FIAT of Manhattan

629 West 54th Street between 11th and 12th Ave,
New York, New York 10019
FIAT of Manhattan Info
About FIAT of Manhattan

Some cars go down in history for their technological or stylistic innovations. Others deserve to be remembered sentimentally for the role they've played in the daily life of an entire generation or country. But few succeed in combining the two - technology and sentiment - and leave an eternal mark. Now in over 80 countries, the FIAT 500 has evolved into a beloved global icon, winning the hearts of passionate drivers, motor journalists and judges alike. Most recently winning 60 international awards, including being named 2008 European Car of the Year and 2009 World Car Design of the Year. Additionally, FIAT MultiAir Technology was recognised as the "Single Most Innovative Engine Technology" of 2010 by the International Engine of the Year Awards panel. Now that's love. At FIAT of Manhattan we have strong and committed specialists with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs, and look forward to the opportunity to introduce you to the FIAT brand!

About FIAT of Manhattan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Nigelkampo
8/01/2016

"Outstanding experience."

This was my first ever experience of buying a car in the US - and I can't say enough about how positive it was! Giuseppe and his boss took wonderful care of me (and my 6-year-old) and were not only professional and efficient but genuinely friendly and looking out for my needs resulting in a great deal and a wonderful car! I recommend this dealership to anyone interested in fiat and Alfa Romeo.

Giuseppe Salvitti, Giuseppe's boss

August 05, 2016

Thanks for the great feedback, Nigelkampo! We're so glad we were able to make this car buying experience so pleasant for you, and that Giuseppe was so helpful and accommodating to you and your child. We're glad it was a smooth, hassle-free process, and we hope to work with you again in the future! Regards, Alfa Romeo FIAT of Manhattan

LAO
7/26/2016

"Great experience"

This was my first time buying a car and the experience could not have been better. Giuseppe went above and beyond to get this deal done and make sure I was happy with my decision. Anyone considering a Fiat, should run out to this dealer, everyone was friendly and very helpful.

Giuseppe Salvitti

July 28, 2016

Thanks for the great feedback, LAO! It's so wonderful to hear that Giuseppe was so helpful and attentive, and was able to make your first car buying experience so pleasant. We're so glad you were well accommodated, and that you left feeling confident in your purchase! We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future. Regards, Alfa Romeo FIAT of Manhattan

Fay
7/22/2016

"A+ to these guys!"

A+ to Fiat of Manhattan and Giuseppe! I got the car I wanted. Giuseppe was terrific! He was most professional and courteous, had great knowledge of the car, and listened and understood my needs in order to get me into the "car of my dreams"!

Giuseppe

July 28, 2016

Thanks Fay! It's wonderful to hear that Giuseppe was so helpful and accommodating, and was able to help you through the process of purchasing your dream car. We're so glad he made sure you were well informed, and that all of your needs and expectations were met! We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future. Regards, Alfa Romeo FIAT of Manhattan

Nami
6/30/2016

"Q! and Hassan (or Mos Def and Drake)"

You feel like you're buying from celebrities! All jokes aside, they made the process easy and it was a pleasure! I'm very happy with my car and can't wait to drive it around! Incredibly great service! Thank you both!

Q! and Hassan

Fiatchick77
6/23/2016

"I love these guys!!!"

Q! is the MAN when it comes to a fair deal plus it's actually fun to work with these guys. Both Q! And the sales manager Joe give it to you straight, no BS and work with you no matter how complicated the transaction to make sure you get the best deal. How do I know this? Because my deal was insanely complicated and not once did they express any frustration.. Always accommodating and in the end I am in an amazing 500X for an amazing price. This is my 3rd Fiat (previously had a pop and then a lounge convertible) and while I've always found the dealers to be amenable, no dealer can compare with the awesomeness that is Fiat of Manhattan. Even their service dept rocks...overall they just work WITH you no matter what, and whatever your schedule. They obviously take customer satisfaction seriously. Kudos to the entire team here and a big thank you!

Q! And Joe

Mazzi
6/14/2016

"Put at ease"

I admittedly came to the dealership w/a disgruntled attitude... But after the welcoming spirit of Bridget, I left satisfied & more importantly, informed! She was quite helpful... I hope to close a deal on a new lease soon...

Bridget

BMWNYC1
5/09/2016

"Nice and easy!! A++"

Great to work with. Very happy with my new Abarth!! Q and Hassan made the process very easy. Definitely recommended!! Parking deal is fantastic. 1

Q, Hassan Ahmed

May 12, 2016

Thanks for the 5-star rating, BMWNYC1! We're happy to hear that you had a great experience with us, and that Hassan made sure you were well accommodated. We appreciate your recommendation and hope to work with you again in the future! Regards, Alfa Romeo Fiat of Manhattan

SubaruLiver
1/08/2016

"Great Experience"

Even though I didn't by a FIAT they treated me great. Giuseppe In Sales went above and beyond to get me a good on a used car.

Giuseppe

fiat2012
10/24/2015

"Terrible experience! "

I brought my 2012 Fiat 500 into the service center because my check engine light went on and my right front head lightbulb was out. Joe called me quoting me $1,100 for front and back breaks and $58 for the the lightbulb. Everything is extremely over priced ! By the way I got my breaks and everything that needed to be done for under $700.

Joe

Jdawg1273
5/29/2015

"Respecting my time"

Being a mom of 2 and having a full time job, I value my time more than anything and being a native New Yorker and never having leased or purchased a car before I was a little nervous. All I can say is Adriana the Internet Manager, Lemiron my sales person and Patrick the manager made the entire process very quick and I know I got a great deal. Thanks Fiat of Manhattan JC

Adriana, Lemiron, Patrick

June 04, 2015

Dear JC, Thanks so much for the kind words. We are elated to hear that you got the right car at the right price. Best, The FIAT of Manhattan Family