Greenwich Honda

Norman Frenette

September 08, 2017

"I Just Keep Going Back"

- RalphAK27

There's a reason why I have stuck with them since 2003. Professionalism, honesty, & ability to make things happen quickly & fairly. Considering the circumstances of trying to find the last of the 2017s, I would say they made an effort to make sure I was happy in the end. So I am enjoying my 2017 Ridgeline RTS now thanks to Greenwich Honda. Thanks to Chris for keeping me in the loop and pushing for things to get this done. There's a reason why he's winning awards. Hope he gets the Gold soon, he deserves it.

Other Employees : Palma Gallagher

September 06, 2017

"Great Experience, Got Just What I Asked for!"

- carlys

Chris was overall a great salesman! He was very professional, honest, driven, and a great listener. He truly went out of his way to give me the best customer experience and the exact car I wanted. This shows that anyone who has Chris as their salesman in the future at Greenwich Honda is in good hands because he will make sure you get what you want and are happy with it! Chris listened closely to everything I asked for when choosing my car and I couldn't be more happier and excited with the outcome. He was also very patient, which is an important quality to have with someone who is new to cars, like I was!

August 31, 2017

"Just what we asked for"

- Tucker7216

Chris was very professional. I wasn't surprised to hear that he used to do sales at MB. He did just what we asked which was to give us the information we needed quickly so we could keep to our schedule for a school event later in the afternoon. He informed us about the car, set us up on a test drive, gave us a trade in value, and the lease numbers in record time. There is no waiting with Chris like many other dealerships. We were in and out in much less than an hour. Also was impressed with his knowledge of the product. He knew the answer to every question I could throw at him.

Used 2015 Honda CR-V, $19695