Greenwich Honda

289 Mason St,
Greenwich, Connecticut 06830
Greenwich Honda Info
About Greenwich Honda

The first thing you should know about Greenwich Honda is that we're dedicated to satisfying you. This is true from the moment we hand you the keys to your new Honda or used car to 150,000 miles (or more) down the road when you might finally decide to upgrade to something with fewer quirks. To complement our stellar collection of products, each chosen for its unique ability to match different peoples' driving styles, lifestyles, wants and needs is an expansive certified Honda parts store, and state-of-the art car service center dedicated to keeping your car young at heart until the day you decide to retire it. And, of course, we wouldn't be complete without our savvy, in-house team of car loan and Honda lease specialists. More than just being good with numbers, they're good with people; which makes for a zero-stress auto financing experience. We think you'll agree, that's pretty hard to find. Interested in learning more about Greenwich Honda and our commitment to putting you first? Please, give us a call or swing by our showroom at 289 Mason St Greenwich, Connecticut. We're happy to answer any questions you might have and hope to have the opportunity to meet you soon.

About Greenwich Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

SheryCRV
5/27/2016

"Another great experience!!"

We came back to lease a car from Chris Mrijaj because he was so wonderful when we leased our Honda Odyssey this past December that we didn't want to work with anybody else. And we live in NY! Once again, he made the process a smooth one and was a true gentleman and an absolute pleasure tonworkmwith. This is our 6th Honda that we have purchased/leased in the past 15 years and we had never purchased a car from the same salesperson before now. That says a lot about Chris.

NY
5/27/2016

"Good experience with the sales consultant "

I had a good experience with the sales consultant Cesar Gonzalez, he was very helpful and knowledgeable. If you come to this dealership ask for him.

Cesar Gonzalez

PLM
5/25/2016

"great price and service"

Great price and service. The salesman, Chris Mrijaj was very helpful in finding the vehicle I wanted and very thorough in going over the features of my new car.

May 26, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review! We're so glad you had a great car-buying experience with Chris, and we hope you enjoy your new ride!

Frequent Buyer
5/11/2016

"Great Service"

Dear Curtis Williams, Just a “thank you” for being our car salesman with our recent Honda Odyssey auto purchase. We want you to know how much we appreciated your service, attentiveness, and care to our needs. Your experience and knowledge about Honda vehicles and financing has gained our trust. When we’re ready for our next purchase we will be coming right to you! Thank you again!

Curtis Williams

May 12, 2016

We're so glad to hear that you had a great shopping experience with Curtis. We'll be sure to pass along the kind words, and enjoy your new Odyssey!

xiw1
5/07/2016

"an excellent buying experience"

Chris provided us with the best possible service! He got us the best deal in the state for our car, and then spent more than an hour running through the functions of the car. Overall, two thumbs up! I would recommend Chris to everyone.

May 09, 2016

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write this wonderful review, and for your kind words about Chris. Enjoy your new ride, and we look forward to seeing you again!

tonjam
5/02/2016

"Simple"

We have been dealing with Greenwich Honda for several years. We keep going back because the service is so good. The whole process from start to finish was painless. We got exactly what we wanted and Love It!

May 03, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind words! We greatly appreciate your loyalty, and we look forward to many more years of serving you.

Sjkornberg
4/30/2016

"Relationship with Greenwich Honda"

For the past three years, during the time that I had a Lease Agreement with Greenwich Honda, I've had excellent service, and great satisfaction with the relationship. At the end of my lease, I went back to Greenwich Honda, with the intent of leasing a 2016 Civic. With this in mind, I had an opportunity to work with Donald Martin, as Senior Sales Executive, Chris Mrijaj, Sales Consultant, and Lou Piccirillo, Business Manager. All were extremely courteous, informative, and spending quality time with me in evaluating a lease, and ultimately, working with me to finalize a new lease. This was all, greatly appreciated, and only further my endorsement of Greenwich Honda, and its staff.

May 02, 2016

Thank you so much for this amazing review! We greatly appreciate your patronage, and we look forward to seeing you again. Enjoy your new ride!

Andrew Aprel
4/04/2016

"Chris Mrijaj"

My shopping experience at Greenwich Honda with Chris was both friendly and productive and I would like to commend the attitude and capability of your Mr. Chris Mrijaj, the sales representative who assisted me. . He is a highly presentable, knowledgeable and very helpful individual, who is a pleasure to work with. I bout new Honda Accord cupe for my wife. She very enjoyed and liked. it takes me a few hours to do that, I value my time. Chris gives for me the best price what i liked, i recommended Chris from Honda because he is the best

April 05, 2016

Andrew, we're very happy to hear that your shopping experience was a pleasant one! Chris is a valuable part of our team, and we're pleased that he gave you such great service. We look forward to seeing you again, and we hope your wife enjoys her new Accord!

Apc715
4/02/2016

"Quick, easy, great experience. "

Chris gave me a great deal and was a pleasure to work with. This is my second lease with Greenwich Honda in CT. and would recommend anyone to come here.

April 04, 2016

What a great review! Thank you so much for your kind words and continued patronage. We look forward to seeing you again!

Lao75
3/28/2016

"New lease"

Salesman Chris Mrijaj was a great help! Traded in my old lease for new same day! Everyone here was very pleaseant and helpful. Great dealership to work with

March 29, 2016

We greatly appreciate this wonderful review! Chris is a valuable asset to our sales team, and we're especially happy that he gave you such great service. Enjoy your new ride, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviews of Chris Mrijaj