FIAT of Manhattan

629 West 54th Street between 11th and 12th Ave,
New York, New York 10019
FIAT of Manhattan Info
About FIAT of Manhattan

Some cars go down in history for their technological or stylistic innovations. Others deserve to be remembered sentimentally for the role they've played in the daily life of an entire generation or country. But few succeed in combining the two - technology and sentiment - and leave an eternal mark. Now in over 80 countries, the FIAT 500 has evolved into a beloved global icon, winning the hearts of passionate drivers, motor journalists and judges alike. Most recently winning 60 international awards, including being named 2008 European Car of the Year and 2009 World Car Design of the Year. Additionally, FIAT MultiAir Technology was recognised as the "Single Most Innovative Engine Technology" of 2010 by the International Engine of the Year Awards panel. Now that's love. At FIAT of Manhattan we have strong and committed specialists with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs, and look forward to the opportunity to introduce you to the FIAT brand!

About FIAT of Manhattan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Jdawg1273
5/29/2015

"Respecting my time"

Being a mom of 2 and having a full time job, I value my time more than anything and being a native New Yorker and never having leased or purchased a car before I was a little nervous. All I can say is Adriana the Internet Manager, Lemiron my sales person and Patrick the manager made the entire process very quick and I know I got a great deal. Thanks Fiat of Manhattan JC

Adriana, Lemiron, Patrick

freddyfcs
5/19/2015

"awesome time"

i'm gonna be honest on this review .when i first saw the reviews i was scared to even come to the door.But it ended up being one of the best car purchases i ever been to. the actual negotiation with the rep wasnt that bad,ryan rogers was pretty good with us and always polite no matter what i said even when i threw jokes at him..He was very professional and ,i can tell that, made me very happy..It all started as a lease proposal and we ended up buying the little fiat 500 with a big discount off the window sticker..I got awesome rates on the finance and like i said very happy.. I needed to send the car in for service and he was very fast and prompt with my response.. I doing this review because i think ryan deserves it and i promised him i would do it as a little token of my appreciation.I spoke with 3 guys on the dealer and all 3 were very nice to us and i have no complaints whatsoever. Im an actual customer of fiat of manhattan and i believe when people do good jobs they deserve to be compensated ,and this is my award to them.After reading all these bad reviews i think this people needs a break and should be seen differently.

ryan rogers,manager sales,manager financing

chris.s
5/11/2015

"I was happy how fast i bought the car "

nice place to buy a car was really happy how fast Angela and Caleb made the process within an hour i picked my car and was in the financial guys desk were i had to take a start off and give the dealer 4 instead of 5 he was a new guy but i took him some time to go over all paper work defenitly will buy another car here

angela, caleb

FIAT of Manhattan responded to this review

May 15, 2015

Dear Chris, Thanks for the kind words and positive review. And we're elated to hear that Angela and Caleb took care of you so well. Please don't be a stranger. Best, The FIAT of Manhattan Family

sheesh
2/26/2015

"Avoid these criminals"

These people are classic "Bait and Switch" operators luring customers in with promises of cheap parking which was frankly the reason we leased a car from them, then switching the deal and adding on many fees and charges that they intentionally try to hide from you going in. For some reason they seem to pride themselves on how much of your time they can waste, Sweet Peas review is exactly the same as what happened to us, time wasters, don't follow through and outright lies from Limiron, caleb and David the business manager. It might be possible that all this is due to incompetence, but most likely it is outright criminal. If you want to wast two day on negotiating something with people who do not follow through.....I'd better stop now.

Limyron, Cableb, David

sweetpea23
9/25/2014

"Poor customer service and horrible experience"

This is my last Fiat I will EVER purchase. I'm so disgusted with this place I don't even know where to start. They are dishonest and unethical in their sales tactics. After a very long negotiation process, 2 days two be exact and 7 hours each day for a 24 month lease we finally came to an agreement. When reviewing the contract I noticed that Caleb Dennis had put together a document that stated 36 months after negotiating for a 24 month lease. I quickly brought it to his attention and he changed it back to 24 months. Please carefully read any contract you are going to sign!!! I was also promised the $99 parking deal, which once I signed reaching my sales person Lemiron Sterling who is another unethical dishonest person, he gave me a number to two garages and threw it back in my hands refusing to help me. Long story the lease never happened. I called multiple times and never had my calls returned. Finally after short all the garages that I called said the parking deal is no longer valid. Fiat has been running that deal for 4 years and most garages cannot accommodate the $99 deal. If I had to do this all over again I would spend the extra money and get myself a mini cooper! Just not worth the aggravation and disgust.

Caleb Dennis, Lemiron Sterling

Shirley Garcia
7/05/2014

"Dishonest"

Ok, i am trying to be objective.... 1) The car, i love it, BUT it a brand new car broke down on me twice already!!! 2) the second time the car broke down i went to pick it up and it was given to me w/ a flat tire!!!! there is a ramp... how the heck they drove the car down w/ a flat???? 3)My fault yes!!! but still dishonest, when i leased the car i was told it was a 36 month lease. well, i took they word for it, and i didnt read that the lease was 39 months!!! my fault for not reading before i sign, by dishonest!!! 4) when i leased the car, the agreement included maintenance (oil change, tire rotation, etc) for the rest of the lease..... guess what???? i found out today that i don't have oil changes left!! Apparently i had a limited amount (I WAS NEVER TOLD THIS) of oil changes, and they told me today that i DO NOT NEED TO FOLLOW THE DATE ON THE STICKER!! huh??? I am bringing my car oil change when sticker says i have to (that's what the sticker is for), according to them, it is recommended but i do not have to follow it, and because i was bring my car every three months (the recommended time) i run out of oil changes (mind you again I WAS TOLD MAINTENANCE INCLUDED DURING THE ENTIRE LEASE) i was never told it was a set number of changes. Also, in that area, you go to BMW they sell ONLY bmws, MB only MB, in the fiat they sell, fiat, mini cooper, MB and any other car.... it looks like a third class dealer. That shows you how dishonest they are. Horrible, can wait to finish my lease and Run away!!!

ALL

chriswadolowski
5/21/2014

"very very nice thanks a lot !!!!!!!!!!!"

me and my wife went to buy a fiat i must say that it was very exception service and sales we were really shocked with how good customer service was and the way they stay in touch with the customers price was also a great key factor we got an insane price for the car Thanks guy Patrick, Angela, Caleb you guys rock

Patrick, Angela, Caleb

abalog784
3/20/2014

"Bojan was very pleasent, knowledgable, easy going, not..."

Bojan was very pleasent, knowledgable, easy going, not pushy....made my experience of car buying enjoyable!!! I will recommend him to all my friends and family.

Bojan

vlaruina
2/15/2014

"Bojan was great, not pushy, very knowledgeable, and took..."

Bojan was great, not pushy, very knowledgeable, and took me for a test drive, without clouding the experience with a hard sales pitch. He took his time and I'd recommend him.

Bojan

bt471516
12/17/2013

"So I wrote a review about some issues that i had had with..."

So I wrote a review about some issues that i had had with my experience leasing a Fiat from this dealership. After leaving a less than perfect review my saleswoman Keisha called me within 24 hours to ask what was wrong with my experience (FYI, I am paying $251 per month for a 42 month lease with 10K per year mileage and $1,016 down which included $199/mo $525 "Bank Fee" and $292.50 DMV registration). I explained to her some of the aspects of the deal that I didn't understand and she took over an hour on the phone with me to go over the details of exactly what I was paying and why, which is a lot of time for a salesperson to stay on a call when they aren't making a sale from it. More importantly, the $99 parking deal is only for the first 12 months but Keisha promised me she would not only do her best to ensure that i could get it for 24 months or relocate me to another nearby parking lot participating in the deal, she signed it into the contract as well. I appreciate the level of detail and concern, especially from a saleswoman who has recently started and spent 2.5 hours with me after the dealership officially closed as well as the hour on the phone today.

Keisha