Gastonia Nissan

2275 E. Franklin Blvd, Gastonia, North Carolina 28055 Directions

120 Reviews of Gastonia Nissan

April 22, 2017

"Excellent customer service "

- Sparks22

I have had nothing but Great interactions with staff and Excellent customer service! Even some add ons I wanted to make to customize my new vehicle were made simple and affordable. Overall a great buying experience! Thanks Gastonia Nissan!!

Kim Vandenberg

Antoine Wilson

Other Employees : Denise Martinez Zavala, Marla Ferguson
April 21, 2017

"Wonderful experience "

- Bluepolly2017

First let me say the facility is beautiful. Full of well trained individuals that work as a team. Johnathan Cuevas sold me my car. He is good at what he does. He went the extra mile to see that I got all the help I needed. He made me comfortable and he made a Nissan girl out of me. I love my Rogue and definitely send my friends to Gastonia Nissan.

Jonathan Cuevas

Gastonia Nissan responded

Thank you so much for your kinds words. We love our facility and agree with you that it is beautiful. Our team is the best and Jonathan has been a great addition - always going over and above for his customers. Welcome to the Nissan family and we hope you enjoy many happy miles in your Rogue!

April 20, 2017

"Great sales and management"

- ASUgrad

Angela did a great job with our sales experience. She helped me find the car I wanted and didn't push us into anything. We were disappointed that we were lied to during the financing, but Randolph and Antione both worked to help us make this experience much better.

Antoine Wilson

Gastonia Nissan responded

We are so happy that Angela helped you find the perfect vehicle. So sorry to hear about your initial financing experience, but thankful that Randolph and Antoine were able to address your concerns and help turn things around! Thank you for giving us the opportunity and we look forward to a continued relationship! Welcome to the Nissan Family!

April 20, 2017

"Second car purchase same excellent service "

- Janetdeberry37

This was the second car that I bought from Anthony Underwood. He and the sales team at Gastonia Nissan were awesome! I recommend Anthony Underwood to anyone in the market for a car.

Gastonia Nissan responded

That's awesome! We LOVE to hear about great customer service experiences and folks returning to their salespeople who made a great impression...that certainly is our goal! Anthony is fabulous and we appreciate you telling (and referring) your friends! As an existing Nissan Family member...welcome back!!

April 17, 2017

"Awesome Work Guys!!"

- Victoria P

When I first arrived I was looking at a used Nissan Versa. It looked, sound, and drove great! Krank and Mr. Underwood was very nice and willing and ready to help me get my first car! They worked really hard and kept there promise and I pulled off the lot with a brand new 2017 Nissan Versa!!!! Thank you Gastonia Nissan for helping me out!

Other Employees : Krank

Gastonia Nissan responded

Victoria, We are so happy that Anthony and Cranke were able to help you get into your first car... a brand new Versa! They are great guys individually but together - what a team! We welcome you into the Nissan Family and look forward to serving you in the future as you enjoy many miles in your new car!!

April 17, 2017

"Awesome experience buying a new car!!!"

- caseyj

Buying a new car can be so stressful! Not at this Nissan dealership! Everyone was so friendly and so helpful. They made us feel so comfortable and worked with us as we needed. Anthony was the absolute best and made the entire experience awesome!! I would highly recommend this dealership to everyone!

Gastonia Nissan responded

Casey, You are right - sometimes buying a car (or any large purchase) can be stressful and we are so happy to have made it a fun experience for you! Anthony is awesome and excels at helping folks get into a vehicle, and enjoy the experience along the way! Thank you for your kinds words and WELCOME to the Nissan Family!

April 14, 2017

"Wonderful experience "

- Crystal

I worked with Angela and she was very helpful, patient and very knowledgeable. I bought a 2017 Rogue and love it. She mention she had the same vehicle and I fell in love with it. The time spent at the dealership was quick and easy. I never been in and out so quickly before. I will recommend Angela and Gastonia Nissan to all my family and friends. She is awesome!!!!

Apr 15, 2017 -

Gastonia Nissan responded

Crystal, We're so glad you were happy with your car buying experience and that you're enjoying your Rogue! Thank you for your kind words about Angela...we think she's great too! Welcome to the Gastonia Nissan Family and we look forward to seeing you soon!

April 13, 2017

"Sweetest Sales Lady Around"

- Jj$2015

If you want someone who cares, I mean, genuinely cares about you as a customer: Go see Angela! She is a super sweet lady and took the time to show me and my wife around the dealership. We test drove a couple cars before we decided on a Rogue. Angela has our business going forward. She even went as far as to give us her personal cellular number; and has answered questions for us on her day off. I highly recommend this young lady!! Kudos to whoever hired Angela. Gastonia Nissan really scored with this one.

Gastonia Nissan responded

Thank you for your great review. We are so glad that you had a wonderful experience, and yes, Angela is awesome. Welcome to the Nissan family and we look forward to serving you in the future!

Gastonia Nissan responded

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughful review. Angela is one of our newest additions and she has already exceeded our expectations. Glad she was able to represent what we stand for so admirably. Welcome to the Gastonia Nissan Family.

April 12, 2017

"Buying a new Pathfinder "

- Emily h

I had driven every type of SUV and went to Gastonia Nissan on a Sunday just too look. I have never owned a Nissan. We thought they were closed haha. Needless to say they were open. I'm so thankful I sat in the drivers seat of this Pathfinder and I was sold. Fred was great and didn't pressure us at all. He did make me a deal I couldn't turn down. I love my Pathfinder!!!

Fred

Gastonia Nissan responded

Emily, We are so glad that you had such a great experience...that is definitely our goal each and every time. Fred is awesome and we are delighted that he made you a deal you couldn't turn down! Welcome to the Nissan Family and we look forward to serving you in the future!

Gastonia Nissan responded

Thank you for taking the time to write an awesome review. Pathfinders are definitely a fan favorite. Glad we were open. Enjoy

April 12, 2017

"Wow!!!!"

- Kimberly Mayne

If you need a car, go see Karen at Gastonia Nissan! She will do you right. She is thorough and very helpful. I'd recommend her any day. Tell her Kim Mayne said to "hook you up with a good deal" . She will do everything in her power to make it happen

Mike (not the one in finance)

Gastonia Nissan responded

Kimberly, Thank you for such a great review! We agree, Karen is awesome and she has a loyal following! Welcome to the Nissan Family and we look forward to seeing AND serving you soon!

Gastonia Nissan responded

Kim, Karen was smiling from ear to ear when she saw your review of her. She is looking forward to "hooking up" many more.