Greenwich Honda

289 Mason St,
Greenwich, Connecticut 06830
Greenwich Honda Info
About Greenwich Honda

The first thing you should know about Greenwich Honda is that we're dedicated to satisfying you. This is true from the moment we hand you the keys to your new Honda or used car to 150,000 miles (or more) down the road when you might finally decide to upgrade to something with fewer quirks. To complement our stellar collection of products, each chosen for its unique ability to match different peoples' driving styles, lifestyles, wants and needs is an expansive certified Honda parts store, and state-of-the art car service center dedicated to keeping your car young at heart until the day you decide to retire it. And, of course, we wouldn't be complete without our savvy, in-house team of car loan and Honda lease specialists. More than just being good with numbers, they're good with people; which makes for a zero-stress auto financing experience. We think you'll agree, that's pretty hard to find. Interested in learning more about Greenwich Honda and our commitment to putting you first? Please, give us a call or swing by our showroom at 289 Mason St Greenwich, Connecticut. We're happy to answer any questions you might have and hope to have the opportunity to meet you soon.

About Greenwich Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Kk
2/03/2016

"Chris Mrijaj made the experience rock"

My experience with sales consultant Chris Mrijaj was great. I had not had a new car in years and I wanted an affordable car. Chris went out of his way to work with my criteria. He even picked me up at my home because my car was broken. Exceptional and hard-working young man.

Pulseglazer
2/01/2016

"Chris Mrijaj"

Helpful and clear service. A great deal. With a new baby and a move coming, we didn't have a lot and Chris made it work. Highly recommended.

February 02, 2016

First, we would love to congratulate you on your new baby and the big move! We are so glad we could service you as well as find you such a great deal during such an exciting time! We thank you so much for your business and feedback and look forward to your next visit!

Denise
1/31/2016

" Chris mrijaj was fantastic !!"

Chris made my friends experience so simple. She was able to get the car she wanted at the price she could handle. We came back the second day to make a deposit. And pick up the car on Monday. He was knowledgable, kind, open and charming. We really felt comfortable. Also I have decided to come back and buy a Honda CR-V from Chris in March.

Chris mrijaj

February 02, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! Chris is an amazing asset to our team and we are so lucky to have him. He truly is very knowledgeable as well as accommodating and does so well with making the atmosphere in our dealership so positive. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to pass along your kind words to Chris. We look forward to your return in March!

Seanmahoney1992
1/29/2016

"Excellent service"

Chris was great and very accommodating. It was my first time leasing a car and I ran into some road blocks but Chris was able to work through everything due to limited credit history etc. He definitely made my first experience leasing as smooth as possible.

February 02, 2016

Thank you so much for your business and feedback! Chris does an amazing job of representing the image we strive for here at Greenwich Honda, he always goes above and beyond for our customers and that is what our customers as well as the dealership enjoys the most about him. We are so pleased he made your first experience such a positive one!

Jobs is,diane513
1/28/2016

"Review of salesman"

Chris was very helpful and he worked with us. Also helped in getting the exact car I wanted. He answered all ou questions and gave us a good price on the car.

February 02, 2016

Chris is an amazing part of our team here at Greenwich Honda and we are so glad he could guide you through finding the perfect car for you! Thank you so much for your feedback and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

maucat1
1/27/2016

"Great job"

Everyone, Jolene, Bobby and support staff were extremely pleasant, courteous, friendly and professional. Recalls were done, more work was needed and still they delivered the car back to me on time, within the day. My CR-V is now safe and running well. It is 11 years old and I love it. Reliability and safety are of the utmost importance. The only reason I haven't traded in this car is because I don't like the style or look of the new CR-Vs. My car is the 3rd CR-V I've owned and I am keeping it, please go back to "station wagon" style SUV with a rear hatch that opens like a car door.

Bobby King in service, Jolene, scheduling

January 27, 2016

Here at Greenwich Honda our staff does an amazing job of representing the image we strive for as a dealership. From knowledge to accommodation our staff is sure to go above and beyond for our customers. We are thrilled to hear your CR-V is running like new and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

NEC777
1/24/2016

"Greenwich Honda Continues to Provide Outstanding Service"

I have been a loyal Greenwich Honda Customer since 2001. I lease my car so I visit the dealership frequently to turn in the old car and pick up the new one. Each time, the process becomes quicker and easier. When I picked up my last car in August, I was in and out and driving away in my beautiful new Civic in under an hour. Donald Martin is the sales person that I work with. He is committed to providing the highest customer service to his clients. He is professional, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. He always makes sure I have a great experience and a great deal. Lou Piccirillo handles my paperwork and had me on my way in minutes! The whole team is outstanding!

January 27, 2016

First, we would like to thank you so much for your loyalty to Greenwich Honda as a customer. We truly appreciate your trust in us and we are so glad you enjoy your experience more each visit! Donald and Lou truly are amazing assets to this dealership and we will be sure to pass along your praises to them! Thank you again for your business and feedback and we look forward to your next visit!

omarisv
1/21/2016

"Another Wonderful Experience"

Trading in my lease for a new car was never easier! This is the second car I've gotten at this dealership and another wonderful, stress-free experience. Donald and Chris make a great team and really know how to take care of their customers.

January 27, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We are so pleased to hear that Donald and Chris could provide you with a stress free and wonderful experience! We will be sure to pass along your kind words to them and we hope you are enjoying your new Honda!

ESparano
1/20/2016

"Review of Honda"

I was upgrading my Honda CRV to a newer model. I needed leather, steps, and an atomatic starter for my grandchildren's comfort. Chris Mrijaj was very helpful and knowledgeable about the inventory of cars. He walked me over to the car he felt would cover all my needs. He was so on target that the first car was the one I agreed to purchase. All in all, the situation was seamless. I will return to Greenwich Honda when I need another car. I hope Chris Mrijaj is still at Honda to help me again. I would recommend Chris to anyone who needs to purchase a new or used car. What a wonderful experience.

January 27, 2016

Chris is an amazing part of our team, he truly represents the image we strive for here at Greenwich Honda with his knowledge, dedication and commitment to both the dealership and our customers. We are so glad he could assist you during the buying process and we hope you are loving your new purchase! Thank you so much for your business and feedback and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Sharonbees
1/16/2016

"Great day! "

Came into the dealership after a long day of car hunting. PJ greeted us when we walked in the door and quickly showed us our dream car. We took it for a test ride and fell in love. Too bad it was slightly out of our price range. He then showed us another car that was in our price range and just what we needed. Two hours later we owed it! Great price and exactly what we needed. The entire sales team was friendly and amazing with my kids. I will return!!

January 19, 2016

Pj is an amazing asset to our team, he truly represents what we stand for as a dealership with his knowledge, professionalism, dedication and consideration towards our customers. We are so pleased our staff could be so helpful and make this visit such a positive experience for you! We thank you so much for your review and we look forward to your return!

Reviews of Pj Singh