Don Beyer Volvo

1231 W Broad St,
Falls Church, Virginia 22046
Don Beyer Volvo Info
About Don Beyer Volvo

Don Beyer Sr., a retired U. S. Army Colonel, founded Don Beyer Volvo in 1973. His philosophy of doing business was to take excellent care of each and every service and parts customer and new and used car sales would flow from it. 39 years and 32,500 plus Volvo sales later his approach to business continues to make Don Beyer Volvo a great place to buy & service your Volvo. Our goal is to make your Volvo buying experience one that is hassle free and ensures that you are completely satisfied. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about our New and Pre-Owned Inventory Online, set up a test drive, or Schedule a Service Appointment Online!

About Don Beyer Volvo

Carugu7
4/29/2016

" Well pleased"

All work accomplished on time Anne reasonably priced Everything requested completed and problems fixed as requested New tires are high quality Front end aligned and running smoothly Repairs on steering wheel well done

Will hurdle

mbp
4/22/2016

"Excellent 60,000 mile maintenance "

Very well organized operation, including the procedures for the loaner vehicle. John provided me with excellent updates. All aspects of my repair request were honored.

john Schmeid

pebert301
4/18/2016

"Don Beyer Volvo Always Treats Me Right"

I have been a Don Beyer Volvo customer for almost 10 years. I lived in Mannassas, VA when I bought my first Volvo from Don Beyer - Dulles, an S60. Loved that car, but wanted more cargo and hauling room so I traded for a V70 wagon at Don Beyer - Falls Church . Loved that car, too. Unfortunantely, the V70 met with an untimely accident, which led me to the XC70 I have now. Though I now live near Baltimore, I will drive back to Falls Church to have my XC70 serviced and maintained. I have had a couple of service advisors at Falls Church over the years, and they have never steered me wrong. They do not push additional services, but they do make recommendations, and I decide when or if I'll go with the recommendation - no hard sell. These guys are great. If you're in the market for a Volvo, Don Beyer Volvo is the place you should go.

Will Hurdle, John Schmied, Yolanda Archiniega

AFers87
4/12/2016

"Service CondUcted"

Great Service and great customer service. Very honest and helpful thought the entire process. I had a lot needed on the car. They found all the issues and my car is like new again.

Gene

Diane
4/09/2016

"Excellent & prompt service from John Schmied!"

I am very pleased with my recent visit to Don Beyer Volvo! Everything was done very promptly! John Schmied thoroughly explained the issue with one tire. Check in/out was quick & easy! And my car shined when I pick it up! Very pleased!

John Schmied

Lovevolvos
3/30/2016

"Great service!"

Friendly and efficient service from Anthony. Always a pleasure.. I came in for an emissions test for the renewal of my vehicle registration and to replace the fuse for my charger.

Anthony

Mark Stoffel
3/29/2016

"Pain-Free, Yet Thorough"

DBV took me promptly at my appt time, and the process was smooth from start to finish. The techs identified items requiring my attention, and Will Hurdle and I discussed their relative priority to determine what could be safely deferred. Car sparkled like always when I picked it up...

Will Hurdle

Volvo-S40-6spd-fun-to-drive!
12/18/2015

"Excellent Service from Advisor Thavery Hour and her team"

Very pleased with the quality of work and attention to detail the entire Don Beyer team consistently provides when servicing our two S40's. Latest service was routine 60,000 service for 2010 S40. Professional mechanics, available loaners, shuttle service, customer-focus are all traits I've experienced with DB since 2005. Vehicle safety and reliability are key for us, and we know that the entire DB team will perform to a high standard that directly contributes to our safety behind the wheel. Customer consideration/focus/care are two (of many) traits that Ms. Thavery Hour provides as our Service Advisor, and I greatly appreciate her attention to detail and accessibility (she even replies to emails on her DAY OFF) - always excellent customer service. Her great relationship with the service team (shop mechanics and manager) results in transparency and my direct access to the guys turning the wrench. Again, that results in a vehicle that we can trust to be safe and reliable. IMHO you get what you pay for these days. Loyal DB customer and Volvo owner since 2005.

Thavery Hour

OLDMAN
12/02/2015

"USUAL EXCELLENT SERVICE"

I ALWAYS EXPECT EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM JOHN SCHMIED, MY SERVICE AD ISOR, AND I ALWAYS RECEIVE EXCELLENT SERVICE. THAT IS ONE OF THE PRIMARY REASONS I KEEP BUYING VOLVOS AT DON BEYER.

JOHN SCHMIED

zbs123
11/23/2015

"Great first time experience"

Brought my C30 for oil change. Appointment was for 10 am and I was told it could be an hour to an hour and a half, it was done in 2 hours. They washed and vacuumed the car made it look great which I didn't expect. Also they checked the whole car over for anything that might be out of sorts. I feel like they care about their reputation and go out of their way to be courteous and not trying to rush you out. I'm going to keep going here for all of my maintenance.

Anthony Ngai