Greenwich Honda

289 Mason St,
Greenwich, Connecticut 06830
Greenwich Honda Info
About Greenwich Honda

The first thing you should know about Greenwich Honda is that we're dedicated to satisfying you. This is true from the moment we hand you the keys to your new Honda or used car to 150,000 miles (or more) down the road when you might finally decide to upgrade to something with fewer quirks. To complement our stellar collection of products, each chosen for its unique ability to match different peoples' driving styles, lifestyles, wants and needs is an expansive certified Honda parts store, and state-of-the art car service center dedicated to keeping your car young at heart until the day you decide to retire it. And, of course, we wouldn't be complete without our savvy, in-house team of car loan and Honda lease specialists. More than just being good with numbers, they're good with people; which makes for a zero-stress auto financing experience. We think you'll agree, that's pretty hard to find. Interested in learning more about Greenwich Honda and our commitment to putting you first? Please, give us a call or swing by our showroom at 289 Mason St Greenwich, Connecticut. We're happy to answer any questions you might have and hope to have the opportunity to meet you soon.

About Greenwich Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

tonjam
5/02/2016

"Simple"

We have been dealing with Greenwich Honda for several years. We keep going back because the service is so good. The whole process from start to finish was painless. We got exactly what we wanted and Love It!

May 03, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind words! We greatly appreciate your loyalty, and we look forward to many more years of serving you.

Sjkornberg
4/30/2016

"Relationship with Greenwich Honda"

For the past three years, during the time that I had a Lease Agreement with Greenwich Honda, I've had excellent service, and great satisfaction with the relationship. At the end of my lease, I went back to Greenwich Honda, with the intent of leasing a 2016 Civic. With this in mind, I had an opportunity to work with Donald Martin, as Senior Sales Executive, Chris Mrijaj, Sales Consultant, and Lou Piccirillo, Business Manager. All were extremely courteous, informative, and spending quality time with me in evaluating a lease, and ultimately, working with me to finalize a new lease. This was all, greatly appreciated, and only further my endorsement of Greenwich Honda, and its staff.

May 02, 2016

Thank you so much for this amazing review! We greatly appreciate your patronage, and we look forward to seeing you again. Enjoy your new ride!

Andrew Aprel
4/04/2016

"Chris Mrijaj"

My shopping experience at Greenwich Honda with Chris was both friendly and productive and I would like to commend the attitude and capability of your Mr. Chris Mrijaj, the sales representative who assisted me. . He is a highly presentable, knowledgeable and very helpful individual, who is a pleasure to work with. I bout new Honda Accord cupe for my wife. She very enjoyed and liked. it takes me a few hours to do that, I value my time. Chris gives for me the best price what i liked, i recommended Chris from Honda because he is the best

April 05, 2016

Andrew, we're very happy to hear that your shopping experience was a pleasant one! Chris is a valuable part of our team, and we're pleased that he gave you such great service. We look forward to seeing you again, and we hope your wife enjoys her new Accord!

Apc715
4/02/2016

"Quick, easy, great experience. "

Chris gave me a great deal and was a pleasure to work with. This is my second lease with Greenwich Honda in CT. and would recommend anyone to come here.

April 04, 2016

What a great review! Thank you so much for your kind words and continued patronage. We look forward to seeing you again!

Lao75
3/28/2016

"New lease"

Salesman Chris Mrijaj was a great help! Traded in my old lease for new same day! Everyone here was very pleaseant and helpful. Great dealership to work with

March 29, 2016

We greatly appreciate this wonderful review! Chris is a valuable asset to our sales team, and we're especially happy that he gave you such great service. Enjoy your new ride, and we look forward to seeing you again!

rphrw
3/24/2016

"Good service by Chris Mrijaj"

Straight to the point clear service and salesmanship! I shudder at the very notion of entering a car dealership. But this was not like that. This was time-efficient and not pushy.

March 24, 2016

I'm very pleased to hear that we were able to make your experience a comfortable one! Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review, and we look forward to seeing you again.

mm090500
3/21/2016

"Chris Mrijal was a great sales person"

I was not going to go back to the dealership to buy out my Pilot. I called in for the protocol , spoke to Chris who explained the benefits of doing this through the dealership and getting the car certified. I am really happy that we did this and he took the time to walk us through the process. The car is like new all detailed new tires etc

March 22, 2016

We're very pleased that you're so happy with your new Pilot and that Chris provided you with such great service. Thank you for this very nice review, and we hope that you remain a customer of ours for a very long time!

pastina
3/08/2016

"Excellent "

Working with Chris was a pleasure he was knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and professional. He offered options to make sure I got the car I wanted on the same day at a fair price. This was my third experience with Greenwich Honda and I am looking forward to working with Chris again for the fourth time very shortly.

March 09, 2016

Thank you, we're very grateful for this wonderful review! And we're very pleased that Chris was able to accommodate you. We look forward to seeing you again.

Tom
3/07/2016

"Excellent Service."

I was in a bit of a rush to find a vehicle and didn't have a great deal of time to shop. I wanted some specific items on the vehicle and within five minutes of sitting down with Bill had picked out exactly the vehicle I wanted and needed. He was knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. The financing aspect took a week but throughout he was supportive and kept me informed. Really great customer service and I am very happy with my choice of vehicle and the dealership. I would definitely recommend the Team there!

Bill Sigler

March 08, 2016

Tom, thank you so much for this great review! We're so pleased that Bill was able to accommodate you.

Greg11111
2/27/2016

"Great experience; fast and easy"

We had a very good experience at Greenwich Honda. Chris was very personable and helped us out fast and efficiently. He was knowledgeable and able to walk us through every step. Overall, we are very happy with the whole experience.

February 29, 2016

Fantastic! Glad you're experience with us went so well. And thank you for the great review.

Reviews of Donald Martin