Cronic Chevrolet Buick GMC

2676 N Expressway,
Griffin, Georgia 30223
Cronic Chevrolet Buick GMC Info
About Cronic Chevrolet Buick GMC

With over 35 years in business, Cronic Chevrolet wants to sell you your next car, truck, or SUV. We provide new and pre-owned sales, GM Goodwrench service, OEM GM parts and accessories, and competitive vehicle financing. Please visit us to view and test drive a Chevrolet including the ALL New Chevrolet Camaro, the Equinox, Malubu, Corvette, Tahoe, Traverse, and of course the Chevrolet Silverado. Proudly serving the Atlanta, GA area from McDonough to LaGrange to Macon and beyond! We're closer than you think, just 5 miles south of Atlanta Motor Speedway in Griffin, GA.

About Cronic Chevrolet Buick GMC

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

LoyalCustomer01
7/16/2016

"New Buick, Yayyy!"

I just purchased a brand new 2015 Buick LaCrosse that I love! I traded in a Chevrolet Malibu that I also loved as well, but it was time for a new ride. Fortunately they understood that my time is valuable because they got me in my new car in great timing and proceeded on with the rest of my day. For a professional and great car buying experience I'd say go to Cronic Chevrolet Buick GMC!

Sam, Jimmy Creath, and Shanna Dover

July 21, 2016

Thank you for being a repeat Cronic customer. We pledge to make your ownership experience excellent.

Davisgang4
6/17/2016

"Quick and easy"

Julian was great! He always takes extra time to address my concerns and returns my vehicle promptly in better shape than when I dropped it off!! Highly recommend Julian@Cronic Chevy!!!

Julian

Becca58
6/13/2016

"Above and beyond"

I took my car in for a recall repair. They went above and beyond and fixed my broken key fob and put a battery in it. And they didn't charge me anything. They were professional and friendly. I recommend.

Julian Harmon

June 13, 2016

Thanks so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure to help you. Please let us know if there is any way we can help you in the future. Wanda Howell, dealer

dissatisfied
4/30/2015

"Service Department can't be bothered with recalls"

I purchased a 2008 Pontiac G6 new from this dealership several years ago. In the past 18 months, I have received 6 recalls on this vehicle. I called the service department at Cronic in September 2014 to schedule the repairs, and they informed me that they did not have the parts yet, and to wait approximately one month to schedule the appointment. In November, I went online and scheduled an appointment. The website said they would confirm the appointment by phone, but I never received a phone call. I called the day before the appointment to verify, and they had no record of my appointment. They stated they didn't know that you could schedule appointments online. (?) They questioned the purpose of the appointment, and when told it was for recalls, they connected me to one of the technicians in the service department. He stated (very rudely) that the recalls were recent and they didn't have the parts yet. When I explained I received recall notices 6 months earlier, he took my name and number and stated he would look into it and call me back. That was 5 months ago, and I'm not surprised that I haven't received a call yet.

Service Department

May 15, 2015

Cronic Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM said on 04/30/2015 11:13 AM (Private Message) Your review was posted to the Cronic Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep & Ram store in error. The Cronic Chevrolet, GMC & Buick store would be handling any recalls on Pontiac models. I'm the new car sales manager here at the Cronic CDJR store and although I have no direct responsibility for service related issues at our store or the other Cronic locations, I do have an obligation to ensure ALL customers are happy with the Cronic organization. Please contact me personally so I can facilitate the recalls on your Pontiac G6. Bill Kaepernik Sales Manager Cronic CDJR 770-227-4271 ext 1008

April 30, 2015

As the dealer, I would like to have an opportunity to resolve your issue about a recall. Please call me Wanda Howell at 770 228-1326 or ask for Charles Koehler who is the service manager. He is available at the same phone number. We will wait to hear further from the customer.

Kristina McElroy
11/17/2014

"Oustanding Experience that I won't forget about!!"

The best experience with James Mills and the sales manager Bobby. They went out of their way to go to Florida and get me the car I wanted. It was a better price at Cronic with half the miles. I could have gone down the street to Speedway Ford and got the car I wanted but I didn't because they were determined to earn my business. They put me in a 2013 Ford Edge limited for over 2 weeks while I waited to get my car in from Florida. I wouldn't want to go anywhere else this wasn't the first time buying from them and certainly won't be the last!!!

James & Bobby

rylan01052013
4/11/2014

"VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER!! 2011 CHEVY CRUZE AWESOME "

I WENT IN WANTING TO BUY A CASH CAR THINKING I COULDN'T GET INTO ANYTHING ELSE... AND COLBY LEWIS WAS OUR SALESMAN HE WAS AWESOME AND GOT US INTO A CAR THAT STILL HAD THE MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY ON IT.... AWESOME EXPERIENCE BOBBY BRIDGES (USED CAR MANAGER) WAS GREAT AS WELL, HE DID EVERYTHING HE COULD TO LOWER OUR PAYMENTS AND INTEREST RATE AND GIVE US SOMETHING WE COULD HANDLE AND NOT BE OVER OUR HEAD... THE ENTIRE SALES TEAM WERE GREAT COLBY LEWIS, RICK MATHENA, BRENT CAMPBELL THEY WERE ALL VERY FRIENDLY AND IF YOU WANT A SMALL TOWN DEALERSHIP THAT WAS AND IS OUT FOR ONE THING CUSTOMER SATISFACTION THEN GO TO CRONIC CHEVROLET AND ASK FOR COLBY LEWIS AND TELL HIM PAIGE AND HENRY SENT YOU.... HE IS A UPSTANDING GUY AND WILL GO ABOVE AND BEYOND TO DO EVERYTHING HE CAN TO GET YOU INTO A VEHICLE THATS RIGHT FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.... AND I MUST ALSO MENTION THE DETAIL GUY MADE MY CAR LOOK LIKE IT HAD JUST BEEN DRIVEN OUT OF THE SHOWROOM VERY CLEAN AND WELL WORTH THE WAIT I AM SORRY BUT I DO NOT KNOW HIS NAME BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH!! ALSO TO MRS. WANDA AND HER HUSBAND YOU HAVE GOT SOME REALLY GOOD GUYS WORKING FOR YOU AND THEY MADE US FEEL LIKE FAMILY.... ARNANDO THE FINANCE MANAGER WAS GREAT AS WELL... I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER CAR FROM ANYONE ELSE EXCEPT CRONIC IN GRIFFIN GA.... I WILL SEND ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO CRONIC AND WILL BE A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!!! THANKS TO YOU ALL AT CRONIC CHEVROLET FOR MAKING THIS CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE VERY MEMORABLE..... GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND PATIENCE.... PAIGE AND HENRY TRUJILLO

COLBY LEWIS, RICK MATHENA (SALESMEN) BOBBY BRIDGES (USED CAR MANAGER), MRS. WANDA CRONIC

Brownj7915
1/27/2014

"We have a 2012 Cruze with dealer installed cruise control..."

We have a 2012 Cruze with dealer installed cruise control the car had an electrical problem related to the installation of the cruise control almost two years after the installation. My daughter was out of state at the time. The dealership in her area refused to repair the car due to fact that another dealership installed the cruise control. Mr. Kohler sent a driver to get the car, left a car for my daughter to drive, took the car back to Ga. Repaired it. Then returned the car. After all that, he even called the next day to make sure she didn't have a problem with the repair. Fantastic customer service! Thanks Mr. Kohler

Charles Kohler

kevinh1984
1/02/2014

"Sam was so helpful. You could tell he was honest and true..."

Sam was so helpful. You could tell he was honest and true about everything he says. I would go back. If you want a great person to deal with ask for Sam.

sam miller

Brandonbell
10/14/2013

"Mr. Miller was not only nice to us, but he treated us..."

Mr. Miller was not only nice to us, but he treated us with respect and made buying a car easy. (not stressful). By the time we left, we felt like he was our friend. We highly recommend using Mr. Sam Miller as your car salesman. See Mr. Miller today!

Sam Miller

lbanks15
10/11/2013

"Cronic has been by Dealership for over 30 years. Quality..."

Cronic has been by Dealership for over 30 years. Quality Management, Salesman and Sevice Departments. The teams at Cronic are professional and knowledgable in all levels of their industry. They are as interested in you finding the prefect vehicle for your needs as much as if not more so than trying to make a sell. Colby Lewis assisted me and I found his knowledge in his industry to be above any other dealership I visited. I highly recommend the Cronic Dealership in Griffin. Start with Cronic and you will be a lifetime customer. Ask for Colby or Greg!

Colby Lewis