Hare Chevrolet

Hare Chevrolet
Call
Hare Chevrolet Info
About Hare Chevrolet

Hare Chevrolet is located in Noblesville, Indiana which is just minutes from Indianapolis. Chevy car and truck buyers travel to Hare Chevrolet for the best selection, service and prices on new and used vehicles. We are a family run business that has dedicated our lives to serve our community and provide quality vehicles to Indiana car shoppers. We are the Nation’s Oldest transportation dealer and we’re the largest GM store for the past 5 years! With 6 generations of experience since 1847, we continue to have a large selection of new and used vehicles to satisfy your needs. Check out our current offers listed below and see why our Customer Service scores are ranked one of the highest in the Nation! We are strong and here to stay!

About Hare Chevrolet Learn More

"Battery replacement for my Cadillac CTS."

Excellent, excellent, excellent service department and personnel! I have always been totally satisfied with my experiences with Hare's service department. I certainly would recommend Hare's service department.

"Great Car buying experience!"

I just purchased a new Tahoe from Paul Schernekau. The employees are so professional and there was no pressure to purchase. Everyone was very friendly. I would definitely recommend this dealer!

"fantastic trucks, wonderful people ,unbleavable price! !"

The selection of trucks wsa great. They made made sure I got the best price possible. From all the incentives possible to incentives other dealers did not tell me about. My sales person (Jeff) took his time with me to make sure I got excetatly what I was looking for. I couldn't been taken care of better from beginning to end. Thank you Hare Chevrolet!!! This was my second new truck from Hare Chevrolet. One in 2009 and now in 2014..

"Simply Awesome"

Second time I've done business with Hare this year and there aren't enough superlatives to describe their service. Everyone from sales to service knows how to treat you right. I'm a Hare customer for life!

"Excellent dealer!"

Been dealing with Hare since a new 2003 Monte Carlo LS. I have purchased/ leased 10 new cars from Hare. Best dealer I know of.

"First Time Lease"

The Team at Hare provided a seamless transition with my first lease. They were professional, respectful and provided an overall efficient process, while meeting my monthly lease payment budget. Awesome service and professional group!!! Will recommend to friends, family and colleagues.

"Good experience"

The process went very smooth. Even though there was a slight issue with the car, (loose battery cable,)the issue was taken care of fast which I greatly appreciate.

"Great Experience"

This was my second purchase from this dealership and each time has been WONDERFUL!!!! As long as I live in the state of Indiana, I will always be a customer of Hare Chevrolet.

"Fletcher Family"

Such a smooth process! David and Michael worked their butts off to make sure I understood the car as well as the financial side. I never felt like I was being sold something that wasn't for my family or myself. I highly recommend Hare as well as talking to David and Michael!! I hope a raise is in both of their near futures! ;) Thank you for everything!!

"Car is still running"

Purchased in 2009, still running with minimal issues at 178,000 miles. Response from dealership has been prompt and courteous to resolve any issues we have experienced.

Jim Callahan