Don Beyer Volvo

1231 W Broad St,
Falls Church, Virginia 22046
Don Beyer Volvo Info
About Don Beyer Volvo

Don Beyer Sr., a retired U. S. Army Colonel, founded Don Beyer Volvo in 1973. His philosophy of doing business was to take excellent care of each and every service and parts customer and new and used car sales would flow from it. 39 years and 32,500 plus Volvo sales later his approach to business continues to make Don Beyer Volvo a great place to buy & service your Volvo. Our goal is to make your Volvo buying experience one that is hassle free and ensures that you are completely satisfied. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about our New and Pre-Owned Inventory Online, set up a test drive, or Schedule a Service Appointment Online!

About Don Beyer Volvo

RickB
9/16/2016

"visit to Don Beyer's"

John Schmeid is smooth and precise on the front end of appointments for service and Sherwin and his team make it happen in the shop with speed and accuracy. I view maintenance for our pair of Volvos at Don Beyer with an expectation high quality every time. Richard Torres is an excellent manager of the service operation and is always available for questions. Having a team this good makes a service visit to Don Beyer the best it can be.

John Schmeid, Sherwin Javier, Richard Torres

dasva
8/16/2016

"Great Service!"

I scheduled the 20,000 mile service for my Volvo C70 online and was able to get in within a couple of days. The service was completed quickly and carefully. John noticed that my state inspection was also due at that time and took care of it free of charge! The car was returned to me washed and vacuumed. Friendly, efficient service!

John Schmied

XC-90 gal
5/20/2016

"Excellent service"

Ten years of good service for my XC-90. Solved the check engine light and repaired the problem. The loaner car is a great benefit.

Will

Don Beyer Volvo responded to this review

June 15, 2016

Thanks for the review! Here's to ten more years. I'll pass on the kind words to Will, your service advisor. All the best, Jon Holl, General Manager

nedders
5/11/2016

"Excellent Service!"

They accomplished the work in a timely manner and communicated with me the entire way. Thavery kept me up to date throughout the process. Very happy.

Thavery

Don Beyer Volvo responded to this review

June 15, 2016

Thank you for the feedback, nedders! Glad Thavery handled everything smoothly. Hope to see you at your next service! Jon Holl, General Manager

kdconnor421
5/11/2016

"VOLVO For Life"

Another outstanding experience with Yousef, just bought our 3rd Volvo from Yousef at Don Beyer Volvo in Falls Church -- we are definitely Volvo for life!!!

Yousef

Lovemycar
5/08/2016

"Throttle Housing and Connector Replaced"

Based on the age of my beloved Volvo S-80, rapid acceleration had become sluggish and unreliable. Volvo staff explained my problem and solved it.

John Schmied

Carugu7
4/29/2016

" Well pleased"

All work accomplished on time Anne reasonably priced Everything requested completed and problems fixed as requested New tires are high quality Front end aligned and running smoothly Repairs on steering wheel well done

Will hurdle

mbp
4/22/2016

"Excellent 60,000 mile maintenance "

Very well organized operation, including the procedures for the loaner vehicle. John provided me with excellent updates. All aspects of my repair request were honored.

john Schmeid

pebert301
4/18/2016

"Don Beyer Volvo Always Treats Me Right"

I have been a Don Beyer Volvo customer for almost 10 years. I lived in Mannassas, VA when I bought my first Volvo from Don Beyer - Dulles, an S60. Loved that car, but wanted more cargo and hauling room so I traded for a V70 wagon at Don Beyer - Falls Church . Loved that car, too. Unfortunantely, the V70 met with an untimely accident, which led me to the XC70 I have now. Though I now live near Baltimore, I will drive back to Falls Church to have my XC70 serviced and maintained. I have had a couple of service advisors at Falls Church over the years, and they have never steered me wrong. They do not push additional services, but they do make recommendations, and I decide when or if I'll go with the recommendation - no hard sell. These guys are great. If you're in the market for a Volvo, Don Beyer Volvo is the place you should go.

Will Hurdle, John Schmied, Yolanda Archiniega

AFers87
4/12/2016

"Service CondUcted"

Great Service and great customer service. Very honest and helpful thought the entire process. I had a lot needed on the car. They found all the issues and my car is like new again.

Gene