Greenville Toyota

3615 South Memorial Drive,
Greenville, North Carolina 27834
Greenville Toyota Info
About Greenville Toyota

At Greenville Toyota Scion, our staff strives to maintain the high expectations of our customers by providing the best experience any dealership in the area has to offer. The employees dedicate themselves to demonstrating the highest degree of respect and professionalism when helping you to buy your new or used car. The sales team is readily available for any assistance they may provide for you, whether it be a question about that shiny new Toyota Tundra out front or any financial questions you may have. Beyond that, we believe the car buying experience should be as hassle free as possible. Our dealership provides many different options of new or used cars, trucks, SUVs, and minivans that you are sure to find what fits your tastes and budget as well. All of our new and used cars, trucks, SUVs and minivans are conveniently located on our website to further accommodate your car buying needs. Our internet sales team would love to hear from you today! The Service Center at Greenville Toyota Scion is established to further accommodate you and your new or used car. Conveniently located within the dealership, the Service Center employs a friendly staff available to help you with any maintenance your car may require in the future.

About Greenville Toyota

just wet
1/13/2016

"sales great service no so great"

I would not buy from here again. Have had my car there several times to see why I get moisture on glass I am always told that it is condensation I know what it is I want to know where it comes from. I have taken lots of pictures if anyone is interested but not so far. It is a shame that we have been paying on a new car for almost two years but it smells like an old flooded car. We were in right after Christmas with this issue once again so sales wanted to help us out they were going to give us a great deal to get us out of the wet car. Well they lowered my payment by 18 cents (WOW) I had five more years to pay on my cay instead of three and I lost my extended warranty. What a DEAL. I also noticed all of the reviews on this page were all great so I am sure this one will be deleted.

others

hbmunson
12/23/2015

"TOYOTA "

This is the second vehicle I bought with Ricky. He made car shopping so much easier! And I'm so happy with all my vehicles and the dealership. They are always so nice and very patient.

January 15, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words. Ricky is an asset to our company and I'm happy that you got to work with him. Craig Goess Jr General Manager

Excellence
12/23/2015

"Service"

On December 2015, I went to Greenville Toyota NC to had my car service. Two hours later, they told me that the car was ready, but the surprise was that they didn't have my car key, they told me that they didn't know where it was. Well, I had to wait 40 minutes for them to get my key. When the Advisor found the key, he only gave me the key and didn't apologize for what happened. When I left Greenville Toyota, I remembered that he didn't give me back the receipt of the service. So, I had to go back and look for him. When I found him, and I told him "You didn't bring me back the receipt, can you give it to me?", he said "Oh, I threw it in the trash!". What he did was unbelievable... He took from the trash the paper, he stretched it and gave it to me. I had to ask him "Can you print me a new one?". For what happened, as I already said, he didn't at least apologize! I have to say, please... Take care of your customers!

John Sutton

WarrenCross
10/15/2015

"great service"

Ricky made my car buying experience awesome. Go see Ricky Atecia for all your Toyota buys! I will be back for another purchase later. Thanks Greenville Toyota and Ricky!

canine crazy
8/12/2015

"4 Runner Saves our Lives!"

We were pretty much an easy sale since Toyota has been our first choice for a long while. Salesman was new but incredibly personable - no pressure, just information so we could make an informed decision based on our needs. The financial man got us an amazing deal on our loan. He seemed to just make it magically happen and away we go.... Even other salesmen who had nothing to do with our sale were friendly. It says a lot for the business as a whole. And the perks blew me away - go Greenville Toyota. Now to my title. We had our 4 Runner less than a week and were driving on the highway middle lane when the vehicle in the fast/passing lane hit a large aluminum ladder that had fallen off the back of someone's truck. There was no time to react and nowhere to go. All lanes were occupied so in a split second we, too, ran over the jagged aluminum ladder. I was stunned and couldn't speak. My husband pulled over to check for damage and to our amazement, this ruggedly build 4 Runner miraculously sustained NO DAMAGE and more importantly, it kept us safely upright and in our lane. Praise be to our 4 Runner and to any of Greenville Toyota's ruggedly build vehicles. Thank you from Nancy and Tom!

I believe we met Craig and a young man named Merrill ? Forgive my memory lapse! Also the financial "wiz" was a joy.

Alan Hagen
7/30/2015

"Unpleasant service experience"

The following information is what was on our invoice. We noticed that the tensioner/OAP item number was different than other part numbers. After searching google for the part, I found that it was an O'Reillys Auto part. The dealership guarantees their genuine parts as the only parts they use. Greenville Toyota purchased an O'Reillys Auto part and then raised the price $10.00 to a genuine toyota part price. If the part were to go bad and cause further damage to my vehicle, the dealership could say nothing could be done since it was not a genuine part installed. I contacted OAP about the warranty provide for the tensioner. O'Reilly's said the warranty would only cover the tensioner and would not cover damage that could occur to the engine if the part were to fail and the engine overheated. I would have to foot the bill for a new engine. I called the GM, gave him my concerns and he said he would get more information and call back. That was over a month ago! This was the first time I have ever had a conversation about service with the general manager. After a week of no response I took my complaint to the next level. You would think a service or parts manager would have to let you know if they were putting an after market part on your vehicle or a disclosure statement to let a customer know what was being put on a vehicle. Definitely check your invoice if you go to Greenville Toyota. If they install a part that does not have a 10 digit part number after TO, they have purchased a part from another store and raised the price when you could have gone to the part store yourself and saved the money. 6/3/15 COOLING SYS LEAK COOLANT LEAK ~|~WATERPUMP LEAKING ~|~R/R WATERPUMP ASSEMBLY/DRIVEB ELT/GASKETS AND COOLANT AND BELT TENSIONER ASSEMBLY PARTS NAME PART # QTY PUMP ASSY, WATER TO1610009491 1 SUPER LONG LIFE C TO00272SLLC2 2 BELT, V-RIBBED TO90916A2023 1 COOKIE DISC TOMMM07480 1 TENSIONER/OAP TO39185 1

Parts Department

happychristine
7/28/2015

"friendly, no pressure buying"

This is the second car ive bought here. Everyone is friendly. I still wish it wouldnt take quite so long for the process to be finished.

July 31, 2015

We are constantly working on trying to streamline our process to take as little of yiour time as possible. While we have made huge improvments over the years we will continue to make things more and more time efficient as we know time is what most people do not have much extra of. Glad to hear that you had a positive expierience, Craig Goes Jr General Manager

Mike
7/22/2015

"Cudos to the Service Department"

I want to compliment the Service Department. My wife and I arrived 30 minutes before the service desk opened, because we had misread the hours of service. Two other customers were ahead of us. The service managers on duty noticed us waiting, opened up and logged in our cars for service. Unexpected, but much appreciated.

Service Desk

July 31, 2015

Happy to help! Thanks for taking the time to give us your kind words. Craig Goess Jr.

idyllic
7/16/2015

"Awesome Experience! "

The service at Greenville Toyota was excellent. Originally I picked out the car online, walked in and walked out with the car of my dreams! I plan to be a Toyota purchaser for life!

July 31, 2015

Thanks so much for the compliments. Very happy to hear that we met your expectations. Craig Goess Jr. General Manager

ABK
6/19/2015

"My New 4Runner"

Ricky Atencia was great to work with. He kept the buyer and the dealerships interests in mind while working through a deal. Some sales representatives and dealerships are pushy. They were not. I test drove my vehicle one night and went back to the dealership the next morning to purchase. I was in and out in a 2 hour period with my new car!

July 31, 2015

Happy that you had a great experience and got to work with Ricky. Hope you're enjoying your new car! Craig Goess Jr

Reviews of Ricky Atencia