Ganley Honda

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Closed

Ganley Honda

Ganley Honda Info
About Ganley Honda

Ganley Honda thrives on helping people like you find their next new Civic, Accord, Pilot, Ridgeline or CR-V. Of course, we don't stop at simply helping you decide which model you'd like. We also have dedicated auto financing experts on site to help you make your dream car part of your everyday routine. Looking for a used car instead? We carry a wide range of well-maintained used Honda models, as well as top picks from other automakers. What's more, our top-notch customer service doesn't end at the sale. The Ganley Honda car service department can help keep your car running like new for years to come. The secret? Only the truly committed Honda experts and the finest Honda parts make it into our shop. If you happen to be in the market for a new or used car, then feel free to pay us a visit the next time you're in the greater Cleveland, OH, Parma, OH or Lorain, OH areas. Located at 25870 Lorain Rd North Olmsted, Ohio, we're always happy to answer any questions you might have and set up a test drive.

About Ganley Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Free Car Washes!
  • Television in Service Waiting Room
  • Cable TV in Showroom
  • Sell Us Your Current Car!
  • 15 Minute Trade Appraisal!
  • Honda Lease Return Center
  • Honda Certified Used Cars
  • Car Fax History Report on all Pre-Owned Inventory
Erbo1966
2/21/2015

"Well worth it!"

I have bought from Ganley in the past which is why we chose this Honda dealership. It was my best experience with them yet! I recommend them often. Tiffany Kruzer was very helpful!

Jill
2/16/2015

"I never thought I would buy anything but a Ford."

I have always driven Fords. While shopping online, I saw a Honda CRV and contacted the dealership via email. Within minutes, Jake Filimon called me to make arrangements for a test drive. He was polite, respectful, and attentive to my questions. He did not use high pressure tactics and was very easy to talk to. Not only did I buy my Honda CRV from Jake, but he is also working with me to get a car for my daughter. We are going back this weekend to work with him again. After owning my Honda for a week, Jake called me to see how I was doing. I told him how much I loved the car and he asked me if I was having any problems or had any questions. I explained that I hadn't figured out how to use the Bluetooth option yet. He told me to stop by anytime I was in the area and he would help me set it up. I stopped by that night after work and he came right out and gave me a tutorial on the Bluetooth. It was set up in no time. I couldn't be happier with the service I received from Jake. I am looking forward to being able to have my service done at the dealership and hopefully, having my daughter enjoy the same experience. Thanks Jake!!!!! I am happy with my switch from Ford to Honda.

JD
2/03/2015

""Fit" For A King"

Excellent personal service given to us by Robert Freiburg, Sales Consultant, at Ganley Honda. Robert went the extra mile shoveling out a Honda Fit for us to test drive. And then he went another extra mile and found us the color we wanted. Drove the car home today. Highly recommend.

BK
1/28/2015

"I enjoyed buying my car!"

Mike Sheppard was very helpful in helping me find Dave Runser when I lost Dave's contact information. Dave went with me on my test drive. He was straight forward and upfront and I really appreciated it. Dave worked with me to get a fair price and made the whole transaction enjoyable. I not only like my new Fit, I enjoyed the whole experience. Thank you, Bonnie Kelly

jodecii
1/24/2015

"Excellent Service"

Mike Sheppard at Ganley Honda in North Olmsted provides excellent customer service. The day I went in, they were extremely busy so he was helping my salesman, Brian out. Mike was very professional and friendly and made sure I was comfortable with the entire process. He got me into the price bracket I wanted and was comfortable with. When it came time to showing me the ins and outs of all the cool features on my car, Brian took the time to make sure I knew exactly how everything worked. It was a very pleasant experience. This was my 3rd lease through them, and each time my experience improves!!!!

catlady779
1/10/2015

"Excellent personal attention to my auto and financing needs"

Needed to find a replacement vehicle on short notice. Robert was extremely helpful in choosing a reliable used car quickly and at a reasonable price. Received excellent treatment from both Robert and Tim Nadvit, finance manager. Highly recommend you stop and visit these gentleman for your next car buying experience.

bbostic
1/10/2015

"New Car Purchase"

I had an excellent customer experience with finance manager Tim Nadvit, sales manager Peter Kash and sales associate Brian Walls. It was stress free, quick & easy and I received everything I was looking for. I would highly recommend their services. I will be purchasing future vehicles from only Ganley.

CMech
1/09/2015

"Buying Me first Car"

Dave was extremely quick at helping Me buy my First car on my own. Explained the process very well and helped Me relax seeing that I was nervous. The Car was exactly what I was looking for and hope to do business again in the future. Thanks again Dave!

rikkijonp
1/03/2015

"Bought a preowned car as shown on Ebay"

Great experience buying a used car from Ganley Honda. Car was advertised on Ebay with multiple pictures. I live 4 hours away from dealer so was leery about buying a car without seeing it in person before bidding. But decided to believe the salesman, David Runser who I dealt with. We came to a reasonable price that I felt was a good deal for this car. Only issue was getting to dealer during the holidays with no one to drive me the 4 hours one way to pick up the car. David offered to pick me up on New Years day either from airport or bus terminal to review the car prior to any sales agreement. Assuring me that if I did not want the car or found any issues that I did not need to buy it and would take me back to return to Detroit area. Well car was just as he described. I drove it around and inspected it to my satisfaction. Ganley Honda even provided an certified inspection report and receipts for what they did to car. Bought it and drove it home without issue. Wife very pleased with the cleanliness of car and can't wait to drive her dream convertible. Thanks David and Ganley Motors for going above and beyond to make a sale and put my mind at ease.

Tyler
1/01/2015

"Day at dealership"

I had a good experience leasing my first car. My time at the dealership was long just because there is so much work that goes into the process of leasing a car. My salesman did a great job with helping me through the process, he worked diligently and was very polite and friendly.

Reviews of Dave Runser