East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge

2300 Northern Boulevard,
Greenvale, New York 11548
East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Welcome to East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram! Since 1975, East Hills has been satisfying the automotive needs of New York families. We are a family owned dealership and we are pleased to say we have many employees with us for more than 20 years. We are proud to carry the impressive line-up of Chrysler products, including Jeep, Dodge, and Ram. Standard with every vehicle purchase is our exclusive Auto Rewards customer rewards program. Benefits of membership include: 3 Day/100 Mile Exchange Program Auto Rewards Earnings Program - save up to $5,000 off your next vehicle purchase Auto Rewards Gift Certificate Program Members-Only Parts & Service Pricing $7 Unlimited Lube, Oil, and Filter Changes * FREE Annual NYS Inspections FREE Loaner Cars FREE Shuttle Service FREE Towing Program And a whole lot more! Pay Less. Get More. Period. * synthetic and diesel oil changes additional.

About East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Monday 8:00 AM - 8:00 AM

Rkjeep
7/03/2015

"Excellent experience!!!"

I had a chance to buy grand Cherokee from east hills dealership. I was very thrilled and impressed by the expertise of my sales person Mike Guerrieri to ease the whole process for me . I would bring more business to this dealership!!! Love the staff and I had a very pleasant buying experience with Mike as well as the Sales Manager,, very professional and friendly people!!!

Kanfer25
7/02/2015

"Great service all the way around with Fred B"

I had a great experience working with Fred B. I decided to go with the Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited and I couldn't be happier. Fred B was a pleasure to work with from explaining different financing options to everything the car has to offer. The day I picked up the car, he provided a great tutorial that helped ease me into using the new Jeep and feeling comfortable. I'd highly recommend working with Fred B at east hills. No over the top sales pitch. It's simple, not pushy and very knowledgable. The day I picked up the car, it was seamless, as my paperwork was ready to go, I signed a few documents and the car was officially mine. In addition, trading my car in with east hills was beneficial as I was very happy with their offer. It's been 3 days and I couldn't be happier with the JGCL and my decision to work with Fred B and east hills

scottyM

"Buying made EASY!"

East hills staff is the best i have ever dealt with when buying a new car! Salesman Michael Galante is a professional who makes it so easy!!NO HASSEL!! DEFINITLY ASK FOR HIM!!

DodgeRamSport1

"Professional!"

East Hills Chrysler/Jeep listed a particular Ram truck vehicle that I had been searching for. When I called, I was greeted by a pleasant salesperson (Roger) who made me feel comfortable as he was both knowledgable and courteous. I had never been to, nor heard of East Hills, but I gave it a chance as I visited the dealership the next day. Needless to say, Roger was a HUGE help and was able to make my dream truck a reality!

mc827

"New Lease"

I recently leased a 2015 Jeep Cherokee Latitude from Marvin at East Hills Jeep. Marvin was great to work with and the price was unbeatable. There really weren't any of the normal salesman games that go on at other dealerships. I would definitely recommend visiting East Hills and asking for Marvin. I look forward to dealing with him in the future.

ted630

"Excellent!!!!!"

James Kropp was fabulous !!! James was very courteous and met my best expectations at every turn. He was honest and wanted to make sure I got the vehicle I wanted at the price I was happy with. I highly recommend James to all my family and friends. Thank You Ted

a1gori
6/30/2015

"Trade-In for Lease"

I recently leased a 2015 Jeep Patriot High Altitude from Jen Barrios at East Hills Jeep. Very pleasant experience and received a fair trade in price for my Honda Element. I love my Jeep and would highly recommend Jen and East Hills Jeep.

Abeharooni

"New car"

Carlos was pleasant sales person with good explanation and being honest. After sale he showed all features on the car and he was very friendly.

AD

"Great experience!"

I originally started my experience with Mike Galante but he wasn't in when I finally went to purchase so Carlos helped me from there. He was fast and efficient and informative and took his time to go over the details in the car. I hope that I continue to have a great experience with the dealership.

jacksonjw81

"Pleasant Experience"

East Hills had the best price around and exactly what I was looking for, hence why I traveled all the way from WV to NY to purchase a vehicle. They offered a fair offer for my trade-in sight unseen, a great price, and fast but thorough response to my emails. Ann said I should finance through the dealership though I was alredy financed through y bank at a great rate, reluctantly I applied and they were able to beat my current bank. From the time I showed up to when I left took only about 75 minutes and Ann went over the vehicle with me.

Reviews of Michael Guerrieri