Don McGill Toyota of Katy

Don McGill Toyota of Katy

Call
Don McGill Toyota of Katy Info
About Don McGill Toyota of Katy

Don McGill Toyota of Katy offers a full line of Toyota vehicles to suit your needs. We're located in Katy, TX just west of Houston. From Avalons to Camrys to Tacoma and Tundra Trucks, we have the vehicle for you. Don McGill Toyota of Katy strives to set the standard for how all car dealerships should treat their customers. This is precisely the reason why Don McGill was awarded the Toyota President's Award for 2011. We've created a Customer Loyalty Program that rewards customers for vehicle purchases and all maintenance or service work. There is even an onsite diner called the Black Sea Bistro, which allows customers to grab a bite to eat while waiting for their vehicle to be serviced.

About Don McGill Toyota of Katy

"Although we haven't purchased a vehicle (yet) from..."

Although we haven't purchased a vehicle (yet) from Don McGill Toyota of Katy, Robbie was incredibly helpful, not pushy or overbearing, and (for lack of a better word) hustled for us all day. We spent about 5 hours at this dealership test driving a half-dozen cars and he literally ran everywhere for us. He even let us drive his personal car because it was very close to what we were looking for! He was sprinting through the parking lot, through the lobby, in and out of other customers (safely) and was also helping them as well in the same professional manner. Keep in mind that it was about 99 degrees outside and Robbie was running through the car lot in the heat. He is working to find us the exact car we want since they didn't have it in stock at the time, and I really hope he does find us our next car. I will return to Don McGill if only because Robbie had earned our business as far as I'm concerned. Thanks Robbie! Keep up the good work, and drink some cold water!

Robbie Vetter

"I was a little intimidated thinking about buying my first..."

I was a little intimidated thinking about buying my first car. I researched what I wanted and landed in the used lot of Don McGill Toyota Katy. And I am so happy I did. Cole made the experience great. He was very accommodating and helped me out every inch of the way. I left there felling like I got a really great deal and a really awesome car. I test drove and bought in the same day without feeling pressured or hassled. Overall, I am more than happy with the outcome. I bought my first car, and I couldn't be more grateful to have had a wonderful experience.

Cole Felchak

"Dio never made me feel like I was speaking with or..."

Dio never made me feel like I was speaking with or working with the stereotypical car sales man. He made me and my husband feel very comfortable buying a car. My husband can be very protective and can be real bulldog especially with outsiders and salesman types. We were all in agreement with the price, and gushed over how nice, and how much Dio worked with us on our purchase. I get buyers remorse very easily and I'll tell you I have a wonderful peace about what I purchased and who I purchased it from. What else can I say but thank you thank you. Kris actually added to the joy of my experience. What else can I say but too bad my car is going to last me for years to come. I don't feel intimidated anymore not with them. I will refer my friends and family to them if they find themselves in the market for a new or used car. Especially Dio and Kris ! Thanks guys for everything and I'll peek in and say hi at my next oil change.

Dio, Kris

"I bought this Hummer H3 a week ago and noticed the..."

I bought this Hummer H3 a week ago and noticed the molding on windshield is gone and asked them to fix it for me. They said they dont really care after they sell the vehicle. It was shock for me. I was about to take few friends there but now I think I will stop people going to them. Pathetic people.

General Manager...Left him a voice message no response.

"The definition of dealership vultures. Of course they..."

The definition of dealership vultures. Of course they initially seem friendly and eager to help. I already anticipate on the monetary value lies. But what really got me was that after they received payment they took over four months to mail me my plates. The innuendo of lies, first they claim they never received payment-false, thank God my bank is up to par. then they claimed it was mailed-false they never even started the paperwork! then after they finally did mail my plates come to find out they never returned my plates off my trade in car!!! So now my license is suspended. Needless to say I would rather go to an auto shop that sells cheap cars but you know you're going to have to pay for repairs as oppose to Don McGill Toyota. Oh and the worst part was that their finance guy had the audacity to give me attitude for their incompetence!

Mark Meyer

"An absolute disaster of an experience from the beginning...."

An absolute disaster of an experience from the beginning. The pre-owned location is horrible, I was interested in the CTS-V they had on the show room floor. I called ahead of time to schedule a test drive, i drove from the galleria area on lunch to see the vehicle. Upon arrival at the time discussed for my test drive and review of the car, the salesman I scheduled the test drive with looked at me and said he "wanted to make sure I was a serious buyer before we test drove the car". How rude and quite unprofessional, we went on the test drive and once we returned things became increasingly worse from the service aspect. A day after discussing terms on the vehicle the salesman never returned my phone calls for an entire day. I repeatedly had to call him to get the ball rolling on the purchasing process. After speaking with a manager who wasn't much help, a new salesman finally got back to me at which point he tried to play the "we have someone else looking at the car as well so who ever signs first will get the car" game. I continued with the sale because I really wanted the car in the color that was being sold, that was the only reason. After purchasing the car they didn't even wash the car and only put 1/4th a tank of gas in the car. I've purchased many cars and never have I purchased a car that wasn't filled with a tank of gas at purchase, its quite tacky. Be aware that this car was the 2nd most expensive car on the entire lot. The finance department was even rude, she rushed us in and out, barely explaining the details of the financial terms and all of our options! She continued to complain that it was late and she was ready to go home! My salesman couldn't find the 2nd key to the car but assured me that he would find the key for me the next day. I never got a call regarding the key, 4 days later I called and spoke to the salesman's manager who assured me that the salesman would call me back by noon the following day and that at the least a new key would be made and provided. I haven't heard anything from them and that was 2 days ago. An absolutely horrible experience and I wouldn't advise anyone to shop here, they are unprofessional and at times extremely incompetent.

Kenny Nguyen & Robbie

"i will never come back here again...we have been getting..."

i will never come back here again...we have been getting the run around since Jan when i was put in my car....yes robbie and scott have done everything to keep me and my family in but we feel we have now been lied to....promises were made and not kept....we do not know who is lying to us but i am about to be without a car and no way to take my kids to and from.school and to the doctors....we have been told one thing and then another happens...i will never go back there

Robbie and Scott

"Courtney was very helpful in understanding our new car..."

Courtney was very helpful in understanding our new car needs. Because of this, he proposed that we consider a new 2012 model which had a significantly discounted price. It was just what we were looking for. Courtney was very polite and respectful of our time. He led us through the purchasing process without any problems. Overall, it was a very positive experience.

Courtney Gillings

"Robbie Vetter andGeneral Manager Mike Hartmann walked me..."

Robbie Vetter andGeneral Manager Mike Hartmann walked me through the buying process from A-Z. First time I ever financed a car, and I am very happy with the outcome. My wife and I felt very comfortable trusting the staff and the overall service. I would recommend asking for Robbie Vetter if you are looking to buy a car. Say hi to Mike Hartmann (GM) as well, he is very open to meeting the customers. I highly recommend buying from Don Mcgill Toyota of Katy, thanks Robbie and Mike!!!!!

Robbie Vetter

"It was a great experince, took a test drive on the truck..."

It was a great experince, took a test drive on the truck that i was interested in. And got the best price for it, overall it was a great experince and a great salesman.

James Logan