HGreg Doral

Rodny Fernandez

September 17, 2017

"Excellent customer service"

- Arllen13

Alin botez the sales man and Allan solano the financial manager both gave me an excellent experience. I was treated like family and everything went smooth. would highly recommend them and hgreg.. they helped the best they could. Give them a bonus and salary raise

Other Employees : Allan solano

September 02, 2017

"Great Experience! Alvin Botez was great!"

- Kiara89

HGreg put me in a car in hours! I recently went through a bankruptcy and I was extremely discouraged about getting a car. With the hard work of Alin Botez, I got in the car I wanted with the deal I wanted. I would recommend HGreg to anyone. My overall experience was great and they treated me well and provided me with the options that would benefit me and my situation.

September 01, 2017

"Got me a better interest rate than I expected!"

- TFBolin

Charles is definitely a salesman. He was informative and knowledgeable. I felt confidant in his ability to get me the best interest rate possible. He even sold me on the extended warranty something I hadn't considered or probably would have never bought but he made it seem sensible especially considering the kind of car I bought. Only thing I would recommend is that they get the setup like Carvana where you can sign all the documents online. The documents came the next day so wasn't a big deal but might help expedite the process some.

Charles Diaz