Ganley Honda

Peter Kash

April 18, 2017

"MTF12"

- MTF01

Mike Proffitt was very nice to explain to me regarding the features for my Honda Civic, 2016. He gave me a very good suggestion regarding one of the coverages for my auto insurance. I really appreciated that Mike Sheppard allowed me to go Ganley Honda anytime. I'm still learning two more features for my car.

April 17, 2017

"fantastic"

- Retired5215

Staff and sales people very friendly. My sales person Patrick Kanieski was very well informed and helpful. he took his time and answered all my questions. I really enjoyed my car buying experience. Love my new car.

April 17, 2017

"Great Experience"

- TDoc

My son researched Ganley Honda online and emailed Justin about what he was looking to do. Justin gave him some options, set up appointment. Everything he told my son before appointment was fact when we came to the dealership. Everyone there was friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend buying a car from Justin.

2017 Honda Civic

2016 Honda Accord

2016 Honda Civic

2017 Honda Ridgeline

• Free Car Washes!
  • Television in Service Waiting Room
  • Cable TV in Showroom
  • Sell Us Your Current Car!
  • 15 Minute Trade Appraisal!
  • Honda Lease Return Center