Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Darlene Suttle, Sales Consultant, Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Darlene Suttle

Chris Rhyder, Finance Manager, Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Chris Rhyder

Neil Parsons, Product and Delivery Specialist, Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Neil Parsons

Product and Delivery Specialist

February 10, 2017

"Wonderful buying experience........"

- greg

I came up from Greenville,SC to purchase a new Silverado. The entire deal was completed via email/phone, including the appraisal of my trade. When I arrived everything was just as we had discussed. There is something unique about this dealership, a genuineness that impressed me. Everyone I met gave me the same impression. I will look forward to referring people. And by the way, I got a fantastic deal.....very pleased! Greg Sparkman

January 23, 2017

"Very good service....."

- Tom

Enjoyed buying our vehicle from Silas. Very knowledgable and helpful! He listened and helped us find just the right vehicle we had been looking for. Thank you Silas!!

January 19, 2017

"Worth the drive! "

- JamieP

We recently drove over 3 hours from Tennessee to purchase a specific vehicle we had been searching for. Jerry was great to work with over the phone and we had the deal mostly complete before we made the drive. The vehicle was exactly as described and pictured, excellent condition and a great deal! Chris was friendly and easy to work with on financing details. Everyone we came into contact with was helpful and courteous. We'd gladly make the drive to purchase here again!