Hare Chevrolet

2001 Stoney Creek Rd.,
Noblesville, Indiana 46060
Hare Chevrolet Info
About Hare Chevrolet

Hare Chevrolet is located in Noblesville, Indiana which is just minutes from Indianapolis. Chevy car and truck buyers travel to Hare Chevrolet for the best selection, service and prices on new and used vehicles. We are a family run business that has dedicated our lives to serve our community and provide quality vehicles to Indiana car shoppers. We are the Nation’s Oldest transportation dealer and we’re the largest GM store for the past 5 years! With 6 generations of experience since 1847, we continue to have a large selection of new and used vehicles to satisfy your needs. Check out our current offers listed below and see why our Customer Service scores are ranked one of the highest in the Nation! We are strong and here to stay!

About Hare Chevrolet Learn More

2,445 Dealership Reviews
moon1
3/31/2015

"Corvette Z06"

Wayne Gainey was a pleasure to deal with I ordered a new 2015 Z06 from him and he was very helpful in keeping up with the status of my order. I would buy another vehicle from him. I searched lots of dealers to find one that could order my car for me and flew from Texas to Indiana to pickup the car. Very happy with the car . Thanks Wayne

msnogle
3/30/2015

"I would buy again from Hare Chevrolet"

Hare Chevrolet was a pleasure to purchase my new 2015 Stingray Corvette from. Worked with top notch Sales Agent Wayne Gainey who shot me his best price over the phone and couldn't believe what I was hearing. I had already done my research so I new it was an incredible price on what he quoted me. Wayne was super nice, very helpful and really wanted my business. I had the opportunity to buy this car from a friend of mine who owns a Chevy dealership and ended up going with Wayne at Hare Chevrolet. I drove from Chicago to pick up this car and I encourage all people looking for a car in an around the Chicago area to give Hare Chevrolet a try. Only 3 hours away!!!

ELJackson

"New car"

Very knowledgeable and helpful staff. They made my car buying experience very enjoyable! I was able to find the car I wanted and the process was not overwhelming.

230sandbrook
3/30/2015

"Great Day at Chevrolet!"

Exceeded our expectations in every aspect of our car shopping/car purchase experience. Inventory selection was amazing.....if you can't find what you are looking for at Hare....it probably isn't out there.

bulldogs
3/29/2015

"very friendly"

This is my second car from here, experience has been very good. I purchased 2015 . Chevrolet travese traded 2014 chevy Captiva loved both cars great dealer.

Jeffsofree

"Great custumer service!"

Had the opportunity to work with Nate Allen and I walked out with a great deal! The entire team was very helpful and informative. I would recommend Hare to anyone!

big kruk
3/26/2015

"A great experience all around"

I had a great car buying experience at Hare Chevrolet. David Check was fantastic, and worked diligently to get me financed and taken care of. As someone that doesnt have the best credit, I didn't think i would be able to get a new car. But they took my trade in, which wasn't the greastest vehicle, and got me in a brand new car. I have David to thank for my families new vehicle. Mike Tallman did a great job explaining their amazing smart payment system, and set that up for me while I was in the finance process. The piece of mind that my payments will be taken care of automatically is great. All around, I had a great experience from the time I walked in the door, to the time I drove away with my new Chevy Sonic. I love my car. I highly recommend anyone to go to Hare Chevrolet. If they could help me, they could help anyone. They truely are a "dealer for the people."

TM

"Topnotch"

We bought our 2015 Corvette from Wayne Gainey. He made what might have been an impersonal internet purchase into a great experience. The trade-in papers were all prepared in advance and the car was clean, prepped and ready to go. His assistant Kate showed us all of the features and we were ready to go... a 500 mile trip. (That efficiency contrasts to a local buying experience in 2008 that took four hours to so simply trades and paperwork....so long of a time that we got caught in a snowstorm). Hare by the way has a beautiful new dealership and has very competitive prices from what I have seen. Everyone was very friendly.

Kate

peanutbutter1234
3/26/2015

"Regular 3 month check up/oil change"

I had my 99 Chevy Suburban Oil Change and Over all check up done on Tuesday 3/24. Also needed a headlight replaced (moisture had gotten inside) so John Pence had ordered everything needed before we had are scheduled appointment which made everything great. Hares -John Pence and his technician Brian Smith always takes very good care of us and I would only take my Truck to Hares for service. Always upfront and honest with us and tells us exactly what needs to be done and what needs to be done possibly at the next service. Very satisfied with the service we get!

Brian Smith

sschaefer
3/23/2015

"Very happy with my new Traverse"

We are very pleased with the experience we had purchasing our new Traverse. From the ladies that greeted us, our salesman Grant Davis, the manager Eric Davis, all the way through to finance, the process was easy and enjoyable. I got the vehicle I wanted at a great price.would recommend this dealership and Grant Davis to friends.

1 - 10 of 2,445 results