Hare Chevrolet

Chris Parker

February 23, 2017

"great to work with"

- Woody

Every time we go in Wayne is very friendly and helpful. Enjoy working with all the folks at the dealership. A special thanks to Wayne Gainey for his help in getting us in a new Corvette.

February 23, 2017

"Hare Chevrolet Top Notch Service "

- vathomas1

I went in to Hare to purchase a vehicle from the front door to driving home with a new car the process was stemless. Cate the Solution Specialist was absolutely amazing. She went above and beyond easy my concerns and I will definitely recommend. Thank you Hare Chevrolet!

February 20, 2017

"Quality Customer Experience"

- Willis

I was very appreciative of the service I received. I felt comfortable and appreciated. Bobby was very accommodating as was all of the personnel I worked with there. I would highly recommend Hare. And the thing I most appreciated was the fact that I was not tied up there all day getting the deal done. Thanks to All at Hare!! Willis Williams Sr.

Hare Chevrolet, Noblesville, IN, 46060