Greenwich Honda

Sales Person
Lou Piccirillo, Business Manager, Greenwich Honda

Lou Piccirillo

May 19, 2017

"World Class Car Buying Experience"

- Richard C

When I arrived at the dealership I wasn't sure what I wanted, SUV or sedan. Wynstine was great and helped me make that decision and found the perfect car for me. He made the whole process a breeze. I went from not knowing what I wanted at all, to driving off in an Accord that I love the very next day. I cannot recommend Wynstine Williams and Greenwich Honda enough!

Wynstine Williams

May 14, 2017

"seamless"

- jeff and janice

My wife and i drove an hour to test drive a certified used honda pilot. A test drive with Milly,a little back and forth, some paperwork with Lou, and 3 hours later i was on my way home with my new car.Cant say enough many thanks. jeff and janice

Milly Duran
Lou Piccirillo

May 05, 2017

"Amazing experience in buying a new car"

- Vroom

I always hated walking into a car dealership. But this experience was truly the opposite of what I imagined. The Sales team at Greenwich Honda is easy to deal with, quick on the responses and dealings and professional!! Not much pressurizing sales pitches. No oversell. Listens to what you want, what is important to you and gives options based on that. I will give full 5 stars to Deaisha Fuller (Internet Specialist) and Wynstine Williams (Sales) for helping me get the right vehicle at the right price. Thank You for the professionalism and courteousness. The vehicle I was looking was not available in the same exterior/interior color I wanted. Wynstine went above and beyond to locate the vehicle with another dealership and arrange the dealer swap in less than 2 days. Thank you again for going an extra mile to get what I wanted and not trying to sell what you already had. The interaction with Finance specialist (Palma) was also great. No pressuring to buy an extended warranty or additional stuffs. In addition to this amazing customer service they happen to have better pricing for the vehicles too. If you plan to buy a new car, go and ask for Mr Wynstine Williams and he will take care of you. Easy and Stress free. Highly recommend Greenwich Honda!!

Wynstine Williams