Greenville Toyota

Service Department

June 20, 2017

"Pleasant experience. "

- spalding craft

John Moore is a very nice salesman. He's straightforward and knowledgable. I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone interested in a new toyota.

John Moore. Sonny ? the used car manager. Guy who did paperwork also quite nice. Lori Rizec also very nice.

June 20, 2017

"Exceptional!"

- Dixon

We just purchased a 2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD from Barry Grimes. Barry is one of the best salesperson we have worked with. He was extremely professional, friendly and knowledgeable. I strongly recommend him. We were also very impressed with Greenville Toyota. We got a great price on our new 4Runner and an extremely fair amount on our trade. This is our 3rd Toyota. When we are in the market for our 4th, we will definitely work with Barry Grimes at Greenville Toyota!

Barry Grimes

June 09, 2017

"My Sales Rep. Gary Purvis is Wonderful"

- W. Steve Woolard

I ordered a new Tacoma through Greenville Toyota. Gary Purvis was my Sales Rep. He did an awesome job keeping me informed on progress and delivery times etc. Craig Goess Jr. also kept me up to date as well. The experience was very enjoyable. I recommend using Greenville Toyota and Gary Purvis for your contact. Steve Woolard Winterville, NC

Craig Goess, Jr