Greenwich Honda

289 Mason St,
Greenwich, Connecticut 06830
Greenwich Honda Info
About Greenwich Honda

The first thing you should know about Greenwich Honda is that we're dedicated to satisfying you. This is true from the moment we hand you the keys to your new Honda or used car to 150,000 miles (or more) down the road when you might finally decide to upgrade to something with fewer quirks. To complement our stellar collection of products, each chosen for its unique ability to match different peoples' driving styles, lifestyles, wants and needs is an expansive certified Honda parts store, and state-of-the art car service center dedicated to keeping your car young at heart until the day you decide to retire it. And, of course, we wouldn't be complete without our savvy, in-house team of car loan and Honda lease specialists. More than just being good with numbers, they're good with people; which makes for a zero-stress auto financing experience. We think you'll agree, that's pretty hard to find. Interested in learning more about Greenwich Honda and our commitment to putting you first? Please, give us a call or swing by our showroom at 289 Mason St Greenwich, Connecticut. We're happy to answer any questions you might have and hope to have the opportunity to meet you soon.

About Greenwich Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

LuisTorres
3/25/2015

"Great experience "

Donald Martin is an excellent sales men. He knows his cars and answered all my questions. I knew exactly what I wanted and Donald made it happen, he got me the exact car I wanted down to the color. I am extremely pleased with him and this dealership and I will continue to do business with them. I will recommend my friends and family to this dealership without a doubt.

March 26, 2015

Wow! One of our main goals is to find each customer exactly what they are looking for. We could not be more pleased to hear that you have been placed in your dream car! We thank you so much for your review and generous business! We will definitely pass your praises along to Donald, who will be so happy to hear of your good review! We hope you're enjoying your new car, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Kat
3/23/2015

"overall very pleasent experience "

my husband previously purchased a car with Donald. I now lease a Honda CRV and Donald was very helpful and straightforward throughout the whole process. There were times that I had to go by myself without my husband to sign paperwork, switch plates etc and I specially appreciated how patient he was by taking his time on explaining every step to me.

March 25, 2015

We're so pleased that you and your husband enjoyed your time with us! We will certainly pass your praises along to Donald, who will be so very happy to hear of your satisfaction! We thank you for taking the time to review us and for your generous business! We truly hope you're enjoying your new CRV, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

MSFR
3/22/2015

"Very Professional and Efficient"

Everyone here was very helpful, courteous, and knowledgeable. The entire process was very timely and efficient with everyone doing their very best to ensure that we were very happy not only with the actual vehicle but also the price and all other aspects of the sale. Compared to Paragon Honda where we purchased our previous vehicle, Greenwich Honda is by far superior in Customer Service and Efficiency. Special Thanks to Donald Martin and David Osborne who got us through this very swiftly. And Many thanks as well to the General Manager Scott.

General Manager - Scott, David Osborne

March 23, 2015

We are so glad that you decided to purchase your new vehicle with us! Donald and David will be so pleased to hear of your positive and pleasant experience! We truly hope you're enjoying your new car, and we thank you for your business and feedback! We look forward to working with you in the future!

Judy B.
3/21/2015

"Best experience ever!!!!"

This was my second time dealing with this dealership, and they are amazing. Both Donald and Lou gave me five star service. They made the whole process so stress free and quick. They are honest and truly go above and beyond to get you the best deal possible. I am so truly excited with my new CRV. Every request I had was granted, from car color, to affordability, and discounted service on my first oil change. I will be sure to be a customer for life.

Lou Picorrillo

March 23, 2015

Thank you so very much for your generous business and wonderful feedback! We will certainly pass your praises along to Lou and Donald, who will both be so pleased to hear of your satisfaction! We're so glad that you're enjoying your new CRV. We strive to place each customer in their perfect vehicle, and we're so happy we found you yours! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

ashley
3/15/2015

"Donald"

Donald, we would like to thank you for all of your help yesterday. You are truly amazing. You understood we needed more time to decide and think things through, you didn't pressure us at all. You have found us the right SUV and we LOVE it. I knew from the phone call we had a day prior that you knew how to handle business. I was so under stress being at the dealer, and leaving with my first official car payment and you made it so much easier for me, the customer service you have provided was greatly appreciated, We will definitely recommend you to our friends and family. Until we buy another car from you, keep up the great customer service. Ashley & Alex

March 17, 2015

Thank you very much for your business and great feedback. Donald will be so pleased to hear of your happiness! We truly hope you're enjoying your new SUV and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Rebecca
3/11/2015

"They made it simple"

As a return customer to Greenwich Honda this was my first time working with Karen. As a busy mother she met my needs quickly and easily to get my new Odessy at the best possible price. I got exactly what I needed with no hassle. Thank you Kaen for your exceptional service and I will look forward to working with you and Greenwich Honda when it is time to renew my current leases.

March 17, 2015

Thank you so much for your lovely review of us and of Karen, and especially thank you for choosing to purchase your vehicle from us! We will definitely pass your praises along to Karen, who will be so happy to hear of your satisfaction! We truly hope that you and your family are enjoying your new car, and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

CRV4me
3/10/2015

"Donald Martin, to the resuce"

Just like to take a minute to thank Donald for helping us find the right vehicle. He was patient when browsing inventory, knowledgable about the inventory, and was flexible when ironing out the details. And all of that is expected, but what really shined was when--just few days after driving off the lot--my wife and I noticed a couple things that could be better. He didn't even hesitate to ensure our certified Honda met the highest quality possible. Simply put, Donald puts customer service first.

March 17, 2015

Wow! Thank you and your wife so very much for your business and for providing us with such a helpful review! We are so pleased that your time with Donald was satisfying and that he was able to meet all of your needs! We will definitely pass your praises along to him. We certainly hope you're both enjoying your new vehicle, and we look forward to working with you in the future!

haddickw
3/08/2015

"Donald Martin Defines Excellence"

Folks: Car buying is not fun, Donald Martin understands the process is there to serve the customer to eliminate the unpleasantness. After being referred to him by a close friend who is also a car dealer, Donald took my information, listened carefully to my needs, and executed flawlessly to send me home in a slightly used Honda Accord Touring (2014). Donald is friendly and attentive. I understand from the same friend that he is quite successful with customers. I recently saw firsthand why that is. If you are looking for a Honda in CT, you should start with a call to Donald Martin. WMH

March 17, 2015

Thank you so very much for your business and for your lovely review! And also a special thank you to whomever recommended us to you! Donald will be so pleased to hear of your satisfaction and your appreciation of his work. We truly hope you're enjoying your Accord Touring, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Gaele
3/02/2015

"Satisfied"

When the time comes for you to buy a car, Greenwich Honda is the best place to go. Today i , Received the best customer service ever from Donald Martin . He really worked his ways to help me get what I wanted, he was very professional, polite, and took care of the situation really well. Anyone who wants to get the best care, help. I'm telling you Donald is the right one to go to, you will be amazed of the service he will provide you promptly and will satisfy your purchase need.

March 04, 2015

Thank you so much for your business and wonderful feedback! We will definitely pass your praises along to Donald, who will be overjoyed to hear of your satisfaction!We sincerely hope you are enjoying your new car, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

ttran131
3/02/2015

"Dealer lost my valet key"

Dealer previously had my valet key and lost it. Never gave me the service booklet/owner's manual either. I've called, written and never heard back. Would not recommend.

Reviews of Donald Martin