Greenville Toyota

Craig Goess, Jr

April 28, 2017

"Awesome service! "

- stevenl87

I went in to get a new car. Any questions that I had was answered. Also the mike helped me understand all of the options I had. After everything was set up he also helped set up the car how I wanted. Awesome job!

April 14, 2017

"Love my new 2017 Toyota Highlander!"

- Highlandermom

My husband had made contact through True Car to One of the Internet contacts, Lori Rizek, she referred him to Ed Gosnell who was outstanding! When we arrived Ed was waiting for us and immediately brought us inside the dealership to meet DJ. We then too a 2016 Highlander for a short test drive. We then went back inside to talk about the 2016 & a 2017 LE plus Highlander. Ed and DJ were able to come up with a figure for the new 2017 Highlander LE Plus that met our needs! We are so thankful to them for helping us select the perfect car for us! We will definitely make any referrals for friends/family looking for a vehicle.

March 23, 2017

"Purchased a new car "

- Deborah L Bridgers

We purchased a 2017 Toyota Highlander from Greenville Toyota on March 22..Jerome Cox was my salesman and he was great !! He was a go getter and worked hard to please and satisfied us. We laughed and joked and then when it came down to business he was very knowledgeable of the car and took care of everything. He just needs a pair of roller skates to keep up with the passing customers in the parking lot...our little joke...lol. The dealership was very clean and everyone was so nice and helpful. We loved the experience there and would recommend it to everyone. Jody & Deborah Bridgers

New 2017 Toyota Camry, $33769