Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Makes: Buick|Chevrolet|GMC|Service Center

Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton Info
About Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Rooster Bush is now Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton, a member of the Everett Auto Team. Since 1967, Everett Auto Team has proudly served the Carolinas as your regional GM powerhouse. Family owned and operated, Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton offers the best selection of new and pre-owned vehicles, genuine GM parts and accessories, and superior automotive services from our Certified Service & Tire Center and Everett Collision Center. And remember... if you didn't get an Everett deal, you didn't get a deal at all! http://www.morgantonchevy.com

About Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton Learn More

"Great car! great price!"

Darlene S. was our salesperson. She was attentive, patient and smart. It took several months to find just the right vehicle. She was never pushy just responsive to our needs.

Darlene Suttles

"Worth the trip from Canton, NC!"

Shopped in Asheville, Upstate SC, and East TN and found the right place here. They gave me a fair price for my trade and the vehicle we purchased. Tonia did a good job with communication to set up test drive and Rob was honest with me and was willing to work with us without all of the fluff that other dealers throw at you.

"great experience"

Darlene worked so hard to get us into the Suburban, countless calls were made on our behalf by her & other staff as well! I would recommend this dealership to anyone!!

Darlene Suttles

"Fantastic"

All I can say was this was a fantastic experience. What a pleasure dealing with all the staff. Everyone I dealt with worked hard to give me a fair deal and find the car I wanted.

"traveled from high point, nc, almost a 2 hour drive"

found an immaculate lo mileage 2001 Chrysler LHS @ Everett on the net. e-mailed them and they responded the next day. the sales person I dealt with was mike doran. mike personally took the car to a Chrysler dealership I selected for an inspection. the 13 year old car passed with only 1 or 2 minor issues. everyone I dealt with was most helpful. as a matter of fact I am in the market for another car used car I am waiting to hear from them. a truly enjoyable experience. did not rate quality of work because I did not deal with the service dept. I can assure you that will be excellent just like the rest of the Everett team.

mike doran

"Sales experience"

Sales experience was great. Aaron was very friendly, courteous and knowledgeable of the car that I bought. Tammy was very helpful in helping and finding the car that I was looking for and the price range that I could afford. Overall a GREAT experience.

"WOW, what a sales team This dealership has an..."

WOW, what a sales team This dealership has an unbelievable team of management and sales. Lance Spencer, our sales person, presented himself with professionalism, assertiveness, but not pushy, knowledgeable and most importantly sincerity. Being the "new kid on the block" we loved his candidness and self assurance. But, when he did not have the answer he was not timid about asking for help. WE would recommend this dealership to one and all. And, feel confident that anyone visiting Everett Chevrolet will walk away happy and satisfied with their experience. Thanks so much John Rhodes and Margie Hyatt

"We traveled from Murphy NC, a 178 mile one way trip, to..."

We traveled from Murphy NC, a 178 mile one way trip, to purchase our 2014 Terrain Denali from Everett. All of our contact had been over the internet and phone with Rob Garrison. He worked to get our new car on terms we could afford including trade in amount, and delivered on every one of his promises. He was a refreshing change from other dealers we had been in contact and visited with from our hometown all the way to ST Louis MO. Rob was a pleasure to work with and treated us as valued friends. Doug explained the paper work and answered our questions with humor and patience. Jeff went over our loan papers with great care and never tried to rush us through even though he had another person waiting to see him. Doug took us through our electronics before we left the dealership to make sure we knew how to use them and will be in contact each week to go over all this in steps til we fully are comfortable with all the bells and whistles we now have. Our whole experience from finding our car on their web site to driving away was a pleasure. If we ever need another car we will go back to Everett and will recommend them to anyone looking for a car. Thank you to all who helped in our purchase of our beautiful new car. Don & Nancy Trainer

"We just purchased 2015 Chevrolet Silverado. Darlene..."

We just purchased 2015 Chevrolet Silverado. Darlene Suttle was our sales person. She is the greatest. We don't have a lot of time for test drives, paperwork or the hassle that usually goes along with buying a new vehicle. She knew what I wanted based on prior conversation and called me when she found it. It was everything I had described down to color. Our schedule is tight due to our business, however, she made sure she accommodated us by bring the truck to us, and staying after closing at the dealership to complete the deal. We did not haggle over the price like most dealerships, it took only minutes to agree. Not only was the buying process great, but the finance department got me such a great rate, I couldn't turn it down. Darlene made sure we were comfortable with all the equipment on our new purchase before we left the dealership, also filled the truck up with gas, which she offered without my asking. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone, I have certainly not been dissappointed with all the staff I worked with.

"Recently purchased a beautiful low mileage 2013 Corvette..."

Recently purchased a beautiful low mileage 2013 Corvette Grand Sport. My salesman Tom Truitt and I discussed the deal over the phone after my internet contact. The car was as beautiful as promised when we went to see it. The sales process went flawlessly and we were extremely pleased. They have two dealerships and this site was purchased recently by Everett Motors. Give them a try I think you'll be pleased as well.

Reviews of Rob Garrison