East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge

East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge
Call
East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Welcome to East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram! Since 1975, East Hills has been satisfying the automotive needs of New York families. We are a family owned dealership and we are pleased to say we have many employees with us for more than 20 years. We are proud to carry the impressive line-up of Chrysler products, including Jeep, Dodge, and Ram. Standard with every vehicle purchase is our exclusive Auto Rewards customer rewards program. Benefits of membership include: 3 Day/100 Mile Exchange Program Auto Rewards Earnings Program - save up to $5,000 off your next vehicle purchase Auto Rewards Gift Certificate Program Members-Only Parts & Service Pricing $7 Unlimited Lube, Oil, and Filter Changes * FREE Annual NYS Inspections FREE Loaner Cars FREE Shuttle Service FREE Towing Program And a whole lot more! Pay Less. Get More. Period. * synthetic and diesel oil changes additional.

About East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Monday 8:00 AM - 8:00 AM

"Adam F- Dodge charger superbee 2012"

Great service couldn't find a better deal anywhere else. People should come here if they want the respect they deserve when buying a car.

"Quick easy and friendly "

Jackson was who my husband and I dealt with. He was awesome got us exactly what we wanted and was efficient enough to work with our hectic schedules. The entire staff was helpful and Bob did a great job getting us the pricing we needed! a+ dealer already in the process of recommending all my friends and family. Also their warranties are the best bar none.

"So happy I went to East Hills."

What a wonderful experience at The East hills. Jorge Molina was excellent.His patience with me and his knowledge of the vehicles was great. He took the time to answer all my questions and my calls and then some. I had gone to 2 other dealer looking for the Grand Cherokee or a Equinox but they never took time in answering my questions and just cause I wasn't buying in that moment they made me feel like I was wasting their time. But Jorge was a professional in every way his customer service, friendless and knowledge of his work made me come back.I will definitely tell my family and friends to go East hills. I'm 100% satisfied. :-)

"Great service but paperwork took too long."

Mike Guerrieri did a 5 star job. People in the back office took way too long preparing my final paperwork and expectations were not managed properly.

"I am so happy with my new grand cherokee"

What a great experience! I finally got the exact Grand Cherokee I wanted. I had been searching for months. I called up the dealership because I saw that they had it on their website. Adam took care of me from start to finish. I was very pleased with how honest and friendly he was. He treated me like I was his friend not just another customer. He even came to my house to deliver the car! Adam has been a pleasure to deal with, don't waste your time with anyone else!

"Grand Cherokee"

My wife and I had a great experience buying our new Grand Cherokee at East Hills. Fred is the best and the crew there are all extremely helpful. The car has everything we wanted! We will be coming back in the future to Fred.

"Good experience"

I got a great deal on a great car and service was excellent. They took care of me like a successful business should. Michael Galante did a very good job.

"Awesome "

Great experience ! Jackson was the best. Helped us every step of the way. See him when you visit. Also mike Thomas was great he helped us get the price we needed to sign. Thanks so much for helping us accomplish our goals

"Nikko Kapetanos "

James was very in formatted and helpful. He explained everything thoroughly. I definitely recommend this dealership to to everyone looking to buy a new car.

James kropp

"Fantastic experience"

I had the pleasure of working with Stan in purchasing a new Ram 1500. He was very helpful and patient throughout the whole process. Even after taking delivery of the vehicle, Stan continues to be available to answer any questions that I may have. I would highly recommend Stan and EHCJD! Most of the other staff that I did have the chance to meet we're also all very courteous and professional. My only complaint is with Ed (I did not get his last name). In short, he is a dick. There was an issue with my trade in and he proved himself to be curt and impatient. As a person who is in sales, he needs to learn to how to better handle customers who may not necessarily agree with his point of view.

Jackson Simon