Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Silas Huskins, Sales Consultant, Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Silas Huskins

Chris Rhyder, Finance Manager, Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Chris Rhyder

Neil Parsons, Product and Delivery Specialist, Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Neil Parsons

Product and Delivery Specialist

November 29, 2016

"good initial experience, however no follow up"

- dinah

I have not had enough experience yet to really rate the service center. I was told I would be sent a second set of keys for my car and have not done so. I called Mr. Snyder, since he was the one that said he would mail them and he told me he would call me back, however he has not.

November 19, 2016

"Always happy with th results of a purchase"

- Reangell

This is the forth car we have purchased form Everett Morganton. We have always felt we received the farest value of our trade in. In some cases more than we expected. Darlene Suttle, always is very knowledgeable of the latest model configurations. We always get a fair and value based deal from them.

November 15, 2016

"New car purchase"

- Ward1250

Excellent salespeople and manager staff very nice and knowledgeable took time to explore and teach about all features of the car would definitely recommend this branch