Ganley Honda

25870 Lorain Rd,
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070
Ganley Honda Info
About Ganley Honda

Ganley Honda thrives on helping people like you find their next new Civic, Accord, Pilot, Ridgeline or CR-V. Of course, we don't stop at simply helping you decide which model you'd like. We also have dedicated auto financing experts on site to help you make your dream car part of your everyday routine. Looking for a used car instead? We carry a wide range of well-maintained used Honda models, as well as top picks from other automakers. What's more, our top-notch customer service doesn't end at the sale. The Ganley Honda car service department can help keep your car running like new for years to come. The secret? Only the truly committed Honda experts and the finest Honda parts make it into our shop. If you happen to be in the market for a new or used car, then feel free to pay us a visit the next time you're in the greater Cleveland, OH, Parma, OH or Lorain, OH areas. Located at 25870 Lorain Rd North Olmsted, Ohio, we're always happy to answer any questions you might have and set up a test drive.

About Ganley Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Free Car Washes!
  • Television in Service Waiting Room
  • Cable TV in Showroom
  • Sell Us Your Current Car!
  • 15 Minute Trade Appraisal!
  • Honda Lease Return Center
  • Honda Certified Used Cars
  • Car Fax History Report on all Pre-Owned Inventory
Chris Smith
9/22/2016

"Great experience"

Eli Elias was very informative and did a great job answering the questions I had on the Honda Odyssey. Eli was personable and I felt like he was working with me to get the best deal and not just sell me a car. Not only did Eli sell the car he also informed me of Ganley Family Insurance. I saved even more money by switching my insurance with them. Working with Mike on the finance side was a smooth process. Mike provided the options clearly and answered all my questions. My wife and I came in late to the dealership that day and even though it was close to closing time I did not feel rushed and Mike had no problem explaining the contract with me so I felt comfortable when we were finished. Basically working with Eli and Mike, and then getting the call from Dino Gentille from Ganley Family Insurance was a very worthwhile experience that ended up saving me money. I would recommend Eli, Mike and Dino to friends, family and anyone else I would talk to. I felt like they were working with me, not just selling me.

Dino Gentille

Sandy
9/19/2016

"Terrific team at Ganley Honda"

The team at Ganley Honda is terrific. They genuinely work with you to try to finalize the deal so that both the buyer and seller feel good about the result. Adam Reebel was my sales rep and he was so pleasant to work with. No high pressure sales tactics. He took the time to show me all the features of my new vehicle so that I would not be surprised. I have repeatedly gone back to Ganley Honda bcause other Honda dealers don't quite measure up.

Adam Reebel

MHirsch
9/19/2016

"Great experience!"

I just bought a 2016 Honda Fit from Ganley last week. Every part of the experience was great! Our salesman (Adam) was super helpful, knowledgeable, and quick to get in contact with when we had any questions. The sales manager and finance manager expedited the process, got my payment lowered, and pushed everything through so that I was able to leave with my car faster than I thought I would. I'll definitely come back when I'm ready to trade the new one in!

LoveMinivans
9/16/2016

"Quick and easy!"

Eli Elias did a great job of getting us into our new minivan and out the door in one visit of less than 3 hours.

luvanjava
9/16/2016

"AWESOME EASY LEASING DEAL"

I would like to commend Adam Reebel on a job well done!! When I called and spoke to Adam about leasing a civic, he kindly made the appointment for us the following day at 3:15. We arrived promptly, he had the car all pulled up and ready for a test drive. He was very friendly and knowledgable. I asked how long he had been there and he said 4 days!! I was very impressed!! We had the whole deal done and were on our way home in our new Honda Civic by 6:20 that day! We love the vehicle and would definitely recommend Ganley to any of our family or friends looking for a vehicle to purchase or lease. Thanks again for a very easy smooth experience!!

Jess
9/14/2016

"Welcoming "

Gio was very nice and funny from the get go with me. He is a great salesman!! My experience was awesome....I got to watch my Steelers play on Monday night football while I waited for my car to be detailed. 😁 He was very personable with me and my fiancé, always keeping in touch, and overall a friendly guy. Everyone there made my experience amazing!!

Stoff020
9/10/2016

"Having knowledge of product and following a business modal e"

Having knowledge of product and following your business outreach has always been my key Eric M. Was a great connection for my wife and I were more then happy with are purchase.

cstahl79
9/09/2016

"blessed"

My experience was good. We got family vehicle we were looking for. Everyone was nice and courteous with small children and Eric was eager to help meet our needs

Kobymel
9/06/2016

"My salesman, Mike Proffitt was awesome."

Mike was walking the lot when he asked me if I needed help. I was just looking at the time but ended up buying my new Honda Odyssey Touring. He got right to it and gave me a deal I was happy with. Financing was a breeze. The service was top notch.

hondashopper
9/06/2016

"Waste of time"

Started with an internet sales quote from Mike. Gave us an initial quote on a CR-V EX-L with navigation. We wanted an additional quote for a CR-V EX-L without navigation. He told us he didn't have time to give us that quote over the internet, and to visit the dealership in person. Visited the dealership and another employee working with Mike (can't recall his name) asked us to fill out the finance paperwork without even quoting us a price. Also, told us that filling out the finance paperwork would not be a hard credit check. We offered to pay all cash for the vehicle and they still wanted us to finance, claiming that the dealership does not get a kickback on financing. Went through the whole "let me show this to the manager" negotiations. Agreed on a price and began filling out the finance paperwork. Mike returns a few minutes later and tells us he can't do the price that we had agreed on. Bait and switch tactics the entire time. Do not waste your time here!

Reviews of Mike Sintoni