Hare Chevrolet

2001 Stoney Creek Rd.,
Noblesville, Indiana 46060
Hare Chevrolet Info
About Hare Chevrolet

Hare Chevrolet is located in Noblesville, Indiana which is just minutes from Indianapolis. Chevy car and truck buyers travel to Hare Chevrolet for the best selection, service and prices on new and used vehicles. We are a family run business that has dedicated our lives to serve our community and provide quality vehicles to Indiana car shoppers. We are the Nation’s Oldest transportation dealer and we’re the largest GM store for the past 5 years! With 6 generations of experience since 1847, we continue to have a large selection of new and used vehicles to satisfy your needs. Check out our current offers listed below and see why our Customer Service scores are ranked one of the highest in the Nation! We are strong and here to stay!

About Hare Chevrolet Learn More

2,465 Dealership Reviews
twotring
4/17/2015

"My new Chevy Traverse"

I went in for a used vehicle, due to my rebuilding credit, and failed to qualify. Nate worked with his finance team and get me the best deal possible. I am now driving a 2015 Chevy Traverse and absolutely love it. It was late when we finally left so my car didn't get detailed that night so he just told me to bring it back. It was refreshing to have someone work so hard for me. Thanks Nate.

jamesbrooke
4/17/2015

"perfect"

My whole family will never go anywhere else for used or new car. Hare Chevrolet has our business for life. Great people, they work very hard behind the scene. Thank you again Hare Chevrolet for my second car purchase.

TraverseGuy76

"Great Service Team"

I took my Traverse in to inspect a transmission issue. The service team did a great job explaining the scope and cost of work that would be needed for repair. When I expressed concern that I would have a hard time finding the funds, they went out of their way to contact Chevy to find a discount. Jeremy was able to obtain the discount, clean the car, and add a maintenance plan - all under budget. I'll definitely be back for any future service needs and would recommend Hare (and certainly Jeremy) to friends.

lil deb

"great salesman"

Joe Rodriguez is a great salesman, He made you feel comfortable by making sure you knew everything that was going to happen and how . it was worth the trip to Noblesville .

shock97
4/14/2015

"Thanks Travis Fuchs and Jon Higgins!"

Brought my car in for a lot of vibration in the steering wheel/front end. Rotors were machined, new pads installed and my car handles like its brand new. Also, just recently purchased a used vehicle for my son. He loves it!! Hare has proven time and time again why they've had my business and will continue to have that for many years to come. Thanks guys!!

Debbie123
4/11/2015

"Thank you !"

Joe Meanor is a wonderful salesman very helpful kind courteous did everything he promised got us through this process very smooth and quick He was all around geat Thank you Joe we appreciate all you did for us Love the New Cruise Thanks Again Davis and Debbie Bates

ggranger
4/10/2015

"Thanks Tyler"

Friendly, Fast, Affordable! Tyler was very helpful and eager to please. This was our first trip to the service department at Hare Chevrolet and it will not be our last.

mrbigg15
4/09/2015

"Excellent Service"

I've taken my vehicle to Hare for years! Travis does what he can to make my experience a great one!! He hasn't steered me wrong!!

FamlyisCruzinNow
4/09/2015

"Great Experience"

Very happy with my First new car experience, Joe and Mike where both very professional, friendly and helpful. The "Sisters of saving's commercial" got us to come in but these guys are why we will come back again!

Colorado2015
4/07/2015

"Happy Camper"

We thought the 2015 Motor Trend Truck of the Year, the Chevrolet Colorado, might be the right vehicle for us. We worked with Brian Eybel starting with a test drive, his trying to locate the right vehicle that met our specific requirements, and finally through ordering it. Brian worked closely with us throughout the entire process. He communicated with us frequently and provided excellent customer support. His efforts exemplified Hare Chevrolet being “A dealer for the people.”

1 - 10 of 2,465 results