Herb Gordon Volvo

Jon Hulsizer

Lee Ray, , Herb Gordon Volvo

Lee Ray

November 14, 2016

"Like returning Home after a long absent."

- Volvofan0001

Staff were definitely friendly and accommodated me throughout my purchase of a used vehicle We are repeat customer for the service department. Bought a Volvo at another dealership but had it serviced at herb Gordon due to location. The whole staff from the Manager to the service department was very friendly and treated us like old friends even we had not been there since 2013. I would definitely recommenced this dealership to an individual located around the DC Metro area that was looking to purchase a vehicle.

October 16, 2016

"Gret Experience"

- Former Marylander

I helped my elderly mother purchase a used car from them recently. They were patient, kind, and great to deal with. The manager Mario was a firm but pleasant negotiator. If in the market for new or used cars, I would highly recommend.

October 08, 2016

"brought a car"

- devyn

I want to sincerely thank Ed the general manager of Herb Gordon volvo. I call him tell him about my car. It took lesson them five minutes for him to make it right. HE DIDN'T EVER STOP THERE.HE CALL ME TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING WENT OK. HE EVER OFFER TO FIND THE SAME VEHICLE I TRULY LOVE. I LEARN NOT TO LET ONE BAD APPLE AFFECTED THE COMPANY NOT ONLY ARE THEY TRUSTWORTHY BUT THEY PUT THE BUYERS FIRST. HE MADE ME SO HAPPY IT BRING TEARS TO MY EYE.NOT ONLY WILL I GET ANOTHER CAR FROM THEM I LET PEOPLE KNOW IF YOU WANT TO BUY A CAR IN BE TREATED LIKE FAMILY GO THERE. THANKS ED YOU NEED A PROMOTION. They are truly a dealer ship you can count on no matter what.

New 2016 Volvo XC90, $53987