Greenville Toyota

Jerome Cox, Pros Sales Consultant, Greenville Toyota

Jerome Cox

Pros Sales Consultant

November 27, 2016

"Best ever when buying a car."

- Happy camper

The folks at Greenville Toyota far exceeded our expectations. They were knowledgeable, friendly, warm and receptive to our wishes and needs. Our business was important to them. It was the most pleasant, painless experience we have ever had while purchasing a car. These people get it!

November 22, 2016

"Great Experience"

- Will287

I went to Greenville Toyota just to look. I was in the market for a new vehicle but was in no rush. They had the vehicle I wanted at a good price. They were very helpful and did not make me feel presured at any point. After I bought the new vehicle they drove my old truck back for my house for me over an hour away. I wound recomend Greenville Toyota to anyone in the market. Gary Purvis was my sales person and was great to work with.

November 08, 2016

"Wouldn't Purchase Anywhere else !!!!"

- Sharon

This is my 4th purchase overall from this dealership, and I've not regret any of the vehicles, that I've purchased, their performance and stability has been outstanding, and the employees there, treat you with respect, that's all the more reason I will diligently continue to give that dealership my business, and recommend others. Great Job !!!!

New 2016 Toyota Camry, $29579