Greenville Toyota

3615 South Memorial Drive,
Greenville, North Carolina 27834
Greenville Toyota Info
About Greenville Toyota

At Greenville Toyota Scion, our staff strives to maintain the high expectations of our customers by providing the best experience any dealership in the area has to offer. The employees dedicate themselves to demonstrating the highest degree of respect and professionalism when helping you to buy your new or used car. The sales team is readily available for any assistance they may provide for you, whether it be a question about that shiny new Toyota Tundra out front or any financial questions you may have. Beyond that, we believe the car buying experience should be as hassle free as possible. Our dealership provides many different options of new or used cars, trucks, SUVs, and minivans that you are sure to find what fits your tastes and budget as well. All of our new and used cars, trucks, SUVs and minivans are conveniently located on our website to further accommodate your car buying needs. Our internet sales team would love to hear from you today! The Service Center at Greenville Toyota Scion is established to further accommodate you and your new or used car. Conveniently located within the dealership, the Service Center employs a friendly staff available to help you with any maintenance your car may require in the future.

About Greenville Toyota

canine crazy
8/12/2015

"4 Runner Saves our Lives!"

We were pretty much an easy sale since Toyota has been our first choice for a long while. Salesman was new but incredibly personable - no pressure, just information so we could make an informed decision based on our needs. The financial man got us an amazing deal on our loan. He seemed to just make it magically happen and away we go.... Even other salesmen who had nothing to do with our sale were friendly. It says a lot for the business as a whole. And the perks blew me away - go Greenville Toyota. Now to my title. We had our 4 Runner less than a week and were driving on the highway middle lane when the vehicle in the fast/passing lane hit a large aluminum ladder that had fallen off the back of someone's truck. There was no time to react and nowhere to go. All lanes were occupied so in a split second we, too, ran over the jagged aluminum ladder. I was stunned and couldn't speak. My husband pulled over to check for damage and to our amazement, this ruggedly build 4 Runner miraculously sustained NO DAMAGE and more importantly, it kept us safely upright and in our lane. Praise be to our 4 Runner and to any of Greenville Toyota's ruggedly build vehicles. Thank you from Nancy and Tom!

I believe we met Craig and a young man named Merrill ? Forgive my memory lapse! Also the financial "wiz" was a joy.

Alan Hagen
7/30/2015

"Unpleasant service experience"

The following information is what was on our invoice. We noticed that the tensioner/OAP item number was different than other part numbers. After searching google for the part, I found that it was an O'Reillys Auto part. The dealership guarantees their genuine parts as the only parts they use. Greenville Toyota purchased an O'Reillys Auto part and then raised the price $10.00 to a genuine toyota part price. If the part were to go bad and cause further damage to my vehicle, the dealership could say nothing could be done since it was not a genuine part installed. I contacted OAP about the warranty provide for the tensioner. O'Reilly's said the warranty would only cover the tensioner and would not cover damage that could occur to the engine if the part were to fail and the engine overheated. I would have to foot the bill for a new engine. I called the GM, gave him my concerns and he said he would get more information and call back. That was over a month ago! This was the first time I have ever had a conversation about service with the general manager. After a week of no response I took my complaint to the next level. You would think a service or parts manager would have to let you know if they were putting an after market part on your vehicle or a disclosure statement to let a customer know what was being put on a vehicle. Definitely check your invoice if you go to Greenville Toyota. If they install a part that does not have a 10 digit part number after TO, they have purchased a part from another store and raised the price when you could have gone to the part store yourself and saved the money. 6/3/15 COOLING SYS LEAK COOLANT LEAK ~|~WATERPUMP LEAKING ~|~R/R WATERPUMP ASSEMBLY/DRIVEB ELT/GASKETS AND COOLANT AND BELT TENSIONER ASSEMBLY PARTS NAME PART # QTY PUMP ASSY, WATER TO1610009491 1 SUPER LONG LIFE C TO00272SLLC2 2 BELT, V-RIBBED TO90916A2023 1 COOKIE DISC TOMMM07480 1 TENSIONER/OAP TO39185 1

Parts Department

happychristine
7/28/2015

"friendly, no pressure buying"

This is the second car ive bought here. Everyone is friendly. I still wish it wouldnt take quite so long for the process to be finished.

July 31, 2015

We are constantly working on trying to streamline our process to take as little of yiour time as possible. While we have made huge improvments over the years we will continue to make things more and more time efficient as we know time is what most people do not have much extra of. Glad to hear that you had a positive expierience, Craig Goes Jr General Manager

Mike
7/22/2015

"Cudos to the Service Department"

I want to compliment the Service Department. My wife and I arrived 30 minutes before the service desk opened, because we had misread the hours of service. Two other customers were ahead of us. The service managers on duty noticed us waiting, opened up and logged in our cars for service. Unexpected, but much appreciated.

Service Desk

July 31, 2015

Happy to help! Thanks for taking the time to give us your kind words. Craig Goess Jr.

idyllic
7/16/2015

"Awesome Experience! "

The service at Greenville Toyota was excellent. Originally I picked out the car online, walked in and walked out with the car of my dreams! I plan to be a Toyota purchaser for life!

July 31, 2015

Thanks so much for the compliments. Very happy to hear that we met your expectations. Craig Goess Jr. General Manager

ABK
6/19/2015

"My New 4Runner"

Ricky Atencia was great to work with. He kept the buyer and the dealerships interests in mind while working through a deal. Some sales representatives and dealerships are pushy. They were not. I test drove my vehicle one night and went back to the dealership the next morning to purchase. I was in and out in a 2 hour period with my new car!

July 31, 2015

Happy that you had a great experience and got to work with Ricky. Hope you're enjoying your new car! Craig Goess Jr

dixon5998
4/28/2015

"Excellent Experience "

Ricky was very helpful and attentive to all of our needs. Very personable, friendly and always made us feel welcome and appreciated. We will let everyone we know to shop with him. Thanks again for excellent service and attention.

smh
4/22/2015

"Very dissatified"

Bought used vehicle less than 3 months ago, took in to address issues i wasnt able to identify initially. Paid for warranty but nothing that would really go wrong with vehicle is covered...wish i could replay that day...smile in your face and sell junk...cost to fix about price of carpayment

Beverly H
4/07/2015

"New Scion XB sale"

Purchased my last Scion XB from here so decided this should be where I went back to for my new car. The initial dealing was fast and courteous. After leaving with my new car minus the binder containing the owners manual and a ashtray ( which I clearly stated would not purchase car without) it became a little questionable. The sales person had assured me he would mail me both yet nothing arrived. At the 3 week point I was called and told items would be on way including my permanent plates. Fast forward a week, still nothing. Took the 60 mile drive to Greenville to pick up my items and there they sat. Of course a story and apology came quickly. Pure bologna! Just to say I did get a laugh and a great story to share out of all that as the ashtray was a used FORD ashtray. I'm sure the FORD MOTOR COMPANY will appreciate Toyota advertising their product's as an addition to a Toyota sale..... B A Hier AMENDMENT; The manager of Greenville Toyota contacted me in a timely manner to apologize for the situation. While he could offer no explanation for what happened, he did state that he had ordered me a new ashtray and would check back on it.

Ian Miller

viki
3/08/2015

"Jarad Congleton is a great salesman, trys very hard to pleas"

Jarad helps to find the right vehicle for my wife, The dealer did not have the color we wanted, they call us after looking for several weeks that Toyota no long was making the Venza this year and no vehicle in the magnetic Gray was avaiable. So, we took the Pearl Blizzard. We really like the style of vehicle, too bad Toyota didn"t advertise this model like the Camary or Collrola.

Jarad Congleton