Freedom Honda

4955 New Car Drive,
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80923
Freedom Honda Info
About Freedom Honda

Freedom Honda is a brand new 40,000-square-foot complex on seven acres in the Powers Autopark at 4955 New Car Drive employs 53 and likely will expand its staff to 70 as sales volume grows, said Bill Piercey, president of Piercey Automotive. The dealership is one of five Piercey Automotive owns. Freedom Honda is managed by Bret Petersen, who has spent 27 years in the automotive sales industry, including 11 years with AutoNation. Freedom Honda will bring a new and exciting approach to automotive retailing to Colorado Springs and the surrounding communities. Freedom Honda will provide an exceptional purchase and service experience. Combined with outstanding customer satisfaction and our unique approach to community involvement we believe Freedom Honda will be your dealer of choice. One of our many goals is to be the kind of business that the community wants to be in Colorado Springs.

About Freedom Honda

Rebecca
8/28/2015

"Great dealership "

The service center is great. Bring my Honda here for all maintenance and the service is excellent! Had a problem and they made it right. I wouldn't bring my pilot anywhere else!

Honda Girl
8/21/2015

"Love the Car Honda CRZ"

Met Geoff Craft at Freedom Honda and informed him that I wanted a Honda CRZ in Red. He said that they sold all there's but he would look for me one. After several visit's and none were available I was not giving up. Craig was our sales man when they received a Red CRZ as a trade in. It was a used 2011 but in excellent shape. We went to see the car and I test drove it and found it road very nice and handled very well. I wanted it and we bought the car and I have been very Happy with it. Carol Jackson.

Craig Chadderton.

August 21, 2015

Hi Carol! It's great to hear that we were able to help find the vehicle that you wanted, and that you had a great experience purchasing from us here at Freedom Honda. Thanks for stopping by!

Peter Lett
8/18/2015

"Geoff "Your Car Guy" Craft"

Geoff made the car buying experience at Freedom Honda an excellent one. He was extremely knowledgeable and honest. Honesty is extremely difficult to find in the car business. I feel as though my experience at Freedom has left me with a lifelong friend in Geoff Craft. I would recommend Geoff Craft and Freedom Honda to anyone that I know.

August 21, 2015

Hi Peter! It's great to hear that Geoff made sure that you had a great experience purchasing from us. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle for many years to come - thanks for choosing Freedom Honda!

Jerry
7/24/2015

"Satisfied Buyer"

I was in the market to find a late model Honda Accord EX with a manual transmission. Searching on Auto Trader, Freedom Honda had a used 2014 on their lot. I ventured over to Freedom and met Geoff Craft in the lot and we talked about and looked at the different used Accord Ex models available and the one with the stick shift. We took the unit out for a test drive and needless to say I ended up purchasing the vehicle. Geoff is really a great representative of the dealership and was very pleasant to deal with. The whole purchase process was easy and I was a satisfied consumer as I got what I wanted at a reasonable price.

August 21, 2015

Hello, and thank you so much for your review. We're so happy to hear that Geoff made your purchase experience great and helped you get into the vehicle that you truly wanted. Thanks for choosing Freedom Honda!

Huddlestons
7/14/2015

"Great Experience at Freedom Honda! "

Freedom Honda of Colorado Springs and its staff are the absolute best! We recently purchased a 2016 Honda Pilot. The new Pilots are completely redesigned with tons of incredible luxury and safety features! Honda has really thought of everything in this vehicle. Most of all, the staff at Freedom gave us the very best car buying experience we've ever had! Everyone at Freedom took an amazing amount of time to make sure we were happy and completely taken care of. Most especially, Geoff Craft (check him out on FB @ "your car guy!"), Brandon Wilson, and Brian Schaefer helped us every step of the way! Thanks so much to each of these awesome gentlemen - you're the best! Sincerely, The Huddleston Family

July 15, 2015

Hello, and thank you for the review! We're so happy to hear that our entire staff made your purchase experience so great! We know how important it is to be 100% happy with a purchase, and we're happy to know that you're loving the all-new Pilot. Thanks for shopping here at Freedom Honda!

BamaBuzz
6/22/2015

"Long distance purchase transaction - Great Job!!"

We were looking at helping our military son purchase a vehicle in Colorado, although his home is still in AL. Originally, we had overlooked this dealership, because we did not realize there were 2 in Colorado Springs. My phone interactions with Tamarin and her assistants was great. We came to a mutual agreement quickly (very fair deal) on a new CRV for our son, and she and the rest of the Freedom employees made it all happen as agreed upon. They went out of their way to help get special AL forms filled out and to communicate long distance with me via email and phone. Brian from finance was very helpful also, and Wendy really was a great help in the title/registration area. Thanks to everyone for helping make this happen for our son!! My son was very complimentary of the delivery process, also, that Freedom provided. I would recommend dealing with Tamarin and Freedom for your new Honda purchase.

Wendy Peterson and another gentlemen in finance who I cannot remember his name.

June 23, 2015

Hi, and thank you so much for giving us your feedback about your recent experience. We love getting to help our members of the military purchase a vehicle, and we are so happy that we were able to work out a great deal for your son. Our goal is to provide clear, consistent communication with our customers, so it's great hearing that you felt like you knew what was happening from beginning to end.Thank you so much for choosing Freedom Honda!

Kat
6/15/2015

"Once bitten.... "

We went back to Freedom Honda against our better judgment, having had a less than wonderful experience the first time we bought something from them. Ufortunately, it seems we went from bad to worse. The van we were looking at was very dirty, smelled awful, and had significant paint damage, but it was one of the only ones we could find without going clear to Denver. We got them down to a reasonable price (what a pain that was) and filled out a "we owe" for cleaning it and some headphones for the DVD player. When we went back to the detail area, the girl that was working there said that the carpet was "stained" and could not be cleaned any better. It would have to be dyed (spray painted) she proceeded to put a in cannister of something that made the car smell like bleach. When we got the car home, the DVD player that they made such a big deal about adding value to the car... worked all for a rew minutes then quit. Nothing we do will male it work. Two days later, the bleach smell wore off and the stench returned. The fourth time we drove it, the check engine light came on. I'm guessing they pulled the old "remove the fuse so the light goes off for a few miles" trick. Very shady. My husband thoroughly cleaned the carpet and low-and-behold the stains and the stink both magically went away. Needless to say, I will not be going back, and I will steer as many people away as I possibly can. The only good part of the experience was Vanna. She was awesome.

MeriahW
6/08/2015

"Above and BEYOND!"

This dealership has taken care of my family on more than one occasion. This is our third vehicle total - and I have to say...the team of people working at this dealership is AMAZING! They go above and beyond the call of duty to ensure you get what you're looking for and with the rate that fits your budget. Ask for Geoff Craft "Your Car Guy" when you visit them. I guarantee he'll take excellent care of you! Dan Stienhour and Jeremy Lehrman were also involved in the deals we've struck recently. I just bought a brand new 2015 Honda Accord Coupe and they all were super professional, friendly and accommodating. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

June 10, 2015

Hello Meriah, and thank you so much for writing a review about your experience with us. We know the importance of building relationships with our customers, and it's so nice hearing that your family has consistently had great experiences with us here at Freedom Honda. Nice choice on the Accord Coupe! Sporty, reliable and efficient - you can't go wrong! We appreciate your business and hope we have the opportunity to work with you again in the future. Thank you for choosing Freedom Honda!

Maddie
5/02/2015

"Best place to buy"

I got exactly what I wanted in a new vehicle and it was so easy. I was a bit nervous but the staff was very helpful and got me through it. By far the best car buying experience I have ever had, start to finish.

Robert Weeres

May 04, 2015

Hi Maddie! Buying a car is a big decision and we know that it can make even the most seasoned shopper nervous; however, it's great to hear that our staff made it a great experience! We're happy that you're happy - thank you for choosing Freedom Honda! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Gamecock
4/16/2015

"Best in Colorado Springs"

We have bought several cars from several dealers in town and this dealer was the absolute best. We appreciated the fact there was no pressure whatsoever.

April 17, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind worlds! We work hard to be the best place to buy a car in the Colorado Springs area, and we are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience shopping with us. Thanks for choosing Freedom Honda!

Reviews of Geoff Craft