Greenwich Honda

Greenwich Honda

Call
Greenwich Honda Info
About Greenwich Honda

The first thing you should know about Greenwich Honda is that we're dedicated to satisfying you. This is true from the moment we hand you the keys to your new Honda or used car to 150,000 miles (or more) down the road when you might finally decide to upgrade to something with fewer quirks. To complement our stellar collection of products, each chosen for its unique ability to match different peoples' driving styles, lifestyles, wants and needs is an expansive certified Honda parts store, and state-of-the art car service center dedicated to keeping your car young at heart until the day you decide to retire it. And, of course, we wouldn't be complete without our savvy, in-house team of car loan and Honda lease specialists. More than just being good with numbers, they're good with people; which makes for a zero-stress auto financing experience. We think you'll agree, that's pretty hard to find. Interested in learning more about Greenwich Honda and our commitment to putting you first? Please, give us a call or swing by our showroom at 289 Mason St Greenwich, Connecticut. We're happy to answer any questions you might have and hope to have the opportunity to meet you soon.

About Greenwich Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Prof. Y.C.C.
1/31/2015

"Great Experiences…Two Cars in a Row and Counting"

I first arrived to Greenwich Honda in 2013 not knowing how I would be treated. This was after leaving a to-be-unnamed CT Honda dealership that changed ownership/management, which subsequently demonstrated poor customer appreciation and professionalism. Since 1998, I have owned or leased 4 Hondas, but can happily say I Honda #5 and #6 were from Greenwich Honda. I am always comfortable at Greenwich Honda and feel as if “we” work together on pricing (it’s not adversarial). I was extremely please with my recent experience with my new sales person, Mr. Donald Martin (picked up the car today). I must admit that I was initially apprehensive before engaging in conversations with Mr. Donald Martin over the telephone (he left me a voicemail message), since I was already comfortable with the sales person that I worked with previously (now managing at Greenwich Honda). Long story short, I spoke with Mr. Donald Martin over the phone about the possibility of trading my car for a silver 2015 Honda Accord Sport. He demonstrated professionalism and listened attentively to my needs (I drive into a NYC college for work). Due to my comfort level with Mr. Martin, I decided to provide him my information and discussed options with him. A day later, I left a voicemail message indicating to him I had a concern. When we met in-person for the first time the following day, he effectively and efficiently resolved that concern and others. The deal went smoothly and put me at easy ever step of the way. I am confident that Greenwich Honda will be my go to dealership for Hondas….I’m on Honda #6 and counting! Thank you, Donald! Prof. Y.C.C.

Prof. Y.C.C.
1/31/2015

"Great Experiences…Two Cars in a Row and Counting"

I first arrived to Greenwich Honda in 2013 not knowing how I would be treated. This was after leaving a to-be-unnamed CT Honda dealership that changed ownership/management, which subsequently demonstrated poor customer appreciation and professionalism. Since 1998, I have owned or leased 4 Hondas, but can happily say I Honda #5 and #6 were from Greenwich Honda. I am always comfortable at Greenwich Honda and feel as if “we” work together on pricing (it’s not adversarial). I was extremely please with my recent experience with my new sales person, Mr. Donald Martin (picked up the car today). I must admit that I was initially apprehensive before engaging in conversations with Mr. Donald Martin over the telephone (I was returning his call), since I was already comfortable with the sales person that I worked with previously (now managing at Greenwich Honda). Long story short, I spoke with Mr. Donald Martin over the phone about the possibility of trading my car for a silver 2015 Honda Accord Sport. He demonstrated professionalism and listened attentively to my needs (I drive into a NYC college for work). Due to my comfort level with Mr. Martin, I decided to provide him my information and discussed options with him. A day later, I left a voicemail message indicating to him I had a concern. When we met in-person for the first time the following day, he effectively and efficiently resolved that concern and others. The deal went smoothly and put me at easy ever step of the way. I am confident that Greenwich Honda will be my go to dealership for Hondas….I’m on Honda #6 and counting! Thank you, Donald! Prof. Y.C.C.

frank
1/23/2015

"New Car"

P.J was an excellant sale person he was very helpful when we were trying to figure out what model car we want to purchase. I want to say thanks P.J.

January 23, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We are pleased that your visit was pleasurable, and we will certainly pass your praises along to PJ! We sincerely hope you enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Jay Lover
1/22/2015

"So Informative!"

I would like to thank Karen for her Excellent service at Honda of Greenwich! I went to her to to inquire about the perfect car to buy my new college graduate. Karen had all the advice I needed to point me in the right direction. Whenever I go back to Honda, she's the only sales associate I will work with. Thanks Karen!

January 23, 2015

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing us to help you find the perfect first car for you! We will certainly pass your praises along to Karen, and we sincerely hope you enjoy your new car! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

wendy
1/21/2015

"Donald Martin, Thank you!"

We were in the market to lease a 2015 Honda Fit for our daughter in college. We did not anticipate the long wait for a car to actually arrive at the dealership. It took months because they just weren't available. Throughout that time, Donald kept in touch, always updating us on the progress. When the car finally arrived he was sure to contact us and inform us of any changes. He went above and beyond to be sure we had a wonderful experience. It was a long process and it would never have gone through had it not been for Donald Martin. Thank you again!!! Prof. Johnson F. & Wendy G. Stamford, CT

January 23, 2015

We appreciate the positive feedback and your business! Donald is a very valued employee and we are pleased that he was able to work everything out for you and ensure the satisfaction of you and your daughter. We hope she is enjoying her 2015 Honda Fit, and we look forward to working with you again!

Janette
1/20/2015

"Fantastic service."

I usually try to be very fair when reviewing anyone. Giving Greenwich Honda 5 stars is both fair and earned. We bought a pre-owned car (for our Au-Pair) from Greenwich Honda this month. We discovered a few minor issues after we drove off the lot. When we brought the car back to address the issues, the service we received was just as excellent as when we were considering the purchase. No difference. They took care of us immediately even though the dealership was very busy. Donald was fantastic and always polite, knowledgeable and quick to resolve any issues. He really went out of his way to take care of us promptly. The management team is very responsive and extraordinarily accommodating (giving us a loaner right a way when is was apparent that the car would need to stay over several days in order to get the part). The service department is second to none. David in the service department is very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I can't say enough great things about both the sales and service. Just a pleasure to deal with a completely hassle-free environment. We have since came back a few other times to adjust minor things and again the best service in the area by far. Well done. I will definitely recommend them to anyone in the market for a car either pre-owned or new.

January 21, 2015

We are so thankful for your review and business. We are so pleased that you have found your visits satisfying and our service department efficient and helpful. We encourage you to always reach out to us with any issues you may have, and we sincerely hope you are enjoying your vehicle! We will pass your praises along to our staff, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Rose Marie Lafalaise
1/19/2015

"Thank you for the great service"

Donald Martin is an excellent employee, he sold me a 2007 Honda CRV. He did an outstanding job helping my husband and I find a car at a good price. He treated me with compassion, tenderness and respect. It was a pleasure for me to deal with him.

January 21, 2015

We are so pleased that you so very much enjoyed your visit to Greenwich Honda! We will pass your kind feedback on to Donald, who will be so pleased to hear of your satisfaction. We are so happy that all of your needs were met, and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Enjoy your 2007 Honda CRV!

Philip Eidelberg
1/09/2015

"Thank you Donald Martin and Greenwich Honda! "

My experience with Donald Martin in purchasing a 2015 Honda Accord Sedan was excellent and reflected the general atmosphere and quality of the Greenwich Honda dealership. Donald was very accessible (always able to meet me on very short notice) and always had time for my many questions. He was most patient and guided me well through several successive visits. Where ever he could, he gave me a substantial discount. He was always friendly and reliable, and invariably sincere. He is a good person to work with as he understands and sympathizes with the customer's point of view. He is also very knowledgeable about the cars he sells. I feel that Greenwich Honda is very fortunate to enjoy his services. I would certainly want to work with him again in the future. I also want to thank Jerome Austin, the sales manager and his associate, Milly Duran, as well as Lou Piccirillo, the business manager, for their help, eagerness to offer discounts, honesty and friendliness. They treated me well and gave me a very good deal. I look forward with great pleasure to continuing doing business with Greenwich Honda in the future. Phil Eidelberg New Canaan, CT

Jerome Austin, Lou Piccirillo

January 21, 2015

Thank you for your business and incredibly kind review, Phil. We have so many valued employees and we thank you for taking the time to praise so many of them. They will all be so happy to hear of your satisfaction. We look forward to working with you again soon!

GreenwichArthur
1/08/2015

"Hassle-free experience"

I went to the Honda dealership to get rid of a car that I had and get into a new car as soon as possible. The entire process was hassle free and Jose and Jerome could not have been more cooperative and pleasant.

January 21, 2015

We are so pleased that you chose us to find you your new vehicle! Thank you for your business and kind feedback! Jose and Jerome will be pleased to hear of your satisfaction, and we all look forward to working with you again soon!

Michele44
1/02/2015

"Excellent Service"

I called ahead to check on the availability of a car and I was pleased that Donald offered a deposit option to ensure the car would be there when I arrived. He met with me promptly upon my arrival. I was able to look at and test drive the car of interest. Once it came down to numbers I was pleased with the price we agreed on, after speaking with Donald and the used car manager. He even informed me of options I could add to my car. Overall, a much more pleasant experience than other dealerships I've visited! I would definitely recommend Donald as a salesman, as well as this dealership!

January 21, 2015

We thank you for your business and lovely feedback. We will certainly pass your kind words along to Donald, who will be so pleased to hear of your satisfaction! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviews of Donald Martin