East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge

2300 Northern Boulevard,
Greenvale, New York 11548
East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Welcome to East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram! Since 1975, East Hills has been satisfying the automotive needs of New York families. We are a family owned dealership and we are pleased to say we have many employees with us for more than 20 years. We are proud to carry the impressive line-up of Chrysler products, including Jeep, Dodge, and Ram. Standard with every vehicle purchase is our exclusive customer rewards program. Benefits of membership include: 3 Day/100 Mile Exchange Program Members-Only Parts & Service Pricing $7 Unlimited Lube, Oil, and Filter Changes * FREE Annual NYS Inspections FREE Loaner Cars FREE Shuttle Service FREE Towing Program And a whole lot more! Pay Less. Get More. Period. * synthetic and diesel oil changes additional.

About East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Monday 8:00 AM - 8:00 AM

1,102 Dealership Reviews
mmun
5/29/2016

"Very good place"

I recently bought a Jeep wrangler from here, I was very specific on what I wanted and everything went smooth. This is a no hassle place, I loved the customer service over here, most of the time the sales rep usually don't even bother with you, but i was greeted right away and I had a nice warm welcoming sensation in this place. Also, I checked other dealers in the areas and i got great numbers from here, I will be visiting this place for my next purchase.

Barbara
5/28/2016

"Excellent sales and service"

Well, I always tell people about East Hills Jeep, at least for the past 10 years or so. Having purchased a Jeep from a dealer closer to my home , and having a horrid experience with the sale and service, when it was time for my next car, I went to another dealer, close to home...they were very dismissive and I walked out before purchasing a car. The next in proximity was East Hills and I guess what they say is true: 3rd time was the charm. I purchased that Jeep from Charlie, who was great. When it was time, I called Charlie to make an appt for my next Jeep. I was told he was no longer at the dealership but I could meet with Curtis Rose. The rest is history. Today, I just picked up my 4th Jeep from Curtis. He is honest, dependable, courteous and truly a wonderful guide thru the maze of car purchase. To me, purchasing a car was something I always dreaded. No longer the case. In addition, I always get my cars serviced at East Hills. Their service team is excellent and their late hours are convenient. So East Hills may not have been the closest Jeep dealer, but, in my experience has been the best all-around. Thank you, Curtis, you truly are the best!

JFEST1968
5/28/2016

"East Hills Jeep, Greg Leonardo "

Greg Leonardo was great, No nonsense. Greg listened to what I wanted and simply delivered. From beginning to end he was a total pro. THANKS !!!!

Happy customer

"Completely satisfied"

Dealer rep, Fred B. was very helpful from the first meeting. His professionalism and knowledge made the sale transaction take place smoothly and efficiently. All our questions were answered. Could not be happier.

zihaldesign

"Exceptional Service"

Fred Borzooyeh was helpful and courteous from start to finish. He never forced an issue and made it comfortable to engage with the dealership without any pressure or manipulation. I felt he was honest and consistent when offering options for the model I was interested in. After visiting other dealers I decided to purchase the car from East Hills because of Fred's conscientious approach towards helping me come to a final decision. Thanks Fred!

Mark418

"Great help"

I bought a car from Rob a month ago and just popped back in to ask him a few things about the uconnect. He was happy to help me out even after the sale. I highly recommend. Mark

Faith
5/27/2016

"The sales-woman Ingrid Sanchez was awesome!"

We shopped for a car for my son at a few local dealers and a leasing company. East Hills was competitive in lease deals; however we decided to purchase the car at East Hills because of Ingrid. She was professional, patient, kind and not pushy. I pleasure to work with. She returned my calls. Even kept a smile when my son changed the car color a hour before we were coming in to pick up the car. I would recommend the dealer and more specifically, Ingrid.

Jeep1989
5/26/2016

"Charlie in service "

The gentlemen Charlie at the service desk is the nicest man. He was very helpful with my car! He had great communication calling and leaving voicemails about updates and when my car would be ready. He changed my whole experience at east hills jeep. Also john in the loner car department is very nice and good at his job! Thank you

John in loner car

figuerg
5/26/2016

"Issues with my Dirango Citadel"

I have been dealing with East Hills Dodge since I purchased my Durango two years ago. A few weeks ago a couple of minor issues started to plague my vehicle I was not able to contact the service department using the email I had on file. So I went ahead and email Tony Kullawattana in sales ( he had sold me the vehicle two years ago). Tony, not only got me the new contact information for the service department, he also contacted them for me. The same afternoon, I got a phone call from the service department with a date to take my vehicle for repair and to pick up a loaner vehicle. Mike Piscope was very helpful, curtious and professional. He went the extra mile to make sure all the issues were fixed. Overall I had a great experience at East Hills Dodge of Greenvale. Gualberto Figueroa Elmont, NY

Joselyn Sale couldn't had been any nicer with us. Great job!!

DD2theworld
5/24/2016

"Car shopping win!!!"

Mr Price and Mr Carrington were both very pleasant and professional in assisting me last week. They both exude in-depth automobile retail knowledge making them very capable and customer friendly. Mr Carrington talked and demonstrated the multiple features of The 2016 Dodge Durango with such ease and clarity. It prepared me to drive off the premises in my first ever new vehicle. Great experience!!!!!

1 - 10 of 1,102 results