Don Ringler Toyota

Sales and Leasing Professional

September 18, 2017

"Awesome service "

- CowboysNation

Corey Barret was awesome! Everything was great here at Don Ringler Toyota and pretty much met my expectations, they did a great job getting me in the SUV I wanted.

Corey Barrett

September 10, 2017

"Great experience "

- Alycat216

Very satisfied with our car buying experience. I was very impressed with our initial sales person, Matt. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle he was selling! We left to look at some other vehicles and came back. Unfortunately Matt was busy, but we worked with Kory to complete the sale. He was also great! Neil in finance was also great! They worked with us to stay in our budget and get us a great deal! This is our second car buying experience with Don Ringler and we were not disappointed! Thanks again! 😀

Kory Jumper
Matt Reeves

September 09, 2017

"Wonderful experience! "

- ajb1029

Walked onto the lot not really expecting to buy. Matt was super friendly and was not pushy at all and was incredibly friendly. After waiting a bit to see if I was approved Neil came out and went over my options since initially I wasn't. He came up with a few options and with some tweaking and magic he was able to not only get me approved but my payments were also right where I had originally budgeted for. Thank you guys, it was my first car bought off of a lot and you guys made it incredibly pleasant! You have made a customer and fan for life!

Matt Reeves