Ganley Honda

25870 Lorain Rd,
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070
Ganley Honda Info
About Ganley Honda

Ganley Honda thrives on helping people like you find their next new Civic, Accord, Pilot, Ridgeline or CR-V. Of course, we don't stop at simply helping you decide which model you'd like. We also have dedicated auto financing experts on site to help you make your dream car part of your everyday routine. Looking for a used car instead? We carry a wide range of well-maintained used Honda models, as well as top picks from other automakers. What's more, our top-notch customer service doesn't end at the sale. The Ganley Honda car service department can help keep your car running like new for years to come. The secret? Only the truly committed Honda experts and the finest Honda parts make it into our shop. If you happen to be in the market for a new or used car, then feel free to pay us a visit the next time you're in the greater Cleveland, OH, Parma, OH or Lorain, OH areas. Located at 25870 Lorain Rd North Olmsted, Ohio, we're always happy to answer any questions you might have and set up a test drive.

About Ganley Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Free Car Washes!
  • Television in Service Waiting Room
  • Cable TV in Showroom
  • Sell Us Your Current Car!
  • 15 Minute Trade Appraisal!
  • Honda Lease Return Center
  • Honda Certified Used Cars
  • Car Fax History Report on all Pre-Owned Inventory
Sackman1726
5/25/2015

"Thanks for making it easy!"

What a great experience...Thanks to Hazmo Tannous. Professional all the way and a really nice guy as well. It was my first time to lease and Hazmo guided me through the whole process in under 3 hours start to finish including evaluating my car and delivering my new Accord. Acquiring a new car is never a perfect exercise. He took the time to get to know us and made it worthwhile for us to deal with Ganley Honda. Hope he's there 3 years from now! Mike and Judy Sack Medina, Ohio

PMWfromLakewood
5/24/2015

"A Pleasant Experience!"

Buying my first car (at age 63!) was an easy and pleasant experience. Dave Runser was a terrific sales consultant. I did not waste his time and he did not waste mine! The whole transaction from test drive to finalization of purchase went smoothly. I would recommend Dave and Ganley Honda to anyone looking for a new or pre-owned vehicle. I was so impressed with Ganley Honda that I plan on using them for any maintenance and service needs I may have in the future.

Mike Blackmur

sara1234567
5/20/2015

"ganley honda"

I find some problems with the car after I came back home. They are helpful and help me solved the issue quickly. Hazmo is a nice and warm hearted guy and I am pleased talking with him.

Stacy I
5/19/2015

"Fantastic service "

We were treated like royalty! Every single person that helped us acted like we had been friends forever! They were so personable and so kind. They didn't sell me anything that they didn't believe in. Easier car buying experience of my life.

Brian
5/16/2015

"Painless Car Experience"

This was my first time dealing with Ganley Honda and I was very pleased with the experience. I lease my car so I do this every three years. I am happy to report this was a painless and pleasant experience.

Dave
5/15/2015

"Sales and experience"

Dave Runser was the sales consultant that I worked with. Very knowledgeable and helpful. I bought a pre-owned 2012 Honda CRV-Ex at a very fair price. One of the draws to cars is the 125 point inspection that Ganley goes through on each pre-owned vehicle. Thanks Dave and Ganley Honda!

mfaust0617
5/14/2015

"Bought a practically brand-new vehicle and I'm in love!"

A year ago, I walked into Ganley Honda of North Olmsted and I spoke with Dave. Originally, I was not ready to purchase a car, but I was looking for the near future. Fast forward to a year later, and I asked Dave what he had available for me. I then went back to the dealership and Dave was very friendly and greeted me when I walked into the show room. I told him I was interested in the car I ended up purchasing and he was very knowledgeable about the technology features of the car. He answered any and all of the questions that I had and made sure I was comfortable... there was no pressure to buy and most importantly, Dave was personable and ensured me that this car was practical. Before test driving the car, Dave showed me all of the bells and whistles of what it could do. I brought my friend who is a Honda-fanatic and even he was impressed with Dave's knowledge about the car! I was so happy that I came back to Ganley Honda and more importantly, had Dave's help. On the finance side of things, Tim had me sign paperwork and it was quick and easy. Even in those few short minutes of signing papers, Tim's personality was able to shine through and it was a great experience! I love Hondas and I will continue to recommend Dave, Tim, and the Ganley Honda Team to all of my friends. No complaints, friendly and knowledgeable staff, and great products!

sophdot
5/12/2015

"Hands down, best dealer experience I've ever had."

Hondas are Hondas are Hondas. They are some of the most affordable and reliable vehicles out there. I knew I was going to get another Honda, and it all came down to 1) the price point and 2) how I was treated by the sales team. Ganley representatives Robert and Bobby made this an exciting, no-pressure situation. I've been to Jack Matia and Jay Honda, looking for a new Honda to purchase or lease - I grew up with Hondas and my '99 Civic was on its last legs - and neither particularly impressed me. I'm young and know practically nothing about leasing or buying and have never purchased a vehicle before. Both Jack Matia and Jay made me feel like I didn't have very many options, and automatically settled on a car for me. At Ganley, conversely, I was greeted with sincere friendliness and asked what *I* wanted (Ganley had been recommended to me by two different people). Robert sat with me and explained everything. He went over all of my options and had me check out different vehicles so that I knew, when I made a choice, that it would be the right one instead of blindly picking something. When it came to the actual test drive, Robert went over the whole car interface - in detail - with none of the "I don't know" nonsense. It makes a big deal when the sales employees actually know - and care - about what they're covering. He made sure to help me with the best financial options. He was honest and forthcoming with information. I never felt like I was being pressured... and, for the first time, I felt like I was having an enjoyable car shopping experience. I was able to lease a vehicle, and Bobby took the time to go over all of the paperwork. He made sure I knew what I was getting with my lease. He and Robert tag-teamed to ensure that I was taken care of, instead of ganging up on me and making me feel as though I was being given the run-around. Ultimately, it seems like Ganley really values its customers - and this is HUGE. I realize that this is a money-making business but at the other dealerships I felt like a transaction. I appreciate everything Robert, Bobby, and Ganley was able to do for me. I'm NEVER going anywhere else.

Bobby Ross

bob
5/10/2015

"Bought a fairly new used van"

Was good experience, no pressure to buy. Most of time this is not a good experience for me. Usually some dealers seem as though they may be doing you a favor by looking at your trade in.

lebfam
5/07/2015

"Awesome Service"

Friendly, told me what i needed to know. knew how to answer most questions, and if they didnt know, they followed up. Great people working here.

Reviews of Dave Runser