Herb Gordon Volvo

Eddie Sarecky

January 30, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- PalabraC

Sonia at Herb Gordon Volvo was great with oír car buying experience. She was able to get us in the car we wanted for our family. Everything from the moment we stepped in to driving out the lot with our Toyota Highlander. So was even curtious to follow up on us a couple days after to make sure we were happy. Shes awesome!! Keep up the great work Sonia and the Herb Gordon team.

January 29, 2017

"Great car buying experience"

- Happy Customer - VA

It was my first time purchasing a pre-owned vehicle and I was a little nervous. Salesperson Russell Bruce was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle and was very professional. I was treated courteously and the buying process went very smoothly. I’m enjoying my car and will visit Russell Bruce at Herb Gordon Volvo for my next vehicle!

January 29, 2017

"Sonia Rodriguez"

- Sue240

Sonia was prepared and professional. She made sure that my car was ready on time and paperwork want smoothly. Sonia also negotiated the price fairly.

New 2017 Volvo S90, $58375