Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough

312 Turnpike Rd, Westborough, Massachusetts 01581
Closed 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM Hours

Avein Watson, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough

Avein Watson

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Christian Urraca, Finance Manager, Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough

Christian Urraca

John Cantlin, General Sales Manager, Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough

John Cantlin

Michael Price, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough

Michael Price

Sales & Leasing Consultant

"What a experience!!!"

- One happy customer

We just purchased a 2009 Infinity G37 for my son from Herb Chambers Infinity in Westborough, and I would like say that this was by far our best car buying experience. Alex Kontoulis was awesome! We were amazed of his knowledge, but what was even more impressive how professional he was. As a business owner, I wish I have people like Alex on my team. If you like Infinity cars, Alex is your guy!!!

February 25, 2017

"An Enjoyable Buying Experience!"

- Ed_A

I just purchased my 3rd Infiniti from Herb Chambers Infiniti of Westborough, and like the previous experiences, this was a very stress-free and enjoyable process. The sales staff are there to help you get the right car, not pressure you into anything that isn't within your budget. They utilize a team approach, meaning that if your sales rep is busy with another customer, any other rep will ask to help to make sure you don't waste your time standing around waiting for some obscure document or other issue. They always have a very diverse inventory of cars, so you're likely to find something on the lot that meets your needs. If not, they'll happily tap into their dealer network to fetch you the exact car of your specifications. Where they really shine is in their willingness to negotiate a great deal. Very few dealerships will honor the Kelly Blue Book value of your trade, giving you all kinds of reasons why their numbers are too high, but each time I purchased from them, I received full and fair value for my trade. I also asked for and received a very nice discount on my new Q50s Red Sport 400. I can honestly say that I left there feeling very good about the deal I received. My sales rep, a very sharp young man named Avein Watson, is a real car guy, and he knows just about everything about not just Infiniti cars, but the competitive market as well. He answers emails at all hours of the day, and went above and beyond to assist me with an insurance issue on my trade. After the deal was negotiated, I opted to add on the Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) and trie/wheel protection packages. Considering the cost to replace a 19" alloy wheel or to have a door dent repaired at a body shop (which always degrades the value of the car), it's a worthwhile investment. Just a word about Infiniti cars... I never really paid attention to their models, being a big fan of German cars, like Audi. But the first time I drove a G37x, I was truly impressed. These cars are built like tanks and they are absolutely rigid and squeak/rattle free. They just glide over the worst kinds of roads with no drama. They have always had class-leading horsepower at $5,000 to $8,000 less than a comparable German model, and for some reason they fit me like a glove. Their sport seats are brilliant (I have a very bad back) and I've always loved their cockpit-style interiors. Everything about these cars speaks quality and class. One other thing that impressed me - the diversity of the staff. This company clearly gives qualified minority workers a chance at a good job. We have a large and growing Latino population in Central Mass, and you could not imagine nicer people to work with. If you're considering a premium car, please check out this dealership and the Infiniti lineup. Drive these cars and then compare the price to comparable German models; I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

"Exceptional Service "

- Emily murray

Avein was courteous, timely and efficient - a gentleman and a pleasure to work with. He went out of his way to help clean out my old car and get me set up in my new vehicle. Thank you!

New 2017 Infiniti Q60, $45065