Greenville Toyota

3615 South Memorial Drive,
Greenville, North Carolina 27834
Greenville Toyota Info
About Greenville Toyota

At Greenville Toyota Scion, our staff strives to maintain the high expectations of our customers by providing the best experience any dealership in the area has to offer. The employees dedicate themselves to demonstrating the highest degree of respect and professionalism when helping you to buy your new or used car. The sales team is readily available for any assistance they may provide for you, whether it be a question about that shiny new Toyota Tundra out front or any financial questions you may have. Beyond that, we believe the car buying experience should be as hassle free as possible. Our dealership provides many different options of new or used cars, trucks, SUVs, and minivans that you are sure to find what fits your tastes and budget as well. All of our new and used cars, trucks, SUVs and minivans are conveniently located on our website to further accommodate your car buying needs. Our internet sales team would love to hear from you today! The Service Center at Greenville Toyota Scion is established to further accommodate you and your new or used car. Conveniently located within the dealership, the Service Center employs a friendly staff available to help you with any maintenance your car may require in the future.

About Greenville Toyota

ABK
6/19/2015

"My New 4Runner"

Ricky Atencia was great to work with. He kept the buyer and the dealerships interests in mind while working through a deal. Some sales representatives and dealerships are pushy. They were not. I test drove my vehicle one night and went back to the dealership the next morning to purchase. I was in and out in a 2 hour period with my new car!

dixon5998
4/28/2015

"Excellent Experience "

Ricky was very helpful and attentive to all of our needs. Very personable, friendly and always made us feel welcome and appreciated. We will let everyone we know to shop with him. Thanks again for excellent service and attention.

smh
4/22/2015

"Very dissatified"

Bought used vehicle less than 3 months ago, took in to address issues i wasnt able to identify initially. Paid for warranty but nothing that would really go wrong with vehicle is covered...wish i could replay that day...smile in your face and sell junk...cost to fix about price of carpayment

Beverly H
4/07/2015

"New Scion XB sale"

Purchased my last Scion XB from here so decided this should be where I went back to for my new car. The initial dealing was fast and courteous. After leaving with my new car minus the binder containing the owners manual and a ashtray ( which I clearly stated would not purchase car without) it became a little questionable. The sales person had assured me he would mail me both yet nothing arrived. At the 3 week point I was called and told items would be on way including my permanent plates. Fast forward a week, still nothing. Took the 60 mile drive to Greenville to pick up my items and there they sat. Of course a story and apology came quickly. Pure bologna! Just to say I did get a laugh and a great story to share out of all that as the ashtray was a used FORD ashtray. I'm sure the FORD MOTOR COMPANY will appreciate Toyota advertising their product's as an addition to a Toyota sale..... B A Hier AMENDMENT; The manager of Greenville Toyota contacted me in a timely manner to apologize for the situation. While he could offer no explanation for what happened, he did state that he had ordered me a new ashtray and would check back on it.

Ian Miller

viki
3/08/2015

"Jarad Congleton is a great salesman, trys very hard to pleas"

Jarad helps to find the right vehicle for my wife, The dealer did not have the color we wanted, they call us after looking for several weeks that Toyota no long was making the Venza this year and no vehicle in the magnetic Gray was avaiable. So, we took the Pearl Blizzard. We really like the style of vehicle, too bad Toyota didn"t advertise this model like the Camary or Collrola.

Jarad Congleton

christyw31
2/19/2015

"Great buying experience with Ricky Atencia"

We recently purchased a 2007 Toyota Camry with Ricky Atencia and everything went smoothly. We got a good price for what we purchased, and they went above and beyond in making sure that we had the extra keys we needed to go with the vehicle. Good salesmanship, good knowledge, and good service.

March 06, 2015

Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to review us. If yiou ever need anything please let us know. Craig Goess Jr General Manager

Atd11
2/18/2015

"Great service"

I just recently bought a used Scion tC from a private owner and I took my car to this dealer with all the problems that came with it. Everyone greeted me as I first walked in and Randy did everything possible to make sure that I had a safe car to drive home. Overall, the experience was great. Even though I had to come back a few times within a short time frame, Randy and his mechanics figured out exactly what was wrong with my car and explained everything to me before doing anything. And being a female college student, you'd think that they would walk all over me and try to pull money out of me- they didn't. They were there to help and did a phenomenal job! Thanks guys!

Randy

March 06, 2015

Randy is a asset to our service department, and I'm happy you got to work with him and had a great expierience. Thanks for the review!! Craig Goess Jr

Jen/Gary
2/13/2015

"Jerome Cox is a wonderful sales person!!"

My husband and I had the pleasure of meeting and getting to work with Jerome Cox this week. He was very professional, knowledgeable of all of the vehicles features, no pressure, no scare tactics, and interested in our comfort. He worked very hard to get us a great price for our trade as well as the Rav4 that we purchased. Jerome took time to explain the Rav4's features before and after the sale. The reviews are true...Greenville Toyota is the place to buy and Jerome Cox is the must see salesman!!

February 16, 2015

Thank you for the awesome review!! Craig Goess Jr. General Manager

labishop81
2/03/2015

"Exceptional! "

I only wanted to check out some options and had no intention to buy. After talking with Todd for a few minutes, I decided he would be able to provide what I wanted. He never pushed the sale. He just talked matter-of-fact and answered any questions. I left there in a brand new Corolla; completely satisfied. I would not hesitate to recommend any of my friends or family to see Todd when looking for a new vehicle.

February 13, 2015

Very happy to hear about your positive expierience with us. Todd really strives to take care of his customers in a way that makes the whole car buying process easy and stress free. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, and thanks for choosing us! Craig Goess Jr General Manager

jcjsr
1/29/2015

"Purchasing and Service"

I have purchased 3 Avalons from this dealer. Sonny Bass has always been very helpful, delightful to work with, and the dealership is fortunate to have him. My overall experience has been great. Sonny in sales and Michael in service are the reasons I'll stay with Greenville Toyota.

Sonny Bass, Michael Weir