Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough

312 Turnpike Rd, Westborough, Massachusetts 01581

Matt  Demers, Service Advisor, Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough

Matt Demers

Jonathan  Stanhope, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough

Jonathan Stanhope

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Christian Urraca, Finance Manager, Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough

Christian Urraca

Avein Watson, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough

Avein Watson

Sales & Leasing Consultant

September 04, 2017

"Beyond Expectations!"

- KimberlyQX60

My husband and I recently purchased a 2014 Nissan INFINITI QX60 fully loaded. My husband is obsessive compulsive with details. He is a mechanical engineer by trade, currently working with medical products. He also grew up around and previously managed an auto mechanic shop. Anytime we make a large purchase, such as a car, he meticulously researches it until he finds exactly what he is looking for and at the price he is willing to pay. He found our car at CarMax in Westborough. A few weeks into driving our new car, I started to hear a strange, recurring noise upon acceleration. Thus, began our relationship with Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough. I want you to know about our experience because it was truly unexpected and astonishing! There were many things that impressed us. The car drop-off procedure was simple and fast. Everyone I came in contact with (Matt, Sam, and Ian mostly) was courteous and professional. The loaner they gave me was comparable if not better than my car as it was a brand new QX60. At one point, I had it for 3 ½ weeks. They even allowed us to use it for our vacation to New Hampshire. My car was still in the shop and we needed the space to drive with six of us plus a weeks’ worth of vacation packing. We really put that car to the test! One of the most amazing aspects of the service I experienced was that the service technician, Will, took several drives with me before, during, and after all the work was done to be sure we were hearing/not hearing the same sound. He listened patiently while I tried to explain what was going on with the car. He also took the time to explain to me what they did to the car and why. I know how busy he is there so I really appreciated his time. Initially we worked with Matt Demers for some other smaller warrantied issues. When we came back for the sound issue, we worked with Sam Young. Both of these gentlemen were exceptional. They were professional and pleasant, no matter how busy they were at the time. They had a lot of patience with my husband as there were many phone conversations about the work that needed to be done and my husband can be quite particular about things. He is not a man who is easily impressed but these two really won him over! As for the sound issue, the technician switched out every part he could that was relevant to the noise to no avail. Everything was covered under warranty. He switched out the differential twice thinking that the first one may have been damaged on delivery. Still the noise was there. At this point he could have sent us on our way or started changing parts that would cost us money, but he didn’t. We really felt like he wanted to solve this problem as much as we wanted him to solve it. The final trick that did it for us was that Sam called and said he received authorization to replace the transmission, again all under warranty. That is quite an expensive job but well worth it as that was the solution to the problem! A few days later I picked up the car and it was as good as new! Any dealership can offer coffee and pastries and free wifi while you wait, but it’s the care given, the service, and the person to person relationships, that develop the trust that keeps us coming back. This group has absolutely earned our trust. We won’t be going anywhere else to have our car serviced. And we will share our experience with everyone we can! One last note…Because of this experience, my husband, an avid Audi fan who drives an Audi A4, is looking at an INFINITI for his next car. 😊

Matt Demers
Samuel Young
Other Employees : Ian, Service Technician Will

July 25, 2017

"Best price in market"

- Anjana

I loved my QX60 that I drove. Best price available in market and awesome sales team. Finance options were clean and transparent. Value for my drive.

Avein Watson

July 02, 2017

"Great peolple and excellent service"

- Kprvt7

Recently, I was looking online for a vehicle to buy and I came across a beautiful 2016 Infiniti Redsport 400, that was located at Herb Chambers Infiniti of Westborough. At first, I was a bit hesitant because coming from the Bronx, New York region it would be a long drive to that specific dealership. However, I can honestly say that I am glad to had decided to make the trip to their location. The service there is excellent! From the beginning to the end of my car deal, the staff made me feel at home. I felt as if I had known James A. Bulger (general manager), Michael Price (sales and learning consultant) and Christian Urraca (finance manager) for quite some time. I would like to thank them all once again for their excellent service and making this a great experience.

Michael Price