Don Beyer Volvo

1231 W Broad St,
Falls Church, Virginia 22046
Don Beyer Volvo Info
About Don Beyer Volvo

Don Beyer Sr., a retired U. S. Army Colonel, founded Don Beyer Volvo in 1973. His philosophy of doing business was to take excellent care of each and every service and parts customer and new and used car sales would flow from it. 39 years and 32,500 plus Volvo sales later his approach to business continues to make Don Beyer Volvo a great place to buy & service your Volvo. Our goal is to make your Volvo buying experience one that is hassle free and ensures that you are completely satisfied. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about our New and Pre-Owned Inventory Online, set up a test drive, or Schedule a Service Appointment Online!

About Don Beyer Volvo

Volvo-S40-6spd-fun-to-drive!
12/18/2015

"Excellent Service from Advisor Thavery Hour and her team"

Very pleased with the quality of work and attention to detail the entire Don Beyer team consistently provides when servicing our two S40's. Latest service was routine 60,000 service for 2010 S40. Professional mechanics, available loaners, shuttle service, customer-focus are all traits I've experienced with DB since 2005. Vehicle safety and reliability are key for us, and we know that the entire DB team will perform to a high standard that directly contributes to our safety behind the wheel. Customer consideration/focus/care are two (of many) traits that Ms. Thavery Hour provides as our Service Advisor, and I greatly appreciate her attention to detail and accessibility (she even replies to emails on her DAY OFF) - always excellent customer service. Her great relationship with the service team (shop mechanics and manager) results in transparency and my direct access to the guys turning the wrench. Again, that results in a vehicle that we can trust to be safe and reliable. IMHO you get what you pay for these days. Loyal DB customer and Volvo owner since 2005.

Thavery Hour

OLDMAN
12/02/2015

"USUAL EXCELLENT SERVICE"

I ALWAYS EXPECT EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM JOHN SCHMIED, MY SERVICE AD ISOR, AND I ALWAYS RECEIVE EXCELLENT SERVICE. THAT IS ONE OF THE PRIMARY REASONS I KEEP BUYING VOLVOS AT DON BEYER.

JOHN SCHMIED

zbs123
11/23/2015

"Great first time experience"

Brought my C30 for oil change. Appointment was for 10 am and I was told it could be an hour to an hour and a half, it was done in 2 hours. They washed and vacuumed the car made it look great which I didn't expect. Also they checked the whole car over for anything that might be out of sorts. I feel like they care about their reputation and go out of their way to be courteous and not trying to rush you out. I'm going to keep going here for all of my maintenance.

Anthony Ngai

Bente
10/23/2015

"Visit for maintaince update."

My service visit in service department was very pleasant and everyone very pleasant. I look forward to many more years of good service. I love being able to bring my car and the courtesy ride home by Volvo.

Anthony Ngai

roberta1939
10/19/2015

"Top Service!"

Great service Service Professionals and always know work done is well done. Work done is explained as well as costs involved. I have stuck with Volvos due to service.

Ed F.
9/24/2015

"C70 Service"

I've been a customer of Don Beyer Volvo for 25 years. From sales to service, we have always received outstanding support. I would recommend them highly.

Thavery Huor

Bob
9/19/2015

"Very professional"

One year 10,00 mile service. First time back. except for the State Inspection which was not the same month as when purchased. thats all.

mcurtinjr
7/31/2015

"personal and comfortable"

Across the board, the team at Beyer Kia is just really, really good. We have a late model Volvo we've been getting serviced there and had a Sedona serviced there, although it was purchased from a different dealer before Beyer got in to the Kia business. This was our first purchasing experience with Beyer, and it was great. Omar was great on the sales end, Bobby stepped in for the financing piece and Basir packaged everything up nicely at the end. As Falls Church City residents, we've worn the Beyer Memorial Day t-shirts for years; we're happy now to be driving a car that came off their lot.

Omar. Bobby, Basir

Charlie
7/21/2015

"Great Service"

I have used Don Beyer Volvo since purchasing my first Volvo in 1998. They always provide excellent service. They are not the cheapest guys in town, but, you tend to get what you pay for.

Thoechst
6/13/2015

"They REALLY wanted me to be happy with Volvo!"

My sales rep and the manager treated both me and my wife wonderfully. I will definitely recommend this car and this dealership to my friends. I got the car I wanted in the timeframe I wanted. It was a great day cowrie ce overall.

Yousef Alhooie