Gray-Daniels Chevrolet

6060 N I-55,
Jackson, Mississippi 39211
Gray-Daniels Chevrolet Info
About Gray-Daniels Chevrolet

Welcome to Gray-Daniels Chevrolet! Located in Jackson, MS, Gray-Daniels Chevrolet is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Gray-Daniels Chevrolet a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Chevrolet, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-593-1861 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

About Gray-Daniels Chevrolet

Impala 2016
6/23/2016

"I love my Impala "

Great experience very professional ,knowledgeable and respectful staff. I felt like family. Great after care. Charles was very accommodating. Good price range ,Great color.Thanks for taking care of me

Charles Otis

July 06, 2016

Hello, Thanks again for choosing to purchase a car at our dealership! We are thankful for your loyalty as a customer. Regards, Jason Nicholas GM

2015Chevy
12/05/2015

"Horrible new car purchasing experience! Horrible Leader!"

My husband and I were going to the dealership to look at possibly trading in our truck. My husband found a vehicle that he feel in love with of course! The sales person was ok. The new car sales manager seemed nice initially as if he was very interested in personalizing our experience and making us a loyal Chevrolet customer. However, when we signed the papers and agreed to purchase the car things went down hill. Of course, he made it seem as if we were getting a great deal on the car "Black Friday Sale" he called it. The price we initially agreed to with the sales person increased by over $6,000.00 when we made it to the finance office. I can not leave all the blame on them because I should have asked for more initially instead of assuming they were being upfront and what we agreed to was what we would be getting. When I asked more questions about a discount I was eligible to receive he responded with its all there so of course I believed him and it was also late. We made it to the back to sign the documents with the finance rep (not sure if he was the manager) and it was almost one hour past their closing time so of course things were rushed. I was tired as well so not wanting to spend too much more time dealing with this we signed and left. The next day I started to feel as if things weren't right so I did research of my own and begin asking questions to the sales rep first who in turn suggested I may need to speak with the new car sales manager. When I spoke with him he was very short and acted as if I was being a bother to him. I told him the price we initially signed off on was not what I saw when we got to finance. My thought was that he left off my additional discount, after further research but of course he insisted that he did not and he had given it to me. He stated the price I retrieved from the GM website was not correct. Then he told me my questions would have to be answered by the finance guy. I must say that the finance guy was very nice and helpful in the end and explained everything thoroughly once I requested. However, I still felt as if the sales team was not upfront and changed on you once you signed the final papers. I will definitely not be recommending them to anyone, I feel as if I was over charged for things that should have come along with a new vehicle because, I trusted them and should not have and was fooled into thinking that they were honest people. I also called the sales rep regarding additional questions and did not receive a returned call at all. However, I was contacted by them to get additional paperwork signed and info they needed. They make you feel as if you are bothering them. In closing I must say I have purchased cars from other dealers before and have never felt the way I feel about this experience it was absolutely awful if I could give them a zero I would. I plan on purchasing another vehicle for myself next year and definitely won't be going to them. I would not recommend them to ANYONE!!! I have more to say but don't want to spend anymore time on this the process seems to be never ending with them as we are still have to get the bill of sale for the tag from them. When you are spending over $40,000 on a car it should not be this way. Beware!

New Car Sales Manager; and Sales Rep

LoudMouth
9/29/2015

"Damaged in service"

I am speechless. How could an oil change and tire rotation turn into two weeks without my car? Do not trust service department. I found the damage. No one admitted. No one apologized. No call from a manager. So so so disappointed.

No calls from key management

Princinomics
9/04/2015

"I would recommend to anyone"

Buying a car form Grey - Daniels was a pleasant experience. The selection was great, prices fair and everyone I encountered on my visit were friendly & helpful.

David Kusiak, Charles Otis

gary byrd
7/22/2015

"i love grey daniel chevrolet i really like mr. garner ."

i love grey daniel chevrolet and i will always go to grey daniel for my service needs and MR. garner is a great service manager.

ted smith

August 03, 2015

Gary, thank you for the 5 star review and your loyalty. Please let us know what we can do for you during your next visit. Best, Jason Nicholas, General Manager

The Truck Guy
5/18/2015

"GRAY DANIELS IS A POOR DEALERSHIP!"

I bought a used suv from this dealership and they have had it over a month. They have give it back to me twice and I had to take it back to the shop again. I've owned it over a month but they have it.

Mike Singleton (aka The Liar)

martin
2/02/2015

"Great Experience"

Mike Singleton and Dan Nunn were very friendly and nice to deal with. It was a great experience. They were very accommodating to my needs and what I expected.

Mike Singleton

February 05, 2015

Martin, thank you for the great review! I'm happy to hear that Mike and Dan made sure you had a wonderful experience and that all of your needs were met. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future and we will be more than glad to help. Best, Jason Nicholas, General Manager

lblackw
1/15/2015

"I'll keep going back to Gray-Daniels"

I always take my car to William Gardner at Gray-Daniels for the excellent customer service. I always know that the job will be done right.

January 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review Gray-Daniels Chevrolet. I am happy to hear that William provided an excellent experience and that we have earned your trust. If you have any questions or concerns prior to your next visit, please let us know. We look forward to working with you again soon! Jason Nicholas General Manager

sherrib
1/31/2014

"I took my trailblazer in because it was missing and the..."

I took my trailblazer in because it was missing and the front brakes needed checked. After having it for 5 days, I picked it up, didn't receive and itemized statement, paid more than I expected and the brakes had not been worked on at all. That same night, I left work to come home and had no head lights. My headlights worked fine when I took it in, and they don't work at all now. I called the next morning, which was a Friday and Ted told me to "just hold on to it til Monday because if I brought it to him today, he would probably just have to keep it all weekend." Either way, I am with out a ride after dark because of something they did and even after asking again, was unable to get an itemized statement for the $2700.00 charge, which should have included my brakes. I intend to make them correct this but I will never use them again!!

Fred Smith

February 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to bring your experience to our attention. Unfortunately, this is not the type of experience we like our customers to have. While customer trust is important to us, we would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the matter further. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at customer.service@graydaniels.com. I hope to hear from you soon. Best, Jason Nicholas General Manager

noyorol
11/21/2013

"Jim and Nada were great. I handled the bulk of the..."

Jim and Nada were great. I handled the bulk of the business over the phone and when I got to the dealership the transaction was smooth. They even went out of their way and ordered me a bow for the car because it was a gift.

Jim Rasberry