Don McGill Toyota of Katy

21555 Katy Freeway,
Katy, Texas 77450
Don McGill Toyota of Katy Info
About Don McGill Toyota of Katy

Don McGill Toyota of Katy offers a full line of Toyota vehicles to suit your needs. We're located in Katy, TX just west of Houston. From Avalons to Camrys to Tacoma and Tundra Trucks, we have the vehicle for you. Don McGill Toyota of Katy strives to set the standard for how all car dealerships should treat their customers. This is precisely the reason why Don McGill was awarded the Toyota President's Award for 2011. We've created a Customer Loyalty Program that rewards customers for vehicle purchases and all maintenance or service work. There is even an onsite diner called the Black Sea Bistro, which allows customers to grab a bite to eat while waiting for their vehicle to be serviced.

About Don McGill Toyota of Katy

Karie
1/21/2015

"Really enjoyed our vehicle buying process"

We just bought a used FJ cruiser from Shelby Allen at this location. Shelby was great - no pressure but very informative and helpful. We had seen the vehicle online but were about four hours away. Shelby took additional photos for me and emailed them to me. He was very prompt in answering all the questions that I had. He also worked with me on the price so that when we arrived and saw that the vehicle was as wonderful as it looked to be, we weren't waiting around to haggle over price. We had never bought a used vehicle before and were very nervous about the whole process. It turned out to be a great experience. thanks!

Shelby Allen

old coach
1/16/2015

"Experience was awesome!"

We worked with 'AJ' Arojo and Brandon Sine. These guys were great. They really made us feel at home and like we had known each other for years. They really know how to treat customers. They didn't push us at all ... they simply answered all our questions, gave us some great insight, made us a great deal, and we walked out of there with a new car.

Ife 'AJ' Arojo

Jalalras1979
1/16/2015

"From the Aburas Family outstanding !!"

I just bought a 2012 Prius three lift back from Don McGill three months ago, excellent car but I needed more power. So I decided to see if I can trade it in back. My wife had also just bought a 2013 sequoia from them . Our fears was loosing a lot of money since I had just got the car from them. The Sales person Daroius welcomed us back and took care of us. He advised me in a excellent 2014 Scion tC . Todd the sales manager gave me an outstanding price in the Prius which I barely lost some money in it , not only that but gave us also a steal deal on the 2014 Scion tC. After words we went to Chino the finance manager. He fought again for a great apr rate. I can only summarize my words in one thing the family of Don McGill are people that care about people , they are family and I can trust anyone from that dealership . You are treated world class service period . Thanks again.

Todd, Darious , chino

Susy Sanders
1/14/2015

"Difficult Deal? No Problem!"

I needed to trade in 2 older cars to buy 2 slightly used cars. Met with Adam on a Saturday night and he quickly found 2 cars that met our needs. Finance was able to get the deals we needed and everything was explained and very open. Adam even connected our phones to the car's Bluetooth before we left! Great experience, highly recommend this dealership and sales person.

Adam Garrett (sales) 713-817-7044; Tom Nguyen (finance)

Anna Sheraz
1/14/2015

"Poor Customer Service"

I traded in my car on the 4th of December, they got a 10 day pay off. My car payment was due on the 14th. No payment was made. So I called the dealership, they asked me to go ahead and make a payment, and once they payoff, I will get a refund from the bank. Its has now been a month and 10 days, its the 14th of January now and still the car has not been paid off. I have to continue making payments on a car that I've sold over a month back so it wont affect my credit. I keep calling them and they say they'll call back but noone calls back. I am a very patient person but I do expect atleast some communication. The dealership has failed miserably to provide decent customer service. I have bought 3 cars from this dealership but I don't think I'll be doing business here again ever.

Michael

TCB24/7
1/10/2015

""Pleasant to work with""

Hey Guys, I received excellent service (not pushy) which usually causes me to walk out of dealerships, great price and an excellent buy on my Tundra. Shelby "GT" Allen is a great person to work with. Do not hesitate to tell him what you want, he will make it happen. Thanks GT for putting off your family's move to accommodate my schedule. I will be back for the wife's Rav4. Andy H.

Shelby Allen

HOLLYBELL
1/02/2015

"INITALLY GREAT, BUT THEN TURNED INTO A BIG HEADACHE"

i have mixed feelings about this place. when i went there, i had a GREAT experience with the sales manager. he was so helpful and even offered us candy, coffee, etc when we got there. he had the minor chips on the paint of the car touched up before we left, had the car fueled up, and even knocked some of the price off the already super low price of the car that i wanted. his name is Ed Salazar and he's amazing. but after i got my car, the finance and title dept dropped the ball majorly! i emailed them my insurance paperwork two weeks after i bought my car, at which point they are suppose to send you your license plate and registration in the mail. when i emailed the insurance paperwork to them, i received confirmation from someone in the finance dept that it was received and that they would get it to the right person. well, after waiting around for about 4 weeks with still not receiving it, i started to get worried being that my temporary plates are only good for 60 days. (it has now been 7 weeks and i still don't have my plates and registration, by the way!) i spole to someone in the title dept (Anita Fisher) when i called and she told me they were still waiting on the insurance paperwork. what??! i said i emailed all of that 4 weeks ago to a Ms. Karen Lopez. Ms. Anita Fisher told me that she would call in my plates to overnight them and that i would have them tuesday. well, i never received them tuesday so i called at the end of that week and spoke to Ms. Anita Fisher again and she was EXTREMELY RUDE and kept interrupting me, using my name repeatedly and talking to me like a child, and when i told her i was going to speak to a manger she said "that's fine, which one?" as if she was not worried whatsoever about how upset a customer was. she passed the blame onto the DMV and said they were closed (which they were not because it was not a holiday on the day she said they were closed) instead of apologizing. also, instead of calling me that week to let me know that there was going to be a delay for whatever reason with me getting my plate and that i would in fact not be getting it on tuesday, she did not notify me at all and then acted like i was inconveniencing her when i called to inquire about them yet again. it would have been nice to at least get a call from her to tell me that i would not be receiving them on the day that she initally stated. my thoughts are that she forgot to put the request in completely and is just trying to cover herself by passing blame or lying about the place being closed. i finally spoke to a manager and he told me i will be receiving my plates and registration next tuesday or wednesday. let's see if that actually happens. so, it's hard to rate this dealership because Mr. Ed Salazar was so great but Ms. Anita Fisher was one of the rudest people in customer service that i've ever had the displeasure of dealing with.

anita fisher

txtrade
12/24/2014

"Excellent"

Jim Davis made buying a car a nice experience. He was courteous, professional and easy to work with. Thank you , Jim, we love our new Highlander. Larry Craft

Jim Davis

zakiyyah
12/19/2014

"Recent visit to the Body Shop"

You guys are amazing. From the time I dropped my car to pick up you treated me like the most important person. I appreciate the honest updates on my car both via text and phone calls. I really appreciate you finishing the car exactly when expected down to the hour and the smooth pick up process (and drop off of the rental) was wonderful. I have never been treated with such warmth and it really made me wish you were my primary dealership. Thanks Robbie from the body shop estimate team and Jorge from Enterprise for making my experience great! And thank you to the receptionists who also kept me up to speed at any given time. My car looks like new and I was so pleased to see that that interior was also cleaned with care! .

Robbie, Jorge(Enterprise)

Jorge E. Gutierrez
12/18/2014

"Great Service, Great prices"

My wife and I recently purchased a car here and we were extremely happy with our experience. Jim Davis really made our experience a breeze. The price of the vehicle was excellent. The service was amazing. We walked in skeptical and walked out delighted. The detail to customer service is unbelievable. The finance department was really fast. We were in and out in 30 minutes. Tom Nguyen did our paper work Thank you Jim Davis, Tom Nguyen and thank you Don McGill Toyota.

Jim Davis, Tom Nguyen