Evans Volkswagen

Fairfield Volkswagen

chrisr119
11/30/2014

"dealer for the people"

This is a just a great place to buy a car. I found a used car online and went in to buy but had no idea that I would be leaving in brand new 2015 Volkswagen. Anyone with so so credit this is the place. My salesperson Jim Hilt helped me get approved and find the right car with all the features I was looking for. Evans is truly a dealer for the people and I have already told all my friends.

alfamale
10/29/2014

"Evans Motor Works!"

Just about as pleasant experience as buying a car can get. I left the dealership thinking we were too far apart to make a deal and Jim Hilt kept working throughout the day to get a deal acceptable to us both. Follow-up the following week was timely and a reimbursement check received in two days. Frankly, I was impressed!

keiska
10/24/2014

"Great experience "

I usually hate car shopping b/c I don't know much about this sort of stuff and had horrible experiences with car salesman before but I can't say the same about this time. Jim Hilt was terrific and he really made my experience a pleasant one. He answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable with my purchase and I actually walked out with a smile on my face.

holly.pickens.1
9/30/2014

"Very happy with my new van"

I went to evans after hearing a radio ad. I had a trade in that I still owed money on. After 3 days of Robert Elswick working very hard, I got the call from him that I was approved for a new van. They paid off my trade in and the staff was amazing. Robert was an amazing sales man and worked very hard to get me approved. He was very patient with me and my calling to constantly check on the status and was great when I had to bring all 5 of my boys with me to sign the paperwork for my new van. Thank you Robert Elswick and Evans Motorworks you have a customer for life!!!!!!

Rater15
9/28/2014

"Very Pleased"

Evans Motorworks provided excellent customer service especially my sales agent Robert Elswick. He made my car purchasing experience painless and is truly people person as well as a professional.

Georgejones1
9/26/2014

"Coming back again"

We bought a used car a couple weeks ago at Evans from Jim Hilt and our experience was great. We are in need of a third car real soon for another driver in the family and will be coming here first.

Smitty79
6/10/2014

"Excellent service"

I went in to Evans to purchase a Volkswagon Passat and was extremely pleased with the help I received from Robert Elswick. He is a great salesman and I highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase a new car.

AaronMangum
4/29/2014

"Awesome Costumer Service"

Sam Cotterman at Evans Motorworks did a terrific job at helping my family find a new vehicle! Very knowledgeable and friendly! I highly recommend that if you are looking for a car whether you are battling a budget or just looking for the perfect car to fit you to go visit him!

Sam Cotterman

toddlerteacher20
2/20/2014

"We had a great experiance. Robert elswick is awesome and..."

We had a great experiance. Robert elswick is awesome and knows his job well. He helped us get a great deal on our car. We love our car

robert elswick

mmoormanmike
9/23/2013

"My son and I live 1hr 20 min or 70 miles North west of..."

My son and I live 1hr 20 min or 70 miles North west of Evans Motorworks located in Dayton Ohio. This is the first car my son has purchased on his own (19 years old) and wanted a BMW. With myself being a Ford person I did not know anything about BMW's, my son did the research on the internet and found Robert Elswick at Evans Motorworks and gave him a call. My son and I then spent 6 hours with Robert the next day looking, test driving a couple different BMW's and asking numerous questions. I have been buying cars and trucks for 35 years and can attest that this was the best ever experience. If you are looking for a good honest place and person to work with you in your purchase of a vehicle please contact Robert E. at Evans Motorworks he will treat you right. NOTE: My son bought and drove home a 328I 2011 BMW on Saturday 09/21/2013. Sincerely Mike & Brandon M.