Giant Recreation World RV of Palm Bay

RV Delivery Technician

August 15, 2017

"Top Notch"

- SteveK

Top notch establishment. Professional treatment from sales, finance, service and parts. Everyone was eager to help. No high pressure sales, finance department presented multiple options and our walk-thru with Jamie was second to none. I would highly recommend.

Kevin Rice
Jaime Wlodarski
Ed Marusa
Marshall Page
Tom Sherman

July 30, 2017

"Worst purchase experience of my life"

- Derf

I guess I must not be the only person having proplems with trailers and RVs because the earliest I can get service is thirty days from to day, and this work is standard stuff that should have been found by the team . Tv doesn't work, trailer grey tank shows 2/3 full when empty, was told ther was no need for a battery cut of switch battery is always drained of the 2 times I've used it. Trailer hitch had to be adjusted because it was scraping on very slight inckline. They duratain my trailer after it's been sat ther for a year, hello hasn't the environment allready taken a toll on it. The trailer was in terrible shape and seen it after the signing of the paperwork. I even sent a note off concern to. Bill Shiple expressing my concerns and it was a waste of time GWR HAS GROWN AND ARE UNABLLE TO KEEP UP WITH SERVICE DEMANDS. Because of the trash they sell As a veteran and belonging to MC CLUBS I RECCOMED A BIG FAT NO TO BY AT GVR She

There should be no individual named the owner states we are a team. It takes a team of people to sell and maintain a trailer from the PDI

July 14, 2017

"First time RV purchase review"

- john

Simply put, We were adopted!! We have never felt this kind of friendly acceptance at any place we have purchase something. Everyone, treated us like family, smiles all around and very helpful. Heather was always helpful and a joy to hang out with when we were waiting for something. The service team took the time to explain all the add-ons we purchased and were very patient with us newbies! Even the sales personnel that weren't directly involved with our purchase took the time to help when our salesperson was busy or out of the store. Bill was awesome showing us all the features of the travel trailer we purchased, he even helped us with the plans we were getting ready to make in our new adventures. Marshall was outstanding with the final purchase paperwork and was even instrumental in helping us make the decision to duracoat the purchase. There were many others that I can't remember names. Thank you Giant Recreation World!!

Dewayne Carter