Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Darlene Suttle, Sales Consultant, Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Darlene Suttle

Silas Huskins, Sales Consultant, Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Silas Huskins

Neil Parsons, Product and Delivery Specialist, Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Neil Parsons

Product and Delivery Specialist
Chris Rhyder, Finance Manager, Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Chris Rhyder

June 25, 2017

"Very helpful and helps all they can"

- Tina Hughes

My cousin recommend us to use Jeff Clark as our dealer and we was very pleased with him. We talked for over a week on the phone. I went down and got the car and test drove it for a copule of days before i had to make my discussion.

Jeff Clark

June 24, 2017

"Wounderful"

- Dodie150

Very impressed with all the help Neil did in helping me understand how things worked on my truck.Josh was my sales representative he went above and beyond answering all my questions if not making calls to find out.Would recommen to anyone.

Josh Ford
Neil Parsons
Chris Rhyder

June 08, 2017

"Enjoyable experience!"

- Tamlyn S Engsstrom

Silas is a down to earth, calm no pressure guy. I have dealt with many car salesmen. He is a unique breed. He is a joy to deal with. Highest recommendations for this young man ...

Silas Huskins