East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge

2300 Northern Boulevard,
Greenvale, New York 11548
East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Welcome to East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram! Since 1975, East Hills has been satisfying the automotive needs of New York families. We are a family owned dealership and we are pleased to say we have many employees with us for more than 20 years. We are proud to carry the impressive line-up of Chrysler products, including Jeep, Dodge, and Ram. Standard with every vehicle purchase is our exclusive customer rewards program. Benefits of membership include: 3 Day/100 Mile Exchange Program Members-Only Parts & Service Pricing $7 Unlimited Lube, Oil, and Filter Changes * FREE Annual NYS Inspections FREE Loaner Cars FREE Shuttle Service FREE Towing Program And a whole lot more! Pay Less. Get More. Period. * synthetic and diesel oil changes additional.

About East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Monday 8:00 AM - 8:00 AM

1,267 Dealership Reviews
Macho557
9/24/2016

"Jorge Molina, top notch sales rep!"

Easy experience with the assistance of a great sales representative Jorge Molina. Went in inquiring about a wrangler and delt with Jorge. Not only is he a sales person but a huge car guy himself and a Jeep lover enthusiast. After easily purchasing my new Wrangler he gave me his personal cell number and even offered to come to my house to show me and assist me on the removal of the Jeep top, what other sales person would do such a thing on there day off ?

Zen_0ne

"Painless and precise"

Came in for a rotation, and balance of the tires, inspection, and as always was met quickly. Quick go over of the vehicle and in the shop..

FS

"Will Lease again!!"

I have 2 Grand Cherokees and 1 Cherokee and could not be happier with the service. Mike Cartelli always takes great care of me and always tries to work around my busy schedule. He is always pleasant and if I have questions calls me back asap. I have owned many cars and trucks in my 54 years (Mercedes, Porsche, Cadillac, Suburban, Jaguar, Hummer etc.) this is by far the best service I have received. My leases will be up in a year and I will gladly lease Jeeps again from this dealership because of the service I received from Mike Cartelli!!

mysummit
9/24/2016

"Reached the SUMMIT Again!!!"

My day started out with a "Happy Birthday" phone call from Oliver (Senior Manager at East Hills). Not only was it my birthday, but I was celebrating the one year anniversary of purchasing my Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit. I had a lunch hour appointment and the service team got me in and out, right on time! Mike Cartelli, my Service Advisor was waiting for me with his welcoming smile and a birthday hug. He took charge of my appointment as soon as I arrived and he ensured that the technician I had requested, Frank Dono, would be available to work on my vehicle. Mike and Frank are the BEST SERVICE team any customer could ask for! While I have no doubt Mike treats all his customers with the same respect and attention he gives to me, he always makes sure to let me know how important my business is to him. Frank brings my car out and is always open to any questions I may have; and I get to enjoy a bit of his wonderful, but very dry, sense of humor! Frank, you got the tire pressure "spot on"! Thank you all for making me feel like a highly valued customer!

My technician Frank Dono.

JohnB
9/22/2016

"Excellent Service"

Leased my second Grand Cherokee from East Hills and couldn't be happier. Ivan Rosa took great care of me and got me a great price my new Jeep. I was turning it in early and they even paid the final 2 payments on the previous lease. Overall a great experience and will definitely be back for my next vehicle.

Robert Breslow
9/21/2016

"Pleasant, friendly"

Brought in for service on recalls...Also needed a part for the electronic drivers seat. Everything was done as expected. Kevin Chang answered all my questions and checked on the progress of my repairs when need.

carinbail
9/18/2016

"We got the car we LOVE"

We needed a new car and the staff worked hard to get us what we wanted. They worked with us to help get us the best deal, most rebates and fast service. I recommend this dealership for anyone looking to lease a wonderful car.

pygmy
9/17/2016

"Fast, easy and enjoyable"

They were very helpful, informative and provided a great experience. After purchasing my car, they walked me through all the details and features before leaving.

Akrigel
9/16/2016

"Greatest dealer / service experience so far!!!"

I came to East Hills last minute with a problem my drivers door was having. I came with no appointment or loaner reservation from Statem Island and had to leave in an hour. They understood my problem and without hesitation or making faces, they took my car and had it fixed ASAP. I am more then pleased and satisfied with East Hills.

Despena Kiladitis
9/16/2016

"Ann is awesome!"

My family had already purchased a vehicle here in the past so when I was looking for a new car my brother suggested we visit Ann. I had never driven a Jeep because I was a Honda girl but after sitting in the Jeep Renegade I fell in love. Ann was attentive and answered my countless e-mails and phone calls. She was able to help me with everything I needed. She spent so much time working with me I felt like I was her only client. On the day I had to pick up the car I was over an hour late, Ann called. Unfortunately, she could not be there but again she reached out to see how I liked the car. You will get personal attention at East Hills. Ann was awesome and I would recommend her highly.

1 - 10 of 1,267 results