Greenwich Honda

289 Mason St,
Greenwich, Connecticut 06830
Greenwich Honda Info
About Greenwich Honda

The first thing you should know about Greenwich Honda is that we're dedicated to satisfying you. This is true from the moment we hand you the keys to your new Honda or used car to 150,000 miles (or more) down the road when you might finally decide to upgrade to something with fewer quirks. To complement our stellar collection of products, each chosen for its unique ability to match different peoples' driving styles, lifestyles, wants and needs is an expansive certified Honda parts store, and state-of-the art car service center dedicated to keeping your car young at heart until the day you decide to retire it. And, of course, we wouldn't be complete without our savvy, in-house team of car loan and Honda lease specialists. More than just being good with numbers, they're good with people; which makes for a zero-stress auto financing experience. We think you'll agree, that's pretty hard to find. Interested in learning more about Greenwich Honda and our commitment to putting you first? Please, give us a call or swing by our showroom at 289 Mason St Greenwich, Connecticut. We're happy to answer any questions you might have and hope to have the opportunity to meet you soon.

About Greenwich Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

pumpkin70
9/19/2016

"Great experience "

Chris Mrijaj is my sales person. He is extremely thorough and very professional. He was just the best salesman to work with and this is my fifth Honda so I have many to compare with.

September 22, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this positive review of our dealership. We are so happy to hear your experience was stress-free and handled professionally by Chris M. We hope you enjoy your new Honda, and we look forward to working with you again soon.

JOSMELY JIMENEZ
9/19/2016

"Excellent! Friendly, honest, professional and efficient."

After my vehicle was totaled, I only had a couple of days to find a new car, could be anyone's worst nightmare! The team at Greenwich Honda helped me get into the car I wanted, without feeling pressured and made sure I walked away with the best deal possible. Norman was fantastic--- quick to address all my questions and concerns, a truly excellent customer service experience. Big thanks to Milly and Lou for getting me in my car as quickly as possible! Great team of professionals, thank you! I wouldn't take my business anywhere else. Keep up the good work!

September 22, 2016

First, we would all like to thank you for sharing your pleasurable experience, while at Greenwich Honda. Also, it was very kind of you to personally name everyone who made buying a car from us so excellent, friendly and efficient. We are so glad you will be back and customer loyalty means so much to us, so thank you again. We hope you enjoy your new car!!

Aset Y Fortune
9/17/2016

"Easy and Inexpensive"

Chris was really helpful and explained every step of the process really well. I've already recommend him and this dealership to all of my friends!

September 19, 2016

From all of us here at Greenwich Honda, we would like to thank you for your very kind review and also for referring us to your family and friends. We are so happy to hear you had such a great experience at our dealership and congratulations on your new car!!

ashleynicolec
9/14/2016

"Excellent service and professionalism."

Leased my first vehicle from greenwich honda and couldn't have been happier with my choice and with the service they provided. Milly Duran was extremely helpful in explaining features on the vehicle as well as getting in contact with me and taking care of all other matters such as insurance, etc. to make this process as easy as possible. Lou Piccirillo the business manager was also very friendly and helpful. He was organized and knowledgable of all details, helping me understand all financial matters and agreements and making my experience as quick and easy while making sure i was getting the best deal possible.

September 19, 2016

We are so glad to hear your experience leasing a car for the first time at our dealership was so positive, and that the staff made it very stress-free. We aim for 100% satisfaction from all our customers. Thank you also for such nice compliments of our sales team , such as Milly D. and our business manager, Lou P. Getting feedback like this from our clients helps us keep striving for excellence and making sure that everyone here works as a team to keep our customers coming back. Congratulations on your first lease!! Enjoy your new car!

Rosemaryy36
9/12/2016

"Such a great experience ! "

I cannot get over how great this dealership is!! My family comes here all the time. This is the 6th car they've taken out from here but first of my own. Every single time they treat us like family and make us feel so welcome. Milly Duran, our business advisor was great. She helped me pick the right car for me and explained everything step by step. She was able to get such a great deal for me, I couldn't believe my own eyes. Each time we've taken a car from here she's the one who's helped us and we wouldn't want it any other way. I highly recommend anyone to work with her! I can't leave Lou out. He did everything possible for me to be able to get this car out as fast as I could. Very grateful and satisfied with these People! We'll be back and looking forward to it.

September 19, 2016

Thank you for sharing this great story about your family and our dealership. We are proud that we have been serving your family for years and know we were able to serve you too! We strive for a family atmosphere and are so happy to hear that is how you felt when you came into our dealership. We hope this is the beginning of a long, fulfilled relationship between you and Greenwich Honda. Congratulations on your new car!. We will be sure to let Milly D. know of your kind words about her professionalism and thank you for your recommendation. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

CR-V x three
9/01/2016

"immediate serious offer and interest to make a deal"

I bought a prior Honda from Greenwich and then bought the last one elsewhere. I returned to Greenwich this time to see if they could get back my business and they were very intent to do so. They gave a fast bottom line offer that was extremely competitive. No hidden fees and costs. All revealed on the initial offer. Start to finish 90 minutes to close a deal and another hour to close out all the paperwork. Salesperson Chris Mrijaj was very on the ball. Did not leave customer waiting long periods of time. Understood importance of moving quickly. Finance director likewise is very organized and prepared. Would return again based on this experience today.

Lou (finance director)

September 01, 2016

We are so happy to hear you came back to Greenwich Honda and made the right decision. We know that customers don't want to sit around and wait and wait. This is why are employees know to be quick and accurate when working with potential customers. Thank you for sharing such a great story and we want to personally thank you for your customer loyalty.

HondaHappiness
8/31/2016

"Great service for new car purchase"

Both Milly and Donald were very professional and most helpful in the car buying process. While we had some glitches in the registration process, all commitments were honored and Donald especially went out of his way to make sure we were happy, satisfied customers.

September 01, 2016

Congratulations on your new Honda. We are so happy to hear that both Milly and Donald made sure that you left a satisfied, happy customer. Thank you again for your 5-Star rating. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Unhappyhonda
8/30/2016

"Terrible service. Worst ever!"

New crv under warranty. Asked to replace wiper blades, not working. Didn't do it. Noise from front end, told me they didn't hear it. Asked to check rear speakers since they seemed weak. When I asked them if they checked it, they told me they were fine. I insisted they weren't. Service person opened my car door, put his ear to the rear bottom speaker and told me he could hear it. Seriously? Never topped fluids either like other dealerships always do. On long road trip 2 days later and completely out of windshield washer fluid. My first and last Honda at this dealership. They simply don't care.

Service dept.

Kerledro
8/30/2016

"I had a great experience , a good deal with a wonderful sal"

I had a wonderful experience, a kind and patient sales person and an overall good deal. I am happy i came to Greenwich Honda and will be back.

J Montoya

September 01, 2016

We are very happy to hear you had a great experience at our dealership. We pride ourselves on making sure our salesmen are all professional, caring and good listeners. We feel this makes a big difference in creating lasting relationships with our customers. Thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Hicela

"Great experience"

It was a great experience. Milly was very helpful and answered all my questions, she made the process quick and easy. I would definitely recommend Greenwich Honda, ask for Milly.

September 01, 2016

All of us here at Greenwich Honda are so pleased to hear you had a great experience purchasing a car at our dealership. We will pass on to Milly how grateful you are for all her help and for making the whole process quick and easy. We really appreciate the 5-Star rating!!

Reviews of Chris Mrijaj