Greenwich Honda

Greenwich Honda
Call
Greenwich Honda Info
About Greenwich Honda

The first thing you should know about Greenwich Honda is that we're dedicated to satisfying you. This is true from the moment we hand you the keys to your new Honda or used car to 150,000 miles (or more) down the road when you might finally decide to upgrade to something with fewer quirks. To complement our stellar collection of products, each chosen for its unique ability to match different peoples' driving styles, lifestyles, wants and needs is an expansive certified Honda parts store, and state-of-the art car service center dedicated to keeping your car young at heart until the day you decide to retire it. And, of course, we wouldn't be complete without our savvy, in-house team of car loan and Honda lease specialists. More than just being good with numbers, they're good with people; which makes for a zero-stress auto financing experience. We think you'll agree, that's pretty hard to find. Interested in learning more about Greenwich Honda and our commitment to putting you first? Please, give us a call or swing by our showroom at 289 Mason St Greenwich, Connecticut. We're happy to answer any questions you might have and hope to have the opportunity to meet you soon.

About Greenwich Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

"Great experience"

Donald provided us with exceptional customer service, was knowledgeable of the cars we were interested in. He went above and beyond to make our buying experience a positive and enjoyable one. He took the time to listen to exactly what we were looking for. He was so helpful and thorough we were able to purchase two (2) vehicles from him. We have purchased at Greenwich Honda in the past and have always had a great experience. We would also like to mention Lou Piccirillo was extremely helpful in making the transactions as smooth as possible. Very honest and upfront....Greenwich Honda has an amazing staff. Thank you Greenwich Honda!

Lou Piccirillo

"Best customer service"

I bought a car from Greenwich Honda. Donald martin was the sales person. He was the best. The deal went very smooth. From start to finish everything was simple, clear and easy. He answered all my questions and resolved all issues and concerns that I had

"Great Experience!!!"

I love coming here!!!! The way I'm greeted is out of this world!! Especially Mr. Donald Marin!!! This man is wonderful!!! He treat you with kindness and have a lot of respect. He take his time to help you with your problems even if it is the most smallest problem or concerns. He answer your question and if he can't help you he make he find someone who can and still find time to check on you to make sure that you are ok . I would recommend this place to anyone!! Big thank you again Mr. Donald Martin!!!!

"new car"

I have been a long time customer of Greenwich Honda and have only dealt with Donald Martin. Let me start by saying that he is an excellent salesman, he not only is knowledgeable, he is friendly, courteous, respectful and he never pressures me. I just got my third car from him yesterday a 2014 Honda CRV. As always I was well pleased with his service.

"HONDA 2011"

Donald helped me get into a beautiful certified Honda accord 2011, The experience was great stressful free experience, nice very attentive and did his best to give us a great deal, definitely recommend Greenwich Honda they did a great job!

"New Honda Civic Si"

I came into Honda with a few problems with my lease. I was having mechanical problems and was well over my millage. Donald helped me clear up my problems and got me into a new deal with very little stress. The price was very affordable, and Donald delivered a car that far exceeded my expectations. This was definitely my best experience at a dealership. Thank you Donald!

"Another car and yet another great experience"

Truthfully I had no expectation of getting a new car this year, but life happens and all of a sudden I was in need for a new car. Yes! I was a bit stress over getting a new car and which one to get, all that was settled after sitting down with Donald. Donald was able to work out all the details for me, which put my mind at ease throughout the entire process. A true friend, any concern or issues I had, he took time to take care of them like they never existed. After everything was done, I had the key in my hand for my new Honda pilot. This is my second car with Honda Of Greenwich just because of Donald, probably will not be my last. My experience is one I will always remember but above all, Donald is a true gentleman, has unbelievable patience, full of positive energy and enthusiasm. I will definitely recommend all my friend and family to Donald. My Observation and Advice to Greenwich Honda, due to the fact that talent such as Donald Martin are rare, hopefully Greenwich Honda find new ways to utilize his gifts and abilities to better serve the dealership because he is a great asset to have, someone who listen and care about his clients.

"ANOTHER NEW CAR PURCHASE "

Bought another new car from Donald Martin. This is the THIRD one! Need I say more? Donald is great, no pressure. We love dealing with him. A stressless experience. Ask for him! He's why we keep going back. PLUS, best price at Greenwich Honda again! Service department gets kudos also.

"Worst, nightmare, stressful! Sales team is bunch of crooks!"

The Greenwich Honda sales team is bunch of crooks and dishonest people. Mr. Jerome Austin, Sales Manager committed us $31,100 Out The Door price for the Honda Odyssey EX 2014 on the Greenwich Honda legal contract paper on 08/31/2014. In order to secure the deal, we had deposited $1,550.00 by AMEX credit card and also provided our Social Security number for the car financing. When we asked for the car, Mr. Austin requested us to pick it up on the next day since the car was not at the dealer location. According to him, the car was at the Stamford Mall and we trusted him. On next day 09/01/2014, we got a phone call from Mr. Norm Frenette, Sales Manager and he said that they would not deliver the car for the same price which Mr. Austin committed us on the Greenwich Honda legal paper and had already charged the deposit amount to our credit card. Instead now, we had to pay $32,500 Out The Door price. Mr. Frenette was very rude and unprofessional over the phone. When we stopped by the Greenwich Honda location on 09/01/2014, Mr. Austin ran away from us and suggested me to discuss this matter with the General Manager of the Greenwich Honda because he thought he might lost his job. We waited for the General Manager and later we came to know that the General Manager was not in office. Instead we ended up Mr. Frenette who was again very rude. Instead of delivering their commitment, he started asking $32,500 in very unprofessional manner. We felt that the whole experience to deal with the Greenwich Honda sales team was unethical and dishonest since they did not committ our price $31,100 but also they charged money to my credit card and took our social security number. In addition, the whole experience created a stressful condition to us and our newborn child. The worst part about the Greenwich Honda Sales team is their Sales Managers. Those Sales Managers have no moral obligation to their customers. It was nightmare experience to deal with their Sales team. Please stay away from the Greenwich Honda! As we mentioned above, the Greenwich Honda Sales Manager should deliver their commitment which is to deliver our car. Unfortunately, it did not happen and worst we had to deal with the rude manager named Mr. Norm Frenette and their Sales team. We think that the top management should take this action to train their Sales staff how to deal with the customers in professional manner and ethical way. Unfortunately, their top management itself is not committed to their customer!

Jerome Austin, Norm Frenette

"Excellent Service "

I just purchased a used Honda CR-V from Donald Martin and his finance manager Damien Reagan with Greenwich Honda. Donald was knowledgable, friendly, accommodating, and made sure I was satisfied with my purchase. I was able to test drive two cars and we worked out a fair trade in value for my Corolla. Damien was also, helpful and knowledgable. I left this dealership feeling satisfied in my new car and would recommend this dealership to anyone as well as a Honda CR-V. Thanks to Donald and Damien, I enjoyed the laughs but most of all the car and the experience.

Damien Reagan