Don McGill Toyota of Katy

Makes: Scion|Service Center|Toyota

Don McGill Toyota of Katy
Don McGill Toyota of Katy Info
About Don McGill Toyota of Katy

Don McGill Toyota of Katy offers a full line of Toyota vehicles to suit your needs. We're located in Katy, TX just west of Houston. From Avalons to Camrys to Tacoma and Tundra Trucks, we have the vehicle for you. Don McGill Toyota of Katy strives to set the standard for how all car dealerships should treat their customers. This is precisely the reason why Don McGill was awarded the Toyota President's Award for 2011. We've created a Customer Loyalty Program that rewards customers for vehicle purchases and all maintenance or service work. There is even an onsite diner called the Black Sea Bistro, which allows customers to grab a bite to eat while waiting for their vehicle to be serviced.

About Don McGill Toyota of Katy

"i will never come back here again...we have been getting..."

i will never come back here again...we have been getting the run around since Jan when i was put in my car....yes robbie and scott have done everything to keep me and my family in but we feel we have now been lied to....promises were made and not kept....we do not know who is lying to us but i am about to be without a car and no way to take my kids to and from.school and to the doctors....we have been told one thing and then another happens...i will never go back there

Robbie and Scott

"Courtney was very helpful in understanding our new car..."

Courtney was very helpful in understanding our new car needs. Because of this, he proposed that we consider a new 2012 model which had a significantly discounted price. It was just what we were looking for. Courtney was very polite and respectful of our time. He led us through the purchasing process without any problems. Overall, it was a very positive experience.

Courtney Gillings

"Robbie Vetter andGeneral Manager Mike Hartmann walked me..."

Robbie Vetter andGeneral Manager Mike Hartmann walked me through the buying process from A-Z. First time I ever financed a car, and I am very happy with the outcome. My wife and I felt very comfortable trusting the staff and the overall service. I would recommend asking for Robbie Vetter if you are looking to buy a car. Say hi to Mike Hartmann (GM) as well, he is very open to meeting the customers. I highly recommend buying from Don Mcgill Toyota of Katy, thanks Robbie and Mike!!!!!

Robbie Vetter

"It was a great experince, took a test drive on the truck..."

It was a great experince, took a test drive on the truck that i was interested in. And got the best price for it, overall it was a great experince and a great salesman.

James Logan

"we had a great experience at this dealership and we..."

we had a great experience at this dealership and we allways do this is our 3rd car from don mcgill. its the only one i bought from fez he was very good with his job.

fez

"This is our 5th Toyota but our first from McGill. James..."

This is our 5th Toyota but our first from McGill. James Logan made this a great experience. From the first email he was great! Everyone at the dealership was very helpful. I would never think of going anywhere else. James made sure we got exactly what we wanted and at a good price. No high pressure at all! This was the best new car experience we have ever had.

James Logan

"Buck was very attentive and made the car buying..."

Buck was very attentive and made the car buying experience very quick and easy. He located the car I wanted and provided a fair price without having to haggle over the price, also the trade-in experience was also quick and seemless. Buck also took the time to show me all the features of the car I was purchasing.

Buck Diers

"We went to Don Mcgill Toyota to get a new Toyota Tundra..."

We went to Don Mcgill Toyota to get a new Toyota Tundra 2013, we were welcomed by David Adeboye and he did his best to get us the truck we needed and was very patience with us while we took the tiem to see sevral of them before we took our decission on the one we eventually bougth. I like to say that I am impressed with his patience as it was a busy day at the delearship and he could have left us for another customer. Thank you David for the wonderful service you gave. I am a repeat customer and this is a best dealership ever.

David Adeboye

"I am very impress with the level of coustomer services..."

I am very impress with the level of coustomer services deliver by this employee he make my transaction of buying a car simple and easy i will definely recomend this dealer over any other one just simple because of employees like the gentlemen the help me and my family again his name is Arioc Borjas and Leslie Soto also very helpfull both of this employees shoul be reconize by upper management My name is jose connell but a 2011 toyota camery

Arioc Borjas

"I am a return customer to this location. This was my..."

I am a return customer to this location. This was my second purchase, this time for a new vehicle. I did't want to spend the entire day like most places. I went, looked around, test drove and was out the door within 3.5 hours from start to finish. We did have an issue with a small scratch or two not being able to be taken care of without pulling the door but Si Nguyen, my salesman, was able to pacify the issue and everyone (including my husband) is very pleased with the transaction. We will be back again! Thanks Si!

Si Nguyen