Greenville Toyota

Makes: Scion|Toyota|Service Center

Greenville Toyota

Greenville Toyota Info
About Greenville Toyota

At Greenville Toyota Scion, our staff strives to maintain the high expectations of our customers by providing the best experience any dealership in the area has to offer. The employees dedicate themselves to demonstrating the highest degree of respect and professionalism when helping you to buy your new or used car. The sales team is readily available for any assistance they may provide for you, whether it be a question about that shiny new Toyota Tundra out front or any financial questions you may have. Beyond that, we believe the car buying experience should be as hassle free as possible. Our dealership provides many different options of new or used cars, trucks, SUVs, and minivans that you are sure to find what fits your tastes and budget as well. All of our new and used cars, trucks, SUVs and minivans are conveniently located on our website to further accommodate your car buying needs. Our internet sales team would love to hear from you today! The Service Center at Greenville Toyota Scion is established to further accommodate you and your new or used car. Conveniently located within the dealership, the Service Center employs a friendly staff available to help you with any maintenance your car may require in the future.

About Greenville Toyota

HarleyDude
12/16/2014

"Purchased 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE"

This is the third new vehicle we have purchased at Greenville Toyota. Mr. Craig Goess, Sr went out of his way to make sure we were well treated. He helped us select the best vehicle to buy for our needs. All the staff involved in the purchase were really efficient and very friendly. It is really a pleasure to do business with them which is why we keep going back.

Craig Goess, Sr

wcd
12/14/2014

"An Unbeatable Combination!"

Our 2015 Highlander purchase at Greenville Toyota combined an excellent customer sales experience with the acquisition of the best-of-market mid-size SUVs. The competent, personal attention provided by all of the staff continues and, is what has brought me, and other family members, back to Greenville Toyota a number of times over the years.

Craig Goess, Sr.

Susan Emglish
10/19/2014

"Nicest Dealerahip I Havw Ever Been To!!!"

Not only did I get the car of my dreams, I had fun doing it!! No pressure from sales team. I could really tell that I was dealing with professionals. Very patient and supportive. Found my home for dealerships. I will never shop anywhere else when it's time to buy!!

thebugman27892
9/02/2014

"Quick and Easy"

Bought a new 2014 Tundra in less than 2 hrs. That's trade . paperwork and all. The sales staff was great and to the point. Would buy anytime.

September 03, 2014

It was nice meeting you all on Monday. I hope your loving your new Tundra! Craig Goess Jr General Manager

Jraub
8/30/2014

"A breeze."

Our experience a Greenville Toyota has always been a pleasant one. This is the second vehicle we've bought from them and both times were a breeze. We've just upgraded to the Toyota Prius and with Garry Purvis (expert on all things Prius) no question went unanswered.

Craig Goess Sr.

Thank you again for your continued business! -Craig Goess Jr. General Manager

Jnice85
8/16/2014

"Excellent Service and Support"

I would definitely definitely recommend this dealership to anyone. I had a wonderful service with my sales agent Jerome Cox. If you ever go to this dealership; I advised you to speak with him cause he is very knowledgeable and able to assist you in any way. He explains everything to you if your confused and very straightforward with you on prices and also he is able to find a way for you to save money within your budget. HIGHLY RECOMMEND !!!!!!!

September 02, 2014

I'm happy to hear that you had a great expierience, and that Jerome did a wonderful job with assisting you. We hope you're loving your new car! Craig Goess Jr. General Manager

abs19669
7/22/2014

"Second Car Bought"

This is the second vehicle we have bought from Greenville Toyota(Todd Bond). This was a challenge from the get go due to the negative equity on the vehicle we traded in. Todd told me he loved a challenge and he got one. Todd saw the whole process thru and went beyond to help us. He kept us updated over the whole process(which lasted a few days). I never once felt pressured thru out the whole deal. When we finalized everything Todd had the vehicle ready and all the necessary paperwork. He did hit a bump but assured us it would be done I had a few doubts about it. Long and behold he sent me a message it was good to go. As I stated earlier this is the second vehicle we have bought and Todd has gone above and beyond each time. This man deserves a raise he really cares about his customers needs. I know in the next year or two my wife will be looking to trade her car for a Camry and I know where we will go and who will help us. I do not mind driving from Apex when I know we will get the great personalized service. The Toyota dealerships in this area could learn something from Greenville Toyota and Todd Bond. Keep up the great work!

September 02, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. It is an honor for us that you chose to commute from Apex to do business with us, as I realize that you have many other options along the way. Look forward to seeing you again. Craig Goess Jr General Manager

JDAngater
6/24/2014

"Great new car buying experience"

My new car buying experience at Greenville Toyota in Greenville, NC was the best I have ever had in 40 years. Todd Bond was trustful, honest , open about issues and most of all genuine. I would highly recommend Todd and this dealership!

September 02, 2014

That is quite a compliment, and we are thrilled that you felt that way about your expierience with us. Drop in and say hi to Todd and I when you come in for your first free service. Craig Goess Jr General Manager

christuckeR12576049
6/21/2014

"great job"

I would definitely recommend this place to anyone. I had great service and was not pressured in to buying anything. Very comfortable feeling. Thank you.

Edward T. Gosnell

September 02, 2014

Thank you for your business and also for taking the time to write about your expierience with us. I hope you are loving your new car! Craig Goess Jr General Manager

tacomamk
6/17/2014

"Friendly, flexible New Car Purchase Experience"

I recently decided to purchase a new mid-sized pickup truck. I have been a long time Ford customer however found their trucks out of my price range. I had heard good things about the Tacoma and decided to look over the last weekend. While looking at the surprising large numbers of Tacoma in stock (Several other dealers I visited only had one or two), Gary Purvis approached me to help review some of the different features and prices. I was only available for a limited period of time and they provided an initial offer pretty quickly with an extremely competitive interest rate. They even let me walk out the door with the full paperwork and pricing in hand…. Something I have not seen with the numerous dealers I have worked with in the past. Often they give you a tentative number with a “We can do better”. I returned a few days later with a better understanding on what features I needed and landed on a Tacoma with 4WD and the Sports package. After providing the initial write-up and various payment options, they actually worked with me giving insights on the various options. I am fairly well educated in this area and was pleasantly surprised with their “non-pushy” approach and again would have simply let me walk out again. In this case, I decided to take the jump to a Tacoma. Unfortunately, I decided to move forward right at their closing time. However, Gary, the manager, and the Finance person all worked after hours to wrap up the paperwork in an expedient manner. I was very pleased with how I was treated their willingness to work with my budget and doing as much as possible to get the payment and time frame I needed. Time will tell how well my decision will work out… hopefully, it will be awesome. I do recommend Greenville Toyota and Gary. One last thing… Free oil changes and tire rotations for the life of my car is also a nice additional perk they provide.

September 02, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review us, as we appreciate all the feedback we can get from our customers. Garry is a true professional and I'm happy that you got to work with him. I'm sure you are loving your new Tacoma as there is nothing out there like them. Stop in and see Garry when you come in for your free service. He always likes visiting with his customers. Craig Goess Jr General Manager

Reviews of Todd Bond