Greenville Toyota

3615 South Memorial Drive,
Greenville, North Carolina 27834
Greenville Toyota Info
About Greenville Toyota

At Greenville Toyota Scion, our staff strives to maintain the high expectations of our customers by providing the best experience any dealership in the area has to offer. The employees dedicate themselves to demonstrating the highest degree of respect and professionalism when helping you to buy your new or used car. The sales team is readily available for any assistance they may provide for you, whether it be a question about that shiny new Toyota Tundra out front or any financial questions you may have. Beyond that, we believe the car buying experience should be as hassle free as possible. Our dealership provides many different options of new or used cars, trucks, SUVs, and minivans that you are sure to find what fits your tastes and budget as well. All of our new and used cars, trucks, SUVs and minivans are conveniently located on our website to further accommodate your car buying needs. Our internet sales team would love to hear from you today! The Service Center at Greenville Toyota Scion is established to further accommodate you and your new or used car. Conveniently located within the dealership, the Service Center employs a friendly staff available to help you with any maintenance your car may require in the future.

About Greenville Toyota

Sylvia Harrison
5/20/2016

"Mike Vincent"

Excellent employee. Not a regular customer, but Mike Vincent makes you feel special and wants to please you as the customer. Had my Lexus key programmed, but unsure if something else was wrong. He called and kept me up to date on the progress. On a scale from 1-10 I would give him an 11 +.!!! I was so impressed.

Mike Vincent and manager Randy.

Laertes1
4/15/2016

"No pressure just thoughtful concern"

I was given time to make an overnight decision. When I did make my decision, it was one I could live with, a happy decision. Everyone connected with the sale was genuine,easy to speak with. I left with a feeling of confidence feeling that my needs would be met. I can't say that about most dealerships. Most would make you feel rushed and fearful. Good management starts at the top and finds its way down to everyone you deal with. Ian Miller is one in particular. An outstanding young man. Articulate and pleasant. A pleasure to deal with. I'm sure his lovely family are are a constant inspiration.

Ian Miller, Sterling Ruffin

Shelia R
4/06/2016

"Ricky Attencia is excellent!"

It's been a few months since I bought my new Toyota Camry, and I'm sure Ricky thinks I forgot about giving him a rating, but I haven't. Ricky was polite, not pushy at all, and made the entire process a breeze! I would recommend anyone looking to buy a Toyota to go see Ricky. I have also had the opportunity to have my first service, and everything was taken care of quickly. With free service, you do have to schedule an appointment, and I've always been a instant gratification person when it comes to oil changes, so that has taken a little getting used to. Entire place is full of courteous, helpful employees!

islandgrl
3/08/2016

"Great service, always! "

I love the free oil change & maintenance I get for my vehicle. This is an additional savings, and is done professionally, with courteous service personnel. I would definitely recommend this dealership based on all my dealings with them.

Jane1234
2/24/2016

"Easy Sale"

Bill was an excellent salesman. No pressure and came back with his best price the first time. Let me test drive the car and take it to lunch so my spouse could drive it also. The business office was efficient and timely. A great car and a great experience!

just wet
1/13/2016

"sales great service no so great"

I would not buy from here again. Have had my car there several times to see why I get moisture on glass I am always told that it is condensation I know what it is I want to know where it comes from. I have taken lots of pictures if anyone is interested but not so far. It is a shame that we have been paying on a new car for almost two years but it smells like an old flooded car. We were in right after Christmas with this issue once again so sales wanted to help us out they were going to give us a great deal to get us out of the wet car. Well they lowered my payment by 18 cents (WOW) I had five more years to pay on my cay instead of three and I lost my extended warranty. What a DEAL. I also noticed all of the reviews on this page were all great so I am sure this one will be deleted.

others

hbmunson
12/23/2015

"TOYOTA "

This is the second vehicle I bought with Ricky. He made car shopping so much easier! And I'm so happy with all my vehicles and the dealership. They are always so nice and very patient.

Greenville Toyota responded to this review

January 15, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words. Ricky is an asset to our company and I'm happy that you got to work with him. Craig Goess Jr General Manager

Excellence
12/23/2015

"Service"

On December 2015, I went to Greenville Toyota NC to had my car service. Two hours later, they told me that the car was ready, but the surprise was that they didn't have my car key, they told me that they didn't know where it was. Well, I had to wait 40 minutes for them to get my key. When the Advisor found the key, he only gave me the key and didn't apologize for what happened. When I left Greenville Toyota, I remembered that he didn't give me back the receipt of the service. So, I had to go back and look for him. When I found him, and I told him "You didn't bring me back the receipt, can you give it to me?", he said "Oh, I threw it in the trash!". What he did was unbelievable... He took from the trash the paper, he stretched it and gave it to me. I had to ask him "Can you print me a new one?". For what happened, as I already said, he didn't at least apologize! I have to say, please... Take care of your customers!

John Sutton

WarrenCross
10/15/2015

"great service"

Ricky made my car buying experience awesome. Go see Ricky Atecia for all your Toyota buys! I will be back for another purchase later. Thanks Greenville Toyota and Ricky!

canine crazy
8/12/2015

"4 Runner Saves our Lives!"

We were pretty much an easy sale since Toyota has been our first choice for a long while. Salesman was new but incredibly personable - no pressure, just information so we could make an informed decision based on our needs. The financial man got us an amazing deal on our loan. He seemed to just make it magically happen and away we go.... Even other salesmen who had nothing to do with our sale were friendly. It says a lot for the business as a whole. And the perks blew me away - go Greenville Toyota. Now to my title. We had our 4 Runner less than a week and were driving on the highway middle lane when the vehicle in the fast/passing lane hit a large aluminum ladder that had fallen off the back of someone's truck. There was no time to react and nowhere to go. All lanes were occupied so in a split second we, too, ran over the jagged aluminum ladder. I was stunned and couldn't speak. My husband pulled over to check for damage and to our amazement, this ruggedly build 4 Runner miraculously sustained NO DAMAGE and more importantly, it kept us safely upright and in our lane. Praise be to our 4 Runner and to any of Greenville Toyota's ruggedly build vehicles. Thank you from Nancy and Tom!

I believe we met Craig and a young man named Merrill ? Forgive my memory lapse! Also the financial "wiz" was a joy.

Reviews of Service Department