Hare Chevrolet

Hare Chevrolet

Call
Hare Chevrolet Info
About Hare Chevrolet

Hare Chevrolet is located in Noblesville, Indiana which is just minutes from Indianapolis. Chevy car and truck buyers travel to Hare Chevrolet for the best selection, service and prices on new and used vehicles. We are a family run business that has dedicated our lives to serve our community and provide quality vehicles to Indiana car shoppers. We are the Nation’s Oldest transportation dealer and we’re the largest GM store for the past 5 years! With 6 generations of experience since 1847, we continue to have a large selection of new and used vehicles to satisfy your needs. Check out our current offers listed below and see why our Customer Service scores are ranked one of the highest in the Nation! We are strong and here to stay!

About Hare Chevrolet Learn More

2,387 Dealership Reviews
hvfaith29
1/29/2015

"My experience was great! "

They always strive to make me happy n going the extra step even to wash my car! Especially Jeremy ! Everytime i get my car serviced at Noblesville Hare Chevrolet, i leave there smiling and knowing that my car was in good hands. Thats why i schedule maintenance early before I start my day! I live 40mins from thislocation and I wont go anywhere else.

2hip
1/28/2015

"great experience"

it was a pleasure working with David Check for our new car purchase I would recommend Hare Chevy to anyone, the price, friendliness, customer service was great!

ljoc
1/28/2015

"She loves the Crossover"

Thank-you for the great service experience that my daughter and her fiance enjoyed. A stressful decision became relaxing as a result of good listening and follow through. They love the car and I am relieved that she is now in a safe, high quality vehicle.

Kwilso143
1/27/2015

"Great Experience"

My wife and I had an amazing experience at Hare Chevrolet and working with Corbin. I've always wanted to have a pickup truck, after visiting a couple other dealerships (including one other dealer who didn't seem to take me seriously or want my business) I was thinking financially I wouldn't be able to get one. I was ready to go back home but so glad I stopped at Hare. I looked at trucks there and even told Corbin I didn't want to waste his time because I couldn't afford a truck at the time. Even though it was close to closing time he did not want to turn us away without at least looking up some trucks and seeing if there was anything he could do. He was extremely polite and truly willing to help us. He worked hard for us and came back with a really good price and I finally have my truck. He did an amazing job and I would definitely recommend family, friends, and anyone else to see him if they're looking for a new vehicle.

suburbanjunkie
1/26/2015

"WOW!!!!!!"

After countless hours of internet searching I came across the Hare website. We decided to take a drive and check them out. From our initial greeting and throughout our entire buying experience everyone was incredibly friendly and helpful. A giant THANK YOU !!! to Nate Allen, Emily Robison and Theo Elston. I would highly recommend HARE CHEVY to anyone needing a vehicle. Scott

Jackie
1/22/2015

"just a short note"

just a short note I came in the other day you have Shawn look at my car and he fixed it. Everybody there does a wonderful job I will be back many time to have my car the set I also will be back to get another car when it's time to trade this one in .I have been to many dealers ship before but none of them have treated me like hare Chevrolet has.

sthorton
1/22/2015

"Routine service and recall visit"

The greeting and friendliness of everyone in the service department as well as reception area was very nice and professional. I really liked being greeted and called by name, even when other employees walk through the waiting area. Truly makes you feel welcome and valued as a customer.

davidthurston
1/21/2015

"David Thurston Good sellsmen"

very nice people got us in a car today. Jesse Parker is a very good sellsmen he knows his job and we thank him very much. you are very lucky to have him.

Cate Vickery

lkontos
1/21/2015

"I would recommend buying a car at Hare."

I came in and stated what I could spend and Corbin found me the perfect car. I ended up getting a 2015 car which I never thought would be an option. I love it!

steve shaw
1/20/2015

"Buying a corvette stingray"

I have been buying Chevrolets from Hare's for over35 years. Paul has been my salesman for the last 15 plus years. We have established a great report with each other over the years. He knows what I expect and what I want. That's why we' re still great friends when it comes to buying ans selling me a car.

1 - 10 of 2,387 results