Greenwich Honda

Chris Mrijaj

Lou Piccirillo, Business Manager, Greenwich Honda

Lou Piccirillo

April 25, 2017

"Accord EX Manual! You found one!"

- Leebay

This store goes above and beyond to get you what you want at a price you can live with. Excellent service, all my additional equipment was installed before I arrived. Top notch management, financing was able to get me 0.9%, awesome experience

April 21, 2017

"Great salesperson, very patient, very informative."

- miguel123

We were looking for a car, we were immediately welcomed, the process was informative. Thanks to the Wynstine, who was kind, and patient, we arrived to a great decision. As of now, I am very with having met with Wynstine, who had helped us feel at easy making this big decision.

April 19, 2017

"Professionalism, Transparency, Top Notch"

- Ellamatteo123

Could not be happier with my experience from the moment I walked in Chris M. is a true professional. Lou at the credit department is top notch. Renewed my faith in car buying and dealerships. There was no wait, everyone was friendly, professional, helpful and informative. Greenwich Honda is the place to go.

2016 Honda Accord