Crown BMW of Greensboro

3902 W. Wendover Ave.,
Greensboro, North Carolina 27407
Crown BMW of Greensboro Info
About Crown BMW of Greensboro

Crown BMW of Greensboro’s #1 concern is customer satisfaction whether you’re buying a BMW, leasing a BMW or looking to make repairs to your BMW. Browse through our website where you can Schedule a Test Drive, Get a No Hassle Price Quote, Value Your Trade In, and even Apply for Financing. Remember Crown BMW Greensboro is conveniently located at 3902 W. Wendover Blvd., Greensboro, NC 27407, right near I-40.

About Crown BMW of Greensboro

Anita B
8/02/2016

"Car was found 3 hours after appointment "

I'm only giving a poor review due to the service advisor Andrew Myers. I made a 730 am appointment for Friday, July 29th. My car was dropped off the night before. I filled out the envelope, put my key inside and dropped it in the designated slot. I called the office at 745am to see if Andrew had my car and to find out if he would call to let me know the issue and cost. Andrew was busy so I didn't leave a message. Previously, I had advised him that I thought I needed a heating coil. (Mentioned it to David as well) I called back at 1130 since I had not received a call from him. Ms. Pam answered and again Andrew was busy. I asked her to check the status of my car because I hadn't heard from Andrew. Ms. Pam was unable to find anything in the system on my car. I verified the address in case I took it to the wrong BMW shop. She confirmed that was the place. I told her where I parked my car (in front of the door). After about 10-15 on hold she finally comes back and was apologizing to me because she found my keys exactly where I had left them, in the BMW designated slot. Ms. Pam informed me that she had talked to Andrew and that he should be calling me soon. I laughed about her finding the key and me thinking I took it to the wrong place. About 3pm, I called again just to make sure Andrew knew to call and I told Ms. Pam I wouldn't bother her anymore that day since I had called more than 3 times already. I told her I would just continue to wait on the status of my car. I was really concerned since it was "lost" in front of the door for 3 hours. It's about 6pm, I called back and spoke to Ms. Bettie. I apologized for calling once again. She was aware of my situation and apologized to me because Andrew was gone for the day. She understood my concern and then advised me that he would not return until Monday. She also gave me hours for the shop on Saturday. I waited Saturday morning and still no calluck from anyone. I came in that day about 11 or so and spoke with another advisor name David. He informed me that everything was already in the system and that they were waiting on an approval from me. He asked if I received a call and of course I had not. I gave him the ok and asked for a manager. I spoke with Mr. Brian Cost and informed him of what happened from the time I dropped my car off Thursday night up until that moment I was in front of him. He was extremely nice and very honest. I admired the fact that he did not try to make an excuse for what happened. In fact, he gave me a loaner and said he would help with my bill. All that brings me to yesterday, Monday, August 1. I finally received a call from Andrew Myers. He told me who he was etc. I said "Andrew I'm mad at you" and stared laughing. He respond "what I do". I said "you forgot all about me on Friday". As I was joking with him, he proceeded to tell me that he "thought" he called me twice on Friday and "thought" he had left me a voice-mail. Then he said "I had your car in here first thing Friday morning". Now surely this was an outright lie because Ms. Pam didn't find my key until 1130. At this point, I'm no longer laughing, I'm getting frustrated because not all did you just call me days later but now you're lying to me. After his 3rd time repeating the lie of him having my car first thing Friday morning I asked him to get off my phone lying and not to call my phone again. I hung up! He still called me back 2 additional times. I immediately got a headache because now I have to step outside from work, be on hold trying to get through to talk to someone all over again about my car. I called BMW about 4 times yesterday morning and even left Brian Cost a message but he did not call back. David finally called me after 12 or so and told me my car was ready. I did also speak to Jillian which also knew the situation. She was really nice as well. I'm just frustrated and nobody should have an experience such as this. AND to top it all off, after paying $1189 for a coolant issue...my coolant light is back on today! So yes, Im upset because I still have to deal with this place again in less than 24 hours of picking up my car. My car should have been fixed and I shouldn't have the same problems today that I had when it went in the shop. This is not good business!!

Andrew Myers, David, Ms. Pam, Ms. Bettie, Ms. Jillian and Brian Cost

ALZENIA PRICE
6/01/2016

"Tire pressure indicator on"

I stopped by the dealership on my way out of town to have the tire pressure checked as the indicator light was on and had been for several days. I explained this to the young guy that helped me who said that he would check the pressure and correct but if pressure was really off on all tires he would have a tech take a look. I sat in the lounge for about 10 minutes when he returned to tell me that I had a" big chunk of metal" in the front driver's side tire and it was in a place that couldn't be repaired, that he was going to have the tech check it out. Of course my first response was "show it to me". We went out and low an behold miraculously it was not there. He then reset the indicator and I drove to the coast and back with no problem. Buyer beware!

unfortunately did not get his name

June 16, 2016

Alzenia, we're very sorry about this experience you had with us. Please don't hesitate to contact me at 336-517-0205. Regards, Ray Scarbrough General Manager

newpersonnc
1/01/2016

"Horrible experience"

I hope I could give an even lower rate for this dealership. I was offered prices through emails and the salesperson called Brandon Swaney said he would take it because it was the last day of the year. I rented a car and drove around 95miles to be there and said I wanted to buy a car at the prices he agreed in the email. The salesperson said he would not take the offer and there might be some confusion from my side and there was no confusion at his side. I asked him to read the email again and he did not say anything and started to talk about financial theory. It is fine if you said this was an unacceptable offer at the very beginning, but I did not understand why he said he would take the offer. I really did not know if he was trying to fish me there or not. At least, the salesperson should admitted about the mistake and said a SORRY even if in the end you did not want to sell your car. If I was not offered such a discount at the very beginning, I am sure I would not be there. Horrible horrible experience. BTW, I do not think their prices are competitive in general. I would not recommend any of my friends to go there.

Brandon Swaney

January 05, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We strive to provide excellent customer service, so I apologize that you were not satisfied with your experience with our dealership. i would like to discuss this issue further; please contact me at your convenience at 336-517-0205. Ray Scarbrough, General Manager

Mpowerguy
6/02/2015

"Great service"

I just bought my 3rd BMW from crown Bmw and it has been the best service and the best staff I have dealt with! Sales person was very knowledgable and courteous! Todd DeBra the general sales manager was very helpful and made this experience very easy and enjoyable. I def recommend every Bmw shopper to give crown a visit

Todd DeBra

wolffear3
4/30/2015

"outstanding service and customer interface"

Very product knowledgeable salesmen and very curtious service. Dealership worked with me and understood my vehicle needs and it was an over all good experience doing business with corwn BMW.

randall ross

May 15, 2015

Thanks for the great feedback! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your experience and we hope to help you again soon. Best, Ray Scarbrough, General Manager

piperdog
4/09/2015

"Service at BMW"

I am now on my third BMW and I have been so pleased with the service department over the last 8 years that I don't think I would even contemplate buying another brand vehicle. Katherine especially has been my knight in shining armor for all things that have been needed to be done on these vehicles. She makes bringing in the vehicles for service a breeze so that it barely affects my day. When I had my prior X5 and the service was being paid for by the extended warranty, she worked tirelessly to make sure they paid for all things that needed to be done so I never had to worry about chasing after adjusters myself. She also made sure I never had problem with transportation during those times the car needed to be in service. I can't say enough about her and all the staff and mechanics behind her who have made driving these vehicles truly the joy it was meant to be.

Katherine

me
3/11/2015

"Service Engine light problem"

I have a Z3 and spend almost $2000.00 to rectify the problem with no success. I took the car there twice (01/31 and 02/07/2015) and each time they claimed that the source of the problem is different and each time it took less than 24 hours for the "light" to return. I finally gave up on it because I did not want to spend more money. They were extremely friendly, but obviously had no clue what they they were doing!?

Stephen Merritt

forcks
2/28/2015

"Car wash"

Just had my car wash this morning. As busy as they were this morning they were able had it done. My only complain is that, a cigarette butt was left in my car and my car had smell so awful w/ cigarette. I'm so disappointed because I don't smoke and I always try to keep my car tidy and smelling good and after I entrust my car to have it wash, this what I got. What if the leather seats got burnt or the carpet. Please have your staff be aware of this.

Can't remember

April 16, 2015

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention. I sincerely apologize for your experience and I will make sure that this never happens again. If there is anything I can do to rectify the situation, please contact me at 336-517-0205. Best, Ray Scarbrough, General Manager

polofarms
2/21/2015

"Would not buy a BMW from Clown BMW!"

Went to look at 2-3 year old X5's and the salesman barely knew how to start the car, let alone demonstrate any of the features. Walked back in and talked to guys at the "raised desk" and they came across as just sleezy car salesmen. Have owned several BMW's and was treated like I was buying a used KIA!!!

Amed

April 16, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. Customer service is extremely important to us, so I sincerely apologize that you did not have a positive experience. Please contact me at 336-517-0205 so that I may restore your faith in our dealership. Best, Ray Scarbrough, General Manager

hollinowlin
2/03/2015

"Wow, just wow!"

This is my second car purchase from Crown BMW. I am a huge fan! I worked with Danielle Jenner, she's fabulous. She is honest, and has a great personality. When we began the finance part, which is the typical "nerve wrecking" part; our fears were cast aside when we met Jeff Handley. He has a great personality and worked patiently with us to find the best bank/rate for our needs. Our BMW Genius David Heck was also very knowledgeable and helped g out the door well informed about the vehicles features. I will never go anywhere else to purchase a car. They have won by business. GO see them before you make your vehicle purchase anywhere else!

Danielle Jenner, David Heck, Jeff Handley

April 16, 2015

Thank you for the great review! Please let us know what we can do for you during your next visit. Best, Ray Scarbrough, General Manager

New 2016 BMW Z4, $56055