Greenwich Honda

Greenwich Honda

Call
Greenwich Honda Info
About Greenwich Honda

The first thing you should know about Greenwich Honda is that we're dedicated to satisfying you. This is true from the moment we hand you the keys to your new Honda or used car to 150,000 miles (or more) down the road when you might finally decide to upgrade to something with fewer quirks. To complement our stellar collection of products, each chosen for its unique ability to match different peoples' driving styles, lifestyles, wants and needs is an expansive certified Honda parts store, and state-of-the art car service center dedicated to keeping your car young at heart until the day you decide to retire it. And, of course, we wouldn't be complete without our savvy, in-house team of car loan and Honda lease specialists. More than just being good with numbers, they're good with people; which makes for a zero-stress auto financing experience. We think you'll agree, that's pretty hard to find. Interested in learning more about Greenwich Honda and our commitment to putting you first? Please, give us a call or swing by our showroom at 289 Mason St Greenwich, Connecticut. We're happy to answer any questions you might have and hope to have the opportunity to meet you soon.

About Greenwich Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Lisamarylobb
12/24/2014

"First time buyer - had a fantastic experience with Christian"

First time buyer - had a fantastic experience with Christian. He made me feel comfortable the entire time, and he gave me a great deal. I would definitely recomend Greenwich Honda, and I am looking forward to working with Christian in the future.

haleyarg
12/22/2014

"Fantastic first-time buyer (leaser) experience!!"

Christian Sanchez is a patient and caring salesman. Fully understanding that this was my first time buy (lease) he explained everything very carefully and kept my parents involved but kept me as the his main focus. Highly recommended to everyone I know!

Ssecundo
12/20/2014

"Great service and a good deal - definitely would recommend "

Great service and a good deal - definitely would recommend. Christian, the salesman I worked with, was extremely friendly and was very helpful. I never felt pressured and he helped me every step of the way.

lionel2257
12/19/2014

""Because of Donald Martin I bought a Honda ""

Donald Martin is one of the most competent sales agent I ever known. He provided me with the highest level of service and was thoroughly knowledgeable about the product. He is a true professional in every way, and the company is fortunate to have him on their staff.

cush1729
12/18/2014

"Shopping for a car"

The service was friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. We were very pleased. There was no pressure to buy. I drove the car to my house and showed it to my wife. Then we returned to the dealership. We felt we received a very good deal on a used Civic.

peezout
12/18/2014

"Great Service Start to Finish with Donald Martin!"

I must say that I was thoroughly impressed with the level of service and professionalism provided by Donald Martin. He worked diligently to earn my business and to provide me with the level of comfort I needed to make an important decision for my family. If you are thinking about a Honda, make sure to call Donald at Greenwich Honda. He's the man!

Marie1971
12/17/2014

"Solved Brake Concerns"

Arriving at the Honda dealership, most of the dealers refused to see me until the next day when I brought upon concerns with my brake. Donald Martin offered to check immediately for safety purposes, and they discovered there was a rock lodged in an area of the car, which was causing the noises which I assumed were due to a faulty break. He is a great customer service and salesman representative!

Roseanie
12/11/2014

"Happy customer"

I was referred to the dealer by a coworker and friend of mine. It was a little intimidating going there since I did not how to handle my situation alone. mr Martin came along and helped me. He was so patient and thorough. He guided me skillfully through the process. At the end I Came out with a beautiful car that I needed so much...... Felt very lucky that I went to Honda and very blessed that God put Mr Martin on my way to help me purchase the vehicle that transport me and my family everyday.

lalass33
12/09/2014

"Amazing experienced at Greenwich honda"

Great and friendly experienced at Greenwich Honda, i had the pleasure of dealing with Donald Martin who met my different needs, I will definitely recommend anyone who have a plan to use their services. not to mention their warm and very professional atmosphere makes it very Memorable and enjoyable experience.thank you very much Greenwich honda and specially Donald Martin

jbova01
12/08/2014

"Third Great Experience"

My thanks to PJ, this was my third Honda that I have purchased from him over the years. PJ is very professional and pleasant to deal with. I would highly recommend dealing with PJ and Greenwich Honda.

Reviews of Donald Martin