Herb Gordon Volvo

About Herb Gordon Volvo

About Herb Gordon Volvo

DCMetroGal
7/01/2015

"Superb Customer Service by Highly Knowledgeable Personnel"

Can't say enough good things about the entire sales team at Herb Gordon Volvo. From our salesperson, Neal Hyman, who is a veritable encyclopedia of Volvo information, to Mario, to Warren who handled the financial transaction. All professional, pleasant, no high-pressure. My daughter was very happy to drive home her new to her 2012 Volvo S60 T5.

Neal Hyman

July 02, 2015

DCMetroGal, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope your daughter enjoys her new 2012, Volvo S60 T5! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again DCMetroGal and have a great day.

NoMoreHerbGordonCars4me
6/23/2015

"So much for an extended warranty"

Let the buyer beware in buying a used under warranty Volvo from Herb Gordons Volvo. I will never buy another Volvo here and neither will anyone I know. I am a life long Volvo owner (the last was my fifth) and my first lasted 15 years. I can't wait to unload this death trap before the rest of the brake system fails and injures my family or someone else. I have never seen so many people shrug their shoulders on something a dealership with integrity would have covered. I will never drive to Maryland to Herb Gordon's again, even if they were giving prizes away or a car was free. I messed up in trusting this dealership...don't make the same mistake.

Sales staff

June 29, 2015

This pre-owned Volvo was purchased February 2013 with approximately 20,000 miles and was covered by the Volvo Certified Pre-Owned warranty. The first time the car was brought back to our service department was May 2015 at approximately 45,000 miles for a no-charge maintenance service. At that time we recommended replacing the brake pads and tires due to wear as they were below safety specifications. All work was declined by the owner. It is our understanding that at some point later, a brake concern developed which would have been covered by the Volvo Certified Pre-Owned warranty if it was performed at a Volvo dealership. However, the repairs were made at an independent tire store. All vehicle manufacturers require warranty repairs be made at an authorized dealership and do not reimburse the vehicle owner if the repairs are made elsewhere as was requested in this case.

MattMcAdam
5/02/2015

"Fantastic Experience"

I had a wonderful experience working with Andre Niava (sales consultant), Greg Corbutt (sales manager), and Wallace Lovelady (finance) at Herb Gordon. They were all reasonable, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic. It was clear that they appreciated my business and were willing to work hard to get it. I was a very informed and picky buyer with specific requirements, and they willingly accommodated my demands to the extent they could while giving me a good deal. Unlike a couple of other dealerships I consulted, Greg didn't insult my intelligence by whining that he would lose money on the deal if he met a particular counteroffer. He showed good faith throughout our dealings and simply declined if I tried to get a number he didn't want to meet. Greg did not play games and treated me like an adult, which I really appreciated. I genuinely liked Andre, Greg, and Wallace would happily recommend anyone to visit Herb Gordon if they're in the market for a Volvo.

Greg Corbutt, Wallace Ladylove, Andre Corbutt

Rose
5/01/2015

"Excellent Dealership & Employees"

Found our vehicle on AutoTrader- was just what we were looking for.. Phone conversation was so friendly, drove from PA to look at this vehicle & was quite impressed- the overall condition of the car was exactly as described. Neal & Mario were excellent to work w/ (especially when i walked in w/ a STEELER Jacket on ) lol, while waiting because of forgetting my checkbook at home, we chuckled & had some great conversation. In the end they worked it out so that we were able to take the vehicle home.. Our overall experience was terriffic. One piece of advice- (Don't forget your checkbook) Thank You,

Neal

May 01, 2015

Thank you for the kind review. We will certainly share this with our team!

Samir
3/31/2015

"Outstanding sales service and commitment "

Found the vehicle I was looking for through AutoTrader so I set up an appointment with Peter Larson to drive all the way from Virginia to Maryland. After arriving, I was greeted by a warm and welcoming group of staff inside a beautiful showroom. Furthermore, both Peter and Mario were an absolute delight to work with and the overall vehicle purchase experience was incredibly relaxed yet professional. As such, the dealership has more than exceeded my expectations and I would recommend it to anyone seeking a no-pressure sales experience with the best possible deals.

Peter Larson, Mario Adams

March 31, 2015

Hello Samir, Herb Gordon Volvo would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Peter, Mario and the team! Thank you again for your review

Ms.gillette
2/20/2015

"Great service"

The car was exactly what we were looking for, and our experience was virtually zero-hassle. Everyone was friendly, professional, and we never felt pressured or uncomfortable.

Peter Larson

February 23, 2015

Herb Gordon Volvo is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Volvo. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Brizzle59
12/04/2014

""Best sales experience you could ask for""

The dealership went out of his way to ensure that he met the need. My experience was very pleasant and the car was above what I originally asked for. The customer service was top notch. The salesman and manager were the best a car buyer would want.

Russell Bruce, Mario E. Adams

December 05, 2014

Greetings Brizzle59! Thank you for stopping by Herb Gordon Volvo. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon! www.facebook.com/herbgordonvolvo

MTSSpring
12/01/2014

"Great dealership!"

GREAT car dealership! I visited 10+ dealerships in the area over the month that I was shopping for my car and the guys at Herb Gordon gave my wife and I the best experience by far! They weren't pushy and they gave us a great deal. I was especially happy with how friendly and helpful Jeff (sales), Mario (sales manager), and Ed (general manager) were throughout the process. Thanks!

Jeff Greenfeld

December 03, 2014

Herb Gordon Volvo is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Volvo. It was a pleasure for Jeff, Mario, Ed and the rest of the team to assist you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future! www.facebook.com/herbgordonvolvo

abrahambloom
10/18/2014

"Positively the BEST experience I have every had!"

This positively has to be the BEST experience I have ever had at any dealership in over 35 years of buying cars. No pressure, helpful salesman who knew the product. Got a fair value for my trade and a good price for the vehicle purchased. No pressure, no gimmicks just good folks there to help make this the best experience you will ever have buying a car.

Jeff Greenfeld

October 31, 2014

Good Morning, abrahambloom. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Herb Gordon Volvo works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again abrahambloom and have a great day! www.facebook,com/herbgordonvolvo

ss1991
10/14/2014

"5 Stars - A diamond in the rough"

HERB GORDON VOLVO - SILVERSPRING, MD. Best dealership I've personally ever been to. Hands down. This is my experience- after months of searching for a particular car I wanted, dealership after dealership, even one particular dealership where I was spoken to condescendingly and laughed at (Jones Junction Used Bel Air Road, Bel Air), I finally found the exact vehicle I was looking for, and drove an hour and a half to this dealership. Russel Bruce was our salesman -I would recommend him to anyone trying to purchase a vehicle, he's been selling cars since the late 90's and it is very evident he knows what he's doing. Not only was Russell patient (he stayed after a few hours even after the dealership closed just to ensure everything was copacetic) but he also worked out a great deal on the vehicle that matched my interests. The sales manager Mario (I'm not sure of his last name), was also just as hospitable and accommodating. Even after I had purchased my vehicle, they contacted me a few days later and to ensure that I was 100% satisfied with my purchase. Thanks to these two gentleman, I am 110% satisfied with not only my dream car, but the overall experience with the process in buying my car (which we can all agree to be stressful).

Russell Bryce, Mario

October 17, 2014

Good Morning, ss1991. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Herb Gordon Volvo works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again ss1991 and have a great day! www.facebook.com/herbgordonvolvo