Evans Volkswagen

Dayton, Ohio 45414
Evans Volkswagen Info

Fairfield Volkswagen

Kings Volkswagen

Ginger not so happy with dealership
2/02/2016

"Horrible experience "

Evans is the worst dealership and service department I have ever dealt with. The sold us a used vehicle with a blown head gasket and now my $18000 vehicle is sitting in my driveway with a blown engine. When we took it to their service department they said that's what a saturn vue does. Three times we took it there and every time they said it was fine. We also had to replace every tie rod end and two axles. Which should have been fixed before ever putting it out to be sold. We had to pay 100 deductible every time for each tie rod which should have only taken 100 to have been fixed one time not three

Service department managers and dealerahip manager

Avoid Evans
10/19/2015

"Go Any Where Else!!!!"

Extremely shady management staff. Cameron told me one thing and did something completely different. They will do anything to get you in a new car even if it is flat out lying about the terms of the deal. When I tried to resolve the issue with them they said a deals a deal you signed the contract. Patrick and the sales team were very friendly and helpful, but unfortunately there is a lack of leadership in this company which will ultimately ruin your experience. Save yourself the frustration and hassle that the Evans brand is known for delivering!

Cameron, Patrick

Brandy
2/02/2015

"My experience with Evans Motorworks"

My experience with Robert Elswick was great I got a car and I love it!.. Robert was awesome! I highly recommend this dealership and Robert!

kyle9871
1/22/2015

"awesome dealership "

We recently bought a 2013 jeep wrangler from evans motor works they are a,great bunch of people especially our sales guy Theo thanks for the great experience if you go to evans and are looking for a used car be sure to ask for Theo Dorian

Theo Dorian

Ewagner
1/06/2015

"Evans Motor Works"

I recently purchased a used vehicle from Evans. I was looking for a vehicle, but wasn't sure they would be able to make the deal work. I also did not expect to get as new of car as I was able to. I worked with Robert Elswick, and he was great. The process took a while, but everyone was great to work with.

RippedOff
1/05/2015

"Dealer For The People? Are you kidding me?"

My wife and I purchased two cars within 3 days of each other from Evans, and both had/have mechanical issues after just 1 month. Evans was/is not willing to help with repair costs. Buyers beware when purchasing from Evans, and make sure the vehicle is 100% mechanically sound before purchasing.

chrisr119
11/30/2014

"dealer for the people"

This is a just a great place to buy a car. I found a used car online and went in to buy but had no idea that I would be leaving in brand new 2015 Volkswagen. Anyone with so so credit this is the place. My salesperson Jim Hilt helped me get approved and find the right car with all the features I was looking for. Evans is truly a dealer for the people and I have already told all my friends.

alfamale
10/29/2014

"Evans Motor Works!"

Just about as pleasant experience as buying a car can get. I left the dealership thinking we were too far apart to make a deal and Jim Hilt kept working throughout the day to get a deal acceptable to us both. Follow-up the following week was timely and a reimbursement check received in two days. Frankly, I was impressed!

keiska
10/24/2014

"Great experience "

I usually hate car shopping b/c I don't know much about this sort of stuff and had horrible experiences with car salesman before but I can't say the same about this time. Jim Hilt was terrific and he really made my experience a pleasant one. He answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable with my purchase and I actually walked out with a smile on my face.

holly.pickens.1
9/30/2014

"Very happy with my new van"

I went to evans after hearing a radio ad. I had a trade in that I still owed money on. After 3 days of Robert Elswick working very hard, I got the call from him that I was approved for a new van. They paid off my trade in and the staff was amazing. Robert was an amazing sales man and worked very hard to get me approved. He was very patient with me and my calling to constantly check on the status and was great when I had to bring all 5 of my boys with me to sign the paperwork for my new van. Thank you Robert Elswick and Evans Motorworks you have a customer for life!!!!!!