Hare Chevrolet

Hare Chevrolet

Call
Hare Chevrolet Info
About Hare Chevrolet

Hare Chevrolet is located in Noblesville, Indiana which is just minutes from Indianapolis. Chevy car and truck buyers travel to Hare Chevrolet for the best selection, service and prices on new and used vehicles. We are a family run business that has dedicated our lives to serve our community and provide quality vehicles to Indiana car shoppers. We are the Nation’s Oldest transportation dealer and we’re the largest GM store for the past 5 years! With 6 generations of experience since 1847, we continue to have a large selection of new and used vehicles to satisfy your needs. Check out our current offers listed below and see why our Customer Service scores are ranked one of the highest in the Nation! We are strong and here to stay!

About Hare Chevrolet Learn More

"Great Service"

I always get my vehicles serviced at Hare. I like the friendly service. I usually deal with Travis Fuchs. He does a great job keeping me informed with what's going on with my vehicles and I trust what he tells me.

"Hare Cheverolet is the Best!!!!"

I was referred to Hare Chevrolet by a friend. She referred me to Alan Greene. He was very helpful through my whole experience. He had alot of patience with me and helped me picked out a great vehicle. It was very cold out and instead of us walking around the whole lot he drove me around so I wouldn't freeze to death. After I finalized my sale I discovered that I lost my cellphone even though it was getting close to closing time he helped me look for my phone and he found it out in the snow. He really shows great customer service and I will be buying my cars from Hare Chevrolet in the future!

"Great Customer Service.. See Jon Ugen for your Car Needs"

Place was busy on Saturday... My old salesperson was no longer working there and Jon stepped in to help.. I told him what I was looking for and we came the agreement. I was glad to see even though the place was busy there were still ample people able to help. This time I had to ask but only because I was looking for my old salesperson first. Its always that toss up do you want sales persons to bother you on the lot or do you want to go look for them. For Me I already knew what I wanted and it was an easy experience.. I have always had great results with Hare and their team! Kelley and Theo were also great to work with to make sure I understood everything and my options!

"Bad start but GREAT ending"

I went into the dealership on Saturday morning. I was given Dave as my sales person. He was HORRIBLE! He did not want to help me at all. He didn't know what cars were on the lot, tried to put me in a car I never asked for and was just a rude person all around. Due to my credit he tried to put me in a car that was 11 years old and I would have to pay if I wanted any sort of warranty..... THEN he lied about the down payment THAT was enough for me and I demanded to work with another associate. and went to the sales manager. The sales manager let me tell him my story of what happened and put me with Jessie...This changed EVERYTHING! I ended up leaving the dealership with a 2013 that was the same monthly price as the OLD car the other guy was going to give me! Working with Jessie was such a GREAT experience! I would recommend this dealership to ANYONE! BUT I would advise if you are not happy with your sales rep DO NOT settle you do have other options! Above all my recommendation would be to ask for Jessie :)

"Great Dealership and Employees"

I want to personally thank Moose Benli, Jason Horack, and Mike Tallman for all their help. I have dealt with Moose each time I have been in the market for a vehicle. He is the greatest salesman and I have nothing but respect for him. Moose really knows how to make a person feel welcome and is knowledgeable about the vehicles at Hares. Mike was great at helping me order what I wanted and Jason treated me fairly. I have to say that all three of these guys have my respect and displayed the utmost integrity when dealing with me. That must be why I bought two 2015 vehicles in two weeks at Hares. Hats off to you all and to Hares.

"Excellant service"

The car was in and out in a timely manner, the waiting area is very comfortable with wifi connection. I brought the car in for a recall and was surprised to learn that I would receive a $25 gift card for bringing my vehicle in.

"Super Duper A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!"

Car died on Monday, Shawn Messenger had me in an amazing "new" car by Wednesday. Shawn displayed stellar customer service and an outstanding knowledge base!

Shawn Messenger

"2nd Purchase from Hare Chevrolet"

I just bought my second car from Hare Chevrolet. I live 2 miles from another Chevy dealer and choose to drive 35 miles each way to Hare Chevrolet. The sale people, the finance people, the service people are stellar. I would highly recommend stopping by Hare Chevrolet first before going anywhere else. You will not be disappointed.

"Hare Chevrolet is great!!"

The management staff at Hare Chevrolet, Eric Davis, Mike Tallman and my salesman Corbin Richards are fantastic. Corbin has a great personality, very knowledgeable about Chevrolets and is detailed ordinated. They treated me like I was some type of royalty. My new Corvette Convertible is the greatest new car on the planet. I will be sure to tell everybody that GM makes excellent cars.

Mike Tallman (F&I Consultant)

"THE GREATEST EXPERIENCE"

CORBIN WAS MY SOLUTION SPECIALIST, I CAN ONLY SAY PERFECT. HE WAS THE BEST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD AT A DEALERSHIP. I WILL CERTAIN BE GOING BACK.

Reviews of Wayne  Gainey