Don Beyer Volvo

1231 W Broad St,
Falls Church, Virginia 22046
Don Beyer Volvo Info
About Don Beyer Volvo

Don Beyer Sr., a retired U. S. Army Colonel, founded Don Beyer Volvo in 1973. His philosophy of doing business was to take excellent care of each and every service and parts customer and new and used car sales would flow from it. 39 years and 32,500 plus Volvo sales later his approach to business continues to make Don Beyer Volvo a great place to buy & service your Volvo. Our goal is to make your Volvo buying experience one that is hassle free and ensures that you are completely satisfied. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about our New and Pre-Owned Inventory Online, set up a test drive, or Schedule a Service Appointment Online!

About Don Beyer Volvo

Jazzylu
4/20/2015

"The staff at Don Beyer delivers outstanding customer service"

I applaud the customer service at Don Beyer Volvo. I tell my friends that the customer service is outstanding. I am always happy to see the staff, Kevin, Gene, etc. because they are always upbeat and caring. However, I am always sad to get the bill because of the cost of maintaining my 1997 Volvo especially at a dealership. I think that life long Volvo customers (already owned another volvo until I bought the '97 at Don Beyer) should receive some sort of discount on service. Isn't your slogan "Volvo for Life"? I was so very sorry to learn of Cesar's passing. He was one of the reasons I went to Don Beyer all these years to get my car serviced. I cried when I learned he died. He was with me during my 1980 Volvo, one husband, two boyfriends, and my 1997 Volvo. He was my friend.and it is such a loss and a void for all of us.

Kevin

VolvoLover
4/17/2015

"Simple process"

Nice that there is no price haggling: the listed price is what you get - that can be a real drag at other dealerships. Also nice that trade is a separate transaction so it doesn't cloud the purchase process.

Yousef

old man with old volvo
4/15/2015

"Takin' Care of my old Volvo"

Bought my 1990 240 DL wagon from Don Beyer and have had it faithfully serviced there for 25 years. Mileage approaching 350K miles. It's a testament to the quality and dedication of a long list of service advisors and mechanics over the years to include today's team of Will Hurdle and Matt. Many thx and anticipating many more miles.

Will Hurdle, Matt

Volvo for life
4/14/2015

"Team effort to keep my S80 running like new"

My service advocate was with another Volvo owner when I showed up for my service appointment. One of his colleagues asked if he could get me started. That's a real team effort! Go Team Don Beyer! Go Volvo! Go Nats!

John, colleague of John

Pam
3/24/2015

"Outstanding"

This visit was the far the best overall experience ever at Don Byer. Before then I had considered switching dealership for service, but this visit made up for all the others. The service advisor was respectful and considerate and actually listened when I explained something I wanted checked. Also, my last few visits took more than 2.5 hours each time. In contrast, this visit was quick and another service person even came into the waiting room to explain what work was done and how much longer I had to wait. The customer service delivered by two individuals was outstanding. Also, even the check out experience was more pleasant.

Dont remember

Jeanie Odenthal
3/23/2015

"Warranty visit for my V70"

This was our first visit with Gene as our service representative, since Chris moved over to KIA. All Warranty work was done above and beyond our expectations. We were kept advised as to the work being done, and provided with options. Definitely made us feel as if we were part of the team. The car was returned to us in far better condition than we left it in, including a much appreciated wash of all the road chemicals left from a difficult winter.

Gene

jtcnaples@gmail.com
1/27/2015

"Volvo Service January 2015"

Outstanding and prompt service. Worth the distance! Will led a troubleshooting event and when he didn't not come up with a definite cause, he did not push a parts replacement solution.

Will

claireliz2015
1/20/2015

"Courteous and Professional"

A very professional dealership that wants to make the customer happy. They stand behind the brand and treat customers with respect. Very pleasant experience with our 2nd purchase from Don Beyer Volvo Falls Church.

Yousef, Thavery & Kevin

myVolvo
1/07/2015

"First year checkup of my XC70"

Gene at Don Beyer has been my service representative for more than ten years. He reminded me a few weeks ago that my new wagon was due for a check up. Since I travel often, Gene was able to fit my visit between two trips, in and out in less than two hours. Gene is professional, friendly and trustworthy. I keep on returning to Don Beyer Volvo on the basis of the excellent service they deliver, and the care and professionalism of the service representatives.

Gene

Carolington
1/02/2015

"MY THIRD XC60 WITH DON BEYER VOLVO"

I originally purchased a Volvo XC60 in 2010 through the European Delivery Program. It was such a great experience, I did it again in 2012! As technologies have greatly improved with the XC60 and Sensus Connect, I decided to go for the 2015.5 R-Design during your end of year promotion. Deborah Micocci was great! She answered all of my questions during the test drive and located a new XC60 R-Design that met my specifications at your Dulles location. It took just one day to bring it in and within hours, it was mine! The Don Beyer Falls Church Team is the best. I am really enjoying my new car. Thank you!

Deborah Micocci