Gary Rome Hyundai

1000 Main St,
Holyoke, Massachusetts 01040
Gary Rome Hyundai Info
About Gary Rome Hyundai

Gary Rome Hyundai is the proud winner of the Hyundai Motor America President's Award for the second year in a row. Our Customer Satisfaction rating consistently leads the nation. Whether it's Sales, Service or Parts, our staff treats everyone like family. The customer is our most important asset, but don't take our word for it. Please read the reviews that folks have taken the time to post. We sell New and Pre-Owned Hyundais (as well as Certified Pre-Owned) and a wide variety of other used vehicle brands. Our award winning Service Department services all makes and models and offers free loaner car and shuttle service. If you've been unhappy with the treatment you received at other dealerships, do yourself a favor. Stop in to Gary Rome Hyundai and we'll show you how it's done!

About Gary Rome Hyundai

Thursday 8:30 AM - 8:30 AM

Saturday 9:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Phil DiPietro 1950
5/23/2016

"Very positive and satisfying experience."

Our salesman, John Linnehan, hit a home run with us in describing and explaining the features and characteristics of the 2016 Hyundai Tuscon we purchased from Gary Rome Hyundai..

Chelsea Dexheimer
5/23/2016

"Best doggone dealership"

I recently went in for service on my 2013 Elantra and wound up turning in my car a few months early to lease a 2017 Elantra. First of all, the new Elantras are gorgeous and luxurious for a nominal cost considering their features and warranty. Secondly, the service department at Gary Rome is unparalleled- they are attentive and do not pressure customers for unnecessary work. Kevin and Patrick are the nicest guys and they make sure the work is done fast and efficiently. I was only in to have my snow tires changed out but I couldn't resist a test drive while I waited. Jack Eisenstadt is the salesman I worked with on my new lease and he is wonderful. He spent hours with me making sure I was happy with the car and the deal I was receiving. The entire staff at Gary Rome (from the receptionists to the sales department to the service department) bend over backwards to accommodate their customers. I left with a car I love at a very reasonable price. I couldn't be happier. There are a few Hyundai dealerships in the area but the choice is easy. Go to Gary Rome!

franrosso
5/20/2016

"New Car review"

The dealership was friendly and prompt and had a good selection. Dealing with Mr. Goldberg was pleasant and he is a Professional an a Gentleman. I never felt like I was pressured and had to deal with several other people as is the case with some dealerships. This is my 3rd Sonata. I had a 2011 and a 2013. I traded them in basically because of Market conditions low interest rates etc or they wanted my vehicle. No problems with any prior vehicle. Look forward to a good driving experience.

Phyllis
5/18/2016

"Honest Service"

Came in to replace rear brakes and Patrick told me I didn't need them yet. Nice to know they are taking care of you.

bates2010
5/18/2016

"Positive experience"

I recently purchased my second car from Gary Rome. I worked with John Linnehan who streamlined this process without any issues. He was available by phone whenever I needed him and unlike other dealerships, I never felt overwhelmed with numerous phone calls or felt pressured into making any decisions. From the beginning to the end, the whole thing was a very positive experience and would highly recommend both Gary Rome and John Linnehan.

JeremyLedoux
5/16/2016

"Quick, Helpful, Honest"

Our experience was great. Larry Goldberg was the perfect balance of friendly person and business, He was casual and not pushy. Negotiating was painless and strait forward. My girlfriend and I felt like we got a good deal and never once felt that stereotypical "pushy car salesmen" vibe. All of the staff we dealt with were professional and accommodating and this specific dealership will definitely get our business again. 10/10 would go see Larry for my next car and would recommend that if you're reading this, you do the same.

Slempke
5/16/2016

"Seat belt replacement"

Patrick and his team took the time to identify my issue and work towards a solution that I was extremely happy with. He went above and beyond by contacting Hyundai corporate and negotiating a complete replacement of my seat belt unit, at no cost to me. It is great to see a corporation, in conjunction with their dealers, making safety a core value for their customers.

jeannjudi
5/15/2016

"Not sure what you mean."

Very satisfying experience overall - no need to write more. Friendly, caring, professional, well-mannered salespeople. Sat in comfortable chair, offered something to drink. I use a cane and was helped in and out of my chair and doors leading in and out.

Dave ? And business manager U

yellowdog105
5/15/2016

"Missing spare tire"

Cars need emergency spare tires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not truly feel safe without one.Just another expense to be absorbed by the car buying consumer.Think it over.

dlpoccia
5/12/2016

"My Experience"

The explanations were straightforward and clear. Little wasted time. Very friendly. A mistake and a question concerning the financial details were quickly cleared up upon inquiry.

Reviews of John Linnehan