Don Ringler Toyota

Kory Jumper, Sales and Leasing Professional, Don Ringler Toyota

Kory Jumper

Sales and Leasing Professional

July 21, 2017

"No pressured sales and smooth transaction!"

- BobbyJohnson

I walked in the dealership today and wasn't pressured in any way. My salesman Corey Barrett was professional and very knowledgeable about the truck I bought. I have to say it was one of the best buying experiences at a car dealership that I have had. I would recommend anyone looking to get in a new vehicle to try this dealership first. They really do what it takes and stand by their word.

Corey Barrett

July 21, 2017

"Richard Hill is awesome! "

- Hillary Sheets

I was NOT planning on purchasing and I made that clear from the start. However, Mr. Hill gave me a lot of information that was useful and knowledgeable. I left the dealership planning on looking at other models like the civic, or Sentra/Altima....but ended up right back at Don Ringler the same day after looking at different pricing online, reviews, etc. basically found exactly what I wanted and for a great price. I highly recommend him to anyone when purchasing a vahicle. Finance went smooth as well and everyone at Don Ringer

Richard Hill
Neil Poehlmann
Brian Mraz

July 19, 2017

"Our first Silverado "

- Jaynaundrea

We had an amazing and hassle free experience purchasing our new Silverado. Matt was extremely efficient and professional. He made the numbers work so we fit it into our budget. The whole experience was great and we will be back for our next purchase for sure!

Matt Dick