Herb Gordon Volvo

Herb Gordon Volvo
Herb Gordon Volvo Info
About Herb Gordon Volvo

About Herb Gordon Volvo

"Positively the BEST experience I have every had!"

This positively has to be the BEST experience I have ever had at any dealership in over 35 years of buying cars. No pressure, helpful salesman who knew the product. Got a fair value for my trade and a good price for the vehicle purchased. No pressure, no gimmicks just good folks there to help make this the best experience you will ever have buying a car.

Jeff Greenfeld

"5 Stars - A diamond in the rough"

HERB GORDON VOLVO - SILVERSPRING, MD. Best dealership I've personally ever been to. Hands down. This is my experience- after months of searching for a particular car I wanted, dealership after dealership, even one particular dealership where I was spoken to condescendingly and laughed at (Jones Junction Used Bel Air Road, Bel Air), I finally found the exact vehicle I was looking for, and drove an hour and a half to this dealership. Russel Bruce was our salesman -I would recommend him to anyone trying to purchase a vehicle, he's been selling cars since the late 90's and it is very evident he knows what he's doing. Not only was Russell patient (he stayed after a few hours even after the dealership closed just to ensure everything was copacetic) but he also worked out a great deal on the vehicle that matched my interests. The sales manager Mario (I'm not sure of his last name), was also just as hospitable and accommodating. Even after I had purchased my vehicle, they contacted me a few days later and to ensure that I was 100% satisfied with my purchase. Thanks to these two gentleman, I am 110% satisfied with not only my dream car, but the overall experience with the process in buying my car (which we can all agree to be stressful).

Russell Bryce, Mario

October 17, 2014

Good Morning, ss1991. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Herb Gordon Volvo works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again ss1991 and have a great day! www.facebook.com/herbgordonvolvo

"A Great Experience"

I found the car that I liked on truecar.com. Spoke with Jeff Greenfeld about availability of the car, set up an appointment and got directions. When I arrived everyone I met was very pleasant. I can only say without qualification that I had a most satisfying experience from start to finish!

Jeff Greenfeld, Diego ?

October 01, 2014

ylcarrigan- Thank you for your encouraging review of Herb Gordon Volvo. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Herb Gordon Volvo. www.facebook.com/HerbGordonVolvo

"Excellent Experience"

I had a great experience buying my new Volvo. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a professionalism, friendliness, and great service. There was no pressure to buy on the spot. Iris was knowledgeable and super helpful. Great Experience.

Iris Harley

"Pro's"

After an initial misunderstanding regarding a 45k service on an XC60, the management of Herb Gordon Volvo made sure to go out of their way to rectify and accommodate to an unexpected level. As far as costumer service goes, this place is top notch. Highly recommended.

Joe Devlin, Ed Sarecky

"The best deal!"

Jeff worked extremely hard to get us the best deal possible. We are very satisfied with the final sale price and the quality of the vehicle. Thanks Jeff!

Jeff Greenfeld

June 25, 2014

Thank you for the positive review Jenfus! We are glad that Jeff was able to find a price that the best for you. Thanks again, have a great day!

"After sales service "

The sales team was fantastic prior to the purchase of our new XC 60. We requested after market addition of heated seats, the Sales Manager "Peter" told us (wife and I) that this addition was not a priority since the month is June. Prior to the sale we were assured that this addition would happen within days of our purchase. Billy and Pokhui Lewis 301-906-3324

Sales Manager Peter

June 26, 2014

Greetings Billy and Pokhui Lewis! Thank you for stopping by Herb Gordon Volvo. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

"Our experience was very positive and pain-free at this..."

Our experience was very positive and pain-free at this dealorship. Iris and the managers patiently addressed all of our concerns until everything was just right. The staff was friendly and nice to work with through the entire process.

Iris Harley

"Doc and the entire staff were personable and..."

Doc and the entire staff were personable and professional. We had a great buying experience and will do business with them again in the future

Alwyn Alli

November 27, 2013

Good afternoon. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again and have a great day!

"We made the drive to MD because the deal seemed too good..."

We made the drive to MD because the deal seemed too good to be true, Low mileage Honda Accord for UNDER BOOK VALUE! Everyone was cordial to our face. The test drive was carefully planned so that we would not notice the problems with the car. All the doors were left unlocked so we wouldn't discover that ALL the locks jam and the key barely functions. There are no auto locks so you HAVE to use the keys to get in and out and the locking mechanisms were in horrific shape, the key barely goes into the mechanism. Then the radio was kept off during the test drive as well. This hid the fact that the stereo system doesn't work. When the car was inspected the rear brakes were in dangerous condition needing immediately replaced. Then we applied for a loan for the entire amount with no down payment, which most financing companies don't go for. We were given the name of a company that our loan was to be through, signed all the paperwork and left. On a very slow day (only one other person came in for any reason when we were there) it took 5 hours to accomplish this! THEN I get a phone call a few days after we took the car home, saying the paperwork wasn't filled out correctly and they were going to send it in the mail for me to resign. BUT this was NOT the reason. The finance company they had originally signed us up for, declined the loan. So they needed me to re-sign everything for a different company. I am not sure why I was lied to, but that is irrelevant. I DON'T LIKE DEALING WITH LIARS AND THIS WAS DISHONESTY STRIKE THREE! I wrote a letter very diplomatically explaining the above complaints. Wallace, the paperwork jockey who lied to me about the paperwork, called me up to ask me if I was returning the paperwork and he blew off everything I had said! SO IF YOU WISH TO BE LIED TO AND BE TREATED WITH DISHONESTY, YOU SHOULD GO TO HERB GORDON VOLVO. THEY SPECIALIZE IN THAT.

Wallace

Wendathon responded to this review

May 29, 2013

I wrote the review below and I have an update to add...Ed Sarecky Manager from Herb Gordon, read my review and contacted me. He went to a great deal of trouble to address every one of my concerns to my satisfaction! He did a wonderful job! I am very pleased with the followup I received.

May 08, 2013

Herb Gordon Volvo would like to sincerely apologize for any miscommunication that occurred during your visit. We were not aware of an issue as we did not receive the letter that you mentioned in your post. We take great pride in the vehicles we sell and will always stand by them if there is a concern. Herb Gordon Volvo’s General Manager Ed Sarecky has been in contact and we understand the concern is currently being addressed to your satisfaction. Once again, please accept our apologies and thank you for your business.