Hare Chevrolet

2001 Stoney Creek Rd.,
Noblesville, Indiana 46060
Hare Chevrolet Info
About Hare Chevrolet

Hare Chevrolet is located in Noblesville, Indiana which is just minutes from Indianapolis. Chevy car and truck buyers travel to Hare Chevrolet for the best selection, service and prices on new and used vehicles. We are a family run business that has dedicated our lives to serve our community and provide quality vehicles to Indiana car shoppers. We are the Nation’s Oldest transportation dealer and we’re the largest GM store for the past 5 years! With 6 generations of experience since 1847, we continue to have a large selection of new and used vehicles to satisfy your needs. Check out our current offers listed below and see why our Customer Service scores are ranked one of the highest in the Nation! We are strong and here to stay!

About Hare Chevrolet Learn More

2,836 Dealership Reviews
don
5/27/2016

"Professional and speedy process."

Staff were welcoming; Wayne Gainey helped us through the process in a very friendly but professional manner. He was concise and had the selling/purchasing process well mastered. Ryan Watts was speedy with all of the paperwork.Thank you for a painless buying experience. Don and Jeanette

May 28, 2016

We are glad to hear that wayne & Ryan were able to give you a great experience ! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future!

EddieK76
5/27/2016

"Great Service from beginning to end"

Can't say enough about our experience at Hare. WE had purchased a Traverse a few years ago at a different dealership but when we compare our service to Hare it's not even close. Hare took care of us from beginning to end and Corbin was amazing. He worked hard for what we wanted and we ended up buying a 2nd car a week later.!

May 28, 2016

Your business is very important to us, and we are so happy to hear you enjoyed your visit!

Aprilfitz88
5/25/2016

"Always top-notch"

This was our second purchase from Hare Chevrolet. Both times, Wayne Gainey, our sales person was highly professional, encouraging, and helpful. I couldn't imagine buying a car from anyone else! Michael, our financing person, was very knowledgable, and made the tedious process of signing papers quick and easy to understand. Their service department is also outstanding, and provides excellent service - Travis is always friendly and efficient. On a scale of 1 to 10, they get an 11!

May 28, 2016

Thank you for your continued loyalty, We are so excited for you !

May 25, 2016

We are glad to hear that Wayne was able to give you a great experience! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future!

Megan Mullenix
5/24/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience"

Wouldn't go anywhere else for a vehicle, our salesman made sure we were happy and drove away with exactly what we wanted. We were there all day, but the end result was very satisfying.

May 25, 2016

Your business is very important to us, and we are so happy to hear you enjoyed your visit & Ahmed was able to give you a good experience !

Teamtyce1818
5/20/2016

"Great Experience "

I could have gone anywhere to purchase a new vehicle but everyone a hair Chevrolet made me feel at home and found the truck that was perfect for me

May 23, 2016

Welcome to the Hare Chevrolet Family! We are glad that you have a great experience with us . Enjoy your Truck !

JJPDDS
5/19/2016

"Got a good used car fast"

My college boy who was leaving for an internship (in Texas ) in a few days only had a clunker to get him there. We needed a reliable and economical car ASAP. We found a really nice hatchback at a very reasonable price. Our sales rep, Natel, expedited the transaction in an efficient and respectful manner. We were treated like VIP's by everyone at Hare even though our purchase was a modest one. We couldn't be more satisfied! Jj

May 20, 2016

We are so happy to hear that Nate was able to give you a great experience! Please let us know what we can do for you in the future!

Unknown
5/19/2016

"Amazing experience :)"

I always have great experiences with this dealership everytime I go in! Recently just bought a car from Corbin! He was a pleasant to buy from!! I will not go anywhere else to buy a car from now on! :))

May 20, 2016

Thank you for your loyalty! We hope to continue giving you a great experience, and we appreciate your business.

tweessies2
5/17/2016

""Buying done Right""

Dealing with Corbin was fantastic! He listened as we spoke and found the perfect vehicle for us on the first try. He made the experience enjoyable. I have purchased many cars in my life but this was the easiest and most professionally handled.We certainly would recommend Corbin and Hare Chevrolet to any of our friends and family.

Rhea

May 18, 2016

We are so happy Corbin was able to get you into a great vehicle! Welcome to the Hare Chevrolet family!!

Jcarter
5/15/2016

"Great Experience"

Corbin was great. He listened to our needs and found the vehicle that suited us perfectly. We can't thank him enough for his hard work and dedication!

May 16, 2016

We are so happy to hear that Corbin was able to give you a great experience! Please let us know what we can do for you in the future!

mmclean
5/13/2016

"EASY!"

My old truck died last Sunday. I knew I would have to go to a dealer and go through the hassle - you know how sterile and intimidating car dealers can be. I had done some internet searches and located a couple trucks to look at. I was met in the parking lot by Reneau Simpson - no pressure. He just handed me his business card and said, "Let me know if I can help you." Minutes later he walked me through the check-in process and we were off on a test drive. Returning from the test drive, he simply asked, "What do you think, should we do this?" A short time later I was meeting with Mike Higgins to finalize everything and then I was on my way to work in my beautiful truck. Easy, friendly, no pressure. I have not done business with Hare Chevrolet in the past - but I will definitely return for any future needs! Monica and Courtney have really developed a business culture to be proud of. Reneau provided the very best car buying experience EVER!!

May 13, 2016

We aree so happy to here that Reneau was able to give you such a great experience! We hope you continue to enjoy your new vehicle!

1 - 10 of 2,836 results