East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Ivan Rosa

Stan Ewing, Sales Consultant, East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Stan Ewing

February 24, 2017

"Penny for my thoughts worth 9.99"

- Eratik

I do not usually leave feedback on purchases, but I felt compelled to do so as my experience picking up my Dodge Durango was exceptional! My sales representative, Ann DeMayo went above and beyond to meet my needs. Even though I was not sure exactly what vehicle would work best for me, Ann listened to my wishlist of requirements and suggested a Durango. As it turned out, I ended up moving forward with my purchase and I was able to take my truck home that day! They had a huge inventory so color and features was not an issue. I am now leasing the perfect car! To boot, while we waited, Ann bought us taco bell for lunch!! She is a total doll. I will be sending my friends and family her way. I am sure they will leave with the perfect car or truck, anddd a full stomach. Thank you for a great deal a meal on the perfect car for my family.

February 23, 2017

"Quick service"

- Kls820

Great experience as usual. Always very friendly and goes above and beyond. I am very comfortable when bringing my car in for service. thank you!!

February 22, 2017

"Sales reciew"

- Emcee1774

Ivan Rosa was thorough and found me the truck I wanted at the price I was able to pay. Great experience. Thanks Ivan. Would recommend.

New 2017 Jeep Wrangler, $35000