Hare Chevrolet

Hare Chevrolet

Call
Hare Chevrolet Info
About Hare Chevrolet

Hare Chevrolet is located in Noblesville, Indiana which is just minutes from Indianapolis. Chevy car and truck buyers travel to Hare Chevrolet for the best selection, service and prices on new and used vehicles. We are a family run business that has dedicated our lives to serve our community and provide quality vehicles to Indiana car shoppers. We are the Nation’s Oldest transportation dealer and we’re the largest GM store for the past 5 years! With 6 generations of experience since 1847, we continue to have a large selection of new and used vehicles to satisfy your needs. Check out our current offers listed below and see why our Customer Service scores are ranked one of the highest in the Nation! We are strong and here to stay!

About Hare Chevrolet Learn More

"GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE"

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE PAUL AND JASON. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY 2015 COLORADO PURCHASE. AS A LONG TIME CUSTOMER I WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT HARE CHEVROLET AND COME BACK FOR MY FUTURE WANTS AND NEEDS. STEVE A.

"AWESOME!!"

I worked with Rufus Brown to find the car I wanted within my budget. He worked for me and on my behalf with the finance end. The visit was awesome. I have a new car dealership! There was no hard sales, he was friendly and truly attentive to what my needs were. Then to my surprise once I agreed to purchase the vehicle, here comes Emily to explain all the details and swag! Love the extra details which make a customer feel like they are the most important person in the room! Vince Gainey made the financing signature process quick and easy! I was in and out within 3 hours! You guys ROCK!

"2010 Corvette LT2"

Great experience with this dealer and it's rep Wayne Gainey. Purchased a used corvette sight unseen and made my decision based on what I was being told. When vehicle arrived I was very happy with this transaction and would do it again. I live in St. Louis, MO but when I am ready to step up to a new corvette I will by from Hare Chevrolet. Very Honest Dealer.

"Making every effort."

Bought 2014 Cruze in Nov of last year. Have had to take in to get serviced 10x since. 3x in one week. The customer service in the service dept is and has made every effort and accommodation to rectify the situation. Any disappointment I have had has been a mixture of GM manufacturing an average product (to be nice) as well as at times basic covered maintenance being rushed with checkpoints being missed.

"Great experience! "

I had the best experience ever! Fast easy and definitely very caring of my situation. Never been treated with as much respect! Thanks Harold for everything!

"Loved It"

I went in with my boyfriend just to ask questions. Corbin Richards greeted us, and we ended up leaving with a Chevy Captiva 2013. I have never had a newish car, but we told Corbin what we wanted, asked him what a Captiva was, and he rolled it around for us to test drive. Next day, Corbin tried to help keep my daughter quiet while I figured out my insurance problem. He was a champ and ran EVERYWHERE! Great staff and wonderful office.

"Lots of talk and promise and no follow up or delivery!"

We purchased a 2011 Traverse about a year ago. When we purchased the vehicle we also purchased a package that covers oil changes and unlimited carwashes and an extended warranty. We had an issue with the brakes squeaking. After two trips to the service department and 200.00 out of pocket (brake pads and rotors are not covered under the waranty) the breaks still squeak. My wife and I were told that the breaks are in good shape and that breaks just squeak in cold and rain. I have a 2011 Camry with more miles that the Traverse and no squeaky breaks. Toyota must use better quality parts. Every time we take the SUV in to be worked on or have the oil changed we ask them to wash the car. Out of 6 trips to the service department they only remembered to wash it once. About three weeks ago the traction control light came on. We took it in. They did the repair under warranty plus the 100.00 deductble. Again forgot to wash the SUV. We are now having an issue with the radio randomly swithing to auxilary. Two weeks later we are driving the family to Chicago for a wedding and the traction control light comes back on and there is a humming noise coming from the front drivers side quarter panel. No issue getting to Chicago and back. So we make an appointment do drop the car off at 7:30 Friday morning. When the appointment was made Andrew was told my wife needed to have the car by 2:00 no matter what, as she had to have her mother to a doctors appointment. 12:30, 1:00 and 1:30 roll by and no one contacts us from the Hare Chevrolet service department. My wife calls and cannot get a hold of Andrew the service rep. I finaly reach Andrew and ask why we were not notified of what was going on with the Traverse and let him know my wife had to cancel her mother's doctors appointment. So there is a list of items wrong with the vihicle, Andrew never apologizes and my wife is stranded without a vehicle. As I am being told about the price of the needed repairs, I ask Andrew to check his computer and see that we purchased a platnum wartanty. He says he has to check with the warranty company and will get back with me. So from here on things get better. The waranty covers the repairs (including the one not done correctly the first time), a new radio and retal car. Actually had a new Traverse. We did have to pay another 100.00 detuctable as there were new issues. Really??? A couple days lateter we have the car back and it seems to be fine for now. When I asked to have the list of repairs read to me over the phone the last item stated was "and we'll have her all washed and cleaned up for you when you pick her up!" Not only was the vehicle not washed, there are handprints from the mechanics on the door.

"Traveled 250 Miles To Purchase Here"

Purchased a 2014 Chevrolet Traverse LTZ from David Whittaker. It was very easy to do. First contacted them about a used one however, it had sold before I was able to commit. David ended up being able to make a brand new one work with our terms and budget. David was great! Worked with us primarily by email and was very responsive. They were able to work with the distance no problem. Mike in finance was excellent as well. Took the time with me to really put together what would work best for our families needs. By far the easiest and quickest I have ever been able to make a new car purchase. Will definitely make the trip again for our next Chevrolet!

"Great Dealership"

I got my new Chevy Cruze from this dealership for a great leasing price. I now come in for free oil changes when they are needed and they even hand out free carwash coupons sometimes! I would absolutely recommend this dealership. In fact, I already have been to friends and family.

"Excellent!"

I have purchased or leased nearly a dozen new cars from Hare since 2003. Just bought a new 2014 Cruze LT. Darrell Lee is great to work with. I honestly don't know how you could do any better. William Planck

Reviews of Wayne  Gainey