Read Reviews Freedom Honda

Tommy LovatoSales4 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Freedom Honda

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Freedom Honda has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Freedom Honda

Freedom Honda is a brand new 40,000-square-foot complex on seven acres in the Powers Autopark at 4955 New Car Drive employs 53 and likely will expand its staff to 70 as sales volume grows, said Bill Piercey, president of Piercey Automotive. The dealership is one of five Piercey Automotive owns.

Freedom Honda is managed by Bret Petersen, who has spent 27 years in the automotive sales industry, including 11 years with AutoNation.

Freedom Honda will bring a new and exciting approach to automotive retailing to Colorado Springs and the surrounding communities. Freedom Honda will provide an exceptional purchase and service experience. Combined with outstanding customer satisfaction and our unique approach to community involvement we believe Freedom Honda will be your dealer of choice. One of our many goals is to be the kind of business that the community wants to be in Colorado Springs.

Our Location

Ricky OlsonRicky Olson
Dan SteinhourDan Steinhour
Vanna  ZagoVanna Zago

My Review Of Freedom Honda:

I had a lot of questions, demands and expectations. Vanna, Dan and the staff got us in the car we wanted, at the price we set. We got a great price for our trade, and an awesome vehicle. We are really happy with our purchase and our experience. I highly recommend them.

Twitter
"Terrible Customer Service.....go to Front Range Honda!"

rbgabel11
7/13/2014 9:48:42 PM

Dan SteinhourDan Steinhour
Vanna  ZagoVanna Zago

My Review Of Freedom Honda:

Terrible customer service. Came in late to make a deal on a van, was told that they would call me back the next day. Three days later, no phone call. Decided to give them another chance so called back. They once again said they would call me back the next day......NO CALL BACK. Terrible customer service!!! Went to Front Range Honda and received EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE! Drove away in a brand new Odyssey Touring!!! Front Range Honda knows how to treat their customers! Vanna was very nice, but just disappointed in the overall service received.

Twitter
"Bought a Certified Used Car"

vaheymd
6/24/2014 12:29:07 AM

Rachel SchmitzRachel Schmitz
Noble ThomasNoble Thomas

My Review Of Freedom Honda:

I received a call from Rachel stating she received my inquiry on the internet and we set up to meet at the dealership. Upon arrival Noble greeted me and Rachel came out and let me know that I was in good hands with Noble. He took me to the cars I was interested in and was very knowledgeable on the cars. He is very customer oriented and made the test drive a pleasure. I then met with Frank and he was also very customer oriented. I came back at a later time with my husband to show him the cars I had tested to see what he thought. We had our favorite and Frank did everything to entice us with an offer we just couldn't pass. We then proceeded to purchase the 2012 Honda Crosstour. Our experience was a pleasant one and would do it again. They were all excellent at their jobs!

"Great experience!"

Estines
6/19/2014 10:32:02 AM

Johnny LaniganJohnny Lanigan
Kenzie  LeeperKenzie Leeper
Mario MartinezMario Martinez

My Review Of Freedom Honda:

I was not looking forward to having to purchase a car but this team made it fun & easy. I told them up from I didn't want pushy and they respected me above and beyond. The day I made my purchase was supposed to be Kenzie's day off but he took time to take the car in to my shop and be there for the purchase. I was able to find a good quality used car at freedom honda. Mario in finance was hilarious - he made light of my situation (accident that caused me to need a new car) and got me in & out as quickly as possible.

Twitter
"Great experience- no pressure"

needjacket
6/17/2014 7:48:07 PM

Scott (Flattop) BrunelleScott (Flattop) Brunelle
Tommy LovatoTommy Lovato
Mario MartinezMario Martinez
Tamarin MullenauxTamarin Mullenaux

My Review Of Freedom Honda:

We had a very positive experience at Freedom Honda. The sales staff was upfront and honest with us. We did not feel pressured to buy and were treated very respectfully. Gino was knowledgeable and fun to hang out with through the car buying process. Tamarin was great to work with through internet sales. Freedom Honda is definitely redefining the car buying experience!

Twitter
"Great Experience, Great Customer Service and Great People!!!"

Npiluso
6/9/2014 2:31:52 PM

Brian  SchaeferBrian Schaefer

My Review Of Freedom Honda:

My first dealership car purchase was an AWESOME experience!! I had been looking for a new car for a while. I had found this 2013 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V6 w/ Navigation on line which was exactly what I was looking for at a great price. I called to get more information on the car and spoke with Frank who was very professional and knowledgeable with answering all of my questions. Next day Frank had John give me a call to inform me the drop in price on the car I had called about the evening prior. I went up to Freedom Honda on Saturday to meet Frank and John and to finally test drive the car. John was very friendly, professional and extremely knowledgeable about all the features the car had to offered. John and Frank did such a great job helping with my purchase especially getting everything to my specification as far as financially. Once all the paperwork was filled out Frank and John passed me over to Brian in Finances to complete this process. Brian was great and very helpful explaining all of the many forms that needed to be signed, and describing extended warranty options as well. I walked out of Freedom Honda with an amazing car and with a whole different outlook on car dealership. Freedom Honda, Frank, John and Brian gave my family and myself the utmost customer service and courtesy, I wouldn't hesitate to refer family and friends to them.

"Great Customer Service"

susanarouser
6/4/2014 11:39:48 PM

My Review Of Freedom Honda:

I went to see if I could buy a used car and Frank who is very awesome introduce me to John. I was a little uncomfortable because I was afraid that he might be pushy. On the contrary, he was also very awesome. I can be a bit demanding at times, and John never said no to me and never changed his attitude towards me. He caters to each of his customers and gives his 110% to each one. John is very personable it felt like I known him for years but it was the first time I ever met him. That is great customer service!!!!!!!!

""These guys are Good""

davidkpar72
5/29/2014 3:34:56 PM

Tamarin MullenauxTamarin Mullenaux
Ricky OlsonRicky Olson
Rachel SchmitzRachel Schmitz
Noble ThomasNoble Thomas

My Review Of Freedom Honda:

To use the PGA Tour phrase - "These Guys are Good"! We traded our beloved 2010 Honda CR-V, for a brand new one (one body style upgrade). Noble Thomas (our salesman) is great to work with - VERY personable, down-to-earth, very knowledgeable, and went out of his way, to make sure we got the new car set up, exactly the way we wanted it, before we drove it home. (He, and others, at this dealership have also served our country, in the Armed Services. "Freedom Honda" - what an apropos name!! Honda is known for it's customer service, and these guys deliver, in spades. Thanks guys, both for a great buying experience, and for your service, to our country!
David & Susan Johnson
Florissant, Co.

Twitter
"Best example of above and beyond experience."

saucedodr
5/27/2014 4:41:01 PM

My Review Of Freedom Honda:

I was recommended to contact John Walker III, from my friend Julie. She spoke incredibly highly of John, and through her three of our mutual friends have bought cars from him. Now I know why. Meeting John was like getting together with an long time friend. He was very easy to talk to you, and very patient throughout the entire process. I drove quite a distance, and laid out the color, and everything I wanted. He had all the paperwork ready, and then I changed my mind. He didn't seem bothered at all, he quickly took my new requirements, and came back with several choices on the lot - plus made clear, he would custom order whatever I needed as well. We had everything lined up, then it was time to review with Frank Claros to get everything finalized. Financially, I needed to do 2 trade-ins for this deal, and Frank was just as helpful as John, and when we were not close enough to close the deal, he (like John) went above and beyond to make the deal happen. We discussed the entire process, and we were able to reach a mutually beneficial deal. I could not be happier. Finally, I got to see Joey Vincent, and Joey was equally helpful explaining all of the many forms needing to be signed, and describing extended warranty options as well. If you're looking for a place to buy, there is only one place to consider - Freedom Honda, in Colorado Springs.

"New Car; Take two!"

JoeBrouillard
5/26/2014 11:57:39 PM

Kenzie  LeeperKenzie Leeper

My Review Of Freedom Honda:

I met Kenzie in December when I decided to buy a Christmas present for my--wife large bow and all. Fast forward 5 months. This time my wife and I decided to give our daughter the December surprise and buy my wife an even nicer new Honda. Once again we called on Kenzie. He was extremely polite, patient and helpful through the whole process. We highly recommend Freedom Honda and especially Kenzie for your next purchase.

Reviews 11-20 >>