East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge

2300 Northern Boulevard,
Greenvale, New York 11548
East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Welcome to East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram! Since 1975, East Hills has been satisfying the automotive needs of New York families. We are a family owned dealership and we are pleased to say we have many employees with us for more than 20 years. We are proud to carry the impressive line-up of Chrysler products, including Jeep, Dodge, and Ram. Standard with every vehicle purchase is our exclusive customer rewards program. Benefits of membership include: 3 Day/100 Mile Exchange Program Members-Only Parts & Service Pricing $7 Unlimited Lube, Oil, and Filter Changes * FREE Annual NYS Inspections FREE Loaner Cars FREE Shuttle Service FREE Towing Program And a whole lot more! Pay Less. Get More. Period. * synthetic and diesel oil changes additional.

About East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Monday 8:00 AM - 8:00 AM

MaraPaul
2/11/2016

"Thank you Jon Piansky & East Hills: Amazing Customer Service"

I have taken my car to the East Hills Chrysler for the last 2 years and love how professional and courteous they are. I was so impressed with Jon and his ability to make every one of his customers feel like they are the most important; that I followed him to East Hills Chrysler from Bayside Chrysler (which is 5 minutes away from me). I will and have recommended East Hills and Jon Piansky to anyone who is looking for a place and a person who still believes in old fashion customer service. Thank you Jon and the entire East Hills Chrysler family.

LilyD
2/10/2016

"Thank you Jorge Molina and East Hills!"

I could not be happier with the service I got from Jorge Molina in the sales department. Came in looking for a Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude and he helped me find exactly what I was looking for AND IN MY BUDGET. He was very patient- always available to answer ALL of my questions and explained everything to me in a way that was easy to understand. I did not once feel intimidated or "pushed" to buy something.. the whole experience was so friendly and made me feel like I was 100% making the right choice by trusting East Hills and Jorge! This was my first experience buying a pre-owned car from a dealership and I am so happy I came to East Hills and had Jorge help me. I am loving my beautiful like-new Jeep!!!! Thank you Jorge and East Hills!!!!

FrankA
2/10/2016

"Positive experience"

After using an online service to shop for a new Jeep Cherokee, I was contacted by someone named Jennifer from their internet sales division. When she first told me which dealership she worked with, I was not too happy as I had a negative experience with this dealership a year or so prior. She was very understanding and apologetic, and surprised when I explained what happened, and she assured me that if I gave them a chance she was sure that they would earn my business. So after speakeing with her for a while, I made an appointment to visit the dealership during my lunch hour as I work close by.when I arrived she came out and introduced herself and and a gentleman by the name of Fred,who she said had spoken with and explained situation to, and also told him that I was pressed for time. Fred was very helpful and professional form the start. After discussing with him what I was interested in he and I searched through the inventory to find a vehicle that would suit me. After finding a vehicle, he was able to get me a very fair lease price within a few minutes, without all the usual haggling and games. As I had to get back to work Fred said that instead of waiting to make out the paperwork, he would complete it and e-mail it to me later. So , I left a deposit, and left to go back to work in under 50 minutes.I have leased many cars over the years, but this was one of the most pleasant experienced I have ever had at a dealership. Fred was a true professional to deal with and a gentleman. If you are in the market for a Dodge, Chrysler, or Jeep definitely go to visit East Hills and ask for Fred, you will not be sorry.

PeterP
2/08/2016

"Greg Leonardo super salesman!"

I've bought or leased lots of cars in my time and this is the first time I ever thought enough of a salesperson to write a positive review! Greg Leonardo is the one time I felt like a car salesperson was treating me with respect and honesty . He negotiated fairly and without the usual sales tactics. He tracked the progress of the paperwork and made sure that he kept me updated of any schedule changes. If you go to East Hills seek him out and you will have a great experience.

The jeep man
2/08/2016

"Professional service all the time."

I have two jeeps have used Michael Cartelli for years because of the Excellent service he has help provided me with .He is always very professional .

TRIALEX123
2/07/2016

"Tony Kullawattane is the man-extremely knowledgable on produ"

Tony Kullawattane is the man-extremely knowledgable on products, courteous and professional. Still available to answer questions-even after the sale. Very accommodating to my schedule.

Happy Driver
2/07/2016

"Nice people very professional and careing"

I was originally looking for a lease car but ended up with a beautiful quality pre-owned vehicle at an excellent price. The selection of pre-owned cars was very good and the sales staff was friendly and professional.

avalon
2/05/2016

"Service is great!"

I brought my Patriot in for an issue that I wasn't sure they could diagnose. With no asking on my part, I was given a loaner car, and time was taken to check out and diagnose my car's issue. The problem was found, it was minor and under warranty. Everything was pleasant and painless; from booking my appointment to getting the loaner, to picking up my car after a snowstorm!

Laurie Yanez

Sue444
2/03/2016

"Review and REDCOMMENDATION"

It is with GREAT pleasure that I write this review letter about Jenn Barriois. Jenn was an absolute pleasure to work with her on the sale of my new Jeep. She demonstrated the character and qualities that you look for in a Sales Person. She was extremely knowledgeable and her sales skills were outstanding. Going forward I will highly recommend her to all my family and friends :)

Stephanie1002
1/30/2016

"East Hills Jeep"

East Hills Jeep made buying my new Jeep Liberty a very pleasant experience. Sid and Arnie were both extremely helpful. I love my new car!

East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded to this review

February 01, 2016

Dear Stephanie1002, Thank you so much for trusting East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram with your Jeep Patriot purchase. We appreciate your business and we wish you all the best! Sincerely, Phil Wolhar Chief Marketing Officer East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram pwolhar@ehchevy.com

Reviews of Jen Barrios