Gary Rome Hyundai

Paul Bonavita

April 26, 2017

"Review"

- abert2 Verified Customer

My review is pretty much what I said on the last page. I would just add that the facility looked great! John was great and very helpful. Again, the man that I spoke to in order to sign the paperwork was very pushy.

April 25, 2017

"Couldn't be more pleased "

- Tristan Fenton

Purchased a Hyundai Elantra GT. Over all great experience. Customer service was great, the place was clean (including the shop). I left with a great deal and a huge smile on my face. Jesse; our salesmen was a professional and had intimate knowledgable of the vehicles I was interested in. He wasn't pushy or overbearing. When it was time to test drive the vehicles he explained the features of the car and any questions we had and then quickly got the dealer plates and keys and left my family and I to test drive it with out any interruptions. I really cant say enough about Jesse, the guy spent 45 mins talking to the insurance company trying to get us the car on the same day while doing all the other paper work at the same time. When I picked it up on Monday Jesse got me in and out within 10 minutes, connected blue tooth for my phone and even hooked me up with sirius XM radio. Buying a car is a life experience and I'm pleased I spent it with the Gary Rome family.

April 22, 2017

"2017 Tuscon Ultimate"

- davidpinder5 Verified Customer

Straight forward,no nonsense dealership,made it way too easy during the whole purchase process. Had a few last minute add-ons to vehicle which were no problem being installed on time for delivery. Vehicle looked amazing when picked up,thorough explanation of vehicle features made us feel comfortable leaving the dealer on our own.

2015 Ford Transit Connect