Hare Chevrolet

2001 Stoney Creek Rd.,
Noblesville, Indiana 46060
Hare Chevrolet Info
About Hare Chevrolet

Hare Chevrolet is located in Noblesville, Indiana which is just minutes from Indianapolis. Chevy car and truck buyers travel to Hare Chevrolet for the best selection, service and prices on new and used vehicles. We are a family run business that has dedicated our lives to serve our community and provide quality vehicles to Indiana car shoppers. We are the Nation’s Oldest transportation dealer and we’re the largest GM store for the past 5 years! With 6 generations of experience since 1847, we continue to have a large selection of new and used vehicles to satisfy your needs. Check out our current offers listed below and see why our Customer Service scores are ranked one of the highest in the Nation! We are strong and here to stay!

About Hare Chevrolet Learn More

2,950 Dealership Reviews
James Stainsby
9/23/2016

"Dennis Cooper"

I brought my Avalanche in for an oil change. Dennis was very pleasant and offered me some great advice. While I was just there to get an oil change he made me feel appreciated and welcome. Thanks Dennis!

September 23, 2016

We are so happy your experience with Hare service and Dennis was great! We appreciate your business, thank you for your feedback.

jlbonner1219
9/19/2016

"Best customer service ever!"

Friendly. Courteous. Personable Knowledgeable. What more can you ask from a dealership and their salesmen/saleswomen? Cate asked me of my needs and she delivered.

September 22, 2016

Your business is very important to us, and we are so happy to hear you enjoyed your visit!

September 19, 2016

We are very happy to hear that Cate was able to give you a great experience here at Hare Chevrolet and look forward to doing any future business with you!!

Gary Henderson
9/16/2016

"Awesome!"

Kelsie Leach was great...Did everything she could to get my boyfriend out of his lease when the Dealership he got the lease from would not do a thing... So he is out of his lease and into a new car...

Someone from management came over but I do not recall his name...He was great too

September 16, 2016

We are so happy Kelsie was able to get your boyfriend into a great new car that he loves! Welcome to the Hare Chevy family! We are so happy you are a part of it!

rscoffman
9/14/2016

"Stellar!"

Great car buying experience! Kelsie's approach, people skills, and personality went far above expectations. Make sure she never has a reason to leave -ever-. She's the future success of this dealership. (Management material) Ryan S. Coffman

September 15, 2016

We are glad to hear Kelsie was able to give you a great experience! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future!

kevinjune
9/14/2016

"Truely took care of me"

Cate was absolutely wonderful in helping me purchase my first car. Highly satisfied wouldn't suffice my feeling when I drove off in my new Cruze!

September 14, 2016

We are so happy Cate was able to give you such a great car buying experience and get you into a brand new Cruze! Welcome to the Hare Chevy family, we are so happy you are a part of it!

tammperk
9/13/2016

"Good but did not recieve quotes."

Overall good and quick but Jim said he would quote tire prices and did not,at all.He even said he could match competitors prices.

September 13, 2016

Thank you for letting us know about this issue. We appreciate your honesty and would like to have the opportunity to rectify this situation for you. Please send us your contact information to harecares@hareauto.com, and a manager will be in contact with you as soon as possible.

arelyjrosario
9/12/2016

"Overexceeded my expectations!!!"

I was highly recommended to Mr. Roman by various people. Heard wonderful things about the dealership. His professionalism was up to par, worked hard to get me the best deal, and most importantly, was very patient with me and my decision. The dealership team were very kind and sweet, and as a single mother of a 3 year old boy, it is not easy to have a very hyper-active toddler wanting to run and scream and look at all the vehicles, and Mr. Fernando Roman, took the right precautions to give me the time I needed to look for my vehicle. I couldn't be more satisfied with the entire Hare family, and most importantly with Mr. Fernando Roman. I will definitely recommend my clients, family members and friends to come see Mr. Roman and the Hare Family dealership!

September 12, 2016

Welcome to the Hare Chevrolet family! We are thrilled to hear that Fernando and the rest of our staff was able to provide you with a great welcoming experience with our dealership! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future!

Robert2788
9/12/2016

"Awesome Dealer "

Fernando Roman is a Awesome guy to work with told him the car I was looking we got the keys test drove great price bought the car. Was in and out awesome operation at Hare Chevrolet.

September 12, 2016

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that Fernando was able to give you a great experience with Hare Chevrolet. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future!

metalhof
9/09/2016

"Smooth vehicle purchase"

Excellent dealership and customer service. Our salesperson was Kelsie. In all of my dealings with purchasing a car, this was by far the easiest. She was exceptional, very knowledgeable about the whole process, and had us in and out of there in no time with our new "to us" vehicle. She differed from most of my experiences with sales representatives in that she genuinely seemed to care about making us happy and getting us what we wanted rather than trying to upsell or make an extra buck off of us! This will definitely be our first stop the next time we are looking for a vehicle, and I will tell everyone I know the same.

September 09, 2016

We are so happy your experience with Hare and Kelsie was great! We appreciate your business, thank you for your feedback.

mlev321
9/08/2016

"2017 Chevy Traverse"

My mom actually purchased a car first from Kelsie and had such a great experience she suggested I go there and check it out. I made an appointment with Kelsie, I went in with an idea of what I wanted and she made the process EASY, FAST & FUN! I got more than what I wanted and couldn't be happier with my purchase. If you are looking for a pleasant time shopping for a new car and not someone pushing anything on you, I strongly suggest working with Kelsie, she is great! Thank you again for your help, Kelsie!

September 09, 2016

We are so happy your car buying experience with Hare and Kelise was great! We appreciate your business, thank you for your feedback.

1 - 10 of 2,950 results