Don McGill Toyota of Katy

Don McGill Toyota of Katy

Call
Don McGill Toyota of Katy Info
About Don McGill Toyota of Katy

Don McGill Toyota of Katy offers a full line of Toyota vehicles to suit your needs. We're located in Katy, TX just west of Houston. From Avalons to Camrys to Tacoma and Tundra Trucks, we have the vehicle for you. Don McGill Toyota of Katy strives to set the standard for how all car dealerships should treat their customers. This is precisely the reason why Don McGill was awarded the Toyota President's Award for 2011. We've created a Customer Loyalty Program that rewards customers for vehicle purchases and all maintenance or service work. There is even an onsite diner called the Black Sea Bistro, which allows customers to grab a bite to eat while waiting for their vehicle to be serviced.

About Don McGill Toyota of Katy

Lcougars08
10/31/2014

"Great Experience "

Our salesman David Sanchez did a great job. The dealership is as advertised on the Jerry Reynolds Car Pro radio show. Plenty of inventory and a over all great experience.

coblans
10/29/2014

"Excellent Vehicle for and Excellentlprice"

David Sanchez from Don McGill Toyota is an excellent sales person. He works hard to get you into the best vehicle possible while respecting your budget. Additionally, the dealership as a whole has a tradition of commitment to great customer service and follow on relations. I will not buy from another dealer. To top it off they have a great shop that will help you maintain your vehicle and get the best performance out of your purchase. This is the 5th vehicle I have purchased from them and I have always received 5 star treatment. I highly recommend David and the dealership to anyone looking for a great vehicle purchasing experience.

emmacelt
10/26/2014

"Easy and friendly service"

I was toying around with the idea of trading in my 2010 Toyota Rav 4 for something newer with less miles. I made an appointment with Mick and when I arrived there was very little I had to do. You hear about "battling with finance" and the "salesmen not listening". That was certainly not the case here. When I looked at the 2014 Toyota Rav 4 Mick was very knowledgable about the features and how it would fit my needs. I felt comfortable in the car and with the monthly cost I would pay for it. Overall a very pleasant and mind easing experience. I've recommended Mick and Don McGill to several of my friends.

Mick Millican

Jalalras1979
9/30/2014

"Jalal and Diana 2014 review !!"

This dealership rocks!! Let me start to share this outstanding but yet emotional experience at the don mcgill family !! I love cars , cars is my hobby I have bought several cars from this dealership , this past week my wife was in need of a bigger car so we were shopping for a 2013 sequoia , she wanted a certified unit limited edition but couldn't find one with very low miles , but again I sought the don McGill family as always and found the exact model I wanted, it was priced below market value , but yet like new , Delano the sales manager and Todd the other sales manager worked side by side with us to ensure the best trade in for our vehicle was appraised better than other dealerships valued our car, the sales person named Darius just was excellent like them, he took the car for us fuled it to full , and gave us a two year oil change for free , our story didn't end here , the finance manager darel chino got us a interest rate that no other bank could beat !! They spent over three hours just fighting for our deal, not only that I got another car for myself that night , even with a better deal. If anyone is looking for a new or used car your journey must end at don mcgill Toyota of Katy!! I was given a red carpet experience only in reality shows !! You guys rock !!

Delano, Todd, Darius , chino

enochang
9/20/2014

"Excellent deal and service on a used Honda Odyssey"

Originally came to look at a used Sienna but ended up purchasing a used Odyssey. Had a great experience with David Sanchez and the entire staff. I had some concerns with the car but the staff addressed them right away and really worked with me to make sure I was comfortable with the purchase. David did not pressure me at all and made me feel like he was truly working to meet my needs in finding the right car at the right price. Awesome. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

NewbieTundra
8/29/2014

"Great Deal On Tundra"

I had been planning to buy a Tundra by the end of the year. I had checked with blue book and edmunds on the specific vehicles. I went to Toyota Of Katy on a Saturday afternoon and wanted to check the Tundra out. I told my salesperson, David Sanchez, that I was not ready to purchase a truck that day but wanted to see what was available on the truck and would it fit my needs. I told him I was also looking at the Ram1500. We discussed how the Tundra would fit my needs (family, pets, recreation,etc). David answered all of my questions and even wrote down my wish list. I got back with him a few days later. He remembered me and the options I was interested in. A week or so later I closed the deal with a fair price. David made sure that the items I wanted added to the truck were included in the deal. I had a 4 Runner that I traded in. I made sure that the price of the Tundra was not based on the trade-in. Everything was handled separately and to my satisfaction. I just had the accessories added to the truck (took a week for the special order items to come in) and as promised was at no extra charge. I am very happy with my truck and the service that David and the crew of Toyota of Katy provided.

mdskillern
6/23/2014

"UNREASONABLE IN EVERY WAY"

A few years ago I bought a used Dodge Neon for my step-daughter from Don McGill. A few months after the purchase I discovered that the VIN number on the paperwork did not match the vehicle. I visited the dealership, about every week to ten days, for over 18 months trying to have the paperwork rectified. I was unable to sell the vehicle as a result of the fouled paperwork and insurance was also a problem. I spoke to Don McGill's finance and paperwork people, their managers, and numerous staff. I invested hours and hours and hours in the effort. They promised, lied, brushed off, and passed the buck. I received ZERO satisfaction; less than zero, they only aggravated me more and more. The state of Texas would only refer me to the dealership with the problem. When I finally invoked the help of my attorney Don McGill's manager barked at me that I was being a jerk by even mentioning lawyers and this was after a year and a half of suffering their hollow noise about correcting THEIR error. I never received an apology, corrected paperwork, any help or correction through Don McGill or their staff. Only ears full of arrogance, conceit, lies, deceit, and utter lack of any relevant help from Don McGill. Be aware. In my opinion, once Don McGill gets your money, you're on your own. Ultimately, my attorney located the owner of the other Dodge Neon with whom Don McGill had switched paperwork and the Houston Police Department put us in touch with the state official that corrected the paperwork. Please. Take your business anywhere but Don McGill. They do not deserve to be in business, in my opinion.

GM, managers, F&I, various sales people

v9crump
5/26/2014

"Master Parts Professional"

I would like to Thank Mr. Lewis of the parts department. He was friendly and very knowledgeable in helping us with the problem. Thank You for your professionalism

Keith Lewis

carlybrown
4/28/2014

"Very Disappointed"

This is my second car buying from them and it was all okay until i realized that i can not trust the finance rep if i am to ever buy another car from there which is very debatable as of right now..Instead of giving me a discount for being a repeat customer and referring two people who bought cars there, he offered me an extra 2 yrs auto package. When i was ready to use the package, apparently no one at Don McGill seem to find it. I am very disappointed and i will not be doing any business or referring any more people to buy from there.

Kirk

Dianaras
3/26/2014

"Chino is great finance manager.we have bought over four..."

Chino is great finance manager.we have bought over four cars this past year and he has helped us every time we traded in the car. He fights for his customers to get the best intrest rate possible . Darious the sales man is also outstanding he is great . Delano the sales manager is outstanding always takes good care of us. They are like family to us not like we are dealing with strangers . First class customer service !!

Chino the finance manager always takes care of us . This is the fourth car we get from him. The employes are always on top of their job and welcome us. He always fights for the best intrest for his customers . Truly an emotional connection like family we