East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Ivan Rosa

May 24, 2017

"It was outstanding "

- Rgrayson

Stan Ewing was great. He was professional and made my wife and I comfortable. Most importantly, Mr. Ewing was honest and displayed great ethics throughout the entire process.

Arnie Price

May 24, 2017

"My experience with this dealership was wonderful."

- Tgrayson

I've given this dealership this HIGH rating because of the dealer Mr. Stan Ewing, he was vary pleasant and patient with my husband and I, he also worked extremely hard to satisfy our needs and wants. Stan definitely was one of the reasons for my wonderful experience at East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram.

Arnie Price

May 22, 2017

"Great customer service "

- Alicia1086

I came to the Dealer to find a car that fit my budget. I was in the market for a grand Jeep Cherokee and Jorge Molina helped me find the perfect one. I'll be sure to recommend all my friends and family to him going forward. Elizabette

Jorge Molina