Greenwich Honda

Chris Mrijaj

Donald Martin, Sales Person, Greenwich Honda

Donald Martin

March 22, 2017

"Very helpful and I would come back again."

- Q

Chris was knowledgeable and helpful. He understood my needs and requests and worked hard to get what I wanted. The Honda Staff in Greenwich, CT are very friendly and attentive to their clients.

March 04, 2017

"Service felt like a scam"

- James DeLancey

I went to Honda today for my first oil change. I went at 8:00 AM and was told that it was a 2 hour wait and would be better after 1:00. I returned at 1:00 and was met by the service adviser Nelson. I explained that we had purchased the car at Honda White Plains but had a service contract and was told we could have the oil service performed at any Honda dealership. He told me there were different types of contracts. Those through Honda and those through the dealership. He said he would run the VIN and call me. 30 minutes later he called and said the VIN did not come up with a service contract. I asked how much the service was he said for oil change and tire rotation (which I requested) it would be $50 + tax. I told him to proceed. I then called the dealer where I purchased the car and they said that I did indeed have a Honda service contract and they would call Honda Greenwich. I went back to the express service center and waited for my car . My car was pulled out of the shop. I went and asked Nelson if my car was done. He said it was. He told me he could not give me a receipt for the oil change he would have to mail it because the system would not allow him to print it out. I asked if I would have an issue with future oil changes at his dealership. He said the car can only come once the oil life is below 15% and a code comes up. I said my oil life was at 5% when I just brought it in. He said he did not know what my oil life was. I said you just serviced it. I asked if the tires were rotated as I requested. Nelson said they did not need rotation. I feel at 8000 miles I wanted my tires rotated. I will never return. This service department can't spell SERVICE!

February 28, 2017

"Great Customer service "

- GraceH

I had a great experience when leasing not one but two of my cars. Great customer service, very attentive to my needs and very professional. My husband and I have been valued customers for many years and we will continue to give them our business. We highly recommend people to go and experience for themselves what we have been experiencing for many years!

2016 Honda Odyssey