Hare Chevrolet

Hare Chevrolet
Call
Hare Chevrolet Info
About Hare Chevrolet

Hare Chevrolet is located in Noblesville, Indiana which is just minutes from Indianapolis. Chevy car and truck buyers travel to Hare Chevrolet for the best selection, service and prices on new and used vehicles. We are a family run business that has dedicated our lives to serve our community and provide quality vehicles to Indiana car shoppers. We are the Nation’s Oldest transportation dealer and we’re the largest GM store for the past 5 years! With 6 generations of experience since 1847, we continue to have a large selection of new and used vehicles to satisfy your needs. Check out our current offers listed below and see why our Customer Service scores are ranked one of the highest in the Nation! We are strong and here to stay!

About Hare Chevrolet Learn More

"The Best!!!"

Todd Kirkpatrick, Emily Robison and Michael Higgins are at the top of there game! We have dealt with Todd in years past and we don't just consider him our car salesman. We consider him a good friend! We were able to get a deal done with no hassle on our new 2014 Impala. We love it!!! Hares Chevrolet is what it advertises! A dealer for the people!

"Fantastic Experience"

I was referred to Darrell Lee by a co-worker who had nothing but good things to say about Darrell. I walked into your dealership without an appointment and it wasn't an issue. I was immediately greeted by, Melissa Barnhart, Darrell's assistant and was informed that Darrell was not in but she would be more than willing to assist me. I felt very welcomed and relaxed with Melissa with the whole car buying experience. She didn't rush me with my decision, nor had a problem with the large amount of questions I had. She listened to what I had to say and assured me that if we both worked together that she would get me in the car of my dreams. Three hours later I was leaving Hare Chevrolet in a brand new vehicle happier than ever! I would highly suggest Darrell and Melissa at Hare if ever in the market for a vehicle if you want to have a Fantastic Experience! Thank you again Melissa for all your help.

"Good people"

They did an excellent job in reviewing the car and it's many features, as well as making me very comfortable as the car was being prepared for me. Extra kudos to Melissa, who went above and beyond to ensure that I was a happy customer.

"Runs Likw Hare"

Service was superb from John Pence and his gang. Diagnostics were quick and the needed parts were on hand. The courtesy car transportation home and return was appreciated

"My Experience MaryG"

I was having issues with my vehicle so i called my sales person (Mr Alan Greene) to see what i should do. i told him what was going on, and that i was concerned because this had happened before. Mr, Greene asked me where i was. i told him i was at work, but i couldn't leave to bring my car to be checked. Mr. Greene offered to pick my car up and have it checked for. He gave me a time frame when i who be there and he was on time. i appreciate Mr. Greene for his time and consideration with me and my car. Ms. Gladney

"Friendly service"

Very friendly sales staff as always. Todd is an excellent sales rep to have dealt with for my last three car purchases over the last three years.

August 25, 2014

We are happy to see that you have found someone you can trust. We truly appreciate your business with us, and we are looking forward to working with you in the future!

"Excellent Service"

I spent my Saturday afternoon at Hare Chevrolet and from beginning to end, I had a completely satisfying customer service experience. Everyone was friendly and for a very busy atmosphere, I still felt relaxed. Richard Cobb walked me through each phase of the car buying process and he helped immensely. Theo was very knowledgable and quick at the financing portion of the day. I'm excited to be driving a new car and I've found a new dealership to do business with as well as refer to others!

Richard Cobb

August 25, 2014

Congratulations on the new car! We are so glad that we could make the car buying process as simple as we could for you. We are excited to work with you again in the future.

"Straight forward and fast"

I am from the Chicago area so I made the deal over the phone on a Used Corvette Z06. Once I arrived I was treated professionally with no surprises after a 3 hour drive. I have owned many cars over the years and this was one of the best experiences, if not the best I've had. Thanks guys. -Ronald Farina

August 25, 2014

Congratulations on the new Corvette Ronald! Glad to hear that you had a good experience and will return. We will be looking forward to doing business with you again in the future.

"MY Car!"

Finally I was able to get into the car I've wanted for years! Shawn Messenger, Solution Specialist made it happen! What a great experience without the stereotypical "car salesperson" attitude. He was there with us the entire way and always made us feel like he was on our side. Thanks Shawn!

Shawn Messenger

August 25, 2014

Congratulations on getting the car you wanted! We are happy we could help. We can't wait to work with again in the future.

"Solutions Specialist"

He helped went above and beyond doing his job to help us get the car! very nice and friendly guy and answered all of the questions we had!

Corbin Richards