Hare Chevrolet

2001 Stoney Creek Rd.,
Noblesville, Indiana 46060
Hare Chevrolet Info
About Hare Chevrolet

Hare Chevrolet is located in Noblesville, Indiana which is just minutes from Indianapolis. Chevy car and truck buyers travel to Hare Chevrolet for the best selection, service and prices on new and used vehicles. We are a family run business that has dedicated our lives to serve our community and provide quality vehicles to Indiana car shoppers. We are the Nation’s Oldest transportation dealer and we’re the largest GM store for the past 5 years! With 6 generations of experience since 1847, we continue to have a large selection of new and used vehicles to satisfy your needs. Check out our current offers listed below and see why our Customer Service scores are ranked one of the highest in the Nation! We are strong and here to stay!

About Hare Chevrolet Learn More

2,732 Dealership Reviews
Carneeds
2/07/2016

"Oil change "

Service options are available to help you get more out of the money you have to spend in car repairs. Great service in a timely manner and prices lower than other dealers with satisfactory guarantee.

wrupe
2/05/2016

"oil change"

had a competitors coupon which was allowed to be used, price matching at its best did not know if they would honor the coupon but they did

bulldog
2/03/2016

"Corbin thought of the customer first"

Corbin did a great job of translating our wants into vehicles which were available and letting us choose. He honest opinions and advice helped us make a selection quickly

Corvette2015 jerry15
2/03/2016

"Great experience the whole process with professional staff."

This is the first automobile I have purchased from Hare Chevrolet,I was treated like I had been a customer for a number of years.

There was couple of other people don't know their name but they were all top class.

February 03, 2016

Welcome to the Hare Chevrolet family! Let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future!

Colorado16

"Great experience"

Corbin Richards was highly recommended by a good friend and his wife who had a good experience buying two vehicles from him. I was very pleased with my experience buying my new Colorado. Kelsie Leach was very informative helping me with the electronics and helpful setting up my wifi and phone. Ryan Watts was very helpful my final paperwork. Overall a very good experience. I will be back.

Kelsie Leach

February 03, 2016

Im so happy to hear that everyone here at Hare Chevrolet was able to give you a good experience! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

LibbyMalibu

"Great experience "

Great experience payments are exactly what I was hoping for. Corbin was very helpful and patient with helping me pick out my car. He also helped me set up my phone app for my new car. Very happy when I drove off in my new Malibu!

February 03, 2016

We are so happy that you are enjoying your new Malibu! Please dont hesitate to let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Kelsey.P
2/02/2016

"My first car buying experience!"

My experience at Hare Chevrolet was great! I was looking to buy my first car and Corbin made that happen!! I test drove several cars but just wasn't satisfied.. I was being picky, but he didn't give up and helped me find the car of my dreams! I am so in love with my 2015 Jeep Patriot and I thank everyone at Hare for helping me out!! :)

February 03, 2016

Im happy to hear that Corbin was able to get you into the best car for you! Welcome to the Hare Chevrolet family!

Satisfied

""Great Service""

Corbin came Highly recommended from a friend. This was my first time going to Hare Chevrolet and Corbin made the experience very worth it. He has great communication and customer service skills. He is very knowledgeable and made the process very easy. I will refer him to anyone I know wanting to purchase a vehicle hands down!!

February 03, 2016

Your business is very important to us! We are so happy to hear that Corbin gave you a great experience!

lstone81

"excellent"

His service and the company went above and beyond anything you could imagine.I got a little impatient at times. but I can guarantee you I would never go to anyone else with the type of service I received.

February 03, 2016

Thank you for your feedback! It is very appreciated! Please let us know what we can do for you in the future!

matthewcnance
1/31/2016

"Great customer service!"

I shopped for a year and a half for the right Ford Mustang. Upon finding a vehicle at Hare which matched my wants, the buying process could not have gone smoother. They were courteous and understood my needs. Additionally, from the sales person to the finance person, the fact remained they wanted to answer my questions and wanted to make sure I felt comfortable with the purchase. There was a clear priority for my satisfaction post sale, as well. They detailed the interior of the car to take care of some pet hair left from the previous owner, and they helped me to get a second key as the vehicle only came with one.

February 03, 2016

We are so happy we could help get you into the Ford Mustang that you were looking for!

1 - 10 of 2,732 results