABLE..... GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND PATIENCE.... PAIGE AND HENRY TRUJILLO

COLBY LEWIS, RICK MATHENA (SALESMEN) BOBBY BRIDGES (USED CAR MANAGER), MRS. WANDA CRONIC

"We have a 2012 Cruze with dealer installed cruise control..."

We have a 2012 Cruze with dealer installed cruise control the car had an electrical problem related to the installation of the cruise control almost two years after the installation. My daughter was out of state at the time. The dealership in her area refused to repair the car due to fact that another dealership installed the cruise control. Mr. Kohler sent a driver to get the car, left a car for my daughter to drive, took the car back to Ga. Repaired it. Then returned the car. After all that, he even called the next day to make sure she didn't have a problem with the repair. Fantastic customer service! Thanks Mr. Kohler

Charles Kohler

"Sam was so helpful. You could tell he was honest and true..."

Sam was so helpful. You could tell he was honest and true about everything he says. I would go back. If you want a great person to deal with ask for Sam.

sam miller

"Mr. Miller was not only nice to us, but he treated us..."

Mr. Miller was not only nice to us, but he treated us with respect and made buying a car easy. (not stressful). By the time we left, we felt like he was our friend. We highly recommend using Mr. Sam Miller as your car salesman. See Mr. Miller today!

Sam Miller

"Cronic has been by Dealership for over 30 years. Quality..."

Cronic has been by Dealership for over 30 years. Quality Management, Salesman and Sevice Departments. The teams at Cronic are professional and knowledgable in all levels of their industry. They are as interested in you finding the prefect vehicle for your needs as much as if not more so than trying to make a sell. Colby Lewis assisted me and I found his knowledge in his industry to be above any other dealership I visited. I highly recommend the Cronic Dealership in Griffin. Start with Cronic and you will be a lifetime customer. Ask for Colby or Greg!

Colby Lewis

"After a weekend of horror, I needed a break. You name it..."

After a weekend of horror, I needed a break. You name it and it happen that weekend. My brakes went out on me while I was driving, I found out my brake line rusted (northern country snow) my vehicle was towed TWICE ooo, and on top of that I was stuck with the decision of whether or not to pay $2,000 (not including towing fees) or trade my Ford Expedition in towards a new purchase. To make a long story short, I visited a well known dealership only to be faced with relaxed service and a limited selection of vehicles to choose from. I took my chances with Cronic Automotive Group in Griffin Georgia and boy am I glad I did. My experience with Cronic Automotive Group was AWESOME and Kimberly Garcia my seller was GREAT!!! She and the staff made me feel welcomed and very comfortable. I've been recommending this dealership to ALL my friend.

Kimberly Garcia

Cronic Chevrolet Buick GMC responded to this review

September 05, 2013

As the dealer I really appreciate your business and your great comments. Thanks

"My fiance and I came in on a Wednesday night near closing..."

My fiance and I came in on a Wednesday night near closing to just look around for possible vehicles for my son who is in the military. Mr. Bobby Bridges, used care manager, was closing up for the night. He saw us walking around the lot and he brought us inside after my fiance stated that the Pontiac G6 that we were looking at looked like a nice, reliable car for my son to drive back and forth to Hinesville, Ga. Mr. Bridges brought us in and gave us the keys to test drive it. He said that he would wait, and that was very commendable of him, because it was late. We came back from the test drive and we gave him some information. We told him that my son would not be able to be here before Saturday because he is on active duty in the army. He said he would put the car to the side and would not allow anyone to sell it before we got back. He even gave me his personal cell number. On Saturday morning, Mr. Bridges called me to make sure that we were still coming. My son and fiance were already on their way. The deal was closed in about four hours, but I will never forget the kindness, the courtesy, and the professionalism of Mr. Bobby Bridges. The entire staff was great, but the kindness of Mr. Bridges from the initial test drive to the closing of the deal was probably the greatest car buying experience I have ever had.

Bobby Bridges / used car manager

Cronic Chevrolet Buick GMC responded to this review

September 05, 2013

As the dealer it is such an honor to be able to help a military person. I appreciate your son's service. Thanks for doing business with Cronic in Griffin.

"I purchased a Buick Century from Cronic in 1999; they..."

I purchased a Buick Century from Cronic in 1999; they serviced it until I moved to Michigan in 2006. Even when I was on the road (out of state) and needed service advice, I could always count on their service department for assistance. When I was ready/able to buy a new vehicle, I flew to Griffin and Cronic to buy that vehicle, this time a Chevrolet Equinox. My only regret is that I now live in another state and cannot avail myself of their excellent and exceptional service. However, when I have occasion to fly to Georgia and visit friends in Griffin, the dealership provides me with a loaner car at no charge. I could not ask for friendlier or more considerate service.

Wanda Cronic Howell

"Mrs. Kimberly Garcia and the staff were wonderful...."

Mrs. Kimberly Garcia and the staff were wonderful. I'd surely recommend her to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle. I greatly appreciated the time and patience that was given. Also, I offer a special thank you to the other staff members whom were of assistance. Keep up the good work and May God Bless You All.

Kimberly Garcia