Herb Gordon Volvo

About Herb Gordon Volvo

RalphSF
6/22/2016

"Purchase 2016 CX60"

We went to Herb Gordon Volvo to purchase a new car in 2016 because we went to Herb Gordon Volvo in 2006 to purchase a new car because we went to Herb Gordon Volvo in 2002 to purchase a new car. Each time we went to Neal Hyman for a no stress, no pressure, relaxed discussion of our desires and how Volvo can meet or exceed those desires. This time we were focusing on safety features which Volvo excels. Thank you Neal! We'll be back!

July 05, 2016

Thank you for your heartfelt response. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Neal led you to your new 2016 Volvo CX60, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Herb Gordon Volvo. Thank you again and have a great day!

cv@umd
5/26/2016

"Volvo service"

I once again give superior marks to the Herb Gordon Volvo Service Dept., particularly applauding Mr. Espejo and Mr. Devlin for their expertise and terrific customer service!!!

Jose Espejo and Joe Devlin

May 26, 2016

Good afternoon. Thank you so much for your kind comments. Herb Gordon Volvo is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again for the highly praised review.

Elizabeth Erisman
4/17/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

When we sent an email inquiry about the vehicle we were interested in the sales rep, Iris Harley, was quick to respond. The sale and pickup of that vehicle was handled within a few hours that very same day. Iris provided excellent customer service. And even though the financial manager was out that day at the Volvo dealership they quickly processed our paperwork at the Subaru dealership that was only about 500ft away.

Iris Harley

April 18, 2016

Thank you for your earnest response Elizabeth. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Iris Harley and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your vehicle, please don’t hesitate contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

April 18, 2016

Herb Gordon Volvo is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new vehicle. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

lovemyvolvos
4/05/2016

"Outstanding sales and maintenance service!"

Purchased my last three Volvos at Herb Gordon Volvo, and have had all of them serviced there. Neal Hyman made my recent purchase of an XC90 Hybrid easy, and he was a delight to work with. Jose Espejo, who has been keeping my cars in pristine condition for the past 20 years, is also an outstanding asset for Herb Gordon Volvo. I can't say enough good things about the people who work at this dealership. They are all hard-working and provide only the highest quality service. I can't imagine going anywhere else for sales or service.

Neal Hyman (sales) and Jose Espejo (service).

April 07, 2016

Thank you for your earnest response. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Neal, Jose, and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Volvo XC90, please don’t hesitate contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

cv@umd
3/18/2016

"Great service"

I have been a faithful customer at Herb Gordon Volvo since I bought my 1998 Volvo S 70 there. Jose Espejo and John Devlin have always been timely with my appointments and I have always been satisfied with the mechanics. The bonus car washing and loaner car is always much appreciated.

Jose Espejo

April 07, 2016

Hello! We are glad to hear that you were happy with Jose and Devlin's service - that kind of feedback can go a long way. Herb Gordon Volvo appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much!

volvo123
3/13/2016

"Excellent customer service"

When I called to get an appointment for regular maintenance service. I was able to get my car in the same week. When I got to the dealer, my service adviser went over the repairs for regular maintenance service. I asked for the cost, and he gave me an estimate. I left the car that evening, and was give a loaner. The next day, I received a call, explaining additional repairs. I agreed to have the work done. He told me the car would be ready around 5:30pm - 6:00pm. On my arrival he went over the work done in detail. My car was washed, and I was riding in a very smooth running vehicle. I am very pleased from the beginning, to the end of this appointment.

Jose Espejo

April 07, 2016

Herb Gordon Volvo is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your Volvo. It was our pleasure servicing your vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Tymon
1/04/2016

"Great experience"

Russell Bruce sold us our car. He was outstanding and very knowledgable of the car and overall process. He was accommodating to our needs and has been an easy phone call away with any questions!

Russell Bruce

March 04, 2016

Hello Tymon, Herb Gordon Volvo would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Russel Bruce and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Pleased Customer
10/03/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

I had an overall great experience purchasing a Volvo from Herb Gordon. My salesman Russell was very helpful and knowledgeable and made everything easy for me, I looked at many, many cars before deciding on a Volvo and I love my new car. I liked my experience so much and the deals were so good that I bought a second vehicle from them, even though I had no plan for that when I went in. I got a great deal on both cars and the wife was very happy to have her own new car as well.

Russell Bruce

October 05, 2015

Herb Gordon Volvo is delighted to hear that you had a fantastic car buying experience! We strive to provide each and every customer a satisfying visit and we are delighted to hear that Russell and the team provided that for you. As you and your wife settle in to your new Volvos, please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions. We would be happy to lend our support! Thanks so much, Herb Gordon Volvo.

DCMetroGal
7/01/2015

"Superb Customer Service by Highly Knowledgeable Personnel"

Can't say enough good things about the entire sales team at Herb Gordon Volvo. From our salesperson, Neal Hyman, who is a veritable encyclopedia of Volvo information, to Mario, to Warren who handled the financial transaction. All professional, pleasant, no high-pressure. My daughter was very happy to drive home her new to her 2012 Volvo S60 T5.

Neal Hyman

July 02, 2015

DCMetroGal, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope your daughter enjoys her new 2012, Volvo S60 T5! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again DCMetroGal and have a great day.

NoMoreHerbGordonCars4me
6/23/2015

"So much for an extended warranty"

Let the buyer beware in buying a used under warranty Volvo from Herb Gordons Volvo. I will never buy another Volvo here and neither will anyone I know. I am a life long Volvo owner (the last was my fifth) and my first lasted 15 years. I can't wait to unload this death trap before the rest of the brake system fails and injures my family or someone else. I have never seen so many people shrug their shoulders on something a dealership with integrity would have covered. I will never drive to Maryland to Herb Gordon's again, even if they were giving prizes away or a car was free. I messed up in trusting this dealership...don't make the same mistake.

Sales staff

June 29, 2015

This pre-owned Volvo was purchased February 2013 with approximately 20,000 miles and was covered by the Volvo Certified Pre-Owned warranty. The first time the car was brought back to our service department was May 2015 at approximately 45,000 miles for a no-charge maintenance service. At that time we recommended replacing the brake pads and tires due to wear as they were below safety specifications. All work was declined by the owner. It is our understanding that at some point later, a brake concern developed which would have been covered by the Volvo Certified Pre-Owned warranty if it was performed at a Volvo dealership. However, the repairs were made at an independent tire store. All vehicle manufacturers require warranty repairs be made at an authorized dealership and do not reimburse the vehicle owner if the repairs are made elsewhere as was requested in this case.

Reviews of Alan Goldberg