George Harte Nissan

Joe Tramuta

Josh Spoerndle, Business Manager, George Harte Nissan

Josh Spoerndle

April 11, 2017

"Great Experience no Regrets "

- Kaeyana

I am familiar with the location in Meriden but de used to give this location a try and I have no regrets...My entire experience was great, Glen was very professional, friendly, upbeat, a people person, great attitude and was helpful from the beginning and saw it through the end. Josh who is apart of Management was a great guy as well. We had a great experience with him too, very professional I recommend the location and the salesman Glen..if you are looking to buy a used car you should try this location and ask for Glen. Thank you for everything we are very happy customers. I know I will be back soon. Readers spread the word for one of the best used car dealership.

April 07, 2017

"Fair, Honest, and Professional"

- Ralph

I have been to many different Nissan dealerships throughout CT. and was quite pleased with Mr. Lanza's approach to leasing me another vehicle. There was no high pressure sales from him. He just listened to what I was interested in and did an outstanding professional job it getting me into a Sentra at a lease price I could afford. If he is still at your dealership when I'm due for another car I will be back. Ralph Filippelli

March 31, 2017

"Great Dealer"

- ENGINEER

Cesar Barbagallo walked me through the whole process with ease. No pressure, all questions answered. Cesar, Tony & Mike in finance are a great team. It was a pleasure.

George Harte Nissan, West Haven, CT, 06516