Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

145 Bush Drive,
Morganton, North Carolina 28655
Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton Info
About Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton is a member of the Everett Auto Team. Since 1967, Everett Auto Team has proudly served the Carolinas as your regional GM powerhouse. Family owned and operated, Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton offers the best selection of new and pre-owned vehicles, genuine GM parts and accessories, and superior automotive services from our Certified Service & Tire Center and Everett Collision Center. And remember... if you didn't get an Everett deal, you didn't get a deal at all! http://www.morgantonchevy.com

About Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton Learn More

Lkjdude
4/14/2016

"Quick and easy. "

I searched the Internet for what I wanted. Found it at Everett and checked it out. I was between 3 vehicles. I was given excellent information from the salesman and I was never pushed or rushed. Also I did not receive any of the annoying phone calls you get from most car dealers. I made the deal with no suprise at closing. Silas Huskins is excellent as a car salesman.

Deborah Bowman
4/06/2016

"Great trading/buying experience!"

Sales consultant very helpful, respectful and courteous as was the entire team at Everett Chevrolet of Morganton. We would look to deal in the future with Everett of Morganton and recommend to friends and family as well. Thank you!!

Jerald S.
4/05/2016

"Great team to buy from"

Have always requested Darlene S. to be my sales person. Darlene has sold me cars and trucks over the years even before the dealership was Everett Chevrolet. Chris and Rob do a great job too. Jerald S.

4/02/2016

"Great service"

Went above and beyond to get us our SUV. We were 2 hrs away and they delivered with all the paperwork and car was just as described! One of the easiest car purchases ever!

Jason
3/24/2016

"Great place to buy a truck"

Jeff was very helpful in the purchasing of my truck, gave me a good deal and was fair on my trade-in value. Would definitely recommend to friends and family to buy at Everett Chevrolet.

Ray Byrd
3/21/2016

"Excellent customer service"

This is the 3rd vehicle we have purchased from Everett Chevrolet and we could not be more pleased. Our sales person was Darlene and she went out of her way to help with every aspect of the purchase. Everyone there from sales to finance was very helpful.

jerrybk
3/12/2016

"Treats you like family"

I have just purchased my 3rd new vehicle from Darlene Suttles there at Everette. It is a real pleasure to do business in such a non abrasive atmosphere. Darlene and the sales management do business like you are family. The service Dept there has the same philosophy of taking care of you like family and doing only the work necessary to keep your vehicle maintained properly. It is a pleasure to recommend this dealership to do business with. Jerry Brooks

tomtarheel
3/09/2016

"outstanding buying experience"

I have been buying cars for forty years at many dealerships. Everett GMC in morganton was by far the best experience. Never felt pressured but felt they were trying to find the best vehicle for me. Jeff Clark,Chris rhyder,rob garrison are great people to deal with.

monte and sandi hogan
3/05/2016

"THANK YOU EVERETT'S!"

Came to "Look", stayed to buy, Town and Country Minivan. Silas was WONDERFUL and has continued to be very helpful.!! Chris was very professional with financing. We love the minivan!THANKS EVERETT'S OF MORGANTON!! Monte & Sandi Hogan Burnsville, NC

airborne71
2/28/2016

"Used car purchase"

The experience over all was good. Pricing was good , People where good. A few things a didn't like, after looking at the car online a call and pretty much making the deal. My wife was in love with the car, so knew I was buying it. When I got there the first thing I was told is they only had one key, witch would cost $300 for another one! Hello, don't sell a car with one key! They agreed to to cover get one but I will have to drive 45 mins back the pick it up and have it programed. This should have been already taken care of! Secondly after all was said and done , just waiting on the finance guy, I commented that I was glad it was a certified pre-owned which was clearly stated on the dealership's website. I wasn't told that it was not a certified pre-owned because it was not being sold at a Cadillac dealership even though Everett CHEVROLET owns both dealerships so I don't understand what the difference is and I intend to talk to Dave Everett about this personally!

Reviews of Rob Garrison