Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Makes: Buick|Chevrolet|GMC|Service Center

Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton Info
About Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Rooster Bush is now Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton, a member of the Everett Auto Team. Since 1967, Everett Auto Team has proudly served the Carolinas as your regional GM powerhouse. Family owned and operated, Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton offers the best selection of new and pre-owned vehicles, genuine GM parts and accessories, and superior automotive services from our Certified Service & Tire Center and Everett Collision Center. And remember... if you didn't get an Everett deal, you didn't get a deal at all! http://www.morgantonchevy.com

About Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton Learn More

chevyproblem
12/19/2014

"Followup on prior poor service review."

I received a call from Kristine Lickfelt the service manager apologizing for the prior bad experience.I was asked if I would bring the car (still under warranty) back for revaluation which I did. After a thorough week long evaluation by the Everett service folks ,the problem ,a slight clunking noise on automatic transmission gear changing was discussed by them with Chevy tech services out of state. I was assured by Kristine there was no danger driving the vehicle. I was told opening the transmission to try and find the issue causing the noise might not be successful and could cause other problems.I do believe now that the issue was addressed in a satisfactory manner and I am pleased with the evaluation.Thank you all for your concern and attention to the matter.

Tommie Justice

chevyproblem
11/16/2014

"SERVICE DEPARTMENT PROBLEMS and REPAIR FAILURE"

Brought car in for recall repair and one other problem.vehicle under warranty. Gave Marty a printout of possible cause of problem. He did not give to service personnel as requested because he did not feel it necessary.Service foreman was very nice and checked this concern after inquiring why not done as requested. Problem was not corrected as they did not know what the cause was and told me it was "probably normal" and related to the transmission and not to worry about it.Will take to another dealership for reevaluation. Marty's attitude and lack of concern especially with current GM recall problems is problematic.

JNClark
9/08/2014

"Great car! great price!"

Darlene S. was our salesperson. She was attentive, patient and smart. It took several months to find just the right vehicle. She was never pushy just responsive to our needs.

Darlene Suttles

Daniel_2
8/03/2014

"Worth the trip from Canton, NC!"

Shopped in Asheville, Upstate SC, and East TN and found the right place here. They gave me a fair price for my trade and the vehicle we purchased. Tonia did a good job with communication to set up test drive and Rob was honest with me and was willing to work with us without all of the fluff that other dealers throw at you.

autumnbartlett
7/21/2014

"great experience"

Darlene worked so hard to get us into the Suburban, countless calls were made on our behalf by her & other staff as well! I would recommend this dealership to anyone!!

Darlene Suttles

mgarvett
7/18/2014

"Fantastic"

All I can say was this was a fantastic experience. What a pleasure dealing with all the staff. Everyone I dealt with worked hard to give me a fair deal and find the car I wanted.

Mike Doran

viiiviilnc
7/12/2014

"traveled from high point, nc, almost a 2 hour drive"

found an immaculate lo mileage 2001 Chrysler LHS @ Everett on the net. e-mailed them and they responded the next day. the sales person I dealt with was mike doran. mike personally took the car to a Chrysler dealership I selected for an inspection. the 13 year old car passed with only 1 or 2 minor issues. everyone I dealt with was most helpful. as a matter of fact I am in the market for another car used car I am waiting to hear from them. a truly enjoyable experience. did not rate quality of work because I did not deal with the service dept. I can assure you that will be excellent just like the rest of the Everett team.

mike doran

rwlerch
5/24/2014

"Sales experience"

Sales experience was great. Aaron was very friendly, courteous and knowledgeable of the car that I bought. Tammy was very helpful in helping and finding the car that I was looking for and the price range that I could afford. Overall a GREAT experience.

cobra12345
4/01/2014

"WOW, what a sales team This dealership has an..."

WOW, what a sales team This dealership has an unbelievable team of management and sales. Lance Spencer, our sales person, presented himself with professionalism, assertiveness, but not pushy, knowledgeable and most importantly sincerity. Being the "new kid on the block" we loved his candidness and self assurance. But, when he did not have the answer he was not timid about asking for help. WE would recommend this dealership to one and all. And, feel confident that anyone visiting Everett Chevrolet will walk away happy and satisfied with their experience. Thanks so much John Rhodes and Margie Hyatt

Lance Spencer

nbt52149
3/20/2014

"We traveled from Murphy NC, a 178 mile one way trip, to..."

We traveled from Murphy NC, a 178 mile one way trip, to purchase our 2014 Terrain Denali from Everett. All of our contact had been over the internet and phone with Rob Garrison. He worked to get our new car on terms we could afford including trade in amount, and delivered on every one of his promises. He was a refreshing change from other dealers we had been in contact and visited with from our hometown all the way to ST Louis MO. Rob was a pleasure to work with and treated us as valued friends. Doug explained the paper work and answered our questions with humor and patience. Jeff went over our loan papers with great care and never tried to rush us through even though he had another person waiting to see him. Doug took us through our electronics before we left the dealership to make sure we knew how to use them and will be in contact each week to go over all this in steps til we fully are comfortable with all the bells and whistles we now have. Our whole experience from finding our car on their web site to driving away was a pleasure. If we ever need another car we will go back to Everett and will recommend them to anyone looking for a car. Thank you to all who helped in our purchase of our beautiful new car. Don & Nancy Trainer

Reviews of Service Department