Freedom Honda

4955 New Car Drive,
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80923
Freedom Honda Info
About Freedom Honda

Freedom Honda is a brand new 40,000-square-foot complex on seven acres in the Powers Autopark at 4955 New Car Drive employs 53 and likely will expand its staff to 70 as sales volume grows, said Bill Piercey, president of Piercey Automotive. The dealership is one of five Piercey Automotive owns. Freedom Honda is managed by Bret Petersen, who has spent 27 years in the automotive sales industry, including 11 years with AutoNation. Freedom Honda will bring a new and exciting approach to automotive retailing to Colorado Springs and the surrounding communities. Freedom Honda will provide an exceptional purchase and service experience. Combined with outstanding customer satisfaction and our unique approach to community involvement we believe Freedom Honda will be your dealer of choice. One of our many goals is to be the kind of business that the community wants to be in Colorado Springs.

About Freedom Honda

A Joseph
5/03/2016

"What a wonderful car buying experience!! "

Very trustworthy team with great pricing! Everyone I worked with at Freedom Honda was extremely professional! They go the extra mile to make sure all your expectations are met and exceeded. The salesperson I worked with (Eric Holt) was a pleasure to deal with. He was always available (text, phone, and email) to answer questions which made me feel very comfortable about buying the car. It was a "no pressure" buying experience and even after the car was purchased he was always available to answer questions about the new car. Ricky Olson (finance and warranty) as well as Tamarin Mullenaux (sales director) also took the time with me to make sure that I was fully satisfied. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase another car from them. They are the real deal!!

May 05, 2016

Hello, Joseph, and thank you for your feedback. We aim for every purchase experience to be zero-pressure for every customers, and we are very happy to hear that you had a great experience working with our staff. Thank you so much for choosing Freedom Honda!

A mom
4/16/2016

"Finance pressure to add additional additional service items."

My daugher bought a used van earlier this month Once she was working with the finance dept, she had told them she declined the service contract and the theft deterrent policy, they convinced her to buy both after lowering interest rate and increasing the length of the loan, so the monthly payments would be similar. It ended up costing her an additional year of payments to pay for services that will run out before the end of the loan. The orginial contact through the internet was fantastic, but once we arrived at the dealer, it went down hill

don't remember

Dan & Cat
3/27/2016

"Honda for Life"

My first car was a Honda Civic, which I drove for 15 years. I then bought a new Toyota Corolla but swapped it for my wife's Honda Civic until it died at age 20. I was all set to buy another Toyota Corolla at Liberty Toyota, until we met Vanna Zago at Freedom Honda. I am sure Vanna's job title has the word "sales" in it, but our experience at Freedom was nothing like a "sales" relationship. Over the course of two weeks, Vanna spent several hours getting to know us as we browsed the inventory. She worked with her management to order up the cars we needed to test drive in order to make a purchasing decision. At some point, Vanna became a close friend and we bought a new Honda Civic. My time with Freedom Honda was always friendly, helpful, and professional, and I have no qualms about returning there for service or to purchase another vehicle. I highly recommend Freedom Honda enthusiastically and without reservation!

April 06, 2016

Hi, Dan & Cat. Thank you so much for your kind words about your great experience here at Freedom Honda. It's our goal to create a no-pressure sales environment, and we are so happy to hear that Vanna did this for you. We are happy that you're happy - thanks for choosing Freedom Honda!

sseifert0203
3/17/2016

"great"

Fast , awesome atmosphere , nice people! They listened to what I could afford and made it work, I walked out with a brand new car. Very pleased

Robert Weeres, Carrier Underhill

March 25, 2016

Hi, and thank you for your feedback! We are very happy to hear that you had a great experience with us - thanks for choosing Freedom Honda!

dmarklin
3/14/2016

"Are all car people crooked, incompetent and profit fixated?"

In a nutshell they told me that my Odyssey needed service that was already performed (i.e. air filter, cabin filter, power steering fluid), misdiagnosed a power steering leak and then treated me like the plague. In addition they said I needed a wheel alignment but when I took it somewhere else it spec'd fine. These people are supposed to be the cream of the crop for expertise and reputation but when they replaced a power steering pump and it turned out to be the hose and was still leaking I took it back. The good news I go it fixed at no charge. The bad news it took hours to replace a hose. This vehicle has been a money pit and when you add crappy service on top of it I'm not likely to buy another Honda ever. Follow up: I sent a message response to theirs. She wanted more information so I referred her to my Yelp review which is more detailed than this. No further response from them. I have to assume they haven't any defense for their train wreck service department.

March 28, 2016

Thank you for writing of your dissatisfaction with both your Honda and the service department here. I have privately asked you for more information regarding your complaints as I have been unable to find your event. The review you directed me to did not provide the clarification I was looking for. I do frequently get complaints meant for other locations - so I am seeking further information in order to adequately respond to your concerns. I've found my Service Director, Dan Moran, to have a demonstrated high integration rate with his department's guests and their satisfaction - and he regrettably has no knowledge of you or your Odyssey. I apologize. Please feel free to call me at 719-258-2517 with the name your Odyssey would be registered under, or its VIN in order to for me to address your complaints further.

PeggyHR
3/14/2016

"Great service all the way around"

We recently purchased a new, used, Honda from a private party. We took the vehicle to Freedom Honda for our first maintenance check. Everyone we worked with, from the service associates, to the service manager, to the wonderful shuttle driver Paul W, have been helpful, gracious, and courteous.

Paul Wunder

March 15, 2016

Hi Peggy! We are so happy to know that our entire service team made your recent experience with us great and you felt confident in choosing Freedom Honda. Thank you so much for stopping by! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to give us a call!

Fechy
3/05/2016

"It was the best experience ever!"

This is the best...we get more than we expected and the service was awsome. Everybody treated us as individuals and we loved that. Thank you so much for make us feel good about the deal, and explain everything with details.

March 15, 2016

Greetings! Here at Freedom Honda we know the importance of treating our customers with respect and kindness. We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience working with us. Thanks for choosing Freedom Honda!

manekah
3/04/2016

"Excellent customer service"

I brought my Honda in for a safety recall with the expectation I would be without my vehicle for the majority of the day. I was greeted by Jerrell who quickly moved through the process of checking in, he updated my information in the system and went above and beyond to find me a ride home when the service shuttle was out. After only an hour my Honda was ready; Jerrell quickly got the paperwork in order and I was on my way. Jerrell displayed EXEMPLARY customer service; it was great to work with one person from beginning to end. Thank you for making my visit rewarding.

Jerrell Ferguson

March 15, 2016

Greetings, and thank you so much for your feedback! We always want our customers to have great experiences with our employees, and we are very happy to hear that Jerrell was a pleasure to work with and made sure your repairs were completed in a timely manner. Thank you so much for your business!

Airmanperez89
2/15/2016

"New Car"

My wife and I went to Freedom Honda to have something replaced on one of our cars. We had been talking about looking into getting a new CR-V. After working worth Greg, John and Mario we found the perfect one for the perfect price. They were very helpful and willing to fight to make sure we got the price we needed to make it affordable. They also got me a great price on my trade in. We got a great deal! We will be back again!

Greg

February 18, 2016

Hello, and thanks for the kind words. It's wonderful to hear that every encounter you had with us was amazing. We always want our customers to feel like we are working to get them the best deal, and we're very happy to know that we were able to do this for you. We hope you and your wife enjoy your new CR-V for many years to come - thanks for choosing Freedom Honda!

landonboy1106
2/15/2016

"Awesome People"

I purchased a Honda CRV on December 31, 2015. I thought that this was the car for me but after the first month I realized that it was just a little too small for my needs. I went back to the great people at Freedom Honda and they were so understanding and helped me get into the car that was meant for me. I am now the proud owner of a Honda Pilot. The sales staff were so awesome, kind and understanding. I feel like not only did I get the perfect car for me, but that I gained new friends in the process. Robert Weeres, John Walker, Scott Brunelli and Ricky Olson were all TOP notch. I would recommend these folks to anyone I know looking for a great car buying experience. :) Gaye Rogers

February 18, 2016

Hello! Here at Freedom Honda, we know how important it is to have the car that truly meets your needs, and we're so happy that we were able to help you find a spacious Pilot. Additionally, it's wonderful to know that all of our staff were amazing to work with and you truly felt like they cared about assisting you. Thank you so much for shopping with us!

Reviews of Tamarin Mullenaux