Gray-Daniels Chevrolet

Makes: Chevrolet|Service Center

Gray-Daniels Chevrolet
Gray-Daniels Chevrolet Info
About Gray-Daniels Chevrolet

Welcome to Gray-Daniels Chevrolet! Located in Jackson, MS, Gray-Daniels Chevrolet is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Gray-Daniels Chevrolet a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Chevrolet, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-593-1861 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

About Gray-Daniels Chevrolet

"I took my trailblazer in because it was missing and the..."

I took my trailblazer in because it was missing and the front brakes needed checked. After having it for 5 days, I picked it up, didn't receive and itemized statement, paid more than I expected and the brakes had not been worked on at all. That same night, I left work to come home and had no head lights. My headlights worked fine when I took it in, and they don't work at all now. I called the next morning, which was a Friday and Ted told me to "just hold on to it til Monday because if I brought it to him today, he would probably just have to keep it all weekend." Either way, I am with out a ride after dark because of something they did and even after asking again, was unable to get an itemized statement for the $2700.00 charge, which should have included my brakes. I intend to make them correct this but I will never use them again!!

Fred Smith

Gray-Daniels Chevrolet responded to this review

February 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to bring your experience to our attention. Unfortunately, this is not the type of experience we like our customers to have. While customer trust is important to us, we would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the matter further. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at customer.service@graydaniels.com. I hope to hear from you soon. Best, Jason Nicholas General Manager

"Jim and Nada were great. I handled the bulk of the..."

Jim and Nada were great. I handled the bulk of the business over the phone and when I got to the dealership the transaction was smooth. They even went out of their way and ordered me a bow for the car because it was a gift.

Jim Rasberry

"Me and my husband thoroughly enjoyed our visit at Gray..."

Me and my husband thoroughly enjoyed our visit at Gray Daniels Chevrolet. I have never written a review about a vehicle I purchased. So in saying that this should let you know that they are the BOMB.Com. I have never had a sales consultant to go over any features with me or even tell me where the tire pressure information was. They normally hand you the keys and you have to figure out how to operate different features on your own. I also recived a phone call and email thanking me for my business, Again I have never experienced this before and I have purchased quite a few vehicles over the years. I am going to tell everybody I know about JH (Jon Hill) and Mrs Thomisene Anderson. They went far and beyond to locate the vehicle that I wanted and it had all the bells and whistles that I asked for. I am enjoying my chevy tahoe ltz and the cost was right where I needed it to be becasue they lowered the price to fit my budget. If I am in need of another vehicle in the future this will definitely be my one stop shop!!! They were very loyal to me and I will be a loyal customer to them.... Thanks so much!!!!!!!

Jon Hill & Thomisene Anderson

"My wife and I went to Jackson on July 26th (7-26-2013)..."

My wife and I went to Jackson on July 26th (7-26-2013) car shopping. We went to Gray Daniels Chevrolet and test drove a couple of SUV’s and decided to go to Watson Ford and look the Explorer; we then returned to Gray Daniels and settled on a used 2012 GMC Acadia. The overall buying experience was not bad; although, the figures quoted were different from the written quote. The Acadia had a dent in the rear hatch and we wanted it fixed and they agreed in order to complete the sale. We were to bring our SUV back the following Wednesday to have a dent Dr repair it, he could not and they had to send it to the body shop to have it repaired and they gave us a rental car. Sounds simple! This is where the fiasco began. It was supposed to be ready on Friday. Friday evening rolls around and since I had not heard from them I called Grady my salesman, he apologizes and tells me they have not even started the repair because he lost my keys and needs me to bring my other set and we did so the same day. He apologized and I told him it was fine. Wednesday is here and no call so I called and Grady said he had been trying to call me, I was surprised since I had no messages, missed calls, or voice mails. I told him I would come Thursday morning (8-8-2013). I arrived about 8:45am and he asked if I saw my car and I said no so he walked out with me to show me, I immediately asked where my license plate was and he replied “you have a tag?” and I said yes. He said let me call Jason and ask him. This process takes 2 hours. In the mean time he brought me my keys and an IOU so I could take it to the shop and get the key he lost programmed. After much agitation and his avoiding me I went to the sales manager and he assured me the guy was on the way with my tag. While Grady was putting was putting my tag on I notice how bad the repair job really was, NEW DEEP SCATCHES where by my license plate. I questioned him and he said he didn’t do anything in this area. Excuse me, if he didn’t do anything in that area why did he take my license plate off and lose it. It turns out that they sent my car to some guy who fixed it in his carport (Aren’t you a dealership with a body shop?) I am going to have one of my church members who owns a body shop repair it properly. Based on My experience I would not recommend Gray Daniels Chevrolet nor will I be a future customer, once they make the sale you are nothing to them. Rev. Calvin Price

Grady Portera

"My experience was great. I told Jon what I..."

My experience was great. I told Jon what I needed&wanted and he surpassed my expectations. He went above&beyond to make sure I was happy with my purchase. Awesome dealership,perfect salesman!!!

Jon Hill

"Was treated so great! My sale person really cared about..."

Was treated so great! My sale person really cared about me an what I wanted. The best experience I’ve had buying a car.!!! Thanks Bobby an Team

Bobby Horton

"I am very satisfied with my experience at Grey-Daniels..."

I am very satisfied with my experience at Grey-Daniels Chevrolet. Bobby Horton and his team were patient and worked very hard for me and I would recommend them to anyone.

Bobby Horton

"We went in to "look"......Well, Bobby worked..."

We went in to "look"......Well, Bobby worked his magic and sold us. He was the best. We got a great deal and even better service. We were happy. We will be back and are recommending them to everyone. Thanks so much!

Bobby Horton

"First time to the dealer ship my family and i were..."

First time to the dealer ship my family and i were greeted with a friendly smile, great attitude and eagerness to help meet our desire.

Charles Portera

"I have known Walt for at least 30 years. I have only..."

I have known Walt for at least 30 years. I have only dealt with Walt only on each vehicle that I have purchased. He has always been honest and fair with the price and has always told me the truth. He has also shared any issues and been honest with what he was selling to me.

Walt Fagen