Ganley Honda

25870 Lorain Rd,
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070
Ganley Honda Info
About Ganley Honda

Ganley Honda thrives on helping people like you find their next new Civic, Accord, Pilot, Ridgeline or CR-V. Of course, we don't stop at simply helping you decide which model you'd like. We also have dedicated auto financing experts on site to help you make your dream car part of your everyday routine. Looking for a used car instead? We carry a wide range of well-maintained used Honda models, as well as top picks from other automakers. What's more, our top-notch customer service doesn't end at the sale. The Ganley Honda car service department can help keep your car running like new for years to come. The secret? Only the truly committed Honda experts and the finest Honda parts make it into our shop. If you happen to be in the market for a new or used car, then feel free to pay us a visit the next time you're in the greater Cleveland, OH, Parma, OH or Lorain, OH areas. Located at 25870 Lorain Rd North Olmsted, Ohio, we're always happy to answer any questions you might have and set up a test drive.

About Ganley Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Free Car Washes!
  • Television in Service Waiting Room
  • Cable TV in Showroom
  • Sell Us Your Current Car!
  • 15 Minute Trade Appraisal!
  • Honda Lease Return Center
  • Honda Certified Used Cars
  • Car Fax History Report on all Pre-Owned Inventory
laurenwalter
8/30/2015

"Great Experience with Great Workers!"

The salesman, Giovanni Izzo, was very personable and helpful. The process was easy and quick, and the car was very well represented. The salesman explained all of the features in detail to highlight all of the benefits the car had, and made the experience very simple and comfortable. We ended up purchasing the 2016 Honda HR-V. Overall, great service!

reviewganley
8/30/2015

"Review of purchase of 2015 Accord LX"

The process of buying the car went great. Mostly done over the Internet, with last few negotiations in person at the dealer. Was only disappointed in 2 things: 1) I only got $250 for my trade. Ok, it was a 2001 Accord LX with 215,000 miles, but according to both Edmunds.com and KBB.com it was worth much more, even for just parts. I should have just donated it. And 2) my BRAND NEW 2015 Accord LX needed a front-end alignment after only 50-100 miles. It was drifting to the right. I had the alignment done at no charge, but I thought this was bizarre for a brand, new car needing an alignment. But on the purchase of the new car, Giovanni & Mike Sheppard were great.

newcivic2015
8/29/2015

"new civic"

I will admit shopping for cars is one of my least favorite things to do, but everything about my experience at Ganley was first rate from test driving multiple cars to working out the financial arrangements. Everything about the car and finances were explained very well. I am very happy with my new car.

gurich
8/29/2015

"very efficient"

Our sales person Dave Runser was Great. He made this a quick and easy experience. We will recommend him to our friends and family looking to buy a Honda.

The Finance guy was really nice also!

aura123
8/26/2015

"Great experience"

I had to go car shopping because my car was totaled by the insurance company after somebody rear ended me. Neither I nor the person that hit me was hurt, but the cost of repairing my car was too high, so the insurance took that decision. To say that I was stressed trying to buy a car in a short amount of time, is to put it mildly. Once I made the decision as to what car I wanted, everything went very smoothly and quite quickly. The smoothness was due to the excellent treatment that I received at Ganley Honda by both Dave Runser and Brain Walls. Now I am just enjoying my new car and trying to know all of the great new features that are new to me in my car and that I have wanted to have for a long time. Thanks for making a stressful time, much less stressful.

Joeboy7
8/25/2015

"2015 Honda Civic"

Very Professional, courteous and knowledgeable of the product. Very helpful and understanding of the lease contract. Will be dealing with this dealership again. Dan thanks again thank you very much Joe. I would recommend this dealership and Dan to my family and friends.

jholodnak
8/25/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Enjoyed an outstanding buying experience of great service and low pressure. Sales Representative Jake Filimon was very thourough and atentive to my needs, and Sales Manager Peter Kash was also very receptive and cooperative when working the numbers. In fact, Peter had personally greeted me upon entering the dealership. Brian was very thourough and efficient in processing the final paperwork. I expect to return to Ganley Honda upon needing my next vehicle.

alremias
8/23/2015

"2015 Honda Odyssey Purchase"

Very happy with the service and transaction with Max at Ganley Honda. He was very straight forward and not pushy. He was knowledgeable and polite.

jola63
8/22/2015

"2016 Honda HR-V"

Stress free, outstanding attitude of salesperson we worked with. He was very polite. He did a very good job. I would recommend him to the others.

lessee
8/21/2015

"Leasing a 2015 CR-V"

Very helpful. Did not feel rushed or pressured. A small mix up when I first arrived, but quickly fixed. Corey has followed up by phone & a card. Very nice young man. Brian was also very pleasant & helpful. Overall, a very positive experience.

Reviews of Dave Runser