Ganley Honda

Peter Kash

Mike Sintoni, Sales Consultant, Ganley Honda

Mike Sintoni

December 04, 2016

"Eric Mercier won my business"

- Costa S

Eric did an excellent job from the first day he showed us the vehicle. He followed up without being overwhelming. When we asked for something, he was quick to get us our answers. He fought for our business when it came between the vehicle we purchased from Ganley and another dealer. Best of all was there were no surprises. Many other dealership gave us a price and then it changed once we were serious. The number Eric gave us didn't change at the end. He gave us the "true" monthly payment and it increase once we were in the dealership.

December 03, 2016

"Great service and value!"

- Joan B

Tiffany answered all of our questions, many via email and made the process easy and efficient. She was very knowledgeable about the car, and with financing options. She made the entire car buying process simple. We would definitely purchase our next vehicle from her.

November 24, 2016

"Awesome Salesman"

- Traci York

I went to just look at a CRV. My car was almost 10 years old and it was just time to get a new car. I pulled in and Eric was out there. He introduced himself to me. So I explained I was just looking. After 6 hours he was showing me how to program my Bluetooth in the car! I couldn't believe it. I had leased my 2nd brand new car. I was extremely nervous about having a car payment after 4 years! He and the staff there made my experience easy and really exciting. I really wanted the 4WD, but settled on AWD because we live in Cleveland and you have to have at least AWD. It's been almost 6 months and I'm still excited.

2016 Honda Civic

2016 Honda CR-V

2016 Honda CR-V

2017 Honda Ridgeline

• Free Car Washes!
  • Television in Service Waiting Room
  • Cable TV in Showroom
  • Sell Us Your Current Car!
  • 15 Minute Trade Appraisal!
  • Honda Lease Return Center