Hare Chevrolet

2001 Stoney Creek Rd.,
Noblesville, Indiana 46060
Hare Chevrolet Info
About Hare Chevrolet

Hare Chevrolet is located in Noblesville, Indiana which is just minutes from Indianapolis. Chevy car and truck buyers travel to Hare Chevrolet for the best selection, service and prices on new and used vehicles. We are a family run business that has dedicated our lives to serve our community and provide quality vehicles to Indiana car shoppers. We are the Nation’s Oldest transportation dealer and we’re the largest GM store for the past 5 years! With 6 generations of experience since 1847, we continue to have a large selection of new and used vehicles to satisfy your needs. Check out our current offers listed below and see why our Customer Service scores are ranked one of the highest in the Nation! We are strong and here to stay!

About Hare Chevrolet Learn More

2,623 Dealership Reviews
Brenda
9/03/2015

"Great place to buy a vehicle!!!"

We purchased our BMW X3 from Wayne and Cate! Even though it wasn't a vehicle from GM, they still thought it was a nice car and worked with us to make sure we can be in the vehicle. They were easy to work with and did not try to put us in something we didn't want. They really know how to make their customers happy!

Brenda
9/03/2015

"Great Dealership to Purchase a Vehicle!"

We purchased our BMW X3 from Wayne and Cate! Even though it wasn't a vehicle from GM, they still thought it was a nice car and worked with us to make sure we can be in the vehicle as soon as possible. They were easy to work with and did not try to put us in something we didn't want. They really know how to make their customers happy!

Jennibell
9/03/2015

"Came in for an oil change, left with a new car!"

I was not really planning to trade in my lease yet but I came in last night for an oil change and decided to walk around the lot and look while I was waiting. I already had an idea of what I was looking for in my next car. I stopped at the main doors just to ask a question and as fate would have it, Joe Rodriguez, the salesman that was available, informed me he had just seen my name on the service schedule and knew that I was one of his customers. Long story short, he was not pushy at all and was very patient with me, letting me take my time debating in my head whether to go ahead and trade in early. The process went very smoothly and I was able to drive home in a brand new Trax!

Daves ZO6
9/02/2015

"Great sales associates at Hare Chevrolet."

It was really nice to have a sales associate like Wayne Gainey sell you a new Corvette. He and Mike Tallman knows how to treat a person.

Patrick
9/02/2015

"New Impala Purchase"

I purchased a new 2015 Impala LTZ from Fernando at Hare and he was EXCELLENT to work with. He understood my needs and when I explained my budget he was able to get me into the vehicle I wanted at a fair price (I was upside on my previous vehicle). They stayed late to get the deal completed and I was able to drive home that night in my brand new car. I will definitely be recommending my friends and family to go to Hare and talk to Fernando.

Fernando

Ladyshopper
8/31/2015

"Excellent car buying experience!"

Our sales associate, Brian Eybel, treated us very well. There was no hard sell, nor were we treated like idiots. He worked with us to find just the right car for our needs. This is the first time we have purchased from Hare, but we have had great experiences with their service/body shop on other cars. We truly appreciated the time given us to weigh our options before making a commitment--NO HARD SELL!!

whitediamond

"My 2nd Malibu"

THis is my 3rd purchase from Hare Chevy, my second Malibu. My salesman David Check was very helpful and listened to my vehicle needs. I love the car it drives smooth and easy. I will continue to refer my friends and family (and look forward to my cookies in the mail). Keep up the good work and Kudos for making my purchase pleasant as possible the customer service and friendliness was exceptional.

Sleinad

"Exceeded expectations"

They started by showing me exactly what I wanted to see. There was no pressure. They let me take my time to think about what really mattered to me. I was given a great price for the 2011 Chevy HHR that I was looking to purchase and a more than fair value for my trade. It was treated like I was important and not just the sale. Most importantly, They didn't try to ADD ON all kinds of extras or hidden charges. I appreciate all of the staff that I came in contact with. They were very friendly and professional. I would HIGHLY recommend this Dealership.

Mick Bryant, Ryan Gustin.

Scotbuc
8/30/2015

"Great service"

The customer service is great. Ahmed Yossef took care of us and listened to what we wanted. He even provided lunch since we were pressed for time.

karennoel
8/30/2015

"Excellent Service Experience"

Travis is always very helpful clearly explaining service options to help feel very comfortable with the services being performed. Travis is also helpful in providing advice of upcoming service needs.

1 - 10 of 2,623 results