Dover Dodge Chrysler Jeep

396 U.S. 46, Rockaway, New Jersey 07866

Kevin  Zidlick, Sales Professional / Lease Manager/FCA MVP, Dover Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Kevin Zidlick

George  Belits, Sales Professional, Dover Dodge Chrysler Jeep

George Belits

Sales Professional

June 26, 2017

"Great car buying experience"

- Chris67

Robert was a great salesperson and really enjoyed working with him on my new Jeep Grand Cherokee. Ray went above and beyond to close the deal. We were very pleased with the way we were treated at Dover Dodge. Would recommend them!

Raymond Martinez
Other Employees : Robert Pittenger

June 24, 2017

"Trusting & Friendly"

- Jeep2017

I have been leasing Jeep's for awhile my husband purchased a used Jeep and both of my son's have bought used Ram trucks they love so far everything thing is great Larry and Kevin always go above and beyond if we have an issues I know that they will do what ever they can to find what we are looking for so we can get the best deal

Kevin Zidlick
Ed Mendez
Larry Mcclain

June 23, 2017

"The very best experienced ever!!!!!"

- sailgirl

Thank you very much Robert Pittenger for helping me(last 6/16) getting my new car and you're so professional. I was amazed of you running back and forth just to be sure that I will get a good deal and I was. Good job and again thank you.

Patricia Haley