George Harte Nissan

Rob Mayne

August 07, 2017

"Wonderful employees"

- Shaysullivan96

About a month ago I purchased a Sentra with George Harte Nissan and after the experience, I will never buy a car from anyone else but them! I could not speak more highly in regards to a customer service experience than when it comes to their employee, Tim Roy! He did anything in his power to help make the experience as convenient and comfortable for me as it possibly could have been. If you are looking into purchasing a Nissan, go to George Harte Nissan and request Tim Roy, I promise you won't regret it!

Tim Roy

July 31, 2017

"Outstanding Customer Service!"

- Michelle K

After a disappointing experience with another dealership, George Hart Nissan was a pleasure to do business with. Our salesperson, Vinny, was attentive and knowledgeable. The finance manager, Josh, took the time to explain and simplify all the lease and finance options. Glenn, the sales manager, finalized the deal by putting me in the showroom 2017 Nissan Maxima (fully loaded). I absolutely LOVE this car! Thank you guys and everyone at George Hart for an enjoyable experience. You have another loyal customer! :) Michelle

Vinny Caraglio
Glenn Sawyer
Josh Spoerndle

July 08, 2017

"Awesome customer service!!!"

- Kara S

This was my second purchase in just over a month due to an unfortunate accident! I cannot speak highly enough of this dealership and Tim Roy in particular who assisted us both times! The time, patience, concern and care you afforded us was above and beyond! You've earned our loyalty!

TIm Roy