Ganley Honda

25870 Lorain Rd,
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070
Ganley Honda Info
About Ganley Honda

Ganley Honda thrives on helping people like you find their next new Civic, Accord, Pilot, Ridgeline or CR-V. Of course, we don't stop at simply helping you decide which model you'd like. We also have dedicated auto financing experts on site to help you make your dream car part of your everyday routine. Looking for a used car instead? We carry a wide range of well-maintained used Honda models, as well as top picks from other automakers. What's more, our top-notch customer service doesn't end at the sale. The Ganley Honda car service department can help keep your car running like new for years to come. The secret? Only the truly committed Honda experts and the finest Honda parts make it into our shop. If you happen to be in the market for a new or used car, then feel free to pay us a visit the next time you're in the greater Cleveland, OH, Parma, OH or Lorain, OH areas. Located at 25870 Lorain Rd North Olmsted, Ohio, we're always happy to answer any questions you might have and set up a test drive.

About Ganley Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Free Car Washes!
  • Television in Service Waiting Room
  • Cable TV in Showroom
  • Sell Us Your Current Car!
  • 15 Minute Trade Appraisal!
  • Honda Lease Return Center
  • Honda Certified Used Cars
  • Car Fax History Report on all Pre-Owned Inventory
hondalady,4147
7/20/2016

"Extremely Helpful, Knowledgeable and Most Courteous"

My husband & I were intimidated with the technology on today's cars. Our sales agent, Eric Mercier, was most understanding and knowledgeable and all our fears were replaced with comfort in understanding the technology that will keep us safe and enjoy the amazing features of an amazing CR-V Touring. We are elderly and the safety features are of utmost importance. Keeping the car in the lane, distancing and stopping safely, hands free calling is only a touching down of the many wonderful features of this amazing machine. Eric was extremely courteous and patient with the many questions we had. James Zappitelli from the Service Dept was extremely helpful and efficient. Anything thing we needed, James efficiently had it taken care off. It truly was a wonderful experience at Ganley Honda. Everyone was so nice to deal with. Thank you Eric & James. We will definitely share our experience with others. In the last 25 years, we have had 2 cars and a van. They are all Hondas. Our van is 15 years old and is still performing well. Still not ready to trade her in. She is so dependable. Thank you Honda for keeping us safe and driving in style.! Kathy Bricker

Eric Mercier ( Our Sales Agent)

Gerald Reitz
7/11/2016

"Great Service"

Ganley Honda in North Olmsted always has a great selection of new Hondas, and also the best Lease deals in town. Eli Elias Is knowledgeable and very helpful and easy going, buying a new car doesn't have to seem like a trip to the Dentist. Ganley Honda is not the closest Honda dealer to my home but I always go back. Gerald Reitz

mwilliams69
7/09/2016

"Amazing Experience!!"

I was very impressed with the service and vehicle selection Ganley Honda had. I was even more impressed with my sales associate Eli Elias and the rest of the staff. Eli is the utmost professional and made my experience extremely enjoyable! I strongly recommend Eli as a sales associate and believe he is a valuable asset to the Ganley Honda staff!

Jill Radzin
7/08/2016

"Excellent service"

If you are looking for a dealer who will work with you as well as for you, look no further. Strongly recommend you see Eli Elias!

Jimmy Mel
6/14/2016

"Finance department terrible"

Had a deal with the sales guys who were fair. Went to financing, and when I question my rate, the finance guy told me that I can take my business elsewhere. I have a 795 credit score and didn't think a 4.4% interest rate was fair. Went to Sunnyside Honda and they were awesome. Got a deal done in a day and a rate that was appropriate. Thank you finance guy for being as rude as you could have been. Made my experience at the other dealership worth it. I will never recommend this dealership. Customers have a right to question as long as it's done professionally, which it most definitely was in this case.

Ganley Honda responded to this review

June 17, 2016

Dear Jimmy, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feelings about our dealership on DealerRater.com. Even though your comments did not shine a positive light on our dealership, it is helpful to us in finding out where some of our weaknesses lie, whether in our personnel or our processes. We apologize for your experience and we appreciate your feedback. You may contact me anytime to voice your concerns. Sincerely, Mike Sheppard 440-261-4399

Tim
5/12/2016

"On Line and In Person"

I worked with Mike Sheppard and the whole team at Ganley Honda to get our new Civic and it could not have been easier. I initially made contact with Mike via the internet. He asked a few questions, but did not bombard me with emails like some other dealers. When it was time to look at the car I set up a time with Mike and came in. He had one of the sales employees help us with the various cars we were interested in. When we were done we sat down and went over the price. There were a few things to work through, Mike was easy to work with. There were no games with the price of the car, they gave me a good deal and we were driving away in the new Civic a week later. I would recommend working with Mike and the entire team at Ganley if you are in the market for a new Honda.

Crvguy2016
5/02/2016

"They worked hard to earn my business "

Kelly and Mike worked to get me the best deal they could, and really took their time with me. I got the right car for me and a lease I could afford.

Whitney

Bernie Machovina
5/02/2016

"Purchase of Honda Accord"

Everything was fine except it took a long time to get everything finalized but it was worth it in the end. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I had a few minor problems but all was taken care of by very nice people.

rickneub
5/02/2016

"My experience with Ganley was excellent."

My car buying was very professional and the process was streamlined due to the help of Eli Elias. Eli managed the process from my original inquiry (TrueCar.com), talking to him on the phone, locating the car I was looking for (in Michigan), and then had it delivered and ready for pickup in record time. I want to thank Eli for all his help and would highly recommend him to friends that are interested in buying a new car.

drseballos
4/30/2016

"Bought our third car from the Dealership"

The experience was pretty good. I felt good about my purchase and was ablate get a good price. I will consider buying from you again.

Reviews of Eli Elias