DCH Toyota of Simi Valley

Kelly Gugerty, Internet Sales Director, DCH Toyota of Simi Valley

Kelly Gugerty

Internet Sales Director

April 20, 2017

"Service and new battery"

- jj

Everyone was friendly, but nobody could tell me if you still have the same loyalty program or how to register for it. Some people mentioned an "app", but I don't have a smart phone. And Toyota owners.com doesn't have my service record. I bought my 2013 Scion from 1000 Oaks Toyota , but DCH Simi has done all the servicing.

April 17, 2017

"Amazing!"

- Alison44

Beyond ecstatic with the whole process and facility! Bryan made the process easy, fun, and stress free! I am so incredibly happy with my new vehicle and seeing the DCH Toyota family in the future.

April 15, 2017

"Friendly, Easy, Detailed and Fast"

- JRMusic

I found Kelly to be extremely detail oriented. She runs multiple options very quickly and gave me numerous leasing vs. buying options. I found it to be one of the easiest car experiences I've ever had and Ron also could not have been nicer in the process. Drey was equally helpful in showing my car options and Amanda was great showing me the details of the car I chose. Overall a very relaxing and enjoyable experience.

New 2016 Toyota 4Runner, $46455