HGreg Doral

Sales Associate
Pedro Rodriguez, Salesperson, HGreg Doral

Pedro Rodriguez

August 22, 2016

"Bought my car, it was pretty easy"

- geimutck

I was really stressing out about purchasing my desired car, a BMW M3. Pedro made things very easy, answered any questions I had, was very straightforward and honest at every step of the way. A very pleasant experience overall.

August 19, 2016

"Great experience with Jose Morales"

- Brian Martinez

I bought an SUV today at Hgreg in Doral, Jose Morales helped me out and he was great, very helpful. They have all type of cars and they helped me with my bad credit. Thanks guys

August 18, 2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

- Ivan Fernandez

Hgreg as a whole offered amazing service and transparecy about their inventory. Jose Morales was the salesman that assisted my purchase and he was very polite, efficient and professional. My cousin is moving here and purchasing a car. I recommended Hgreg and to ask specifically for Jose.

Used 2013 BMW 328, $16890