Don Beyer Volvo

Makes: Service Center|Volvo

Don Beyer Volvo
Don Beyer Volvo Info
About Don Beyer Volvo

Don Beyer Sr., a retired U. S. Army Colonel, founded Don Beyer Volvo in 1973. His philosophy of doing business was to take excellent care of each and every service and parts customer and new and used car sales would flow from it. 39 years and 32,500 plus Volvo sales later his approach to business continues to make Don Beyer Volvo a great place to buy & service your Volvo. Our goal is to make your Volvo buying experience one that is hassle free and ensures that you are completely satisfied. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about our New and Pre-Owned Inventory Online, set up a test drive, or Schedule a Service Appointment Online!

About Don Beyer Volvo

"Discrimination"

I left Don Beyer Volvo feeling very disrespected and discriminated against. I am a young African American Woman. My bank sent an approval letter to the dealership, but I was told I couldn't take the car until I brought my full down payment. This confused three of the salesmen (whom were of different ethnicities) as they see many Caucasian customers leave with their new car in this same circumstance, without leaving a full down payment. The next insult was when "Kevin Buehler", the Finance Manager, told me that MY cash would not be accepted and I would need to bring a "cashiers check" for my full down payment amount. Once I confirmed with the same three sales agents that they absolutely accept cash and personal checks, I realized that I was being singled out for some reason. I absolutely dislike anyone saying they feel discriminated against without a valid situation to prove that strong accusation. This situation certainly makes me realize how unfortunate the world is to still have this sort of ignorant and hateful energy still existent. After sending a letter to 2 owners and the General Manager, they passed my situation on to Michael Beyer who called with a very insincere "I'm sorry" and then dead silence. I am unsure why the Beyer family accepts and allows this despicable behavior at the Don Beyer dealership. I will certainly be spreading the word online to keep others from feeling the hurt and disrespect that I felt. What should have been an awesomely rewarding experience, turned into a sadly unfortunate situation.

Kevin Buehler

"Beware: Incompetent and Unreliable"

I have been servicing my Kia Sedona Minivan at Don Beyer for 4+ years and still have broken side mirrors and a broken passenger-side sliding door. I have been extremely patient because they always say the right things, but at the end of the day if you can not fix a vehicle you can not be considered a first-rate service center. There is no communication between various departments (mechanics, service representatives, loaner car department) and the consumer pays for that dearly (pun intended). They are extremely condescending and patronizing…not sure if it is because I am female, but if I say something is broken and show video, take me for my word. Their response is if they can not reproduce problem in the shop, there is no problem. And defective side mirrors are not thought to be a priority as I was told "it is not dangerous. And if you need to adjust them, just push them manually." How is that an appropriate response? I really have enjoyed the Kia minivan and am in the market for a new car. Unfortunately I will not be purchasing another Sedona because I can not subject myself to another 4+ years of this "service". And as for Corporate's response to just go to another dealership, why should the consumer now be the one to travel extra miles and be further inconvenience because the closer dealership in inadequate? I do sincerely hope that Beyer Kia is help accountable for their poor overall customer service.

Gene, Chris, Shwan, Cesar

"We were in the market to purchase a car, after our..."

We were in the market to purchase a car, after our vehicle was totalled in an accident. Our Subaru Forrester served us very well (I walked away from a rollover accident!) but I was determined after this experience for our next car to be among the safest and most reliable on the road - Volvo. But we are also saving up for expenses, so we wanted to get a used one. Charles Haddon at Don Beyer Volvo was extremely personable, professional and honest - he is a man of utmost character and integrity. He took great pains to describe everything, and answered all of our questions, making sure to keep lines of communication open. If he didn't know something, he was honest enough to say so; and hard-working enough to research and find the answer. Everyone at the dealership treated us with respect and professionalism. I cannot recommend this dealership highly enough, especially if you appreciate honesty and transparency in a business relationship. Should you decide to purchase a vehicle from them, they will take very good care of you.

Charles Haddon

"I did an all cash transaction because I needed my title..."

I did an all cash transaction because I needed my title quick for export. The sales person was quiet new but did his best. His manager was short in his remarks. He lied about when the title of the vehicle would be received. Later phone call inquiries resulted in some terrible experiences.They lied only to close my transaction. My experience was that of being dumped in voicemails. I was lied to. As a result my early payment for the shipment of the car was almost lost, and booking for export was disrupted due to wrong information by this dealer and employees. Different people will come on the phone and lie the more. One of the employees who noted that he had been working there for more than years came on the phone and told me that my tag arrived that day, whereas I was inquiring about a title. It was as if they were not listening to the customer's concerns. I will never ue this dealer ever. I will not advise any firend or family to purchase a car from them. These are a bunch of liars

Joey-manager, pinto, denton, etc

"I had a great experience at this dealership up until the..."

I had a great experience at this dealership up until the point that I had to work with their finance manager, Gabriel Broad. He acts pompous and outright lies about other loan options in order to get you to select his. All dealers do this, however, he does it in a condescending way. When the transaction was complete and I waited for my sales guy to finish with another customer, he just sat there and made a personal phone call in front of me - not suggesting to me that I could wait at another desk for my salesperson. It is a shame that this dealership hired such an amateur to work there and ruin a good car buying experience.

Gabriel Broad

"Don Beyer Volvo is a family owned dealership that treats..."

Don Beyer Volvo is a family owned dealership that treats you like you're a member of the family. If you're looking for great Volvo service, you won't feel apprehensive taking your car to Don Beyer Volvo in Falls Church. The Beyers have been selling and servicing Volvos in Falls Church for nearly four decades, and they are a fixture in the community. I've run into other Volvo dealers who have told me that Don Beyer served as the model for building their own dealerships. As a Volvo enthusiast, I won't trust my car with just anyone. Chris Prevatt in the Don Beyer service department has overseen the service on my Volvos for years. Chris knows the key to good business is developing long-term relationships with his customers, earning their trust, and doing right by them every visit. He's honest, knowledgeable, fair, and good natured. He takes personal responsibility for making sure your car is fixed right and that you know about upcoming services or potential problem areas that might lurk around the corner. He's fun to hang out with too. Over the years, I've referred many people to Chris, and they all agree it's the best auto repair service they've ever experienced. If you're tired of the usual run-around with car repair shops, check out Don Beyer in Falls Church. Ask for Chris.

Chris Prevatt

"Recently, my father's car was dead, and he had it towed..."

Recently, my father's car was dead, and he had it towed to an auto body shop recommended by AAA. Within 10 minutes of receiving the car on their lot, the auto body shop called my father and said the car needed a new alternator, battery, and several belts. The shop said it would cost nearly $1000 to repair. Because my father had recently replaced the alternator, we knew it was unlikely it needed replaced and figured the auto body shop was trying to take advantage of my father, who is elderly and doesn't know a lot about cars. In addition, the car has an out-of-State plate, so they likely assumed they could swindle him. Although the car is not a Volvo, we had it towed to Don Beyer in Falls Church. We own several Volvos and knew that Chris Prevatt would ensure we would get an honest opinion. Sure enough, Oliver checked the car, and it only needed the battery replaced. The car is now running great, and my father is taking it out of town on a trip this weekend. We are very grateful to Chris Prevatt and the Don Beyer team for being truthful and giving us a fair deal when our cars need repair. Unfortunately, at a time when many auto shops jump at the chance to make a buck by taking advantage of the perceived naivete of car owners, we know we can always trust Chris and the whole Don Beyer team. Lesson learned--always tow to Don Beyer.

Chris Prevatt

"After purchasing only new cars over the past 50 years, I..."

After purchasing only new cars over the past 50 years, I can say that without exception Yousef Alhooie is the best sales person I have ever worked with. His knowledge of the car, willingness to spend time explaining and demonstrating a car's features, and his friendly demeanor are all exceptional.

Yousef Alhooie

"We had great experience working with Don Beyer. Deborah..."

We had great experience working with Don Beyer. Deborah was our sales person, and was so great to work with. She located the car we wanted at good price, and the whole sales process was very easy. No pressure. I would highly recommend DB and working with Deborah.

Deborah

"Yousef Alhooie gave me a good price on the exact car that..."

Yousef Alhooie gave me a good price on the exact car that I wanted. He was extremely knowledgeable about the car and the car company generally.

Yousef Alhooie