Greenwich Honda

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Closed

Greenwich Honda

Greenwich Honda Info
About Greenwich Honda

The first thing you should know about Greenwich Honda is that we're dedicated to satisfying you. This is true from the moment we hand you the keys to your new Honda or used car to 150,000 miles (or more) down the road when you might finally decide to upgrade to something with fewer quirks. To complement our stellar collection of products, each chosen for its unique ability to match different peoples' driving styles, lifestyles, wants and needs is an expansive certified Honda parts store, and state-of-the art car service center dedicated to keeping your car young at heart until the day you decide to retire it. And, of course, we wouldn't be complete without our savvy, in-house team of car loan and Honda lease specialists. More than just being good with numbers, they're good with people; which makes for a zero-stress auto financing experience. We think you'll agree, that's pretty hard to find. Interested in learning more about Greenwich Honda and our commitment to putting you first? Please, give us a call or swing by our showroom at 289 Mason St Greenwich, Connecticut. We're happy to answer any questions you might have and hope to have the opportunity to meet you soon.

About Greenwich Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Rg
2/25/2015

"Got what I wanted"

Saw a leasing promo on tv for a pilot. Went to greenwich Honda and got just what I wanted...same day service. Curtis was great!

Curtis williams

February 27, 2015

We are so pleased that your experience with us was enjoyable! We will certainly pass your praises along to Curtiss, who will be so pleased to hear of your satisfaction! We sincerely hope you are enjoying your Pilot, and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Maggie
2/23/2015

"Great"

From the time that I walked into the dealership I was greeted with smiles and professionalism. Everyone that I spoke with were knowledgable and friendly. Curtis Williams was my sales person and this is the 2nd car that he has sold me and each time he has been more pleasurable than thge next. As a result of my experience I tend to look for him when I am in the market for a car. I also love Honda's and have recently referred family and friends to purchase one. Overall I had an awesome experience. In addition, the loan officer (Lou) was very friendly and clearly explained everything.

Curtis Williams

February 25, 2015

Thank you so much for your business and feedback! We appreciate your loyalty to Greenwich Honda! Curtiss and Lou will be so pleased to hear of your satisfaction! We will pass your praises along to them! We look forward to working with you again next time you are in the market for a new Honda!

Julie
2/11/2015

"Great Dealership and Experience"

I worked with PJ Singh to lease a 2015 Civic. PJ was extremely helpful in getting me the best car to work with my budget. He took the time to meet with me (more than once) to discuss my options. I drive my Civic every day to and from my job and I feel comfortable knowing that not only am I safe in the car but also that if I ever had any issues PJ and the team at Greenwich Honda would take care of them for me. This dealership is outstanding - my family owns a CRV that was purchased here as well. I would recommend PJ and the entire sales/service team to anyone who was looking for a Honda dealership with the same high standards that the car itself has. PJ is a pleasure to work with. - Julie

February 13, 2015

Thank you so very much for your business and kind feedback. PJ will be so very pleased to hear of your satisfaction. We are so glad that your time with us was enjoyable, and we truly hope you are enjoying your Civic! We look forward to working with you again soon!

mabrown52
2/06/2015

"Assistance with my new Honda Civic"

Just want to thank Luis Garcia for his one on one help. I added air to my tires after getting a dash warning but the alert didn't go away. I called service and Luis Garcia showed my how to reset the alert. I was in and out in minutes.

Luis Garcia

February 09, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such kind feedback. We are so glad that all of your issues were resolved, and we will certainly pass your praises along to Luis! We look forward to serving you again!

Sasha1984
2/01/2015

"My fantastic experience with Donald Martin"

Donald is an awesome salesperson. He don't offer anything he cannot deliver. Very professional and knows his job very well. All around good guy. I would recommend him to anyone looking to buy a car

February 04, 2015

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to review us! We will certainly pass your praises along to Donald, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Prof. Y.C.C.
1/31/2015

"Great Experiences…Two Cars in a Row and Counting"

I first arrived to Greenwich Honda in 2013 not knowing how I would be treated. This was after leaving a to-be-unnamed CT Honda dealership that changed ownership/management, which subsequently demonstrated poor customer appreciation and professionalism. Since 1998, I have owned or leased 4 Hondas, but can happily say I Honda #5 and #6 were from Greenwich Honda. I am always comfortable at Greenwich Honda and feel as if “we” work together on pricing (it’s not adversarial). I was extremely please with my recent experience with my new sales person, Mr. Donald Martin (picked up the car today). I must admit that I was initially apprehensive before engaging in conversations with Mr. Donald Martin over the telephone (he left me a voicemail message), since I was already comfortable with the sales person that I worked with previously (now managing at Greenwich Honda). Long story short, I spoke with Mr. Donald Martin over the phone about the possibility of trading my car for a silver 2015 Honda Accord Sport. He demonstrated professionalism and listened attentively to my needs (I drive into a NYC college for work). Due to my comfort level with Mr. Martin, I decided to provide him my information and discussed options with him. A day later, I left a voicemail message indicating to him I had a concern. When we met in-person for the first time the following day, he effectively and efficiently resolved that concern and others. The deal went smoothly and put me at easy ever step of the way. I am confident that Greenwich Honda will be my go to dealership for Hondas….I’m on Honda #6 and counting! Thank you, Donald! Prof. Y.C.C.

February 04, 2015

Thank you so much for your loyalty and business. Donald will be so incredibly pleased to hear of your satisfaction! We are so happy that you enjoyed your visit and time with him! We sincerely hope you are enjoying your 2015 Honda Accord Sport, and we hope you stay safe on your commute into NYC for work everyday! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

frank
1/23/2015

"New Car"

P.J was an excellant sale person he was very helpful when we were trying to figure out what model car we want to purchase. I want to say thanks P.J.

January 23, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We are pleased that your visit was pleasurable, and we will certainly pass your praises along to PJ! We sincerely hope you enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Jay Lover
1/22/2015

"So Informative!"

I would like to thank Karen for her Excellent service at Honda of Greenwich! I went to her to to inquire about the perfect car to buy my new college graduate. Karen had all the advice I needed to point me in the right direction. Whenever I go back to Honda, she's the only sales associate I will work with. Thanks Karen!

January 23, 2015

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing us to help you find the perfect first car for you! We will certainly pass your praises along to Karen, and we sincerely hope you enjoy your new car! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

wendy
1/21/2015

"Donald Martin, Thank you!"

We were in the market to lease a 2015 Honda Fit for our daughter in college. We did not anticipate the long wait for a car to actually arrive at the dealership. It took months because they just weren't available. Throughout that time, Donald kept in touch, always updating us on the progress. When the car finally arrived he was sure to contact us and inform us of any changes. He went above and beyond to be sure we had a wonderful experience. It was a long process and it would never have gone through had it not been for Donald Martin. Thank you again!!! Prof. Johnson F. & Wendy G. Stamford, CT

January 23, 2015

We appreciate the positive feedback and your business! Donald is a very valued employee and we are pleased that he was able to work everything out for you and ensure the satisfaction of you and your daughter. We hope she is enjoying her 2015 Honda Fit, and we look forward to working with you again!

Janette
1/20/2015

"Fantastic service."

I usually try to be very fair when reviewing anyone. Giving Greenwich Honda 5 stars is both fair and earned. We bought a pre-owned car (for our Au-Pair) from Greenwich Honda this month. We discovered a few minor issues after we drove off the lot. When we brought the car back to address the issues, the service we received was just as excellent as when we were considering the purchase. No difference. They took care of us immediately even though the dealership was very busy. Donald was fantastic and always polite, knowledgeable and quick to resolve any issues. He really went out of his way to take care of us promptly. The management team is very responsive and extraordinarily accommodating (giving us a loaner right a way when is was apparent that the car would need to stay over several days in order to get the part). The service department is second to none. David in the service department is very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I can't say enough great things about both the sales and service. Just a pleasure to deal with a completely hassle-free environment. We have since came back a few other times to adjust minor things and again the best service in the area by far. Well done. I will definitely recommend them to anyone in the market for a car either pre-owned or new.

January 21, 2015

We are so thankful for your review and business. We are so pleased that you have found your visits satisfying and our service department efficient and helpful. We encourage you to always reach out to us with any issues you may have, and we sincerely hope you are enjoying your vehicle! We will pass your praises along to our staff, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviews of Donald Martin