East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge

2300 Northern Boulevard,
Greenvale, New York 11548
East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Welcome to East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram! Since 1975, East Hills has been satisfying the automotive needs of New York families. We are a family owned dealership and we are pleased to say we have many employees with us for more than 20 years. We are proud to carry the impressive line-up of Chrysler products, including Jeep, Dodge, and Ram. Standard with every vehicle purchase is our exclusive customer rewards program. Benefits of membership include: 3 Day/100 Mile Exchange Program Members-Only Parts & Service Pricing $7 Unlimited Lube, Oil, and Filter Changes * FREE Annual NYS Inspections FREE Loaner Cars FREE Shuttle Service FREE Towing Program And a whole lot more! Pay Less. Get More. Period. * synthetic and diesel oil changes additional.

About East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Monday 8:00 AM - 8:00 AM

1,070 Dealership Reviews
Queens81
5/04/2016

"Awesome Experience "

Just would like to share my awesome experience at East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge with sales consultant Jenn Barrios. We all know how difficult buying a new car can be but that was not the case here from the moment Jenn brought her professionalism, great attitude, knowledge and overall made this experience at Jeep fantastic to the table. Purchasing a new 2016 Grand Cherrokee which I am 100% satisfied with is all do praise to Jenn and would totally recommend anyone I knw looking for a vehicle of this dealers brands, to ask for Jenn.Customer service at its best!

Renegadeguy
5/04/2016

"No-pressure salesman are hard to come by"

When I walk into a car dealership the last thing I want is pushy salesman and the back-and-fourth negotiation between managers. When I was working with Carlos on leasing a Jeep Renegade for my wife I felt the experience was different from other dealers. Carlos was very laid back and not at all pushy when it came to my decision. After visiting 2 other dealers in my area east hills was a no-brainer. Very happy with our new renegade

pinksturr
5/03/2016

"best jeep dealership on long island"

He was very informative and helpful with the service required for my jeep. I have always had wonderful experiences at this location, everyone smiles and is super friendly, it feels like home.

Alexis

"Amazing Experience"

Ann DeMayo at East Hills Jeep helped me with a lease on a 2016 Jeep Renegade. She made the experience of getting a brand new car very exciting! She was extremely knowledgeable and was very helpful through the whole experience. I would definitely recommend East Hills Jeep to people and of course tell them to ask for Ann! I am so happy to have my new Jeep!

Andrew

"Mike Guerrieri"

Mike G was professional, knowledgable and fast! All things I love in a Car Salesman. It was the first time working with him and it was a great experience.

Carrie

"Great Experience. "

Curtis Rose at East Hills was nothing short of excellent. I came in, test drove a couple of cars, and ultimately settled on a pre-owned Grand Cherokee. I'm pretty sure I drove him crazy, with repeated visits, and millions of questions, but he was always straightforward, honest, and explanatory. Had had a terrible experience in two other Jeep dealerships, and these folks restored my faith in the brand. Ended up receiving only one key for my Jeep, but the dealership was quick to rectify that and get a new one programmed. Got a chance to meet the service team in the process, who all were extremely helpful. I'm grateful for such a good experience, and look forward to going back for service on my new (to me) vehicle.

Paul
5/02/2016

"Great Experience with a slight issues"

From start to finish Ivan has been very helpful. The trade in and purchase of the new vehicles happened flawlessly. There was a minor issues where the wrong information was put into the computer system but was handled very quickly. Now there was an issues with the radio system in the car. All the booklets and information I received said that the car came with satellite radio, but driving the car home I found out that wasn't an option. I had to call 10 different numbers to get the information. Till this day I am still waiting on the phone to find out if my radio is going to be replaced.

Vinny
5/02/2016

"Jeep Cherokee. Latitude "

Dealt with Ivan for a couple cars now. He's a straight shooter and has me out of there in no Time. I've recommended him to everyone looking for a jeep. And he always takes care of them.

vsmith

"Friendly service"

I purchased a vehicle ,Mr. Ewing was awesome,b y the end of sale I felt like I am getting a great quality vehicle. With very freindly and efficent service.

joe

"service"

I had recently brought my Jeep in for a recall and had dealt with serive advisor Kevin and he was very professional and helpful in getting my car in and out in a timely fashion. I will definatley be back for service!

1 - 10 of 1,070 results