Greenwich Honda

289 Mason St,
Greenwich, Connecticut 06830
Greenwich Honda Info
About Greenwich Honda

The first thing you should know about Greenwich Honda is that we're dedicated to satisfying you. This is true from the moment we hand you the keys to your new Honda or used car to 150,000 miles (or more) down the road when you might finally decide to upgrade to something with fewer quirks. To complement our stellar collection of products, each chosen for its unique ability to match different peoples' driving styles, lifestyles, wants and needs is an expansive certified Honda parts store, and state-of-the art car service center dedicated to keeping your car young at heart until the day you decide to retire it. And, of course, we wouldn't be complete without our savvy, in-house team of car loan and Honda lease specialists. More than just being good with numbers, they're good with people; which makes for a zero-stress auto financing experience. We think you'll agree, that's pretty hard to find. Interested in learning more about Greenwich Honda and our commitment to putting you first? Please, give us a call or swing by our showroom at 289 Mason St Greenwich, Connecticut. We're happy to answer any questions you might have and hope to have the opportunity to meet you soon.

About Greenwich Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

formerfordowner
9/03/2015

"Smooth and Very Satisfactory Trade-in"

Three words to describe Karen Porter: calm, professional and knowledgeable. She has a warm manner and was a delight to do business with! We were given a great trade-in value for our 2013 Ford Focus. We love our new Honda Accord!

dw52
9/02/2015

"All car salesman are NOT alike…….."

After an extensive search for a car. visiting many, many Honda dealers, I found a friend. I call PJ a friend as when we first met I felt we had been close for many years. Any pre conceived notions about what car salesman are like, went out the window. He was caring, listening carefully to what I was looking for with absolutely no pressure. There was no agenda. When we finished talking, he said’ I believe I have the car for you’. It had just come off a lease and was in pristine condition. I took it for a test drive and loved the car right away. He instinctively knew exactly what I was looking for. There was no pressure, no ‘talk to my manager’, just concern it was the correct choice. We did talk to the Financial Manager Jamie, who answered any other questions we had, explaining anything we asked him in complete detail. It was a busy week for me so we could only pick the car up at the end of the week, which PJ said no problem whatsoever, and worked with us every step of the way until we picked up the car. Yes -all Honda’s are made alike-but not all Honda salesman. PJ is a gem. I would recommend him to any one looking for a car.

Deb
9/01/2015

"Everything was seemless!"

Greenwich Honda, and Evan Berridge are very professional and explained everything so that I would understand it. Jaime was terrific as well. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants to buy/lease a Honda!!

Danny and Maggie
8/31/2015

"No Pressure, Honest Dealer"

I went in to the dealership to price out various trim levels of a CR-V. I wasn't sure whether I wanted to lease or buy and Donald walked me through both options. Right off the bat he offered me a fantastic price on the truck and never pressured me into making a deal. Additionally, Donald gave me invaluable advice regarding selling my vehicle when I decided against trading it in. I highly recommend this dealership and salesperson. Thank you Donald!

MissD
8/30/2015

"I ve had a change of heart"

I had very negative expectations in relation to purchasing a vehicle from a dealer, but that was before Donald Martin changed my views. He was committed to helping me find something that would work for me, he payed attention to my likes and dislikes, he was energized,and hardworking, he made the experience "easy" which decreased all my anxieties about buying my wonderful honda that I ??. He has a great personality, worked with me answered all my questions thoroughly (great knowledge base regarding product),well spoken, exceptionally dressed; we were able to laugh together during the process, all around a great experience, Donald Martin has made a fan of me. In the future I hope I am fortunate to do business with him again. Thank you Donald

Hondaguy
8/30/2015

"Wonderful experience "

Came to the Honda of Greenwich to lease a car and Karen was more then helpful in helping me do I give this experience 5 stars and 2 thumbs up!

Staci
8/27/2015

"Love my CR-V!!!!"

Great experience all around. I had done my homework before coming & truly fell in love during my test drive. I was greeted promptly & with respect. Had a great test drive & picked up the car the very next day. Thank you!

Annbrett
8/26/2015

"Easeful"

I went in just to look at what was available. Cesar was so mannerly and helpful I test drove one car with Cesar, and leased it that day. Then a week later, I went back to get my plates and Donald took charge. He could not have been more pleasant, professional and helpful. GREAT CUSTOMER CARE.

CESAR.......

jbaeckst
8/15/2015

"Good Experience"

Went in to lease my first car. Very good experience, from start to finish. Donald walked me through the financials in a way that I could easily understand what my options were and what I was actually going to end up paying. He was clear and up-front with this info, so there was no sticker shock when it came time to sign the lease agreement and I was able to make the most informed decision possible. There was no pressure to make purchases or upgrades that I didn't need. Donald also went above and beyond the call of duty in helping me with the logistics involving my old car. All in all, it was a really good experience and I'm glad I went to this dealer.

Greenwich Honda responded to this review

August 18, 2015

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to hear you had a great car buying experience here at Greenwich Honda. We aim for 100% customer satisfaction. We will certainly pass your praises on to Donald; we are lucky to have him on our team. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Alouis
8/15/2015

"I LOVE MY CAR =)"

Donald was very helpful, and was willing to negotiate. Very nice, funny. and friendly people there. Felt very at home, AND I LOVE MY CAR =)

Greenwich Honda responded to this review

August 18, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear you had a pleasurable experience at Greenwich Honda with a professional and attentive salesman. We really do enjoy finding our customers the right vehicle. Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviews of Donald Martin