Hare Chevrolet

2001 Stoney Creek Rd.,
Noblesville, Indiana 46060
Hare Chevrolet Info
About Hare Chevrolet

Hare Chevrolet is located in Noblesville, Indiana which is just minutes from Indianapolis. Chevy car and truck buyers travel to Hare Chevrolet for the best selection, service and prices on new and used vehicles. We are a family run business that has dedicated our lives to serve our community and provide quality vehicles to Indiana car shoppers. We are the Nation’s Oldest transportation dealer and we’re the largest GM store for the past 5 years! With 6 generations of experience since 1847, we continue to have a large selection of new and used vehicles to satisfy your needs. Check out our current offers listed below and see why our Customer Service scores are ranked one of the highest in the Nation! We are strong and here to stay!

About Hare Chevrolet Learn More

2,918 Dealership Reviews
C D Henderson
8/24/2016

"Walked in to buy red or blue double cab Silverado 1500 4x4"

Hare Chevrolet is just like the Chevy commercials - everyone is busy, eager to assist, helpful and courteous!! We were amazed! We had narrowed our decision down to red or blue double cab - Reneau was SO VERY PATIENT with us!! He brought 3 or 4 different trucks up to front of lot for us to inspect, test drive, and consider. On Saturday afternoon while we were shopping - it poured! Not a little rain - torrential down pour! But Reneau grabbed his umbrella and went out to the lot to retrieve the trucks in the colors we were interested in. Hare's inventory is fabulous!! Great selection! We decided on a White Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LTZ! This truck is very nice! We are very pleased with total visit and dedication of employees we dealt with. Ryan (financial) & Reneau stayed well after closing to complete the deal and were as courteous at 6:30 p.m. as they were when we first walked in!! I have already recommended Hare Chevrolet to my friends and will continue! Thanks for a great experience!!

August 24, 2016

We are happy to hear that Reneau and Ryan both were able to give you a great experience here at Hare Chevrolet, we also look forward to doing any business with you in the future.

Shaynes
8/22/2016

"Best service ever!"

My sales person was absolutely helpful! Worked very hard for me to get approved with not so good credit! Was a success got me in a newer car with minimal miles. Definitely a superhero sales person! 😊

August 23, 2016

We are glad to hear Rod was able to give you a great experience! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future!

Heather Rogers
8/21/2016

"Great Experience!!"

The staff there were amazing especially Rod Goodwine he definitely went above & beyond helping me get into my new car! I couldn't have asked for a better experience Rod was absolutely excellent thru out the whole process!!

August 23, 2016

We are glad to hear Rod and our staff were able to give you a great experience! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future!

DANDREA2016
8/21/2016

"Rod is the man ! "

He helped me get a good deal on a nice car . He got the job done when nobody else could get me approve . He's cool !

August 23, 2016

Your business is very important to us, and we are so happy to hear you enjoyed your visit!

Madmadison17
8/18/2016

"Great experience!!"

My experience at chevi was great! And it was mainly because of Fernando. He did everything he could to get me approved and get the vehicle I wanted. I LOVE my 2014 Chevrolet Spark! I would definitely recommend chevi and send people straight to Fernando!

August 19, 2016

We are very happy to hear that Fernando Roman was able to give you a great experience here at Hare Chevrolet and look forward to doing any future business with you.

kellysweeney91
8/16/2016

"First car buying experience"

This was my first time ever leasing/buying a car on my own and it was so much different than I expected. Everyone at Hare Chevrolet was extremely helpful and patient. Reneau Simpson helped me find a car that is perfect for me and through the process of leasing my 2016 Malibu. The experience honestly could not have been better!

August 16, 2016

We are glad to hear Reneau was able to give you a great experience! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future!

August 16, 2016

Erinforeman
8/15/2016

"Great Experience!!"

This is our second vehicle from Hare Chevrolet, and as always a great experience!! Jesse Parker was so easy to work with. We love our new car, and thanks to Jesse it was a quick and easy purchase. Erin Foreman

August 15, 2016

Yvette Pettus
8/14/2016

"Experience "

Hare Chevrolet is the best dealership. From the time I stared working with them, they were so perfessional and helpfull. The atmosphere when you walk in the door made you feel welcome. They answered anything and everything that I had a question about and took their time to find the best deal for me and my budget. I had some issues and they found a way to straighten it and and got me on my way. They go above and beyond to get you vehicle of your choice. Thanks Hare Chevrolet for making my buying experience the best I could ever ask for!!! Yvette Pettus

Rod Goodwine (Five Star sales agent)

August 17, 2016

We are very happy to hear that you had a great experience here at Hare Chevrolet, and look forward to doing any future business with you.

Ubobbie
8/13/2016

"Happy with experience "

The entire staff was friendly and helpful. We were there on a Saturday and it was very busy. I now understand why - because they treat their customers well. They found us the used car we wanted and finally at the price and payment we wanted and needed. We had a follow up visit for service and was treated great. Its sometimes intimidating as a woman to have car service completed. I was able to work in their business center while they took care of my issue. I especially appreciated our sales person and service advisor. It was a long drive from Avon to Noblesville but worth it. I would recommend!

August 17, 2016

We are very happy to hear that you had a great experience and look forward to doing any future business with you.

lsmith1103
8/12/2016

"Great experience"

I had a truly great experience at Hare! Fernando Roman was my sales associate and he did a great job at working with me and helping me get into a new car (which I didn't think would be possible). He spent a large part of his day fighting for me and getting me into a beautiful new car. Through the entire process he was able to keep me smiling and make me laugh - which is saying something considering I'm not a very patient person. The entire group at Hare was very friendly, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend Hare and Fernando!

August 12, 2016

We are glad to hear Fernando was able to give you a great experience! Thank you for your feedback. It is very appreciated!

1 - 10 of 2,918 results