Freedom Honda

4955 New Car Drive,
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80923
Freedom Honda Info
About Freedom Honda

Freedom Honda is a brand new 40,000-square-foot complex on seven acres in the Powers Autopark at 4955 New Car Drive employs 53 and likely will expand its staff to 70 as sales volume grows, said Bill Piercey, president of Piercey Automotive. The dealership is one of five Piercey Automotive owns. Freedom Honda is managed by Bret Petersen, who has spent 27 years in the automotive sales industry, including 11 years with AutoNation. Freedom Honda will bring a new and exciting approach to automotive retailing to Colorado Springs and the surrounding communities. Freedom Honda will provide an exceptional purchase and service experience. Combined with outstanding customer satisfaction and our unique approach to community involvement we believe Freedom Honda will be your dealer of choice. One of our many goals is to be the kind of business that the community wants to be in Colorado Springs.

About Freedom Honda

drearose9408
1/26/2016

"Freedom Honda you guys are awesome!"

Great experience! Greg Lambert, John Walker and everyone at Freedom Honda were very nice, very helpful and made this an easy and awesome deal. They did everything they could to work with us and now I own a beautiful 2015 Honda Civic. I would definitely recommend Freedom Honda, they're awesome!

Greg Lambert

January 27, 2016

Greetings! Buying a car is a big decision, and we always want our customers to feel comfortable when shopping here. It's music to our ears to know that is what you encountered here with us. Additionally, it's great to know that you are very happy with everything and are loving your Civic. Thank you for choosing Freedom Honda!

hockey_monkey5
1/21/2016

"Greatest Experience ever."

I was not pushed into buying a car and I was shown any vehicles then be told i couldn't get the vehicle. I was shown respect and everyone was very helpful.

January 25, 2016

Hello! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us here at Freedom Honda. Thank you for shopping with us!

Chops76
1/01/2016

"2016 Honda Accord"

This is my second Honda accord from Freedom Honda. I have worked with John Walker both times. This time I also had the pleasure of working with Tommy lovato, Scott Brunelle and Brian Schaffer. Tommy has been very helpful to me still. He is very knowledgeable about Hondas. Whenever I have a question about my car I have been able to call him. Ive had a very pleasant experience both times and will definitely go back to Freedom Honda when it comes time to purchase another vehicle. A very good car buying experience overall. I have no complaints...only good things to be said about Freedom Honda!

January 12, 2016

Hello! Thank you for telling us about your recent experience with us. When we work with a customer, we know that they need a team they can count on. It's great to know that we've been able to be that for you for you multiple times now. We're thrilled that you are satisfied with everything - thank you for choosing Freedom Honda!

Brooks3
1/01/2016

"Best auto buying experience, ever."

Can't really thank Vanna Zago enough for her wonderful personality and the experience we had with her while purchasing our new CRV. We had planned on buying a Toyota but after 5 minutes of thumb twirling and our daughter helping herself to the free popcorn and still not even being greeted we went across the street to Freedom Honda for proper service. I have never stepped foot on a car lot and not been asked if I need help nearly instantly. Love my Tacoma but can't sell people cars without interacting. So go see Vanna Zago at Freedom Honda...you won't be sad.

January 12, 2016

Hello, and thank you for your feedback! We're very happy to hear that we made your buying experience with us great. We know how important it is to have staff that treat our guests with kindness and help them find a vehicle that meets their needs. It's wonderful to know we did this for you. Welcome to the Honda Family! We hope you love your CR-V for many years to come. Thank you for shopping with us here at Freedom Honda.

Whec2018.
12/21/2015

"Very professional with great customer service. "

Ben Palmer was my salesman. He was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the whole process. He was more than happy to show me several cars that I wanted to compare and was extremely knowledgable about the differences. I then got to meet bothe John Walker and Scott Brunelli to help with the process. They were both very helpful and friendly and made the process extremely easy. My finance manager Brian Schaffer was very easy to work with. He wasn't pushy and simply offered several things that I could take advantage of if I wanted to. These guys made purchasing a car easy without all of the stress that usually accompanies the process. Great job!!

Ben Palmer, Scott Brunelli

December 31, 2015

Greetings! We know that buying a car can be a stressful experience and we are so happy that our staff made it a great experience for you! We always want customers to feel like they understand everything about the purchase process and the vehicle they are choosing, and we are so happy that our team members did this for you! Thank you for choosing Freedom Honda! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to stop by or give us a call.

Chrisscanland
12/21/2015

"2006 Honda pilot"

Ben Palmer, John Walker, Scott Brunelli and Brian Schaefer helped me get into a 2006 Honda Pilot. They did a great job. Got me exactly what I was looking for. Thank you very much!

Ben Palmer

December 31, 2015

Hello! We appreciate you writing about your time here at Freedom Honda! We're so happy that Ben, John, Scott, and Brian were all a pleasure to work with and assisted you in finding the perfect vehicle. Enjoy your new Pilot! Thank you for choosing Freedom Honda!

Happy-Honda Buyers
9/09/2015

"Bought Our First Honda"

Gilbert and his team spent hours taking the best care of us and we gladly drove away in our new (to us) Honda Pilot. Gilbert, specifically, was really great to work with - not what you might expect in a car guy. He was patient, letting us drive the pace, not pushy, respected our process and did all he could to help us understand every step of the buying experience. We have been loyal Subaru owners for years and were hesitant to even explore other options. We're glad we did!

Gilbert La Febre

September 10, 2015

Hi, and thank you so much for your kind words! After being loyal to a specific brand, we know that it can be hard to make the switch, but we're so happy to hear that Gilbert have you the space you needed to make the right decision. We're thrilled to know that you had a great experience here with us. Thank you for your business!

Rebecca
8/28/2015

"Great dealership "

The service center is great. Bring my Honda here for all maintenance and the service is excellent! Had a problem and they made it right. I wouldn't bring my pilot anywhere else!

September 01, 2015

Hi Rebecca! Thank you so much for your feedback! We're so happy we were able to correct your issue and get you back on the road. Thank you for choosing Freedom Honda!

Honda Girl
8/21/2015

"Love the Car Honda CRZ"

Met Geoff Craft at Freedom Honda and informed him that I wanted a Honda CRZ in Red. He said that they sold all there's but he would look for me one. After several visit's and none were available I was not giving up. Craig was our sales man when they received a Red CRZ as a trade in. It was a used 2011 but in excellent shape. We went to see the car and I test drove it and found it road very nice and handled very well. I wanted it and we bought the car and I have been very Happy with it. Carol Jackson.

Craig Chadderton.

August 21, 2015

Hi Carol! It's great to hear that we were able to help find the vehicle that you wanted, and that you had a great experience purchasing from us here at Freedom Honda. Thanks for stopping by!

Peter Lett
8/18/2015

"Geoff "Your Car Guy" Craft"

Geoff made the car buying experience at Freedom Honda an excellent one. He was extremely knowledgeable and honest. Honesty is extremely difficult to find in the car business. I feel as though my experience at Freedom has left me with a lifelong friend in Geoff Craft. I would recommend Geoff Craft and Freedom Honda to anyone that I know.

August 21, 2015

Hi Peter! It's great to hear that Geoff made sure that you had a great experience purchasing from us. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle for many years to come - thanks for choosing Freedom Honda!

Reviews of Brian  Schaefer