Freedom Honda

Fleet Manager
Brian  Schaefer, Finance Manager, Freedom Honda

Brian Schaefer

May 08, 2017

"I'd rate 0 stars if I could. "

- dasz46

If it would let me, I'd give them 0 stars. Just about the worst buying experience I've ever had. I will never step foot in this dealership again and I will tell everyone I know to never consider Freedom Honda for anything. I HIGHLY advise if you do purchase from here to take it to another shop to have it inspected BEFORE buying it. I should've trusted my gut and just stuck with Heuberger Subaru.

Mario Martinez

April 15, 2017

"Job well done"

- Karla P.

Good job; polite employees; good coffee; reasonable amount of time for the replacement of my Takata airbag. Thank you. I will keep you in mind when I need work done on my car.. Mrs. F. S. Plonowski.

April 15, 2017

"Ben Palmer is knowledgeable, patient, and helpful "

- Mary Jo Hunt

I really enjoyed working with Ben. He is very knowledgeable about the cars, helped me compare different models, and patiently answered all my questions. I didn't feel the strong pressure that makes me uncomfortable at some dealerships. I love my new 2017 CRV, and highly recommend Ben if you are looking to purchase a new car, or if you want to gather information to compare different models. I've bought 2 new cars there, and both times the experience at Freedom Honda was fantastic. They've got a great team of people working there, including Brian Schaefer and John Walker.

Benjamin Palmer