Hare Chevrolet

2001 Stoney Creek Rd.,
Noblesville, Indiana 46060
Hare Chevrolet Info
About Hare Chevrolet

Hare Chevrolet is located in Noblesville, Indiana which is just minutes from Indianapolis. Chevy car and truck buyers travel to Hare Chevrolet for the best selection, service and prices on new and used vehicles. We are a family run business that has dedicated our lives to serve our community and provide quality vehicles to Indiana car shoppers. We are the Nation’s Oldest transportation dealer and we’re the largest GM store for the past 5 years! With 6 generations of experience since 1847, we continue to have a large selection of new and used vehicles to satisfy your needs. Check out our current offers listed below and see why our Customer Service scores are ranked one of the highest in the Nation! We are strong and here to stay!

About Hare Chevrolet Learn More

2,566 Dealership Reviews
Amanda
7/31/2015

"Impressive service!"

Jeremy is amazing. He is so nice, professional and always remembers a ring pop for my daughter. Jeremy is the reason I return and the reason I'll never go anywhere else.

BlackMalibuLT
7/30/2015

"Excellent People Delivering Excellent Service "

Before my recent visit to Hare Chevrolet, I was beginning to think customer service was a thing of the past. Hare Chevy restored my faith! I took my Malibu in for an oil change and was greeted promptly and courteously. The Service Specialist Jeremy was great! He explained the services needed and even had a 1year maintenance plan that saved me money! My next car purchase will no doubt be with the sisters of savings! Kudos to them for providing such a great place to purchase vehicles as well as have them maintained. Thank you! God Bless America!

jellen189

"First Car"

I purchased my first car from Hare Chevy. I heard the commercials and thought I would give it a shot. Chris Parker was my salesman and was easy to work with. I was able to get a car without a cosigner.

susaneaton248

"Second Car from hare"

This was the second car that I purchased from Chris Parker at Hare Chevy. Both times have been tremendous and I would highly recommend him and the dealership. Susan Eaton

RamaLama

"Great experience "

Wow a very refreshing time spent with Lucas at Hare. Was a very easy process from start to finish. Highly recommended, visit Hare and Lucas next time you are looking!

malibuluvr816

"awesome"

Jon Ugen was awesome. He sold me my new Malibu and introduced me to leasing. This is my second car I've leased from Jon, and the first was just as amazing!

MalikPerry1

"Best Salesman ever "

Nate was very helpful and knowledgeable about my situation while ate Hare. I was allowed to ask questions and didn't feel stupid for mot understanding certain things. Nate also didnt seem like a salesman to me, it was more as he was a friend helping me to make the best choice for me.

SweetNeet
7/29/2015

"Friendly and Efficient "

Nate made me feel very comfortable purchasing a vehicle from Hare Chevy. I didn't feel pressured as I have in the past. The environment was very calm yet family like, and everyone seemed to work as a team. I can't wait to recommend Nate and this dealership to my friends and family.

Heidimarks142
7/29/2015

"Awesome experience from Nate"

Nate was awesome!! We was upfront, created a relaxed sales environment, listened to our needs and made recommendations based around them. He presented the pros and cons of leasing vs financing with my current financial position and trade. Michael also made our financing process simple and painless by having everything prepared prior to us getting to his office. The dealership was welcoming and helpful. I look forward to returning for my vehicle maintenance and future business.

pearljam10
7/25/2015

"Wonerful People"

Got a new Silverado today Thanks to Grant Davis, Vince Gainey, and Michael Higgins!! Wonderful people to deal with and look forward to dealing with them in the future!! Thanks again guys!

1 - 10 of 2,566 results