Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

145 Bush Drive,
Morganton, North Carolina 28655
Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton Info
About Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton is a member of the Everett Auto Team. Since 1967, Everett Auto Team has proudly served the Carolinas as your regional GM powerhouse. Family owned and operated, Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton offers the best selection of new and pre-owned vehicles, genuine GM parts and accessories, and superior automotive services from our Certified Service & Tire Center and Everett Collision Center. And remember... if you didn't get an Everett deal, you didn't get a deal at all! http://www.morgantonchevy.com

About Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton Learn More

bwyatt
5/23/2016

"The Way Car Buying Should be Done"

Low pressure sales where the customer and their needs come first. Silas took the time to show me around a vehicle that I was very interested in, but it was missing a couple of options that I really wanted. We took the vehicle on a test drive and in that time period, the vehicle identical to the one that I was driving but with the options I told him about was sitting in the parking lot upon our return. Great communication skills start with listening and at Everett they understand this concept. Thanks for a great experience. We will be back in the for our next purchase!

Nick123
5/17/2016

"Great Experience with buying new truck"

Neil Parsons is great to deal with! Very Smooth transaction! First new vehicle purchase, and they went over and beyond to meet my financial expectations.

jwc5165
5/16/2016

"Excellent Trade/Buying Experience"

I was in the market for a new truck and had done an unbelievable amount of research to find the exact truck I was looking for. I was in Morganton on a business trip and came across Everett, so I decided to stop and see what they had to offer. Silas and the Everett team offered me the best price on a new 2016 GMC Sierra that I had found throughout my research. They also gave me an excellent deal with my 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee trade-in, beating every offer I had previously been given by a landslide. Silas and the rest of the team at Everett were very friendly and helpful with every step of the purchase. I would highly recommend anyone in the market to make a stop and see what they have to offer.

GM1956
5/02/2016

"Don't Walk but Run Away as Fast as You Can from Everett"

I was in the market for a very clean and low mileage 2013 Chevrolet Avalanche and was willing to pay for it. After diligently taking a couple of weeks to pour through most, if not all, of the online car sites, I spoke with Everett Chevrolet salesman Michael Doran who assured me that the 2013 Avalanche that his dealership had just gotten in on trade was the Avalanche that would end my search. Mr. Doran promised that the vehicle showed almost no signs of use and, it had been pampered by the previous owner who was an older lady who lived close by to Everett and “she never even drove it in the rain“. Mr. Doran went on to emphasize that that exterior of the truck was nearly perfect and, the inside retained the new car smell. He went on to tell me that he carefully went over the truck and, if he found even the slightest scratch, he would send me images of any damage. No images were forthcoming, so when we spoke later that day he confirmed that the truck was as good as it gets and it comes with a 12,000 mile or one year certified warranty. It all sounded great. Mr. Doran and I agreed on price and I made arrangements to fly, with a one way ticket, to an airport close to his dealership where I would be picked up by a member of Everett’s staff and be driven for well over an hour to the dealership to pay for and drive the Avalanche home. It all sounds great doesn’t it? Well, the flight was smooth and the drive from the airport to the dealership flew by quickly as the driver was a nice fellow. We spoke about many issues of mutual interest. When we arrived at the dealership, the driver and I said our good byes and I was quickly introduced to Mr. Doran who, in a jiff, had the Avalanche brought out for my due diligence test drive. I noticed some substantial scrapes on the driver front bumper but got into the drivers seat with Mr. Doran as my passenger. The truck’s interior was nice and the truck drove with precision. While on the test spin, I asked Mr. Doran why did he not mention the front bumper damage and he became silent. I went on to ask if there may be anymore that he did not disclose. He said there may be a scrape or two. After about 10 minutes, we got back to the dealership and we both got out of the truck and boy, the older lady who had trade in the truck (maybe she was from Pasadena) had a number of run ins to all four bumper corners, and there were major dings on one side post of the truck near the rear window and several large chips on the hood front. Mr. Doran and I walked around the truck together noticing the same damage and when I asked him why did he not disclose this he said: “what do you expect from a used car” He told me that he has been in the car business for over 20 years so he know all the lines. Here I was with no ticket to fly home and a bank draft to purchase the truck in full. Mr. Doran outwardly deceived me and brought me to his dealership under false pretenses. I felt like a jerk. Mr. Doran knew that I was unhappy, so he went inside to his office while I remained outside inspecting the truck’s exterior for the second time and took detailed images of all of the obvious damage and there was plenty. After I did the second walk around and took images, I went into the dealership building and was met by Chris Rhyder in finance. Chris asked what I wanted to do and I told him that I would not be moving forward with the purchase at the agreed to price. He said that he was sorry that Mr. Doran misinformed me about the condition of the truck as it was clearly damaged. He went on to offer me his “best” deal whereby he would sell me the truck for $43,000 ($1,000 less than Mr. Doran and I agreed to) but the truck would not come with the certified 12,000 mile or 12 months as agreed to in the original deal with Mr. Doran. In other words he was offering me less for more. What a jerk! I told Chris and Mr. Doran who, had again come on the scene, that we would not be doing business and that I believe that Everett should pay for my airfare from and to home. Chris said “no way” The on duty manager said the same thing and offered no apology. What sleazes! At this point, I walked over to a quiet part of the dealership in order to arrange a flight back home and was approached by Neil Parsons, another Everett salesman, who said that he looked over the car and he could get it fixed at my expense for $500 or possibly $250. Since the color of the Avalanche was White Diamond Tricoat, I knew that Mr. Parsons was attempting to steer me into buying the truck at any cost to me. What a turd! To make an even longer story shorter, I wound up wasting an entire day with some members of Everett’s pathological staff, and, spent well over $800 in airfare, etc. for the trip. I had a nice drive back to the airport with the same gracious fellow from earlier in the day and he was very apologetic about the way that I had been treated. Two days after I got home, on a Monday, I went to three auto body repair shops and was quoted anywhere from 1,950 to $2,725 to repair the White Diamond Tricoat finish. I wonder what Mr. Parsons was drinking when he gave me his estimates. The moral of this true story is beware of these slugs. All they want is your money. Buyer satisfaction is way down on the list if it is even there at all.

Lkjdude
4/14/2016

"Quick and easy. "

I searched the Internet for what I wanted. Found it at Everett and checked it out. I was between 3 vehicles. I was given excellent information from the salesman and I was never pushed or rushed. Also I did not receive any of the annoying phone calls you get from most car dealers. I made the deal with no suprise at closing. Silas Huskins is excellent as a car salesman.

Deborah Bowman
4/06/2016

"Great trading/buying experience!"

Sales consultant very helpful, respectful and courteous as was the entire team at Everett Chevrolet of Morganton. We would look to deal in the future with Everett of Morganton and recommend to friends and family as well. Thank you!!

Jerald S.
4/05/2016

"Great team to buy from"

Have always requested Darlene S. to be my sales person. Darlene has sold me cars and trucks over the years even before the dealership was Everett Chevrolet. Chris and Rob do a great job too. Jerald S.

4/02/2016

"Great service"

Went above and beyond to get us our SUV. We were 2 hrs away and they delivered with all the paperwork and car was just as described! One of the easiest car purchases ever!

Jason
3/24/2016

"Great place to buy a truck"

Jeff was very helpful in the purchasing of my truck, gave me a good deal and was fair on my trade-in value. Would definitely recommend to friends and family to buy at Everett Chevrolet.

Ray Byrd
3/21/2016

"Excellent customer service"

This is the 3rd vehicle we have purchased from Everett Chevrolet and we could not be more pleased. Our sales person was Darlene and she went out of her way to help with every aspect of the purchase. Everyone there from sales to finance was very helpful.

Reviews of Neil Parsons