Greenwich Honda

289 Mason St,
Greenwich, Connecticut 06830
Greenwich Honda Info
About Greenwich Honda

The first thing you should know about Greenwich Honda is that we're dedicated to satisfying you. This is true from the moment we hand you the keys to your new Honda or used car to 150,000 miles (or more) down the road when you might finally decide to upgrade to something with fewer quirks. To complement our stellar collection of products, each chosen for its unique ability to match different peoples' driving styles, lifestyles, wants and needs is an expansive certified Honda parts store, and state-of-the art car service center dedicated to keeping your car young at heart until the day you decide to retire it. And, of course, we wouldn't be complete without our savvy, in-house team of car loan and Honda lease specialists. More than just being good with numbers, they're good with people; which makes for a zero-stress auto financing experience. We think you'll agree, that's pretty hard to find. Interested in learning more about Greenwich Honda and our commitment to putting you first? Please, give us a call or swing by our showroom at 289 Mason St Greenwich, Connecticut. We're happy to answer any questions you might have and hope to have the opportunity to meet you soon.

About Greenwich Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Frdaveregan
6/29/2015

"Best process ever"

The gentleman's name was Donald, who eventually helped. From the moment I called, sat down, and drove away the people were the best. They took their time, did not pressure or intimidate. The finances were worked out in a polite and efficient way and today I am convinced not only of the product but also that the people there are the best...

July 02, 2015

We are so glad our staff was able to make this such a pleasurable process for you! We are so lucky to have such a professional attentive staff and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Omkumar
6/24/2015

"Awesome dealership!!!"

I recently traded in my 2010 Odyssey and purchased a new 2015 Odyssey. Donald Martin was very friendly and knowledgeable. The trade was very easy and straightforward.

July 02, 2015

Thank you for your purchase and your response! Donald is a great part of our team and we are so lucky to have him. We hope you are enjoying your 2015 Odyssey!

Hondabuyer111
6/22/2015

"All good!!"

This is the second pre-owned Honda I've purchased from Greenwich Honda. I saw a couple CR-V's listed online, I went to the dealership where Donald Martin assisted me and two days later I bought the car I wanted at a price I was happy with. In fact I've consistently found Greenwich Hondas cars better priced than other tri-state dealerships. I really appreciated Donald's easy going manner and timely help. I'd work with him anytime and I recommend him and the dealership highly.

July 02, 2015

Thank you so much for your business and feedback! We aim for 100% satisfaction here at Greenwich Honda. We hope you are enjoying your new Honda and we look forward to serving you again!

Thahir
6/22/2015

"Excellent service "

I bought a new honda civic from here ,it's great I love it.sales representative mr.Pj Singh gave us good service and he explained every features in the briefly ,i was looking for a black color and they didn't have unfortunately but mr.pj promised me to get a black color and they delivered to me within copule day. Overall everybody more friendly and great service on time.I recommend this dealership get a right car at right place.

July 02, 2015

We're so glad you are enjoying your Honda Civic! We are so happy PJ was able to help you find the right car for you and we look forward to your next visit!

MinivanUser
6/21/2015

"Straight-forward & Honest"

Went in armed with information from car fax and edmunds to buy a certified pre-owned Honda. Donald Martin was straight-forward and honest. Never felt it was an uncomfortable experience.

July 02, 2015

We appreciate your response and we are so glad you enjoyed Donald and his service! He is amazing member of our staff and we will certainly pass along your kind words to him!

DocGM
6/20/2015

"Life experience matter"

Where do I start? I don't know as I have so much to say. I was referred to PJ Singh by my mentors. Going through the process of buying a used car is scary and exhausting. I read so many bad stories that I was concerned about becoming one. But, my mentors said "oh well, we've known PJ for years and he is trustworthy, and we never had any problem with the car he recommended. He will find you something". I felt reassured, contacted PJ and immediately, we connected. What a relief for me at that point. Then came the hard part. How do you go to a dealer and say that you have no money, but you need a great car. I did it and, to my surprise, it did not affected the way PJ treated with me. To the contrary, I felt an even stronger desire from PJ to find the best car possible for me. As we discussed, I saw someone who was thinking more from my prospective, than that of a seller. He showed understanding, dedication, and professionalism. If beyond that, you want a person with life experience, who can see things the way there are for you, don't look any further. PJ will be your advocate through the entire process. He was mine and made sure I had answers to all my questions. The tone of my interactions with the rest of Greenwich Honda team was set that interaction with PJ's as he stood as the middle man. Overall, I started my new job as a medical resident with a perfect car because of PJ. At every step, he was reassuring. I will never forget his demeanor, kindness, understanding, professionalism, and life experience-related advises. This episode will stay with me forever. Today, I considered him more a friend rather than a salesman. I know where I will go when my wife is ready for her car, and where and to who I will referred my friends in the future. Thank you PJ.

July 02, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind review! We will certainly pass along your praises to PJ and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Santhi.J
6/18/2015

"Awesome Experience!!!"

This was my second time coming to Greenwich Honda. I had leased a car from Greenwich Honda, in 2012 and now back to them to purchase my own. Process was simple and easy and the person behind all this was PJ. He goes out of the way to help to select a good car, works with us to get the right financing and makes sure we get the best car for lifetime. I must say you are in great hands while you work with PJ and above all he is a very nice and professional person! I will highly recommend PJ and Greenwich Honda for providing the best car at the best price!!!

July 02, 2015

PJ is such an amazing member of our staff and we are so glad you enjoyed his service! We hope you're enjoying your new Honda!

Pattiwa2014
6/17/2015

"Great experience!"

Second time in a year we have worked with Greenwich Honda and 2nd time we have dealt with PJ Singh. Process was simple and easy, PJ helped us find the car my daughter was looking for and one that was in her price range. He is a pleasure to work with and really helped us out. Anytime we go back to Greenwich Honda, we go right to PJ for help. He made the process of buying the car quick, and easy, answered all our questions and worked hard to find just the right deal. Thank You PJ!

June 18, 2015

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience! We will pass your kind words along to PJ. We hope your daughter enjoys her new vehicle. It was so nice seeing you and we hope to see you again soon!

Sarmay729
6/17/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience "

This was our second time coming to PJ after my mother had bought her car back in June 2014. When I was ready to look, PJ was very helpful in finding a car that would fit my monthly budget. Process of getting approved and taking the car home was fast and easy! Great experience!

June 18, 2015

It was great seeing you again! We will pass your message along to PJ. We hope you enjoy your new car!

MSrini2311
6/09/2015

"Step in and Ask for 'Donald'...rest assured"

I stepped into Greenwich Honda to get assessment of my Civic, came out with Honda Pilot after trade in. Donald Martin is pleasure to work with. He is the 'BEST'. He listens, understands and gets the best product that suits your requirements.

June 10, 2015

We will certainly pass along your review to Donald! We hope you are enjoying your new Honda Pilot and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Reviews of Donald Martin