Ganley Honda

Ganley Honda

Call
Ganley Honda Info
About Ganley Honda

Ganley Honda thrives on helping people like you find their next new Civic, Accord, Pilot, Ridgeline or CR-V. Of course, we don't stop at simply helping you decide which model you'd like. We also have dedicated auto financing experts on site to help you make your dream car part of your everyday routine. Looking for a used car instead? We carry a wide range of well-maintained used Honda models, as well as top picks from other automakers. What's more, our top-notch customer service doesn't end at the sale. The Ganley Honda car service department can help keep your car running like new for years to come. The secret? Only the truly committed Honda experts and the finest Honda parts make it into our shop. If you happen to be in the market for a new or used car, then feel free to pay us a visit the next time you're in the greater Cleveland, OH, Parma, OH or Lorain, OH areas. Located at 25870 Lorain Rd North Olmsted, Ohio, we're always happy to answer any questions you might have and set up a test drive.

About Ganley Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Free Car Washes!
  • Television in Service Waiting Room
  • Cable TV in Showroom
  • Sell Us Your Current Car!
  • 15 Minute Trade Appraisal!
  • Honda Lease Return Center
  • Honda Certified Used Cars
  • Car Fax History Report on all Pre-Owned Inventory

"Best in class"

I highly recommend Ganley Honda. They provide high quality customer service, professional, pressure-free salesmanship and they take care of their product. Anyone looking for a Honda should put Ganley at the top of their list.

"I would go back,no run around sales,quick"

I had Tiffany as a salesperson.Very helpful,knowledgeable.I had good service from her and I will see how the service guys respond.The finance guy Tim,was also helpful and not high pressure to buy the extended warranties

"Fantastic Dealership!"

Can’t say how great of an experience it was working with Ganley Honda. I've always driven a Honda and have always been completely satisfied, but today really set a new bar on customer service. We traded in our leases for two new leases and l can honestly say that today was the best experience I have ever had with a sales consultant. Our sales consultant Dave Runser helped us navigate through our options and get the best deal and cars for our needs. He made the experience extremely easy and enjoyable. I cannot express how excited we are to now be proud owners of Ganley Hondas. We will be a Ganley family from here on out, and Dave will always be our guy. We would suggest this dealership to any of our friends and family members!

"Excellent, professional, and knowledgable staff. "

One thing I hate is going to car dealerships with BS sales pitches being handed out left and right. Ganley Honda is NOT one of those. The whole staff were consummate professionals and wanted nothing more than to help me find the best fit for me and my lifestyle. I have bought 2 cars from Ganley and have always and will always recommend them to anyone whoever inquires about a Honda. Thanks again Ganley, especially Jake, Pete, & Tim for making my experience worth the time and money.

"Ganley Honda "

Ganley Honda has a great selection with no pressure sales. They were very easy to work with, and I was able to go home with my car. I definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a Honda!

Finance guy. Sorry I forgot his name. Very friendly!

"Very good experience!"

It was a toss up between a Toyota RAV4 & a Honda CR-V. I have had a RAV4 for 10 yrs. When I walked into Ganley Honda I wasn't prepared to buy a car that day. I met sales consultant Dave Runser, he was very friendly & was knowledgable with answering all my questions. Before the test drive he pointed out & explained all the features of the car. After the test drive, which was very comfortable & easy to drive, I decided to purchase the car. Everyone I worked with from Dave, the assistant manager & Nate ... were very friendly and explained every step from transferring plates, payment, getting the car ready, etc. I left with a new Honda CR-V, it was a pleasant experience. I would recommend Ganley Honda dealership.

"Positive experience"

Ganley Honda had the exact car I was looking for. The service was good even though it was very busy. I felt like the price was fair and would recommend Ganley to anyone looking for a Honda.

"Very positive experience"

We started looking another dealership, who said that no one had this car in stock. Ganley had three according to Edmunds.com. We went to Ganley. They were very busy and a sales girl gave us a key so we could go look. Hazmo came running across the lot to help us, took us on a test drive and explained the car in detail. Hazmo made us very comfortable. He kept us informed of how long we would be waiting, and stayed late to make sure I understood how to use all the devices in my new Fit. It was a really great experience.

"2015 Honda Pilot - Awesome Experience"

Our initial thought was simply to test drive the new Honda Pilots (having never owned one before) and rule out what we were considering for a new vehicle for our family. Once we realized that we could not do any better elsewhere with respect to product quality and overall dealership service, we decided to not look any further. The dealership was friendly, experienced, and had the best choice of vehicles than any other dealership we visited -- and, believe me, we visited plenty! We never felt pressured at any time; they were able to handle all inquiries without having to go look up any answers. Without a doubt we plan to visit them again in the very near future for our next purchase. They really know how to put their best foot forward to please the customer in all respects. We highly recommend Ganley Honda and can assure anyone that they can buy with confidence at this dealership.

Giovanni Izzo

"First time buyer, fantastic experience"

I found Ganley Honda through a random Google search for "2012 Honda Civic" and they had exactly what I was looking for in a used car listed on their site. The car was a nice color, had their Gold Check Certified stamp, had a Carfax report readily available, and had low mileage. I requested information about the car through the Ganley Honda website and within 5 minutes Josh Price had sent me an email giving me his contact information and asking if I had any questions. Within a few emails, he had set me up with a time to come in the next day and he made sure that all of the paperwork would be available when I came in. When I went into the dealer, I asked for Josh and he thanked me for coming in and then introduced me to Dave Runser. As a first-time buyer I was already worried about the experience, especially after talking to my parents about what I would need to do, but Dave's personality made me feel very comfortable throughout the whole thing. We checked out the car and he explained all of the features to me and then we took it for a test drive. After the test drive, we inspected the body of the car for any damage and found a minor scratch or two and Dave offered to personally do a touch-up on the damage for me. After that, we talked about how financing would work and I was given some time to be able to call my parents and talk to them about the whole experience. I greatly appreciate that Dave was willing to step away and wait for what ended up being a rather lengthy call. Once I decided that I was going to go through with buying the car, I was sent over to Nate Ford to deal with financing. This was another experience I was dreading but Nate and I were able to just talk about whatever came to mind, so that made things more comfortable. We got through signing some paperwork and there were no extra charges or fees from what I could see. Everything seemed very straightforward and simple, which was exactly what I needed. I'd also like to note that when I went in the internet was down for the entire day. It made it impossible for the dealership to do things like credit checks, but I offered to stay to see if the issue would be resolved. Josh Price ended up going above and beyond what was expected and ended up having a computer brought in that could access the customer WiFi that was still working so he could start getting information to the people that needed it to complete transactions. I'd like to thank Josh, Dave, and Nate for all going out of their way to make my first experience with car shopping a very comfortable one.

Nathaniel Ford