Hare Chevrolet

2001 Stoney Creek Rd.,
Noblesville, Indiana 46060
Hare Chevrolet Info
About Hare Chevrolet

Hare Chevrolet is located in Noblesville, Indiana which is just minutes from Indianapolis. Chevy car and truck buyers travel to Hare Chevrolet for the best selection, service and prices on new and used vehicles. We are a family run business that has dedicated our lives to serve our community and provide quality vehicles to Indiana car shoppers. We are the Nation’s Oldest transportation dealer and we’re the largest GM store for the past 5 years! With 6 generations of experience since 1847, we continue to have a large selection of new and used vehicles to satisfy your needs. Check out our current offers listed below and see why our Customer Service scores are ranked one of the highest in the Nation! We are strong and here to stay!

About Hare Chevrolet Learn More

2,856 Dealership Reviews
jan@46055

"A great team"

Darrell Lee was our salesman and I could not have asked for a better sales person along with his right hand person, Mellisa Barnhart. She was so knowledgeable and took some much time to explain everything regarding my new Equinox. They were just an awesome team and I can now see how he is the top sales person at Hare Chevrolet.

Noblesville

"Great service"

Thw service department got my vehicle in the same day I called in the early afternoon and had it fixed three hours later. Great communication with my service representative.

jeffamybella3@gmail.com

"Awesome service"

We have used this dealership multiple times and Jon has worked with us the last couple of times. He always does an amazing job! They are always so friendly and welcoming there which puts you right at ease. The service department is awesome as well!

Welch
6/28/2016

"Excellent customer service"

Salesman, Wayne Gainey went above and beyond to make our car buying experience as easy as possible and make sure we got the best deal. We went from 24%apr to a 13%apr. Wayne was very patient as we decided the best route for us. We would recommend buying from Wayne to anyone!

Indycyndy
6/24/2016

"Good experience"

Car shopping can be an exhausting task. However, our experience at Hare Chevrolet changed our minds. We were promptly greeted at the door and escorted into a comfortable setting and began the search. Our salesman, Dannon, was friendly, polite, and eager to assist us.

Dannon

June 27, 2016

We are very happy to hear that you had a great experience and look forward to doing any future business with you.

happy
6/21/2016

"Always with a smile"

As always, I was greeted by Tony Osbon with a smile. I told him what emails I had received regarding service under my Advantage Plan. He asked if I was going to wait; and, when I said yes, he said it would take approximately an hour and a half. He reported back after a few minutes to tell me what they had found--the system flush had been done on an earlier visit and would not be necessary, but the alignment check showed I needed alignment of front and rear steering. Tony was back within the timeframe, again with a smile, to tell me my car was ready. Payment transaction was also handled with a smile.

June 22, 2016

We are so happy your experience with Hare service and Tony was great! We appreciate your business, thank you for your feedback.

luvly
6/21/2016

"Exceeds Expectations"

When I took delivery of my Chevy Cruze on July 31, 2014 from my salesperson, Joe Meanor, I had no idea that Hare Chevy would continue to exceed expectations with each visit. Since I'm an Uber driver, my Chevy Cruze accumulates more miles than normal, and I've made it a habit to get monthly oil changes. At no time have I been advised to obtain any unnecessary service, and my advisor, Jim Worden, is always prompt and helpful. Hare Chevy will be my dealer for life!

June 22, 2016

We are so happy your experience with Hare Chevrolet has been great! Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your feedback!

Marsha Reynolds

"Very Good Experience"

Once again we were extremely pleased with our experience at Hare Chevrolet. Chris Parker, our salesperson was helpful in all ways. Showing us many Malibus and letting us test drive as many as we wanted. Once a car was chosen, the rest of the process continued smoothly and efficiently. It was pleasant doing business there.

June 21, 2016

We are so happy your experience with Hare was great! We are glad Chris was able to get you into the perfect car!

mitchell brand

"Great experience "

Welcomed experience. He found me the car i wanted .at the price i wanted to pay.. another dealer had the same car same price with 2600 miles on it.. purchased from hare with less than 100

June 21, 2016

We are so happy your experience with Fernando and Hare was great! Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business!

Voegele rn

"Captiva"

Unfortunately there was a lot of lack of communication with this car. My salesman wasn't notified till the morning of our 9:30am meeting, the car wasn't there like it showed in the computer it had gone to auction. It took 7 hours to get it back. And we finally closed the deal by 9pm. Exhausting day. Jon was great in helping us out and making things right at the end.

June 20, 2016

We are sorry for any misunderstandings that might have took part in that days experience and very happy to hear that you were able to take home the vehicle you originally wanted...we would also like to assure you that this will not happen again in any future opportunities

1 - 10 of 2,856 results