Hare Chevrolet

2001 Stoney Creek Rd.,
Noblesville, Indiana 46060
Hare Chevrolet Info
About Hare Chevrolet

Hare Chevrolet is located in Noblesville, Indiana which is just minutes from Indianapolis. Chevy car and truck buyers travel to Hare Chevrolet for the best selection, service and prices on new and used vehicles. We are a family run business that has dedicated our lives to serve our community and provide quality vehicles to Indiana car shoppers. We are the Nation’s Oldest transportation dealer and we’re the largest GM store for the past 5 years! With 6 generations of experience since 1847, we continue to have a large selection of new and used vehicles to satisfy your needs. Check out our current offers listed below and see why our Customer Service scores are ranked one of the highest in the Nation! We are strong and here to stay!

About Hare Chevrolet Learn More

2,498 Dealership Reviews
bbqueen
5/28/2015

"amazing"

Today was a dream come true. I came into Hare looking at a certain car, and was met by Jon Ugen. He helped me find a better car for just a little more money. Thank you!

cubs4life872
5/28/2015

"Kris Babic"

Kris Babic and Hare Chevy did great work to get me a new Cruze! I love my new car :) it was a fast and easy day

blucas20
5/27/2015

"Hare Rocks"

Thanks Hare and Corbin Richards for helping us with this purchase of a lease on my daughter's car. We highly recommend you contacting or going to Hare to get the best deals.'' The Finance people rock to they got the best rate and also put my daughter on the car to build credit. How smart!!! Thanks Richard Davis for that information

scbecket
5/23/2015

"Amazing"

This was my first big purchase with my wife and I couldn't be happier. Grant and his dad were amazing in every aspect of facilitating our needs. We had no intention of buying so soon but after test driving and talking to them we signed directly after and are enjoying our new Chevrolet Equinox. Be smart and choose Hare Chevrolet, not for their silly commercials, but for the genuine people that work there.

dcgreen77
5/22/2015

"Tracy purchase"

First of all Chad did not purchase the vehicle Dawn Green did. Thank you. Please update

mendelp
5/19/2015

"It was refreshing."

Joe Rodriguez was great! We told him what we wanted to do and he got it done. It was nice not to have someone tell me what I wanted. Thanks Joe

suzs1209
5/17/2015

"impressive"

My Husband and I were treated excellent from the very beginning. Darrell Lee and Melissa Barnhart were willing to work with us and get us an excellent deal. This is the first dealer I've bought a car from that i didn't feel like I needed to take a shower once the deal was made. I'v already recommended Hare to my friends and family. Susan

Squire33
5/16/2015

"Long wait, but totally worth it. "

Brianna Anderson was very quick in contacting me about the car I was looking at on the Internet. Once I was in the door, Corbin Richards was awesome. He was very busy but was very courteous and helpful to set me up with my new '08 Cobalt SS. Felicia Sharkey was also very helpful with the delivery process and Michael Higgins in finance was very nice and made me feel like a wanted customer and not a payday. If recommend this dealership to anyone.

Ilovemykids1040
5/15/2015

"Awesome"

I am so pleased and appreciative of the hard work and dedication to me that was displayed by the staff of Hare Chevrolet. Nate Allen helped me thru a very difficult process, he did an outstanding job. He went above and beyond my expectations. I am so thankful to Nate, for he showed care, compassion and the willingness to go the extra mile for me. Again, thank you Nate, from the bottom of my heart, you are awesome! I will not look any further for dealerships, I will recommend Hare Chevrolet to my friends and families and honestly anyone whom I hear is searching for a car. I love my Chevy Cruz! Thank you for helping me and treating me wonderfully.

M&J
5/12/2015

"Personable and Professional"

I can recommend Hare Chevrolet without any reservations. And especially our sales professional Wayne Gainey. Wayne was friendly, attentive and very professional. He helped select several vehicles that fit our criteria, patiently waited while we test drove and debated the pros/cons of the various cars, and helped guide us to the most car for us. Without a doubt Wayne is the most valuable car professional I have ever dealt with. Thanks Wayne and Thanks Hare Chevrolet... (BTW - we ended up with a beautiful topaz blue 2014 Equinox.)

1 - 10 of 2,498 results