Evans Volkswagen

Evans Volkswagen Info

Beechmont Volkwagen

Fairfield Volkswagen

"Evans Motor Works!"

Just about as pleasant experience as buying a car can get. I left the dealership thinking we were too far apart to make a deal and Jim Hilt kept working throughout the day to get a deal acceptable to us both. Follow-up the following week was timely and a reimbursement check received in two days. Frankly, I was impressed!

"Great experience "

I usually hate car shopping b/c I don't know much about this sort of stuff and had horrible experiences with car salesman before but I can't say the same about this time. Jim Hilt was terrific and he really made my experience a pleasant one. He answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable with my purchase and I actually walked out with a smile on my face.

Jim Hilt

"Very happy with my new van"

I went to evans after hearing a radio ad. I had a trade in that I still owed money on. After 3 days of Robert Elswick working very hard, I got the call from him that I was approved for a new van. They paid off my trade in and the staff was amazing. Robert was an amazing sales man and worked very hard to get me approved. He was very patient with me and my calling to constantly check on the status and was great when I had to bring all 5 of my boys with me to sign the paperwork for my new van. Thank you Robert Elswick and Evans Motorworks you have a customer for life!!!!!!

"Very Pleased"

Evans Motorworks provided excellent customer service especially my sales agent Robert Elswick. He made my car purchasing experience painless and is truly people person as well as a professional.

"Coming back again"

We bought a used car a couple weeks ago at Evans from Jim Hilt and our experience was great. We are in need of a third car real soon for another driver in the family and will be coming here first.

"Excellent service"

I went in to Evans to purchase a Volkswagon Passat and was extremely pleased with the help I received from Robert Elswick. He is a great salesman and I highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase a new car.

"Awesome Costumer Service"

Sam Cotterman at Evans Motorworks did a terrific job at helping my family find a new vehicle! Very knowledgeable and friendly! I highly recommend that if you are looking for a car whether you are battling a budget or just looking for the perfect car to fit you to go visit him!

Sam Cotterman

"We had a great experiance. Robert elswick is awesome and..."

We had a great experiance. Robert elswick is awesome and knows his job well. He helped us get a great deal on our car. We love our car

robert elswick

"My son and I live 1hr 20 min or 70 miles North west of..."

My son and I live 1hr 20 min or 70 miles North west of Evans Motorworks located in Dayton Ohio. This is the first car my son has purchased on his own (19 years old) and wanted a BMW. With myself being a Ford person I did not know anything about BMW's, my son did the research on the internet and found Robert Elswick at Evans Motorworks and gave him a call. My son and I then spent 6 hours with Robert the next day looking, test driving a couple different BMW's and asking numerous questions. I have been buying cars and trucks for 35 years and can attest that this was the best ever experience. If you are looking for a good honest place and person to work with you in your purchase of a vehicle please contact Robert E. at Evans Motorworks he will treat you right. NOTE: My son bought and drove home a 328I 2011 BMW on Saturday 09/21/2013. Sincerely Mike & Brandon M.

Robert Elswick

"Prior to our visit to Evans we had spoke with Robert on..."

Prior to our visit to Evans we had spoke with Robert on the phone about the used inventory. We scheduled an appointment with him and prior to arriving at our appointment we decided we wanted to buy new. Robert greeted us with a smile and was very welcoming. Once we decided on the car we wanted, Robert worked VERY hard to make us a deal. We were tough negotiators! He never once used the typical salesman approach and we were very appreciative. No one likes a pushy salesman, right?! We ended up having an issue with our new car the same night we bought it HOWEVER Evans Volkswagen took great care of us and once again made us happy customers. And again, Robert was right there the ENTIRE time. We absolutely loved having him as our salesman. He's passionate about his job, human like the rest of us, and very sociable. He was truly a joy to work with! We would definitely buy from Robert and Evans Volkswagen in the future. We did in fact recommend Evans to friends of ours who did end up buying a car from the dealership. We love our Passat!!