Ganley Honda

25870 Lorain Rd,
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070
Ganley Honda Info
About Ganley Honda

Ganley Honda thrives on helping people like you find their next new Civic, Accord, Pilot, Ridgeline or CR-V. Of course, we don't stop at simply helping you decide which model you'd like. We also have dedicated auto financing experts on site to help you make your dream car part of your everyday routine. Looking for a used car instead? We carry a wide range of well-maintained used Honda models, as well as top picks from other automakers. What's more, our top-notch customer service doesn't end at the sale. The Ganley Honda car service department can help keep your car running like new for years to come. The secret? Only the truly committed Honda experts and the finest Honda parts make it into our shop. If you happen to be in the market for a new or used car, then feel free to pay us a visit the next time you're in the greater Cleveland, OH, Parma, OH or Lorain, OH areas. Located at 25870 Lorain Rd North Olmsted, Ohio, we're always happy to answer any questions you might have and set up a test drive.

About Ganley Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Free Car Washes!
  • Television in Service Waiting Room
  • Cable TV in Showroom
  • Sell Us Your Current Car!
  • 15 Minute Trade Appraisal!
  • Honda Lease Return Center
  • Honda Certified Used Cars
  • Car Fax History Report on all Pre-Owned Inventory
Schmitz82
4/18/2015

"Quick and Easy."

As my father and I were getting out of the car we were greeted by Giovanni, and it only got better from there. He asked all the right questions and had all the right answers. Before I knew it I was driving off the lot in a new car. I would, and will, most definitely point anybody looking for a new vehicle to this dealership.

hondagirl
4/17/2015

"great service "

the service department at Ganley is outstanding. I have always been the one who takes care of our cars. I have a list of horror stories about service departments that have tried to cheat this short (and now aging) woman. Not so at Ganley. Dignity, respect and courtesy are all words that come to mind. The jewel in the crown is Wendy. She knows what she is doing and does it with a calm good humor that make a service visit pleasant. I think of her as my contact at Ganley. Wendy and the service department were major factors in my decision to buy our most recent car from Ganley.

hondagirl
4/16/2015

"happy Honda"

This is my third Honda. Ganley is an outstanding dealership. Although I did not purchase my first two here, I have had them serviced at Ganley. That experience is what led us to buy this car at Ganley. Dave Runser is a good salesman. He really knew about the car and answered all our questions. I would recommend Ganley and Dave to anyone looking for a car.

UAkronResearcher
4/15/2015

"Ganley Honda Used Car Sales"

Mike Proffitt was very professional, as was the entire staff. I appreciate their excellent and friendly service when I recently bought my certified Pilot. Although, I knew what I wanted before I arrived, I am confident that had I not, or had what I wanted been sold, I would have still found a suitable alternative at a good price. Thank you Mike, and also the staff at Ganley Honda.

Mike Proffitt

Michael Seredick
4/11/2015

"Respect and delivery on time"

I almost bought my CRV from Roush in Medina, but didn't close the deal because of rude treatment before signing the contract. In contrast, I had a most favorable experience at Ganley Honda. Mike Sheppard went far beyond expectations to make sure I got my requested color, price and timing for delivery within 24 hours. He was respectful and stayed beyond closing hours to deliver on time. For customer courtesy and fair pricing - Ganley. For rude treatment - Roush in Medina.

JEK
4/08/2015

"Another lease from Ganley"

I have dealt with Ganley for 20 years and always have good service. Tiffany is really good at her job. Her boss is very professional. No complaints. The facility could use a facelift!

Brian
4/08/2015

"Bought My Third Honda At Ganley"

I just picked up my new Hinda Civic . This is the third car I have purchaed there , all with Jim Mericscko . I would highly recommend Jim & Ganley !!

Pjh010

"Got a great car "

I new exactly the car I wanted at Honda Ganley. I had watched the video online for my car and thanks to the great team at ganley Honda I took it home the same day. I have been getting cars from ganley for many years and the people who work there are always very very kind and professional and really do all they can to help you get the car you want. Tiffany Kruzer was my salesperson and she was so friendly and easy to talk to , she made my car buying experience very enjoyable.

bill and maureen
4/06/2015

"Our car buying experience with Ganley"

Our experience with Robert and with Ganley in North Olmsted was wonderful. We were very pleased with our purchase and extremely pleased with the thoroughness of the explanation of the car's features and operation given to us by Robert. The best review of a new car that we ever experienced. The explanation of our lease and the terms of the contract as well as the buy out were great. Thanks again! Maureen and Bill Slivka

soccermom2015
4/06/2015

"Found a perfect fit for our needs"

My husband and I were very happy with our salesman, Jake Filimon, who was more than willing to spend the extra time needed to find a vehicle that fit our family's needs perfectly. By taking the time to get to know exactly what we were looking for and the price we wanted to pay...he was able to find a vehicle for us that was not even on the lot yet. Even after we had made our final decision...he went out of his way to be sure to take care of all of the "little things" that we needed. We would go back to him again in the future....and certainly will recommend him to others. Thank you Jake!

Reviews of Nick Lorenzo