Ganley Honda

25870 Lorain Rd,
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070
Ganley Honda Info
About Ganley Honda

Ganley Honda thrives on helping people like you find their next new Civic, Accord, Pilot, Ridgeline or CR-V. Of course, we don't stop at simply helping you decide which model you'd like. We also have dedicated auto financing experts on site to help you make your dream car part of your everyday routine. Looking for a used car instead? We carry a wide range of well-maintained used Honda models, as well as top picks from other automakers. What's more, our top-notch customer service doesn't end at the sale. The Ganley Honda car service department can help keep your car running like new for years to come. The secret? Only the truly committed Honda experts and the finest Honda parts make it into our shop. If you happen to be in the market for a new or used car, then feel free to pay us a visit the next time you're in the greater Cleveland, OH, Parma, OH or Lorain, OH areas. Located at 25870 Lorain Rd North Olmsted, Ohio, we're always happy to answer any questions you might have and set up a test drive.

About Ganley Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Free Car Washes!
  • Television in Service Waiting Room
  • Cable TV in Showroom
  • Sell Us Your Current Car!
  • 15 Minute Trade Appraisal!
  • Honda Lease Return Center
  • Honda Certified Used Cars
  • Car Fax History Report on all Pre-Owned Inventory
lease
2/05/2016

"Ganley Honda/Tiffany Kruzer"

My wife and I were really impressed with how smooth it was in leasing our second Odyssey in a row from Ganley Honda. Tiffany put our minds at ease, answering all our questions and getting the car we wanted in a timely manner. She went the extra mile in locating the right color, which we are very happy with. I would recommend Tiffany to anyone who is interested in buying or leasing an exceptional car from Honda.

Rosie13

"Ganley Honda/Eli Elias"

Eli was a pleasure to work with and tried his best to give us what we wanted. Glad we switched Dealerships! Stick around Eli! So far so good!

Healeyarc

"Great sales team "

A + + + rating. This was our fifth car from this dealership. I' would recommend Ganley and Giovanni to family and friends. Nice job once again Ganley!

Nelson9
2/02/2016

"Recent experience with Ganley Honda and Giovanni Izzo"

I was looking to lease a new Honda civic. Giovanni was very helpful and quick to get the information I needed, the vehicle I wanted and close to the payment I was looking for. My experience in the dealership was quick and pleasant. I would recommend Ganley and Giovanni to anyone looking for a new or used car.

klr328
1/31/2016

"Great follow through"

Eli kept in touch with me for two days while my daughter was looking for a car. He never even met us but he worked very hard to try to find the right car for her. I felt like I knew Eli. He was very personable

putinbaytr3
1/27/2016

"Professional Buying Experience"

I was in the market for a BMW 1 series convertible and was looking at the Cars.com website. I came across a listing for a low mileage 2012 128i at Ganley Honda right here in Cleveland. I took a ride out to see the car and was introduced to Dave Rusner, one of their sales associates. After looking at the car which was in "as new" condition we preceded to work out an agreement in a most professional manner. No "hard sell" or pressure tactics what so ever. The car was priced attractively and my trade was appraised fairly, right at KBB and NADA market estimates. The whole transaction from initial sales contact through financial paperwork was completed in short order with no "drama" or "gotchas" All in all a pleasant buying experience.

Another Civic
1/27/2016

"Another Civic"

This is my 5th CIVIC leasing from Tiffany. She welcomes you with a great big smile and goes to work getting you what you want. She is fabulous and knows her cars, you will not be disappointed working with Tiffany, she always gets your car. Ganley Honda is the best!!!!

javito
1/24/2016

"A great and relatively easy and car buying experience!"

Tiffany made my experience of buying a 2011 Honda Civic a great one. She has a very charming personality, very patient, graceful and she was always in disposition to help in answering any questions I had. I completely recommend her to anybody who is planning to buy a car. You will have, for sure, a wonderful experience and will leave that dealership with a purchase of a great quality car.

stearnsdc4
1/22/2016

"The BEST car buying experience my family has ever had!"

Yesterday, the 2004 Honda Accord EX-L I gave to my nephew in 2011 had a transmission failure at slightly over 351.000 miles. My sister in law and I started contacting dealerships to buy my nephew a new Honda. In response to a Sam's Club inquiry to Ganley Honda, Tiffany Kruzer called us and asked to meet us at 10:00 A.M. today, on her day off. That is impressive service! The exact model and color was in stock and waiting for inspection when we pulled in the lot. At that point Tiffany priced out the accessories we asked for and generated a total price for the car. The base price for the Accord EX-L was thousands of dollars lower then any of the other Honda dealers we talked to, allowing us to add the required accessories and still have the final price lower then any other dealer. Yes, we bought the car. In all the years that I have purchased automobiles I have never had the sales service I received from Tiffany. Her service is excellent! The fact that the Accord was to be sold to a person located out of the state of Ohio was not a problem to Tiffany. She listened to us and answered all are questions in a direct way. She did not try to sell us more car then we needed or could afford, and got the entire transaction closed with in one hour. Thank's Tiffany for the outstanding service!

Cgalindo123
1/22/2016

"Tiff is the best "

We scored a great deal with Tiff at Ganley Honda. We walked out with two leased 2016 Honda Accords, and we love our new cars! She had also sold me a used Ford Escape a couple years back and I still have it and It's still in perfect condition :)

Reviews of Peter Kash