Hare Chevrolet

2001 Stoney Creek Rd.,
Noblesville, Indiana 46060
Hare Chevrolet Info
About Hare Chevrolet

Hare Chevrolet is located in Noblesville, Indiana which is just minutes from Indianapolis. Chevy car and truck buyers travel to Hare Chevrolet for the best selection, service and prices on new and used vehicles. We are a family run business that has dedicated our lives to serve our community and provide quality vehicles to Indiana car shoppers. We are the Nation’s Oldest transportation dealer and we’re the largest GM store for the past 5 years! With 6 generations of experience since 1847, we continue to have a large selection of new and used vehicles to satisfy your needs. Check out our current offers listed below and see why our Customer Service scores are ranked one of the highest in the Nation! We are strong and here to stay!

About Hare Chevrolet Learn More

2,531 Dealership Reviews
cindyrudich
7/02/2015

"Pleasant experience all around - sales and service!"

I have purchased from Hare and Wayne Gainey before and have been really pleased. So when Hare called me about my miles on my lease, I made the appointment to go in and chat, fully intending to walk away if it was not beneficial for me to trade right now. WELL, if Wayne says he can get it done, he gets it done. I was not in love with the car he had me drive (2015 Malibu in GOLD) nothing wrong with the car, but didn't care for the color! Wayne is so in-tune with his customers, that he knew I wouldn't go for the gold one and had another one (dark grey w/ a sunroof) at the ready! He got the job done and kept me within $5 of my last payment! The day after I purchased my new car, I ordered some locking lug nuts and went to have a friend install them only to find that this car does not come with a spare tire or a tire iron! After my dismay since I had never even considered this a possibility, I went and had Hare install the lug nuts for me! Must add, that Jeremy in the service department is awesome as well!!!! Overall, great experience!

Dave
7/01/2015

"Very good experience with salesperson!"

Stopped in at Hare because we were interested in a Chevy and the dealer was close to home. Met Corbin Richards, purely by luck, and had a very good experience with him over a few weeks until we found the right car. He could not have treated us with more respect and made us feel that he understood our desires. I would highly recommend Corbin to anyone looking for a vehicle. I plan on calling on him again when we are ready for another change.

2015 Chevrolet Malibu
7/01/2015

"Fantastic Car Leasing Experience "

This is my 2nd Chevrolet Vehicle I have now leased from Melissa and Darrell. Both were very professional and made it a quick easy process. I was able to lower my payment over $100 and still keep my 12,000 miles a year. Would highly recommend Melissa and Darrell to any car shoppers I know. Thanks again you two for such a fun shopping experience and Hare Chevrolet for having the perfect vehicle for me. See you for the next car!!

ron13149
6/29/2015

"Great car buying experience at Hare Chevrolet."

Second I have purchased from Hare Chevrolet. Both times were excellent experiences. They answered all my questions. Had called ahead to say I was coming to get a car. Everything was ready when I got there.

wilmasmith12
6/29/2015

"excellent experience"

Had a great time at hare chevrolet. Excellent experience. Thank you dave check for helping with my new car. Everyone very friendly and great deals. Have allready recommended hare to everyone i know.

Olivia1912
6/26/2015

"Exceptional service! "

I felt so at ease with my car buying process! Wayne Gainey and Mike Tallman were such great people to work with. I've had several bad experiences with other dealerships so this was a breath of fresh air. I absolutely love my new 2015 chevy malibu (: thanks hare chevrolet for all your help/hard work !!!

emmarenee
6/24/2015

"Good Experience!"

I had my old Saturn checked out in the service department with Jeremy and decided to trade it in. Plan to work with Jeremy again in the future. He was very helpful and patient with all my questions. I then went over to sales and leased a 2015 Cruze. Nate was very helpful and ran a ton of numbers for me so I could make the best choice for my wallet. Thanks!

sbw
6/23/2015

"Wayne Gainey - Top Flight Professional Dedicated to Service "

I purchased a 2015 Z06 Corvette Convertible with every option element contained in the Z07 Performance Package, except for ceramic brakes (no planned track time), and it was very important to make sure all of the details were properly in place in submitting the final build order. At the last moment on the day the build order was submitted, Wayne discovered a discrepancy in the list of options ordered, and undertook some very unusual measures to get the matter resolved. Because of Wayne's alertness, professional attitude and dedication to detail, the car was delivered exactly as ordered. To add a "cherry on top," Wayne also took some unusual steps to deliver the new car to me in Florida through a local dealer conveniently located near my residence. Fantastic service!!

jwiser007
6/23/2015

"Great Experience! Second Vehicle from Hare!"

I leased a Chevy Equinox from Chris Parker a couple of years ago, it was a great car but when I had twins I needed more room. I got everything I wanted and more in the Traverse and was able to stay in my budget! I recommend Chris and Hare Chevy!

plie02

"New Equinox!"

Dave Whittaker did a great job getting us into a new Equinox. He helped us with a lease that put us within our price range. We feel such peace of mind that we now have a safe and reliable car for our family! Thank you!!!

1 - 10 of 2,531 results