Hare Chevrolet

2001 Stoney Creek Rd.,
Noblesville, Indiana 46060
Hare Chevrolet Info
About Hare Chevrolet

Hare Chevrolet is located in Noblesville, Indiana which is just minutes from Indianapolis. Chevy car and truck buyers travel to Hare Chevrolet for the best selection, service and prices on new and used vehicles. We are a family run business that has dedicated our lives to serve our community and provide quality vehicles to Indiana car shoppers. We are the Nation’s Oldest transportation dealer and we’re the largest GM store for the past 5 years! With 6 generations of experience since 1847, we continue to have a large selection of new and used vehicles to satisfy your needs. Check out our current offers listed below and see why our Customer Service scores are ranked one of the highest in the Nation! We are strong and here to stay!

About Hare Chevrolet Learn More

2,818 Dealership Reviews
Hunt37
5/05/2016

"Amazingly fast and easy"

Best car buying experience yet. Process was quick. They took care of everything! Love the vehicle and made the trade in process go smoothly. I definitely be back.

May 06, 2016

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit! Your business is very important to us.

Vette Lover

"Great Experience"

Meeting Fernando Roman was my lucky day. Even though it took a while to find the car that I purchased, he hung in there and worked hard to find exactly what I wanted.... sometimes calling me 3 times a week to keep me updated. He understood exactly what I wanted and worked until he found it. Other dealerships didn't think I was serious about buying a new Corvette, but Fernando did. When we agreed on the deal, the experience of picking up the car was very pleasant. Reham Raafat was a pleasure to work with. She is someone who truly enjoys her job and knows the dealership well. Buying a new car is usually very stressful, but Fernando and Reham made it a "Great Experience"! Thanks to both of them!

May 06, 2016

We are so happy to hear that Fernando and Reham were able to give you a great experience! Please let us know if there is anything that we can assist you with in the future!

Nick

"Simple and Efficient"

My experience with Hare Chevrolet was a breath of fresh air. The sales and service people were very eager to help me find the right car. They were patient with any questions I had and always got me the answer quickly. When we found the right car, the process to get the paperwork done went so fast, it was great not to have to spend all day waiting to sign/go through papers. I will certainly be back!

May 05, 2016

Your business is very important to us, and we are so happy to hear you enjoyed your visit!

Maidamho@3
5/02/2016

"Great service"

Great customer service especially the service department. I was a Honda owner for over 10 years and I can say that all the Honda dealerships I been too can't even touch the great customer service that I experience from Hare. I also like the fact that they will drive me and pick me up while my car is being service.

May 02, 2016

We are so happy to hear that our Service department was able to give you such a great experience! Thank you for your feedback!

StephZ
5/02/2016

"Best dealer in Indy!"

Chris Parker is an amazing salesman. He is patient and found me the perfect car just from a short conversation about what I was looking for. Go see Chris and Rachel to find the best car and best deal around. I love my new car :)

May 02, 2016

We hope you are enjoying your newer, nicer vehicle! Thank you for choosing Hare Chevrolet! Please let us know what we can do for you int he future!

Marcia Hyche

"Awesome!!"

Bryant AKA BJ... He was a pleasure working with!!! I'm not a PATIENT person but he made it WORTH THE WAIT!! From the time we met on Saturday we knew he had our interest at heart!! I would recommend BJ @ Hare Chevrolet to my friends that are looking for a vehicle! Thanks BJ

May 02, 2016

Thank you for your feedback! We are so happy to hear that BJ was able to give you a great experience! Welcome to the Hare Chevrolet family!

2hip

"malibu"

I love my new Chevy! I bought a new Chevy from David Check. The car buying experience has never been my favorite thing but it was made easy by Hare Chevy and salesman David Check! go buy a new car, go to Hare and go see David Check-

May 02, 2016

We hope you continue to love your new Chevrolet! Please let us know what we can do for you in the future!

Jeffmac11

"2 cars in April"

Thanks Hare. We bought 2 vehicles in April allowing us to upgrade both family cars without increasing our monthly payment. Newer vehicle, less maintenance, at same cost. I like it! Thanks to Chad M for his excellent customer service.

May 02, 2016

Thank you for choosing Hare Chevrolet for your buying experience! We look forward to working with you again!

DumDum23
4/29/2016

"very happy! "

I bought from Dave Whittaker. I love my new car and the fact that I can be our of it in 2 years is so awesome!

May 02, 2016

We are pleased that Dave was able to get you into a newer, nicer vehicle!

Wes
4/29/2016

"They were recommended to me!"

I was in need of new transportation and Hare Chevy was recommended to me. Walking in the place you can quickly tell that this was a big operation running at Hare Chevrolet. But once I was checked in, my saleswoman Brianna was able to quickly put me at ease and help me through the process. Brianna and everyone I spoke with at Hare was friendly, helpful, and made my car buying experience a good one. This place was recommended to me, and now I recommend Have Chevrolet to anyone who reads this.

April 30, 2016

We are so happy your buying experience with Brianna was great! Welcome to the Hare Chevrolet family.

1 - 10 of 2,818 results