Crown BMW of Greensboro

3902 W. Wendover Ave.,
Greensboro, North Carolina 27407
Crown BMW of Greensboro Info
About Crown BMW of Greensboro

Crown BMW of Greensboro’s #1 concern is customer satisfaction whether you’re buying a BMW, leasing a BMW or looking to make repairs to your BMW. Browse through our website where you can Schedule a Test Drive, Get a No Hassle Price Quote, Value Your Trade In, and even Apply for Financing. Remember Crown BMW Greensboro is conveniently located at 3902 W. Wendover Blvd., Greensboro, NC 27407, right near I-40.

About Crown BMW of Greensboro

ALZENIA PRICE
6/01/2016

"Tire pressure indicator on"

I stopped by the dealership on my way out of town to have the tire pressure checked as the indicator light was on and had been for several days. I explained this to the young guy that helped me who said that he would check the pressure and correct but if pressure was really off on all tires he would have a tech take a look. I sat in the lounge for about 10 minutes when he returned to tell me that I had a" big chunk of metal" in the front driver's side tire and it was in a place that couldn't be repaired, that he was going to have the tech check it out. Of course my first response was "show it to me". We went out and low an behold miraculously it was not there. He then reset the indicator and I drove to the coast and back with no problem. Buyer beware!

unfortunately did not get his name

June 16, 2016

Alzenia, we're very sorry about this experience you had with us. Please don't hesitate to contact me at 336-517-0205. Regards, Ray Scarbrough General Manager

newpersonnc
1/01/2016

"Horrible experience"

I hope I could give an even lower rate for this dealership. I was offered prices through emails and the salesperson called Brandon Swaney said he would take it because it was the last day of the year. I rented a car and drove around 95miles to be there and said I wanted to buy a car at the prices he agreed in the email. The salesperson said he would not take the offer and there might be some confusion from my side and there was no confusion at his side. I asked him to read the email again and he did not say anything and started to talk about financial theory. It is fine if you said this was an unacceptable offer at the very beginning, but I did not understand why he said he would take the offer. I really did not know if he was trying to fish me there or not. At least, the salesperson should admitted about the mistake and said a SORRY even if in the end you did not want to sell your car. If I was not offered such a discount at the very beginning, I am sure I would not be there. Horrible horrible experience. BTW, I do not think their prices are competitive in general. I would not recommend any of my friends to go there.

Brandon Swaney

January 05, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We strive to provide excellent customer service, so I apologize that you were not satisfied with your experience with our dealership. i would like to discuss this issue further; please contact me at your convenience at 336-517-0205. Ray Scarbrough, General Manager

Mpowerguy
6/02/2015

"Great service"

I just bought my 3rd BMW from crown Bmw and it has been the best service and the best staff I have dealt with! Sales person was very knowledgable and courteous! Todd DeBra the general sales manager was very helpful and made this experience very easy and enjoyable. I def recommend every Bmw shopper to give crown a visit

Todd DeBra

wolffear3
4/30/2015

"outstanding service and customer interface"

Very product knowledgeable salesmen and very curtious service. Dealership worked with me and understood my vehicle needs and it was an over all good experience doing business with corwn BMW.

randall ross

May 15, 2015

Thanks for the great feedback! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your experience and we hope to help you again soon. Best, Ray Scarbrough, General Manager

piperdog
4/09/2015

"Service at BMW"

I am now on my third BMW and I have been so pleased with the service department over the last 8 years that I don't think I would even contemplate buying another brand vehicle. Katherine especially has been my knight in shining armor for all things that have been needed to be done on these vehicles. She makes bringing in the vehicles for service a breeze so that it barely affects my day. When I had my prior X5 and the service was being paid for by the extended warranty, she worked tirelessly to make sure they paid for all things that needed to be done so I never had to worry about chasing after adjusters myself. She also made sure I never had problem with transportation during those times the car needed to be in service. I can't say enough about her and all the staff and mechanics behind her who have made driving these vehicles truly the joy it was meant to be.

Katherine

me
3/11/2015

"Service Engine light problem"

I have a Z3 and spend almost $2000.00 to rectify the problem with no success. I took the car there twice (01/31 and 02/07/2015) and each time they claimed that the source of the problem is different and each time it took less than 24 hours for the "light" to return. I finally gave up on it because I did not want to spend more money. They were extremely friendly, but obviously had no clue what they they were doing!?

Stephen Merritt

forcks
2/28/2015

"Car wash"

Just had my car wash this morning. As busy as they were this morning they were able had it done. My only complain is that, a cigarette butt was left in my car and my car had smell so awful w/ cigarette. I'm so disappointed because I don't smoke and I always try to keep my car tidy and smelling good and after I entrust my car to have it wash, this what I got. What if the leather seats got burnt or the carpet. Please have your staff be aware of this.

Can't remember

April 16, 2015

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention. I sincerely apologize for your experience and I will make sure that this never happens again. If there is anything I can do to rectify the situation, please contact me at 336-517-0205. Best, Ray Scarbrough, General Manager

polofarms
2/21/2015

"Would not buy a BMW from Clown BMW!"

Went to look at 2-3 year old X5's and the salesman barely knew how to start the car, let alone demonstrate any of the features. Walked back in and talked to guys at the "raised desk" and they came across as just sleezy car salesmen. Have owned several BMW's and was treated like I was buying a used KIA!!!

Amed

April 16, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. Customer service is extremely important to us, so I sincerely apologize that you did not have a positive experience. Please contact me at 336-517-0205 so that I may restore your faith in our dealership. Best, Ray Scarbrough, General Manager

hollinowlin
2/03/2015

"Wow, just wow!"

This is my second car purchase from Crown BMW. I am a huge fan! I worked with Danielle Jenner, she's fabulous. She is honest, and has a great personality. When we began the finance part, which is the typical "nerve wrecking" part; our fears were cast aside when we met Jeff Handley. He has a great personality and worked patiently with us to find the best bank/rate for our needs. Our BMW Genius David Heck was also very knowledgeable and helped g out the door well informed about the vehicles features. I will never go anywhere else to purchase a car. They have won by business. GO see them before you make your vehicle purchase anywhere else!

Danielle Jenner, David Heck, Jeff Handley

April 16, 2015

Thank you for the great review! Please let us know what we can do for you during your next visit. Best, Ray Scarbrough, General Manager

BMW Review
1/07/2015

"Service Review"

Great as always. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. I would not go any other place. We have been coming to Crown BMW since 1990.

Mike Wilson