Hare Chevrolet

Hare Chevrolet

Call
Hare Chevrolet Info
About Hare Chevrolet

Hare Chevrolet is located in Noblesville, Indiana which is just minutes from Indianapolis. Chevy car and truck buyers travel to Hare Chevrolet for the best selection, service and prices on new and used vehicles. We are a family run business that has dedicated our lives to serve our community and provide quality vehicles to Indiana car shoppers. We are the Nation’s Oldest transportation dealer and we’re the largest GM store for the past 5 years! With 6 generations of experience since 1847, we continue to have a large selection of new and used vehicles to satisfy your needs. Check out our current offers listed below and see why our Customer Service scores are ranked one of the highest in the Nation! We are strong and here to stay!

About Hare Chevrolet Learn More

"AWESOME!!"

I worked with Rufus Brown to find the car I wanted within my budget. He worked for me and on my behalf with the finance end. The visit was awesome. I have a new car dealership! There was no hard sales, he was friendly and truly attentive to what my needs were. Then to my surprise once I agreed to purchase the vehicle, here comes Emily to explain all the details and swag! Love the extra details which make a customer feel like they are the most important person in the room! Vince Gainey made the financing signature process quick and easy! I was in and out within 3 hours! You guys ROCK!

"2010 Corvette LT2"

Great experience with this dealer and it's rep Wayne Gainey. Purchased a used corvette sight unseen and made my decision based on what I was being told. When vehicle arrived I was very happy with this transaction and would do it again. I live in St. Louis, MO but when I am ready to step up to a new corvette I will by from Hare Chevrolet. Very Honest Dealer.

"Great experience! "

I had the best experience ever! Fast easy and definitely very caring of my situation. Never been treated with as much respect! Thanks Harold for everything!

"Loved It"

I went in with my boyfriend just to ask questions. Corbin Richards greeted us, and we ended up leaving with a Chevy Captiva 2013. I have never had a newish car, but we told Corbin what we wanted, asked him what a Captiva was, and he rolled it around for us to test drive. Next day, Corbin tried to help keep my daughter quiet while I figured out my insurance problem. He was a champ and ran EVERYWHERE! Great staff and wonderful office.

"Traveled 250 Miles To Purchase Here"

Purchased a 2014 Chevrolet Traverse LTZ from David Whittaker. It was very easy to do. First contacted them about a used one however, it had sold before I was able to commit. David ended up being able to make a brand new one work with our terms and budget. David was great! Worked with us primarily by email and was very responsive. They were able to work with the distance no problem. Mike in finance was excellent as well. Took the time with me to really put together what would work best for our families needs. By far the easiest and quickest I have ever been able to make a new car purchase. Will definitely make the trip again for our next Chevrolet!

"Great Dealership"

I got my new Chevy Cruze from this dealership for a great leasing price. I now come in for free oil changes when they are needed and they even hand out free carwash coupons sometimes! I would absolutely recommend this dealership. In fact, I already have been to friends and family.

"Excellent!"

I have purchased or leased nearly a dozen new cars from Hare since 2003. Just bought a new 2014 Cruze LT. Darrell Lee is great to work with. I honestly don't know how you could do any better. William Planck

"Bought a new car"

The absolute friendliness of the staff impressed me so much. Had a rough couple of years financially. My salesperson Corbin worked so hard with the finance staff to make my purchase successful! Corbin never gave up on me and kept checking back to let me know they were going to make it happen! It did and I love my new truck!

Mike or Michael in finance

"Corvette stingray 2015"

I founded the car I want 1,400 miles away from home. I've called Wayne and we made a deal for my trade. To be honest I had some doubts to drive that much, get there and found a "surprise" It was the best new car buying experience I ever had Wayne is a man of his word, simply the best I would drive those 3,000 milles again anytime to make business at Hare I love that car Marco P

"New car purchase"

Just want to thank Hare and it's employees for great service! Special thank yous to Wayne Gainey, Courtney, and Vince Gainey for all of their help from finding the perfect car for me to the financing. I love my brand new Chevy Impala! I am a repeat customer and will continue to buy from Hare Chevrolet! Thanks again! Debra C.

Reviews of Wayne  Gainey