Greenwich Honda

289 Mason St,
Greenwich, Connecticut 06830
Greenwich Honda Info
About Greenwich Honda

The first thing you should know about Greenwich Honda is that we're dedicated to satisfying you. This is true from the moment we hand you the keys to your new Honda or used car to 150,000 miles (or more) down the road when you might finally decide to upgrade to something with fewer quirks. To complement our stellar collection of products, each chosen for its unique ability to match different peoples' driving styles, lifestyles, wants and needs is an expansive certified Honda parts store, and state-of-the art car service center dedicated to keeping your car young at heart until the day you decide to retire it. And, of course, we wouldn't be complete without our savvy, in-house team of car loan and Honda lease specialists. More than just being good with numbers, they're good with people; which makes for a zero-stress auto financing experience. We think you'll agree, that's pretty hard to find. Interested in learning more about Greenwich Honda and our commitment to putting you first? Please, give us a call or swing by our showroom at 289 Mason St Greenwich, Connecticut. We're happy to answer any questions you might have and hope to have the opportunity to meet you soon.

About Greenwich Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

pluckman
4/20/2015

"Consistently great experience"

This was my 3rd time buying a Honda from Donald. The first time was by chance, but I've deliberately been back to Greenwich Honda to speak with Donald every time since. He's very knowledgeable, personable and is always willing to do what he can to meet your needs. I have always left with the car I want, and my expectations met. The only thing keeping me from buying another car from him are the 2 great ones I have already!

April 20, 2015

Wow! Thank you so much for your incredible loyalty over the past three years. We are so extremely thankful for loyal customers, such as yourself! We will definitely pass your immense praise along to Donald, who will be so pleased to hear of your satisfaction! We hope you're enjoying your latest car, and we look forward to working with you again for your next purchase!

Jim & Lea
4/15/2015

"A wonderful experience from start to finish!"

Buying a new car with Karen as our sales person made the experience surprisingly pleasurable. Her knowledge of the product and instruction skills were awesome. Making a major purchase is usually a stressful procedure but Karen was able to ensure us that we were dealing with a trustworthy and reputable dealership. She answered our many questions with patience and understanding. Karen Porter would be an asset to any organization. Jim & Lea Nixon

April 16, 2015

Thank you so much for your generous business and for taking the time to review us, Jim and Lea! We will certainly pass your praises along to Karen, who will be so very pleased to hear of your satisfaction! We're so glad that you enjoyed your time with Karen and that all of your concerns and wishes were met! We hope you're enjoying your new car, and we look forward to working with you in the future!

RunForTheHills
4/06/2015

"Run for the hills! Go to Honda of Westport instead."

My gf had purchase her Honda this past summer and on her recommendation I went to Honda of Greenwich and spoke with PJ. Upon arrival I was taken aback by the rundown showrrom and general unkempt feeling especially for a Greenwich dealership. PJ was very pleasant, let me test drive a car, was pushing one car and went so far as to show me the personal information of someone who was interested in a turn-in, had only put $100 down as was getting the rest of the downpayment togeter. I could have the car over the other person if I hurried and put the money down. Thinking back this may have been a shady sales technique. PJ basically "yes'd" me to death over my questions. Can I have the CarFax? "Sure...Sure...Sure"..never produced it. Did anyone ever smoke in this car? "I'm sure no one did"....there was a distinctive cigarette smell. I asked for a couple of days to be provided with all the information on this previously owned card to no avail. Finally drove late one night to Honda of Westport, got there 10 minutes before closing and Ted Cole took me right in, spent a lot of time with me even though it was well past him time to go home to his family. I won't go into how unbelievably wonderful the whole experience was with Honda of WESTPORT with Ted and Abe, in the Finance Dept. ...just go and enjoy and know you are in fabulous hands. I want to focus on what just happened to me now. I got my Honda Civic (love it!!) about 2 months ago from Honda of WESTPORT. I went so far as to call PJ back and thank him for his time and let him know that I had gone in another direction. So I'm sitting here in my home office just now and my CELL phone rings....it's a number I do not recognize from Greenwich. I don't answer calls that I don't know. No message is left and not 2 seconds later my HOME phone rings.....same number. I walk up to my answering machine and listen to this horribly threatening voice mail "This is Ashley Fleming (doesn't say from where). I have your personal and confidential information on my desk. Please call me back so that we can decide what to do with it." xx??!! I google the telephone number and it's Honda of Greenwich! I called the number, asked if they had an Ashley Fleming there. Yes, they do. Can I speak to the manager? Yes, this is Kevin. I explained and there was no surprise on his part. In fact, he went so far as to start to get belligerent and say "unless you give me your name (really? give you my name when you just threatened my privacy?) these phone calls will continue".

Kevin, Ashley Fleming

natalie
3/30/2015

"Great Service all around"

My experience was great, Donald was very attentive and has made the process very easy and quick for me. Above and Beyond is the kind of service I received from the sales team as well as the service department. thank you Greenwich Honda

March 30, 2015

Thank you for your generous business and feedback! We will certainly pass your praises along to Donald, who will be so pleased to hear that your time was enjoyable! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

LuisTorres
3/25/2015

"Great experience "

Donald Martin is an excellent sales men. He knows his cars and answered all my questions. I knew exactly what I wanted and Donald made it happen, he got me the exact car I wanted down to the color. I am extremely pleased with him and this dealership and I will continue to do business with them. I will recommend my friends and family to this dealership without a doubt.

March 26, 2015

Wow! One of our main goals is to find each customer exactly what they are looking for. We could not be more pleased to hear that you have been placed in your dream car! We thank you so much for your review and generous business! We will definitely pass your praises along to Donald, who will be so happy to hear of your good review! We hope you're enjoying your new car, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Kat
3/23/2015

"overall very pleasent experience "

my husband previously purchased a car with Donald. I now lease a Honda CRV and Donald was very helpful and straightforward throughout the whole process. There were times that I had to go by myself without my husband to sign paperwork, switch plates etc and I specially appreciated how patient he was by taking his time on explaining every step to me.

March 25, 2015

We're so pleased that you and your husband enjoyed your time with us! We will certainly pass your praises along to Donald, who will be so very happy to hear of your satisfaction! We thank you for taking the time to review us and for your generous business! We truly hope you're enjoying your new CRV, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

MSFR
3/22/2015

"Very Professional and Efficient"

Everyone here was very helpful, courteous, and knowledgeable. The entire process was very timely and efficient with everyone doing their very best to ensure that we were very happy not only with the actual vehicle but also the price and all other aspects of the sale. Compared to Paragon Honda where we purchased our previous vehicle, Greenwich Honda is by far superior in Customer Service and Efficiency. Special Thanks to Donald Martin and David Osborne who got us through this very swiftly. And Many thanks as well to the General Manager Scott.

General Manager - Scott, David Osborne

March 23, 2015

We are so glad that you decided to purchase your new vehicle with us! Donald and David will be so pleased to hear of your positive and pleasant experience! We truly hope you're enjoying your new car, and we thank you for your business and feedback! We look forward to working with you in the future!

Judy B.
3/21/2015

"Best experience ever!!!!"

This was my second time dealing with this dealership, and they are amazing. Both Donald and Lou gave me five star service. They made the whole process so stress free and quick. They are honest and truly go above and beyond to get you the best deal possible. I am so truly excited with my new CRV. Every request I had was granted, from car color, to affordability, and discounted service on my first oil change. I will be sure to be a customer for life.

Lou Picorrillo

March 23, 2015

Thank you so very much for your generous business and wonderful feedback! We will certainly pass your praises along to Lou and Donald, who will both be so pleased to hear of your satisfaction! We're so glad that you're enjoying your new CRV. We strive to place each customer in their perfect vehicle, and we're so happy we found you yours! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

ashley
3/15/2015

"Donald"

Donald, we would like to thank you for all of your help yesterday. You are truly amazing. You understood we needed more time to decide and think things through, you didn't pressure us at all. You have found us the right SUV and we LOVE it. I knew from the phone call we had a day prior that you knew how to handle business. I was so under stress being at the dealer, and leaving with my first official car payment and you made it so much easier for me, the customer service you have provided was greatly appreciated, We will definitely recommend you to our friends and family. Until we buy another car from you, keep up the great customer service. Ashley & Alex

March 17, 2015

Thank you very much for your business and great feedback. Donald will be so pleased to hear of your happiness! We truly hope you're enjoying your new SUV and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Rebecca
3/11/2015

"They made it simple"

As a return customer to Greenwich Honda this was my first time working with Karen. As a busy mother she met my needs quickly and easily to get my new Odessy at the best possible price. I got exactly what I needed with no hassle. Thank you Kaen for your exceptional service and I will look forward to working with you and Greenwich Honda when it is time to renew my current leases.

March 17, 2015

Thank you so much for your lovely review of us and of Karen, and especially thank you for choosing to purchase your vehicle from us! We will definitely pass your praises along to Karen, who will be so happy to hear of your satisfaction! We truly hope that you and your family are enjoying your new car, and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviews of Donald Martin