HGreg Doral

Leo Alvez

Charles Diaz, Salesperson, HGreg Doral

Charles Diaz

January 02, 2017

"Nightmare to deal with if buying from out of state"

- aja656

My sales person Randy Hodges at the Hgreg Luxury lot in Pompano Beach. He was quick to initially respond and it was all downhill from there. After I agreed to buy the car at the full advertised price, and pay the dealer junk fee. I told Randy on Dec 26 that I needed to have the car purchased and in my possession by Dec 31 for tax reasons and he assured me that wouldn't be an issue. There was a little delay in getting a bill of sale out of them. Once I signed it, I also submitted a credit app. It then took the finance department a total of 3-4 DAYS JUST TO GET ME AN INTEREST RATE QUOTE. I tried calling in on day 2 to talk with the finance department, since my sales rep couldn't even get a hold of them. I called in and waited on hold about 30-40 minutes and then got hung up on. I called back in spoke with a receptionist explained the urgency and my inability to reach someone, they said they'd go get someone and hung up the phone. So I called back a third time, got transferred to the finance department again, this time I got voicemail, left one and never got a callback. Called again, talked with another receptionist never came back to the phone and I got tired of waiting after another 20 minutes. I then gave up and started looking for a car dealership that actually had people working at it that was in the business of selling cars and not dicking around. I also had the car at Hgreg professionally inspected at BMW, and paid for the inspection. I am now out that money due to this dealership dropping the ball and being too inept to sell me a car at the end of the year. Hgreg lost a super easy 40K sale just due to being disorganized, understaffed, and incompetent.

December 30, 2016

"Purchase 2012 Ram"

- Petercabrera1

First time buying at HGreg. Pedro Rodriquez was a excellent salesperson he explain all the process and made the buying a easy process. Great job & Good service, I will highly recommend buying from this Dealer and ask for Pedro Rodriquez.

December 23, 2016

"Awesome and friendly staff."

- Medicmaster18

I felt right at home. Staff was friendly and courteous and help me right away. The cars on the lot are amazing and unbelievable great prices. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a certified or used car. Karen Buy salesperson was immediately attentive to my needs and professional in every aspect during the entire sale. Thanks very much to HGREG for a nice car.. John and Jose were awesome.

Used 2015 Nissan Altima, $16397