East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Ann DeMayo

Stan Ewing, Sales Consultant, East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Stan Ewing

December 08, 2016

"Great place to buy a Jeep!"

- KrisAlly21

I went to East Hills after going to 2 other Jeep dealerships and left very happy! I originally went to look at a Jeep Compass which Ryan already had ready and pulled out for me to look at when I arrived. I decided it was too small and I already knew the Grand Cherokee was too big so he suggested the Cherokee which was a great fit for my daughter and I. Ryan was very helpful with showing me how to use features that I haven't had before in my old Jeep and I would highly recommend him!

December 07, 2016

"Ask for Ryan Fernandez. Best salesperson!"

- Janet52

I went to east hills because I wanted to look at a new patriot. Ryan Fernandez not only answered all my questions and took me on two extended test drives to make sure that it was the right truck for me but he also gave me the best deal and customer service out of the three jeep dealers I went to. I cannot recommend him enough!

December 05, 2016

"Lease a car for my daughter for her birthday"

- Mark Small

I have leased 3 Jeeps from East Hills and this is now my 4th. However, this was by far the easiest lease process I have gone through. Ivan was very personable and knowledgeable of the car and the paperwork. He made my daughter feel at ease explaining the car and made me feel confident we made the right choice in vehicles. Thank you.

2017 Jeep Cherokee