Freedom Honda

4955 New Car Drive,
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80923
Freedom Honda Info
About Freedom Honda

Freedom Honda is a brand new 40,000-square-foot complex on seven acres in the Powers Autopark at 4955 New Car Drive employs 53 and likely will expand its staff to 70 as sales volume grows, said Bill Piercey, president of Piercey Automotive. The dealership is one of five Piercey Automotive owns. Freedom Honda is managed by Bret Petersen, who has spent 27 years in the automotive sales industry, including 11 years with AutoNation. Freedom Honda will bring a new and exciting approach to automotive retailing to Colorado Springs and the surrounding communities. Freedom Honda will provide an exceptional purchase and service experience. Combined with outstanding customer satisfaction and our unique approach to community involvement we believe Freedom Honda will be your dealer of choice. One of our many goals is to be the kind of business that the community wants to be in Colorado Springs.

About Freedom Honda

Jim t
9/17/2016

"Freedom Honda "

Freedom Honda is your usual high pressure sales dealer. They tell you they will work with you and then bring you a rediculous price.( 44000 msrp to 59000 ) with all their add ons, extended warranty , pre paid oil changes , and additions that most people would not want, and at inflated prices. So if you want this a kind of treatment this is the place to go. !!!!!!!!

Chris B.
8/08/2016

"Best Dealer on the Front Range"

Freedom Honda is, bar none, the best Honda dealer on the Front Range. We've bought four vehicles from them and have had nothing but the most pleasurable car buying experience. Bob Day started helping us from the beginning of our car buying journey and is nothing but exceptional. Scott and Dan put up with our relentless haggling and gave us the best deal possible and for that we are truly grateful. Then to cap it all off, Mario and Ricky, the consummate professionals, got us through finance and on to our new vehicles. Buying a vehicle can be a stressful experience but, this team at Front Range Honda, make the process a enjoyable as we've ever experience. Thank you Freedom Honda for being the best!!!!

Dustin
8/03/2016

"Fantastic Dealership"

From being greeted by Greg Lambert, who stayed alongside me until I drove the car off the lot, to wrapping it up with Mario Martinez in Finance, the whole staff I dealt with were friendly and knowledgeable. They show you and your family respect. Great team. Great inventory. Great place. Highly recommended.

Barbara
7/06/2016

""Surpassed my car buying expectations!!!""

Kimberly Mennecke was right when she commented that Freedom Honda could possibly save me a trip to Denver to find a vehicle. A special thanks to Geoff Craft who I was blessed to have as "my car guy" at Freedom ... so helpful and took time to explain the Freedom process while complimenting each member of the professional, outstanding team before introducing them to me. Thanks to each of them. I had such a positive experience and recommend Freedom Honda to others.

pete and misty
5/27/2016

"Pete and Misty"

We first started dealing with Geoff in 2014. We were referred to him by a friend. When we walked in the door we knew it was going to be difficult to find us financing due to poor credit, but we had no idea how hard. After ALOT of effort on Geoff's part we finally drove our new car home. So, it was a no brainer that when we were ready to trade it in, we went right back to see him. We are now driving a brand new 2016 Honda Accord LX. We never thought we would be driving brand new. Geoff is always willing to go above and beyond and he does it all with a constant smile and upbeat attitude. We will always return to him no matter where he is at. Dan was our sales manager, although contact with him was brief, we knew he was working hard to get us into the car we wanted. He was kind and courteous and clearly explained all options to us. Cardier helped us in financing. It was quick and not too painful and we left happy.

Cardier Underhill

A Joseph
5/03/2016

"What a wonderful car buying experience!! "

Very trustworthy team with great pricing! Everyone I worked with at Freedom Honda was extremely professional! They go the extra mile to make sure all your expectations are met and exceeded. The salesperson I worked with (Eric Holt) was a pleasure to deal with. He was always available (text, phone, and email) to answer questions which made me feel very comfortable about buying the car. It was a "no pressure" buying experience and even after the car was purchased he was always available to answer questions about the new car. Ricky Olson (finance and warranty) as well as Tamarin Mullenaux (sales director) also took the time with me to make sure that I was fully satisfied. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase another car from them. They are the real deal!!

May 05, 2016

Hello, Joseph, and thank you for your feedback. We aim for every purchase experience to be zero-pressure for every customers, and we are very happy to hear that you had a great experience working with our staff. Thank you so much for choosing Freedom Honda!

A mom
4/16/2016

"Finance pressure to add additional additional service items."

My daugher bought a used van earlier this month Once she was working with the finance dept, she had told them she declined the service contract and the theft deterrent policy, they convinced her to buy both after lowering interest rate and increasing the length of the loan, so the monthly payments would be similar. It ended up costing her an additional year of payments to pay for services that will run out before the end of the loan. The orginial contact through the internet was fantastic, but once we arrived at the dealer, it went down hill

don't remember

Dan & Cat
3/27/2016

"Honda for Life"

My first car was a Honda Civic, which I drove for 15 years. I then bought a new Toyota Corolla but swapped it for my wife's Honda Civic until it died at age 20. I was all set to buy another Toyota Corolla at Liberty Toyota, until we met Vanna Zago at Freedom Honda. I am sure Vanna's job title has the word "sales" in it, but our experience at Freedom was nothing like a "sales" relationship. Over the course of two weeks, Vanna spent several hours getting to know us as we browsed the inventory. She worked with her management to order up the cars we needed to test drive in order to make a purchasing decision. At some point, Vanna became a close friend and we bought a new Honda Civic. My time with Freedom Honda was always friendly, helpful, and professional, and I have no qualms about returning there for service or to purchase another vehicle. I highly recommend Freedom Honda enthusiastically and without reservation!

Vanna Zago

April 06, 2016

Hi, Dan & Cat. Thank you so much for your kind words about your great experience here at Freedom Honda. It's our goal to create a no-pressure sales environment, and we are so happy to hear that Vanna did this for you. We are happy that you're happy - thanks for choosing Freedom Honda!

sseifert0203
3/17/2016

"great"

Fast , awesome atmosphere , nice people! They listened to what I could afford and made it work, I walked out with a brand new car. Very pleased

Robert Weeres, Carrier Underhill

March 25, 2016

Hi, and thank you for your feedback! We are very happy to hear that you had a great experience with us - thanks for choosing Freedom Honda!

dmarklin
3/14/2016

"Are all car people crooked, incompetent and profit fixated?"

In a nutshell they told me that my Odyssey needed service that was already performed (i.e. air filter, cabin filter, power steering fluid), misdiagnosed a power steering leak and then treated me like the plague. In addition they said I needed a wheel alignment but when I took it somewhere else it spec'd fine. These people are supposed to be the cream of the crop for expertise and reputation but when they replaced a power steering pump and it turned out to be the hose and was still leaking I took it back. The good news I go it fixed at no charge. The bad news it took hours to replace a hose. This vehicle has been a money pit and when you add crappy service on top of it I'm not likely to buy another Honda ever. Follow up: I sent a message response to theirs. She wanted more information so I referred her to my Yelp review which is more detailed than this. No further response from them. I have to assume they haven't any defense for their train wreck service department.

March 28, 2016

Thank you for writing of your dissatisfaction with both your Honda and the service department here. I have privately asked you for more information regarding your complaints as I have been unable to find your event. The review you directed me to did not provide the clarification I was looking for. I do frequently get complaints meant for other locations - so I am seeking further information in order to adequately respond to your concerns. I've found my Service Director, Dan Moran, to have a demonstrated high integration rate with his department's guests and their satisfaction - and he regrettably has no knowledge of you or your Odyssey. I apologize. Please feel free to call me at 719-258-2517 with the name your Odyssey would be registered under, or its VIN in order to for me to address your complaints further.

Reviews of Dan Steinhour