Giant Recreation World OB

Rental Manager
Kyle Scudder, Business Manager, Giant Recreation World OB

Kyle Scudder

August 15, 2017

"Annual Maintenance of RV"

- DizzyZ

I purchased my RV a year ago from this site and they have always been a phone call away as to answering any of my questions as a first time RV owner. But I was again impressed with my service with them at my first annual maintenance visit. Because my RV was a slightly used vehicle, I decided to purchase the extended warranty. For the fist time, I can say what a relief that did, because I it turned out to save me close to $2,000. Kevin, the service manager was super nice in explaining that I needed, which was a new toilet and AC and that these items were covered under my warranty. Not only was he thorough in explaining what was going to be completed with the maintenance visit, but he assured me that I would have the RV back in a day - and I did! Quick, efficient, great prices, no hassle and friendly ... you don't see that type of customer service anymore and that is why I have recommended Giant Recreation World of Ormond Beach time and time again. Great team there of Chris, Kyle, Phil and now we can add Kevin to my positive experience with this organization.

Christopher Crisalli
Kyle Scudder
Phil Grosvenor

August 14, 2017

"Outstanding facility with five-star customer service!"

- cangear

I needed to replace a fresh water system pump on my motorhome this past Saturday as I was passing through the Ormond Beach area, so I figured I'd try Giant Recreation World in Ormond Beach, hoping, at the very least, that their parts department would A.) be open and B.) have the pump I needed. Not only was the parts department open, but they had an exact replacement pump available. I was next asked by Kevin Mills (Service Advisor) if I needed any help installing the pump (which I did), and at that point, Kevin advised me that someone would meet me outside to help install the pump immediately. Our technician, Bernie, had the replacement pump in and operating perfectly within thirty minutes of when I first arrived. Truly an outstanding tech with LOTS of experience. Kevin and his crew are FIRST CLASS in customer service. It didn't matter that the motorhome was not purchased there....they were more concerned about trying to help and resolve my situation. Great people here, folks...and their new facility in Ormond Beach is absolutely beautiful!! By all means, put this dealership on your list for anything that you may need if you're in the area or just passing through. Ken K

July 01, 2017

"Excellent customer service and timely repairs"

- Hryder11

Our Maiden voyage was a success in the "Shaggin Wagon!" I will say she is back at Giant Recreation World for some repairs. This company has been fantastic to us and her. They helped by walking us through some problems while camping and greeted us yesterday with sincere apologies that we're of no fault of theirs. I HIGHLY recommend Giant Recreation World and will tell everyone to use them and their service department.

Eric Snyder