Evans Volkswagen

Fairfield Volkswagen

Kings Volkswagen

troygirl11
4/30/2016

"Don't waste your time..."

Possibly the worst experience I've ever had from beginning to end. They didn't have the model of Jetta I wanted but told me they did. When I got there, they showed me a Jetta SE 2.5, which was 5k more expensive. Bait and switch, anyone? Then they sold me a "Diamond Package" for some kind of exterior gloss coat - for $700 - and which they refused to honor when I had to have some scratches taken care of. They also gave me the wrong set of keys - the keys were for a different car and obviously didn't work when I tried to start the car at home. I realize they gave me the wrong set and had to take them BACK to the dealership to get the correct second set. They took HOURS to service my car and didn't offer a loaner car - or the free massages or pedicures they tell you they'll give you over on Miller Lane while you wait on your car. I really don't need a massage or pedicure so I don't care but don't offer it as a service and then "forget" to offer it. I was in the dealership for no less than 3 hours at one point. Thankfully I brought my laptop and was able to get some work done. Also, during my last oil change, they replaced a light but didn't put a part back correctly, which made the left headlight go out. I took it to the dealer and they said I'd have to purchase the part THEY lost during the service! Or I could just put duct tape over it. REALLY? You lost the part needed but my choices are to BUY a new one myself OR duct tape it? Is this place for real? I really wish I'd never gone to Evans. I'll never go back. In fact, I'll probably never buy another VW again. Save your time and money. DO NOT GO TO EVANS!

No longer with company

Ginger not so happy with dealership
2/02/2016

"Horrible experience "

Evans is the worst dealership and service department I have ever dealt with. The sold us a used vehicle with a blown head gasket and now my $18000 vehicle is sitting in my driveway with a blown engine. When we took it to their service department they said that's what a saturn vue does. Three times we took it there and every time they said it was fine. We also had to replace every tie rod end and two axles. Which should have been fixed before ever putting it out to be sold. We had to pay 100 deductible every time for each tie rod which should have only taken 100 to have been fixed one time not three

Service department managers and dealerahip manager

Avoid Evans
10/19/2015

"Go Any Where Else!!!!"

Extremely shady management staff. Cameron told me one thing and did something completely different. They will do anything to get you in a new car even if it is flat out lying about the terms of the deal. When I tried to resolve the issue with them they said a deals a deal you signed the contract. Patrick and the sales team were very friendly and helpful, but unfortunately there is a lack of leadership in this company which will ultimately ruin your experience. Save yourself the frustration and hassle that the Evans brand is known for delivering!

Cameron, Patrick

Brandy
2/02/2015

"My experience with Evans Motorworks"

My experience with Robert Elswick was great I got a car and I love it!.. Robert was awesome! I highly recommend this dealership and Robert!

Robert Elswick

kyle9871
1/22/2015

"awesome dealership "

We recently bought a 2013 jeep wrangler from evans motor works they are a,great bunch of people especially our sales guy Theo thanks for the great experience if you go to evans and are looking for a used car be sure to ask for Theo Dorian

Theo Dorian

Ewagner
1/06/2015

"Evans Motor Works"

I recently purchased a used vehicle from Evans. I was looking for a vehicle, but wasn't sure they would be able to make the deal work. I also did not expect to get as new of car as I was able to. I worked with Robert Elswick, and he was great. The process took a while, but everyone was great to work with.

Robert Elswick

RippedOff
1/05/2015

"Dealer For The People? Are you kidding me?"

My wife and I purchased two cars within 3 days of each other from Evans, and both had/have mechanical issues after just 1 month. Evans was/is not willing to help with repair costs. Buyers beware when purchasing from Evans, and make sure the vehicle is 100% mechanically sound before purchasing.

chrisr119
11/30/2014

"dealer for the people"

This is a just a great place to buy a car. I found a used car online and went in to buy but had no idea that I would be leaving in brand new 2015 Volkswagen. Anyone with so so credit this is the place. My salesperson Jim Hilt helped me get approved and find the right car with all the features I was looking for. Evans is truly a dealer for the people and I have already told all my friends.

alfamale
10/29/2014

"Evans Motor Works!"

Just about as pleasant experience as buying a car can get. I left the dealership thinking we were too far apart to make a deal and Jim Hilt kept working throughout the day to get a deal acceptable to us both. Follow-up the following week was timely and a reimbursement check received in two days. Frankly, I was impressed!

keiska
10/24/2014

"Great experience "

I usually hate car shopping b/c I don't know much about this sort of stuff and had horrible experiences with car salesman before but I can't say the same about this time. Jim Hilt was terrific and he really made my experience a pleasant one. He answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable with my purchase and I actually walked out with a smile on my face.