East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge

2300 Northern Boulevard,
Greenvale, New York 11548
East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Welcome to East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram! Since 1975, East Hills has been satisfying the automotive needs of New York families. We are a family owned dealership and we are pleased to say we have many employees with us for more than 20 years. We are proud to carry the impressive line-up of Chrysler products, including Jeep, Dodge, and Ram. Standard with every vehicle purchase is our exclusive Auto Rewards customer rewards program. Benefits of membership include: 3 Day/100 Mile Exchange Program Auto Rewards Earnings Program - save up to $5,000 off your next vehicle purchase Auto Rewards Gift Certificate Program Members-Only Parts & Service Pricing $7 Unlimited Lube, Oil, and Filter Changes * FREE Annual NYS Inspections FREE Loaner Cars FREE Shuttle Service FREE Towing Program And a whole lot more! Pay Less. Get More. Period. * synthetic and diesel oil changes additional.

About East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Monday 8:00 AM - 8:00 AM

3/03/2015

"Painless"

I purchased a 2013 Jeep Wrangler from Gary. It is by far the easiest car purchase that I have made. Everybody in the office is very friendly. Gary was very personable and knowledgeable. No pressure whatsoever. I shopped this vehicle out on line prior to stopping in so I am confident that their prices are fair. I would definitely buy another vehicle from them.

evin0930

"Very Good"

Very helpful and experienced. Would definitely recommend again. I have brothers that are looking for cars and i will refer them to Greg. Thank you for your help Greg.

cassi

"very quick and nice"

I had a very good experience because the time spent here getting my car was as quick as possible and Jen was very nice and understood what I wanted

Aubrie
3/02/2015

"I loved my experience at east hills with Ann"

I just purchased an SUV from Ann and was shocked by the experience. Buying a car is something that more than stresses me out, but Ann provided a no pressure experience. In the past I have made purchases from other dealerships and dreaded every moment, Ann made this purchase enjoyable and exciting. She did a great job finding the car of my dreams. You can truly tell Ann enjoys her job.

steve
2/27/2015

"Old Fart, New Jeep"

James was not pushy, yet very patient with us. He explained all the details and savings at purchase and then went out with us to the Jeep to explain how all these gadgets work on it.

Joe P
2/25/2015

"Great Experience"

We purchased a Chrysler Town & Country last week. Jackson Simon made the entire experience super easy & a pleasure! Not only was he very knowledgeable, he was also very friendly and easy to deal with. We got a great car for a great price! I would recommend East Hills Jeep and Jackson Simon to my friends and family. Thanks for making such a big purchase so easy!!

CO
2/25/2015

"Purchase of new Jeep Cherokee limited"

Working with Fed B was a pleasurable experience.. We purchased a new Cherokee limited. The entire process was smooth and professionally completed. Fred B came in on the the weekend to deliver the Jeep. We completed the paper work, went over the vehicle and the whole thing was finished in about 1 hour. Great job! Charlie O

Paul
2/19/2015

"Our new jeep"

This is our third jeep and by far our # 1 experience. Fred B was the most knowledgeable and patient sales person I HAVE EVER dealt with. He took my wife thru the paces like a saint. I would recommend all my friends to see Fred B without any hesitation. Great experience.

chriskach
2/17/2015

"Nice People"

Easy to work with, not too pushy. Would go back to them. Price was competitive. Quick process in getting the car, did not wait long. Was helped by Marivn Frank, he's your guy!

ljfater
2/17/2015

"Thank you Jackson!"

I highly recommend working with Jackson! He was extremely efficient and accommodating--he made leasing my new Jeep Compass a very pleasant experience! I would definitely come back to East Hills Jeep. Thank you Jackson!

Reviews of Stan Ewing