Read Reviews Greenwich Honda

Janice LedermanSales Person2 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Greenwich Honda

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Greenwich Honda has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Greenwich Honda

The first thing you should know about Greenwich Honda is that we're dedicated to satisfying you. This is true from the moment we hand you the keys to your new Honda or used car to 150,000 miles (or more) down the road when you might finally decide to upgrade to something with fewer quirks.

To complement our stellar collection of products, each chosen for its unique ability to match different peoples' driving styles, lifestyles, wants and needs is an expansive certified Honda parts store, and state-of-the art car service center dedicated to keeping your car young at heart until the day you decide to retire it.

And, of course, we wouldn't be complete without our savvy, in-house team of car loan and Honda lease specialists. More than just being good with numbers, they're good with people; which makes for a zero-stress auto financing experience. We think you'll agree, that's pretty hard to find.

Interested in learning more about Greenwich Honda and our commitment to putting you first? Please, give us a call or swing by our showroom at 289 Mason St Greenwich, Connecticut. We're happy to answer any questions you might have and hope to have the opportunity to meet you soon.

Our Location

Jonathan Adams
8/22/2014 10:43:49 PM

Donald MartinDonald Martin

My Review Of Greenwich Honda:

I just purchased a used Honda CR-V from Donald Martin and his finance manager Damien Reagan with Greenwich Honda. Donald was knowledgable, friendly, accommodating, and made sure I was satisfied with my purchase. I was able to test drive two cars and we worked out a fair trade in value for my Corolla. Damien was also, helpful and knowledgable. I left this dealership feeling satisfied in my new car and would recommend this dealership to anyone as well as a Honda CR-V. Thanks to Donald and Damien, I enjoyed the laughs but most of all the car and the experience.

"Great experience"

Cmuratore
8/18/2014 10:58:59 AM

My Review Of Greenwich Honda:

I just leased a Honda civic from PJ, and with the help of manager Jerome Austin, I was able to get a great deal on my lease. Both PJ and Jerome were straightforward and trustworthy. I did not feel pushed into anything. They were patient, attentive and considerate, answering all my questions, they did not try and sell anything extra, gave me exactly what I asked for, and they had the car ready in a day. I highly recommend Greenwich Honda.

Twitter
"August Purchase with Evan"

accordexl14
8/11/2014 10:00:51 AM

Evan BerridgeEvan Berridge

My Review Of Greenwich Honda:

Evan was extremely knowledgeable, asked the right questions, listened to what I was looking for in a car and how much I was looking to spend. He provided me options, answered all my questions and made it a very simple transaction. Not pushy, just honest and provided facts, which was very appreciated. He was very polite to me and my mother, and I would recommend him to anyone.

Twitter
"First Class Service and recommended"

icello
8/7/2014 1:51:44 PM

My Review Of Greenwich Honda:

I was extremely satisfied with Greenwich Honda. I purchased a used certified Honda Civic and it is a great car. PJ was really kind and very helpful. He explained everything in detail and is also very knowledgeable. I got a good price after negotiations and they installed 4 new tires, replaced old brakes with new ones. Also, I needed this car to be shipped down south. PJ helped me find a reliable trucking company and everything ran smoothly. I was very pleased with his customer service. Everyone in the dealership was cordial through the process. I highly recommend others to PJ and Greenwich Honda.

"Highly recommended"

dealerrater100
8/7/2014 10:37:23 AM

My Review Of Greenwich Honda:

We had a great experience with PJ and Greenwich Honda. Everything went well and was a very positive experience. PJ arranged for a lengthy test drive and had a great approach to working with us and being patient until we decided to commit to the purchase over the course of a week. He was able to locate the exact color and interior we wanted from another dealer. They then got the car quickly and installed all of the options we wanted. When I picked up the car, the process was quick and efficient. PJ then took the time to walk through all of the features and pair my phone to the car's system using Bluetooth. This is the second car we've purchased from Greenwich Honda, and we get our cars serviced there as well -- highly recommended overall. And now they offer the lifetime warranty. We would definitely work with PJ again.

Twitter
""ALWAYS AN EXCELLENT SERVICE""

burgundyblue41
7/26/2014 2:51:11 PM

My Review Of Greenwich Honda:

everyone at greenwich honda are professionl and good people until i meet ,PJ SINGH he is the man i considered the best, trusted in handling your choice ,excellent service, he is been helping us with this cars we wanted, he has knowledge of all honda models..tell him the model you want and he will do his part for you to drive home a new car. i will recommend PJ to everyone whom i know who has the dream of having a honda cars in the future.i believe in the excellent performance of every honda cars if you want to have a honda,consider it done with PJ.

Response From: Greenwich Honda
Added: 8/1/2014 2:25:45 PM

Thank you for your positive feedback in regards to your experience at Greenwich Honda. We are happy to hear that PJ was of great service to you and that he provided you with the excellent service that you deserve. Our philosophy is that shopping for a new vehicle should be an enjoyable and stress-free process. We hope you are happy with your Honda purchases and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Be sure to check us out on Facebook to see what else we have to offer.

Twitter
"Made Buying a Car a Painless Experience"

kevbeth09
7/21/2014 1:58:03 PM

Christian SanchezChristian Sanchez

My Review Of Greenwich Honda:

We initially intended to visit this dealership in Greenwich only to browse some cars, although we were in need of a new car, we not planning on closing on something that day. We were met by Christian Sanchez.. Right off the bat he just seemed like a good guy, very sharp as far as the nuts & bolts of things, but not pushy and too "salesy." He was more concerned about educating us about our options and finding the right vehicle for us. He was very knowledgeable in explaining each vehicle's features, and very enthusiastic about the cars as well. He truly believes in the product he is selling. I like to deal with someone who cares about their profession because it shows.
He was also very good to work with when it came to the negotiations and payment/finance options. He worked with us on a good deal and got us into a great Honda Accord Coupe. He and Damien their finance person were totally up front on ALL costs we were to incur, There were no hidden "dealer prep," "delivery" or similar costs that sometimes surprisingly pop up AFTER you've signed most of the papers, and there was no last minute hard press to get us to upgrade this or that.... All costs and fees that were presented to us during the sales process were what we ended up paying. That was the key for us; You read so many horror stories on sites like this that we were not looking forward to the whole process. I am really happy to report that they made this a painless experience for us. It was also a nice touch to receive a call from Christian the day after we got the car home, he wanted to see how we liked it. Again, that is just another touch of professionalism that so many companies lack these day so it was good to experience. I would recommend Christian and the team at Greenwich Honda to others.

Response From: Greenwich Honda
Added: 8/1/2014 2:33:29 PM

Thank you for your appreciated feedback on our professional sales team as well as our dealership. We are happy to hear that Christian was so helpful to you and we will be sure to inform him of your praises. We hope things are going well with your new Honda Accord Coupe and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Go ahead and show your new purchase off on Instagram and don't hesitate to tag us!

Twitter
"Amazing Customer Service Experience"

defranco31
7/16/2014 8:11:41 PM

My Review Of Greenwich Honda:

PJ Singh was very helpful and has extensive knowledge of all Honda Models. My wife and I walked in one saturday afternoon with the intention to just browse around and see what we would get for a potential trade-in. Later that day, we traded in our car and drove off with a brand new Honda Accord Sport. PJ provided excellent customer service and was able to help us with everything we brought to the table. PJ provided very thorough explanations of all of the key features the car has to offer which was very helpful and he made sure that we were both very comfortable before we left the lot.

-Anthony D.

"Helpful and attentive"

pjabrennan
7/15/2014 3:30:10 PM

Donald MartinDonald Martin

My Review Of Greenwich Honda:

Donald Martin sold me a used Honda CRV last week, He listened to what I needed/wanted from my car and tried to find the one that suited me. He followed up promptly when I contacted him to ask further questions (even on his day off). Overall I am happy with my car, and happy with the service I got from Donald. I would happily go back to Greenwich Honda again.

"Wonderful Experience"

cjnamdev
7/14/2014 1:10:47 PM

Evan BerridgeEvan Berridge

My Review Of Greenwich Honda:

When we walked into the Dealership on 7/12/2014 we did not know what to expect but all that changed when we were greeted by this nice young gentleman, he turned out to be Evan Berridge - long story short we drove off in our brand new Accord that afternoon. We did our research and had been to other honda dealers so we knew right away that Evan was being honest, direct and really knowledgable about the car. To us communicating our requirements and having someone listen to our needs and equally delivering on that was important. This guy nailed it right down to the price. He was fantastic, even our kids love Evan. We are grateful to have found you Evan, Thank you and we will be back :)

Reviews 11-20 >>