Don Beyer Volvo

1231 W Broad St,
Falls Church, Virginia 22046
Don Beyer Volvo Info
About Don Beyer Volvo

Don Beyer Sr., a retired U. S. Army Colonel, founded Don Beyer Volvo in 1973. His philosophy of doing business was to take excellent care of each and every service and parts customer and new and used car sales would flow from it. 39 years and 32,500 plus Volvo sales later his approach to business continues to make Don Beyer Volvo a great place to buy & service your Volvo. Our goal is to make your Volvo buying experience one that is hassle free and ensures that you are completely satisfied. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about our New and Pre-Owned Inventory Online, set up a test drive, or Schedule a Service Appointment Online!

About Don Beyer Volvo

mcurtinjr
7/31/2015

"personal and comfortable"

Across the board, the team at Beyer Kia is just really, really good. We have a late model Volvo we've been getting serviced there and had a Sedona serviced there, although it was purchased from a different dealer before Beyer got in to the Kia business. This was our first purchasing experience with Beyer, and it was great. Omar was great on the sales end, Bobby stepped in for the financing piece and Basir packaged everything up nicely at the end. As Falls Church City residents, we've worn the Beyer Memorial Day t-shirts for years; we're happy now to be driving a car that came off their lot.

Omar. Bobby, Basir

Charlie
7/21/2015

"Great Service"

I have used Don Beyer Volvo since purchasing my first Volvo in 1998. They always provide excellent service. They are not the cheapest guys in town, but, you tend to get what you pay for.

Will Hurdle

Thoechst
6/13/2015

"They REALLY wanted me to be happy with Volvo!"

My sales rep and the manager treated both me and my wife wonderfully. I will definitely recommend this car and this dealership to my friends. I got the car I wanted in the timeframe I wanted. It was a great day cowrie ce overall.

Yousef Alhooie

fredt
5/25/2015

"XC 60 Bluetooth"

Our 2012 XC 60 developed issues with the Bluetooth connection to smart phones, Don Beyer service updated the Bluetooth system; unfortunately when we drove the car home, no smart phone could connect to the updated system at all. The service department checked out our complaint, confirmed that our complaint was accurate, recalibrated the system within 24 hours, and, voila! Our Bluetooth connects perfectly to our smart phones and all works well! Thanks Don Beyer!

Gene Sladkin

Volvo Service
5/25/2015

"Pleasant, finished the job in a timely fashion."

Basically a walk-in for the VA safety inspection which was performed. Also updated the software and did the annual maintenance checkup. car seems to run fine.

Do not remember. Sorry.

KT Wilder
5/19/2015

"The Best of the best...."

I knew nothing about Don Beyer Volvo before driving into the lot but it was so easy and such a pleasant experience . I had a car in mind but wasn't quite sure what it was. Deborah Micocci took such good care of me and I could not be happier with my new Volvo. What a ride! I will recommend Don Beyer Volvo to my friends and family and will absolutely return for my next auto purchase.

Deborah Micocci

John Wilson
4/29/2015

"electrical problem - dead battery"

My car would not start. I was able to jump it and Chris said to bring it in immediately. They took it right in and quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem, as well as catching the need for a safety inspection. I had the car back in a few hours.

Chris Prevatt

Jazzylu
4/20/2015

"The staff at Don Beyer delivers outstanding customer service"

I applaud the customer service at Don Beyer Volvo. I tell my friends that the customer service is outstanding. I am always happy to see the staff, Kevin, Gene, etc. because they are always upbeat and caring. However, I am always sad to get the bill because of the cost of maintaining my 1997 Volvo especially at a dealership. I think that life long Volvo customers (already owned another volvo until I bought the '97 at Don Beyer) should receive some sort of discount on service. Isn't your slogan "Volvo for Life"? I was so very sorry to learn of Cesar's passing. He was one of the reasons I went to Don Beyer all these years to get my car serviced. I cried when I learned he died. He was with me during my 1980 Volvo, one husband, two boyfriends, and my 1997 Volvo. He was my friend.and it is such a loss and a void for all of us.

Kevin

VolvoLover
4/17/2015

"Simple process"

Nice that there is no price haggling: the listed price is what you get - that can be a real drag at other dealerships. Also nice that trade is a separate transaction so it doesn't cloud the purchase process.

Yousef

old man with old volvo
4/15/2015

"Takin' Care of my old Volvo"

Bought my 1990 240 DL wagon from Don Beyer and have had it faithfully serviced there for 25 years. Mileage approaching 350K miles. It's a testament to the quality and dedication of a long list of service advisors and mechanics over the years to include today's team of Will Hurdle and Matt. Many thx and anticipating many more miles.

Will Hurdle, Matt