Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

145 Bush Drive,
Morganton, North Carolina 28655
Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton Info
About Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton is a member of the Everett Auto Team. Since 1967, Everett Auto Team has proudly served the Carolinas as your regional GM powerhouse. Family owned and operated, Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton offers the best selection of new and pre-owned vehicles, genuine GM parts and accessories, and superior automotive services from our Certified Service & Tire Center and Everett Collision Center. And remember... if you didn't get an Everett deal, you didn't get a deal at all! http://www.morgantonchevy.com

About Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton Learn More

happy girl
7/20/2016

"New 2016 Cruz! Love it!!!!!!!!"

Recently, I bought a 2016 Cruz limited sedan 1 LT. Darlene was the salesperson. She did a great job talking me through the deal! Absolutely no pressure, which was great, in purchasing my car! She was helpful with all my questions and followed up on my purchase several days afterwards. I will definitely recommend her to my friends if they are shopping for a new/used car! She is a great salesperson!!!

jimbuick
7/13/2016

"FANTASTIC"

We have been working for weeks and weeks trying to find a new vehicle to lease. The current lease on our GMC Terrain will expire in a few months. We contacted numerous dealerships in our area. We gave all of them what we wanted in a car and what we could afford. We received several lease offers. After considering everything we decided to go to Everett in Morganton and test drive a vehicle. When we arrived we were immediately greeted. We were not accosted by sales folks wanting to sell us a car. They were friendly and welcoming. These folks, especially Silas, worked tirelessly to help us. From the time we arrived on our second visit to Everett until the time we departed (two hours) we were guided, very efficiently, through all of the “paper work” and through the finance area (Chris was so kind and helpful). Neil took a great deal of time going over the many features of the vehicle. The end result of these experiences was that we leased a new Buick Lacrosse form them. We feel that these folks are not your typical car salesmen—everyone we met was engaging and welcoming. They want you to be part of their family. Yes, they want to sell you a car; however, they are just as interested in you and your family as they are interested in you being a customer. If you are in the market for a vehicle, we would highly recommend you considering Everett of Morganton and ask for Silas. He is a fantastic young man and will work with you.

dmartin
7/13/2016

"Denise Martin"

Good car buying experience. Jeff Clark excellent salesman. Straight facts no b.s. Told us what he could do and did it. Second car bought here. Would recommend.

rasteele
7/08/2016

"Gerat car buying expereince"

Bought a Cadillac SRX, great car and the dealership was very easy to work with. Darlene was very helpful in getting us the car we wanted. Neil expertise with personalizing all the Cadillac controls was very much appreciated.

RANDY TOMLINSON
7/02/2016

"Smooth Car Buying Experience"

Darlene was extremely helpful, they had to locate me a vehicle (Silverado 2500HD), they went above any expectations to help get exactly what we wanted. This was the easiest car buying experience ever. Would definitely recommend!!! Thank You, Darlene, Rob, & Neil

nina1201
6/20/2016

"Good Experience"

We were unsure of what we wanted in a new car and was on our way to Hickory to the Nissan dealership. We decided to pull through Everett Chevrolet and just look at what was on their lot, We spotted the 2015 Honda CRV and knew this was the car we wanted. Everyone was very accommodating and Darlene Suttle, our sales person, went out of her way to make sure we got the car. We would recommend anyone from Asheville to drive to Morganton first and go to Everett Chevrolet. Thanks for all your help and Thanks Darlene for a good experience. Mike & Linda Frady

brofam2
6/16/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience "

Cody Donadio had outstanding customer service and worked very well with us. The guys here were prestigious. Chris also was polite and an excellent help.

JoJac
6/14/2016

"Personable Service"

The Everett Team of Morganton did a tremendous job getting me the exact truck I wanted. They took the time to sit down with me and ask me about every little option I wanted, then they delivered. I let them know when I would be there to do the paperwork and when I arrived everything was in order ready to rock and roll. I greatly appreciate the way they valued my time and the extraordinary service that came along with it. I would definitely recommend Everett Chevrolet of Morganton to anyone! Darlene is a first class salesman!!

nanny'schevy
6/06/2016

"Sandy's Equinox "

I looked at several different vehicles on line, Jeeps(I had a jeep for trade in), Fords, and other Chevy's both new and used. I saw this Chevy Equinox at Morganton Everett and fell in love with the vehicle and the price. My brother had purchased a Cadillac here and had nothing but good to say about everyone and the 10 year/100,000 mile warranty. Jeff Clark took me on a test drive and pointed out all the characteristics of the Equinox. Jeff Clark was wonderful along with Randy in getting me financed since my husband passing recently had altered my credit score. Randy knowing the way banks deal, gave me a great trade in value on my jeep and we were able to come to terms. Neil Parsons walked me through every aspect of my brand new 2016 Equinox and said if I need anything just call. Well, as anyone who has bought a new vehicle knows, there is a lot to take in all at one time! So, today, I had to call and speak with Chris about paperwork; and, Neil, you guessed it, about the On Star system. Both were more than eager to help me and answer all my questions. So, as you can see, they are not just GREAT before the sale, but afterwards as well. Why go anywhere else when you get a great vehicle buy and great service and customer satisfaction right here in one place!

bwyatt
5/23/2016

"The Way Car Buying Should be Done"

Low pressure sales where the customer and their needs come first. Silas took the time to show me around a vehicle that I was very interested in, but it was missing a couple of options that I really wanted. We took the vehicle on a test drive and in that time period, the vehicle identical to the one that I was driving but with the options I told him about was sitting in the parking lot upon our return. Great communication skills start with listening and at Everett they understand this concept. Thanks for a great experience. We will be back in the for our next purchase!

Reviews of Darlene Suttle