East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Service Writer
Ann DeMayo, Sales Consultant, East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Ann DeMayo

January 18, 2017

"KEVIN CHANG IS THE NUMBER ONE MAN! "

- Persianjeepman67

I LITERALLY WALKED INTO THE DEALERSHIP ASKED TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR THE RECALL THAT WAS CAMPAIGNED ON MY VEHICLE AND WAS INTRODUCED TO KEVIN TO MAKE THE APPOINTMENT HE SAID TO ME WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO WAIT FOR IT IF I DO IT NOW I SAID OFCOURSE! I KID YOU NOT WHEN I SAY I WAS THERE AT 1230 PM TODAY AND I WENT FOR A LITTLE WALK AND CAME BACK A LITTLE BEFORE 130 PM AND THE CAR WAS READY TO GO WITH NOT ONLY THE RECALL THAT WAS TAKEN CARE OF BUT ALSO THE OPEN RRT FOR THE OIL PAN WAS FULLY TAKEN CARE OF AND ON TOP OF THAT THE VEHICLE GOT A RADIO SOFTWARE UPDATE ALL IN LESS THAN AN HOUR WOW! I HAD CALLED UP OTHER DEALERSHIPS IN THE AREA TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT AND ALL OF THEM SAID NOTHING TILL FEBRUARY SO ONCE AGAIN GOD BLESS MR. KEVIN CHANG THE MAN. AMAZING SERVICE ADVISOR AND FUN PERSONALITY! OUTSTANDING SERVICE THAT TO ME IS ABOVE AND BEYOND EXPECTATIONS. TO WALK IN NO APPOINTMENT AND BE OUT UNDER AN HOUR WITH EXTRAS DONE. GOD BLESS THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT AT EAST HILLS CHRYSLER JEEP LOOK FORWARD TO BEING THERE FOR MY SERVICE NEEDS THANKS AGAIN AND WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK CHANG THE MAN!

January 15, 2017

"Better than I had hoped for"

- ktbella

Wasnt looking forward to the whole car buying thing but dealing with Rob was great and he worked hard to get me into the vehicle I wanted, within the price range I was looking for, and in a timely manner. I will recommend Rob and East Hills Jeep to my friends and family looking for their next vehicle.

January 14, 2017

"Fantastic "

- Cristy222

We had a wonderful experience at East Hills thanks to Ann Demayo!!! Everything went smoothly, and Ann made the experience a pleasure!! Would highly recommend!!

New 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee, $43280