Don Ringler Toyota

Russell Triche

Sales Representative

"No messing around"

- Lovemy4Runner

They gave me a great price for my trade in and didn't haggle with me. I told them what I wanted and they got it done.

Richard Hill

May 25, 2017

"Great service & people!"

- Shandy S

Service great & quick! Corey our salesman, was very efficient & friendly. Not pushy at all. Great experience. Would definitely recommend to all my friends & family. We left with a great truck & deal.

Corey Barrett

"My new Avalon "

- Kennedy00

Richard was outstanding. I will definitely come to him for all my vehicle needs. Toyota is my preferred vehicle. Thank you Richard and Toyota for an exceptional experience.

Richard Hill