Don Beyer Volvo

1231 W Broad St,
Falls Church, Virginia 22046
Don Beyer Volvo Info
About Don Beyer Volvo

Don Beyer Sr., a retired U. S. Army Colonel, founded Don Beyer Volvo in 1973. His philosophy of doing business was to take excellent care of each and every service and parts customer and new and used car sales would flow from it. 39 years and 32,500 plus Volvo sales later his approach to business continues to make Don Beyer Volvo a great place to buy & service your Volvo. Our goal is to make your Volvo buying experience one that is hassle free and ensures that you are completely satisfied. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about our New and Pre-Owned Inventory Online, set up a test drive, or Schedule a Service Appointment Online!

About Don Beyer Volvo

jtcnaples@gmail.com
1/27/2015

"Volvo Service January 2015"

Outstanding and prompt service. Worth the distance! Will led a troubleshooting event and when he didn't not come up with a definite cause, he did not push a parts replacement solution.

Will

claireliz2015
1/20/2015

"Courteous and Professional"

A very professional dealership that wants to make the customer happy. They stand behind the brand and treat customers with respect. Very pleasant experience with our 2nd purchase from Don Beyer Volvo Falls Church.

Yousef, Thavery & Kevin

myVolvo
1/07/2015

"First year checkup of my XC70"

Gene at Don Beyer has been my service representative for more than ten years. He reminded me a few weeks ago that my new wagon was due for a check up. Since I travel often, Gene was able to fit my visit between two trips, in and out in less than two hours. Gene is professional, friendly and trustworthy. I keep on returning to Don Beyer Volvo on the basis of the excellent service they deliver, and the care and professionalism of the service representatives.

Gene

Carolington
1/02/2015

"MY THIRD XC60 WITH DON BEYER VOLVO"

I originally purchased a Volvo XC60 in 2010 through the European Delivery Program. It was such a great experience, I did it again in 2012! As technologies have greatly improved with the XC60 and Sensus Connect, I decided to go for the 2015.5 R-Design during your end of year promotion. Deborah Micocci was great! She answered all of my questions during the test drive and located a new XC60 R-Design that met my specifications at your Dulles location. It took just one day to bring it in and within hours, it was mine! The Don Beyer Falls Church Team is the best. I am really enjoying my new car. Thank you!

Deborah Micocci

mrjn34
12/18/2014

"Can do, Will do"

Willing to go the extra mile, focussed on one customer at a time. What I really appreciated was the discussion on how the new features work and although some concerns could not be recreated at this time, DB stands behind me and I shouldn't hesitate to re=engage as needed.

Thavery

Motyson
9/02/2014

"Discrimination"

I left Don Beyer Volvo feeling very disrespected and discriminated against. I am a young African American Woman. My bank sent an approval letter to the dealership, but I was told I couldn't take the car until I brought my full down payment. This confused three of the salesmen (whom were of different ethnicities) as they see many Caucasian customers leave with their new car in this same circumstance, without leaving a full down payment. The next insult was when "Kevin Buehler", the Finance Manager, told me that MY cash would not be accepted and I would need to bring a "cashiers check" for my full down payment amount. Once I confirmed with the same three sales agents that they absolutely accept cash and personal checks, I realized that I was being singled out for some reason. I absolutely dislike anyone saying they feel discriminated against without a valid situation to prove that strong accusation. This situation certainly makes me realize how unfortunate the world is to still have this sort of ignorant and hateful energy still existent. After sending a letter to 2 owners and the General Manager, they passed my situation on to Michael Beyer who called with a very insincere "I'm sorry" and then dead silence. I am unsure why the Beyer family accepts and allows this despicable behavior at the Don Beyer dealership. I will certainly be spreading the word online to keep others from feeling the hurt and disrespect that I felt. What should have been an awesomely rewarding experience, turned into a sadly unfortunate situation.

Kevin Buehler

tgf31
5/16/2014

"Beware: Incompetent and Unreliable"

I have been servicing my Kia Sedona Minivan at Don Beyer for 4+ years and still have broken side mirrors and a broken passenger-side sliding door. I have been extremely patient because they always say the right things, but at the end of the day if you can not fix a vehicle you can not be considered a first-rate service center. There is no communication between various departments (mechanics, service representatives, loaner car department) and the consumer pays for that dearly (pun intended). They are extremely condescending and patronizing…not sure if it is because I am female, but if I say something is broken and show video, take me for my word. Their response is if they can not reproduce problem in the shop, there is no problem. And defective side mirrors are not thought to be a priority as I was told "it is not dangerous. And if you need to adjust them, just push them manually." How is that an appropriate response? I really have enjoyed the Kia minivan and am in the market for a new car. Unfortunately I will not be purchasing another Sedona because I can not subject myself to another 4+ years of this "service". And as for Corporate's response to just go to another dealership, why should the consumer now be the one to travel extra miles and be further inconvenience because the closer dealership in inadequate? I do sincerely hope that Beyer Kia is help accountable for their poor overall customer service.

Gene, Chris, Shwan, Cesar

Alouette_22
12/22/2013

"We were in the market to purchase a car, after our..."

We were in the market to purchase a car, after our vehicle was totalled in an accident. Our Subaru Forrester served us very well (I walked away from a rollover accident!) but I was determined after this experience for our next car to be among the safest and most reliable on the road - Volvo. But we are also saving up for expenses, so we wanted to get a used one. Charles Haddon at Don Beyer Volvo was extremely personable, professional and honest - he is a man of utmost character and integrity. He took great pains to describe everything, and answered all of our questions, making sure to keep lines of communication open. If he didn't know something, he was honest enough to say so; and hard-working enough to research and find the answer. Everyone at the dealership treated us with respect and professionalism. I cannot recommend this dealership highly enough, especially if you appreciate honesty and transparency in a business relationship. Should you decide to purchase a vehicle from them, they will take very good care of you.

Charles Haddon

goji
6/10/2013

"I did an all cash transaction because I needed my title..."

I did an all cash transaction because I needed my title quick for export. The sales person was quiet new but did his best. His manager was short in his remarks. He lied about when the title of the vehicle would be received. Later phone call inquiries resulted in some terrible experiences.They lied only to close my transaction. My experience was that of being dumped in voicemails. I was lied to. As a result my early payment for the shipment of the car was almost lost, and booking for export was disrupted due to wrong information by this dealer and employees. Different people will come on the phone and lie the more. One of the employees who noted that he had been working there for more than years came on the phone and told me that my tag arrived that day, whereas I was inquiring about a title. It was as if they were not listening to the customer's concerns. I will never ue this dealer ever. I will not advise any firend or family to purchase a car from them. These are a bunch of liars

Joey-manager, pinto, denton, etc

s2ks2k
4/23/2013

"I had a great experience at this dealership up until the..."

I had a great experience at this dealership up until the point that I had to work with their finance manager, Gabriel Broad. He acts pompous and outright lies about other loan options in order to get you to select his. All dealers do this, however, he does it in a condescending way. When the transaction was complete and I waited for my sales guy to finish with another customer, he just sat there and made a personal phone call in front of me - not suggesting to me that I could wait at another desk for my salesperson. It is a shame that this dealership hired such an amateur to work there and ruin a good car buying experience.

Gabriel Broad