Greenville Toyota

Bill McClawhorn

August 17, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Pamela Howard

Both Addison Bass and Bill Mclawhorn made this our best experience ever in purchasing a vehicle. No pressure just great salesmanship. Nothing else to say but we will be back when ready to purchase another vehicle.

Bill McClawhorn
Other Employees : Addison Bass

July 26, 2017

"Great experience"

- Donna

Buying my first car by myself I was very nervous. The minute I walked onto the lot I was greeted by everyone and felt comfortable. Craig Goess listened to what I had to trade and what I was interested in. Barry Grimes showed me the two cars I was interested in. Told me all about them and answered my questions. NO pressure at all. Conversations took my mind off,my nervousness. Signing all the paperwork went quickly and very efficient. Barry then walked me around the service area, told me to call him for anything and handed me my keys! I never felt any pressure and felt very comfortable at the dealership

Craig Goess, Jr
Other Employees : Barry Grimes

July 16, 2017

"Faith Restored"

- Keith

Working with Ricky reminded me of how car buying should be. Ricky was friendly and displayed great professionalism and integrity. He provided honest feedback to questions and never used aggressive tactics during the negotiation process. Ricky and Mr. Ruffin (in the finance office) have helped restore my faith in Greenville Toyota!

Ricky Atencia