Gunther Volkswagen Delray Beach

Joe Gunther

Andy Davis, General Manager, Gunther Volkswagen Delray Beach

Andy Davis

August 27, 2017

"great person and great service. "

- Francis23

Alex is a great person and I never had a better buying experience. I would recommend them to everyone. The deal was smooth and he took his time and explained everything. No tricks or traps!!

Joe Gunther

August 26, 2017

"False information/ unprofessional salesman "

- Emrahfl

If you decided to buy from here I would say think twice our salesman was unprofessional and gave us wrong information for car being certified and last minute they were trying Charge activatetion fee and they run my credit 4 times gave me worst rate 5.99 my credit score was 805-805-799 their excuse was they had to it to find best rate , so thank god my credit score wasn't below 700, I regret doing business here. All side there is one reason I brought that car because General sales manager Brandon ( Volvo building ) he is awesome guy

August 07, 2017

"Amazing "

- gelz333

Alex Koppleman is the name of the the most amazing representative at Gunther Delray. This man literally made my shopping experience seem like I was speaking with a long time friend. He was very polite and knowledgeable, any questions I asked were not only answered immediately, but efficiently, leaving no doubts or confusion. Alex made my shopping experience a pleasure, I honestly was dreading the thought and idea of being in a dealership all day arguing over a deal that would suit not only me, but the dealership as well, but to my surprise it was quite fast and painless. Also Alex not only portrayed professionalism but he was very easy to speak to, allowing no dead air, always keeping the conversation interesting, while also matching me with my new 2017 Jetta. He went above and beyond my expectations, and treated me like a person and not a number. Alex Koppleman is the man for your deal, this I promise.

New 2018 Volvo V60, $43310