Greenwich Honda

289 Mason St,
Greenwich, Connecticut 06830
Greenwich Honda Info
About Greenwich Honda

The first thing you should know about Greenwich Honda is that we're dedicated to satisfying you. This is true from the moment we hand you the keys to your new Honda or used car to 150,000 miles (or more) down the road when you might finally decide to upgrade to something with fewer quirks. To complement our stellar collection of products, each chosen for its unique ability to match different peoples' driving styles, lifestyles, wants and needs is an expansive certified Honda parts store, and state-of-the art car service center dedicated to keeping your car young at heart until the day you decide to retire it. And, of course, we wouldn't be complete without our savvy, in-house team of car loan and Honda lease specialists. More than just being good with numbers, they're good with people; which makes for a zero-stress auto financing experience. We think you'll agree, that's pretty hard to find. Interested in learning more about Greenwich Honda and our commitment to putting you first? Please, give us a call or swing by our showroom at 289 Mason St Greenwich, Connecticut. We're happy to answer any questions you might have and hope to have the opportunity to meet you soon.

About Greenwich Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Tracey777
7/28/2015

"Beyond My Expectations!"

Donald Martin is so professional, practical and knowledgeable about matching every aspect of a customers' desires, driving needs and budget. He takes the time and patience to explain every detail so that I totally knew how to operate every function on the car, the best financing company and insurance. I am a pretty smart lady and no one can pull the wool over my eyes but Mr. Martin offered me a deal that I could not refuse! I love my new CRV! Tracey B.

July 29, 2015

We are so glad you had a pleasurable experience with Donald! He is very professional and we are happy to hear you are loving your new Honda CRV!

LovemynewCRV
7/28/2015

"Couldn't be happier with my car leasing experience. "

I have only good things to say about Greenwich Honda and PJ Singh. PJ made getting into a lease on my new CRV a pleasure with a positive attitude and going that extra mile to get me into the right vehicle for me at the right price. Kudos to the general management and Jaime Cassanova in Finance as well for being clear, helpful and concise and getting me a great deal. I felt that overall the people at Greenwich Honda work as a team and are focused on meeting their customers' needs.

July 29, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We are so happy PJ made this experience such a pleasurable one for you! We hope you are enjoying your Honda and we will be sure to pass along your praises to our staff!

jsal
7/27/2015

"Professional - Make is eady"

milly duran very professional - understood our needs and presented us with our options and a recommendation. Made our shopping experience a pleasure. A solution based approach.

July 29, 2015

Milly is very professional and a great member of our staff! We are so glad you had such a pleasant shopping experience and we look forward to your next visit!

croweda7
7/26/2015

"Overall good experience"

The dealership was fine. Donald was super helpful and got us in to the right car. Efficient process and good selection of cars. Would recommend this dealership.

July 29, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We are so glad you found the process so efficient and that Donald was so helpful! We look forward to serving you again!

Nena15
7/12/2015

"Wonderful Customer Service"

Mr. Singh is a wonderful man, with a bright smile and friendly personality. He was very helpful in attending to me. He was patient with my constant questions and was always quick to reassure me that the car I was getting would be exactly what I wanted. And when I asked him about any possible deals I could get, he was more than willing to speak with the manager to figure something out. It was a great experience overall.

July 15, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We will certainly pass your praises on to Pj. We are so happy you had a great experience with a professional salesman and found a great vehicle. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Satisfied Customer
7/12/2015

"I was treated like a customer!!"

I was hesitant to go to Honda of Greenwich but after reading several reviews I wanted to meet Donald and see how he could help. He exceeds his reputation and went above and beyond to make sure I got what I wanted!! He walked me through the whole process being patient and always ready to answer my questions! Best car buying experience EVER!!! Thank YOU!!!!!!

July 15, 2015

We are happy to hear you had a pleasurable experience at Greenwich Honda. We will pass your praises on to Donald, we’re so lucky to have him on our team. Thank you for taking the time to review us and we hope to continue to exceed your expectations.

mrjdlc
7/10/2015

"Great Experience and Great Service"

I leased a car from PJ. He offered great service and was always willing to help. In the process of signing the lease, I was not able to make it down to the dealership for a few days. PJ gladly set up the paperwork and emailed it to me. Made it easy and painless to take care of. He made car buying easy.

July 15, 2015

Thank you for your review. Pj is a great part of our team; we are lucky to have him. Here at Greenwich Honda we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. We look forward to working with you again soon.

accord
7/08/2015

"Impressed with Greenwich Honda!"

The minute I walked in the door someone greeted me and found a salesperson to help me. That salesperson name was Donald Martin. I stuck to my guns on what I wanted for my trade-in and Donald was able to make that happen so, I could purchase my Honda Accord. Thank you Donald! Michele G.

July 10, 2015

Donald is such an amazing part of our team and we are lucky to have him! We will certainly pass along your praises and we hope you are enjoying your Honda Accord!

Chiaramaria
7/08/2015

"Absolutely Amazing experience!!!"

I leased my first car from PJ last year. I got into a bad accident and it was totaled - I went back to PJ For a new lease. Within one hour, he had me in a brand new car - he even upgraded me to the better model of the civic - with virtually no Downpayment, and my monthly payments in the same price range. This is the second time I've signed a lease with PJ - it is always a quick, easy process. PJ went out of his way to make sure I got into the car I wanted, and he fit it in my budget! I didnt think that was possible - I cannot express my gratitude and highly recommend anyone looking for a car goes to PJ at Greenwich Honda.

Frdaveregan
6/29/2015

"Best process ever"

The gentleman's name was Donald, who eventually helped. From the moment I called, sat down, and drove away the people were the best. They took their time, did not pressure or intimidate. The finances were worked out in a polite and efficient way and today I am convinced not only of the product but also that the people there are the best...

July 02, 2015

We are so glad our staff was able to make this such a pleasurable process for you! We are so lucky to have such a professional attentive staff and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviews of Donald Martin