East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge

2300 Northern Boulevard,
Greenvale, New York 11548
East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Welcome to East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram! Since 1975, East Hills has been satisfying the automotive needs of New York families. We are a family owned dealership and we are pleased to say we have many employees with us for more than 20 years. We are proud to carry the impressive line-up of Chrysler products, including Jeep, Dodge, and Ram. Standard with every vehicle purchase is our exclusive customer rewards program. Benefits of membership include: 3 Day/100 Mile Exchange Program Members-Only Parts & Service Pricing $7 Unlimited Lube, Oil, and Filter Changes * FREE Annual NYS Inspections FREE Loaner Cars FREE Shuttle Service FREE Towing Program And a whole lot more! Pay Less. Get More. Period. * synthetic and diesel oil changes additional.

About East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Monday 8:00 AM - 8:00 AM

1,143 Dealership Reviews
carbuyer987
6/23/2016

"Great and easy buying experience"

I had a great experience with this dealership. Super easy, quick and they got me what I wanted at the right price. All of the employees were professional and very nice.

DrewS11
6/23/2016

"Excellent Service!"

Kevin Chang is a class act every time I go in there. Professional service, always helpful, courteous, just excellent all around. You shouldn't go anywhere else.

ChadP1987

"Excellent Service!!!"

The guys here st East Hill took care of me from beginning to end with the ordering and purchase of my new vehicle. They were very helpful and knowledgeable with all my questions and concern. I will definitely recommend Ivan and Arnie if you are looking or interested in purchasing a vehicle.

casdog12

"Awesome"

car was towed in on saturday and i had the car back by monday night!!! one day down thats great!! with my old car the dealer could have the car for over a week.

Jeep
6/21/2016

"Excellent Service w/Ann DeMayo!!"

Ann, this email is so overdue and I would be remiss if I did not thank you and also acknowledge your knowledge & that you have showed was so helpful to me. Your willingness to help wherever you can to help me find the right Jeep for me never ceases to amaze me. East Hills Dealership is quite fortunate to have you on board and I am quite fortunate that I was able to work with you!! I have leased many cars and NEVER had someone like you to work with - I would come back just to work with you again! I also think your "can do attitude" is so refreshing - thanks so much for your help

jeepguy

"Very good service. "

Went to the service department without an appointment due to an issue with brakes. Mike Cartelli fit me in for the service within an hour. In addition to brakes, the car was inspected and a oil change was performed. While waiting for the service to be completed, Mike came in to the waiting room a few times to let me know the status. At the end of the service, he spent time with me going over all the charges. A real gentleman.

Ben

"East Hills was great"

I emailed the dealership looking for a Grand Cherokee. Ann Demayo responded back and was very helpful in finding the right jeep at the right price. She was very attentive to our needs and at the same time was not pushy to make the sale. When it looked like the Jeep we wanted wasn't in stock she kept looking to find us the right fit and eventually got us the perfect jeep. I would highly recommend the dealership and Ann if you are looking to buy.

June 20, 2016

Dear Ben, Thank you for purchasing your Grand Cherokee from East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. We appreciate your business and we wish you all the best! Sincerely, Oliver Brodlieb Owner

Thatguywitharam
6/20/2016

"Excellent place to buy a car"

Ann Demayo sold me a ram and I love it , she was very attentive and the truck met my needs I would def recommend Ann and east hills

June 20, 2016

Dear Thatguywitharam, Thank you for purchasing your Ram truck from East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. We appreciate your business and we wish you all the best with your new truck! Sincerely, Oliver Brodlieb Owner

theo2354
6/20/2016

"East hills chrysler mike p comes through again"

over the years we have relied on the quality service and we have come to rely on Mike Piscopo for the assistance he has given to us. when ever an issue has happened. he has been there to assist us in dealing with it and having it fixed. as far as the extended warranty we bought for our 2008 chrysler mini van it was one of the best investments we purchased. good quality work at a timely maner is a good receipt for a happy customer which we are. thanks Mike again you are truly a professional at your profession.

June 20, 2016

Dear theo2354, Thank you for purchasing your Chrysler Town & Country from us and for servicing your minivan with us all these years. We appreciate your business and the feedback you provided. We wish you and your family all our best! Sincerely, Oliver Brodlieb Owner

mysummit
6/19/2016

"Personal Service!"

I chose this dealership for several reasons. Sometimes after you've already made your purchase the attention toward your needs is diminished. That is not true at East Hills. The extremely personal service that I receive from my service adviser Mike Cartelli is really terrific any time I call him. The technician Frank Dono and the entire service staff is exemplary. They let me know that my business is really appreciated and they go out of their way to accommodate me. This includes full answers to my questions, transportation to/from my job when I have a service appointment, and a warm but professional approach in dealing with me as their customer.

My technician Frank Dono.

June 20, 2016

Dear mysummit, I really enjoyed reading your review. Your comments were heartfelt and genuinely gave me insight into my team. I appreciate your business and I wish you and your family all the best! Sincerely, Oliver Brodlieb Owner

1 - 10 of 1,143 results