Gary Rome Hyundai

Service Manager

June 28, 2017

"Outstanding customer service"

- ddow1948

I was having trouble with blind spot detector on the left side in my 2016 Hyundai Tucson. My husband brought the vehicle in for service. Kevin set everything up and new units were replaced. He was extremely helpful in making sure my car was in perfect running condition. We always bring our vehicles here for routine maintenance and always receive same courteous knowledgeable customer service !

Kevin Schechterle

June 26, 2017

"Awsome"

- bgnanderson Verified Customer

I came in with a price that was quoted over the phone and after some discussion I purchased the car. I came in not needing a new a car but GARY ROME as the best price and they came through. This was by far the easiest car purchase I ever made.

June 24, 2017

"Gas"

- eframedia Verified Customer

I was told the car came with a full tank of gas but it was missing half but my situation was getting the car and getting to work

2015 Ford Transit Connect