Dillon's Auto

Dillon's Auto
Dillon's Auto Info

Bigler Motors

Gretna Auto Outlet

"Worst Car Sale Experience of my Life"

Honestly, the original purchase of my car went great. I got to work with Jeremy and Ron, and Chris-people who are no longer working at that location. They worked very hard at getting everything worked out, and were very kind! Fast forward 3 months, and my car was totaled in an accident. I went back to them to file paper work to have my warranty and gap insurance refunded, and Zack basically told me that it wasn't the brightest idea and talked in circles basically saying he wouldn't let me do it, and that a refund had to be issued through the company and that there was nothing they could do (finding eventually they make commission off of sales like that) and I left upset. Called the Gap company, and the bank, and they both said that ONLY the dealership could handle such affairs. So, I called them, and left a message saying what they told me, and never received a call back until 3 weeks later of me calling again and again, and no response. I finally got to come in and sign paper work. I filled everything out and signed stuff, and now it was up to them to send it in. I find out 2 months later that that was never done. So I spoke to Zack again, and he said he would put a rush into it, making sure the bank would receive the check last week. Still no check. I still have to pay for a car that Is totaled because of their lack of responsibility. I called yesterday, and he said he would check up on it, and give me a call back shortly. Never received a call. Called today, left a message with Blake, and said he'd have him call me back after his lunch break. Still no call. I am very frustrated, and don't recommend these people to anyone! They are incapable of doing their jobs and holding true to their word. Very unreliable, and quite frankly, incompetent. Don't go to Dillon's Auto. You'll regret it.

Zack, Chris, Blake, Jeremy, and Ron

"Angry Customer"

Be aware of financing with them. Bank may give you a 3% interest rate and they will add 2% to it making it a 5%. Banks pay them to get you a higher interest. Not to mension their gap is around $900 double that of most other places. When its time to cancel they will do anything possible to get your mind off of it.

Troy

"These are some of the worst people I have ever dealt..."

These are some of the worst people I have ever dealt with. The first salesman to approach me admitted to drinking on his lunch break. The next was overall a nice guy who got me into a Volvo that immediately needed repairs. The time in the shop was excessive due to them sending a part back cause they didn't want to see what car it was for. Now, a year down the road, I needed front end work and was told warranty would cover it cutting the price sufficiently. When I called to arrange to have it worked on they informed me they already did the work when all I authorized was an inspection to know what all was wrong. 476.00 turned into 670 and I am furious. When I talked to the guy who runs the auto department he was dismissive and stuck to his guns that he never said the warranty would cover the cv axle. Since the work is done I am stuck paying this but I will never take my car back to them.

Auto department head

"I was so impressed with the overall experience when I..."

I was so impressed with the overall experience when I went to Dillon's Auto to trade in my vehicle. The salesman Ty Willcoxon was able to find me the perfect vehicle, regardless of my credit they made the whole buying experience easy and hassle free. I was able to trade my vehicle in for a great price and find the perfect new vehicle for an equally great price. They really stepped up and took care of me during the entire process. I have recommended Dillon's Auto and Ty to all my friends/family. If I ever purchase another vehicle it will be from Dillon's Auto without a doubt! I have never had such an awesome buying experience anywhere- I have no doubt these guys will be able to assist anyone and everyone with getting into a newer vehicle regardless of their credit, as they did for me. 5 stars, 2 thumbs up and all of that- these guys are the best!! They truly care about their customers and treated me like family from start to finish, overall an excellent experience!

Ty Willcoxon

"We purchased a Ford Edge for Dillion. We were EXTREMLY..."

We purchased a Ford Edge for Dillion. We were EXTREMLY happy with our purchase. From the moment we stepped onto this lot, we were treated like family. They have a no pressure approach, we surely appreciated this. Never did we feel like we would be eaten alive, (we have felt this during our sales purchase at other places. Frank in Finance was awesome to work with. Very knowledgeable, going above and beyond to get us financed. The service Mgr Mike is awesome to deal with for repairs/maintenance after sale. They are truly a dealer for the working people. This has been the best experience of buying a used car. I will be recommending Dillion to others who are looking for a vehicle. Thanks again for all you have done for my family. Keep up the awesome service. You all deserve a 10 not a 5 -).

Royce, Frank. Mike

"Ty was great to work with, he never quit trying and was..."

Ty was great to work with, he never quit trying and was never pushy. I would definitely recommend him and Dillon's to all. They processed the paperwork very fast and we were in and out very quickly. They never stopped trying to make sure we got the best deal possible. They showed great patience throughout the process. They brought vehicles down from another location as well. Great effort!

Ty Willcoxen

"I live right by Dillon's Auto North and I came in..."

I live right by Dillon's Auto North and I came in with my wife to check out used cars. We were immediately helped by a guy named Chad Engel and was easily the best experience we ever had at any auto sales shop. Chad was laid back, knowledgeable, and the vehicles are nice (test drove 2012 Nissan 4D and Coupe along with a Malibu). The prices are competitive and I did had trouble immediately locating a better deal. While we didn't end up buying anything that day, we will certainly be recommending our friends to Dillon Auto North / Chad, and they will always get first crack at our business. Truly excellent service, no one else has come close.

Chad Engel

"Our salesman, Keith Pickard, was amazing! We were -..."

Our salesman, Keith Pickard, was amazing! We were - "just looking" when we came in. We looked around the lot at a variety of cars, Keith was patient and helpful. We test drove a few different vehicles and finally found one we loved! And the car was priced at Blue book! Financing was easy - we drove the car off the lot the very same day! I would recommend Keith and Dillon to anyone for a hassle free car buying experience.

Keith Pickard

"I was looking to buy a new(used) car and I am new at it...."

I was looking to buy a new(used) car and I am new at it. Royce was very helpful and fun to work with. He answered all my questions and was able to make my overall experience great! If you're looking for a good place to buy a car I recommend Dillion's Auto. The people there are great!

Royce Fowler

"Dillons Auto was the best customer service and overall..."

Dillons Auto was the best customer service and overall experience I've ever had! They are very friendly and personable. I highly recommend them to any and everyone.

Royce Fowler