Herb Gordon Volvo

About Herb Gordon Volvo

About Herb Gordon Volvo

Brizzle59
12/04/2014

""Best sales experience you could ask for""

The dealership went out of his way to ensure that he met the need. My experience was very pleasant and the car was above what I originally asked for. The customer service was top notch. The salesman and manager were the best a car buyer would want.

Russell Bruce, Mario E. Adams

December 05, 2014

Greetings Brizzle59! Thank you for stopping by Herb Gordon Volvo. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon! www.facebook.com/herbgordonvolvo

MTSSpring
12/01/2014

"Great dealership!"

GREAT car dealership! I visited 10+ dealerships in the area over the month that I was shopping for my car and the guys at Herb Gordon gave my wife and I the best experience by far! They weren't pushy and they gave us a great deal. I was especially happy with how friendly and helpful Jeff (sales), Mario (sales manager), and Ed (general manager) were throughout the process. Thanks!

December 03, 2014

Herb Gordon Volvo is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Volvo. It was a pleasure for Jeff, Mario, Ed and the rest of the team to assist you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future! www.facebook.com/herbgordonvolvo

abrahambloom
10/18/2014

"Positively the BEST experience I have every had!"

This positively has to be the BEST experience I have ever had at any dealership in over 35 years of buying cars. No pressure, helpful salesman who knew the product. Got a fair value for my trade and a good price for the vehicle purchased. No pressure, no gimmicks just good folks there to help make this the best experience you will ever have buying a car.

October 31, 2014

Good Morning, abrahambloom. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Herb Gordon Volvo works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again abrahambloom and have a great day! www.facebook,com/herbgordonvolvo

ss1991
10/14/2014

"5 Stars - A diamond in the rough"

HERB GORDON VOLVO - SILVERSPRING, MD. Best dealership I've personally ever been to. Hands down. This is my experience- after months of searching for a particular car I wanted, dealership after dealership, even one particular dealership where I was spoken to condescendingly and laughed at (Jones Junction Used Bel Air Road, Bel Air), I finally found the exact vehicle I was looking for, and drove an hour and a half to this dealership. Russel Bruce was our salesman -I would recommend him to anyone trying to purchase a vehicle, he's been selling cars since the late 90's and it is very evident he knows what he's doing. Not only was Russell patient (he stayed after a few hours even after the dealership closed just to ensure everything was copacetic) but he also worked out a great deal on the vehicle that matched my interests. The sales manager Mario (I'm not sure of his last name), was also just as hospitable and accommodating. Even after I had purchased my vehicle, they contacted me a few days later and to ensure that I was 100% satisfied with my purchase. Thanks to these two gentleman, I am 110% satisfied with not only my dream car, but the overall experience with the process in buying my car (which we can all agree to be stressful).

Russell Bryce, Mario

October 17, 2014

Good Morning, ss1991. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Herb Gordon Volvo works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again ss1991 and have a great day! www.facebook.com/herbgordonvolvo

mikeweinstock
10/09/2014

"Stay away, stay VERY FAR AWAY"

My wife wanted a new C-70 convertible. She went on the web and found Herb Gordon did indeed have one. She called on Saturday and was told "a friend of the dealer had it and it should be back tomorrow. She left her number and email address and was told we will call you. On Tuesday she called again and left a voice mail with the salesman she spoke with on Saturday. No reply. She called again on Wednesday and again left a message. Still no relpy. I then called on Thursday from a different phone and spoke with Russell who said he would look into it and get back to me. No call. On Saturday while driving down the shore my wife couldn't understand why no one called her back so she called one last time. She spoke with Peter Larson who said the car was indeed there. Living in NJ is was a 3 hour ride down and we wanted to look at the car. Peter assured her is would be there at 4:30pm. We arrived at 4:30pm where we were greeted by the salesperson who my wife left messages for. He said, "Peter is with another customer so he told me to assist" to which my wife asked, "aren't you the person who I left 3 messages for and didn't call me back??" no reply. Took a test drive and then came every car buyers nightmare. The negotiations and conferences behind closed doors. They offered us a prices including a somewhat questionable rebate that we later found out was BS. Since we only came to look at the car and now wanted it we offered to put a $5,000 deposit on a credit card to hold the car so we could return the following Saturday on Amtrak WITH CASH or a BANK CHECK and drive it home. This was clearing unacceptable and they turned it around saying, "we emailed you a price and thought you were purchasing the car. The minute you leave the car goes back on the lot. HOWEVER you can purchase the car, financing the whole thing and then when you come back next week, we will tear up the financing and you can purchase the car outright." Then to truly make us laugh, "or you can wire us the money for the full amount." These guys are sleezebags and certainly give car dealers the reputation they deserve. PS we got the car she wanted from our local Volvo dealer who reach out to another dealer and had the car shipped.

Andre, Russell, Peter Larson

October 15, 2014

I apologize for how you feel you were treated during your visit and subsequent conversations with the personnel at our dealership. We had initially held the vehicle awaiting your initial visit with the understanding that you were purchasing the vehicle at the price that had been communicated to you, clearly we misunderstood your intentions during your first visit. However, based upon discussions after you had left we did agree to hold the vehicle for you until your arrival the following Saturday which was when you agreed to return to take delivery of the C70. When we had not heard from you after several attempts we assumed you had found another Volvo dealer closer to home who could provide you the C70 that you wanted. I hope you enjoy your new Volvo and have many years of enjoyable driving.

ylcarrigan
9/29/2014

"A Great Experience"

I found the car that I liked on truecar.com. Spoke with Jeff Greenfeld about availability of the car, set up an appointment and got directions. When I arrived everyone I met was very pleasant. I can only say without qualification that I had a most satisfying experience from start to finish!

Jeff Greenfeld, Diego ?

October 01, 2014

ylcarrigan- Thank you for your encouraging review of Herb Gordon Volvo. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Herb Gordon Volvo. www.facebook.com/HerbGordonVolvo

cori.spencer.37
9/23/2014

"Excellent Experience"

I had a great experience buying my new Volvo. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a professionalism, friendliness, and great service. There was no pressure to buy on the spot. Iris was knowledgeable and super helpful. Great Experience.

Iris Harley

DanS26
8/16/2014

"Pro's"

After an initial misunderstanding regarding a 45k service on an XC60, the management of Herb Gordon Volvo made sure to go out of their way to rectify and accommodate to an unexpected level. As far as costumer service goes, this place is top notch. Highly recommended.

Joe Devlin, Ed Sarecky

Jenfus
6/16/2014

"The best deal!"

Jeff worked extremely hard to get us the best deal possible. We are very satisfied with the final sale price and the quality of the vehicle. Thanks Jeff!

June 25, 2014

Thank you for the positive review Jenfus! We are glad that Jeff was able to find a price that the best for you. Thanks again, have a great day!

bljpl
6/12/2014

"After sales service "

The sales team was fantastic prior to the purchase of our new XC 60. We requested after market addition of heated seats, the Sales Manager "Peter" told us (wife and I) that this addition was not a priority since the month is June. Prior to the sale we were assured that this addition would happen within days of our purchase. Billy and Pokhui Lewis 301-906-3324

Sales Manager Peter

June 26, 2014

Greetings Billy and Pokhui Lewis! Thank you for stopping by Herb Gordon Volvo. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!