Hare Chevrolet

Tony Osbon, Service Solution Specialist, Hare Chevrolet

Tony Osbon

Service Solution Specialist

January 24, 2017

"Pleasant & easy transaction"

- Mark

I purchased a new car and traded my old one. This was a pleasant and easy transaction. I would recommend Hare Chevrolet to family and friends.

January 23, 2017

"Todd Kirkpatrick"

- Chad

I have been to many different dealerships over the past 20 years. I will always come back to Hare Chevrolet because of the job that Todd Kirkpatrick does. He is very fair and honest, and works extremely hard to earn our business. I would recommend using Todd Kirkpatrick if you visit Hare Chevrolet!

January 20, 2017

"Too Easy!"

- Seth254

Despite my passion for a good old-fashioned sales haggle, getting in a new vehicle has always been a bit of a headache for me. My previous experiences in car-buying were always a long, drawn out process that were lack-luster by the time I drove off the lot. That being said, my experience at Hare was the exact opposite of previous dealerships. Kelsie was extremely helpful with my truck purchase. She made the sale quick, pleasant, and seamless. Every step of the process was timely and she left no stone unturned when it came to getting me the best deal. Buying my truck felt like more of a customer experience than it did a sale. I can't speak on behalf of the other salespeople, but I would highly recommend Kelsie to anyone searching for a new or used car. 5 stars; only because 6 isn't an option!

2017 Chevrolet Silverado