Greenwich Honda

289 Mason St,
Greenwich, Connecticut 06830
Greenwich Honda Info
About Greenwich Honda

The first thing you should know about Greenwich Honda is that we're dedicated to satisfying you. This is true from the moment we hand you the keys to your new Honda or used car to 150,000 miles (or more) down the road when you might finally decide to upgrade to something with fewer quirks. To complement our stellar collection of products, each chosen for its unique ability to match different peoples' driving styles, lifestyles, wants and needs is an expansive certified Honda parts store, and state-of-the art car service center dedicated to keeping your car young at heart until the day you decide to retire it. And, of course, we wouldn't be complete without our savvy, in-house team of car loan and Honda lease specialists. More than just being good with numbers, they're good with people; which makes for a zero-stress auto financing experience. We think you'll agree, that's pretty hard to find. Interested in learning more about Greenwich Honda and our commitment to putting you first? Please, give us a call or swing by our showroom at 289 Mason St Greenwich, Connecticut. We're happy to answer any questions you might have and hope to have the opportunity to meet you soon.

About Greenwich Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Nitin
5/15/2015

"Lifetime great experience!"

We recently relocated to the country and bumped in to PJ in Greenwich honda to find a best car for myself and family. PJ not only understood my pain problems being new to the country and learning driving but guided me very well to buy best car for me based on my budget, personal needs. He goes out of the way to help select a car, works with you to get financing and makes sure you get the best car for lifetime. I must say you are in great hands while you work with PJ and above all he is a very nice person! I will highly recommend PJ and Greenwich honda for providing the best car at the best price!!!

sek1375
5/15/2015

"Easiest Purchase Ever"

Karen made the purchase of my new CR-V so pleasant. She was very informative and patient with all of our questions. I would recommend her to anyone.

Rachel33
5/13/2015

"Great Service"

Just recently leased a car through Donald who was great! The car didn't come with floor mats so he offered to throw them in as well as some oil changes. This is my third time with Greenwich Honda and will go back when my lease is up.

Mae2meir
5/09/2015

"overall wonderful service and very professional staff "

I went in just to see what my option were and walked out very pleased with a new car. The entire time everyone in the office was so helpful and Donald did an excellent job making me feel comfortable.. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Donald to anyone who is in the market for a new vehicle. This is my second purchase at the particular dealership and each time I was a very happy camper.

cathy.smurlo567
5/05/2015

"Second time leasing from Greenwich Honda"

We never felt pressured from the time we arrived until the time we signed our contract. Karen Porter was very helpful in the whole process. This was our second time leasing from Greenwich Honda and would definitely lease from them again!

Renick Jeune
5/05/2015

"How Customer Service Should Be EVERYWHERE"

This was my first time purchasing a car, and I'm glad to say it was a great experience. I never once felt I was under any uncomfortable pressure, and I didn't have to go through the stereotypical dealership tactics that I expected. Mr. Martin is a very honest, direct, and relaxed individual that will put you at ease through the process. He will never try to pressure you into any decisions, but will give you all the best options available to you in order for you to make the best decision. I would definitely recommend Honda Greenwich and Mr. Donald Martin.

Alan G.
4/24/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

This is about my 20th car over a 50 year period. Donald Martin, the sales person, actually made this enjoyable. There were no games at all. The price on the phone was what I paid. The trade-in price we agreed to was the one when I paid for the car. Absolutely no nickel & diming. He is an honest, humorous man who is the opposite of what one expects from a sales person. Look no further -- He's your man!!!

Mary MC
4/23/2015

"Amazing Experience!!!"

I don't think I will ever buy a car anywhere else again! I spent weeks trying to by my car elsewhere and it was a huge hassle. I call Greenwich Honda and spoke to Kevin and he offered to beat the price and financing and have a car in my driveway that evening. I spent an hour in Greenwich honda doing paperwork with PJ (another great guy!) and as promised a few hours later my car was delivered to me! On top of that - something was missing so he send another guy to deliver that 30 minutes later. I cannot say enough great things about them. Great people to work with! Great experience! Thank you Kevin! Thank you PJ! I will be back!

Kevin

April 23, 2015

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and for your business! We will certainly pass your immense praise along to PJ and Kevin, who will both be so pleased to hear of your satisfaction! We're so pleased that you're enjoying your new vehicle, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Chris Cavin
4/22/2015

"Fabulous Dealership "

I've leased more than 20 vehicles in my days. I am very impressed with Greenwich Honda and my experiences with them have always been fabulous. I am on my fourth lease with GH and its only getting better. Any questions don't hesitate to call. Chris Cavin 2035420500

Roberto Velasquez

April 23, 2015

Thank you so much for your generous business and kind feedback, Chris! We truly appreciate loyal customers, such as yourself. We hope you're enjoying your newest lease, and we look forward to working with again in the future!

pluckman
4/20/2015

"Consistently great experience"

This was my 3rd time buying a Honda from Donald. The first time was by chance, but I've deliberately been back to Greenwich Honda to speak with Donald every time since. He's very knowledgeable, personable and is always willing to do what he can to meet your needs. I have always left with the car I want, and my expectations met. The only thing keeping me from buying another car from him are the 2 great ones I have already!

April 20, 2015

Wow! Thank you so much for your incredible loyalty over the past three years. We are so extremely thankful for loyal customers, such as yourself! We will definitely pass your immense praise along to Donald, who will be so pleased to hear of your satisfaction! We hope you're enjoying your latest car, and we look forward to working with you again for your next purchase!

Reviews of Donald Martin