Hare Chevrolet

Hare Chevrolet

Call
Hare Chevrolet Info
About Hare Chevrolet

Hare Chevrolet is located in Noblesville, Indiana which is just minutes from Indianapolis. Chevy car and truck buyers travel to Hare Chevrolet for the best selection, service and prices on new and used vehicles. We are a family run business that has dedicated our lives to serve our community and provide quality vehicles to Indiana car shoppers. We are the Nation’s Oldest transportation dealer and we’re the largest GM store for the past 5 years! With 6 generations of experience since 1847, we continue to have a large selection of new and used vehicles to satisfy your needs. Check out our current offers listed below and see why our Customer Service scores are ranked one of the highest in the Nation! We are strong and here to stay!

About Hare Chevrolet Learn More

Dan Priest
12/11/2014

"car purchase"

Great experience. Great Service. I would recommend this dealership. Keep up the good work. Great buy. Nice vehicle. I got what I wanted at a fair price.

renee.orth1
12/11/2014

"Amazing"

This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Hare Chevrolet and Jon Ugen. He is extremely friendly and always looking to meet the needs of me and my family. I couldn't be happier with him or my purchases. I highly recommend Hare Chevrolet, and Jon Ugen.

sboniface001
12/10/2014

"Awesome Experience!"

Jon Ugen was very helpful in assisting us with our new truck purchase. He has worked with my dad over several years purchase around five vehicles. Everyone seemed very friendly and a wonderful atmosphere. I really appreciate Jon's help and friendliness. He got me in the vehicle of my dreams! Thanks, Hare Chevrolet!

ljsingle10
12/09/2014

"GREAT!! "

I highly recommend Hare Chevrolet !!! Darrell Lee made my search and purchase seamless! And very prompt with paperwork on day of purchase! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HARE CHEVROLET! I will definitely be back!

brokendoll
12/08/2014

"I cant say enough good things....."

My husband, myself, and our son went to Hare Chevrolet looking for our son's first vehicle purchase. After many disappointing Saturdays of being promised big things and then being let down, we weren'texpecting a lot. Our experience was excellent from the moment we walked in! Reneau met us outside and was there for us until we left at after 8 pm on a Saturday night, an hour after they closed. He listened to our needs, didnt pressure us, and there were NO GAMES! We told him what we could do and he made it happen without repeated back and forth negotiating. We left very happy with our experience and our son loves his new car, all thanks to Reneau and the team at Hare . When im ready to trade, I will go back to Reneau without hesitation. Thank you so much for making our Christmas bright!

mizzwhite96
12/07/2014

"Very Impressed "

My husband and I were looking for a second automobile and decided to try Hare Chevrolet and I'm so glad we did, Alan Greene did an excellent job in working with us finding the right vehicle and keeping us within budget, didn't anticipate on getting a 2015, however with Alan's experience and knowledge we couldn't resist...Thank You Alan, John and Theo for going above and beyond to assist we are so thankful for your help in getting us into the right vehicle at the right price.

jegutierr
12/05/2014

"Great Experience with Jon Ugen"

What a great experience. Jon listened to what I wanted and he worked to get me the best vehicle and deal for what I was looking for. When it was time to trade in, Jon kept a look out and kept in touch with me on news of the new truck I was looking for and got me a great deal in the process. He and Vince would take their time to answer all my questions and both were great to work with. Thanks again. Jerry

Bobbio1

"Jon Ugen"

Process was very easy. Jon was a pleasure to work with. No pressure and he got me an Awesome deal! He and Bob definitely went the extra mile and made me a life long customer. My credit is less than marginal and after many turn downs, they were able to make it happen for me. At Hare Chevy, Dreams really do come true!

bmghog
12/04/2014

"best buying experience ever"

Jon was great in and out in 45 minutes could not have asked for a better salesrepresentative..i will definitely buy another car from this dealership

Tribefan911
12/04/2014

"They don't care after you buy"

I bought a 2013 silverado from this dealership. Everything was great till I signed then they were absolutely no help. 2 days after I bought it I started hearing a clunking every time I slowed down and sped back up. I took it into the service department and they said oh I don't even have to drive it I know what it is. It's the 6 speed transmission getting stuck in between gears then it jams into gear. It's a known problem but General Motors will not fix it. It's a known problem but nobody said anything when I bought it. I have since went to customer service about it and they call the dealership and the dealership tells customer service that it's normal. So customer service keeps closing out my case on the dealers say so again no help from them. Now I call into the dealership and they hang up on me won't even talk to me. This dealership only cares about taking your money they care nothing about you being happy in your purchase. If you are shopping for a car or truck do yourself two favors number one don't buy a chevy or gm and number two stay away from hare Chevrolet.

Hare Chevrolet responded to this review

December 04, 2014

Dear Mr. Reed, We apologize for your inconveniences. We always try our best to take care of each customer before, during, and after each sale. You requested a vehicle that you could smoke in and we provided that vehicle while yours was in service. As far as the vehicle having transmission problems, we did a full diagnostic and came to the conclusion that there is nothing wrong with the vehicle. You also visited two other dealerships and they informed you of the same thing. Unfortunately, we have not been able to satisfy your needs, but we feel that without any of the dealerships being able to find an issue, including ourselves, we have done everything that we can do.

Reviews of Jon Ugen