Freedom Honda

4955 New Car Drive,
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80923
Freedom Honda Info
About Freedom Honda

Freedom Honda is a brand new 40,000-square-foot complex on seven acres in the Powers Autopark at 4955 New Car Drive employs 53 and likely will expand its staff to 70 as sales volume grows, said Bill Piercey, president of Piercey Automotive. The dealership is one of five Piercey Automotive owns. Freedom Honda is managed by Bret Petersen, who has spent 27 years in the automotive sales industry, including 11 years with AutoNation. Freedom Honda will bring a new and exciting approach to automotive retailing to Colorado Springs and the surrounding communities. Freedom Honda will provide an exceptional purchase and service experience. Combined with outstanding customer satisfaction and our unique approach to community involvement we believe Freedom Honda will be your dealer of choice. One of our many goals is to be the kind of business that the community wants to be in Colorado Springs.

About Freedom Honda

mary
3/03/2015

"Great service"

Geoff and his team did a wonderful job helping us buy a car and ship across country. He was ALWAYS prompt and responsive to inquiries, emails, texts and phone messages!

March 04, 2015

Hi Mary! Thanks for letting us know about your recent experience with us. It's great to hear that Geoff made the purchase experience great for you! We always strive to go above and beyond for our customers. Thanks for choosing Freedom Honda!

Vinnie
2/26/2015

"Most honest dealer in the business!"

First off I would like to say Geoff craft is an awesome person. Really cares about people and has good morals. I told him my price range and type of vehicle. That's what he looked for and found. He didn't sell me a car right away because he wanted to make sure I had the right one for my needs. This guy will go the extra mile for anyone. Amazing customer service going there.

March 04, 2015

Greetings Vinnie! We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your recent experience with us. It's wonderful to know that Geoff went the extra mile to to make sure you were getting the vehicle that best met your needs. We always want to make sure that our customers are comfortable and confident in their purchase with us. Thanks for choosing Freedom Honda!

hcremo13
2/21/2015

"Amazing experience! "

We have now purchased 3 cars from Freedom Honda. We had a great experience both times. The first time I purchased, my husband was deployed and I went in with my 3 kids, all under 5 years old. We were all made to feel at home and our salesman Eric was so friendly and made me comfortable immediately. We recently purchased 2 vehicles and Geoff and Eric was so helpful and really made both purchases work out for us. It was the most stress free car buying experience I have ever had. We will definitely use them again and recommend them to everyone. You don't just feel like another sale when you are there. They seem to really care about their customers.

March 04, 2015

Hi, and thanks for writing a review about your experience with us. Here at Freedom Honda, we always are trying to make sure that our customers have a great experience with us, and it's great to hear that you've consistently had great experiences with us. We're very happy to know that Geoff and Eric made the experience great for you. Thank you for choosing Freedom Honda!

tkbk2001
1/17/2015

"honda fit "

Met in the lot by Geoff "your car guy". Name given to him by his loyal customers. Extremely friendly and willing to help show us cars in the dark and cold of a Colorado night. This car was for me and Geoff didn't talk to me through my husband, be talked and did business straight with me. Purchased a used honda fit and they treated me like it was a brand new car. Did a bit of haggle on the price and Scott and Dan were up front on what they could do. Brian in finance rounded out the experience on finishing up the paperwork. No one complaints about us being there till almost 11. Great experience.

February 12, 2015

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to write a review. It's great to hear that Geoff was able to accommodate you and help you find your new vehicle! We hope you love your new Fit - thanks for choosing Freedom Honda!

joshua.resnik
12/10/2014

"Great Experience"

Derek and Scott did a fantastic job for me. They took care of my trade, got me the price I wanted, and more importantly they put me in the car I wanted for a great price!

Derek Ohrmundt

December 15, 2014

Hi Joshua! Thanks for letting us know about your experience shopping with us. We're happy that Derek and Scott helped make the entire process simple and assisted you in getting you into a great vehicle! Thank you for choosing Freedom Honda and we hope to see you back here in the future!

erica.funk.58
12/06/2014

"New 2014 CRV "

My experience with Freedom Honda was great. I had originally stopped to get my keys for my other CRV fixed and I had been wanting to look at a new CRV so I asked the service guy which lady to speak to because I really didn't want to deal with any men since my husband wasn't around. He said ask for Patricia Maher. Well we test drove one and then went in to get some figures. I told them that I probably wouldn't get anything that day without my husband. Well low and behold he said that if its brand new I don't need to be there then:-) This made me very happy so we moved forward as long as I could have the same monthly payment. They worked it out so that I could yeah, and I drove off with a new ride!!! Happy girl!

Patricia Maher

December 08, 2014

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us! We're happy that we were able to not just find you the perfect CR-V that fits your life, but also your budget. It pleases us to know that you did not feel intimidated during the purchase process and you walked away happy. We hope to see you back here in the future - thanks for choosing Freedom Honda!

tstanker13
12/02/2014

"New 2014 CRV purchase"

My husband and I worked with Rachel, Vanna, Dan, and Brian on Black Friday. We were looking to trade in our 2005 Pilot for a 2014 CRV. We were treated wonderful by the most friendly staff. Never pressured and really felt that they cared not just about a sale but for us as well. Would work with them again without hesitation.

December 08, 2014

Greetings! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience with us It makes us happy to know that our staff treated you well and you walked away happy. Thanks for choosing Freedom Honda and enjoy your new CR-V!

robhollenback
12/01/2014

"2 new cars"

I dealt with Noble Thomas and his manager Dan I think. Both were great to deal with. I have purchased a variety of cars over the years and this was the first time I have ever leased. The process was explained clearly and I actually leased a new CRV And a civic. The entire team were exceptional. I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation.

December 08, 2014

Hello! It makes us happy to know that our team helped explain the leasing process to you and were able to assist you in picking out your new vehicles. We appreciate the feedback and will pass it along to the team. Thanks for choosing Freedom Honda!

metoo5
10/29/2014

"Low Key, No wolves!"

I had a pleasant experience at Freedom. Bought a new Civic and was happy with trade-in and the low-key salesmanship. Eric Holt was fantastic, friendly, no pressure help. Geoff Craft finished the deal and was extemely knowledgeable and friendly. The whole experience was unlike most dealers I've experienced in the past, much less of feeling pressured and pushed. The whole experience just seemed professional and business-like. Great job, guys!

Geoff Craft

December 08, 2014

Hello and thanks for taking the time to write about your experience with us. We're happy to hear that Geoff and the rest of the team made this car buying experience wonderful! We strive to create an environment where we put the customer first and it sounds like this is what you experienced. Enjoy your new Civic and we appreciate you choosing Freedom Honda!

prenovitch
10/23/2014

"Really enjoyed working with Noble Thomas!"

Noble met my wife and I when we arrived and listened paitienly as we explained what were looking for. He knew immediatlly what to show us and explained all the features on the car. We were very impressed with he knowledge of the cars and his patience with us. He was pushy but assured us we could work a deal with our current car and worked with us as we negotiated the purchase. I definitely felst he was on our side and working for the best deal for us. He called us a couipld of days after the purchase to see if we had any questions and if we were happy with the car. We were very pleased with the whole process.

October 28, 2014

Hello! We're happy to hear that Noble helped you find your new vehicle and made the process easy. Thanks for choosing Freedom Honda!

Reviews of Geoff Craft