Don McGill Toyota of Katy

21555 Katy Freeway,
Katy, Texas 77450
Don McGill Toyota of Katy Info
About Don McGill Toyota of Katy

Don McGill Toyota of Katy offers a full line of Toyota vehicles to suit your needs. We're located in Katy, TX just west of Houston. From Avalons to Camrys to Tacoma and Tundra Trucks, we have the vehicle for you. Don McGill Toyota of Katy strives to set the standard for how all car dealerships should treat their customers. This is precisely the reason why Don McGill was awarded the Toyota President's Award for 2011. We've created a Customer Loyalty Program that rewards customers for vehicle purchases and all maintenance or service work. There is even an onsite diner called the Black Sea Bistro, which allows customers to grab a bite to eat while waiting for their vehicle to be serviced.

About Don McGill Toyota of Katy

lystanley
12/15/2014

"Great Dealership, Great Salesman!"

I'd been looking for a new SUV for several months but finding nothing with decent mileage and price. I found my Sequoia online and within less than 2 hrs. it was in my driveway! My salesman, Jim Davis was always one step ahead, making sure everything went smoothly. I have never felt so good about a car buying experience! I will stick with Don McGill for my future purchases because of the professional way the whole dealership did business.

Jim Davis, nice Man in Finance

bobbyd15
12/12/2014

"Great experience"

We purchased 2 new Scion Xb's to add to our company fleet. The whole experience was awesome! I am an extremely busy business owner and Mr. Jim Davis did a fantastic job working the deal with me via, email, text and phone. The gentleman understood how to work around my schedule. Also, the dealership over was not high-pressure sales, which I truly appreciate. They were there ready to assist, but did not attack me like vultures. I would recommend this dealership and Jim Davis to anyone looking for this make.

Jim Davis

scherry05
12/01/2014

"Great Dealership"

My salesman Marlon was great to work with. He was very patient and helpful in assisting me with narrowing down my selection. Once I decided on my car the process was very easy and quite fast. They gave me a great price with a low interest rate and my payment is exactly where I wanted it to be. I would highly recommend visiting this dealer if you are in the market for a new or used Toyota!

Marlon Forero

tyoung86
11/21/2014

"adam garrett"

He helped me achieve the unachievable. He was attentive and patient and answered all my questions and met expectations. True car salesman gave me more for my money

adam garrett

D Wikowsky
11/21/2014

"Awesome Experience"

After 12 years, it was time to replace my current Toyota Camry. We have dealt exclusively with Don McGill Toyota over the past 25 years and have always felt good about our purchases, the financing offered, and the service received. But our experience this time was even better than the times before. I wanted a specific car (Camry XSE, black exterior, black leather interior, and specific options), and Si Nguyen, our sales associate, made that happen. The first car they brought in for us did not have the moon roof I wanted, and when I insisted that I was not happy, both Si and the Sales Manager assured me that they would find the exact car that I wanted. It is easy to give great customer service when nothing goes wrong, but the true test is how a dealership/sales associate reacts when something goes wrong. They were extremely apologetic, and we were assured that they would have exactly what we wanted in just a few days time, and they delivered! We were given a great price, very decent financing, and friendly, informative service. I usually hate purchasing a car because I always feel that the dealership got the best of the deal. Not with Don Mcgill Toyota and Si! I feel that they more than accommodated us at every turn, and I have absolutely no 'buyer's remorse'. If you are in the market for a new car, do yourself a favor and go to Don McGill Toyota. Be sure to ask for Si Nguyen. You will never regret it!

Si Nguyen

Jserpas
11/15/2014

"Fantastic "

They gave me a great price at low interest, great service and worked fairly quick for a Friday. Our salesman did an outstanding job worked with me really well and answered all my questions his name is Shelby Allen SALESBYSHELBY@gmail.com

Shelby Allen

hamza1
11/06/2014

"Good Dealing, Nice person, Man of words"

i went to buy used and cheap toyota but when i met Mr. Mirza Sam baig and this person helped us alot and he gave us best service in the dealer ship of cars and we bought certifited toyota. we really liked this person and his dealership because he is the man of his words and he did alot effort to make sure we feel comfortable. he gave us the best deals and showed us the best cars in certified category. next time if i want another car sure will come towards toyota of katy and i will always advice everyone to buy car from toyota of katy. :)

Mirza sam Baig

Zachary Hudson
11/03/2014

"Fantastic "

Had a great experience as a first time car buyer, Mr. David Sanchez worked with me by giving me all the time that I needed to feel comfortable with knowing that was the car that I wanted. This dealership has good price points and customer service.

David Sanchez

Lcougars08
10/31/2014

"Great Experience "

Our salesman David Sanchez did a great job. The dealership is as advertised on the Jerry Reynolds Car Pro radio show. Plenty of inventory and a over all great experience.

coblans
10/29/2014

"Excellent Vehicle for and Excellentlprice"

David Sanchez from Don McGill Toyota is an excellent sales person. He works hard to get you into the best vehicle possible while respecting your budget. Additionally, the dealership as a whole has a tradition of commitment to great customer service and follow on relations. I will not buy from another dealer. To top it off they have a great shop that will help you maintain your vehicle and get the best performance out of your purchase. This is the 5th vehicle I have purchased from them and I have always received 5 star treatment. I highly recommend David and the dealership to anyone looking for a great vehicle purchasing experience.

David Sanchez