East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge

East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Call
East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Welcome to East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram! Since 1975, East Hills has been satisfying the automotive needs of New York families. We are a family owned dealership and we are pleased to say we have many employees with us for more than 20 years. We are proud to carry the impressive line-up of Chrysler products, including Jeep, Dodge, and Ram. Standard with every vehicle purchase is our exclusive Auto Rewards customer rewards program. Benefits of membership include: 3 Day/100 Mile Exchange Program Auto Rewards Earnings Program - save up to $5,000 off your next vehicle purchase Auto Rewards Gift Certificate Program Members-Only Parts & Service Pricing $7 Unlimited Lube, Oil, and Filter Changes * FREE Annual NYS Inspections FREE Loaner Cars FREE Shuttle Service FREE Towing Program And a whole lot more! Pay Less. Get More. Period. * synthetic and diesel oil changes additional.

About East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Monday 8:00 AM - 8:00 AM

bossfsi
1/30/2015

"Awesome Honest and Truthful Dealership"

This is my second lease from this dealership. I always shop out the price of a car with other dealerships first and save East Hills for last. I never say what I was quoted with the others but i give them the same info i gave others so they can quote it out and it's apples for apples. East Hills ALWAYS beats the other dealerships i've gotten quotes from. They never play games and have made the past two leases so easy, in and out in less than an hour when i got to pick up my vehicle. Ann DeMayo was my recent sales person and she was awesome. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a Jeep Dodge or Chrysler. I actually drive an hour just to use them because they're that good. A Sincerely HAPPY Customer, Kevin Keingstein

Steveg15
1/28/2015

"Used truck purchase"

Fred never rushed me into any ram truck he let me take my time and make my own choice. He also gave me a call after buying the truck to see if all was good .Emile was a gentlemen and as a past customer treated me excellently. The best part was that he remembered my name. Overall it was a very good experience. I've purchased two ram trucks from easthills and I will go back again. Thank you.

cathyankee
1/22/2015

"Very Happy Customer"

Ann DeMayo is fabulous. She made turning in my leased jeep a very easy experience. I was interested in the Patriot, and I drove it, she explained everything to me, making it comfortable to lease again at the price I wanted. My new Jeep was delivered on time and just the way I wanted it. I would recommend East Hills to anyone interested in purchasing a new car. Ann would be the person I would recommend to see. I thank Ann so much, for her patience, especially following up with me to make sure I am happy with the car. In 3 years I will be back to see her again.

Ann DeMayo

frank
1/20/2015

"excellent sales dept."

excellent experience We came from another dealer just started the shopping process, we stopped at East Hills to get a price and met James Kropp who matched the other dealers price, we continued with the sale and drove home with a new Grand Cherokee in a few hours. We will recommend James and East Hills Jepp to our friends. Sincerely, Frank L

annapapa
1/19/2015

"Happy customer"

I had the pleasure of leasing my second Jeep here recently. I am so glad I landed at East Hills from the beginning. This time around I wanted something a little fancier but was apprehensive because of price and timing. I worked w/Marvin Frank who was not only knowledgeable and thorough but PATIENT. He went back and forth with me for a few months about the car, never pressuring me to make a final decision. When I was ready, Marvin made the transaction as smooth as can be. It made the process of a big purchase less stressful. I am so happy with my new car and have already recommended a few people to East Hills. I am a lifelong Jeep devotee and will always make my purchases with East Hills.

Karen
1/16/2015

"Great experience! I love my new jeep."

Mike did a great job explaining all my choices and options. He was very patient and spent a lot of time with us to get just the right car to meet our family's needs. I would definitely recommend Michael and will buy all my cars from there. Stan was also very helpful explaining all the ins and outs of the car when I picked it up. It wasn't so overwhelming once he took the time to show me all the things that the car had to offer. Lily was also very nice following up all these months with us. We are so time crunched but they got it done. They were a great team!

LB
1/15/2015

"Great experience"

Took delivery of my Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland late last yr. Ann DeMayo was great. She is honest and efficient. Made the process simple and delivered everything as promised. I highly recommend contacting Ann if you are in the market for a new vehicle. Larry

Pkrum910
1/08/2015

"Great experience "

Marvin was a great help found a car not after long , didn't feel pressured everyone was polite and helpful. I would recommend going here first

drea
1/07/2015

"Overall positive from start to finish"

Michael Galante was great from start to finish - spending time to work with us on the initial visit and then when we came back after we decided to purchase and we requested a second test drive on the car we were purchasing. He quickly accommodated us. He was very patient and even took a considerable amount of time to show us how to use the control panel and all of its functions. We never felt rushed. He also set up both of our phones. Mike really knew the car and how it operated and quickly answered any questions that we had about the car. He also recommended that both my husband AND I drive the car during the test drive which no one else had done. We did notice that there was condensation in the headlamps when we picked up the car and mentioned it to Mike but he introduced us to the service manager to let us know it is a common issue. He did make sure to note it on the invoice if there were any future problems since we expressed concern. The experience overall was very pleasant, we never felt pressured and we would definitely recommend others to go there to purchase a car.

MKEM15
1/06/2015

"Amazing customer service"

Marvin made it easy, knew the models, and was very patient. He was able to handle every question, need and want I threw at him and balled them all together and gave me the best car buying experience possible.

Reviews of Stan Ewing