Gary Rome Hyundai

Patrick Hamel

Larry Goldberg, Sales Consultant, Gary Rome Hyundai

Larry Goldberg

January 22, 2017

"New car purchase with Jason Cisek"

- Tifflyman

Jason Cisek at Gary Rome Hyundai gave my husband and I exceptional service when we were unexpectedly in the market for a new car. My car was a total loss, Jason took an overwhelming situation and made it easy. He listened to our needs and concerns, making sure we purchased a vehicle we were happy with and could afford. I would and will recommend Jason to anyone in the market for a new or used car. He is extremely knowledgable and thorough and we could not be happier with our car buying experience. Thank you again Jason!

January 21, 2017

"Relaxed no pressure"

- Clover507

From the moment we walked in everyone was so very nice. Dan was great with helping me find a car that would fit my family.

January 20, 2017

"Why go anywhere else!"

- A. Bruce Whittier

One stop shopping with people that know their stuff. Why mess a round going from one dealer to another when the best is right at Gary Rome's

New 2015 Hyundai Genesis, $28845