Ganley Honda

25870 Lorain Rd,
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070
Ganley Honda Info
About Ganley Honda

Ganley Honda thrives on helping people like you find their next new Civic, Accord, Pilot, Ridgeline or CR-V. Of course, we don't stop at simply helping you decide which model you'd like. We also have dedicated auto financing experts on site to help you make your dream car part of your everyday routine. Looking for a used car instead? We carry a wide range of well-maintained used Honda models, as well as top picks from other automakers. What's more, our top-notch customer service doesn't end at the sale. The Ganley Honda car service department can help keep your car running like new for years to come. The secret? Only the truly committed Honda experts and the finest Honda parts make it into our shop. If you happen to be in the market for a new or used car, then feel free to pay us a visit the next time you're in the greater Cleveland, OH, Parma, OH or Lorain, OH areas. Located at 25870 Lorain Rd North Olmsted, Ohio, we're always happy to answer any questions you might have and set up a test drive.

About Ganley Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Free Car Washes!
  • Television in Service Waiting Room
  • Cable TV in Showroom
  • Sell Us Your Current Car!
  • 15 Minute Trade Appraisal!
  • Honda Lease Return Center
  • Honda Certified Used Cars
  • Car Fax History Report on all Pre-Owned Inventory
Crvguy2016
5/02/2016

"They worked hard to earn my business "

Kelly and Mike worked to get me the best deal they could, and really took their time with me. I got the right car for me and a lease I could afford.

Whitney

Bernie Machovina
5/02/2016

"Purchase of Honda Accord"

Everything was fine except it took a long time to get everything finalized but it was worth it in the end. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I had a few minor problems but all was taken care of by very nice people.

rickneub
5/02/2016

"My experience with Ganley was excellent."

My car buying was very professional and the process was streamlined due to the help of Eli Elias. Eli managed the process from my original inquiry (TrueCar.com), talking to him on the phone, locating the car I was looking for (in Michigan), and then had it delivered and ready for pickup in record time. I want to thank Eli for all his help and would highly recommend him to friends that are interested in buying a new car.

drseballos
4/30/2016

"Bought our third car from the Dealership"

The experience was pretty good. I felt good about my purchase and was ablate get a good price. I will consider buying from you again.

Dryes
4/29/2016

"Awesome time!"

Eli did an amazing job!! He figured out exactly what I needed and got the job done! Now me and my family are enjoying a new Odyssey and the best experience I ever had. Thank you Eli!!!

dlnelsen4
4/24/2016

"Stress Free Car Purchase"

This car purchase has been a great experience from start to finish. And I attribute all of that to my Sales Consultant, Hazmo Tannous. I was very fortunate to have the pleasure of meeting Hazmo when he responded to my inquiry over the internet. From start to finish Hazmo set the tone. From start to finish,there was no pressure ever and total respect for my needs. Not his need to make a quick sale, for my needs to work within a budget yet get the car I wanted. As well the the overall Ganley Honda experience was exceptional. Everyone including the General Manager were very friendly and attentive. I should add, I came in looking to buy a Toyota Rav and eventually left with a Honda CRV. Absolutely no comparison and I have been a Toyota girl , owing a Corolla and a Camry. As well, I am a single female and never once did I ever feel that I was being compromised in any way just because I was a female. Respect for all of the above led to trust which led to a sale for Hazmo and a great experience for me! Thank you Hazmo and Ganley Honda!

Matthew Levit
4/22/2016

"Amazing experience! "

Today i got a lease on a new Honda Accord from David Runser and had an amazing experience. He was extremely friendly and knowledgeable and made the entire process very easy and simple. He answered every question i had and even some i hadn't thought to ask. I'll definitely be recommending Daveto my friends looking for cars

mpetrie814
4/20/2016

"Great Experience - Friendly Guy!"

Needed to get a new car leased right away as my vehicle was close to dying. Geo was very helpful on sorting things out and being very practical with the experience. He was very friendly and the process was overall really quick and painless. Will buy from him again in the future!

Kscott3
4/19/2016

"Best car buying experience ever"

The last thing I wanted to do on Good Friday was shop for a car. Stopped at Ganley Honda after visiting 3 other dealerships. Giovanni was awesome. The best car salesman I have ever worked with. When the car I originally was looking at wasn't to my liking Gio did his very best to find the right car he knew I would like. He put me in a 2013 Honda Civic that was perfect and worked with us as best he could on a price we would be happy with. Next car I buy will be at Ganley Honda with Giovanni as my salesman.

Joherke
4/18/2016

"easy experience"

The experience was simple and quick. The sales staff was easy to work with and made sure the process did not drag on for hours.

Reviews of Mike Sheppard