East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Ivan Rosa

March 27, 2017

"Excellent experience "

- Pablo

I brought my car here on an Monday night around 5 for a recall, inspection and oil change. Kevin Chang told me he may have it done that same night, to my surprise Kevin called me a couple of hours later and it was ready. Excellent speedy service.

March 26, 2017

"very good experience"

- scarat11

First time leasing vehicle . Very good experience. Salesman Greg L was great, and honest. I did shop around and he gave me the best deal. Made it a nice experience. Manager Arnie was honest and very personable. I would definitely go back for another vehicle.

March 24, 2017

"Customer-friendly dealership"

- dmoz

I've had a good experience dealing with East Hills. The sales process was easy and they got me the best deal, subsequent service visits have gone as well as can be expected. The one thing I can't quite get past was from my very first service visit for a simple oil change and tire rotation. I had made a note of which tires were where on my vehicle before bringing it to be serviced. After returning home I noticed that the same tires were in the same spots. They either simply did not do the tire rotation having said they did, or didn't at least feel the need to tell me the reasons they didn't do it—and I was there for 2+ hours for this even having scheduled the appointment. I don't remember who the service advisor was during this visit. It's this sort of thing that I just can't get out of my head whenever going back now, though. Today I dealt with Kevin Chang for a check engine light that had come on since the oil change a week ago. I was in and out much quicker today and Kevin explained what the simple problem had been. Hopefully I'll continue to be reassured of their transparency on future visits. Other than that, I've had an enjoyable experience at East Hills and look forward to future dealings.

2017 Dodge Charger