Gary Rome Hyundai

1000 Main St,
Holyoke, Massachusetts 01040
Gary Rome Hyundai Info
About Gary Rome Hyundai

Gary Rome Hyundai is the proud winner of the Hyundai Motor America President's Award for the second year in a row. Our Customer Satisfaction rating consistently leads the nation. Whether it's Sales, Service or Parts, our staff treats everyone like family. The customer is our most important asset, but don't take our word for it. Please read the reviews that folks have taken the time to post. We sell New and Pre-Owned Hyundais (as well as Certified Pre-Owned) and a wide variety of other used vehicle brands. Our award winning Service Department services all makes and models and offers free loaner car and shuttle service. If you've been unhappy with the treatment you received at other dealerships, do yourself a favor. Stop in to Gary Rome Hyundai and we'll show you how it's done!

About Gary Rome Hyundai

Thursday 8:30 AM - 8:30 AM

Saturday 9:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

marie0106
8/29/2016

"Best Customer Service"

As soon as we entered the dealership, we were greeting in the most pleasant manner and felt extremely comfortable and welcomed. We never felt pressure tactics as we have found in other car dealership. Rather a genuine concern for exactly what we were looking for. Paul Bonavita was our sales representative and just a warm and friendly man. This man went above and beyond what I would have expected from a salesman. Since the dealership just moved to it's new location, the car sticker set up was not complete. He took the car off the lot and go a sticker for me before I arrived to pick the car up. You don't see alot of customer service like that these days, unfortunately. Another most impresive touch was Gary Rome, himself coming onto the floor to introduce himself and speak with us. The new dealership was given alot of thought before being built as shown in the children play area, adult quiet area as well as coffee, fresh fruit daily etc. I will always deal with Paul and Gary Rome and would recommend it to anyone I meet who is looking for a car.

Gary Rome

Blessing123
8/28/2016

"Quick and easy to understand"

I came in and was greeted by Israel who worked with me and was very informative. I did not have a lot to spend and Israel found an affordable vehicle for me.

RickA22
8/27/2016

"3rd purchase from Gary Rome"

Excellent service (as always). Jason showed us several different options within the parameters we had set out with and eventually came up with the perfect vehicle and payment plan.

fitz644
8/27/2016

"Excellent"

Love working with the Service Crew - Pat is just so friendly and wonderful - thanks for employing him!!!! I also think that it is dumb to have a 25 word minimum!!

jkoozlik16
8/26/2016

"First time positive experience"

It was a great first experience buying a car from here. I visited and test drove many times. I never felt pressured to make a purchase. They were very good with explaining everything to me (financing, car specs, insurance etc) and finding financial discounts I was eligible for. I love my Tuscon and I am very happy with the purchase I made. I get compliments on my car all the time and I would recommend this dealership to any of my friends or family.

Caligirl
8/25/2016

"We Love Gary Rome"

My wife, children and I have purchased many Hyundai vehicles from Gary Rome over the years. We have always found the experience to be a pleasant one. We will continue to be a loyal customer!!!!

J&JRichard
8/24/2016

"Sante Fe 7 Passenger"

We recently purchased a new vehicle from Gary Rome & worked with Pauli. He was great as was the entire experience. Any future vehicle purchases will definitely be from Gary Rome!!!!!

bombsaway41
8/23/2016

"SANTA FE #5"

GREAT DEALERSHIP...I HAVE BEEN GOING TO GARY ROME SINCE 2001 AND HAVE HAD 5 SANTA FE SUVs. ITS ALWAYS A GREAT EXPERIENCE WHEN GOING TO THIS DEALERSHIP. I TRUST THE PEOPLE THERE AND HAVE SENT OTHERS TO BUY CARS THERE TOO

Samantns Trudel
8/22/2016

"Absolutely perfect"

We had the pleasure of working with Pauli from Gary Rome in Holyoke. We had been to several other dealerships that day and it was a breath of fresh air working with him. He was very helpful, friendly, and not pushy at all. I love the car I found and appreciate everything he did for me! Thank you!

Happy car owner
8/22/2016

"Best Experience buying a car EVER"

This was by far the easiest experience at a dealer I have ever had. Paul Bonita made the experience the best we have ever had and so fast. Great deal! and picking up the car was just as great! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone who doesn't want to deal with the normal run around that you get at dealerships. Definitely highly recommend!!!!

Reviews of John Linnehan