Read Reviews Greenville Toyota

Bill McClawhornSales Consultant1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Greenville Toyota

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Greenville Toyota has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Greenville Toyota

At Greenville Toyota Scion, our staff strives to maintain the high expectations of our customers by providing the best experience any dealership in the area has to offer. The employees dedicate themselves to demonstrating the highest degree of respect and professionalism when helping you to buy your new or used car. The sales team is readily available for any assistance they may provide for you, whether it be a question about that shiny new Toyota Tundra out front or any financial questions you may have.

Beyond that, we believe the car buying experience should be as hassle free as possible. Our dealership provides many different options of new or used cars, trucks, SUVs, and minivans that you are sure to find what fits your tastes and budget as well. All of our new and used cars, trucks, SUVs and minivans are conveniently located on our website to further accommodate your car buying needs. Our internet sales team would love to hear from you today!

The Service Center at Greenville Toyota Scion is established to further accommodate you and your new or used car. Conveniently located within the dealership, the Service Center employs a friendly staff available to help you with any maintenance your car may require in the future.

Our Location

Jraub
8/30/2014 9:42:04 PM

Gary PurvisGary Purvis

My Review Of Greenville Toyota:

Our experience a Greenville Toyota has always been a pleasant one. This is the second vehicle we've bought from them and both times were a breeze. We've just upgraded to the Toyota Prius and with Garry Purvis (expert on all things Prius) no question went unanswered.

Twitter
"Excellent Service and Support"

Jnice85
8/16/2014 1:23:58 PM

Jerome CoxJerome Cox

My Review Of Greenville Toyota:

I would definitely definitely recommend this dealership to anyone. I had a wonderful service with my sales agent Jerome Cox. If you ever go to this dealership; I advised you to speak with him cause he is very knowledgeable and able to assist you in any way. He explains everything to you if your confused and very straightforward with you on prices and also he is able to find a way for you to save money within your budget. HIGHLY RECOMMEND !!!!!!!

"Second Car Bought"

abs19669
7/22/2014 11:23:13 AM

My Review Of Greenville Toyota:

This is the second vehicle we have bought from Greenville Toyota(Todd Bond). This was a challenge from the get go due to the negative equity on the vehicle we traded in. Todd told me he loved a challenge and he got one. Todd saw the whole process thru and went beyond to help us. He kept us updated over the whole process(which lasted a few days). I never once felt pressured thru out the whole deal. When we finalized everything Todd had the vehicle ready and all the necessary paperwork. He did hit a bump but assured us it would be done I had a few doubts about it. Long and behold he sent me a message it was good to go. As I stated earlier this is the second vehicle we have bought and Todd has gone above and beyond each time. This man deserves a raise he really cares about his customers needs. I know in the next year or two my wife will be looking to trade her car for a Camry and I know where we will go and who will help us. I do not mind driving from Apex when I know we will get the great personalized service. The Toyota dealerships in this area could learn something from Greenville Toyota and Todd Bond. Keep up the great work!

Twitter
"Great new car buying experience"

JDAngater
6/24/2014 9:53:46 AM

My Review Of Greenville Toyota:

My new car buying experience at Greenville Toyota in Greenville, NC was the best I have ever had in 40 years. Todd Bond was trustful, honest , open about issues and most of all genuine. I would highly recommend Todd and this dealership!

"great job"

christuckeR12576049
6/21/2014 10:51:11 AM

Edward T. Gosnell

My Review Of Greenville Toyota:

I would definitely recommend this place to anyone. I had great service and was not pressured in to buying anything. Very comfortable feeling. Thank you.

Twitter
"Friendly, flexible New Car Purchase Experience"

tacomamk
6/17/2014 3:34:13 PM

Gary PurvisGary Purvis

My Review Of Greenville Toyota:

I recently decided to purchase a new mid-sized pickup truck. I have been a long time Ford customer however found their trucks out of my price range. I had heard good things about the Tacoma and decided to look over the last weekend.

While looking at the surprising large numbers of Tacoma in stock (Several other dealers I visited only had one or two), Gary Purvis approached me to help review some of the different features and prices. I was only available for a limited period of time and they provided an initial offer pretty quickly with an extremely competitive interest rate. They even let me walk out the door with the full paperwork and pricing in hand…. Something I have not seen with the numerous dealers I have worked with in the past. Often they give you a tentative number with a “We can do better”.

I returned a few days later with a better understanding on what features I needed and landed on a Tacoma with 4WD and the Sports package. After providing the initial write-up and various payment options, they actually worked with me giving insights on the various options. I am fairly well educated in this area and was pleasantly surprised with their “non-pushy” approach and again would have simply let me walk out again. In this case, I decided to take the jump to a Tacoma. Unfortunately, I decided to move forward right at their closing time. However, Gary, the manager, and the Finance person all worked after hours to wrap up the paperwork in an expedient manner. I was very pleased with how I was treated their willingness to work with my budget and doing as much as possible to get the payment and time frame I needed.
Time will tell how well my decision will work out… hopefully, it will be awesome. I do recommend Greenville Toyota and Gary. One last thing… Free oil changes and tire rotations for the life of my car is also a nice additional perk they provide.

"Superior customer service"

TonyCooke
6/4/2014 8:17:47 PM

Edward Gosnell

My Review Of Greenville Toyota:

Ed was great we were not expecting to purchase a vehicle but after talking to Ed and test driving the new Toyota Tacoma he helped answer our questions and made us feel really good about purchasing this new truck. We will definitely do more business with Greenville Toyota.

Added: 6/12/2014 4:38:23 PM

Thanks Tony! We are happy to have you as a customer. Welcome to the Greenville Toyota family. If you need anything just holler.

"Wonderful!!"

vwilliams4
5/29/2014 9:01:38 AM

My Review Of Greenville Toyota:

Go and see Todd he will make the deal happen! I have to tell the truth we were looking for a used car and Todd told us we could get in a New one, I was very reserve! He not only got us in a 2014.5 Camry. He got us an outstanding interest rate! They were wonderful!

Added: 6/12/2014 4:36:48 PM

That's what we do!! Thank you for your business. Anyone you send to us that purchases a car we will send you $100 refferal.

Twitter
"Great service, great deal!!!"

mwooden1985
5/20/2014 11:05:10 PM

My Review Of Greenville Toyota:

Todd was an awesome salesman while I was purchasing my 2014.5 Camry SE. Already excited about coming in next year for my 2015 Avalon. God bless you all!!!

Added: 6/12/2014 4:34:50 PM

Thank you !!!

CRaig Goess Jr.

Twitter
"Great sales and service"

Eastwood89
5/17/2014 8:33:06 PM

Ricky AtenciaRicky Atencia

My Review Of Greenville Toyota:

Ricky Atencia is an excellent sales person. He really is interested in doing what is right for the customer. We own 4 Toyotas now and the service department is fantastic.

Added: 6/12/2014 4:34:25 PM

I'm happy you got to work with Ricky and we are lookinf forward to seeing you in service.

Sincerely,