East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge

2300 Northern Boulevard,
Greenvale, New York 11548
East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Welcome to East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram! Since 1975, East Hills has been satisfying the automotive needs of New York families. We are a family owned dealership and we are pleased to say we have many employees with us for more than 20 years. We are proud to carry the impressive line-up of Chrysler products, including Jeep, Dodge, and Ram. Standard with every vehicle purchase is our exclusive customer rewards program. Benefits of membership include: 3 Day/100 Mile Exchange Program Members-Only Parts & Service Pricing $7 Unlimited Lube, Oil, and Filter Changes * FREE Annual NYS Inspections FREE Loaner Cars FREE Shuttle Service FREE Towing Program And a whole lot more! Pay Less. Get More. Period. * synthetic and diesel oil changes additional.

About East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Monday 8:00 AM - 8:00 AM

1,218 Dealership Reviews
Greg
8/24/2016

"Polite, Respectful, and No Pressure"

It was a pleasure dealing with Carlos. He was friendly, polite, and respectful and which made me feel comfortable throughout the process. I would definitely recommend him to any of my friends interested in buying a new Jeep/Chrysler.

Iliana
8/23/2016

"Awesome Customer Service "

Customer service was highly effective because the buying process was quick and straight to the point. I walked away with the exact car I wanted on the same day I came in!

MBC
8/23/2016

"I was pleasantly surprised"

A few Jeep-driving friends warned me about mediocre customer service at this particular dealership. Went anyway as it's the closest dealership to my home. Paid close attention like a mystery shopper might, and witnessed a group of nice professionals getting along with each other as well as the healthy handful of customers in the showroom. Connected with Stan Ewing to help select the perfect Jeep for me...a long process, and endure my never-ending questions with intelligence and a sense of humor, and Arnie Price who went out of his way to get me the best finance rate available and then went on to explain everything I might need to know. All this with a smile and, being the superstitious character he is, a silver half dollar to place in my car for good luck.

Andrewkalets

"Quick and easy"

Walked in greeted by James within the first few minutes, was very easy and friendly to deal with. Gave honest opinion about the vehicle he thought was best for us even if it was not the most expensive option. Fast and friendly service. Will defiantly come back!

Hsharf

"Sales and service"

Overall, the salesman, mangment and service have always been extremely professional and kind. Would highly recommend this dealership. Have purchased two cars from this dealer and were extremely happy with both experiences.

sburgoyne

"An absolute pleasure"

I went to East Hills Jeep in Greenvale, NY based on a recommendation and it was the best advice I ever got! Everyone was a pleasure to deal with! Fred Borzooyeh was my sales consultant and he was beyond knowledgable. He was not pushy, offered sound advice, and astounded me with his knowledge. Also, Dean in finance made the leasing experience a breeze. I would tell everyone to visit this dealership.

Dean (Finance)

K.Torres
8/18/2016

"Old Grand Cherokee "

Jenn was amazing in the entire review process of returning my old grand Cherokee. East hills in Greenvale is the pace to go when it comes to customer service, I love the car it drives great when it drives. That's the key point here......

Steve George

"Stan the Man"

My wife had leased a Grand Cherokee from Stan at East Hills three years ago. She was so happy and satisfied that the only person she wanted was Stan...We went back, I met Stan for the first time and he was informative and knew what we expected and truly understood our budget....We need more Stan's..Thank you

KTorres

"Easiest vehicle purchase…..."

I leased my 3rd Jeep from East Hills early this month and once again the process was seamless. Jen B.and Steve D. made my entire experience so pleasant and easy. I am sad that I won't be able to lease my next Jeep from them due to my move out of state. It may be worth coming back just to deal with there wonderful staff. They get 5 stars all the way, thank you so much for my new Jeep!!! Highly recommended!!!

JOSEPH G. LITTLE NECK, N.Y.
8/17/2016

""THEY DON'T LOVE YOU AND LEAVE YOU""

THE PURCHASE OF MY 2016 PATRIOT COULD NOT HAVE GONE ANY SMOOTHER. ROGER CARRINGTON, MY SALES CONSULTANT IS IN A CLASS BY HIMSELF. THIS GENTLEMEN IS A PRO IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD. TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION, I WAS TURNED OVER TO THE BUSINESS MANAGER , ARNIE PRICE. ARNIE PAINLESSLY PUT THE FINISHING TOUCHES ON THE DEAL AND I WAS OUT THE DOOR. THREE WEEKS LATER, I NOTICED A SMALL PROBLEM WITH MY RADIO. I UNANNOUNCED , SHOWED UP AT THE DEALERSHIP WHERE I WAS GREETED BY ROGER WITH THE SAME ENTHUSIASM AS I WAS THE DAY I MADE MY PURCHASE. WITHIN TEN MINUTES, MY CAR WAS IN THE HANDS OF MICHAEL CARTELLI, "SERVICE ADVISOR' , AND I WAS ON MY WAY TO IMMEDIATE SATISFACTION. MICHAEL AND HIS TEAM DIAGNOSED THE ISSUE AND DETERMINED THAT THE RADIO WAS DEFECTIVE. HE ORDERED A NEW UNIT FOR MY PATRIOT AND HE WILL CONTACT ME IN ACOUPLE OF DAYS TO COMPLETE THE INSTALLATION. MICHAEL CARTELLI'S PROFESSIONALISM AND PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE FITS RIGHT IN WITH THE REST OF THE TEAM AT EAST HILLS. I HAVE MADE MANY PURCHASES IN MY TIME, BUT NEVER HAVE I SEEN SUCH AN ALL STAR TEAM AS I DEALT WITH AT EAST HILLS CHRYSLER, JEEP, DODGE. I AM LOOKING FORWORD TO LISTENING TO MY NEW CD PLAYER, THANKS MIKE...................................JOSEPH G. LITTLE NECK, N.Y.

1 - 10 of 1,218 results