Ganley Honda

25870 Lorain Rd,
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070
Ganley Honda Info
About Ganley Honda

Ganley Honda thrives on helping people like you find their next new Civic, Accord, Pilot, Ridgeline or CR-V. Of course, we don't stop at simply helping you decide which model you'd like. We also have dedicated auto financing experts on site to help you make your dream car part of your everyday routine. Looking for a used car instead? We carry a wide range of well-maintained used Honda models, as well as top picks from other automakers. What's more, our top-notch customer service doesn't end at the sale. The Ganley Honda car service department can help keep your car running like new for years to come. The secret? Only the truly committed Honda experts and the finest Honda parts make it into our shop. If you happen to be in the market for a new or used car, then feel free to pay us a visit the next time you're in the greater Cleveland, OH, Parma, OH or Lorain, OH areas. Located at 25870 Lorain Rd North Olmsted, Ohio, we're always happy to answer any questions you might have and set up a test drive.

About Ganley Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Free Car Washes!
  • Television in Service Waiting Room
  • Cable TV in Showroom
  • Sell Us Your Current Car!
  • 15 Minute Trade Appraisal!
  • Honda Lease Return Center
  • Honda Certified Used Cars
  • Car Fax History Report on all Pre-Owned Inventory
maryjanecorrin95
3/25/2015

"The Great Ganley"

I had a wonderful time. I am 19 and I leased my very first car today (second to the 99 buick I had before this but it was not mine, it was given to me by my dad but not MINE). I paid for and credit qualified all on my own. Dave was a great salesman. He brought a car out for me to test drive immediately upon request, he was available for all questions and concerns and answered all at ease. He made sure that I was comfortable 100% with my payments and what was going on. He kept me 100% informed and 100% happy with my sale. I got the car I wanted at a very suitable price. Dave was very nice, informative and professional. I recommend Dave to anyone who goes to Ganley, he gets the job done and in a VERY timely manner. He doesn't mess around and is very honest and trustworthy to go forward with for any lease or purchase you make with Ganley Honda. I WILL be keeping him as my salesman when I return for my new honda in a couple years to turn in my lease. THANK YOU FOR A GREAT FIRST EXPERIENCE AS A CAR BUYER/LEASER! I expect all to be just as great in the future! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!

clewis104
3/23/2015

"Great salesman"

I brought my mother into Ganley Honda to look at cars. She was nervous about the entire process. Our salesman, Bryan Serowski, immediately put her at ease and patiently explained everything to her. She ended up buying a 2015 Honda Civic and is very happy with it. Bryan was extremely knowledgeable and helpful without being at all pushy.

Bryan Serowski

JBonham
3/22/2015

"Great Experience on new car puchase!"

Giovanni was excellent to work with! I would recommend him. He explained all of the cars features completely. We'd ask for him again on our next car purchase.

kmmckinzie
3/19/2015

"2013 insight"

It has been a very long time since I could say that I trusted a dealership. I have pretty heavy credit issues but Giovanni Izzo and the financial team didn't let that scare them. They worked very hard to help me get into a good, solid, NEW vehicle. Giovanni was so professional the entire time, and when I got discouraged about my options for a new vehicle, he lightened the mood with a joke to help me get through the stress of buying a car. The team that I worked with was great. They really worked together to make sure I was in the best possible vehicle, considering everything that life has thrown my way for most of my adult life. Giovanni never gave up on me, even when I thought it was hopeless. It shows that this is an amazing dealership, doing what they can to help a customer to the best of their abilities! I will never go anywhere else, and I will recommend this dealer to anyone and everyone who is looking for a new car!

MLC
3/18/2015

"Great Experience with the Purchase of Used Car"

I feel confident that the purchase of my 2014 Pre-Owned Honda Civic at Ganley Honda was the right one. Although I explored switching to another make, I was sold on buying another Honda Civic with the help of Dave Runser. Dave was available, professional, and very knowledgeable during the whole process, not pushy, he was very willing to "go the extra mile" by giving me time to make my decision on a very busy Saturday! I would recommend Dave ... and Ganley Honda, North Olmsted in a minute!

twalsh60
3/04/2015

"Leased a Honda Odyssey"

My experience working with Jake Filimon was a great experience. He made the whole process go smoothly without being pushy or aggressive. I felt as thought he was working for me and helping me get the most for my money.

Erbo1966
2/21/2015

"Well worth it!"

I have bought from Ganley in the past which is why we chose this Honda dealership. It was my best experience with them yet! I recommend them often. Tiffany Kruzer was very helpful!

Jill
2/16/2015

"I never thought I would buy anything but a Ford."

I have always driven Fords. While shopping online, I saw a Honda CRV and contacted the dealership via email. Within minutes, Jake Filimon called me to make arrangements for a test drive. He was polite, respectful, and attentive to my questions. He did not use high pressure tactics and was very easy to talk to. Not only did I buy my Honda CRV from Jake, but he is also working with me to get a car for my daughter. We are going back this weekend to work with him again. After owning my Honda for a week, Jake called me to see how I was doing. I told him how much I loved the car and he asked me if I was having any problems or had any questions. I explained that I hadn't figured out how to use the Bluetooth option yet. He told me to stop by anytime I was in the area and he would help me set it up. I stopped by that night after work and he came right out and gave me a tutorial on the Bluetooth. It was set up in no time. I couldn't be happier with the service I received from Jake. I am looking forward to being able to have my service done at the dealership and hopefully, having my daughter enjoy the same experience. Thanks Jake!!!!! I am happy with my switch from Ford to Honda.

JD
2/03/2015

""Fit" For A King"

Excellent personal service given to us by Robert Freiburg, Sales Consultant, at Ganley Honda. Robert went the extra mile shoveling out a Honda Fit for us to test drive. And then he went another extra mile and found us the color we wanted. Drove the car home today. Highly recommend.

BK
1/28/2015

"I enjoyed buying my car!"

Mike Sheppard was very helpful in helping me find Dave Runser when I lost Dave's contact information. Dave went with me on my test drive. He was straight forward and upfront and I really appreciated it. Dave worked with me to get a fair price and made the whole transaction enjoyable. I not only like my new Fit, I enjoyed the whole experience. Thank you, Bonnie Kelly

Reviews of Dave Runser