Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

145 Bush Drive,
Morganton, North Carolina 28655
Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton Info
About Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton is a member of the Everett Auto Team. Since 1967, Everett Auto Team has proudly served the Carolinas as your regional GM powerhouse. Family owned and operated, Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton offers the best selection of new and pre-owned vehicles, genuine GM parts and accessories, and superior automotive services from our Certified Service & Tire Center and Everett Collision Center. And remember... if you didn't get an Everett deal, you didn't get a deal at all! http://www.morgantonchevy.com

About Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton Learn More

terrydale
1/25/2016

"Changed my outlook on car dealers"

I have for many years hated going to car dealerships. I usually go when they are closed so I don't have to be accosted by pushy sales personnel. My recent experience at Everett Chevrolet in Morganton, NC changed my opinion. A friend of mine who recently bought a new truck there introduced me to Neil Parsons who really is the person responsible for changing my opinion. From the beginning he was as friendly and open as he could be and made me feel extremely comfortable. Neil was interested in what I was looking for and he made sure that I got it. He introduced me to Rob in finance and he was also very friendly and personable. The entire team went out of their way to insure I was happy with the entire experience. They succeeded!!!! I got the vehicle I wanted at the right price. And the great service didn't stop when I signed the paperwork. They made sure to follow up several times after the sale to make sure I had everything I needed. I would recommend their team to anyone looking to buy a car in the future and I will be buying my vehicles there from now on as well. Thanks to Neil and the entire Everett team....Terry Dale

Susan - for all the paperwork

Tandrewsparks
1/18/2016

"Best car buying experience I've ever had!"

I recently purchased an Escalade from these guys. The salesman was awesome. Everybody was extremely friendly. They went above and beyond in every area. The door had some blemishes on the paint so they sent a driver an hour and a half where I live to pick up the Escalade and left me with a loaner car while they fixed it without charging me, then drove it back to me when it was done. Couldn't ask for a smoother transaction and friendlier service!

Marsha retired
1/11/2016

"Very happy!"

Darlene was very helpful. Test drove 3 models and settled on the Denali Acadia. Have bought 4 cars from Darlene and am always pleased with her effort to find exactly what I want. Very happy with her service and support. Neil was great at explaining all the new systems on my car.

disneygirl
1/04/2016

"Great car-buying experience"

I went to this dealership to test drive a car or two as I was undecided about the make/model of car I wanted to buy. I had a couple of other cars from a local Ford dealership I had in mind. I told Darlene Suttle, the sales associate, that I wanted a four-door vehicle, six cylinder with leather seats, one that would safely and comfortably transport our new grandchild. Darlene suggested the Chevrolet Impala. It was not a car I considered but, when I saw the one she recommended, I was impressed with the style, comfort, etc. My husband and I took it for a test drive in town and then on the interstate. We were happy with the whole package. Darlene and Rob worked hard to get us the price we were satisfied with and, though we did not plan to finance via the dealership, Chris provided us with a comparable rate that saved us from having to go to our financial institution. Neil was wonderful as he showed me the bells and whistles. He offered to help any time. True to his word, I showed up at the dealership two days later (on a Saturday) because an indicator on the panel revealed that a tire was low. Neil immediately checked the air pressure with a hand-held gauge and asked me to drive the car into the service bay (although the service area was closed). The staff quickly checked all of the tires and filled each with nitrogen. I was on my way in no time. Also, when I entered the dealership on that day, I was immediately greeted by Neil and Chris. Staff are genuinely friendly and care about their customers.

AcuraGirl
12/31/2015

"Unbelievably easy and 100% professional experience!"

Mike Doran made our car purchase unbelievably easy, especially since I had to come from out of town. He was super fast in follow up communications, was very knowledgeable, and made sure the transaction went super smooth. I would highly recommend Mike to anyone looking to purchase a car!

Angie28655
12/28/2015

"Very Satisfied"

I have been nervous about making a vehicle purchase and therefore put it off as long as I could. The folks at this dealership were very friendly and helpful, and by the time I left I was happy and at peace with the purchase. Our salesperson, Darlene Suttle, helped me find a vehicle that fits my budget, and is something I have wanted for a long time... a Silverado truck!

Bsessions
12/27/2015

"Excellent service during the purchase of my truck"

Mike Doran of Everett did an excellent job helping me through my recent purchase of a Silverado truck. I live in Georgia, and I found the truck on GM's site. The entire process was seamless. For those concerned about purchasing from a dealer that is outside of the area, call Mike at Everett.

Digger4656
12/21/2015

"Dennis and Denise Rust Review"

Our experience was incredible. Our salesman was very courteous and helpful. The instruction we recieved on the operation of our Acadia was extremely helpful. We would recommend this dealership to everyone!!

Crandall2015
12/20/2015

"Happy customer"

I am very happy with my first ever brand new car. I had been looking for a while and Darlene helped me find the car I wanted at the price I was happy with. I feel like I got a fair trade on the car I traded in. Darlene doesn't pressure you in to buying a vehicle. She also makes sure you are completely happy with your purchase. Even though it was late in the evening when I bought my car, Darlene took time to explain everything. I have also had service done on my previous car and Marty and the service department are efficient and knowledgeable. When it comes time to trade again, I will be going back to Everett.

Cat_Cat
12/16/2015

"Purchase of new Camaro"

Until recently we had purchase our new vehicles from another dealer. Probably wont do that again. You beat the "King of Price" this time. Everette had the best deals as well as the best and most professional, courteous and friendly sales staff. They never bombarded us with calls and messages but kept us informed about updates and information after the sale. It has been a pleasure working with Jeff Clark on the purchase of our new Camaro. We love it. We will certainly recommend he and this dealership to all of our friends. Kevin & Cathy Halley

Reviews of Neil Parsons