Ganley Honda

25870 Lorain Rd,
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070
Ganley Honda Info
About Ganley Honda

Ganley Honda thrives on helping people like you find their next new Civic, Accord, Pilot, Ridgeline or CR-V. Of course, we don't stop at simply helping you decide which model you'd like. We also have dedicated auto financing experts on site to help you make your dream car part of your everyday routine. Looking for a used car instead? We carry a wide range of well-maintained used Honda models, as well as top picks from other automakers. What's more, our top-notch customer service doesn't end at the sale. The Ganley Honda car service department can help keep your car running like new for years to come. The secret? Only the truly committed Honda experts and the finest Honda parts make it into our shop. If you happen to be in the market for a new or used car, then feel free to pay us a visit the next time you're in the greater Cleveland, OH, Parma, OH or Lorain, OH areas. Located at 25870 Lorain Rd North Olmsted, Ohio, we're always happy to answer any questions you might have and set up a test drive.

About Ganley Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Free Car Washes!
  • Television in Service Waiting Room
  • Cable TV in Showroom
  • Sell Us Your Current Car!
  • 15 Minute Trade Appraisal!
  • Honda Lease Return Center
  • Honda Certified Used Cars
  • Car Fax History Report on all Pre-Owned Inventory
cdee4662
8/01/2015

"Great deal. Good service."

Eli Elias was the sales associate who was very helpful with my purchase of a 2015 Honda Civic. He made the buying experience fast and efficient.

Tom 9119
7/31/2015

"Good experience "

Very good experience . No pressure to buy. They worked with me to get the deal I needed. Very easy and fast. Not a lot of waiting time.

Ryan Rivera and Mike Blackmur

Bnbrice
7/31/2015

"Quick and easy, and we got a great deal"

I called the dealership to ask about the deals. Hazmo Tannous answered the phone. I explained my situation; that I needed a car that day, like right now. I told him I had seen a deal on the CR-V. He said to come in and test drive it and they would appraise my 07 Jeep Liberty for trade in. We arrived 30min later, hopped in the CR-V, drove about 7mi, then went back to the dealership. Hazmo met us there and took us inside. They gave us a great appraisal on the Jeep that I couldn't refuse. We filled out some paperwork and waited for it to all go through. I had a great conversation with Hazmo about our beloved CLV sports teams, and before I knew it, we were out the door heading home in our new car. I don't buy cars often at all, so I don't have much to go on, but this truly was a great experience for my wife and I. I'll definitely be back when my Jetta is ready to go and I'll be asking for Hazmo Tannous. One more thing: the gentleman who detailed the car before bringing it to the door, hopped out and continued drying it with a towel and looking it over until I finally said "It looks great, don't worry about it!" Ha! Thanks guys!

Crv, sr2015
7/28/2015

"Gold Star"

Excellent service and very friendly dealership. We were very happy with everyone we worked with. Our salesman, Dan Sahlani was the best! He was knowledgeable and informative. He had a great sense of humor and a welcoming smile! He was very patient with us and worked hard to get us in the car we wanted. He gets a gold star from us.

2Hondas4us
7/28/2015

"Very Smooth and Easy Experience"

My wife and I went in with the intention of trading in our existing cars and leasing two new vehicles. Immediately I ran into Giovanni upon getting out of my car and I felt an instant rapport with him. I was able to communicate what we were looking to do and he met our needs without trying to steer us into something we didn't need or couldn't afford. After we picked out our vehicles, they went to work trying to get us the best price. I should say that what lured us in was the amazing lease options they had on their website, but since we didn't have the immaculate credit they wanted for those prices, our deal was quite a bit higher than what we expected. All in all though, we walked out with two brand new leased vehicles and we're very happy. I would recommend asking for Giovanni Izzo if you plan on visiting Ganley Honda, and my wife wanted me to mention that he is a dog lover, and you can always trust a dog lover!

Jill Pedro
7/27/2015

"Great Experience"

I purchase a used Toyota Corolla from Mike. He treated me as though I was purchasing a new card. Mike is a good guy and I would recommend any friend or family member to purchase or lease from Mike. He does not present you with a sales pitch or even try to get you into a payment or car that is not best suited for you. I haven't been to a car dealer in a number of years, it was great to have someone like Mike who made the experience a good one. Carlos Pedro

Jill Pedro
7/27/2015

"Superior Sales Consultant"

I went to Ganley Honda in search of a lease vehicle. Meeting up with Mike Proffitt was more than just fate. Mike is very eager and enthusiastic to make your experience at Ganley Honda a positive one. He was very patient as we worked through numbers and never seemed "put out" when we had to go back and forth to agree on a payment. I would highly recommend Mike to any of my friends and family. It is obvious to me that Mike has a great support system at Ganley Honda. Bob Hudacek, Sales manager came by and inquired on how our experience was going. I was not treated like a number and the only interest was making a sale. Bob was very personable and professional. It was clear he had a great deal of confidence in Mike. Last, but not least, my final experience was with Mike Sintoni who was very informative, patient and conscientious of my team. He didn't push additional options for my lease. He was informative and allowed me to make a choice. There was no pressure what so ever to take additional options. That made the experience great. Thank you to everyone for helping me get into my new Honda Civic. I love it!!! Jill Pedro

Bob Hudack

Tony Sr
7/25/2015

"Great Expeiecne"

So easy and friendly. No high pressure sales. We worked with Corey Waterwash and he was friendly and patient and made sure we were happy with our purchase. So much better that other experiences we have had with car dealerships.

Cory Waterwash

MJM1411
7/25/2015

"Honest and Efficient"

I recently leased a Civic for my college-aged daughter from Ganley Honda. I worked with Jake Filimon. I'd highly recommend contacting Jake if you're in the market for a new Honda. He dealt with me in a very straightforward manner and stuck the terms he quoted me by telephone. And he handled the sales paperwork process very efficiently. Jake also happens to be a very nice guy, and treated my daughter well when she came in to pick up the car.

Jack and Lois
7/24/2015

"Sales service excellent and very courteous!"

Dan Sahlani and Mike Proffitt made our first time buying experience from Ganley Honda/North Olmsted a very positive experience. We were very satisfied with their easy, comfortable and quick service.

Reviews of Mike Proffitt