Gary Rome Hyundai

150 Whiting Farms Road,
Holyoke, Massachusetts 01040
Gary Rome Hyundai Info
About Gary Rome Hyundai

Gary Rome Hyundai is the proud winner of the Hyundai Motor America President's Award for the second year in a row. Our Customer Satisfaction rating consistently leads the nation. Whether it's Sales, Service or Parts, our staff treats everyone like family. The customer is our most important asset, but don't take our word for it. Please read the reviews that folks have taken the time to post. We sell New and Pre-Owned Hyundais (as well as Certified Pre-Owned) and a wide variety of other used vehicle brands. Our award winning Service Department services all makes and models and offers free loaner car and shuttle service. If you've been unhappy with the treatment you received at other dealerships, do yourself a favor. Stop in to Gary Rome Hyundai and we'll show you how it's done!

About Gary Rome Hyundai

Thursday 8:30 AM - 8:30 AM

Saturday 9:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Jaqueen4823
9/26/2016

"Purchased used vehicle "

Couldn't be more satisfied. Came because my grandmother purchased from here and would definitely come back. Salesman was amazing and I would highly recommend someone purchase a vehicle through him at this dealership.

avenancio95
9/26/2016

"Thank you"

Israel was very knowledgable and helpful. He helped to make sure the car had everything we needed. Everyone at the dealership was kind to us.

Gary Rome

jordangreeley01085
9/25/2016

"My Hyundai Experience"

From the moment my husband and I were greeted at the door by Larry Goldberg, until we drove away from the special showroom garage in our brand new 2017 Elantra, we were treated like gold. Larry was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles, and he answered all of our questions to our complete satisfaction. What a treat it was on day #2 when my husband came in with the information needed in order to finalize the registration, to have Gary himself, along with many others who have helped us purchase and maintain our vehicles through the years, stop by Larry's desk to congratulate us. It was like a family celebration! We are delighted with the vehicle; just returned from a road trip to Lake Winnipesaukee and Cape Cod...the car performed beautifully in rain, sunshine, fog and darkest night! We feel completely comfortable contacting the staff at Gary Rome Hyundai with any questions that might arise. Our sincerest thanks to everyone at Gary Rome! Laurie Greeley

PETER
9/24/2016

"Excellent Service"

I came in for an oil change and inspection sticker. Taken right on schedule and work completed in less than an hour. Car wash and cleaning windows especially greatly appreciated.

Sandra2016
9/24/2016

"New car shopping"

Pauli was a wonderful and helpful person to work with and I felt that he listened to my needs. What a great experience. Beautiful new building. Love the golf cart concept! Great location. Congrats Gary!

hutchinsondavid1
9/23/2016

"hutch"

An excellant experience in the buying of a new car . Personal took the time too explain everything and also how everything works, including the financial details.

stephenfaniel
9/22/2016

"Steve"

Excellent I had a great expeience. The staff were welcoming and professional. Kristin was great she answered all our questions. The other staff was also nice . Paul was also great.

susan.barselaar
9/20/2016

"Good job done"

the only problem I had was with my own insurance company of twenty years, and my salesman did fixed the problem in a professional manner.

Jacksmom
9/19/2016

"Great experience"

I was dreading the whole car shopping experience. As soon as I walked in to Gary Rome I was greeted by many smiling faces. Pauli Bonavita shook my hand and asked what I was looking for. I test drove the Tucson and Santa Fe. Pauli knew I was looking for something with power so we looked for what would make me happy and I found what I was looking for! Plus the whole process was easy and fast..drove home with it that day registered, insured and inspected! I will return to Gary Rome!

Lorraine in Chicopee
9/19/2016

"Great Experience"

I was very impressed with my whole experience at Gary Rome, my service woman was exceptional and everyone was so friendly. I couldn't believe how quick everything went, I have never been to any other dealer that I haven't spent almost half a day there looking for a car. This was a GREAT experience for me, because I really was dreading going and looking at cars but Gary Rome and the Service woman changer that. THANK YOU for a great experience.

Reviews of John Linnehan