Gunther Volkswagen Delray Beach

Gunther Volkswagen Delray Beach Info

Jonathan Pechmajou
9/15/2016

"Great Customer Service"

Absolutely great customer service. I went there to buy a used car. The car had been cleaned prior to my coming. The seller Alex Koppelman was very skillful and explained me all the features of the car. We went for a spin. We agreed on the price and I came to pick up the car later. The car had again been extremely well washed interior and exterior. Alex took 20 minutes after the end of his working hour to explain me how to configurate the radio, the bluetooth for the phone and how the electronics work. Thank you for the very professional way of serving the customers. I strongly recommend this dealership

Alex Koppelman

My4thVdub
9/14/2016

"Question: Who LIKES buying a car?"

Answer: Nobody! Over my lifetime I've probably purchased/leased upwards of a dozen vehicles and have always dreaded the experience until now. This is my 4th VW and I can confidently say that working with Nick at Gunther VW Delray was definitely one of my most pleasant car buying experiences. I had a good sense of what I wanted to accomplish and I had lots of questions too. Nick was knowledgeable and patient. I wasn't pressured and we didn't play games. After a little back and forth, he put together a pretty sweet deal for me that met my goals. THIS GUY WANTS TO PUT YOU IN A CAR, so don't wait for X-mas to see St. Nick!

Vincent, Nick, Gabe

cody
9/13/2016

"Vehicle purchase"

Great dealership! Made buying a car, for once, a nice experience! Nick and my sales person Lasha were awesome! Come get your car here people!

Andy Davis

MariaB386146
9/13/2016

"GREAT DEALERSHIP"

Lasha Malazonia was very professional in the entire lease transaction. Jorge Cardoso was very patient and thorough in the Finance portion. I do appreciate the effort put in as well as their great attitudes by both of these individuals since this was my first time in my life that I have ever leased a automobile. I will have no problem in recommending your dealership in the future. Actually I already have. If you would thank these gentlemen for making my first lease experience, a very enjoyable one. Thank you. Maria B.

Lasha Malazonia

Touareg1111
8/15/2016

"Liars"

Liars!! I went there to buy an advertised Certified Pre-Owned Touareg.. The car seemed good so I sat down to buy it.. Then they gave me some BS about the car being "Certified" but a "certified warranty" cost extra.. my first instinct was to leave, however, I liked the car and negotiated around it.. When they delivered the car I noticed some broken features - they said to bring it to my dealership where I lived and they would have it taken care of! .. another lie.. surprise surprise.. don't believe anything they say.. If I could give them a lower rating I would..

Lasha & Nick